• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ummm I’m not exactly sure for Wes. Definitely closest with his own Pokémon. Has warmed up to Azumi and she’s really the only one he would go out of his way to talk to. Pleasant to everyone else but he doesn’t make a ton of effort to be friendly. Hates Leo. Probably will get annoyed by Emma’s personality. Less certain on how he feels about Sam.

Oh, also he feels he is now stronger from the training thanks to Azumi so he feels it’s his duty to protect everyone except Azumi, Sam, and Sarah

Oh, I forgot Annette for Rolen... he likes her well enough, they both love books, and she is likeable enough to him.

Maira is fine by Sarah, likes Amra (has spent time with her for weapons practice), likes Phoenix (making herbal bombs!), fine with Tyler, though she doesn’t know him well, fine with Razan, gets along well with Wes (they share a medicinal past), fine with Rolen, likes Azumi, and views Sam as her best friend. And Annette is fine.

Eh, may as well.....
So Tyler has a good relationship with Azumi, mainly became as he was one of the first members, created a lot of her weapons and she basically carried him around for about half of the story line. Tyler doesn’t exactly know Annette well enough to decide, but after a while she will warm up to her. Razan will becomes closer due to the fact that he will be helping out Tyler some in the early stages of his, well, you know. Sarah is good, again, known her for a long time. Amra is also okay I guess due to the fact that she’s helped out a lot, but hasn’t really had a direct conversation. And then there’s Phoenix, which Tyler doesn’t know at all because he’s only seen him being praised for what he does and then goes back into his room. Kinda like Tyler, yeah? He feels grateful for all the Leo and Rolen have done for him(and will try to seem a little less annoying).
So in general, Tyler is very friendly.

If I make another character what role should they fill? I was originally thinking tank but we got Emma back so that’s not necessary. I want it to be something different from any preexisting characters and probably male since the guild has quite a bit more females. Let me know if you have any ideas.

@Mango137 , if you remember Maira asked him to get comfortable, left to get some supplies, and then came back. And for a new character, maybe a person who focuses specifically on combo moves with their Pokémon? That way they can fight well on their own, but they specialize in combo moves, like mounted combat, or a Pokémon who teleports you around so you can attack better, or a Zorua/Zoroark you use as a double, or some other cool combos.

Yeah I was thinking of playing into stereotypes for the elements a bit too....

Wind would be fast and agile like swellow
Water would be defensive but still mobile like Golduck
Fire would be a bit of a glass cannon, I actually really like ninetales for this
Earth would be calm and bulky, I was thinking torterra since it’s the only grass/ground

I am still working on Jason, but I wanted to get your thoughts on what I have so far. I am working on his looks now, but I have the main body of what his bio will be. Let me know what you guys think.
Name: Jason Blackwell
Class: Mage
Element: Life and Death- They go hand in hand. You can not have one without the other. It is also very rare and only two people are known to have this element.
Personality: Jason is very calm, he tends to be very thoughtful. If there is a problem, Jason is the one to figure out the solution to it. Because of what has happened to him in the past, he will not trust many people. He has been forced to cause so many unspeakable things and can not stand the people who made him do it.
Looks: Jason stands at 5'3. He. Has a very small build. He looks younger then he is, because of his height and his small build. He is not toned, but does not really have any fat on him at all. His eyes are bright vivid pink like his sister Sarah. He also has long black lashes. He tends to wear some cat eyeliner that makes his slanted eyes more prominent. His skin is very pale almost white with the slightest hint of yellow. His hair is pale blond. He tends to wear his hair up in a ponytail with his bangs and fringe hanging down. When his hair is put all the way down, it comed to the middle of his back and very straight. In his ears he wears a pair of gauges, that look to be made of a blood red gem. Around his neck he wears a choker that looks to be made of black metal.
Clothing:
Weapons: Life Spellblade sword- It is an Elven made sword. It is black in color, with the same rose gold veins running up the blade. The handle is made of a pure white diamond. Engraved into the handle is a forest with an Alolan Ninetails sitting with it's tails fanned around itself.
Death Spellblade- It is another elven made sword. It is made of stealth rock like the life sword is. There is also rose gold veins running up the blade. The handle is made of oynx with the same forest. The forest parts and a ninetails can be seen with it's tails fanned around itself.
Skills:
-Skilled potion maker
-Skilled in healing magic and able to cure most ailments, though it takes a lot for him to do and drains his power to do so.
-He has spent a long time hiding and knows how to get around most things.​
Weakness: If he did not have the red gauges in his ears, he would not be able to be out in the daylight. He has some trouble with the sun, light in general actually. Light spells work extremely well against him. If he uses his powers excessively then he will be drained and pretty much useless. He has to have some kind of blood in order to survive.
Pokemon:
Name: Ember
Pokemon: Vulpix

Name: Frost
Pokemon: Alolan Vulpix
Other: he has multiple spell books in bag.

Last edited:
I have some questions, how does he fight? I need to know how broken he is. Also, Wes is also going to have a Ninetails and Diablo has one also, although Diablo's hasn't been presented I can switch to Torkoal.