• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft 2: The Elemental Jewels.

Razan groggily followed her, aware of her being pushy, but he likes that about her. Such a caring person towards others, willing to do anything for them.
Razan wasn’t like that at all. Sure he cares for people, but the only reason he fought for the guild was because they had saved him from....them. He didn’t interact with them, and he knew that about himself. Razan guessed that it wasn’t just his personality, but really, he’s afraid of hurting them.

Razan started to slowly eat a slice of bread with a blank stare in his eyes, staring off into space as he pondered away. He felt tired after everything that had happened today, and it was finally beginning to take effect.
He heavily sighed, his own worry about the trip they would soon be taking not fading. Razan knew that Ashley would be worrying about him, but not about her own safety.
Such a selfless person, Razan thought to himself, and smiled.

“I think it would be best for me to rest...”, Razan said tiredly.

(This is my 1,000th post)

"Alright, I'll take you to the secondary room that Tempest uses as a guest room, it was originally Rocco's when he was a Raindrop," Ashley responded, "If you need anything, call for me, okay?"

Ashley opened the door in question, it was used when they had people such as Rowena, or her brothers, Devin and Jake. Jake was Vice Commander of Solarflare, along with being on the Grand Court. It was a small room, not much furniture, a dresser, a bed, and some other essentials, it also had a decent desk from when Ashley wrote for the Stormbreakers Newsletter, in an attempt to repair Relations with Annette after she found out that Ashley and Razan were more than friends. The room's decor was in greens, since Tempest was the one using this room. She then called for Razan, "In here, you can use this room."

Nora reached down and grabbed onto Storm's shirt. Using the strength that being a member of the dragon village usually gave, she pulled him up with two arms back onto the boat. She panted heavily afterwards. She then glared at Rene. "What in the world were you thinking!" She waved her arms frantically. "Don't go jumping into the water, ever! That's a stunt I would pull! Don't make stunts that I'll pull! Very bad idea."

Last edited:
As the dragon lady yelled at the electricity charged elf girl, Storm was on the deck of the boat. He caughed up a lot of water that had swallowed from his struggle with the water. On his side, Storm was almost in a state of being where he was close to death.

That was the first time Storm had been in any large body of water, and it would surely be his last. There was no way that anyone would get him back into the water again.

A lot of force was needed for Storm to be able to sit up. Aura was by his side in seconds. The witch held onto the neck of the unique horn pokemon, and buried his face into her mane.

"It was awful Aura. I saw my life flash before me. From now on, no more making potions on the deck of the ship." Storm stayed for a long time, before he looked to the people who had helped him.

"Thank you two for the help. I was sure that I would die out there in the water if it were not for you two and the large bird type that the captain has. If you ever need of me, let me know. I owe you for what you have done for me." Storm stayed down on the deck with his arm over the Galarian ponyta.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene's breathing was heavy as she smiled at Nora. "Okay, I'll try to remember next time."

Rene twitched violently as if she had been electrocuted. Lightning could be seen traveling through her body as she twitched again. Rene would let out a short high pitch everytime. It was like a painful hiccups. Despite the sudden outburst, Rene smiled as if all was normal.

"I forgot to discharge my--" she yelped. "--energy." She shivered and stood up. "I'm gonna take a warm--" Outburst. "--bath."

Razan followed at a relatively slow pace, glancing over to Castform as he walked out of the room. The Pokémon smiled at him, and Razan looked away. He hugged on the way in. “Thanks for everything,” he said smiling, and slowly closed the door. He took off his robes, and looked around the room warily. He hoped that when he awoke that it wouldn’t be destroyed.
After a while, Razan fell asleep, and the room began to fill with fog.

A couple of days passed as the Kelan fleet made it's way across the ocean, now with a fixed destination. Thanks to the help from Wite, the crew had regained their spirits. As they were about to discover new land. Azumi had even began training again and her depression was mostly gone, as long as no one spoke about the subject.
Annette had become more comfortable talking and training with Ariel, although their personalities clashed often and turned into arguments. Despite that, the training had progress. Annette could hold up a slightly stronger water shield now.
Joe had tried to talk to Tsonea several times, but he feared she would go crazy. So he always decided not to. He continued to work the ship and train whenever possible.

