• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Twisted Beige: Kanto journey with a twist! (Discussion)

You'd think it would be crowded, based on the number of people who have applied in this thread. But we have an unfortunate tendency to lose folks quickly, either because something comes up in their lives, or they get bored with the long-term nature of the story. Your best bet of membership is probably in your ability to fulfill two conditions for Johnson, the founder.

1. Convincing him that you're here to stay.
2. Convincing him you're a writer who cares about quality.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Oh lol I would’ve just accepted them anyways. I don’t like the idea of denying people or kicking them out unless they break rules. Even if they are worse RPers than me (which I have no idea if you are btw)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
You'd think it would be crowded, based on the number of people who have applied in this thread. But we have an unfortunate tendency to lose folks quickly, either because something comes up in their lives, or they get bored with the long-term nature of the story. Your best bet of membership is probably in your ability to fulfill two conditions for Johnson, the founder.

1. Convincing him that you're here to stay.
2. Convincing him you're a writer who cares about quality.
also even though I’ve never been in an RP with them I’ve seen a bit of their posts and I’d say they’re pretty good quality

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Can I still join? If so, here's my bio...
Name: Nya
Sex: Female
Hometown: Pewter City
Starter (Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander): Bulbasaur

I understand If I'm not let in. I figure the RP is crowded by now, but still, I like this idea...
How much can you garuntee that you will be on here for? As Pokemon Fanfiction Novels said, we've had a bunch of people joined more recently who have provided only one post or none at all. Do you have many rps that you are juggling or anything that would hold you back from posting in a long time?

I am a fairly frequent writer, except on Tuesdays and wendsdays. These are my two bios:

Zip: a exclamation mark unown that is more willful and impulsive than his counterpart. He's quick to make decisions but naive in them.
Move: hidden power fire

Zet: a question mark unown that is more curious and careful, always ending his sentences with a question mark. He's often skeptical and keeps zip's impulsive decisions in line.
Move: hidden power ice.

They both have a oath to the unown hive to protect the ancient writings and to be helpful to the people that the writings are meant for.

Birthplace and home: Orange Islands

Last edited:

I am a fairly frequent writer, except on Tuesdays and wendsdays. These are my two bios:

Zip: a exclamation mark unown that is more willful and impulsive than his counterpart. He's quick to make decisions but naive in them.
Move: hidden power fire

Zet: a question mark unown that is more curious and careful, always ending his sentences with a question mark. He's often skeptical and keeps zip's impulsive decisions in line.
Move: hidden power ice.

They both have a oath to the unown hive to protect the ancient writings and to be helpful to the people that the writings are meant for.

Birthplace and home: Ruins of Alph, Johto
Sorry, but Johto pokemon are not allowed here. Only Kanto pokemon and their evolutions from other generations are allowed, if you read the first post.

I'm kind of aiming for this to be a trainer only rp, as well.

Sorry, but Johto pokemon are not allowed here. Only Kanto pokemon and their evolutions from other generations are allowed, if you read the first post.

I'm kind of aiming for this to be a trainer only rp, as well.

They could be from the orange islands too, since unown are there as well. But are they restricted to only trainers? They are available in the kanto

Last edited:

They could be from the orange islands too, since unown are there as well. But are they restricted to only trainers? They are available in the kanto
I'm only counting Kanto as the traditional region, not the orange islands or the Sevii Islands. And I would prefer it if everyone just went about as humans. It depends what the pokemon would add to the rp. I am planning an Unown plot in the Johto sequel to this which will involve my main character now.

I'm only counting Kanto as the traditional region, not the orange islands or the Sevii Islands. And I would prefer it if everyone just went about as humans. It depends what the pokemon would add to the rp. I am planning an Unown plot in the Johto sequel to this which will involve my main character now.
Well I'd imagine Zip and Zet would awake from their slumber, and noticing something is awry with the balance of the region, and that fear and tyranny has spread. Unable to awake the other unown, they make it their mission to try and restore the balance somehow, going blind into the dangerous region before them

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Crap, missed a loooooot of stuff there. I think I'm going to drop out, sadly. I just don't feel that I can keep up with the RP itself.
Sorry, but I'm dropping out :(

How much can you garuntee that you will be on here for? As Pokemon Fanfiction Novels said, we've had a bunch of people joined more recently who have provided only one post or none at all. Do you have many rps that you are juggling or anything that would hold you back from posting in a long time?
All I really have is school, since quite a few RPs that once kept me busy are dead.

It’s cool. It doesn’t really matter to me. I was going for Rogue early on, but after my misspellings, I kinda accepted his name change.

Oh, no, not abandoned! I worded it in such a way that it was ambiguous as to whether or not Chris came along. As you know, I'm trying to be careful about bunnying and not moving peoples' characters without their consent first. The way the RP is worded, I had no way of knowing whether or not your character had other business that was priority.

There should be a time skip to the next day any moment now.

In other news, there's going to be a huge plot thing going up, revealing Beige's background.

The following are MAJOR spoilers:
Encounter theme when cofronting Giovanni-I will control when he will appear. This is when he is talking:
When battling Giovanni:

Oooh, got you.
Oops I thought I posted a paragraph but it didn't seem to come out when I posted.

What I was saying is that the tower is built on a cliff or a mountain and so the floor are made of natural materials. It's hard for me to explain. Let's just say that Beige will bury the Raticate in a graveyard outside the tower, then deciede to scatter the ashes in the graves in the actual building.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh....sorry. I can stick to writing if you'd prefer. I use Comipo! for the speech and action bubbles, backgrounds, and 3D model elements, and Paint.Net to draw foreground images.

Oh....sorry. I can stick to writing if you'd prefer. I use Comipo! for the speech and action bubbles, backgrounds, and 3D model elements, and Paint.Net to draw foreground images.
I went to the website and it's in Japanese. It's just, the rules of the pokemon roleplay threads say such big images may not be allowed. Also, what will @Pokemon Fanfiction Novels do when he gets to the post? Remember he is doing an audio reading and it's not like he will be able to put it in the same way as the comic strip put it.