1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed Pokemon Twisted Beige: Kanto journey with a twist! (Discussion)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by What Did You Do To Snoke?, Sep 3, 2017.

1. I feel like I should cover my Pokemon’s current primary moves. Are we going game style with only four at a time, or anime style.

Pika
    -Thunderbolt
    -Spark
    -Brick Break
    -Double Team

Rouge
    -Mega Punch
    -Megahorn
    -Poison Sting
    -Dig

Fury
    -Aerial Ace
    -Pursuit
    -Mirror Move
    -Steel Wing

And I’m going to later add a Poliwag, Growltihe, and Pinsir. I’m planning for the Poliwag to become a Politoed and the Growlithe to become an Arcanine.

2. What Did You Do To Snoke?

What Did You Do To Snoke? Previously Ratbag the Coward

What do you mean by 'Beige's Ustinov'? Also, I will wait for @Gavin Sykes to post his Ditto's reaction before I next post.

3. It was supposed to be question. I guess I was typing a bit too fast to notice. EDITED it.

4. Sketch - Ditto:
    Transform

Pokehauntus - Gastly (normal wild moves from firered so far):
    Lick
    Confuse Ray
    Night Shade
    Curse

5. Ditto
    -Transform
    -Transform
    -Transform
    -Hyper BEAM! (JK, Transform)

I really wanna see that as a moveset. Just one move repeated four times for no reason what so ever.

6. @JohnsonAce I was thinking about joining this myself and I was wondering if we were only aloud to choose between the 3 starters at first.

7. What Did You Do To Snoke?

If you are a trainer, you can choose between the 3 starters AND Pikachu. But Pikachu is a starter in which you have to know exists in order to get. You see, the professor doesn't offer it. You may also choose to be a different character other than a trainer, as we have many trainers now. I may deciede to close the rp's entrants, as the number of characters becoming larger than Game of Thrones now...

8. I thought i said, early on that there was only two Pikachu and you confirmed it. If you pick, I could go back and edit though. I’d just don’t think Prof would have multiple Pikachu of he wasn’t even planing on handing them out. I just made mine femal so it could seem like he was trying to breed them or something. I dunno what Ash would study.

Anyways, and idea too, if you don’t wanna keep that pesky starter. You could say it was killed during a batle with some rebels and it’s dead. Reason for being at Lavender Town, plus character development.

9. @JohnsonAce, Sykes fell out the window. He isn’t in the room now...

10. 5DigitNeb

5DigitNeb Previously ScorchPlayz

theres just 5 active rpers now

11. What Did You Do To Snoke?

But but...*sniffle...I saw him! He was in that building! I-

12. But Sykes was knocked out the window during the short battle.

13. What Did You Do To Snoke?

Nevermind. That was a joke.

14. What Did You Do To Snoke?

Too many references to the real world! Noone here knows what a Jew is...yet alone that there is a radio signal being broadcasted in the pokemon tower!

15. Eh, sometimes it's hard to tell where the line is drawn, in a world with creatures named in honor of Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee. I'm also kind of in the mindset of the Indigo League episode "Ghost of Maiden's Peak," what with all the ghost-types around.

16. Working on a post. (I don't really know what to do. :/)

17. Something bad happened. I cut my knuckle with a sharp knife while doing something, now my left hand is completely unable to be used.

18. Guess that'll teach you to not stalk innocent girls from dark alleyways.

Okay, seriously now: that sounds bad. Make sure you get it looked at sooner than later. I'm sorry it happened to you.

19. What Did You Do To Snoke?

Will you struggle to type now?

20. Yeah, probably. (I took 1 minute to type this)

21. I will keep reading the RP thread.

Ah, and I will probably be back in 10 days.

XDDDD. It's already sewed n' such.

22. What Did You Do To Snoke?

I hope you recover fast. You won't need to post much in that time anyway being as your character is not part of the strange 'Beige' arc that is dragging a bunch of characters in for some reason.

Sukoku likes this.
  23. I think the reason was because Lavender was the next place on the map for a badge, considering the Thunderbadge was off limits. Speaking of which, usually by now you put up what pokemon teams the gym leader will use, and leave it to the first challenger to narrate the battle. How's it look this time?

#384 Pokemon Fanfiction Novels, Oct 18, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
  24. What Did You Do To Snoke?

All the teams are actually on the first post. Due to the lack of ghost type pokemon in gen 1, the most number oif pokemon Cade will have are 3: Gastly, Haunter and a powerful Gengar.

25. What Did You Do To Snoke?

Lol @Pokemon Fanfiction Novels, I could really tell you were gonna crack up at @Sukoku's post. I kept hearing you say the same thing over and over again!! Was that the post or did something happen in real life during the recording?

Sukoku likes this.
  26. He is just making it longer :pPP (It was actually a really short post.)

27. My post was also really inaccurate, I need to get more knowledge in order to make bigger posts (English isn't my main language.)

But! Anyways, at least it ended up funny XD

28. I stutter a lot in reading.

Hey, uh . . . I don't think I can post today. Until Ry's battle finishes, I simply can't think of anything that would advance the plot.

Sukoku likes this.
  29. What Did You Do To Snoke?

There's no need to post everyday. Same applies with the audio reading thing. Don't do it if there is a problem or you don't want to.

Sukoku likes this.
  30. Holy waffles! I haven’t been getting alerts.....

Quick question. Are you taking the position of Cade for the battle, or should I do it?

Sukoku likes this.
  31. What Did You Do To Snoke?

Anyone can control him. You can control Cade for the battle. He has a Gastly, Haunter and a Gengar.

Sukoku likes this.
  32. I will start to post again, my hand is a bit better,

33. It's just me or Fan is trying to mimic a girl voice when Leaf suddenly screamed???

34. What Did You Do To Snoke?

In the RP, Beige has slipped past Hibiki and Jax, unoticed, if you were confused as to how he has jumped from being in the tower to Celadon city.

35. I am a bit confused, I will read the last posts and try to understand what is going on...

36. 5DigitNeb

5DigitNeb Previously ScorchPlayz

Wait what happened to Chris?

37. What Did You Do To Snoke?

Was Chris the one waiting to challenge Gale or was it Jax? I get the characters mixed up for some reason. And I think I said Jax was waiting in the building for some reason. If i'm wrong, i'm sorry.

38. EDIT: Not sure if the "Crystal" mentioned here was a woman named Crystal, or the blue-haired chick from the G/S games, whom the anime identifies as Marina.

#400 Pokemon Fanfiction Novels, Oct 22, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2017