• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: The Unovian and Alolan battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allister and Nico's dream was going nuts. The world was bending into a circle as lasers whirred all around them. The creature, along with Rocket grunts were tailing them after they had snuck through Silph Company. The fireworks had gotten stronger and color seemed to leak into the dream. "What hell even is this!" Nico screamed as he ran. "I don't know, but I think we need to..." Allister said before being cutoff at the floor cracking. The floor split open revealing a gargantuan gorge. "JUMP!" Allister said, finishing his thoughts. They jumped and made it. Allister was genuinely scared and so was Nico.

@Ghostryder30 @YoungBeedrill @Liepard'slie @LunarSilvally @Blue_Flash4

"Calm down SER-M, it's only temporary to restrain the power as you can see the ice is melting quickly but keep it in the capsule so we don't end up like them and don't worry this capsule is hard to break but I don't recommend dropping it even by accident" she said placing the capsule carefully down on the table. "Ryder, if you want to help Nico and Allister now then you may do so and I will join in to help you later, I must speak with Lusamine about something important" she said. "Be careful out there went you enter the dream and you as well Circuit" she added as Blue raised her paw up. "Umbre!("-Be careful my friend!-") she said. JC looked to Lusamine. "Come with me Lusamine, I have a place we can chat privately" she said stern as she walked out of the room towards her room.

@Ghostryder30 @Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

"I'm going first!" Said Ryder. "I'll let you catch up when you're finished talking to her." And Ryder and Circuit both fell asleep with a device call the dream realm key. In the dream Ryder woke up along with Circuit in a dream more hellish than their own dreams. "Is this... their dreams?" (Play Music: [The Eye of Darkness - KH - 3d]) It wasn't long to gaze before Ryder was interrupted by the creature that lurked into the dreams. "So, you're responsible for keeping Nico and Allister asleep?" Said Ryder. "Yes." Said the creature. "All only fears ME!!!" "Then my heart and my dreams have already saved some for the best." Said Ryder. "Let's all get down to BUSINESS!!!" "PIKACHU!!! ("FIGHT US IF YOU DARE!!!")" Roared Circuit.

@LunarSilvally @YoungBeedrill @Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

Last edited:

YoungBeedrill

Previously Beedrillisdrilling
"Poor Allister and Nico. They both got stuck in the dream realm." Said Avery. "Scolipede scol(And now Ryder and Circuit is there too.)" Said Bead. Avery thought of a way to woke them up. "Hmm I'm always wake up when my body is wet." Said Avery. "Bee beedrill drill(So why don't we do that.)" Avery nodded. "Good idea lets get some water bucket then." Said Avery as she went outside to search for water bucket.

Meanwhile in a Team Rocket Base in Johto, the staff were having a hard time using the dream stone as a gateway. The creature that they had discovered the technology from was corrupting it. The dream was nothing like they have planned. "Curses!" said Romeo, one of the newer admins at Team Rocket. His partner pokemon, Yanmega flew beside him. "We need this machine functioning properly. If we don't we will be fired. Use MAXIUM POWER!!!" Romeo screamed. Meanwhile the creature staggered back. "No!! What am I saying! This is not why I was here!!" The creature said in a distorted tone. Clearly, something was very wrong... The creature jerked forward and cried out in anguish, but then it stood up. "You're a fool to have come here....." The creature said looming over Ryder. " And you're even more of a fool to oppose me!!" It screeched before striking the ground.

SER-M then told Avery: "Don't worry about Ryder and Circuit. They'll handle the rest. But if you want to enter the dream realm and save them, do what you must." Lusamine soon went to talk with JC more privately. "What is it you want to talk about?" Asked Lusamine towards JC. "It shouldn't be that complicated... "

Meanwhile, Ryder watched as he overheard the creature's prattle before floating in the air. "I carve out my own path of my own dreams of where my heart chooses!" Said Ryder. "Besides, you have no power in me! Circuit, guard yourself with Discharge!" "PIKA! ("ON IT!")" Said Circuit.

