• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft 2: The Elemental Jewels.

Skyler disappeared for a while to make the food that they ordered, first bringing out the drinks, Pinap juice and a pitcher of water, followed by the salads and finally the Ramen.
Skyler nodded his head. “Alright, tell me if you need anything,” he said with a smile, and left for the next table, still not forgetting their recognition of him.

Castform happily nodded, and Razan quickly created a sunny day over the fire so Castform could transform into its Firey state. The small Pokémon proceeded to use a tiny weather ball on the fire, igniting it. The Pokémon cheered as Razan watched on from the tree with a grin, his sleepiness not fading.

"Religion?" Azumi was thrown off by the question. Samantha, her deseased friend, came to her mind. "I've met demons..." Then Vlad's face crossed her thoughts. "And faced the devil himself. But I can't say I practice any. Now that I think about it. Your people are heavily influenced by the religion. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just that where we come from, religion is something more personal rather then something public. Why the question?"

"That's a nice name." Akali began walking away from the unconscious men and blending in with the crowd. She made sure to keep Alice close. "My name's Akali. I'm a former member of Vlad's army. I figured you should know before the rumors get to you. I did blindly believe in him, but I am now working for the queen to redeem myself."

"Well, here at Cezare Island, religion is a central part of our daily routine, it is a way of life and a huge part of our culture. I apologize that you've had bad experiences with it in the past, you say you've met demons and the devil himself? Do you mean that literally or figuratively?" Marquis asked with a raised eyebrow. 'Perhaps she met one of the Demon Overlords? This could be interesting.' Marquis chuckled to himself, "Just where are my manners? Lets take a seat so we can talk and discuss things properly." Marquis sat down behind his desk as he gestured for Azumi to take a seat opposite of him. He took notice of her crown, and the large unique looking gem set in it.

Last edited:
Emma quickly calmed down, giving Rolen a look of "Yeah, that's what I thought". Tsonea looked at the two that helped her stay somewhat okay on the ship. She decided to put her two cents in on this matter, despite it being a bad idea.

"I-It's okay, sir... Mistress Emma only acts this way when talking of others love lives. She's secretly just jealous that she's the only one out of all of her old friends who hasn't found someone..."

Emma's face turned red, then she quickly glared at Tsonea. She placed a hand over her mouth, whispering in her ear.

"Tsonea, what happens in the room, STAYS in the room. Understand?" She turned back to her pals. "Oh, Tsonea... you sweet and innocent child... such an active imagination..."

"Well I had a friend who had a demon living inside her and I made a pact with that demon. Regarding the devil, well his name was Vlad. A very powerful vampire. He actually came close to smashing the moon into our planet five years ago. We managed to stop him, but we lost so many." She took a sit where she was told to. She rested her her chin on her hand. She bit her lip as she processed something in her mind and then looked at Marquis. "Now that I think about it, does Wite have something to do with the religion? She said she was the only one of her kind and she wears a similar symbol. Also bein a high priestess means she has a strong connection..." She then laughed. "Sorry, that's irrelevant, new land so there's so much going through my head. So, regarding Cezare Island and Kelan. I was thinking there was a lot of things we could learn from each other. There's definitely different food that we could trade maybe even materials. I'm sure there's plenty of history and culture we could all learn from each other."

Alice nodded to Akali. So Akali was the one who stopped her last time. Her mind instantly knew she had to add Akali to the variable for her next attempt. That was the whole reason she was even there, after all. To steal all of the jewels at once. Akali was just a way to get closer to them. However, Veala would ask more questions. Keeping to her persona, she asked, "How and why did you start working for Queen Azumi?"

Akali looked up at the sun before answering. "Well I'm a ninja. If we swear loyalty to someone, we dedicate our lives to serving and protecting them. I swore to follow Vlad, until he turned and betrayed me. He broke our pact and so I searched for a new master. I saw Azumi fight in that war five years ago. I was inspired by her determination and how much she cared about her comrades. I wanted to be part of that. So, I turned myself in. I swore loyalty to her while at the same time she had the opportunity to put me in jail or kill. She decided on giving me a second chance. So, here I am." She looked at Veala. "Are you loyal to someone like that?"

Alice was silent thinking. At first, she was moved, but then she went back to her old ways, forcing herself into thinking that Akali was a sentimental fool. She had never felt loyalty to anyone but her two partners, but she was ready to betray even them if they even made a move against her. She sighed, acting like Veala would. "No," she said slowly, "but I hope someday I will." She felt revolted at her own words. But then again, Veala was supposed to be a pretty nice person.

Rolen smiled slightly at Emma’s embarrassment before picking up a pair of wooden chopsticks and blowing on his Ramen. It wasn’t until then that he noticed it wasn’t what he meant to order. He must have pointed at the wrong thing while he was distracted. However, it still looked and smelled delicious, so he tentatively took a bite. It was surprisingly good, even though it wasn’t what he was used to, and he began eating more. After tasting a few bites, he paused long enough to say, “Just her Imagination? If you say so...”

Emma frowned at the ground, saddened by those thoughts of loneliness again. She looked back up, and ate a bit of food while thinking. Tsonea did the same, eating a single leaf of lettuce, then pushing the bowl away. Emma looked at the other two again.

"Look, when you see everyone else around you getting their happy endings, kinda makes you wonder where yours is, alright? It's kinda hard for a 24-year-old woman who looks like she's 10 to find a man without some very strange looks from others. Hell, Tsonea is 7 years younger than I, and she has half a foot on me. Almost makes me wonder if my parents were Dwarves or Gnomes or something."

Emma went back to scarfing down her food, trying to hide her sadness with food. Tsonea uncomfortably moved about in her chair.

"Castform, can you tend to the fire?" Ashley responded, as she continued preparing stuff.

"Razan, please, lay down, okay?" Ashley asked sweetly, trying to hide the worry for him.

--------

Rocco, Turret and Tyranitar were on the beach, Rocco was meditating as his Pokemon were training. He looked up.

"It was nothing." Rocco whispered and went back to meditating.

-------

Tempest was sitting, on his lonesome, with Leafeon on his lap. He was petting the Pokemon, trying to keep her calm. She was still seasick, and Tempest was worried.