Soon there was land up ahead. It was a small island, about 100 miles in diameter. It had much forest, something that wasn't expected because of the tropical weather. The crew worked harder now, wanting to set foot on land as soon as possible.

"So, that's your home?" Azumi asked Wite as they stood out on the deck.

Annette was writing quickly in her notepad. "Sorry, what was it called again? I want to make sure to document it right."

Joe went down to the crazy girls set up. "Miss? Hi. We are just about to arrive on land. I figured you would like to know."

"Yes it is, Cezare Island. Home to two of the greatest port cities out here." Wite inhaled deeply and breathed out slowly through her nose. Even-though it had only been a few days Wite has already gotten on edge. She was getting really tired of paying nice puppy though she was an adorable little fur-ball of grey, white, and teeth when she was a puppy, albeit quite vicious. Owen was the only thing that was keeping her from just outright attacking Annette, with her constant shouting and noise. She had been secretly drawing blood from the cultists that were mixed within the crew to satiate herself, it was rare for her to be without a supply of fresh blood for so long. "There are two ports to dock on the island, on to the North and one to the South, since we are heading south bound the Northern port will be closer as we approach the island."

Owen was on the crows-nest keeping a lookout while drawing and sketching in his journal. He was a bit anxious of Cezare Island, it was not under full Cult control yet though there are several churches established there and quite a sizable amount of citizens there are already Cult loyalists, he has no idea why Wite would be doing at the island. When he had left on the infiltration mission from the mainland, Wite was away at a smaller town culling an insurrection. He finished his latest sketch, a strange but cute looking fairly-like humanoid surrounded by black tentacles with three sets of wings and three eyes. His drawing and sketching skills have dramatically increased since he has been away from home they almost looked like black and white replicas of the real thing, he had spent most of his free time split between Blood Ritual studies and drawing. 'Maybe Bell will like it...' Lately he had been drawing everyone and everything on the ship and his journal was almost full of these pictures.

Captian Eudora nodded in agreement of Wite's suggestion. She whistled again to instruct the Pidgeot and waved her free arm around in some peculiar movements. The Pidgeot seemed to understand since his flight patterns changed and began using hurricane again to speed up the boats in the suggested direction. "Full speed ahead scallywags, I would like t' get thar afore th' sun sets!" Eudora commanded as her crew scrambled into action, several of them going below deck to begin rowing. Eudora took out her spyglass and looked towards the island adjusting the rudder single-handedly.

"Oh my, Leafeon seems to have a bad case of Seasickness." Rocco explained.

Leafeon, even now, was still vomiting, and Tempest was worried. Rocco tried to find a book on medicinal plants, but was having a very hard time.

"I NEED HELP, HAVE YOU SEEN A BOOK ON MEDICINAL SEA PLANTS!?" Rocco yelled out to the entire deck.

-----------

Ashley had went to her own room, and was thinking about what Razan said. She was thinking there had to be something in that piano in his home in what was his village. She had Windchime in her lap as Kato was on the roof.

Last edited:
Tsonea yipped as Joe approached her corner, falling to the ground. She hadn't dressed yet, she was just waking up. She plastered herself next to the blanket-door, her body quivering.

"O-O-Okay! You can leave now! Tell Shekeka to get ready, okay bye!"

She scurried to get dressed and gather her things, breathing quickly and heavily. She would finally be free of this hell forced upon her, and she was desperate to get out. Shekeka stood on the deck, near the bow of the ship.

Emma already started packing her bags, she was tired of this stupid ship. There's a secret about her that she never revealed to anyone, not even Azumi. Getting off the ship was her top priority now.

During the few days that they had in between, they had packed their things, and Razan had recovered from the fight.
His bag was rather light, the only things weighing down were food, water, and the occasional weapon of sorts. The others were files of notes and pencils.
The hooded man stood by the edge of a forest to the northwest of the capital. He was waiting. Waiting for her. Razan had mentally prepared himself for this trip, expecting anything to show up, but he didn’t know how longer it would last.
“Not for a while,” he said to himself.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene stepped out into the sun, wearing a black sweater that was too big for her. But after her midnight swim from a few days ago, she was trying to recuperate from a cold. Sneezing wasn't good for an electric mage, but thanks to Maira's medicines, it was under control.