@YoungBeedrill @LunarSilvally @Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

"I beg to differ..." The creature blocked the discharge and fired off a Shadow Ball. "Time to see how much you can suffer! I will absorb your joy and turn you into a depressed husk of your former self!!" It suddenly jerked back and fell to the floor. Meanwhile, Allister and Nico had found a place to rest. "Phew! We can rest for a moment." Nico said, his thighs singing with pain. Allister was crouching. "Why do we suffer from this..." he said in agony.

Last edited:
Ryder knew the creature would block Circuit's discharge move, but he and Circuit were both too stubborn to lose all of their joy. "Taking my joy away is nothing but a warm up, nothing strong like you can last forever." Said Ryder. Ryder's dreams somehow began to infect the entire dream stone. "My dreams are better than anything else, no more and no less." Said Ryder smiling. "Our joy brings goodness in everyone's hearts. We are one. We cannot be broken! Circuit, stun 'em down with Electroweb!" "Pika! ("Gotcha!")" Said Circuit as he used Electroweb on the creature.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @YoungBeedrill @LunarSilvally

"Hmm..." Ryder thought. "If I can't hit him, maybe I could drain him. So, let's see if my nightmares gives this creature a good fright. Ryder and Circuit began to use their hearts and began to control their own nightmare: The Unversed WALL-A unit. It was Ryder and Circuit's only picture of nightmare. The monster then began to attack the creature with it's raging claws. "Let's see if you can bypass my nightmare!" Said Ryder. "Pika! ("I hate this nightmare, but at the same time, I love it!")" Said Circuit.

YoungBeedrill

"Okay SER-M I'm very bad at sleeping." Said Avery. All of her Pokemon nodded. "Scolipede(I never saw her sleeping before, she's too active.)" Said Bead. "Well that creature must be strong to keep Ryder, Allister and Nico in the dream realm." As soon as Avery said that Honey tickled Nico and Allister. "Ribombee(Hmm that doesn't work. I'll use water bucket idea then.)" Said Honey as she carried a water bucket. "You're too small Honey." Said Avery. Honey shook her head and continued carried a water bucket.

She saw N had been standing in front of her room as she opened her door to him before walking inside. She shut the door as she made her way to the laptop resting on her desk. She had opened her laptop device as next to it was a small healing station where only Pokeballs fit but had a small scanner just on the other side of it. She grabbed the three Luxruy balls she had used to battle with Ryder and placed them in the healing station. She gently grabbed Blue as she lifted her up off her shoulders and placed her on the small scanner as she sat down on it as she looked to her partner. She reached one hand to the keyboard until she pressed a button which made both healing devices glow light blue beginning to heal Blue and the other girls. She moved away from the laptop going to the window as she looked out before speaking. "Lusamine, want I wanted to talk about was about the dream stone back in the other room and believe me when I tell you this, there are more like thoses hiding in other regions upon investigating meaning I had to ghost in order to find more information and doing that had proved to be effective since I found the source of who created it and what is actually possessing the host once it catches control of them in their dreams." She paused before turning to look at her. "Another thing I like to bring up is N had offered if I would like to join the Aether Foundation but at that moment I said I would think about it because I had to make sure I could trust you and the Aether Foundation before deciding because my trust is like glass. I like to ask if you will allow me to join the Aether Foundation for the time being because I can see you need all the help you can get but one condition, don't play with my trust! Is that clear?" She finished as Blue looked over to Lusamine waiting for her response as N walked towards her gently patting her head.

@Ghostryder30

"I see what you mean." Said Lusamine. "I promise I won't play with your trust. From now on, you are the next Aether enforcer. Now we must hurry. Ryder will be needing you. O.D.I.N, give a report on Ryder." "Ryder is busy fighting the creature in the dream stone using his picture nightmare from his own dream called the unversed WALL-A unit." Said O.D.I.N towards JC and Lusamine. "An unversed WALL-A unit from his dreams?" Asked Lusamine.

@LunarSilvally @YoungBeedrill @Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

Nico and Allister were resting on the ground in much distress. Their legs hurt like crazy and the creature was gone. "What happens after this?" Allister asked Nico. Nico wasn't able to give him an straight answer but just looked solemnly at a corner. "I don't know.." He sadly replied. Meanwhile the creature struggled to keep up with the unversed WALL-A unit's fury. The creature hacked at it but it refused to back down. "AAAAARRRGGHHH!!" The creature cried before it shifted into a different form.

