• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft 2: The Elemental Jewels.

Nora gritted her teeth after being dragged to a clothes store. She, unlike the other two seemed to, disliked loads of clothes. Her people didn't really dress up. Your tunic and breeches were enough, thank you. Wyvra and Goo were disinterested in the shopping as well. Nora tapped her foot impatiently as she waited for the two so then they could go scearching for some dragons.

Alice, who was scrubbing the deck, cursed to herself when Akali came over. No talking, unless. By now, she used her sweet, innocent, girl voice so much it was something she could easily slip into and for it to sound natural. She looked at Akali, smiling. "Thank you miss. I will gladly help out." Alice knew she struck gold with this arrangement, though it was a risky one.

“Oh I’m sure I can handle it. It’s not to big of a burden for me to handle. I have plenty of helpers at home.”
The queen seemed to need a meeting as soon as possible. What didn’t she wish to discuss with their ruler?

A few more miles past, and then suddenly, Razan jerked his arm in front of Ashley, stopping himself and her. His eyes scanned the area, and then he slowly put his arm down. “I felt a presence in the wind patterns. It’s gone now...”
He sighed. “I’m being to anxious. I just need to focus on the destination...”

Azumi smiled at Tsonea. "Well I think it's wonderful Emma has an apprentice. It's a pleasure to meet you. But why were you kept from me?" She looked over at Emma. "You don't keep things from me. What's going on? Also, am I going to be able to count on your protection?"

Annette bought a set of bracelets and a pink bow for Fifi, who jumped joyfully with her bow. She looked at Nora. "Hey! You're not buying anything? If you need money I got you. Being the Queen's favorite has it's benefits."

"Great." Akali said. She signaled for Alice to follow her. As they walked to the edge of the boat, she stood where she could see Azumi. "How agile and you? Are you quick? Can you move around easily without being noticed?"

Last edited:
Nora shrugged. "Not interested. Dragon tamers don't really see the point in a lot of clothes." She rolled her eyes as she waited. "Besides, I'm much more interested in finding dragons. Kinda my people's thing." She scratched Goo's slimy head as she went to look out the window of her prison of forced shopping.

Alice glanced at Akali, assessing if it was some sort of trap before noting that it was probably in her job description. "I can move around quickly and dodge people running easily. As for moving without being detected, I have to do that if I want a break when I'm supposed to be working." Yes, that matched up well with her sailor story. Just had to roll with it. And remember not to detail her story. Keep it clean and simple. Besides, the more detail, the more likely the mistakes on her behalf.

Last edited:
Emma looked to the left and right then brought Azumi in. She didn't want people listening in on their conversation.

"Alright, since you have to know, I didn't want to tell you because it's... government related. I hate dealing with that stuff, but I had no choice in this matter. See, Tsonea is-"

Tsonea burst into the circle in a panic, overwhelmed by the secrecy she had. She looked to Azumi and took a deep breath. "I am Tsonea Farlend heir to House Farlend my mom and dad were lost in one of the wars your guild participated in and so very early in my life I was forced to run the house but I couldn't handle it so I ran and my corrupt uncle took over the house and is dirtying the house's name even as we speak so I'm too ashamed to go back and take control after running away and Emma found me one day because I busted into her tavern crying and a lot of big men surrounded me and she saved me and I'm indebted to her ask instead of taking back my rightful title I've been working for her and my uncle's planning to-"

She coughed, taking in little breaths. Shekeka pat her back, recognizing that she tried.

"What?! Outrageous!" Azumi exclaimed. "Why wasn't I informed about this sooner? I will have those filthy man hanged from their..." She stopped when she noticed others were still around. She took a deep breath. "When we return I will deal with them. Emma take good care of this wonderful girl. You're excuse from being with me, make sure she is safe." She smiled and turned back to Mr. Kato and Wite. "So, where to?"

Akali had Alice follow her into town. "Choose something more appropriate to move around with. I don't want any oppositions. Whatever makes you more flexible and quicker."

Annette smiled at Nora. "You don't like this? What about shopping for weapons or gear? You gotta like to shop for something."

Nora sighed. "Our cultures are highly different. Where you shop for fun, we shop for necessity. If that makes sense." She rubbed Wyvra's head before glancing at the two and rolling her eyes at the two girls that, in her mind, was wasting their time and money. Of course, Nora had very little money, but the goal of being a true dragon Tamer was relying mostly on your partners. Besides, what would she do with extra trinkets? Nothing.

Alice nodded as she looked around. Normally she worked in her disguises, which didn't offer much movement. Now she was being given something that did. Seemed a bit like a miracle. Or it was to good to be true. Her mind whirled, trying to figure out if it was a trap. However, if it was a trap, then wouldn't it be smart to play along for a bit? You know, so then Akali would think she was falling for it before Alice revealed that she wasn't. She looked around for a bit before finding a dark grey set of light armor that was pretty flexible. She just hoped a price tag would make her unable to get the set.

Rolen has spent most of the days leading up to the sighting of land below decks. He was more comfortable there, and he could read without the wind blowing the pages or seawater getting the book wet. Once land had been sighted, he had looked at it for quite a while, but eventually decided that looking at it wouldn’t get them there any sooner, and they were too far away for him to distinguish much, anyway. So when the boats arrived at the dock, he was still below on his bunk, reading. After a moment he realized the noise had changed from rushing water and creaking ropes to harbor sounds. He put his book down and hurried on deck to see that Amra was already ashore, and walking along the dock towards a cluster of people that probably included Azumi, although he couldn’t tell for sure.