The elf squinted her eyes as she tried to see the island. "Hey Nora! You think there might be dragon Pokemon over there? Maybe a new breed?"

Ashley had prepared for this trip, had her sword on her hip, her Lute in her backpack, which is enchanted to be seven feet deep, seven feet wide and seven feet tall, in a normal, unassuming backpack, there was some things that are useful for traveling, like her tent. Kato had a knapsack with a few small things in it, and Windchime was floating by her head. She walked towards the northwest of the capital, and found Razan, with his hood up as usual.

"Hi Razan," Ashley called out sweetly, in an attempt to soothe him.

Windchime greeted Razan with her usual greeting, which is to fly into someone's face. Kato stood patiently.

Razan smiled as she came, and said hello to Windchime as Castform greeted its other Pokémon friends while Flygon grunted at Kato.
A light breeze mindlessly created by him came through. “Hello. I’m assuming that you are also ready?”

This was the moment that they would go. To find out what has really happened. To cease his pain. He was ready. No matter what the cost of himself, he would put an end to it.

"I'm ready," Ashley responded to Razan.

She then started walking towards the forest, Kato and Windchime followed not far behind.

-------------

Tempest and Rocco were taking care of Leafeon, who still had Seasickness. Meganium was very worried, while Turret and Tyranitar tried to find said books. They were having a tough time, A Tyranitar and a Blastoise looking for books.

Storm was in a bad shape as he had sallowed a lot of water a few days ago. He walked out of his bunk with a head of very fluffy and messy hair. Though it was not tangled, it looked to be very out of place for the very well put together witch.

Storm wore a simple t-shirt dress in a dark purple and leggings. He looked very comfortable, yet he still had a very bad cold. His nose what stuffy and his head was throbbing. It felt like a herd of wild rapidash were running a race inside his head.

Walking on the deck of the ship, Storm stood near the edge of the boat. Though he made sure not to go too close as the memories of almost drowning were on his mind. Though as Storm looked out into the horizon out to the island, a pokemon swam to keep up with the boat. It was not a not a pokemon that was normally in the water, but that did not stop them from trying to catch the boat that the witch was on.

Alice sighed as she labored on. Soon. Soon she would be able to get two. Then more. The best heists came from patience after all. The young theif didn't talk much, it would give away her position. Which wasn't that good to begin with. But it sure was better than nothing. She worked hard.

Nora sat with boredom. Oh, how she wanted to not sit on a boat in the middle of the sea. Goo sat on her lap as Wyvra sat on her shoulder, napping. She tapped her impatiently as she waited for the boat to dock. Hearing her friend, she glanced at Rene and looked at what Pokemon she was pointing at. "Maybe, I cannot tell from here." She walked up to the rail after placing Goo down and leaned forward to try to get a better look.

Last edited:
The two started trekking through the forest, Razan having a clear sense of direction to where they were going. There wasn’t a path through, so it was harder to get through, but Flygon started getting annoyed by the constant tight fits and started to whack off branches with his tail, so there was sort of a path.
“So...” Razan began, wanting to change the subject from him, “what do you in your free time? I mean, I haven’t really been around much...I just...sort want to know what’s going on with the both of us.”

"I wrote for the newsletter for a little while, keeping my sword skills sharp, keeping Kato and Windchime in check, making sure Tempest doesn't accidentally Summon twenty Pokemon at the exact wrong time," Ashley responded to Razan's question, "Otherwise, I am thinking about you, when I'm not doing these and a few other things."

Kato had joined Flygon in clearing tree branches using Night Slash. Windchime floated above their heads, looking out for anything strange.

Azumi looked ahead as Wite spoke. "Sounds good to me. I can't wait to get to know the island." She turned around and walked away into her room. She looked at her armor, it wasn't necessary. She changed into her civilian clothes. Wearing a royal blue blouse, black pants and long brown boots. She looked at her crown, she couldn't leave it, but she felt awkward marching into a new island with it. After a moments thought, she put it on. Then something odd happened. Azumi felt dizzy, she stumbled around and then fainted on her bed.

