• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Twisted Beige: Kanto journey with a twist! (Discussion)

But your character has already been introduced. He's appeared in the voice readings several times already. What do we do, just pretend we didn't hear his existance? What is this, Doctor Who?

Personally, I doubt this would cause an inconsistency since the voice readings never give away the author. Remember Mike, Karma, and Mason? Perhaps you don't remember all of them (I'd expect it) since they've been MIA since Pewter City. Sukoku's had less time in the spotlight than that. I even slipped an explanation for vanishing trainers into my writings, in which Hibiki hypothesized that Enforcers were former Red Candidates like Karma who failed to complete the harsh journey.

Is it that you'd rather discourage the making of new characters since it would be confusing? (On a completely unrelated note, I just experienced my first time when the Alert Center failed to notify me. I wonder why that happens?)

Okay, look- I get that we've got stuff going on in reality outside this story, but we've been on life support for a month now. Should I just go ahead and put up a post fast-forwarded to a couple days later in Fuchsia? I know that it leaves a time gap, but that can be filled in retrospect; movies have done such a thing plenty of times before (like when Merry and Pippin escaped the uruks in Lord of the Rings).

I thought we had a really good thing going, back when we would post on a day-by-day basis. It gave the story a feel like it was unfolding smoothly, and the reliable momentum kept me invested. If we could, I'd like to go back to that. All this dragging out, waiting for someone to post is no fun.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Oh, and @Ry_Burst, would it be possible if you could edit your last post to remove the reference to Giovanni? It's kind of been a mystery as to who Team Rocket's leader has been and I was saving the reveal for a big announcement where the audio readings could have the dark violet confrontation music:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Uhh hi. Remember me? Umm I haven’t been on for a while but this RP is REALLY good. I think last time I was on my 4th gym? I think you guys are in your 5th? Umm wow that’s actually not as much as I expected. I think there’s been team rocket stuff happening... uh anyways I guess I’ll probably be doing a gym post? Not sure if I want to go back to charms.. especially since I’m an rp Killer... uhh i think I’ll try to do my last gym badges and maybe plot stuff if you want me to be included in that? Anyways it’s 11 pm so I’ll probs post on this? I d’know where the celadon gym is. Also I think I’ll do celadon gyms and then saffron gyms... unless they are closed? Also you don’t have to do fuchsia right? Cuz there’s 2 in saffron and 2 in celadon and I have 4 badges?

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Uhh hi. Remember me? Umm I haven’t been on for a while but this RP is REALLY good. I think last time I was on my 4th gym? I think you guys are in your 5th? Umm wow that’s actually not as much as I expected. I think there’s been team rocket stuff happening... uh anyways I guess I’ll probably be doing a gym post? Not sure if I want to go back to charms.. especially since I’m an rp Killer... uhh i think I’ll try to do my last gym badges and maybe plot stuff if you want me to be included in that? Anyways it’s 11 pm so I’ll probs post on this? I d’know where the celadon gym is. Also I think I’ll do celadon gyms and then saffron gyms... unless they are closed? Also you don’t have to do fuchsia right? Cuz there’s 2 in saffron and 2 in celadon and I have 4 badges?
Were you RPing as Chris?

YouTube's acting weird on this computer. I can't seem to get anything to upload, or even see what videos are on my own channel. Until it changes, I'm afraid I have no more uploads I can give at this time.