He hurried down the gangplank and onto the dock. As soon as his feet hit the wooden pier, he felt unsteady. He still had his sea legs, and where his body was finally used to adjusting to the sway of the deck of the ship, he found solid, relatively unmoving floor. It was rather disorienting. He grabbed onto a piling for balance, and then made his way after Amra. Kaiden had joined him on the dock as he walked, being rather unsteady himself. Together they walked in the direction which Rolen has seen the group of people.

Maira had been very excited to get off the ship. Even though she enjoyed the voyage, she had been longing for a change of seen. Now they had made port in a new land, and she was one of the first to get off the Knight, although she had to go back aboard to get her bag, and Bob, who had been sleeping on her bunk. Once she made it back ashore, she rushed along until she caught sight of Annette, Rene and Nora walking towards a store. She altered her course to follow them, and caught up with them inside. She was astonished at the beauty of this island as a whole, and was in an ecstasy of joy at the thought of exploring it all. But now to pay attention to where they were now.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
"Well I got what I wanted." Rene smiled as she carried a big brown bag. "Oh hey Maira! Are you joining us for the tour?"

Michi shook her head and ran around with Fifi. It had been a while since she got to play. Rene lead the group outside. Now it was time to get to know the local food. But where to start? Should they eat meals similar to the ones back home to see how they are alike? Or something completely new?

"We should go eat. What do guys want to look for? Dessert? Snacks? Full meals? Maybe something with berries?" She looked around the town, waiting for her companions to answer.

Mr.Kato and Machamp went right by the group of girls, not listening to them, and went into the food district. Eventually, he found the restaurant that he owned, (his main source of income), and went in. The main standing at the front counter to give people their seats immediately recognized him. “Mr.Kato! What a nice surprise! Shall it be the normal for you sir?”
Mr. Kato nodded, and then whispered into the mans ear, leaning forwards a bit in his chair. “We got newcomers to the island. Nice people they are, and the first time they eat here, they eat free. On me, right?”
The waiter smiled and nodded his head. “Right.”

Mr.Kato owned a Ramen restaurant called Ramen Island, a popular restaurant around. He had started the business when he was 20, and had it up and running ever since, and was good friends with his employees. Over the years, he had gotten quite rich off of it.

Machamp wheeled him over to his normal spot, and after a little while, they brought out his specialty dish. A large bowl of salty ramen noodles, green onions, peppers, and a variety of other vegetables and meats.

Wite sighed, "Since Mr. Kato has offered to accommodate you, I'll leave you in his care. In case you guys missed him he headed to his ramen shop just down the road over there, I would recommend a visit, it's quite good. I have some urgent business I must to take care of at the church. Oh and one more thing, when your traveling through the city, be weary of your pockets. There is a bit of a pickpocket problem we currently have in the city right now, so be weary please." Wite dismissed herself and headed to the nearest Crimson Church.

The insides was relatively empty save a few people praying near the alter and the priest benches lined the majority of the hall. Lit candles and icons of the church lined the walls. As she closed the wooden doors behind her the praying people stopped and looked up. "OH GOODNESS! THE HIGH PRIESTESS RETURNS! PRAISE THE RED GOD!" a woman shouted and ran up to Wite, hands clasped in front of her shaking in gratitude. "Please High Priestess, I beg of you, my daughter has fallen terribly ill and need your help!"

Wite took the woman's hands and led her back to the alter, "I am terribly sorry for the state of your daughter but Blood Ministration requires sacrifice. Are you willing?" Wite walked up to the alter, took off her fingerless gloves and slipped them into the pockets of her gypsy skirt and washed her hands in a nearby washing basin, then she turned and looked down into a small silver decorative bowl of blood on the front of the alter.

"Yes, yes, anything for my dearest daughter!" she offered Wite her hand. Wite gently grasped her hand with one hand and picked up a ceremonial dagger that laid beside to bowl of blood. She placed the blade firmly in the woman's palm and pulled. The woman grimaced in pain as blood spilled out of the wound. The blood did not fall into the bowl, instead it floated into a sphere a few inches above Wite's palm and began glowing a vivid red light.

The attending priest bought over a unique looking metal syringe with intricate carvings on the silver metal. The priest stuck the needle into the floating sphere and began pulling blood into the syringe. The glass tube filled with the vividly glowing blood as the sphere shrunk. eventually the syringe was full and the glowing blood sphere was a small levitating drop of blood. The woman's hand was now bleeding into the bowl. Wite took the glowing drop of blood and placed it into the wound on her hand, with a faint flash of red, the wound was sealed and completely healed with no signs of a scar. Wite picked up the glowing syringe from the priest with her clean hand and handed it to the woman, who had an astonished look on her face s she inspected her perfectly healed hand.

"Inject this into your daughter when you get home, and she will be better." Wite instructed. The woman was ecstatic as she left the church.

"PRAISE THE RED GOD! PRAISE THE HIGH PRIESTESS!" She shouted as she ran out.

Wite expunged the blood from the woman's hand out of fur and hands, and into the blood bowl before she turned and left through a door to the left of the alter, the priest, and the two remaining people praying, and headed down the stairs, she paused in front of an angelic statue and pushed forward into it with some force before it gave way to a hidden passage. Wite pressed through and continued down the descending corridor her eyes glowing red and white in the dimly lit tunnel, the statue slid back into place completely hiding the secret corridor.

