• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Actually greed would work perfectly. Especially since he was so young when he was taken. It would be a way for me to show how Jason was treated and how he was used as a weapon like how Sam was. What I was thinking is this. Maybe Jason helped Sam escape and then made his own escape as well. He would still have the seal on him. Which I thinking would be on both of palms. Seeing as his power over life and death, greed would tie into it. After helping Sam escape I was thinking that Jason made a hasty retreat as well.

Oh I was not going to bring him in too soon anyway. I want to wait until the right time to introduce him. I have done it in other RPs in the past when I introduced a new character. I love adding drama to a story and what better way then to introduce a long lost brother to his two sisters.

Ok I am going to ask again because I did not get an answer last time. Who all took Amra up on the dagger lessons? I need to know because I have something planned for them, but can not do that if she has no students.

Oh sorry and yeah Amra would have kept at it. I feel she would have felt that everyone should have one weapon they can use well. This is who I thinking she may have given lessons to.
Maria
Phoenix (though he had a better time with Sarah, so he maybe friends with Rolen. I feel a staff would work better for him."
Annette (just incase someone attacks the guild)

Let me know if you disagree with any of this guys.

So, Rolen over the past months:

Better friends with Sam and Amra, Sam because of their training together and stuff, Amra because he already thought of her as his best friend there and obviously wanted to get to know her better and hang out with her more. (He was very nervous about telling her he was taking a lesson from Sarah instead of her.) Phoenix he is indifferent to, he doesn’t mind him too much, but doesn’t go out of his way to talk to him. Tyler annoys him a bit, but he tolerates most things quietly. (One thing he would not tolerate when Tyler was in ghost form is phasing through the walls and into Rolen’s room.) Razan is about the same as Phoenix. Wes... Rolen doesn’t really talk to him unless he has to. In Rolen’s eyes they don’t really have anything in common at all. Rolen sees Azumi as a great leader, although he occasionally disagrees with some of her choices, most notably the pact. He follows her orders as well as he can, for the most part. Maira is similar to Phoenix for him, overall, but for her, she saved him, and so he feels indebted to her. And Sam... I saved her for last, since from what I understand there is a mutual distaste. Sam did say when they first met that Light Mages were her natural enemies, and she pulled that prank on him.... and I’m pretty sure they just avoid each other. I know Rolen only speaks to her when it’s necessary.

Oh I love doing stuff like these. Here goes Azumi:
Azumi is great friends with Wes now, due to spending every morning with him for two months now. She considered Sam and Emma to be her closest friends. She has a good relationship with Sarah, Amra and Annette. She has a very good relationship with Tyler, since he is always around. She is good with Maira, since she is always with Sam and finally, neutral with the rest.