• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Hecotoro, I was not expecting the spell to work on the grand court members. Though I was thinking it might help in the long run. Sarah has some weaknesses that have not shown up yet. Though I think that Vlad might have access to it, if he just thinks about it. Sarah is not unbeatable, it is just certian things will not work on her.

It is not that she does not have blood, but it is not really blood. She has bound with a fallen Angel and has fused herself with the essence of her magic. If she was cut she would bleed pure light. Her body is not human anymore. The blood that she had lost when she was cut, was replaced by holly light and that is what is keeping her alive. The pointed ears are from a long lost relative of her hers that was a moon elf and is giving her the power to use the light from the moon. When she bonded with the fallen angel she was given access to powers that she never thought possible, but if she uses them for evil she would lose them forever and her wings would be clipped.

Sarah can be killed with a poison that Vlad may be able to produce in the new body. Besides the good guys needed someone who might be able to stand up to Vlad. Even though she does still have control over her dark element. I was thinking that it might be severely weakened to the point where she can just move into shadow.

Also I would not seal Vlad. That would be too easy. She done so to Diablo, because he has been a thorn in her side for a long time and she wants him gone.

man you guys got me all hyped and then disappeared :c So, here is another alternative ending:

Vlad was confused as to why the Gardevoir offered him a cookie. The psychic Pokemon looked so innocent as she smiled and offered the already bitten chocolate chip cookie. Vlad took it slowly, after he had killed everyone and won the war, this Pokemon came up and offered him a cookie. He looked at it, the Pokemon had clearly already taken a bite from it, so it wasn't poisoned or anything. Vlad took a bite. The cookie was surprisingly good. He smiled as he ate it completely, he could let this Pokemon live along him for eternity.

"Thank you-" Vlad was speechless. The psychic Pokemon looked angry and her eyes were glowing.

Before Vlad could react, she entered his mind. The pain that rushed through his head was so much, the vampire fell to the floor crying and screaming. After a few seconds, thousands of years of torture for Vlad, his mind went blank. The vampire remained on the floor, drooling and shaking violently. His mind had been completely shattered.

@Hecotoro I know you said you don’t want to, but just in case you change your mind I’m posting this.

Like many of you probably do, I think Wes’s death scene kinda sucked. I did it however because I lost the enjoyment I once found in this rp. If Hec decides to, he can make it so Wes’s wound wasn’t fatal or can be revived and can continue this rp with control over him. I will not be continuing though.