• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Twisted Beige: Kanto journey with a twist! (Discussion)

I went to the website and it's in Japanese. It's just, the rules of the pokemon roleplay threads say such big images may not be allowed. Also, what will @Pokemon Fanfiction Novels do when he gets to the post? Remember he is doing an audio reading and it's not like he will be able to put it in the same way as the comic strip put it.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/262490/Manga_Maker_Comipo/ (Manga Maker Comipo on Steam)
http://www.getpaint.net/

That's a good point...I'd give him artistic license to read however he preferred, ideally. I'll write up the next post, and maybe use related images to supplement in the future.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
http://store.steampowered.com/app/262490/Manga_Maker_Comipo/ (Manga Maker Comipo on Steam)
http://www.getpaint.net/

That's a good point...I'd give him artistic license to read however he preferred, ideally. I'll write up the next post, and maybe use related images to supplement in the future.
Okay. And if Stellarwind (the admin) comes over and says that is not allowed, you will need to change it. If he doesn't appear, we will keep it and Pokemon Fanfiction Novels can use improvise from what there already is!

Can someone please quote the post where Ace states that Seraphina appeared near Sukoku? ;-;
In a great flash on light, a giant flame appeared on the road in front of Sukoku. A woman, in her 20s, appeared as the flame died down. She had long fiery ginger ginger hair and sported a blood red shirt and a Crimson jacket with long sleaves, accompanied by black jeans. She also had rouge lips. And from those rouge lips she spoke.

"Hey." She said to Sukoku. "You look like a trainer with potential. You look like you could, someday, be some kind of champion. What is your name?" She asked. "My name's Seraphina."

It's next to your first, original post, Sukoku's FIRST appearance in the rp, after he has left Saffron City (I think that's where he started out?)

We have now got 3 of the elite four members now similtaniously in the rp! Lance is in the Pewter City gym, Pixie is in Diglett's Cave and Seraphina is next to Saffron City...wherever Sukoku is supossed to be.

And wait! I've also got elite four Koga set to appear in Lavender Town! I didn't plan for all 4 to appear at once but I did plan for them to all have seperate appearances!

I hope that all the so called 'less-important' 'side characters,' (that are now having more posts dedicated to them) all unite with the other characters, and then...and then they shall cross the wall! The battle for the iron throne continues!

Sorry for the triple post, but I wanted to clear something up. What was your last post in response to @Gavin Sykes? Isn't Sykes in Diglett's Cave with Pixie, but your post talked about another trainer. Sukoku isn't in Diglett's cave as well? Who is the other person?

Sorry for the triple post, but I wanted to clear something up. What was your last post in response to @Gavin Sykes? Isn't Sykes in Diglett's Cave with Pixie, but your post talked about another trainer. Sukoku isn't in Diglett's cave as well? Who is the other person?
Sykes is in Diglett's Cave, but is ready to timeskip to Lavendar if Pixie is.

Did I just miss out on a cool-ass original image depicting events in Twisted Beige? Because it would be damn awesome if this were the only RP in this Creative Pokemon Community with audio AND visuals.
Unfortunately I got a takedown notice for posting the image in the RP forums. I can PM anyone that wants to see the comic strip that was removed. I was also told it might be hard to translate a comic into the audiobook that's being created, so I'll try to stick to writings in the future and maybe add a drawing or two to the discussion thread from time to time.

ConfidentDitto.png

Sketch in Sykes' first battle, bristling with overconfidence.
(Drawn digitally with paint.net, a free photoshop alternative)

westernstandoff.png

^Ditto and Diglett, locked in a western-style standoff, each daring the other to make a move.
(Also drawn digitally with paint.net)

Last edited:
@JohnsonAce Sykes went to the Enforcer base, then to the Lavender Pokemon center.
I owe you an apology - I wrote some of Pixie two posts ago having them split once they got to Lavender, because I figured she was an NPC of sorts and wouldn't be able to maintain the pretense of needing a bodyguard once they'd arrived. Too many assumptions.
Maybe she followed stealthily? Or they could rejoin now that Sykes has retired for the night in the Pokemon Center?