Meganium ran around trying to find Maira, or someone who knew where she was.

After a while, Skyler noticed that he wasn’t in shift anymore, and one of the other employees came to take his place. Skyler left looking around the restaurant once more, and said goodbye to Mr. Kato on the way out. “Skyler, why don’t you come by my house later on today? Have another round at Blackjack?”, Mr. Kato said.
Skyler grinned. “Challenge accepted. See you later!”

And with that, Skyler took to the streets, heading for his grandmothers house to check on her.
Suddenly, something caught the corner of his eyes. A shady figure stemming to lurk behind someone else. Another one of those pesky pickpockets. They had a problem with that, and being the person he was, he wouldn’t stand for it. He started to follow the man, and soon enough, he casually bumped into someone, as expected. That was a clear sign, and Skyler took his shot, and forcefully bumped into the shady man, knocking him to the floor with just his shoulder. From the mans trench coat fell at least 6 different wallets, all spilling out onto the floor, including the one he had just stolen. “Whoops,” Skyler said with a devilish grin, “didn’t see you there.”

The victim turned around, and frantically snatched up his wallet, scowling at the criminal, and turned to Skyler, and nodded.

The criminal picked up the rest, and glared at Skyler, that was practically a death wish.

The man shoved Skyler into a nearby alleyway, and punched him across the face, which jerked Skylers head to the right a bit. The man stood there in a place of power, but was quickly confused when Skyler started laughing. He looked at the man with no pain in his eyes, raised an eyebrow, and cocked his head to the side. “You think that hurt? Try again.”
And he did.
Over.
And over.
And over again.
But Skyler always got back up, the pain increasing each time, but that didn’t stop him. The attacker was tired now, his attempts useless. Skyler lashed out and kicked him in his chest, causing him to fall down, only to be picked up by him, and be pressed against the wall.
Skylers eyes were merciless as he spoke.
“You can’t punch your way out of everything that faces you. Maybe next time you’ll learn.” He released him, and the man went scampering off.
Skyler didn’t look his best either, bruises spotting his face, and a bloody cut on his cheek, but other than that, he was perfectly fine.

Razan obeyed Ashley’s orders, and proceeded to lay there from his sitting position, feeling rather open than usual, but that was only to be noticed since he rested in a small stone room. Castform still tended to the fire, feeding it sticks while Razan kept it with an oxygen supply.

Akali looked at Alice and smiled. "I'm sure you will. You seem like a nice person." She continued to walk in silence for a moment until reaching a small plaza. "Don't you think it's odd there's so many people wear robes?" She looked around.

Annette walked out of the library carrying a pile of books. "I can't wait to read all of these! Maybe I will take a vacation here, spend an entire summer studying them." She then noticed Skylar standing alone in an alley. She noticed the injuries. "Hey! Are you okay?" She set down her books and grabbed her staff. "Here let me help." She began to concentrate and a small sphere of water appeared. "Just don't move because I'm new! Don't make fun of me neither!" She guided small drops of water from the sphere and they began setting on Skyler's injuries, glowing when they touched him. Annette concentrated as much as possible. "What happened to you? Did you fall? Want to go to a hospital?"

Skyler was startled by the person who came in, and didn’t let his guard down until he realized she was healing his wounds, although she didn’t need to.

She’s new? That explains why I haven’t seen her before. If she’s new, that means she must know the others, maybe this is a good time to look for connections as to who they seem to recognize me as...

Skyler laughed a bit as she asked him. “No, no, I let it happen. And you don’t really have to do that, I’m honestly fine...”
Skyler stood there in silence for awhile before he spoke up again.
“Your new you say? I think I met some other newcomers just a few minutes ago actually. They seemed to recognize me as an old friend of some sort....would you uh... happen to see the same thing as them?”, he asked curiously.

<Marquis>
Marquis nodded with amusement, "So you guys were responsible for fixing the moon, that caused some major havoc for our little island as you could imagine! So I guess we're all in your debt!" Marquis smiled placed his hands together and sat back in his chair. 'So not really the Devil, that's too bad, and a pact forming demon? According to Wite, demons who posses people and form pacts tend to be in the lower order of their world, relying on such tactics to gain power....'

"We found Wite in the wilds of this island and noticed how she was not just a Pokémon and adopted her into our church. It may not seem like it, but she was gifted with phenomenal healing capabilities. She has been able to cure any disease we have encountered so far, as well as heal fatal wounds in a matter of minuets." Marquis took in a deep breath, 'It's long shot, but might as well go for it. She was the only one here right now.' "Yes, I am more than willing to open trade routes, and promote cultural exchange programs, I'll have to get you in touch with our foreign relations minister. But first, I have to say, the crown jewel in your crown is quite remarkable! Due to the nature of our city I've seen my fare share of valuable and precious gems and jewels come through our city as a result I have become a connoisseur of sorts. If I may take a closer look?"

<Wite>
A church member next to Wite tapped her shoulder and whispered something to her ear then left the restaurant. Wite sighed, "Well my apologies, but duty calls." Wite slipped a small piece of paper to Owen before she stood up from her seat and took her leave. She paid the cashier a gold coin before heading out quickly, 'Well things are moving quicker than I thought.' Wite howled for Hydra and he swooped in from seemingly nowhere and Wite grabbed on with him really stopping. Hydra dropped her off on top of the highest part of the keep, higher than any window or vantage point would be able to see from the Keep. It was a massive circular area with two entrances opposite each other. Seven high pillars were evenly spaced around the platform exactly, a man and a woman were strapped to each one with their hands bound over their heads and stripped down to their underwear with a red cloth sack covering their heads. There were thirty-one hooded figures on the roof that had organized themselves in to three even circles that would evenly cover the entire platform a single figure with differently decorated robes stood near the center next to Wite, it was the Ritual Master. The floor of the platform was covered by a large complex ritual circle, much more complex in scale and size compared to the one Owen drew on the Queen's ship. This one served a different purpose

"They are coming, and the ritual will begin... until then, please wait...." The ritual master spoke, his voice was extremely deep, enough to make a person's eardrums uncomfortable.

Wite growled at the man as she looked to the south, there was something coming.