"It's similar to SER-M, it's possible that it's like a strong robot that is very well equipped with defenses" she explained as she went over to the laptop and pushed a button to turn it off the healing support before grabbing the three Luxruy balls from the small healing station as Blue stepped off the small scanner herself as she leaped on her shoulders again resting there. Three of the Luxury Balls popped open to reveal Stellica, Artastella, and Blade her Corviknight, Galarian Rapidash, and Absol. "You girls are full restored and in excellent condition well done on the battle with Ryder" she said. "Cori!("-We are at full strength JC-")" Stellica cried with her metallic bird voice. "Rap!("-I received no damage from that battle with Dragonite so it wasn't hard to surprise attack him JC dear but either way I am as in perfect health as I always been-") Artastella smiled gently. "Absol!("-Melody was a tough opponent and almost had me down but I pulled through since I was just too stubborn to go down but my limit was breached so I will give credit to her for that-") Blade said giving a smile.

"Good girls, how you feeling now Blue?" She asked her. "Umbreon!("-Good as new and in perfect health again and ready to battle like always-") Blue said wagging her tail. The other girls cried to agree before she had returned them back into their Luxury balls. She looked to O.D.I.N. "O.D.I.N. is it possible to use this room to sleep and enter the dream with Ryder to help him and Circuit out?" She asked looking to the robot.

@Ghostryder30

As the unversed WALL-A unit fought against the creature, it used it's hand to save Nico and Allister and brought them over to Ryder. "You kids stay there." Said Ryder. "I'll let this big guys of mine take over that creature. Come on, Circuit. Let's hitch a ride." "Pika! (Right behind you!")" Said Circuit as he followed Ryder before catching a ride.

"Most likely possible to use." Said O.D.I.N towards JC. "This capsule bed will allow you to sleep endlessly, From there you cannot return unless you won't feel like sleeping any longer for at least five minutes or more. If you wish to proceed. Go ahead. Nothing can stop you." O.D.I.N soon opened the capsule bed for JC and her team waiting for her to enter.

@LunarSilvally @Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @YoungBeedrill

YoungBeedrill

"Uh this doesn't look safe." Said Avery as she saw the capsule bed. "Will anything happened in our dream affected us in the real world?" Asked Avery. "Scolipede(I don't know.)" Said Bead. Honey carried a water balloon and throwed it on Ryder. "HONEY STOP IT." Screamed Avery. "Ribombee(I don't know, should I do it more.)" Said Honey in a mischiveous look. "No don't, ok Honey." Said Avery. "Ribomb(Alright)" Honey stoped throwing water balloons on Ryder.

"These bed capsules are indestructive and can soak up all of the water to dry it up." Said O.D.I.N. "And nothing will affected the real world, Avery. Only time. You can back out if you want to. But just remember, you're part of the team. So make a choice, either you're going with JC or backing out." Another capsule bed soon opened up as O.D.I.N waited for Avery to enter her bed capsule.

@YoungBeedrill @LunarSilvally @Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

YoungBeedrill

"Ok but Buzz and Honey you need to stay." Both Pokemon nodded. "Beedrill drill(Be safe.)" Said Buzz. "Of course Buzz." Said Avery as she went to the capsule bed with Bead. She woke up in the dream realm. "Woah this place is beautiful." Avery searched for Ryder. "Hmm where is him." Asked Avery. "Scolipede(Better to stick together this place sure looks not safe.)" Said Bead as she searched for Circuit. "Hmm where are they, hope they're not lost." Said Avery. "Scoli scolipede pede(Relax Ryder is the Platinum-Class Champion.)" Said Bead as she calmed Avery down.

