• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey Heco, I was actually planning to have Rolen and Maira get back during the time skip, around a week after the message arrived... If you just subtract Maira's name or something...? I just had some plans set up. I can, of course, scrap them if need be, but...

Also, I’d been meaning to ask. How strong is Razan? If he was in X I feel like he’d be really strong but he’s mainly taken the backseat in fights.
The reason he takes backseat in fights is because his element isn’t really used for fighting, but for supporting others element.
For example: Sunny Day increases fire.
He’s not the strongest of fighters, and the main reason they took him I was because of his extremely rare element, and thought that’s they would be able to use him in the future.

Sorry to interrupt your fun~

I've got a few questions for all of you since I'm actually enamored by the concept of this RP, and specifically, I was thinking of adapting some of the rules in a way that would fit a Pokemon Conquest based RP.

First off, Kudos @Hecotoro , I'd never actually thought to embed a Google Sheets like that. Especially with the creation of a simple map. Beautifully done.

Onto more serious questions.

1. Regarding the Skills that are used by the characters, are they all practical skills directed towards combat such as Azumi's Sword-play and Ice-element abilities? Or perhaps do you have any skills purely for the support of your Pokemon?

2. Did you all start out in the same relative area?

3. Given then the characters are limited to 1 or 2 Pokemon do you carry the Pokemon around with you at all times?

4. Has a Human vs Pokemon Situation ever popped up in a fight? If so, how did it work out?

5. How did you work on forming links/bonds with new Pokemon?

My thanks to all those who choose to answer o/

Sorry to interrupt your fun~

I've got a few questions for all of you since I'm actually enamored by the concept of this RP, and specifically, I was thinking of adapting some of the rules in a way that would fit a Pokemon Conquest based RP.

First off, Kudos @Hecotoro , I'd never actually thought to embed a Google Sheets like that. Especially with the creation of a simple map. Beautifully done.

Onto more serious questions.

1. Regarding the Skills that are used by the characters, are they all practical skills directed towards combat such as Azumi's Sword-play and Ice-element abilities? Or perhaps do you have any skills purely for the support of your Pokemon?

2. Did you all start out in the same relative area?

3. Given then the characters are limited to 1 or 2 Pokemon do you carry the Pokemon around with you at all times?

4. Has a Human vs Pokemon Situation ever popped up in a fight? If so, how did it work out?

5. How did you work on forming links/bonds with new Pokemon?

My thanks to all those who choose to answer o/
Pokémon conquest was one of my favorite games!!! Let me know if you make one!

@kyuukestu thank you!
1) No, some skills are used for healing, Tyler uses his fire to blacksmith, Azumi uses water to heal and one time froze a body to keep it from rotting. Rolan lights up rooms with his light magic and Samantha uses wind to float since she is too lazy to walk.

2) Most of them did, joining all the same guild. But the option to start somewhere else was there and few used it.

3) No, the Pokemon are not tied to their trainers, they can do as they please. They work with their "trainers" by choice.

4) Yes, Doulblade and Aegislash have fought against Wes. Azumi trains with her Lucario.

5) Same way someone joins a guild or team. There isn't any need for any special situation for it to happen, they just both agree to it.

Hopes this helps!

1. Kinda. For example, Maira has Empathy, and Healing Magic. Not exactly combative, wouldn't you say? However, most, if not all characters can at least wield one weapon, or use some form of magic.

2. Yes and no. People joined throughout the RP, so power levels varied, but generally around the same power level at first. Ish.

3. Depends on the Pokemon. Since Maira has a Togetic, it usually follows her around. Rolen has an Abra, which mostly does its own thing. Sam has an Alolan Ratatta that is with her practically all the time. So it depends on the Pokemon's personality and travel capabiliy.

4. YES. And it generally goes a bit better for a 'Mon, i think. Usually it's one working together with a trainer versus another trainer and their 'mon.. Although Amra and Rolen fought a wild Beartic, once. It was pretty close...

5. Maira got her Togetic because she is a very pure hearted person, and according to the Pokedex, Togetic is attracted to such people, and they became better friends over time.

@kyuukestu thank you!
1) No, some skills are used for healing, Tyler uses his fire to blacksmith, Azumi uses water to heal and one time froze a body to keep it from rotting. Rolan lights up rooms with his light magic and Samantha uses wind to float since she is too lazy to walk.

2) Most of them did, joining all the same guild. But the option to start somewhere else was there and few used it.

3) No, the Pokemon are not tied to their trainers, they can do as they please. They work with their "trainers" by choice.

4) Yes, Doulblade and Aegislash have fought against Wes. Azumi trains with her Lucario.

5) Same way someone joins a guild or team. There isn't any need for any special situation for it to happen, they just both agree to it.

Hopes this helps!

1. Kinda. For example, Maira has Empathy, and Healing Magic. Not exactly combative, wouldn't you say? However, most, if not all characters can at least wield one weapon, or use some form of magic.

2. Yes and no. People joined throughout the RP, so power levels varied, but generally around the same power level at first. Ish.

3. Depends on the Pokemon. Since Maira has a Togetic, it usually follows her around. Rolen has an Abra, which mostly does its own thing. Sam has an Alolan Ratatta that is with her practically all the time. So it depends on the Pokemon's personality and travel capabiliy.

4. YES. And it generally goes a bit better for a 'Mon, i think. Usually it's one working together with a trainer versus another trainer and their 'mon.. Although Amra and Rolen fought a wild Beartic, once. It was pretty close...

5. Maira got her Togetic because she is a very pure hearted person, and according to the Pokedex, Togetic is attracted to such people, and they became better friends over time.

Thank you, Thank you. Very helpful answers. I'll pop back in if I think of any more questions. Hope you don't mind~

I will elaborate a bit... Emo and I did a little bit of PM RPing to see what happened the afternoon Rolen got back, stuff like that. Rolen and Amra agree that they want to be with each other, but Rolen is, of course, a nervous wreck about it. So, I had the idea he would give her some sort of gift, and what I came up with was Rings of Sending, it allows them to cast the spell Sending a few times a day. The spell lets them send messages of 25 words or less, and then the other can respond. It has unlimited range, but it can only be used a few times before it has to recharge. Most magic items recharge at dawn.

well guys, it's time. Once everyone does their post, preparing their characters, I will start the event. So make sure to include anything important your character must have before they leave.