Emma grabbed Tsonea's forearm and dragged her along, walking alongside Azumi. Tsonea was a bit reluctant, but couldn't resist Emma's strength. Emma turned to Azumi, Tybalt close behind.

"I'm still coming along with you, she probably won't let out a peep. But I swear to god, if someone implies we're family, they're getting suplexed straight into the ocean. So pitter patter, let's get at'er."

"Well I'm glad you two will be joining me." Azumi smiled as she walked. She listened to Wite's instructions and went to the restaurant. She took a sit at the biggest table available. She didn't feel comfortable taking a tour when there were so many important matters to attend to. She turned to Amra. "I'm fine with you representing your kingdom, I just feel it's a little unfair since Kelan did all the work. But, that's my political side talking. As your friend, I really don't mind. Now, I have to figure out if there is an actual jewel here or if they have information on any other civilizations."

Annette grinned. "Dessert definitely. I want something sweet!"

Akali smiled as saw the armor that Alice wanted. She paid for it. Being the Queen's ninja had it's benefits. Like getting a weekly pay but never using it because anything you needed the queen provided with no charge. "Go ahead and change, the queen is moving and we need to follow. I'll meet you at the end of the street. Get some food also, we don't eat with the queen, we live in her shadow."

Last edited:
Nora sighed. She already figured that she was probably going to lose the vote. But hey, at least try, right? Right. "A full meal. Nothing better than something cooked on a fire." She gave a huge grin as she remembered her village at meal-time. The stories and the roast. It made her stomach growl just thinking about it.

Alice nodded and quickly got changed into the much better pice of clothing. Her mind whirled. Why was the crazy ninja lady picking her out and trying to get her to assist her? Seemed suspicious in Alice's eyes. However, other than that, no suspicious moves were made against her. And this was a much better position to get close to the jewels. So she was just going along with it. She met up with Akali, not eating because she was used to not eating in a while. Parents that were always on the run seemed to leave that effect.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene made her lips do a popping sound as she thought what they should eat. "How about both? Big meal first and then dessert. Looks like the Queen and company went for ramen, but we could look for something more fulfilling, like steaks? I could go for a steak."

As Rene spoke about food, her Arcanine sat attentively, his mouth drooling. He hope for a nice big juicy steak. But, it was up to Rene now. If only he had his own gold to exchange for steaks.

“Sounds great! Let’s go!”

Maira’s mouth was watering at the thought of fresh food. Salt pork could get pretty monotonous, and a few weeks without fresh vegetables could make you hanker after them. She was completely ready to go. Even Bob was perking up at the mention of a good meal and desert.

“I wonder if they have any cool foods we’ve never tried before here...?”

Rolen and Kaiden followed Azumi and the rest of her group to the Ramen restaurant. They sat silently looking at the menu and trying to decide what kind of Ramen they wanted. Rolen decided he would stick to his usual choice of flavor, as always, but Kaiden was tempted to try something new.

The waiter eventually made his way over to the new group of people, people that he hadn’t seen before here, and this certain waiter had been working here quite a while.
The waiter was rather handsome, and had shaggy blond hair that seemed to change position each time he moved, piercing blue eyes, and a happy grin to his face. Not only that, but on his right ear, he had an earring of a red teardrop.
“You must be the newcomers I was told about! Well, welcome to the island. My name is Skyler Bolt, and I’ll be your waiter for today,” he happily said.
He handed out several menus to people that needed them. “So, what’ll it be for refreshments to get you started off? The island has a variety of tropical berries and fruit that you may not be used to, so if you want to try something new, I’d recommend that.”
A Machamp came by, holding four bowls of steaming hot ramen, and came by them to another table, but not before the Pokémon gave Skyler a smug look as if to say, “Look who’s only got two arms!”
Skyler frowned, and his posture dropped a bit, but then he came back up to his focus on the newcomers.

More miles past, and Razan began to grow tired each one they past. “We should set up camp soon, we don’t really want to risk traveling in the dark,” he murmured.

"Okay, Kato, can you secure the area around us," Ashley responded, "Razan, you look tired, take a seat while I get Camp set up."

Ashley had started to gather wood, while Windchime prepared a fire pit. When Ashley returned, she built the fire but couldn't light it.

"Razan, is Castform with you?" Ashley asked sweetly.

-----------

Rocco was trying to calm down while Tempest accidentally wandered into a Ramen shop and spotted his guild.

"Sorry, I got lost, and Leafeon wasn't feeling well either." Tempest responded, "Rocco is on the beach, probably training Turret and Tyranitar."

Azumi looked up at the waiter and gasped. "I'm sorry." She looked at his face. "I know this is impossible, but have we met? Your face and last name remind me so much of a dear friend." She looked at the menu. "I'll have whatever you recommend. Something new would be nice." She looked back up at him. She still couldn't shake off that familiar feeling.

Annette smiled. "Great! How about... There!" She pointed at a restaurant that had a "Buffet" sign on the window. "I bet there's plenty of options there!" She skipped over to the location, she wasn't gonna wait for Rene to drag her again. Once inside her eyes widen with amazement. There were many different food options. "This is great!" She ran over to a local table, people watched her with curiosity. A random girl wearing all pink with a Skitty following behind, skipping around was not a common sight. Annette sat down and waited for the others.

Azumi looked at Tempest. "You should have Maira look at Leafeon later on. Maybe Nana could use heal pulse, but I don't think that would help... Speaking of which, where is Nana?"

