• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought he was going to become a ninetails. I can switch them though I have an idea for them. When he fights he uses the swords to channel his powers. It is like focus for the magic he wields. Unlike his sister Rowena who uses elemental magic to enhance her fighting skills, Jason uses his swords to cast spells. Jason can not speak about the orgization like Sam couldn't, but can not use his magic against them either. They made sure of that by infusing the crystal into his hands. He was made to hold until it fused with his skin and magical signature. He has also become a heavy drinker because of some of the things he was made to do before the crystal was introduced.

Here's my idea for the druid's looks.

Attachments

• upload_2019-9-21_1-37-7.png
    upload_2019-9-21_1-37-7.png
    140.6 KB · Views: 33
So, on the Genocide route you fight Mettaton Neo, and you beat him in one hit because this form has no defense but presumably high attack. Professor Alphys is the one who made Mettaton’s body, so he says:

“I-I guess she should have worked on the defenses...”

Or something to that effect, I don’t remember the exact quote.

Okay teams, Mission in the jungle and in the snowy mountains. Before I make them I would like to know if your characters need to be in the same team as someone specific. (Except Tyler, he still has to be around Azumi.) What I take in consideration mostly I try and not have one person and their characters in one team. This way everyone can interact with everyone. For example, Razan can't be with Tyler, that would leave JayBird in one team only.

Well I know that Rowena will be meeting Sarah, but I do not know if you want Sarah to be leading the other team or not. Amra would love to be in the jungle, so would Phoenix actually. They would feel right at home. Though with Phoenix's acrobatic background, he would love to do the rigorous mountain climbing. I do not mind how you split up my character's, but I am pretty sure that Amra would be best in the jungle. It would fit her skill set more.

I realized that Sam had asked or at least kinda asked, Maira to help find some armor for Sam to wear, and Maira just left her. Sorry Sam, please don’t kill me! She was just getting her stuff ready, she can come help you if you want! *throws hands in the air*