She looked to the capsule bed for a moment before pulling out a Luxury ball as it popped open revealing Delta the Primarina. N approached her out of concern. "JC are you sure about this? You can not return for a while until they are rescued" he said grasping her wrist. "N...I need to do this, I have to help Ryder rescue Nico and Allister and destroy the source, it's the right thing to do as Champion but if your that concerned about me..." She paused before reaching for her cross necklace around her neck as she removed it from her neck. She grabbed N's hand before placing the cross on the palm of his hand. "Hold on to my cross for me if it will give you comfort and not worry so much then I'll let you hold onto it until I return but to lift even more of your worry Delta will be here connected to me with Psychic just in case something bad happens, she is the one of the two I trained to bring a person back into reality even in dreams from the stone so she will ensure that my safety is secured" she explained. "Primarina!"("-Don't worry N, I will make sure she comes back safely-") she said giving a smile. "Alright...be careful JC" N said closing his hand on the chain of the cross. "Delta, have your Psychic ready whenever possible" she said before approaching the capsule bed. "Let's go Blue, I made my decision" she said as Blue nodded before looking to N. "Umbre!("-I will make sure she is safe N so no need to worry"-) Blue said as she and JC laid in the bed capsule closing the case. Blue laid on her side with JC as she closed her eyes as JC followed as Delta used Psychic on the capsule being in a now meditated state.

"If something happens to her I will hold BOTH of you accountable!" N warned as Zorua gave a glaring look before looking away as N leaned against the wall looking at JC in the capsule. JC and Blue was now in the world Ryder, Nico and Allister were in as she looked around see the world very distorted and such a mess. She was looking around to see if she could find Ryder and upon looking further out she spotted him finding a creature which seemed to be the source of it. She made her way over quickly as fast as she could. "Blue use Dark Pulse to get it's attention!" She said. "Umbre!("-Right!--") she said as she leaped up and used Dark Pulse on the creature to distract it's attention on her and JC.

@Ghostryder30 @YoungBeedrill @Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

"My nightmare....." She said as her nightmare came to life within the beast about the events of how she was very naive and had feelings for that person only to realize her feelings were played by that man which resulted in the scars on her stomach, wrist and ankles. She huffed. "Tsk! How irritating! Show me that nightmare that I had enough of! Blue Hyper Beam!" She said raising her hand up as Blue leaped up off her arm. "Umbre!("-Our nightmare stands stronger then you can ever imagine!-") Blue said as she unleashed the powerful strong beam of Hyper Beam at the creature directly.

@Ghostryder30

Allister and Nico were watching the chaos unfold. The creature was very strong, holding off the unversed WALL-A unit with a flurry of blows. Meanwhile, Team Rocket was going nuts. "Why can't we do this properly!" Romeo cried. "Another signal is corrupting the message that we are sending." A grunt said. "I order you to destroy the other signal!" Romeo screamed. The machine began whirring harder. Meanwhile, the creature turned into a a giant bug like monster. It roared and fired cold strings at the unversed WALL-A unit. Nico felt something boiling inside him, but he didn't know what it was..

YoungBeedrill

"My nightmare is...." Avery thought. As soon as Avery done three Ghost-type Pokemons showed. Avery gulped. "O-okay t-this is a little bit too much." Said Avery while she saw those three Pokemons Gastly, Haunter, and Gengar. "I'm actually don't wan't to lie but I'm scared of Ghost-types." Said Avery. "Scolipede pede(Well Allister owned Ghost-types so.)" Hearing that Avery became frightened. "Okay lets get to business. Now Bead use Megahorn." Bead used that Megahorn towards the creature.

The unversed WALL-A unit took a few series of cold strings but it's negativity grew stronger weakening the morphing creature. "Surrender, and this stops here!" Said Ryder towards the creature. "Besides, neither of us will surrender to you! We're stopping you and we're stopping who's causing this ruckus. Like it or not! Circuit, use Electroweb!" "PIKA! ("On it!")" Said Circuit as he launched an Electroweb on the creature.

"I keep my word when I say I will catch up to help" she said. "I left Delta my Primarina on the other side in a Psychic meditated state just in case something go wrong so we won't be trapped in here" she added as she pulled out a Luxury ball as it popped open revealing Blade the Absol. "Alright time to take this creature down, Blade Fire Blast and Blue Dark Pulse!" She commanded. "Absol!" "Umbreon!" Blade unleashed the powerful flames of Fire Blast as Blue used the darkness of beam to unleash Dark Pulse hitting the creature badly.