Alice looked down and smiled, keeping to Veala's personality. "Thank you," she said before looked around her at the robe-wearing people. There was quiet a few. Her thieving instinct told her that something was extremely wrong. "Yeah, I don't like it." There was no reason to lie, no reason not to say anything. She was not trying to sabotage Akali, only steal the jewels. And this concerned both of them. Who knew what the robe-wearers wanted!

Annette put down her staff, at least she was able to clean his face. "I'm new at magic!" She said annoyed. "Well I'm new here too. I'm from Kelan." She smiled. She then walked up closer and looked at his face. "Yeah, you look like Tyler. He used to be our ghost blacksmith guy. He died in the war though. Anyways, since you're doing okay, I got books to read." She went over and picked up her pile of books. "Why are there so many hooded people? Fashion here is so odd."

Akali began to make her way to the boat. "I have a bad feeling, let's make sure we can evacuate if necessary." She lead Alice back to the docks, where the crew was relaxing, watching the town and talking about what they see.

Azumi smiled. "Great! I can't wait to start working together. Maybe I'll buy a house here, my children would love it." She then went silent as he asked for the crown. There was no possible way he could use it, the crown only shares it's powers with the person chosen to be King or Queen. If he tried to use the water jewel, well Azumi's arm had seen the consequences. Besides, the crown power would protect her. "I don't see why not, the crown is made of a material that reshapes to fit it's owner and the jewel was a gift from the former King when I was a little. He was my godfather." She gently took the crown off and offered it to Marquis. "Just please be careful."

Skyler flinched as he ran his thumb over the cut on his cheek. He looked like Tyler? And he was a ghost blacksmith? Sounded like a strange character. There names sounded very very similar, but it still could be a coincidence.

“That’s not the fashion sense here. Theres a religion around to worship a red god of sorts, and they wear those white cloaks with those designs. Some of us don’t follow, like me, but there’s a lot who do.”

He stared off into space for awhile, and then snapped out of it. “See you around,” He said, and started to walk off.

As Storm walked past the sign, he felt this warmth that he did not feel before entering the forest. The story that he remembered so vividly from his grandmother still ran through his head as he walked. The path soon straightened out into a dirt path that led up to a seemingly small home.

The small house was in a cottage style as it was built to last. The place seemed to not be as effected as the sign was as the place was in pristine condition. There was even a perfectly grown garden out back of the home, though it looked like no one had lived in the place for a long time. There was no wood cut for the fireplace and looked like their was no tracks for carts or pokemon that could carry a person.

The witch looked to his companion and knew she felt something in the air. The place seemed to radiate magic. Though it was not the type of magic that he felt when he was with the earth healer and Rolen. "You know this place seems to be in perfect condition. I can feel the radiance of magic in the air. What do you say we take a look around. There does not seem to be anyone here."

Storm and Aura walked up to the door. Not knowing why he done it, Storm reached out and touched the pyroar etching. As soon as Storm touched the etching, it started to glow with a golden light. It seemed the house was welcoming back it's owner to it's abode.

Storm was not as startled about the glowing as he knows that is how hid magic works with magical places. "Well that is a bit surprising. Well lets go see what is inside." With that Storm walked into the house.

Ashley continued preparing food, looking at Razan from time to time. Kato had just cleared out the area as Windchime went to help Castform.

"Now we wait." Ashley told the group.

-------------

Rocco was meditating on the beach, trying to calm himself down after the headache. He sat there as Turret copied his position and Tyranitar took the guard shift.

------

Tempest was eating something, and finished up, and went to look for Maira and his Meganium, carrying Leafeon. He found his Meganium.

"Did you find Maira?" Tempest asked his pokemon.

Meganium nodded no.

"Let's work together." Tempest responded

The two walked in an attempt to find Maira.

Razan had drifted off multiple times while Ashley had been making food, waking up from quick nightmares and fog resting around him. He shooed it away with his hands and put his other on his forehead.
Razan couldn’t feel any signs of fever. It was all on his head.
The pain felt like a metal spike, driving closer and closer with each passing minute.

Razan held his dagger in his hand, shining by the fire, and saw his reflection. He stared into it for a long while, before looking up, and seeing another star etching in a tree nearby. Another pulse came to his head that made him shudder with pain as he shakily stood up, and trudged to it, running his finger through the etching.
“Another star...” he murmured, his blank expression turning into a scowl, “it’s all just another part OF THIS DAMN MYSTERY!”
Razan yelled as he punched the tree down with his bare fists and a powerful gust of wind, and didn’t flinch as the loud slow thud noise echoed in the forest.

His fist was bleeding now, but he didn’t care. The pain was drowned out by the ones in his head. He heavily breathed as he stood there for a moment before sinking to his knees, and held his face in his hands.

Skyler walked through the streets until he took a sharp turn, and started walking through plains. It wasn’t long before he reached a small cottage, his Grandma’s place.
“Grammy? You here?”, Skyler said as he opened the door.

A few seconds later, she came around the corner. She was about 5’2”, old and curly gray hair. Also, she had a green teardrop necklace.
“Of course I’m here! Where else would I be?!”, She exclaimed, poking him in the chest with her cane.

A while later, Skyler and Grandma Bolt were sitting in the living room drinking tea and talking about whatever.

“Got into another fight? Betcha won. No grandson of mine is gonna lose to such a wimp!”

Skyler nodded. “You know I would win. Can’t say that it’s helping anything though, not the way I do it.”

The fight brought back the memory of the girl he met that healed him. “Yeah, you look like Tyler. He used to be our ghost blacksmith guy.”

“Skyler? Are you listening to me? You need to talk?”
He snapped out of it. Should he talk? No.
He didn’t have enough connections yet.
“No, just thinking about Mr. Kato. He told me to come over and play cards.”

“Me. Kato invited you?! Well what about me?! You know how much I adore him!”, she said in a flirtatious voice that made Skyler shudder.
And with that, Skyler left.

Ashley turned around when a tree fell over, and spotted Razan, his one hand bleeding.

Ashley asked her Pokemon "Kato, can you finish up the last of the preparation, if you can?"

The Greninja went over to the cooking food and watched it as Ashley ran over to Razan. Windchime immediately turned around, but was told by Kato to assist Castform with the fire.

