• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Cmeriwether so the elementals have Pokemon also? Your characters are an army of their own xD honestly I don't know how to respond to all of that. I mean, I don't see a way for Wrecker to escape, which means he is dead and that is going to mess up the story big time. Is there a way to change this? The shiny Charizard and Volcarona then Dragonite, two excadrills and shiny Tyranitar, not including Ashley's Pokemon and I don't know what else I'm missing, plus the characters, I'm a little lost.

Okay....
Razan was dropped off away from the battle to do his magic. Others went to go fight while Razan stayed behind. Monsters figure out Razan is helping, and a small portion ( compared to the mass army) goes to attack him. Ashley's Pokemon cannot handle the army alone, so Flygon brings over Ashley and Greninga and Shiny Charizard. They be fighting. Flaming demon god fights wrecker, and earth guy dies, and fire demon gods absorbes his powas, but also gets some more shiny pokemans. Thats all that I know.

To make the bullets the creatures? Like he was going to shoot them at Leo?

Have you guys seen in those star wars moves if the enemy was gonna shoot a ion torpedo at someone, and then the guy who was being shot at made the bullet follow him and went straight for a different ship, and then at the last moment ducked down so the enemy bullet hit an enemy ship? Its like that.

Whoa what the...why did my thing turn into a quote?

Why Sol? @Mango137 I really liked that character, that's why I had Rene get close to him. Rene will give Arcanine lots of love ;_;
I had too, I’m loosing track with everything going on in this rp. Plus, this is supposed to be a very intense war, hopefully other people will follow my lead and accept that many important characters will meet sad deaths. This war would be completely unfulfilling at the end if our side doesn’t suffer any losses.

On a happier note, time for a Wes x Rene super electrical team up?

I have an idea, what if Solomon was the one who killed Martha, and that's the reason Vlad wants to destroy Humanity, he started Vlad's rage and wants to end it, through the Stormbreakers, of course.

@Cmeri I mentioned before too many characters and NPCs, so we need to fix the last post.

@Mango137 I would prefer you continue, but if you really want to quit then I can't control Wes. He isn't my character and I can't capture his personality like you can. I hope you reconsider your decision.

Wait wait wait, is this a temporary leaving, or a full leaving?
I don't think I should be in charge of Ashley cause I have no idea how her magic works and its difficult to have a relationship with two people that I control.

I do not think it is on the verge of dying. I do not know what happened to Renz, but I have not had time to make a post. I would love to see this continue. I would hate for it end after months working towards this. I do think that @Cmeriwether, did go overboard. They were trying to take over the storyline. They had one approved character and the rest were supposed to be NPCs, yet they had shown up every post they made. They also continued to do it after you had asked them to tone it down. It got confusing for all of us. I might not have had time to make a poat, but I have had time to read what everyone else is doing. I can see why @Mango137, wanted to quit. I think he got tired of all the overpowering that was done. I can understand the royal character (exculding Amra) being a bit more powerful in someway, but when you have character's who are more or less embodied by this powerfull force that they write around all attacks on them. Then there is all the pokemon brought in. This is supposed to be a tuff fight where it should not be easy to win. I had one of my characters sloted to take a fall, and now it seems like that will not really happen. I know you think this is dying, but I think it has just gotten way off track. Which is kind of sad for me to see. I love this RP. I do not want to see it end at all.

I want to end this chapter/season. I have ideas for Pokemon Warcraft 2, but maybe take a week or two (maybe more, December is a really busy month) as a break before then. I also need the original cast for it to happen.
@The Pikachan I know you're not from the original cast, but would like to have you also, I feel your character still has a lot of development.
@Cmeriwether I know you have a lot of ideas, we just need to work on using them properly and character control. (Not to overload the RP with them)

@EmoKitty21 @RenzFlintrock @JayBird Joe @Mango137 I kinda need you all for season 2, unless you plan on not continuing then I understand, I will just have to make excuses for your character's disappearance.

Anyways, I want to finish this season soon, I believe being in the same RP for too long can make you bored or lose creativity, and that effects on your writing. So, to keep it fresh, I think it's best we finish soon and if you all want to continue a few weeks afterwards, we can go ahead and do season 2.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Thank you, I really want to continue. I feel Rene just now began to have character development (Although Sol had to die and I can't forgive Mango for that). I would love to continue this.
Maybe before doing anything big, ask if it's okay? I've tried to keep Rene at a moderate level, but I wouldn't mind if someone told me I'm going too far.