Nana clapped her hands joyfully as she looked at Anakin, who was wearing a sun hat similar to hers. He didn't look that happy however, but he could never say no to her. Despite being a Pokemon, Nana was an expert in shopping. Using telepathy to communicate.

"Follow me." Akali said as she lead Alice to a bench and sat down. "We just need to keep watch for anything suspicious. I know it sounds boring, that's why I got a partner. Which is you. Also, could use the extra help."

Last edited:
Nora shrugged. At least she partially got what she wanted. Though, she wasn't exactly used to these 'restaurants'. They sounded, scary. An inn was fine and good. They usually sold food. At least, in her experience. Though, she guessed she would have to get used to these Kelian ways. Since everyone on the ship, well most people on the ship, were Kelian. She sighed as she followed Annette.

Alice followed Akali and nodded as she listened to her so-called mentor. So that's how she knew about her! Interesting. She sat down next to her and watched the people walk by. Suspicious, eh. She knew suspicious. She learned to pick out her own kind from a crowd at an early age. Usually they were the ones you discussed a heist with. However now she was using this skill to pick them out. She felt like she was betraying her own people. But she needed to have this position, so she pretended not to know if one was another person or if they were a pickpocket.

"Azumi, my mother and father mainly wanted me to be there as a support to you and Kelan kingdom. They do not want me to take over negotiations at all. It is mainly that they want to show solidarity between our two kingdoms. I really am sorry to bring it up to you at the last minute like I did, but I did not have a way to communicate between the boats." Amra looked a little sheepish as she explained herself about her parents letter. Though she would have to speak with Rolen later that night about the other part of the letter. Leaning over, the pink haired elf kissed him on the cheek and whispered into his ear. "Love you babe. I am glad you are feeling a well enough to come off the boat."

Storm on the other hand took to the shops. He spent his time going through clothing and magical books of the locals. He was happy to see that the island had a large selection to choose from. He ended up getting quite a few to take with him. He would have to give Annette the book later on as he saw her enter the buffett restraunt.

Not feeling hungry, Storm decided to explore the island a bit. Though for a long time he felt a connection to the place, and he never really knew why. It seemed like to him that a part of him was being welcomed home in some way. It was as if he was meant to come to this place.

Maira followed close behind Annette as they made their way into the buffet. The healer was astounded by the amount of food laid out, ready to be put onto plates. However, there was no time to look much more yet, as she followed Annette to a table. She sat down next to the young mage, and set Bob on her lap. She quickly climbed up to Maira’s shoulder so she could get a better view. Togetic was flying around, looking at the food.

Rolen smiled at Amra as she whispered to him. He nearly made a comment about how he had been better, but decided to refrain. Instead he brushed a strand of hair to the side quickly as he looked into her eyes. He loved looking at them. He found them beautiful, and their silvery color fascinated him.

“Thanks, Amra. What are you thinking? I think I’ll stick to my usual.”

Skyler laughed a little bit. “I don’t believe we have met, though it would be quite the coincidence,” he said grinning as he wrote down Azumi’s order.

She’s seen me before? No, a friend. I remind her of a friend. That’s it.

Skyler still felt uneasy above him being recognized. She was from a land they hadn’t heard of, and yet, he looked very much similar like this friend. It must have been just a big coincidence. Did any of the other people think I looked similar, or just her?

“All right, so, what can I get for the rest of you?”, Skyler asked.

Razan did as Ashley ordered, and sat down, leaning on a tree. Always pushy, but in a caring way. Razan smiled.
“...I believe that Castform is present,” he said, and as if on cue, the small little Pokémon mimicked Windchime, and greeted Ashley by jumping in her face.

Azumi smiled at the waiter and then turned her attention to Amra. "It's okay, I understand." She sighed and her mind wondered back to her times when the guild had just been created.
She sat next to a passed out drunken Emma in the backyard. They had spent all day working on the building. Sarah hed left on some errands and Tyler was still working. Despite being night already, he was still going at it. Azumi was too tired to try and stop him, but she always admired how he was able to work for hour straight in his shop with such a concentration, something that she only achieves during her sword fights. That's probably because that was his talent.
"Where are Annette and the others? They better not get lost." She then looked at the horizon. "Do you guys miss music? I feel I haven't heard music in such a long time. I know it's been a month, but still."

Annette grabbed a plate and began filling it with food. She had meat, fruits, berries and some jelly thing she thought was funny looking. She went to her table to show the others. "Look at this wiggly thing!" She pointed at the wobbly red cubes. "They call it jay low. Weird huh?"

Akali stood up. She handed Alice a hoodie. "Put it on." She waited as she put one on herself and began walking ahead, blending with the crowd. "There's a group of men who have been watching the queen and her group." She looked up ahead. There was an alley with a few men gathered, obviously watching the Azumi's group. "You have a weapon?"

--------------------------------

"Almost there, I can feel it." The man in the red cape stood at the mouth of the volcano, watching the lava explode beneath his feet. "No volcano is going to stop the greatest in the world." He began climbing down into the volcano.

Last edited:
Alice placed the hood on her head and followed. She listened intently then looked at the gang once she caught up. "Other than a dagger to defend myself, no," she answered. She glanced at Akali. "Why?" She felt a sudden wave of uncertainty. But then again, this group was standing in her way to the jewels, though they didn't know it. Thief code said that one could take out any opponents, and they might just be interested.