"Razan, are you okay?" Ashley asked worriedly, "If I am allowed, can I take a look at your hand?"

“No,” Razan quickly said. “Leave it. It helps to have pain outside my head.”

He shakily stood up, unable to think of what he was going to do.
Razan found himself hugging Ashley tightly, and did something he hadn’t done in a long time. He openly cried. He let all of the stores suffering out.
“I-I’m sorry Ashley....I-I’m so so sorry....”, he whispered between breaths.

Ashley responded by hugging him back, and leaving a kiss on his forehead.

"Don't worry about it, please, let me know if you need anything." Ashley whispered.

Windchime called out to them to tell them that Ashley needed to check on the food.

"Looking good, Windchime, give it a few minutes." Ashley responded to her pokemon as she turned her head.

She then turned back to Razan, and hugged him.

Warning --> A bit of graphic stuff ahead.

<Marquis>
Marquis very carefully took the crown from Azumi's hand with both of his and held it closely in front of his eyes. This is it! Foolish girl... "Most exquisite indeed," Marquis took out a small loupe lens and looked closely at he water jewel. He wasn't lying about being a gem and jewel enthusiast, "such a fascinating structure! Yes, yes, yes, the intricacies of this jewel reminds me of something I have as well!" Marquis replaced his loupe lens back into his robes pocket. He held Azumi's crown with one hand as he reached for the helm of his neck grasping a relatively thick chain and pulling it out of his shirt. It was a large and heavy looking amulet with a very ornate large jet-black jewel, that was still somehow a bit transparent, set in the center, the amulet was shaped like a slightly different variation of of the Church symbol. "Take a look yea?" He held it up in front of Azumi.

<Owen>
Owen opened the crumpled up piece of paper that Wite had shoved into his hand earlier and slowly opened it. The bustling and on-goings of he restaurant masked the sound of the crumpled paper being unfolded. Owen looked at the paper quizzically, 'The veil between worlds will be thinned..." Owen didn't really understand but the message seemed to be hastily written.

"AHH....." a woman screamed from outside the ramen shop. Owen and Spike rushed outside to see what had happened.

To his horror he saw several Houndoom viciously tearing at the freshly dead corpse of a woman, they had successfully tore fingers and an arm off. She appeared to be a farmer of sorts that lived in the outskirts of the city. Several severe burn wounds were visible across her body. There was something not quite right about these Houndoom, they seem rabid, but didn't really carry any of the symptoms. The sclera of their eyes were glowing blood red, their pupils were completely dialted so their irises we no longer visible, and a strange blood red smoke-like aura was emanating from their bodies.

Owen looked to the forested section of the island that separated the two cities and saw countless bird Pokémon takeoff from the trees and headed towards the city, their bodies seemed to give off the red smokey aura as well, in addition, trees shook and fell in the distant forest as numerous beings was rushing towards the city. Numerious cloaked figures that were dressed in the Church robes threw open their robes and drew out swords and daggers and began to viciously attack and kill anyone not dressed or wearing the Crimson Church attire and symbols. in moments the streets were littered with bodies and blood flooded the butters and drains. Chaos had erupted in the city.

Owen's heart began beating like it has never done so before, his palms were sweaty along with the back of his neck and back, his lips felt dry and cold, then he and Spike took off sprinting towards the nearest church.

<Wite>
Wite's ear turned to the location of a woman screaming faintly in the distance, too far for most to even know, but not for her. It was raw pain and fear she could tell from the scream. She looked back at the Ritual Master.

"The time is nigh, I will take my leave, I trust you know what to do?" the Ritual Master made his way to one of the doors on the floor and descended down the stairs.

Wite turned to face outward to the city as she took her spot in the center of the massively complex ritual site. She looked up, the moon was feint in the sky, but it was full. 'How perfect....'

"Alea iacta est." she muttered as she reached out to either sides of her palms turned diagonally upwards in a relaxed way. Her words seemed to echo across the entire island like a whisper in the wind, those listening could hear it. Every Cultist on the landing was kneeling down and chanting in unison now, the complex ritual symbol beneath them slowly began to glow a blood red color, it began slowly pulsing a faint light but within a few seconds, the entire ritual symbol was pulsing brightly to the rhythm of a heart beat. Blood was being pulled out of the kneeling Cultitst's bodies from their knees and legs. All of the blood ran along the ritual symbol towards Wite in the center.

Wite had levitated several feet off the ground now, the very tip of her tail was just brushing the ground. The blood had formed into rings that circled around below Wite, the grew and shrunk in size along with the heartbeat pulsing of the ritual symbol. The innermost ring of Cultists drew out their ritual daggers and stabbed themselves in the heart with a single strong motion. The dagger went in as quickly as it shot back out, as crimson started to pour out of the wound but it floated in a long twisting tendril around Wite and into an orb of increasing size of blood several feet in front of her. As the dead Cultists's souls began t leave their body, they were visibly stopped and trapped in a vortex several meters over the ritual site. beautifully circling above.

At this point anyone with an affinity for magic can sense a huge spike in magical energy, demonic in nature if they are able to discern the type or have felt it before.

<Sorry for the delay guys, the ritual starts chronologically after Azumi's reaction to Marquis's Amulet along with the Church members attacking, as a quick point. Figured I put it all into one post instead of breaking it up>

It was the screaming that first tipped Rolen off to the fact that something was wrong. He swallowed the ramen that was still in his mouth and exited the shop. The sight was horrible, people being hunted down and killed by these wild Houndoom. He saw some chasing a child who looked to be in his early teens and reacted as quickly as he could, sending a volley of Magic Missiles at the pursuing hounds. One of them went down, but the other wheeled around and faced him angrier than ever. The Wizard prepared another spell, but before he could finish the Houndoom lunged at him. He sidestepped, but the flaming fangs of the fire type caught his sleeve and the cloth began to shoulder. Rolen knew he had to act fast. His spell had charged up, and he slammed it into the Houndoom’s side and sent it flying, burns and gashes on its side. Rolen began quickly trying to beat out the fire on his sleeve. Then it happened: a huge surge of powerful energy, so strong he could almost see it... and energy that was distinctly wrong. He was stunned for the moment, wondering what could have possibly caused this. And then he heard a yell behind him as a person wearing Crimson Church robes ran at him with a blade.

