• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good, hopefully they will get back soon.

3 weeks isnt enough to make your characters super strong, but they could improve a skill or two.

Sol will know basics, @Mango137 I was thinking of having Sol learn sword and shield, it that's okay. Azumi will feel better if her student has a shield during the war.

Any special request please go ahead and do them now, before we do the time skip.

Also, when that message played, could Darryl Silver, Ashley's father, along with the rest of her siblings and their guards make their moves, along with the Fire and Earth Elementals, since The Elemental Kings of Fire and Earth (Who lives inside Darryl), along with the Obsidian Golem (who lives inside Tina). Nicolette's Gothitelle, along with a intermediary Claydol for Earth, and a Delphox for Fire, relayed the message.

The Elementals sent that aren't the Kings are not that strong, and move in groups of 10-20. They are made of Earth and fire, and the Kings are about as strong as some of the strongest members of the guild, if let out, the Golem is a Major Earth elemental, sealed inside Tina, it is similar in power to Sarah's sealed Being, when the Elemental Kings take over their host's bodies, Jake suddenly is on fire, one eye glowing orange, speed is increased, and his fire magic is doubled. Darryl's transformation is a little different, he has rocks around him, his strength is increased and has a natural 5% resistance to most magic, due to the defense power of the Elemental King of Earth.

Darryl's a minor lord in Kelan, and specifically the Lord of Mail. He has the town guardsmen ready to deal with anything Vlad throws at him, and the Elementals are supplied like extra soldiers, I'd only have control of the Kings, I would hand over the Elementals to you. He personally wants to reinforce the Stormbreakers.

I am glad I was able to finally bring in Queen Jaileen. I have alluded to her for a long time now and I am glad to finally bring her into the RP.

Her element is nature. She is very atuned to it in a magical sense and a physical one. If you want a more detail on her powers let me know.

Also I might do something with Sarah if the cards fall just right. I have had this idea floating around for awhile now, but the cards have not been put into place the plan.

RIP Tyler
He might be a tad bit jealous, but he won’t be like, “Argh! Why didn’t they choose me?!”

He isn’t that great of a fighter, and the only things he would be good for is.....uh.......
And that’s exactly why he didn’t make it.
Y’all may think that Tyler is pretty weak, but he has them good arms from pounding that hammer. You just haven’t seen him when the demon jumps in.
*starts planning Tyler battle layout*