Nora entered the buffet and looked around, slightly disgusted. Nothing like home at all. Where could they just laugh as loud as they wanted without getting weird looks. People outside of the dragon villages confused her. She found her friends and sat down, looking around her with uncertainty. What in the world was she supposed to do? She glanced at them, silently asking for directions.

Emma stared at the menu, unsure of what to get. She wasn't too big on expanding her horizons. She just chose some beef broth, it had beef in the name, so how could it be bad? Tsonea just held up the menu, pointing to what she wanted, a salad. Tybalt just stared with wide eyes at the menu, looking to the waiter and back to the menu. They would actually COOK that?! He slid under the table and ran out with panicked honking. Looking at the menu, Emma saw there was... well, you know, and chuckled to herself over Tybalt's panic. What she didn't chuckle about was Amra and Rolen's PDA. She rolled her eyes at this, and tapped her foot.

<Owen>
Owen sat at the far end of the table with Spike laying at the foot of his chair, Owen was short enough that his feet hung just above the floor. He dug in and devoured his noodles as soon as they arrived, He had ordered his food early since he knew this place and quite frequently dined here before he left overseas. He had forgotten what different food tasted like, it wasn't that that food on he ships were bad, it was just a lot of the same. Spike was tearing into a rare steak with the same voraciousness. Something was bothering him the back of his mind. There were far more members of the Church now, more loyalists. while walking the street to get to Mr. Kato's restaurant there were many white cloaked and hooded people walking around wearing the Crimson Church insignia, the designs on the hoods and cloaks were also those of the Church. But to Owen he knew what they really were, members of the Sanguine Communion, he had similar robes back home, but somewhat different, more decorative and elaborate red markings on the robes and hood, due to him being ranked a ritualist.

Looking around, there were several cultists in he restaurant right now, they behaved and acted just like normal people, they just seemed like religious folks. 'I wonder how many of them have partaken...." Now full, Owen couldn't sit still, he really wanted to talk to Wite, he had been away for far too long he was far out of the loop.

<Wite>
Wite had been briskly walking down the dark corridor fir a while now, taking twists and turns that would turn anyone around who had tried to follow her. She had no issues seeing in the dark, she actually preferred the dark. Alas the corridor began to incline and eventually she reached a solid marble wall in front of her. She reached into her dress pocket and pulled out the glowing blood gem she had created with the cultists blood and the Quartermaster's soul. His soul was much dimmer now in the stone, but that was expected since she used a large potion of it's power to teleport. She held the stone in the palm of her right hand as it began to melt back into liquid, the light in the center fluttered out weakly only to have Wite bite down on it and promptly devour it when it flew up a few inches. With the small pool of blood in her hand she smeared it into the marble wall in front of her. The blood on the wall came alive and spread across the marble surface like roots of a tree. The center of the wall parted and revealed a lavish marble hall filled with large marble statues holding various golden weapons proudly, the marble lines were all gold. Wite stepped into the hall as the secret passage closed behind her, leaving no traces of anything.

"WITE! You've returned! Marquis is eager to meet you, please go see him at once, he is currently in his study at the library." A passing maid said as she hurried along.

Wite growled and snarled slightly as she turned and walked down the opposite direction deeper into the keep. Her gentle and kind looking demeanor had all but vanished, her brow was twisted into a hateful, almost angry, scowl. Her red sclera and silver irises were glowing their respective colors. The deeper she went into the keep the more hooded figures of the cultists there were studying and practicing various forms of magic and rituals on restrained civilians. The heavily armored guards stood at every entrance and patrolled the walkways and ramparts. They paid Wite no mind, they knew better. Many of them moved out of her way or away from her, same with any cultists that were in her path. She ascended several stair cases and down numerous corridors, she passed by a massive five level open library, each level was connected via stairs or ladders, book shelves upon book shelves filled with knowledge from every corner of the known world, and several of places of other worlds.

The though of Annette popped into Wite's mind for a fraction of a second before she pushed it out. After ascending the five levels in the library, she had reached a large landing with a pair of large wooden doors set in a pointed arch way. Marquis's study. Two guards stood on either side of the door, two long wooden tables were along the walls of the landing where several cultists were studying, above the tables were tall stained glass windows letting in natural light that mixed with the candle lights.

As soon as the two guards saw Wite they reached for the door and opened it for her. Wite strode in without hesitation, the guards closed the doors behind her. Inside Wite walked up a short ramp of stairs into a large circular room with a massive table in the enter, book shelves and various other astronomical instruments decorated the walls,hanging from the ceiling was a large crystal chandelier hung from the ceiling emitting white and red light. A large red circular rug covered the majority of the floor, a circular black symbol of the Cult showed on the rug.

Wite stood opposite of the table in the room facing the back of a robed man looking out the window facing the sea, particularly at the three new ships. The room smelled of incense that cause Wite to snarl as she smelt it. The table in front of her was messy with scattered opened books, t glance Wite can see they were theory books abut creation and elemental magic. a Tray of hot tea and biscuits were at one side of the table dropped off by the maid she passed earlier.