Azumi tilted her head to the side as she looked into the dark gem. Then everything went black. She couldn't see anything, just pitch black. Then she heard a voice.
"I was waiting for you."
Azumi looked around until she saw a distant figure. She walked closer, she couldn't see who it was. She kept walking until it was clear. It was Leo.
"All you had to do was save me. You let me die, twice." He said, without looking at Azumi.
"What are you talking about?" Azumi looked confused, she tried to get closer, but Leo just seemed impossible to reach. "You're dead."
"All thanks to you." Leo said, and then disappeared.
Azumi looked around again. She saw Sam's figure. "You...failed me... I thought... we were friends."
Azumi's heart began to beat rapidly. "Sam? What's going on?"
"Isn't it obvious?" A voice too familiar spoke. "You never won, I did."
Azumi turned around and saw Vlad, her hands trembled at the sight of the vampire.

Back in the study of Marquis, Azumi just sat there, starring into the jewel, not moving at all.

Annette screamed as she was backed up against a dead end, three Houndooms snarling at hear. "HELP!" She held her staff in front of her, her arms and legs shaking. Fifi hid behind Annette, shaking in fear. "I'M SCARED!"

"I knew it." Akali looked at the chaos unleashing on the city. "Veala stay here." Akali jumped off the boat and began sprinting towards the city.

Joe smashed his fist against the side of a Houndoom. "Get away from our boats!" He yelled. Toxo and Furia took on two other hell hounds together. "Nobody is getting to my boat!" Joe yelled as he jumped into combat along with his Pokemon.

Emma saw Rolen run out of the resteraunt with the screams of many people. Knowing something was wrong, she grabbed the table that they were sitting at and ran out. With the sight of all the dead people and Houndoom, she ran over to Rolen and chucked the table at the Crimson Church guy. She glared at Rolen, clearly pissed off now.

"Alright, pretty boy, head out there and find out what's going on! I'll beat the hell out of these guys and escort people to safety! Now move, or I'll make sure you won't get your happy ending! Tsonea, time to show that beast inside you!"

Emma got back to it, punching cult member after cult member to the ground. She corralled as many innocents as possible to the docks, entrusting them in Joe's care. Meanwhile, Tybalt assisted Joe at the docks, beating the Houndoom down.

---

Tsonea stepped out of the resteraunt, and saw all the dead bodies and blood sprawled across the ground. She whimpered at this, then in panic, held her head.

"N-No... not this again... they aren't dead, NO ONE is dead! They're just sleeping, just like everyone else! They're all sleeping... forever... and e-ever... and... he... hehehe..."

She cowered into a corner, shaking her head until it hung low. She lifted it, only to show a demented smile and vibrating pupils. She chuckled as she pulled out her fans tipped with sharp steel. She ran into the fray and sliced at cultists throats, licking the blood off the fans, some of it covering her face. She looked in Annette's direction, and ran full-tilt towards her, then shredding up the Houndoom surrounding her. With the same smile on her bloody face, she pointed with her hand holding a fan to the boats. She, in every sense of the word, had gone psychotic.

Amra ran out as Rolen did. She in the door as he sent the houndoom flying. Though what captured her attention was the man in red robes running at Rolen. With lightning fast reflexes, Amra summoned the gem sword which glowed and became a buckler shield. Over the last five years Amra was able to learn to control the shape of her ancestral sword.

Right as the man brought the sword down to strike Rolen, a table was sent flying at the man. Amra knew who it had to be as only one person of their guild could have done it. "Rolen Emma is right we need to get out of her find out what is going on." With that Amra had the sword become a buckler shield. Over the five years that Amra had her ancestral sword, she learned how to control the shape in more detail then before.

In the crimson church, there was a pair of yellow glowing eyes inside of the room of the queen and ruler of the church. The eyes were focused on the objects of power it sensed in the objects. Appearing out of thin air a Drakloak appeared in front of the church leader. With a large smile on the ghost dragon type, it snatched the crown and the church symbol necklace off of Marquis. Then as sudden as it appeared, it was gone. If someone were to look around or a pokemon was using powers to find it, it would be gone.

Phoenix who had been in the town near where Annette was heard her scream. He rushed off to protected the mage. He ran as fast as he could he was even able to jump from one wall to next as he ran moving faster as he went along. Jumping off the wall Phoenix landed from a somersault in the air, in front of the mage. He had his staff in front of him while

Sass tackled one of the houndoom to the ground. She held the fire type down with her fangs latched at the pokemon's throat. With a loud crunch the pokemon was dead. Jumping back Sass came very close to being sliced by the fans of the crazed bartender.

Last edited:
"What the!?" Rocco yelled from the beach.

He ran over to find a mess in the town.

"I'm going to figure what happened, then they will find out exactly what is causing the storm in me!"

Rocco's eyes suddenly glowed blue, due to the pact with the Leviathan. He then pulled both Poleaxes and immediately went for the nearest enemy. Turret shot a Hydro Pump at the nearest Enemy Pokemon while Tyranitar used stone Edge.

------

Tempest followed Rolen outside and found a horrendous battle, so he tried a little bit of his Magic.

"Now let's flush them out." Tempest whispered as a Torterra appeared.

Torterra then roared, calling some nearby wild Pokemon, including a Simisage, a couple of Dragonairs, a Gyarados, and even a Salamence, there were a few other Pokemon mostly water types due to the fact that they are at a port. Meganium, along with Torterra, reared up for a Frenzy Plant.

Rolen had no time to react to the sword wielder, but before the man reached him a table was flung into them and the man went down. He looked back to see that Emma and Amra had come out after him.

“Thanks for the assist, Emma. Come on, let’s go. There’s something seriously wrong here, the magic in the air is... there is something dark happening, but I don’t know what.”

He didn’t have his staff with him, so he was weaponless, but he had spells and his magical shieldings that he could use if he needed to. He set off towards the direction from which the energy seemed to be the strongest. He wasn’t sure where he was going, just following the weave. Just doing this made him feel terrible, prolonged contact with this energy was making him feel a bit queasy... or maybe it was just something in the Ramen.

