• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Cmeriwether I thought he summoned elementals already? I kind of think the elementals are already too powerful and I feel you want your characters to be at the enemy's level. Which they shouldn't, the idea is for the characters to work together to overcome each obstacle. That's what the enemies where designed to do. You already have a lot of characters with great powers and there's no need for me. Work with what you got.

@EmoKitty21 give me 20 minutes then.

Just wanted to give you guys an idea of the power levels.
ZomboMeme 24102019150741.jpg

Here is an alternative ending. I decided not to use it, by maybe you guys will like it.

Vlad sat against a tree, he was having a hard time breathing. He had just barley managed to escape with his life. The way he lost was unpredictable and that made him mad. Then a rustling noise came from a nearby bush.

Vlad prepared to crush with his gravity, whatever came out. The bush rustled again and out poped a Skitty. The cat like Pokemon looked at Vlad and meowed joyfully.

"You dare walk up to me?" He smiled devilishly as he raised his hand and summoned gravity to smash the pink Pokemon.

Everything around the Skitty was crushed, except for her. The Skitty meowed joyfully and skipped towards Vlad, who watched in horror as the small Pokemon completey ignored his gravity powers.

"Impossible! What... What are you?!" He cried out as the Skitty approached.

A loud painful scream was heard coming from somewhere deep in the forest.

Hours later, the Skitty skipped happily into a library.
"There you are!" A girl with pink hair and glasses said as she picked up the Skitty. "I got you a nice bowl of warm milk. Why are you so dirty? I'm giving you a bath afterwards missy!"
The Skitty meowed with joy as she was carries away.

*The imperial march plays but it made of cat meows*
No one will knoooow...
Let it go.
Let it go.
Release all the power insiiide.
Let it go.
Let it goooo.
The cat made Vlad cry.
I don’t care.
About grumpy cat.
A new meme had been made....
The gravity didn’t bother me anyway....

I’m sorry but I had to do that. @Hecotoro I'm guessing your waiting for other people to respond first to have more to Wright with?