Azumi opened her eyes. She was in a room. But, everything around it looked too big. She was on a wooden table and there were two tourches lighting the room. There were no windows, just one door. There was a bookshelf but she couldn't read the titles. Then, the wooden door flew open. Two dark human like figures stood there. "It's glowing, has it done that before?"

Azumi woke up back in her room, she sat up slowly with a big headache. Was the trip getting to her? She stood up, feeling normal. She looked around, nothing out of the ordinary. She stepped outside and saw everyone working or talking. They all seemed okay.
"You okay?" Annette stood in front of the queen.
"Yeah, I just had a weird day dream." Azumi replied.
"Oh, me too! I dreamed that Wite ate me. But along with a Vegetable soup and I don't think she likes vegetables." Annette said as she stood there with Azumi. Both contemplating their dreams.

"Sure!" Joe called out to Tsonea. He walked out to the deck and began helping the rest of the crew. Maybe this way he would get a chance to explore the island.

He hesitated for a little while, and then began. “Maybe I’ll have more time to spend with you after we get out of this mess,” he said thoughtfully. “That would be nice...”

A few miles had passed now, but there was still around 95 more left to go out of the hundred they needed to cross.

A old man in his eighties watched the horizon of the sea. “You see the colors Machamp? Those are the colors of life and happiness,” he said to his Pokémon Partner.
The Machamp nodded, and looked onwards too.
A sound behind them startled the man, and he slowly turned around and saw that there was one of his Machops came outside of the Mansions door, and closed them fairly loudly. The man who could be identified as Mr. Kato chuckled to himself and turned back around. He had plenty of wrinkles in him, surprisingly well kept white hair, and green eyes.
He peered at a speck in the horizon. Then another. And another. Three specks, that could be only identified as ships. He smiled.
They haven’t had visitors in a while.
Machamp turned Mr. Kato’s wheelchair around, and pushed him into the mansions front doors. “Alright everyone! We are going to have some visitors! Tidy up everything now, and be on your best behavior!”
Multiple Pokémon, Machops and Machokes, looked up from the resting points and nodded, and went off to work. Two Machops were racing up the stairs, and one shoved another, and it lead into a wrestling match. “Push, Shove! That means you too!”
The two Pokémon, immediately stopped fighting, and returned to their work.
Technically, they weren’t his Pokémon. He gave them a home and food, and they gave him hard work and tidiness, just the way he wanted it like.
Mr. Kato smiled from his wheelchair, and Machamp wheeled him into his room.

Despite seeing land, it still took quite a while for the three boats to finally get close, other boats passed each-other as they entered and left port carrying a wide variety of goods.

"Drop anchor!" Eudora commanded as she pulled the ship into the port. The dock hands assisted in docking the ship. The city was rather simple and quite looking, the architecture of the city was a Victorian styled. Stone paved roads, elaborately decorated houses and buildings, with high reaching sloping roofs, some with spires. A large keep was visible in the distance acting as the town center. The dockmaster approached once the boat was tied down.

The dockmaster was a tall burly man. Bald with a large thick beard. He was wearing a simple sleeveless shirt along with some loose trousers and well polished boots. His body was covered by thick light blue Nordic spiraling tattoos, mainly down his arms. shoulders, and back. He was accompanied by two Machokes. "Ahoy there, I don't recognize your flags or sails, you all must be from somewhere else. If you all don't mind me askn' where?" The dockmaster looked up at Eudora. "We ave' an opn' port policy to all ships, with the exclusion o pirates ol' course." the dockmaster laughed, "an you lot don' seem like pirates to me."

"Nah anymore since I became under th' Queen service. As t' who we be, I shall leave that fer her t' explain." Eudora gestured to Azumi.

Wite sniffed the air. Fish, very much fish. She walked to the edge of the boat and leaped off the side and onto the dock startling the dockmaster. "Don't mind me, they fished me out of the water a few days ago, I got teleported to the middle of the sea and these fine people gave me a ride back. Do you remember me? I'm the high priestess of the Crimson Church."

The dockmaster nodded at Wite and turned his attention back to Azumi. "Well if the High Priestess is vouchn' for ya, WELCOME TO PORT! As for all ships docked I only ask for a small fee of three gold pieces for the space, that also includes guards, maintenance, and any other kinds of services you may need from here."

Capetian Eudora handed her Scizor nine gold pieces from her pocket, three for each ship, and the Pokémon flew down to the dockmaster and handed him the gold.