Razan stopped crying at Ashley’s embrace, becoming silent. Her touch soothed him in a way, and he wanted it to last forever.
A few minutes went by...and Razan stood there, holding Ashley, his eyes shut tight.
“All I need is you Ashley. I...I don’t think I could live without you....”

“How touching....”, a voice broke out.
Razan froze. This voice wasn’t familiar. Or at least he didn’t recognize it.

A figure that looked similar to a ninja stood up high in a tree near the campsite. His black suit cloaked him with the darkness of the night, his eyes and a yellow star on his chest being the only things not black.

Star.
Ninja.
What really happened.

Images flashed through his head causing even more pain than there already was.
This man......was the other person to attack the village..................

Razan let his hold on Ashley go, and sunk to his knees, clutching his head from the pain.

“And you are the reason my record isn’t perfect,” the man said, throwing several ninja stars at the defenseless Razan.

Mr.Kato’s suspicions came true, and wheeled himself over to the Rolen.
“It seems that we are in need of more forces , I’m supposing?”

A red liquid came from the bottom of his wheel chair, and sure enough, a red liquid seeped over in a spiral in front of him, and hardened to form a floating shield. “I will provide defense,” he said strongly.

Skyler saw the chaos in the streets, and immediately suspected that it was Wite’s doing. To his knowledge, only Mr Kato and Wite could control blood, and this isn’t something that his employer would do from knowing him for a while.

He heard a scream and came rushing to it, finding the same girl who had healed him before, and knocked out a member with a roundhouse kick, his body going limp and hitting the floor with a thud.

Skyler breathed heavily as he looked up at the two, and seeing that the man in front of her was not wearing the attire, he relaxed a bit. “Hey, glad to see that your okay,” He said with a grin on his face, “We gotta move. Now.”
He looked over to Annette. “I’m guessing you don’t know how to fight,” he said thinking back to when she said that she was new at magic, “Be smart and try not to get into any.”

He ran off back into the battle, and took on another two members.

Kato suddenly jumped from the campfire and fired several water Shurikens at the Shurikens. Ashley suddenly got up as Windchime grabbed Ashley's sword and tossed it to her. Ashley caught the sword by the handle and Drew it. She had a scary look in her eyes, like she was ready to fight him.

"You, I suggest you leave before you realize who you're messing with." Ashley warned, sword at the ready.

---------

Rocco had started moving towards Tempest's location, clearing any Cultists as his Pokemon cleared the Houndooms. He then continued, water was beginning to form on the Poleaxes, which he knew wasn't a good thing in a town like this.

---------

"That's Annette, Phoenix and the waiter, Gyarados, cover them, along with Oshawatt," Tempest was ordering the Pokemon as he assessed the situation from atop Torterra, "The Dragonairs, Back up the Light Mage, the water types, cover various Guild Members, Salamence, find the ships and cover them!"

The Pokemon went to their various orders, as Gyarados landed not too far away from the two members and the waiter, and covered any unfriendly Pokemon with a Hydro Pump. Oshawatt jumped in front of Annette, preparing to use Aqua Jet if anything got too close.

The Dragonairs had spotted Rolen from high in the air, they prepared to use Dragonbreath.

Salamence flew over Rocco as he went to the Ships.

<Eudora>
"Come at me ye dogs, no one gets on me ship without me permission! Th' rest o' ye, load th' cannons 'n prepare t' open fire! Th' city seems t' be gettin' o'errun. Get th' civilians onto th' ships! Knight 'n Kin', head out t' th' port 'n provide supportin' fire into th' city once yer loaded on civilians!" Captian Eudora was on the docks alongside her Aegisslash and Scizor cutting down Houndoom and Cultists alike, Pidgeot was patrolling in a widening area trying to spot pinned civilians and airlifting them out of tight spots. Eudora had no troubles cutting down anything that came her way, as a former Pirate Lord

Smoke was now coming from the southern end of town as the Houndoom began to set fire to anything that would burn, buildings, fields, men, women, children, they didn't discriminate.

"Cannons in position and ready to fire Ma'am!" one of her crew shouted from a porthole.

Eudora whistled loudly and the Pidgeot flew back carrying a person in each of his claws and dropped them onto the deck of the ship. "Cannons are at th' ready, they will fire below yer position. On yer mark." Eudora commanded the large bird before it took off again, Alright scallywags, on Pidgeot's mark, fire at will." she ordered her crew.

BOOM!

The first cannon shot rang out, it shot down the nearest street, clearing out a large portion of it of Cultists. The other two ships began to fire as well, but was bombarding into the city. The Cultists and Houndooms seemed endless as they poured into the city. A stray shot from one of the ships was fired off at the Keep and knocked the wall down on one of the spires.

<Marquis>
Marquis had been knocked onto the ground from the wall being annihilated behind him, dust and fallen books lay everywhere in the study. Both jewels were gone and he had lost his patience. He looked at Azumi who still seemed to be stuck in the mind trap. within moments several Cultists flooded into the room wondering if their leader was fine. "Nothing to worry about, you two get some rope and tie the queen down. And you go tell Wite that the Jewels are gone, a Pokémon took them and ran off!"

The three Cultists bowed and followed his instructions. Marquis went to the edge of the hole in the wall and looked down over the city, black smoke was rising from various locations, the screams of people were numerous enough now to be heard from the keep, the people had formed barricades and various other bunkers and makeshift defenses but they were gradually falling as the city became filled with more and more of the devoted and blood frenzied. Yet the worst has yet to arrive.

<Wite>
The ritual was entering phase two as the second larger ring of Cultists impaled their hearts letting their blood flow free towards Wite. The first sphere of blood drifted several meters further in front of her over the edge of the platform. It was glowing and pulsing in sync with the ritual symbol. The souls from the second ring of sacrificed cultists floated into the air and joined the previous ones circling in a vortex above the ritual site. A very warm wind had begun to whirl gently around the whole platform. The blood from the second ring of sacrifices formed into a larger sphere in front of her. Numerous rings of blood was now spinning around Wite's body in addition the intricate markings and the designs on her gold and silver fangs and her ear piercings, along with her collars pendant were glowing blood red

"HIGH PRIESTESS! THE JEWELS WERE TAKEN!" a cultist shouted when he opened one of the two trap doors that led to the platform. The ritual site and the doors had been situated in a way that opening the doors would not disrupt the ritual circle.

