• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aw man, I really dislike RPing characters that aren't mine, I'll just include him but won't control him.

I'm sorry for Maira also, since their last interaction wasn't that great :/ I can only imagine what's gonna happen. Fyi, Sam taking Vlad to space was planned out since I made her, so her relationship with Maira was not expected, yet I'm still anxious to see the reaction, not because I enjoy character's suffering, but because it's good drama.

Btw, Skyler is pissed that a demon had just dies and is now going to try to avenge her.
Skyler is interesting, don't you think?
He thinks that he is this all powerful demon of darkness, and immortal. He doesn't care about injuries at all, regarding when Victoria slashed at his leg and he didn't pay any attention. He only cares about himself, Tyler, and those he cares about. "I cannot let you harm my host"
Tyler tricked Skyler into believing that humans could die if they were under immense levels of depression and stress, and Skyler needs a host to survive. Normally the darkness could spread to others, but Tyler's soul is still linked with Azumi's necklace. Because of this, Skyler has to take on the responsibility to make sure that Tyler doesn't get killed, which is rather ironic because half the time that Skyler is out, he is fighting way strong opponents and is basically getting himself killed. He has the power to shape dark energy and use them as weapons, ans since Tyler's weapon of choice are Chakram's, he uses those instead of other options.
Yeah, so that was a brief run-down of Skyler if you were confused on anything, (especially you @RenzFlintrock) I just felt like doing it because I NEED to post at least twice a day or it drives me insane. Post whenever!

@Hecotoro, I find this kind of funny for me. You have the assassin turned angel, and the vampire turned into a large and uncontrollable monster/demon. I also can not believe that it happened before we both knew what was fully going on between the two.

Also to let everyone know that Sarah's element has changed. I will explain more later on, but just for I will tell you element that she gained with the bond. Sarah now is able to control both light and dark. She has kept her darkness element, but is no longer able to be transformed by Haley into the more powerfull form. Though she has gained more power through her other element now. I am still working on it so it might be a bit before I have the full extent of them mapped out.

Giving our characters typings... That sounds like a great idea!
Azumi would be Water/Ice or just plain water with access to ice moves.
Samantha (RIP) Would be Flying Dark
I guess Vlad being Dark makes sense, not sure about the flying though... Maybe Dark Psychic because of his gravity powers.
Leo (RIP) would be Fairy

Rowena- Ice Water, she is kind of like a magical Azumi.
Sarah- Now is Light and dark. Which I do not think there is a pokemon who is this combo.
Jason- is Life and Death. Again I do not think there is a pokemon of this combo. Dark/Fairy.
Phoenix- Fire. He is full on fire type all the way.
Queen Jaileen- nature. So I would say she is fully a grass type.
King Nicholas- Fighting element. Well he would be fighting type.
Amra- Fighting element same as her father.
So my characters have some weird combos of elements to work with.