"Pleasure 'aving you here! Oh and where are my manners! I am Dockmaster Barum, at your service." He handed the gold to one of the Machokes who walked off back into a large office building. "If there's anything you all need just ask me or any of the deck'ands' around here."

By the time the ships were pulled in, Mr. Kato had made it to the docks as well,
Kato in his wheelchair as always.
“Ah, Wite!”, He said with a smile on his face, “Nice to see you again! Some of the locals were getting worried that you had gone missing!” He shook his head.
Now that he could see the ships, he noticed that none of theirs flags had been seen before by him. But they were with the high priestess, and that meant they could be trusted.

“Yes, welcome all! I am Mr.Kato, a noble round these parts! If you need anything, I’m here for whatever you need!”

Azumi descended from the boat slowly, taking in everything around her. The feeling of a new place was something she hadn't experienced in a long time. Nana followed with her big sun hat and sunglasses, with her tourist behavior, while Anakin carried her bag with cookies. Annette walked close behind, with her staff on her back. Akali walked with Annette while Diablo, Wrecker and Ariel were told to stay behind.

Azumi walked up to the dock master and lightly bowed. "Thank you for your kind welcome." She handed him a small pouch with 50 gold coins. "It's a gift for allowing us to enter." She then noticed Mr. Kato. "Oh well it's nice to meet you Mr. Kato, my name is Azumi Towers. We come from a far away land called Kelan. I'm very excited to know there are more people, makes this world a lot bigger then I thought I was. So, you know Ms. Wite? She is so wonderful."

Annette began to scribble in her notepad. Taking notice of everything. "Why don't you guys take us to your leader?" She said out loud.

Azumi shot her an upset look. Annette shrugged. "What? I think if you arrive to an unknown land, as the representative of Kelan, you must meet with theirs, right?" She looked up at Wite for confirmation.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene put on her Stormbreakers cloak. She wanted to represent the guild even if it didn't mean anything here. Maybe she could also find some more mages like her. Could there be equipment based on electrical magic? Maybe a new saddle for Arca? Rene began to get excited.

She ran down to the storage where Arca rested. She saddled her up, of course with Michi on her shoulder, and they ran outside. They landed safely with a heavy THUD, on the dock. Arca had gained some weight, he ate and slept too much since he hardly had the chance to exercise. Rene petted the Arcanine as she waited outside her boat. Up ahead she could see Azumi, Annette, that one ninja girl and a wolf person?

"Hey Nora! Let's go look around!" Rene shouted at the boat.

“Yes, I’m sure that all of us here are also very glad that we’re not the only ones here! Kelan you say? Interesting. Yes, a lot of people here know Wite. She is the high priestess after all! And yet our kingdoms are quit similar, since we have the same mind of currency, wouldn’t you think?”
He chuckled to himself about that.
“Our leader you say? I think Wite could answer that question,” he said looking up at her, and then got distracted by the girl with the Arcanine. He turned to Azumi. “I’m guessing she’s with you?”

Braum laughed, "You are all very welcome Queen Azumi, I'll leave the rest to the High Priestess and Mr. Kato then, the docks are rather busy today so if you'd excuse me your Highness!" Braum handed the sack of gold to the other Machoke as Braum left to tend to another arriving ship.

Wite nodded at Mr. Kato with a smile then looked at Annette with a raised eyebrow, "You know, 'take me to you leader,' is usually a demand that invaders make when they arrive on a new land. Anyways, this island is under the rule of Marquis Felix, knowing him, he should be in the keep."

"While ye scallywags do that, th' crew 'n I shall stay back here, restock th' ship, 'n check thin's out." Eudora said.

"If I could Ma'am, could I go with Wite and the Queen?" Owen asked.

"If 'tis okay wit' them, I don't care."

"Why not, come along now." Wite beckoned him down from the ship. The two of them ran down the plank of wood and stood next to Wite. She turned her attention to Mr. Kato, "So what brings you down here to the docks today?" It was rather rare to see the old man out of the church or away from the keep and city center areas.