Wite's ear twitched when she heard the Cultist. 'Incompetence....' The Cultist that had unformed her found his body floating in the air before streams of blood began to be pulled through his skin feeding into the sphere, his soul joined the others. "OOOOWWWOOOO!" Wite howled loudly into the air the howl echoed across the city empowering and driving the blood frenzy further. Hydra roared in response as he flew towards the keep from the other side of the city. He was having the time of his life laying waste to everything in sight. He flew up to where Wite was but was stopped by am invisible barrier that bubbled the entire ritual site and then some.

"GYAAAAA!" He roared in protest.

"Marquis lost his damn amulet, and a stupid crown was also taken by the Pokémon, bring them to me NOW!" Wite shouted genuine annoyed by the whole situation. She pointed at Hydra with her right arm as one souls was torn from the vortex overhead and infused with some of the glowing blood from the current or in front of her, the soul turned red and went into Hydra.

"GYAAA!" Hydra roared again, his eyes was glowing blood red and his entire body began emanating the same blood red smoky aura, he also grew in size by a substantial amount, he was now empowered with demonic magic and blood frenzy. Hydra took off in a direction heading out of the city at an incredible speed. He can see everything, but mainly he was following the trail of residual magic left by the Dark Jewel. Within minuets he saw his destination. An old looking cabin.

<Owen>
The church was empty when he ran inside. He took a torch from near the alter and ran down the stairs in one of the side room, taking the same secret passage Wite had taken earlier, he ran through the tunnels with Spike following closely. The walls shook as the conflict and chaos raged overhead. Powerful magics being flung left and right and cannon fire was constantly raining down into the city now, Eudora was not taking any chances. "This was not supposed to go this way!" Owen shouted in the tunnels as he eventually reached the same marble wall. He fumbled around with his sash and pulled out his ritual dagger, he gripped hook at the end of the blade and slightly pulled, breaking his skin and blood flowed from his palm. He placed his bleeding hand on the marble flinching from the sudden coldness and the pain. The secrete passage opened and he ran through the hall of statues, but headed into the living quarters towards his room in the keep. Along the way he saw smaller rituals being performed in groups of five to eight, with cultists or Pokémon alike. Owen didn't recognize what type of ritual it was, but it for some reason involved the people being naked.

Rolen felt the energy pulse stronger as he got nearer to the center of the city. There were many threats along the way, but for the time he was doing his best to get past them without actually engaging in combat. Eventually he found himself running short of breath and ducked into a side street, panting. He had an idea, but he wasn’t sure if he could pull it off. He had attempted to use light refraction to camouflage himself in the past, but had not been very successful. He didn’t know if he was up to much spellcasting either way. The feeling in the air was absolutely horrific, and he could tell that something unspeakable was happening. It was some form of dark magic, he knew, but he couldn’t tell what.

He closed his eyes and breathed deeply, trying to catch his breath and calm himself. ‘I should never had gotten talked into this voyage... so far, seasickness and monotony on the voyage, and at the first new land we visit is full of rabid Houndoom and crazy people in robes trying to kill us...’ He bent down for a moment as he sensed another pulse. Something was very, very wrong. The energy was beyond anything he could remember... he had to find out what was causing this.

The Drakloak knew that she was being followed. Knowing that their plan would be delayed was a bonus as the gems were very pretty and powerfull. The dreepy on her head gave a soft roar to let the caring pokemon know that something was coming.

The drakloak sped up her pace as she made it to were the young witch was. The magic that she felt from the long hair magic user was something she had not felt in a long time. Before she could reach the cottage, the pokemon that was in pursuit would have caught up with the dragon type.

Amra looked to the old man in the wheelchair. Knowing that Rolen would have taken a winding path to get to where he wanted to go, it would not have been very wise for the man to follow. "If you can keep up Mr. Kato, then you are more then welcome, but my boyfriend is not going to stop until he reaches the place he needs to go."

With that Amra rushed off after the mage and shot cult members with her crossbow. Though she was glad that she was able to catch up to Rolen. She was by his side with her crossbow pulled up ready to fire when needed.

Phoenix looked to Annette. The girl was like a sister to him. He made sure to keep himself between her and any enemies. "Listen we need to find somewhere we can fortify and we need to find Maria to treatthe wounded if there is anyone who is not outright killed."

Jason on the other hand was on the track of the magic like Rolen. He had his fangs beared as he was draining the blood from cult members. Whatever the magic was, it had something to do with blood, and he knew that he had to help the cause. He had stayed on the boat, because he did not know how the town would take a vampire, besides it was not like he could have ate human food like the others, even if he wanted to.

Though he was not expecting to see his guild leader and the elven princess on guard in an alley. A cult member came out of the shadows and rushed the vampire. Jason snatched the hand that held the dagger and crushed their wrist. Then pulling them to him, he sank his fangs into the neck and drank deaply. After draining the blood, Jason felt as if his power was growing with each person he drained. If he did not have strong willpower he would have succumbed to the thirst.

Walking up after dropping the cult member, he wipped the blood off his mouth and spoke to Rolen. "Hello Rolen and princess. It seems that there is a lot dark magic in the air. From the way these people were acting, I would say it is blood magic. Though I do not know for certain."

Once Rolen had caught his breath somewhat, he turned to Amra. He was trying to decide if he could camouflage her as well, but he had a feeling he wouldn’t be able to keep her hidden at the same time as himself. He closed his eyes, thinking hard. He needed a plan, but nothing was coming to him. He decided to take a look around the corner onto the larger street, to get an idea of what he might have to deal with. It was then that he heard Jason speak, and he turned back around to face the vampire.

“Blood Magic? Hm... I don’t know much about that, but I think that would explain it...”

He sighed as he tried again to come up with a reasonable plan to get safely to the source of the strange magic. He couldn’t think of much except being as stealthy as possible. If he tried camouflaging himself, there were so many things that could go wrong, but if things went right it could also be more difficult for his friends. For the moment he had no other ideas.

“Okay, we need to go see exactly what’s going on, and maybe put a stop to it. There are these cultist people everywhere, and wild Houndoom... I think we have to the source as quick as we can, without being seen.”

