• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Hecotoro, I am loving how the conversation between Phoenix and Annette is going. It seems that Phoenix is like the big brother she never had at times.

Also can I just say that Storm is becoming like one of my favorite characters to write for. He is so fun to come up with how he talks. I can honestly say that he is so different from the characters I normally make for Warcraft and it is really making this RP more fun for me.

been trying to hunt down and read all the various character profiles and relationships, very interesting stuff. Still trying to figure everything out so please don't get too upset if i get some info wrong on my RP posts in the future, I'll get there i swear lol

I also noticed that there isn't really any magic users that uses magic or special abilities to fight in melee, aside from Wite and maybe Azumi and Alice. Like utilizing quick casting magic to buff themselves or weaving magic spells into melee combat instead of focusing on ranged spells and abilities or am i missing some1?

None of my characters are at all tanky, with Maira probably the least combative but most health, Kaiden with meh health but no melee skills, only his ‘summons’ and Rolen being probably the most frail, which is surprising given his family are almost all sturdy farming types, but he does have some good magic. He could potentially use magical melee combat with buff stuff, but it is not a good idea and it’s best for him to keep his distance.

Meanwhile, an update on my trip. I’m leaving Tuesday, and will be going for two weeks. I will have less chance than I had hoped to be online, since we will be camping most of the time instead of spending more time in hotels as we originally planned... once on shipboard, we can excuse Rolen and Maira from most action by having them be seasick, Maira being queasy, Rolen being flat out sick. Either way, they’ll both stay below decks. Kaiden, on the other hand, will be getting his sea legs as fast as the experienced sailors and will be learning everything he can from the able seamen of the ship he’s on, learning the ropes, basically becoming a member of the crew after a while.

I should be able to get on sometimes, but not enough.

hmmm....
in my opnion from what can gather from what i've read and the palace throne room setting, i would assume that the windows over the throne room would be a stained glass window mural of some kind the center could be an open-able porthole that can let in a spotlight of sun rays to highlight the throne when shining at a certain angle.

but thats just my imagination