Last edited:
Storm was in his bunk. He felt better then he had when he woke, so he decided to dress up a bit for the new land. Planning his outfit, he put on a black velvet dress that had sleaves that opened up and hung down at the elbows. He paired it with a pair of dark purple leather pants, and a pair of black combat boots. The boots had rose designs painted on them, as Storm was bored on the long journey.

After a bit of fixing his hair, Storm was ready to go out and explore. Out on the deck, Storm stradled his broom, and with Aura on the front of him, he soared up into the air. With a flourish, Storm floated down to the loading dock, and hovered near the elf with her fire dog.

Mr.Kato shrugged. “I guess curiosity got the best of me. Machamp and I saw the ships on the horizon, and we decided to check it out. It’s not everyday we get such eager visitors!”
He turned to Annette. “And I’m going to assume from your queen who took good care of Wite that you wouldn’t be invaders. Please refrain from using such words with us, it is rather rude. You can request with a meeting with Marquis for whatever reason you have,” Mr. Kato stated. “By the way, how many of these others members do you have with you Queen Azumi?,” He said turning in his wheelchair to see a few, “we certainly don’t want the folks around here to think that they are indeed being invaded by a large number,” he said glancing over at Annette.

Mr. Kato cared a lot about the people of the city, and didn’t want them to feel like they were in danger, or for them to be in any danger. There was so much he didn’t know about these people, and yet the same went for them.

Azumi bowed to apologize. "Sorry Annette has never really traveled. Yes that's Rene, an amazing mage who specializes in electricity. We are quite a few but not enough for an invasion don't worry about that. We've come to learn and explore. Although Annette is right, there is a private reason besides the two already mentioned, that I traveled along with my people. I would really like to speak to whoever is in charge about it. Of course, to also seek possible business relations with our Kelan. We have so much to learn from each other, I would like for all of us to work together." Azumi took a deep breath. "My it smells so nice. But Mr. Kato please don't force yourself too much. I'm sure anyone can lead me, the rest of my crew do not need to accompany me. But they are eager to explore and shop, I'm sure with the proper guidance, they can learn about your culture and your people about ours."

Annette grinned at Wite. "You have books here? I'm a big fan of books." The pink girl then noticed some local wearing a Victorian style dress. "Woa! Where can I get one of those?"

Emma carefully walked onto the docks, Cor balancing on her shoulder. Tybalt lightly fluttered the best he could from the crow's nest, faceplanting onto the dock. He got picked up by Emma, and he begrudgingly honked in thanks.

Shekeka shuffled off the ship, looking around at all this new land. She was excited for what they would see and do, maybe she could finally find some decent food. Tsonea, however, literally zoomed off the ship as she rapidly glanced around. She spotted her target, and literally bolted as she latched onto Emma and fell to her knees. Emma tried to shake her off her leg, but her fear-intensified grip was too strong.

"MISTRESS I MISSED YOU IT WAS SCARY THERE WERE STRANGERS AND BANDITS AND THIEVES AND THIS GUY WHO WAS SPYING ON ME I THINK HE STOLE SOME STUFF FROM ME AND I ONLY HAD ONE PERSON TO TALK TO AND- WHERE ARE WE THIS ISN'T HOME WHY ARE WE HERE WAAAAAAH-"

Tsonea cried as she held onto Emma's leg, and Emma groaned as she pat her head. She began walking, dragging Tsonea along the ground.

"That would be good for the both of us," Ashley responded to Razan.

The two continued down the path, Kato joining Flygon with the clearing.

------------

Tempest and Rocco had stumbled off the ship tiredly, since Leafeon kept them both up.

"Hi," Tempest waved to Nora, as he went towards more dry land for his Leafeon.

Rocco took to exploring some of the beach side, since he and Turret were totally fine, Tyranitar, however was a little nauseous, but was recovering.

Nora looked at Rene and sighed before waving to Tempest. Making sure to place Goo on her shoulder and Wyvra was following her, left the ship. "As long as we meet some dragons," she said, walking up to her friend, clearly excited. Wyvra chirped and trilled around her as she assessed each of her potential new friends. The wolf person scared Wyvra, so she quickly retreated back to Nora. Nora, being the nice trainer she was, petted the scared Noibat to comfort her.