Maira rushed towards the docks, running as fast as she could. She had gone outside to see what was happening, when she had been chased by a man with a knife. It had frightened her half to death when the man jumped out at her, but after running a few blocks she lost the man. Then she had been disoriented, not knowing which way to go to get back. However, even though she had gotten back on track, she kept having to make detours in order to avoid cultists or wild-looking Houndooms.

At first, when more people with bribes showed up, Nora just thought it was an weird fashion thing. But when she heard the screams, she jumped up from her chair and pulled out her crossbow before going out to see what was going on. It was a disaster. Deciding that running to the boat was the best option, she went there, hoping that she didn't run into a fight by accident.

Alice looked at the ship then glanced at Akali. "We need to help the sailors! They are trying to take the ship, our only way off this island." She frowned as she remembered she couldn't fight them due to the fact she left her bow at home, knowing her disguise didn't use a bow at all. And her dagger could only cut butter. And the weapon Akali gave her, she didn't know how to use it. She kept an eye on Akali to see how she would react.

The ninja man looked at her displeasingly.
“Oh I know who I’m messing with. You and your elemental outbursts and stuff. I know that your one of the silvers, skilled in sword fighting and this mans girlfriend,” he said pointing at Razan who was currently in the phase of a terrible migraine.
The ninja looked back to Ashley, showing no signs of fear.
“But wouldn’t that go for the both of us? You have no clue who I am, but he does. Oh, but he’s too crippled to even tell you, isn’t he?!”, he yelled in Ashley’s direction.

The stars fell to the ground as they hit Kato’s. “Distract the Pokémon,” he said, his gaze on Razan not budging, “I don’t want them to interfere.”

Then two Pokémon appeared, one was a shiny Greninga, and the other, a ninjask.

They began to battle the other Pokemon while the man took on Ashley, and drew out two katanas, and hopped down from the tree. The blades seemed to glow by the fire as he walked towards them. The ninja went for a slash across Ashley’s chest, and kept the other to defend against any attacks that she would have.

The blood unhardened and became a larger sphere, drawing blood out from cultist corpses, and his own sphere got bigger, until a ring of blood surrounded Amra, Rolen and himself. The ring then suddenly blew outwards, causing cultists around to get blown backwards, and the area was cleared.
The old man looked up to Amra with a grin.
“Oh, I think I can manage.”
Machamp was wheeling him at the same pace the others were running.
“Yes, blood magic. Me and Wite both have it, although for different purposes. She uses it for rituals for the Red god, and I use it for...well, combat I suppose. She’s getting the blood from the cultists, and that’s one of the sources. I say if we want it to stop, we take out Wite since she’s the one whos actually making it work,” Mr. Kato said to Rolen.

A cultist came too close to them, and suddenly big red spikes came protruding out from inside him, and he collapsed to the ground. He nodded. “Yes, I would say combat...”

“Geez! There too many of em’!”, Skyler exclaimed as he punched down another, and two more came in his place. He was forced backwards, and pushed into they alley way that Annette and Phoenix were in. He heard what they were planning as he held the others off. “I know a place. Keep running south till you see a ranch type of place in a field. That’s a safe place for you guys to heal people at, once you find the lady that your lookin for.”

Skyler to a punch to the gut, and then lashed out and kicked the guy that did. “I suggest that you hurry!”, he yelled to them.

<Marquis>
Marquis looked behind him at the bound Azumi who was still in her trance-like state. She was sitting and now bound to the chair she was on by enchanted rope, he was not taking any chances there can be no room for error. Marquis took out a whistle and blew on it. No sound came out but from the depths of the Keep's aviary three large shadows flew out and up to the destroyed wall where Marquis stood, two Noiverns and a Crobat. "Get to the docks, and stop those cannons, sink the ships if you have to, I don't care how you do it." The trio nodded and flew off towards the three ships. The two Noiverns began to shoot Shadow Balls at the civilians below and at the docks while the Crobat was vomiting out highly toxic Sludge Bombs and picking up random people to feed on.

<Wite>
The ritual was ramping up even more now. Wite knows she can push into the next stage but without the Jewel it would stay at the next stage for quite some time. Her powers have grown to an extent that she could see, feel, and sense the entire city. The battle down at the docks, Marquis and Azumi, and even Rolen and his ragtag crew trying to make their way to the keep. Wite was suddenly flooded with a sense of nostalgia, something familiar and close to home. ‘How convenient that the Blood Fiends arrived. The ones in the keep are not ready yet, they needed to keep feasting for a while longer…’ Wite rerouted the first few fiends onto Rolen's trail and his group and a few more were routed towards the docks, while the rest she allowed to rampage though the city.

The first Blood Fiend was spotted smashing through a building to the south of the city. The monster was in every sense of the word disturbing. The lumbering giants stood over nine feet tall for the smaller ones and over twelve feet tall for larger ones. They are in a rough humanoid bulky massed shape. Their bodies were an amalgamation of flesh and bones, from humans and Pokémon alike. Numerous eyes, mouths, ears, legs, feet, hands, arms, faces, parts of heads, other strange orifices that seem to ooze slim, liquids, and other bodily fluids and juices, etc, were all over its body in random locations and all seem to be functioning. Its two primary arms were long and girthy muscular tentacles that incessantly writhe and grab at anything nearby either to fuse it with its body or to propel itself faster in movement. Many other smaller tentacles also protrude out random parts of its body grabbing at just about anything as well, serving the same purpose as it two primary tentacles.

The Blood Fiends, as they entered the city began picking up the corpses of the dead and nearly dead and stuffing them onto their bodies, their flesh seemed to magically meld together like chewing gum. They raced through the city at rapid pace, each of their many tentacles grasping at buildings, lamp posts, caravans, etc, to pull them through the city faster a good number of them veered off towards the docks while another group was charging though buildings trying to get to Rolen as quickly as possible.

<Hydra (Wite's Hydreigon)>
Hydra spotted the source of power the Jewels and the little stealth ghost dragon sneaking towards the cabin. His mistress demanded the Jewels and he was going to get them for her. Hydra charged a huge Shadow Ball in his mouth and two smaller ones, each from the smaller heads and fired it into the path of the thief, he it were to continue moving it would hit it dead on.