• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, simply put, here are the ones I remember off the top of my head:

Rolen, Light Wizard and Guild Leader
Maira, Healer
Kaiden, Summoner,
Amra, Ranger
Phoenix, Inventor
Storm, Witch
Azumi, Queen and Expert Swordswoman
Annette, Mage in training
Rene, Electic Mage
Razan, Weather Mage
Ashley, Bard
Tempest, Druid
Emma, Brawler and Brewer
Alice, Rogue
Nora, Dragon Tamer
Wite, Blood Demon thing
Owen, Ship’s boy and Cult member.

These are the ones I can remember at the moment. I know I’m missing some of the newer characters, but... I tried.

The bracelets are made of curved metal and have runes etched onto the surface of them. Phoenix is not a mage, but has some magical talent as he knows how to infuse magic into certain types of devices. They are very intricate in their layout of runes. When looked at from a distance the runes look like flames that are dancing. When activated they will have a slight glow to them. I will let you pick the color of the glow.

Okay everyone sorry for the double time skip, I'll be more careful and time them more accurately next time. Although it is a journey that will take about a year, We probably will do more time skips to avoid RPing so much dead time. I will be more careful though not to interrupt conversation. Also, I could use your help by letting me know when to hold off the time skip in case you need more time.

Btw @Foxex nice post, I don't mind gore, except for wrist, necks and tendons, I hate watching those scenes xD Anyways, I was thinking about Wite's powers and maybe we could add some immunities? For example, anyone who is a light element could be immune to the blood controlling. Problaby Azumi, but only when wearing the crown since it protected her from Vlad's gravity and at the same time the negative effects of the water jewel. And Ariel, not immune, but resist it, since he did blood vending in season one, so maybe he can keep his own blood at bay, but that requires a lot of concentration on his part.

I would say people with light powers would be more of a battle of wills focus and concentration since Wite's powers are more demonic in nature and they shouldn't exactly be one more powerful than another, the whole balance thing good and evil, light and dark etc. Knowing Wite she'd prob not bother and go for an easier target lol.

Azumi can be immune with the crown/ specifically the jewel, and be pretty damn resistant without it. I did mention in her weaknesses that people who have water magics can resist her, to what degree depends on how strong of a water user they are.

I think, if anyone would have a proper clue as to what Wite actually is when the time comes, would be Storm since he's from the past where magic is much scarcer and utilizing deals and pacts with demons or angels would be more common i guess.

older ancient Demonic books would tell of the Demon overlords, that could be traced back to Wite, she is a descendant, but then again Storm would probably be the one who had those books lol

@Foxex, I do not think Storm would know who Wite is personally, but he would know of demons. He is very well read, and had a lot of books that would date back a very long time. His book of shadows would tell of a lot of ways to make packs with demons safely if so required. Storm's book of shadows has been passed down from one witch to the generation of witch, so Storm would have access to the info of demons.

I

IciclePyx

still liking last post as much as i can, no notifications ):

-missed my opportunity to jump in, though Griffin would prob be unconscious anyways.
Tomorrow post may be awkward, family will likely be breathing down my neck lol

Privacy is limited, 2 crazy cats also at Moms r.i.p

http://aventurasemkalos.blogspot.com/2018/02/kecleon.html (Kecleon)
CREDIT TO Haos Cyndaquil on Feb. 14/18 for posting this unique Ginjinka. Remember he has bows and arrows not a wip.

Last edited by a moderator: