• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay since I don't exactly get how the spoiler tags work and they seem to be having issues I'm just gonna- oh hey look it's tiny person-

Attachments

• gene_20190916_212611.png
    gene_20190916_212611.png
    147.8 KB · Views: 30
Then Sarah and Emma have this love hate type of thing going on. She is going to be very happy to see her back. And then hit her upside the head for not saying goodbye in person.

I can see Emma and Phoenix getting into a lot of shenanigans together. He maybe a pretty boy elf, but he very much has a mischievous side to him.

I am more than happy to make avatars for anyone who wants it in the manner that I imagined their characters. I feel like I have a weird knack for it.

Additionally, I have come up with Wes’s “Ultimate” ability, akin to Azumi’s gem (though it will be on a much lower level). It will be called “six blade style.” He will hold one of his swords in each hand, and will control his two curved daggers and the elvish knives Amra gives him with electric “threads” that stem from the center of his back and connect to the handles of the blades. These will appear in a very similar fashion as the metallic legs that come out from the “Iron Spider” suit in infinity war.

Okay, this is what I was planning to happen.

Annette defies Razan and goes into the forest to see Razan fighting CrossBlade

CrossBlade sees Annette and tries to attack her, Razan jumps in the way and takes the attack instead of her

Razan somehow defeats CrossBlade or “delays the inevitable.

Razan passes out

So it looks like Wes and Crossblade might be getting their 3rd rematch... anyway I could get the new weapon and armor upgrades before then? Wait nevermind I didn’t read the other posts

@JayBird Joe if you want, I can have Wes come help.

@Mango137 xD yeah, feel free to describe the sword however you want to, your character is the one using it, so it would be best to have you decide on it. Just add the inscription "To my beloved student, from his proud teacher - AT." On the handle or blade.
Wait haha is it wrong if I’d rather have you describe it? It’s a gift so I’d love it to show more of yours and Azumi’s taste than my own. It’s one thing if I imagine a sword for what Wes would like, but it’s another for Azumi to make one as her idea of what Wes would like.

Name: Perry Pondswell (redux of Ponpa Porra)
Guild: None yet
Class/Job: Acrobat
Element: Variant (Tools)
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 124 lbs
Hair: Black
Eyes: Silver
Personality: Childish, maybe even slightly unwell in the head. This person believes they are the greatest trickster of all, and pulls pranks on others to prove so.
Skills: Incredibly nimble due to their acrobatic nature, they can spot a place to perform their actions in the blink of an eye.
Weakness: Only known weapon is a crude crossbow, only battles best with the moment of surprise or through his special "card trick".
Pokemon:
Porra (Mime Jr.):
Ability- Filter
Personality- Childlike and full of whimsy.
Background:
Since he was a young boy, Perry has always been enthralled by the concept of making others laugh. As he grew, he never let go of that dream... and he may have hung onto it a little too long. Soon after, he was abandoned by all who knew him, and he went to the streets to earn himself a living, but could only earn himself enough for basic needs. A strange traveler told him to come along to someplace new, however...

Yeah I see that, but the organization can't have it's members running wild all over the place. He already got arrested once and then he goes back to the same place, if I was his leader I would be pissed off xD but it's cool, Wes and Crossblade is a fight I've been waiting to see.

Okay well I do still need to complete the members. I guess I'll give you guys the info so in case you want to bring characters in or give me ideas, you know around what I'm looking for.
Organization X is something similar to the humancolus in full metal alchemist brotherhood. So far these are the members that were revealed.
Samantha - Sloth
Diablo - Wrath
Wrecker - Pride
Crossblade - Greed
Ninja Girl - Lust
I am missing envy and gluttony. Now the new members, after Sam's escape, are Wrath, Greed and Pride. Which is why they didn't recognize Sam in previous encounters. The former Wrath and Pride were killed by Sam when she escaped, that's why they were replaced.
@EmoKitty21 you could do a version of Greed and that is why they enrolled Crossblade after his escape. Or the other two.

If you guys want to add characters to complete them, that's fine, but you will need to inform me before using them so they stick to the organization's goals and don't do something the organization wouldn't.