Wite's ear twitched hearing the cries from the girl, 'Pure, raw primal fear...' Wite inhaled with her nose and mouth at the same time with her eyes closed 'delicious...' Wite's attention went back to Annette, "Those are traditional women dresses. You can find them at any of the local clothing shops. If you want a more custom tailored one, then I would recommend one of the tailors, there are quite a few in the city. As for books, the city boasts several libraries, in addition to Marquis's private collection in the keep, along with the texts in the Crimson Churches. Now it seems you are all quite eager to get away from the water, might we proceed?" Wite ran a hand through her hair and shook her head as it all fell back into place. She had her old clothes back and it felt nice. "I will have to request an audience with Marquis before I can take you all to meet him, so I hope you all don't mind staying at an inn for a little bit."

Mr. Kato smiled and nodded. “Good. Now we understand each other. I’m sure our people yours will get along, but for now, I’ll tag along with the rest of you to make sure you know where your going, if that’s alright with you. I won’t force myself.”
Mr.Kato turned over to Wite. “Dear me! A Queen is not fit for an Inn I would suppose!”
He turned himself to face Azumi. “I own a spacious beachside Mansion that could house all of your members of this travel trip. I’d love to have you stay there, and I’m sure the Pokémon there would be happy to have guests! It’s certainly nicer than an Inn, and it’s the least I could do for such kind visitors, don’t you think?”

Amra took to the dock fairly early. She wanted to get to Azumi. Walking up to the queen, Amra had a look that said she did not want to do what she was about to say. "Azumi, I am sorry about not telling you this earlier, but my parents want me to accompany you as an ally of the Kelan people and resentitive of the Elven Kingdom. I am sorry for the sudden announcement on my part about it, but I only received the letter last night."

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
"Well sure, we can look for dragons, while we go look for dresses!" Rene grabbed Nora's hand and dragged her along. "Come on Annette!" She grabbed her hand also and dragged them both along.

There was no way she would miss the chance to get a unique dress. Despite being focused on her magic and travels, Rene liked looking good. Being the first one to port such a dress when they returned would definitely make her look good. Besides, this was more like a vacation, they had no need to fight, right?

Rene dragged her friends along, ignoring any protest they had against it. Arca and Michi followed joyfully behind, glad to feel solid ground finally. The first clothing shop Rene saw, she went in.

"Let's look around, there must be some amazing things here." Rene began looking through the different clothing.

Annette's eyes lit up when Wite mentioned a private collection of books. But, before she could say anything, she was dragged away by Rene. She tried to put up a fight, but the elf was strong. Once in the store, Annette sighed, she would ask about the books later. "Let's look for some pink stuff Fifi." The Skitty known as Fifi began chasing her tail excitedly.

Azumi looked a bit disappointed. She had hoped that receiving a queen from an unknown island would get her a meeting quickly, but looks like that wasn't the case. She thought about her next movement. "Well Mr. Kato, I would appreciate your hospitality, if it's no trouble for you." She turned to Wite. "Could you please let me know when I can see Mr. Marquis? I urgently need to speak to him." She then noticed Emma and laughed. "Well Emma, I was going to ask you to be my company, but looks like you are taken already. Who is that on your leg?"

Joe watched from the top of the boat and sighed. "Man, I want to get to know this place. Hopefully the captain will allow us to go free for a bit."

Akali made her way back to the boat, until she found Alice. "You. I don't know why, but you seem trustworthy. We require assistance with the Queen. Want to join me? You will be like her personal maid or my assistant watching her. You look capable enough."

Emma sighed, shaking her head. She tried keeping the two of them away from each other, but it couldn't be avoided. She tore Tsonea off of her leg and made her stand upright, which was funny, considering Tsonea was a foot taller.

"Wanted to keep you two separate, but here we are now. Azumi, this is my... apprentice, Tsonea. I've kept her in hiding so that 'bad people' don't come after her. I would say more, but I'd think that she should tell you herself."

Tsonea got pushed forward, and she looked at Azumi with pure fright in her eyes. Shekeka noticed this, and shuffled over and began hugging Tsonea. She calmed down more, and opened her mouth.

"I-I am Tsonea F-Farlend, h-heir to... to... um, not important, Your Majesty. Mistress Emma has given me shelter while I've left my home... t-temporarily! Y-Yes, temporarily! Hahaha... h-haaa..."