• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Umm... so, guys, I had a plan that while the mushroom is in Maira’s room during the night it might attract a Pokémon that could eventually become her partner... and then I read Togetic’s first couple of Pokédex entries... lemme know what you guys think...

Well, it was kinda dark, so she probably didn’t see it very well. And she doesn’t want it inside the greenhouse, she wants it in a spot outside and preferably near the woods so that the Pokémon can come to it, she’s just bringing it in for the night until she can find a good spot to get it planted.

Also, you do realize that Togetic gets access to one of the most powerful moves at level five?

Thank you guys for allowing me to time to step back and not post as often as I normally do. I have been dog sitting and worrying about my grandma who just got out of the hospital about twenty minutes ago. I have been really worried about her since she was put in on Tuesday night. Sorry if I have kept anyone waiting, but life comes first. I am just glad to have her back with us at home.

Thank for understanding. The house did not feel right without her. I have lived with her since I was a junior in high school. She needed help with the lady she worked for. Grandma could not do any of the heavy lifting, and since the lady could not walk. It was up to grandma to lift her and she has slowly been losing strength. Now she is back home with my mom and dad, and I moved in to help her since both of my parents work. I have been working from since I got out of high school, mainly so I can be there for her when she needs me to. Sorry if this is off topic, but that is why I have been so worried about her. So again thank you for allowing me to take a step back and slow my posts down some.

If the names of the rulers for the Elven kingdom come up they are Virion and Cithrel Farren. Virion is Amra's father. He is a warrior king. Cithrel is Amra's mother, and she is very much the controlled and precise ruler. Queen Cithrel is a very powerful mage and is not afraid to use it to her advantage. Virion has a little magic, but it is more in his fighting knowledge. He knows how to fight and use any weapon that comes to his hand. He also holds a fated sword that will be passed down to one of his children. The one who will eventually take his place as the ruler of the Elven kingdom. Amra has this same type of magic, but will not receive it until she is gifted the sword by her father later on.

I hope this is ok. This is where I eventualy want to take Amra's storyline. I want her to grow and become a kind and just ruler. Also she does not know that she will be the one to take the throne after her father.