1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed Pokemon Twisted Beige: Kanto journey with a twist! (Discussion)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by What Did You Do To Snoke?, Sep 3, 2017.

1. What Did You Do To Snoke?

What Did You Do To Snoke? Previously Ratbag the Coward

I believe I was the last person to post. I'm currently waiting for another person to post.

2. Sorry, I thought my post went through and it didn’t. I sent it out.

3. Ehhhh, so far, my hands are still tied. I know I've got nobody to blame but me, but . . . well, I'm just waiting to jump back in when the dust clears. I'm pleased to see you're still with us, Ry.

4. I'd like to start this all over again. (With a new character).

5. What Did You Do To Snoke?

But your character has already been introduced. He's appeared in the voice readings several times already. What do we do, just pretend we didn't hear his existance? What is this, Doctor Who?

6. Lmao. Right, I will continue with him.

7. I will make my post soon.

8. What Did You Do To Snoke?

Got it. I'm still clearing things up with this Team Rocket subarc. They'll make their escape from the broadcasting building shortly after Giovanni has made his speech

Sukoku likes this.
  9. Personally, I doubt this would cause an inconsistency since the voice readings never give away the author. Remember Mike, Karma, and Mason? Perhaps you don't remember all of them (I'd expect it) since they've been MIA since Pewter City. Sukoku's had less time in the spotlight than that. I even slipped an explanation for vanishing trainers into my writings, in which Hibiki hypothesized that Enforcers were former Red Candidates like Karma who failed to complete the harsh journey.

Is it that you'd rather discourage the making of new characters since it would be confusing? (On a completely unrelated note, I just experienced my first time when the Alert Center failed to notify me. I wonder why that happens?)

Sukoku likes this.
  10. What Did You Do To Snoke?

Yes, that is why.

11. Okay, Sukoku. I think we're just waiting on you or Ry to move us forward.

12. Okay, look- I get that we've got stuff going on in reality outside this story, but we've been on life support for a month now. Should I just go ahead and put up a post fast-forwarded to a couple days later in Fuchsia? I know that it leaves a time gap, but that can be filled in retrospect; movies have done such a thing plenty of times before (like when Merry and Pippin escaped the uruks in Lord of the Rings).

I thought we had a really good thing going, back when we would post on a day-by-day basis. It gave the story a feel like it was unfolding smoothly, and the reliable momentum kept me invested. If we could, I'd like to go back to that. All this dragging out, waiting for someone to post is no fun.

13. I'm writing my post.

14. Honestly, my posting speed should increase by Monday. I’ve been a bit busy as of late.

15. What Did You Do To Snoke?

If the audio readings catch up with the rp thread, that's a bad sign. But if we can post on the rp thread enough, the readings won't catch up.

16. What Did You Do To Snoke?

Oh, and @Ry_Burst, would it be possible if you could edit your last post to remove the reference to Giovanni? It's kind of been a mystery as to who Team Rocket's leader has been and I was saving the reveal for a big announcement where the audio readings could have the dark violet confrontation music:

17. Hmmmm, I'm almost finishing my post, I will be battling the second and the third GYM.

18. 5DigitNeb

5DigitNeb Previously ScorchPlayz

Uhh hi. Remember me? Umm I haven’t been on for a while but this RP is REALLY good. I think last time I was on my 4th gym? I think you guys are in your 5th? Umm wow that’s actually not as much as I expected. I think there’s been team rocket stuff happening... uh anyways I guess I’ll probably be doing a gym post? Not sure if I want to go back to charms.. especially since I’m an rp Killer... uhh i think I’ll try to do my last gym badges and maybe plot stuff if you want me to be included in that? Anyways it’s 11 pm so I’ll probs post on this? I d’know where the celadon gym is. Also I think I’ll do celadon gyms and then saffron gyms... unless they are closed? Also you don’t have to do fuchsia right? Cuz there’s 2 in saffron and 2 in celadon and I have 4 badges?

19. What Did You Do To Snoke?

Were you RPing as Chris?

5DigitNeb likes this.
  20. 5DigitNeb

21. What Did You Do To Snoke?

I'd be good to have Chris back then, as i'm not a fan of having one character appear and never appear again. Chris could link to current events in Celadon.

22. I had to delete everything when I sound out Lt. Surge was killed ;-;

23. YouTube's acting weird on this computer. I can't seem to get anything to upload, or even see what videos are on my own channel. Until it changes, I'm afraid I have no more uploads I can give at this time.

24. What Did You Do To Snoke?

Got it. In other news, my time that the mods have to approve my posts, are suppossed to end today or tommorrow.

Sukoku likes this.
  25. What Did You Do To Snoke?

It's the 9th of december that my moderation time ends!

Sukoku likes this.
  26. 5DigitNeb

Hope you guys don't mind my about 30 line post about me catching up these past two days...

27. Alright, so YouTube's more or less back to normal for me, but here's the status: I've just finished the last two audio recordings for page 6. I still need to edit them, but after I put them up, I've got nothing else until page 7 is done. That's where we are.

28. We, uh, ready to skip forward in time yet? I'm itching to post, here.

29. This is it. This is the last recording until further notice, assuming that notice ever has reason to come.

5DigitNeb likes this.
  30. 5DigitNeb

JOHNSON HAS RETURNEDD!!! RING THE BELLS!!!

31. What Did You Do To Snoke?

Okay, so a new rp thread and discussion is going to be made soon.

5DigitNeb likes this.