Johnson, is elekid and electivire ok?
Yes, Elekid is good. If you read the first post of the discussion, I confirm that, so long as they evolve into a Kanto Pokemon, it should be fine.
@JohnsonAce Sykes went to the Enforcer base, then to the Lavender Pokemon center.
I owe you an apology - I wrote some of Pixie two posts ago having them split once they got to Lavender, because I figured she was an NPC of sorts and wouldn't be able to maintain the pretense of needing a bodyguard once they'd arrived. Too many assumptions.
Maybe she followed stealthily? Or they could rejoin now that Sykes has retired for the night in the Pokemon Center?
You may control Pixie as you'd like. Maybe she could stay in the Pokemon Centre for a while/some hotel? It probably makes more sense for her to be in another town though, than Lavender Town.

So, I've been thinking . . . eventually, this story's gonna come to an end, because as I'm sure you know by now, I have no intentions of leaving it unfinished. But what will happen to the RP thread afterward? Is there some kind of archive on this board where completed stories are given their own place, or will it just join the graveyard of the 1500 other aborted roleplays?

Also . . . 5:00 into the video.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
what's the lavender town's gym leader's personality? and what's his pokemon? (besides the ghastly line) also can pokemon learn more than 4 moves? if so, I want my electivire to know a lot of moves since he'll be my "wild card" or "ace" but if it turns too op I can make it so none of my pokemon can learn the same moves as any other one of my pokemon

Last edited:

So, I've been thinking . . . eventually, this story's gonna come to an end, because as I'm sure you know by now, I have no intentions of leaving it unfinished. But what will happen to the RP thread afterward? Is there some kind of archive on this board where completed stories are given their own place, or will it just join the graveyard of the 1500 other aborted roleplays?

Also . . . 5:00 into the video.
I feel like the rps are archived but you see-most rp threads do not ever get finished!
what's the lavender town's gym leader's personality? and what's his pokemon? (besides the ghastly line) also can pokemon learn more than 4 moves? if so, I want my electivire to know a lot of moves since he'll be my "wild card" or "ace" but if it turns too op I can make it so none of my pokemon can learn the same moves as any other one of my pokemon
The gym leader is a young man named Cade. He's the grandson of Agatha. He's quite rebelious against the Enforcers and is cautious around them. He hides himself all day in his gym-which is located on the last floor of the pokemon tower but he's actually being monitored by the Enforcers, secretly, as the Enforcers have secret passages where they hide their radio transmitters. Cade is actually quite a skilled battler too. I'd like most pokemon to keep to 4 move moves please.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Right now Chris hates beige, but doesn’t hold a personal grudge or anything. How cool would it be if hibiki became friends Chris and then Chris knew more about beige and decided he wasn’t bad so he told hibiki what’s happening then they all form like a secret organization or something against red. Nobody would know its members. Then at the end everyone rebels red. I think it’d be cool because Chris didn’t really care about anything but he accidentally connects two groups together and creates something awesome

Oh, uh, thanks Sukoku. I don't agree, but I'm flattered.

Right now Chris hates beige, but doesn’t hold a personal grudge or anything. How cool would it be if hibiki became friends Chris and then Chris knew more about beige and decided he wasn’t bad so he told hibiki what’s happening then they all form like a secret organization or something against red. Nobody would know its members. Then at the end everyone rebels red. I think it’d be cool because Chris didn’t really care about anything but he accidentally connects two groups together and creates something awesome

If you want to try that, go ahead. I have no foresight on how it will end up working out, though. There are at least two factors you have to keep in mind for something like that, at least on my end:
1. Hibiki's still pretty loyal to Red, and it takes a lot to convince him otherwise. So far, his faith has only been earnestly shaken twice: when he witnessed Enforcers executing prisoners in Pewter, and when Koga recently murdered Mr. Fuji.
2. To build a working relationship with Hibiki, characters kinda need to be within talking distance for long periods of time. That means traveling and interacting together.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I mean he doesn’t have anyone right now but I know one thing that could form a bond between Chris and hibiki. That island to get to Cinnabar

I’d say Jax is anti-Red’s regime, but itsn’t an extremist like Beige. He’ll fight alongside with him, but try to stop any murders. He’s also trying to not be connected with Beige or as a rebel, hence the mask.

I think Chris should start interacting with Hibiki and then somehow find out during conversation that Hibiki has met Beige. Then Chris should try and travel with Hibiki in an attempt to 'look after him,' but actually Chris is trying to make Hibiki flip in terms of his opinions. And there should be some kind of event which makes Chris see what he needs to do. And some even more terrible act which converts Hibiki.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Jk but hey Chris has scizor but a clean record. Beige doesn’t. LOL Chris just lends scizor to beige for a bit and mass murder ensues. Just make sure scizor gets cleaned and that you don’t get caught and Chris is fine with it xd