@Ghostryder30

YoungBeedrill

Avery nodded. "Okay Bead use Bug Bite." As soon as Avery said that Bead prepared for a Bug Bite. "Scolipede(Nobody could hurt my trainer nor my friends.)" Said Bead as she focused. "I hope that big creature whatever its name is going away." Said Avery. Avery still frightened of those three Pokemons. "I hope everybody in the real world is okay." Said Avery.

"Blade, Blue, time to combine attacks and end this once and for all!" She said. "Umbre!" "Absol!"("-Right!-") they both said. "Blade Thunder and Blue Dark Pulse! Don't hold back!" She said. "Umbreon!" "Absol!" "-Not a chance!-") they said as sparks appeared on Blade until the strong electric attack of Thunder shot out as a strong dark beam of Dark Pulse shot out of Blue as both attacks combined hitting the creature directly with more focus of power.

@Ghostryder30

She sighed softly. "I hope it is....I do not want to EVER see that nightmare of mine again!" She said as Blue leaped up on her shoulders as a sign of comfort. "Well done girls, so Ryder how do we head back to reality since we are done here if we are done here my friend" she said looking to him as Blade approached Ryder looking to him then at Circuit giving a smile then back at Ryder for answers. "Sol..." She said.

@Ghostryder30

She looked to Ryder. "I hope that what your saying is not a bad thing but if you say so...." She said pulling out Blade's Luxruy ball as she was sucked back in before being placed back in her pokeball holster. "Let's go then, I don't want something bad happening to us if we remain her in this world" she added before entering the portal as Blue rested on her shoulders to rest her legs.

@Ghostryder30

YoungBeedrill

"Okay then lets enter the real world." Said Avery as she entered the portal, she woke up. "Bead that was an amazing adventure right?" Said Avery. "Scolipede(That was fun.)" Said Bead. "Beedrill(Aw I wanted to join you too.)" Said Buzz. "Sorry Buzz, looks like we don't have any need to go there again." Said Avery towards Buzz.

"Uuuuuhh, I have a killer headache.." Allister said upon waking up. "Man, that was horrifying." Nico said. They were both on the floor, very drowsy and possibly sick. Kane walked over and hugged Nico. "You okay? I was so worried about you!" He said. "Don't worry Dad, I'm fine. But I really need some..." Nico said before being cut off. "Don't you dare say rest!" Allister snapped. Meanwhile at the Rocket Base, Romeo was having a tantrum. "The stupid machine failed! We are so fired!" He said. One of the grunts interjected. "We could just go to the Aether Carrier." The grunt said. "You're a genius!" Romeo said. "Pack it up boys! Next stop, the Aether Carrier!" Meanwhile at Plasma HQ, a person finished messing with the computer. "I have the location of the Aether Carrier. We shall proceed." he said.

"Now where were you both, before you both fell into your sleep?" Said Ryder. "And you're both welcome for saving you with my nightmaresona." "Pikachu... ("Next time, wake up before you go to do something... ")" Said Circuit who was very annoyed with Nico and Allister for battling their nightmare. "Now we'd better hurry up or the tournament will be canceled." Said Ryder. "I have also intercepted a virus from Team Rocket and Team Plasma." Said O.D.I.N. "I will quarantine the virus of Team Rocket and Team Plasma. I am running back on some diagnostics on Aether's assessments for the day. Now, shall we continue where we left off?"

[(Chapter 7: The aerial mecha battle | Ryder & Circuit / JC & Blue / Avery & Bead / Nico & Alakazam / Allister & Gengar)]

Ryder wasn't able to talk to Nico and Allister because he knew they were about to be late for their tournament, but he soon let it slide for a moment after getting hot coco. He and his buddy Circuit were watching the partly cloudy sky as he tried to relax himself with all he had. Eventually, he grew tired of the morphing creature he battled against in the dream realm. O.D.I.N normally was to destroy the dream stone before returning to the tournament. Soon he saw JC, and waved at her. "I'm getting tired of that morphing nightmare we faced..." Said Ryder. "Pika... ("A bit much... ")" Circuit added.

Status
Not open for further replies.