• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Hecotoro I figured out which teams The Silver Clan reinforce.

Jason "Bart" Silver- Azumi (+)
Darryl Silver (Elemental King of Earth)- Azumi (+)
Tempest Silver- Amra
Devin Silver- Sarah
Tina Silver (Obsidian Golem)- Sarah
Moose Schubert- Either Winchester or Everettshire
Earth Elementals- defenses
Fire Elementals- Offense
Elemental King of Fire- Inside Jake's right eye.

Pokemon
Darryl's Tyranitar (Shiny)- Azumi (ends up personless)
Darryl's Ampharos- Azumi (Ends up personless)
Jason's Granbull- Azumi (Ends up personless)
Devin's Empoleon- Sarah
Ariana's Raichu- Sarah (with Tina)
Ariana's Salamence- Sarah (with Tina)
Everyone else has Pokemon on their bios

No sorry that's too many characters for me to keep track of. I already have about 20 I need to keep in check, adding more will either make me post super long post or forget about a few. I rather focus on the stories of the current characters and not worry about NPCs. If you like, they can stay back defending Kelan and can be mentioned every now and then. But the teams stay as they are for now.

By the way, I did a little meme for you guys.
Disloyal Man 19102019074556.jpg

Now you've got me wondering which one... I'm scared. Ow. By the way, what I mean by 'fey mood' is the thing in Lord of the Rings when characters get hopeless and brave at the same time and ride to what they know will probably be the death of them. You'll see why I mention this.

Hry guys, just to let you know, I might not make many post today. I am not feeling up to it. My grandmother had to get rid of the puppy that she had. I grew attached to him, but she has been in and out of good health for awhile now, and just could not take care of him. I offered to do it, but she had made a promise to relative on my dad's side that he could take him. If I do not post much, it will probably be because I am just not feeling up to it at the moment. Sorry if this causes any lags in the RP.

I honestly think it's possible that one or both of my characters die in this fight. It depends, of course, on who they are fighting... I don't really want to kill either of them, especially with for Amra and Sam's sakes, but if I think that's how the fight goes for them....

EDIT
Yes I am considering them...