"So your finally back," Marquis said without turning around, "And you did exactly what I needed you to do."
Wite narrowed her eyes and bared her teeth in annoyance, "Did you tell those dumbasses to summon me onto that ship?"
"Yes," Marquis turned around and faced Wite. He was a man in hie early forties, cleanly shaven, with narrow orange eyes, sharp angular facial features, and his jet black hair had a dark red tint to it was slicked back and slightly spiked upwards. He stood a bit taller than Wite, and was dressed in multilayered robes that were primarily white, with red and gold trims and designs. An elaborate ornate katana was sheathed at his side, mostly hidden by the many layers of robes. "Of course I did, it's been over ten years! And now the Sanguine Communion is ready to make its move, and this was all possible because of you!" Marquis walked over to Wite and placed his hands on her exposed shoulders. She looked at him with an annoyed expression. "Thanks to you, you have brought the Jewel of Eternal Waters right to me!" his excitement seemed genuine, which only bothered WIte even more. Marquis released her shoulders and walked back around to the window he was standing at before.

"Yea... I don't really care about what that is, but the Queen of Kelan wants to meet you though." Wite folded her arms in front of her. Her tail swishing side-to-side under her long gypsy skirt.

Marquis thought for a moment, "Where's Owen?" he asked.

Wite shrugged, "Probably with the queen." Wite frowned, "Are the plans still the same?"

Marquis nodded, "As a matter fact, the Queen's urgency to meet would play into our favor. We have enough loyalists, followers and fanatics now to take the island. The take over will happen today! And the Jewel will be MINE!" he raised his arms to the sky in a dramatic fashion then turned around and began scribbling on a piece of paper on his desk and sealed it into an envelope with his wax seal then handed it to Wite. "Take this to the Queen and wait for the signal, it will be obvious."

"Don't know why your so obsessed about a stupid rock, but sure." Wite snatched the letter and headed back out to Mr. Kato's restaurant. She stepped out into the courtyard of the keep and took in a deep breath and released a howl loudly into the air, the sound could be heard across the entire city.

A moment of silence.

An even louder and brutal guttural roar echoed from within the forest as the large shadow of a much larger than normal Hydreigon shot out over the tree tops and flew at a high speed at the keep. It descended into the courtyard and hovered in front of Wite as its six wings drifted in the air allowing it seemingly defy gravity. The Hydreigon lowered its head and nuzzled against the side of Wite's face. She reciprocated his gesture and held his head lovingly in her arms, gently scratching in a spot right behind its jaw. The large dragon emitted a deep rumbling noise from his throat as Wite held him. "Did you miss me? Sweet baby... I know....." Wite cooed, "Good news, we get to cause some chaos very soon, just a little bit longer. Right now, I need you to take me to Mr. Kato's Ramen shop okay? I have some business to take care of." The Hydreigon lowered his head and body so Wite could climb on. In a single downward motion of his six wings, they were off.

They soared high over the city before dive-bombing the street where the restaurant was. The Hydreigon stopped and slowed down to a simple levitation startling several bystanders as the windows in the area rattled with the dragon's arrival. "Thanks Hydra," Wite scratched behind his jaw again before he took off just as fast as he arrived. Several hooded and cloaked individuals bowed in WIte's direction when they saw her land.

Wite ignored them and went into the restaurant. The pleasant aromas of broth. meat, and noodles assaulted her nose as soon as she opened the doors,, she could already smell it outside, but now it was just too much. She had always enjoyed a bowl of good beef broth ramen, with the beef being served on the rarer side. She licked her lips as she did when she was hungry, but decided to deliver the letter first, she was sure the Queen would let her dine with her party. She saw Azumi sitting at the largest table in the restaurant and approached. "Queen Azumi," she said clearly pulling out the sealed letter, "a letter from Marquis Felix." Wite held the letter out next to the Queen.

Skyler nodded his head as Emma orders, writing the order down carefully.
He peered at what Tsonea was pointing to, and jotted it down as well.

Why can’t I take this off my mind? Cmon, it’s s big coincidence, but that doesn’t explain why this woman looks partially familiar...

Skyler threw the thoughts aside, and looked up at Amra and Rolen. “And what can I get for you?”

Mr. Kato finished his order of Ramen, and decided to had out, but saw the group of newcomers and Skyler. “Oh, hello again!”, he said to the group, and now caught Skylers attention. “Finished up I see, you doing ok?”
“Of course, of course, and I see you’ve met the newcomers-“

And Mr. Kato was cut off by the appearance of Wite. He narrowed his eyes as she came in. It wasn’t normal for her to, so he immediately became suspicious, but kept it inside. “Hello Wite. What brings you here on this fine day?”

Skyler also smiled and waved at Wite when she walked in, clearly not suspicious of what was going on at all.

Maira stepped up to the buffet and began putting food onto a plate. She was shoveling on some delicious looking mashed potatoes when she noticed that Nora was a bit confused. She smiled and pointed to the stack of plates at one end of the buffet table.

“Just take one of those plates and scoop out what you want onto the plate as you go along. It’s all you can eat, so you can come back for seconds, or thirds, or even forty-fifths if you want.”

Then she continued on down, taking various foods, familiar or exotic. There were even deep fried Octellery legs, which Maira steered away from. Once she was finished she went back to the table, put her plate down, and then went back to get a plate of food for Togetic and Bob.

Rolen looked up when he heard the waiter ask for his order. He hadn’t really noticed before because he was too busy looking at the menu, but this man looked like an old friend...

“Ah... hi... I’d lik-“

He was cut off as Wite entered. He had never seen anything like her, except perhaps sketches in an ancient book of lore long faded from memory. He half stood up, wondering whether this creature could be hostile, but he settled down again when Mr. Kato addressed the wolf person in such a familiar way. He pointed at the menu, but without taking his eyes off Wite.

“I’ll take this, please...”

