• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who all took Amra's dagger training? I have an idea, but I need to know who all took it. Also @Mango137, I am going to have Amra gift something to Wes. Do you think in the time they spent at the guild could have become friends or friendly rivals? I am thinking it will be a set of Elven daggers. I will describe them in the post if it is ok with you.

Who all took Amra's dagger training? I have an idea, but I need to know who all took it. Also @Mango137, I am going to have Amra gift something to Wes. Do you think in the time they spent at the guild could have become friends or friendly rivals? I am thinking it will be a set of Elven daggers. I will describe them in the post if it is ok with you.
That sounds great. He currently has a love hate relationship with his current daggers since they were given to him from the old rogue guild. They probably have a bit of a rivalry but are also friendly since they are the two slightly younger fighters. Just so you know the daggers, while appreciated probably won’t get the spotlight as much as the swords. He will continue to use them as a distraction or for ranged combat as he had with his other ones but the main emphasis will now be on his swords as he switches to a more “noble” path.

Also I should mention this to everyone. By this point Wes has completely abandoned the one handed crossbow (not that he ever really even used it) as it was just extra weight. Additionally some of the color is returning to his eyes as he becomes a more suitable host.

Alright so I figured this is what Wes looks like post time skip, please note this is unarmed. When in battle he will wear the armor Azumi give him, have his sword on his back, his obsidian gauntlet on his left hand, his daggers strapped to the outside of each leg just above the elvish boots, Amra’s gift knives in sheaths stacked on top of the other on his left thigh and Azumi's gifted sword on the right side of his waist.

upload_2019-9-16_0-20-33.png

Credit: https://charat.me/boys/create/ (着せ替えゲーム | CHARAT BIGBANG)

Last edited:
@Mango137 that looks so awesome I have to try it out!
Wes will receive his sword after Sam's situation. Also, everyone should have their cloaks already. Azumi will give Wes one, since she believes he is part of the guild, regardless of what he says. Btw, she will hug Wes a lot. Sam didn't like hugs before and now she enjoys them, same treatment goes for Wes.

Yeah I could not get all of the details right. Amra is supposed to be wearing a leather jacket, but I could not find on that would work for her so I improvised. Sarah is almost correct but I updated her for the two month skip added in. I was thinking about having Amra cut her hair short, but I decided against it.

@GQuasch, it has been about two months and maybe a week since Emma left.

@GQuash it would be funny if you used this as a progress thing for your teacher and first described all the characters.
“Ok so first we have Azumi, cool swords fighting lady, next we have Sarah, likes to bounty hunt for orphans and also summoned hands to grab people and then hack at there body...ok, next we have Tyler the suicidal ghost who is trapped in a coin who had a dark side that can take over him.....and I think I’ll stop there.....”

@Mango137 wow that actually looks better xD except that hair covering her eye, doesn't go with her personality. Other then that it's way better.
Whoops sorry. I didn’t like the hair covering her eye that much either, but I really liked the wavy texture so I went with it. I imagine it falls in her eye and she constantly has to move it out of the way. If you like it better feel free to use it!

@GQuasch sure xD okay so you see the tells you have when writing? There's a smiley face, a picture, film and then a square with a + on it. Click on that +.
Then it's going to ask for the name of the spoiler, add a name.
Next, on your text box the word spoiler in parentheses will appear two times. Between the two add whatever information you want to add. To upload a picture click upload file, choose the file and then select full image. Make sure it is between the two spoiler words.