• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maira is a very non-judging and forgiving person. She forgave Tyler for his suicide, even though she doesn’t understand why he’d ever do that. She will understand that making explosives is what he enjoys, and even if he uses them to hurt someone she will still forgive him. She may not be happy with him, but she will understand. That’s just who she is.

Hey would it be ok for Amra to have one of Fifi's kittens. If so I kind of want it to be one of the Meowths. If not that is ok, but I remember Annette asking if Amra would like one when they first met. I was wanting to know if that is still on the table or not.

@Mango137 I suppose it’s possible. From what I’ve heard he already knows a lot about using them, and he would be pretty busy with his training with Azumi, but maybe she showed him a few things about where to find them or something.

My post feels pitiful... but then again, Hecotoro did throw Rolen right into a spellcasting. And I was slightly pressed for time at the time.