Azumi looked up at Wite and took the letter. "Thank you Wite. Your home is very lovely." She looked at the seal and then opened the letter. She read through it carefully. "Well, this is exactly what I wanted." She stood up and bowed. "Excuse me everyone. I hate to leave before our meal but I've waited and entire month for this." She made sure to get the proper directions from Wite and then left. She even signaled Akali to not follow her.

Akali stood over the pile of men she had taken out quickly. She nodded and looked at Alice. "Sorry, looks like we are off duty for now. Say, have you ever been in a fight? It wasn't my intention to hog all the action."

Azumi made her way to the given location. She showed the letter to the guards who showed her the way to see her hostess. She didn't have a weapon with her, she felt it might give the wrong message. After the long corridors, library and seeing so many people with a symbol similar to the one in Wite's necklace, they finally made it. They opened the door for her and she stepped in. Her eyes set on Mr. Marquis. "Hello, are you Mr. Marquis?"

Amra smiled at Rolen, she loved the man, but he was sometimes to timid to try new things. With a thought she had an idea. "How about this. You get your usual and I will get something new and you can try a bite of my dish." She had a large smile on her face as she spoke.

Turning to the waiter, she was struck with how he resembled someone. Though she could not put her finger on it. Shaking her head, Amra thought about her order. "Yes I will have the spiced vegetable beef ramon, also would it be too much trouble to add some apple to the crispy chicken salad? I would like to order that as well if I can get that before my ramon is done. Also I have to get Gene and Fluff something to take back to the boat, but I will wait until after we finish our meal to do that."

Storm on the other hand was have a lot of fun exploring the city. It was a nice place, though the robed figures were a bit off putting to him. Though he knew that he had never been to this new land, he was intrigued by it. It was as if something familiar was about the place.

As the witch walked around the town, he stumbled onto a large winding road into the forest. Following the road, Storm was met with trees lined on both sides of the path. The wound deap into the forest, until he came to a sign about a mile from the beginning of the forest.

The sign was old and seemed to have been overtaken by the forest after a long time. As Storm walked along the path, the place became even more familiar as Storm had a bit of a flashback to the stories he used to listen as he sat on the lap of his grandmother. She used to tell him stories of her old home. His mother did not think nothing of them as she thought her mother was crazy to even think of something like being from another land.

Storm could still his grandma's voice as he took in the surroundings. "When I was a little girl I used to live in a place unlike the one that we live now. My family home was in the forest, a long ways away from the main roads. I remember my grandfather carving a path to our home.

I remember that he worked hard to get the path worked out. It took him months to find the right way that was closest to the nearby town. Which is where I used to walk to, to enjoy a good place to see the people. I remember when the first church was established in the town. The priests were a bit odd looking as they wore white robes with blood red designs to them.

I remember that the people never really liked our family as we were different even the people who were able to use magic were offended by our way of magic. They thought their was the only way to practice the craft. Well our family kept the old magic alive.

I fear that I may never see my old home again. It was a place of great magic and the memories of my mother and father, and my grandparents. Though if I did ever return, I would bring you with me my sweet child. You are far too precious to me to not be in your life. There may come a time were I am not with you anymore, but if that ever happens, this is my gift to you." With that she held out her arm to show off the braclet that she wore. It was made of rose gold, and had different charms that hung down her wrist. Each charm was a different shape and color crystal. They each represented a different feeling and brings the wearer luck in their life.

"This braclet was passed down in our family for as long as we could count. Each and every head of the family wore this. It brought luck and happiness to us. When I am gone it will come to you. Just know that when you wear it, it will be a part of me as well." Storm's grandmother smiled at the young witch and then took off a necklace that she wore around her neck and placed it on his.

"This necklace was a gift from a dear friend of mine. She told me to give it to someone who I see a lot of potential in. I am giving it to you my darling. When you wear it, know that I will always be by your side. Though if you do ever find yourself in my old home by any chance, thank my friend for all of the happiness her friendship brought me." With that the elder matriarch of the Cromwell family hugged her grandchild and kissed his forehead.

Emma nonchalantly tapped her fingertips together at the table, now that Azumi was gone. She kept her talking, or moreso something to talk about. Tsonea was happy now that there was more room at the table, not the biggest fan of cramped places... or people. She cautiously poked at things on the table to center them, make them look nice. After enough not talking, Emma opened her mouth, but immediately closed it. She thought it wasn't exactly appropriate for a public place. She tried to brain so she could word this right.

"So, uh... have you two been alright? I'm sure that the guild is fine in your hands, but I'm... uh... interested in how your... shoot this is hard... look, it's about time you put a ring on her finger, alright!? It's been clear for so long how much you adore each other! I would almost say that it's been a missed opportunity on several occasions!"

Rolen shifted his attention away from Wite and turned it to Emma. His face wore an expression that combined amusement, confusion, and surprise. After a moment he was able to talk.

“Yeah, we’ve been okay for the most part. And things just always seemed like something came up to stop us... and I’ll admit I was too nervous for a while. Too long.”

After a second he shifted his gaze back to Wite. Her presence was making him uneasy, and he felt it wasn’t just that she looked like a cross between a Lycanrok and a human... or something like that. He just couldn’t tell what.

Last edited:
"Hi Castform!" Ashley responded to the Pokemon in her face, "Can you light the fire?"

Ashley had continued preparing other things needed for the camp, like a tent.

--------

Tempest had noticed a waiter and called for him, responding with, "Sorry, I was late."

"Meganium, can you find Maira?" Tempest told his Pokemon, "Tell her Leafeon got very seasick, to the point she's on my lap."

