• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Tyler would get destroyed because of his lack of experience. You can't compare weeks of training with years.

Man you guys are really worried/excited about this xD Makes me want to step up the game, increase the difficulty from Hard to Legendary mode.

Here it is!
"My team will be Sol, Tyler, Rene and Jason. Sarah's team is Razan, Ashley, Phoenix and Rowena. Amra's team is Rolen, Maira and Sam. I need everyone to prepare themselves. Equipment, food, clothing, everything. We will be setting out any time now. Once you all have everything, you may do as you wish

Ashley already lost twenty in this war, but Darryl is in the Capital and Jason is in the North, I could see the capital as a heavily hit area, so that's where I sent Darryl.
@JayBird Joe If Razan lives, it will be up to him to comfort Ashley, who will be an emotional mess, also Tempest will come to help Razan, he understands where Ashley is coming from, he lost his mother in the war, the Nicolette that Ashley mentioned was his mother.

Hey guys I am sorry for not posting much, but I have had a lot of things come up recently and I might not be as active for awhile. I will still try and read and keep up and make posts when I can, but I have been in a lot of stress here lately and really need to take a step back and get my head on straight. I also might be starting a job here soon. Which is going to be an adjustment for me. So if I seem to be lagging behind, it is because I have a lot going on and really just need to unplug for a bit.

The Allies are not over powered, the only thing you guys have been fighting is weird zombie cyclops thingies. The Organization memebers haven't really gotten involved and there is a guy literally pulling the moon. By the way, that guy isn't even fighting yet.

Oh I was working on a post now. This actually ties into it perfectly. I was going to do what I was talking about with Jason anyway. Today has been pretty relaxed. I have mostly just been cleaning but needed a break. If you want to add some interaction with my characters is fine I do not mind.