• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this would just be part of a smaller insurgent group that's infiltrated the kingdom laying their plans in Azumi's kingdom for future plans.

The main cult I was planning being at the new land the cast is sailing to, the cult originated from there, and they've already discovered Azumi's kingdom. Their influence in the kingdom they reside in would be pretty dominate, enough to the point where that particular kingdom would be almost under complete cult control and jurisdiction since they come off as good religious healing folks that has the miracle cure for all.

There would be about 12 -16 or so on one boat I'd imagine to mount an effective take over. 3 of them are going to die pretty much out of the get go for the summoning ritual, and when Wite arrives she may or may not be pissed enough to kill 1 or 2 more. So their numbers go down rather quickly

do whatever you have to do man , i don't mind, just ideas out there. Wite can be quite a powerful ally though a dangerous one that will probably have you sleeping with one eye open when shes around. But she is under the control of the cult so they gotta free her from that if they want her actual help, think of it as part of her arc. Hell, the cult leader (The only person who can actually sort of order Wite around) could be in possession of one of the jewels if your still thinking about places where they could be.

Again just throwing out ideas, not trying to step on your toes, I think about story stuff way too much in my spare time.

@GQuasch I forgot to add Joe's interaction, I just finished editing my post for it.

Everyone, after the birthday party and stolen jewel situation, we will do a one week skip, so prepare a post explaining what your characters did during that time. This is so we can get to them leaving on the trip. Also, I need to divide the characters in three groups. Go ahead and post who you want your character with, if it can be with anyone, just say anyone. I need a mention of all characters to make sure I don't miss anyone.

Quick suggestion. I’ve read a good few books involving seafaring adventure, and I think that the only people with rooms would be Azumi, as the queen, and the captains of each ship. Nearly everyone else would sleep in hammocks, or bunks. Unless it was their watch on deck, of course. Maybe the guild members have a room where they keep their stuff and where all their bunks or hammocks are, but ships in this setting are highly unlikely to have more than a few places for luxury travel, unless perhaps they were designed for that.

Final 2 characters for review, Owen will be part of the crew that infiltrate one of the ships as a cabin-boy, I'll be writing from his perceptive until Wite gets introduced. @EmoKitty21 I think I'll still have Wite be from a demonic realm/world, akin to hell, she's pretty much a hell-hound after-all.

2nd character, Owen, a young boy that Wite actually cares about, probably the only person in the world that matters to her.
Name: Owen (no last name)
Species: Human
Guild: The Sanguine Communion (guild/cult)
Class/Job: Cleric, apprentice caretaker of Blood Ritual Sites
Element: Fire, very little Blood
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 88 lbs
Hair: Black / Dark brown
Eyes: Ice Blue
Personality: Youthful and always eager to try anything, an eternal optimist, and generally a joy to be around. Highly energetic he has an obsession to learn and tries his best at doing everything he does. Polite and highly curious of the world. Deep down he is a very lonely and longs to be part of a family and something greater that benefits the greater world, a side of him that he tries to keep buried except when he's alone with Wite.
Appearance: A young human boy with thick and spiky long shaggy hair. Often wears a smile on his face and his bright eyes shine with intelligence and youthful wonder that adults can only envy. Rather short for his age, but he is slender and athletic, due to the cult asking him to do a ton of tasks daily in addition to his training and teachings.
Clothing: Normally adorned in the layered flowing white and red robes of the Cult and his job as the apprentice caretaker of the Blood Ritual Sites, he wears a highly decorated cloth hairband that keeps his hair back and out of his eyes. Normally he can be seen with his hair band, dark brown loose breeches, a large loose white shirt, and a red sash tied around his waist. He wears a long necklace with the pendant of the Cult that he keeps tucked inside his shirt
Skills: As a young apprentice Owen does not have many skills yet, he is prolific healer utilizing his fire spells as healing spells primarily healing over time as that’s the nature of how fire would heal a destroyed landscape. His flames heal those he deems allies and burns his enemies. He as an extremely minor affinity for Blood that assists him in creating and maintaining the Blood Ritual sites.
Weakness: He’s a child, physically he’s weak, has no more melee capabilities or speed than an average kid his age. His fire heals are quite strong but only burns enemies like how typical fire would burn . His blood abilities are not strong enough to hurt anyone at all. He has little to no offensive abilities at all.
Pokemon:
Lycanroc (Spike)
Sex - Male
Ability - Keen Eye
Personality - Protective and very serious, often the one that keeps Owen on track for his studies and tasks, but knows that Owen is still a kid and had endless patience for his antics.