Meganium nodded as he went to find the cheerful healer.

Alice looked at the men that were taken out, then the ninja, then to Akali. "I try to not get into fights. So not really." Her mind pieced together that this person who stopped her last time probably didn't know her true motives, and if she did she was foolish enough to think she was going to turn everything around just from some nice gestures. Absolutely revolting. To her anyway.

Nora nodded and walked up to the buffet, not really willing to try these weird foods. They didn't look at all like food to her. Where was the roast? No where. She sighed as she placed some fish on her plate. Fish always tasted weird to her, but at least it was familiar. She also placed some vegetables on her plate before sitting down and eating. Her two Pokemon looked at her jealously before Nora got up to get them something as well.

Skyler noticed the looks on two of the other people, the same look that the other woman gave him. He was stunned for a moment, and then quickly jotted down the orders, and again looked at what the man was pointing down, and regarded the man who just walked in. “Don’t worry, I’ll wait,” Skyler said smiling.
It still bothered him for some reason. He couldn’t figure out why it still did. He shook his head to get rid of the thoughts invading his mind, and tried to focus on his job.

Mr. Kato was still suspicious of Wite suddenly showing up at such a time, and occasionally glanced over to her. He didn’t want to interrupt the ongoing conversation that the others had, so he stayed away, and wheeled himself over to the kitchen to check on everyone else.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene ate some sort of steak bathed in apple sauce. Michi would take biscuits and pieces of meat to Arca, who waited patiently outside. The elf seemed to really enjoy the food, she would eat it slowly, sabor it and then smile.

"This is so good! Nora, you have to try it!" Rene offered her plate. "Take a piece, it's like the best apple sauce ever!"

Michi ate a big sitrus berry. "Pi-kah!" She cried out. She chewed her food with so much energy.

Akali handed a pair of kunais to Alice. "Try these. They are good for throwing and for hand to hand combat. Practice whenever you can. Stick to scouting meanwhile, let me do the fighting. Now, I'm sorry for not asking before, what's your name?"

Annette watched Rene eat, then Maira and then Nora. She had something in her mind suddenly and she was now beginning to realize it. "What am I doing?!" She stood up suddenly, scaring Fifi. "There has to be a full library of books I haven't seen! Here I am wasting my time!" She left her payment, picked up Fifi, who was chewing a berry, and ran out.
Annette ran randomly across the city until she found the local library. Her eyes glowed with passion as she ran inside and began looking through the rows of books. "There's so many books I haven't read!" She screamed.

Alice accepted the gift and looked at the ninja, not hesitating to lie about her identity. "I'm Veala, Veala Witherborn." She gave a curt nod that was expected for this persona. She looked down at the pair of kunai and smiled. It being controlled, of course. She didn't want to seem like a maniac. "Thank you, um, what is your name?"

Nora glanced at the steak. It was ruined! How dare someone do that to some perfectly good steak! However, she didn't want to disappoint the elf, so she tried a piece. It wasn't bad, but it didn't taste familiar at all. Then again, nothing here tasted familiar. Or looked familiar. At least some things were similar for the pure Kalians. As a dragon tamer, this was very foreign to her.

<Wite>
"Simply delivering a letter from Marquis, Mr. Kato, maybe getting something to eat as well, it's been a while since I came here." Wite took notice of a human who seemed to be startled at her appearance but decided to ignore him. Wite smiled as Azumi took the letter "Thank you, it's quite charming." She gave Azumi the proper directions to the Keep and watched as she briskly took off.

<Marquis>
"Yes, I am Lord Marquis Felix, I am the man in charge of this island, including our sister city to the south. You must be Queen Azumi Towers. You have my, and the cities' greatest and deepest gratitude for bringing the High Priestess back to us, after her unfortunate run-in with the Alakazam a few day ago." Marquis bowed deeply before the queen. "The people, myself included, were more than worried about her." The study was completely tidied up since Wite was there earlier. "Now, I understand from what the High Priestess told me, you and your crew are here on an exploration journey, and mentioned something about establishing trade relations and possible cultural exchange programs?" he said with a wide smile and open arms, "We are more than open to trade considering it's the foundation of the this city! Our culture on the other hand...." he rubbed his chin and inspected the Queen, he had to be careful about his approach, perhaps he can use this opportunity to his gain. "Allow me to ask you something if I may. Are you a religious person Queen Azumi?"

<Wite>
Wite had taken a seat next to Owen and enjoying a large bowl of rare beef ramen. "So, I've not met a lot of you before since I was only on Azumi's boat, might give me a quick intro of each of you?" Wite looked around the table "And of course I will start with myself. I'm Wite, the High Priestess of the Crimson Church, I'm sure you've seen our churches and several of out church members. I'm obviously not human as you can see, I am not even quite sure of what I am, I was adopted by the church you see, and they're not quite sure about what I am either." Wite chuckled.

Owen smiled and laughed quietly to himself, "I mean no offense ma'am but you look like a big and cute Lycanroc, like Spike!" he indicated to Spike under the table. Wite laughed lightly and ruffled his hair. "So what do you do as a High Priestess?" Owen asked pulling his hair back and retying his bandanna.

"Well, the Crimson Church believes in our savior we address as the Red God, we pray and pay homage to by sacrifice and wearing his colors, which are white, red, and gold. In return he fills us with hope, strength, virtue, and to the most of his devoted he gifts them with fantastical healing powers to spread his will and good faith to those in need."