• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Hecotoro, I may have went a little far with King Nicolas. If you want me to I can explain what is going on with the glowing crown, and why I had him stop himself from being controlled. I do have a reason for it, and why it is as powerful artifact. Also I have a bit of time to get some RPing done today, but I do not know how long it will last.

Ok so it goes like this.

Long ago the two Elven kingdoms, wer once at war with one another. Both sides suffered because of it. It was a long and gruelling battle, a lot of elves suffered. Many years after the war started, a princess from the elven island kingdom, was kidnapped, word had gotten out to the other kingdom as well.

Well weeks past and the war continued to plague both kingdoms. One night the prince of the kingdom north of Stormbreakers guild, was taken as well. He awoke from his sleep to find the princess of the island, and their kidnappers.

With the combined force both the princess and prince were able to overpower them and made their escape. While they were being held, it was learned that the group that had taken them were the ones who started the war on both sides, to get the power of both heirs of the Elven Kingdoms.

Three weeks passed and both the prince and princess grew to become friends. They spent a long time making it through the war ridden kingdom of the prince. When they made it to the forest Castle, they were greeted with joy.

Though that did not stop the war from continuing. With a sad heart both heirs knew what they had to do. Going deep into their kingdoms, they took their life to save their kingdom from being over run by the group that had taken them.

In their selfless act, the powers that were once theirs grew and solidified into two crowns. Which apart were powerfull in their own regard, but if brought together held unimaginable power.

The war ended with the heirs giving their lives for their kingdoms. Many centuries later, the two crowns were brought together when King Nicolas saved and married Queen Jaileen. The crowns and it's powers seemed to merge powers and become one. The elements and powers of the wearer are amplified, and because of the selfless act of the wearers ancestors, they are protected from being controlled mind or body against their will if the powers of the crown are unleashed.

King Nicolas let the full powers out of the crown that is always with him. It may not be seen a lot of the time, but it is there. It protects the wearer from being used to by others to further violence.

Amra being the heir of the kingdom will also get some of these powers be exention, but will not receive all of them until she is crowned queen. The sword is an extension of the power of the island crown and shows that she will take over as the Queen once her parents are unable to do so.

That is all I have at the moment. I am still working on a few powers the differnt crowns have, but they all have the same basic powers of protecting the mind and body from being controlled.

Okay, as expected from one of the crowns, although it kinda contradicts the lore I have for the four crowns. It was once one crown that was divided into four, giving the King of Kelan the strongest one since he was the most trustworthy of the four during that time. Centuries have passed and the crown remains divided in four.
I thought I had mentioned it before, but I'm sorry if I didn't.
Wait I did, in the meeting before the war... Didn't I? Anyways, is there a way to fix what you have with that story?

Well I thought that was for the four Human kingdoms, if that was not the case then I cam change it. This wad the lore for the elven kingdom. Who I have always thought of as advisers to the humans that they closely relate to. If the Elven Kingdom was meant to be apart of that I am sorry for messing up the lore you had. But counting the human Kingdoms there were four. Which is who I thought you were talking about.

No it's always been three, Kelan, Parral and Creel. We added the Elven Kingdom when Amra was introduced. I mean, we can remove the elves from the lore if you want, I doesn't really effect the RP.

Well we could say that the elves have formed an agreement with the human kingdoms that they would advise the others as long as they do not get dragged into a war caused by the three kingdoms.

This way the elev crown is separate, but still in line with the others. The true powers of the elven crowns have not been used fully. Though rumours could have been heard by the kings and queens so they wanted to keep the Elves on their side incase of a major battle.

Which is why Queen Jaileen was a peace maker for the group at the major meetings for the main battle. This is the rule that elves could have played over the years keeping the others in line. Well without going to war themselves. Though they have always trained to defend themselves if needed.

But the original crown belonged to an all powerful King and THEN divided by three. So the Elven crowns would be stronger then the humans one while divided but the human crown complete would out power the full elven crown. I kinda need humans to be the dominate race to backup Vlad's motive.

Yes I understand that. The elven crown is not as powerfull as the other three combined. There are only a few powers that it has, but it's main thing is protecting the wearer of the crown. The elves are peaceful to an extent, and the crown amplify the element and any magic that the wearer has, but it does not give them the power of all three of the human crowns combined. Which I would say is more then what the elven kingdoms have together. I am thinking that the main powers of the two crowns would be defensive more then offensive. If I need to tone down some of the powers let me know and I can do that. This not set in stone I could also change my post as well if need be.

Yeah I am not feeling too great, and also at impasse on how I want to write my post. So I am going to wait on it for now, and see what comes to me later. I am getting to were I have more time to make post again, but they will be either very spread out, or close together depending on the time I have. Though most of the time I can read post and keep up with what is going on.

*Confetti*

I"M BACK!

Sorry for dissappearing on y'all like that. I'm moved for the signs of concern I've seen on a brief scrollthrough.... I'm going to try to read through the RP as thoroughly as I can, but if y'all wouldn't mind giving me a recap of important details?

Vlad got pissed so he is brining the moon down again, his Organization X is protecting him, Azumi got knocked out and I with Maira and Elven Queen getting healed, Tyler is fighting Leo AND Victoria, King Henry has the power of the three crowns and is being raised to the sky by a giant vine to try and stop the moon.

Also do not forget that Jason brought back Martha, Vlad's dead wife, and is on using Vlad's zombies to fuel that so he is not draining his own life force. He was able to get enough to turn her fully human. Also the elven queen has mad a dense forest around Maria and herself, and gave her a potion to help restore her magical strength. There is also a pool of glowing water next to her so she can keep herself clean. Amra's father had also come to the aid of Rolen be making sure no harm would come to him.on another note we had one death which was Sol, who was evolved his growlithe before he stopped breathing.

@Hecotoro, Are you ok with how I am handling Martha? I am not really sure if I am playing her to streghths. All I know is that she is very kind, so I am making it up as I go.

Um @Hecotoro, you forgot to mention what was the outcome for Rowena's strike to Diablo. I was thinking since she is at such close range it could be the set up for that thing we discussed in our conversation. If you are waiting for a reason then just let me know. Though without knowing how that would turn out or what the response of Vlad is to Martha I do not have much to make a good post.