Background: Owen once came from a very loving family. As a family they were believers of the Sanguine Communion, but they were believers of the front that the Cult puts up to get followers. When Owen was 3 years old his parents agreed to a ritual that would empower their son with strong magics, what his parents didn't know was that it was only a 1/2 truth, their son did not gain strong magics but instead received a bastardized version of blood magic, the trade off was his parents being sacrificed for the Cult's blood rituals. Owens father was sacrificed to give Owen power, while his mother was sacrificed to summon Wite into the world for the first time. The cult fed Owen lies to cover the fact that they had sacrificed his parents and adopted the boy as part of the cult. Despite being lied to, he is still somewhat aware of what the Cult actually is and the truth of his parents was eventually revealed to him by Wite. Now he bids his time and waits for Wite's plan to be set into motion and for their deal to come to fruition.

3rd character, a summon that Wite can summon, acts like an assistant, but is completely opposite to Wite in terms of personality.
Name: Zupas "Bell"
Species: Eldritch Fae
Guild: None
Class/Job: Eldritch Mage, assistant
Element: Eldritch cosmic magic
Height: ~3'7"
Weight: ???
Hair: A slow moving gradient of Midnight blue, violet, turquoise, and white colors. it's long, flows, and acts somewhat like its floating in water.
Eyes: Resembles a spiral galaxy where her pupil is the center black hole, a very light pink sheen could be seen over the surface of her eyes
Personality: Often seems to be on the 10th gear of excitement and ecstatically excited over almost anything of the slightest interest to her. Constantly loves to talk and seems to be able to hold a conversation with nothing, overly obsessive about keeping things clean and cleaning. At times overly friendly and seemingly has an attention span that would lose to a goldfish. Wite seems to be the only person who's able to hold her attention for any reasonable amount of time.
Appearance: She has 3 very large expressive almond shaped eyes (one on her forehead), her hair is longer than her entire body, but she never seems to touch the ground anyways. Its very nicely kept and mostly all pulled back behind her with a few bangs that cover her left and third eyes slightly. She has three sets of wings that flap constantly like a humming bird. She makes no noise at all with her flight oddly enough and has extremely dexterous flight abilities. Her build is very slender and frail looking like a very young adolescent girl with a very fair complexion. Overall fairly cute, but slightly off-putting.
Clothing: She was dressed in a dark blue tube top with five bright red circles on the side and some holes in the back for her wings, she has a loose short black skirt with the same matching five red circle designs on the side. She appears to be wearing heavy rounded plate boots and greaves with heavy plate gauntlets all made of black metal and etched with pulsating blood red tentacle patterns and iconography.

Skills: Not a conventional mage, she can summon black shadowy tentacles that looks like space to grab, restrain, or strangulate things nearby, short ranged teleport, flicker in and out of existence for a 1.5 seconds, create very compelling illusions and mirages including sounds and smells, but can't actually hurt you. Physically she moves lightning quick, and her primary offensive attacks is basically Shadow Ball and Dark Pulse. She is most powerful at night, in darker places, or at locations with lots of negative, unstable, or psychotic emotions and mental states. She can to mix Eldritch potions that can give individuals or Pokemon "Cool Effects"
Weakness: Light Magic, it will actually temporarily disable her and cause her to retreat, dispels her grabby tentacles as well if its strong enough.

Background: Little is known about Zupas, except for that she prefers to be called Bell, and has been with Wite before Wite was summoned and bound to the current world. She is Wite's personal summon and assistant. She does most of the cleaning, washing, and cooking for Wite when they are back at home, Bell does this with great pride, joy, and energy. She can hold her own in combat but not all too well preferring more of a support role. Wite is often annoyed by her enthusiasm and overall chattiness, but she seems to put up with it to an extent depending on her overall mood.
Does not have Pokemon, kind of one herself, when she sustains enough damage she returns to the other realm

Last edited: