• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: The Unovian and Alolan battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allister and Nico were talking to their Pokemon. "Alright gang, let's win this match!" Nico said to his Decidueye, Garchomp and Alakazam. "Deci!/Chomp!/Alaka! ("Let's do this!/ For honor!/ Yeah!")" His Pokemon replied. Allister was also talking to his Pokemon. " Let's win, okay.." He said. "Sola!/Geng/Rigus! ("We will be confident!/ They will fear us!/ We can do this!")" His Cursola, Gengar and Runerigus replied. Nico and Allister approached their side of the battlefield. "Let the semifinals begin!" O.D.I.N said as Nico sent out Garchomp. "This might be the only surprise you'll hate. Meet the evolution of Galarian Corsola.." Allister said as he threw his Pokeball. A weird ghostly tall sponge came out. "CURSOLA!" It called.

@Ghostryder30 @YoungBeedrill @Liepard'slie @LunarSilvally @Blue_Flash4

Hau watch as his Raichu knew he doesn't do well with ghost types. "Don't worry." Said Hau. "If one of the Pokemon trainers wins, I'm sure we'll get the chance." Hau then looked at Avery and pondered if he will try to defeat her. Meanwhile Ryder and Circuit yawned watching the sky from the window. "I'm getting tired of all of this." Said Ryder.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @LunarSilvally @YoungBeedrill

JC had woken up as she got out of the bed capsule. She saw N's face seeing relief as he handed her back the cross she was wearing. She placed it back around her neck before hiding it inside her shirt. She patted his shoulder before thanking Delta for her hard work as she was sucked into the Luxury ball for some needed rest. She left the room before going over to the waiting room to watch the battle between Nico and Allister. She leaned against the wall for the moment before pulling out a small tablet jotting down notes on what happened. She reviewed them carefully until she came with a solution. She sighed in an irritating way before shut it off and placing it away. "Ryder, I believe our enemies was the cause of what happened back there according to the information I gathered" she said as Blue leaped off her shoulders to Circuit before gently patting his head with her black paw smiling gently as she watched her friend.

@Ghostryder30

"So that's why you tried to hide from us, so that you could stop them from using the dream stones." Said Ryder and he forgive JC everything before he realized something. "And I think... Maybe that's why Blade looks so stressed." Said Ryder to himself. "It's just like a mysterious Pokemon who lost his heart after losing against a monstrous ice dragon. He thought he would stay inside me so could regain his strength. I think Blade and JC with Blue are the same." Ryder then looked at JC. "If there's anybody who stop Team Rocket and Team Plasma, it's us." Said Ryder towards JC. "Pika! ("We can work hard. Together, as champions of Alola, would we end the war.")" Said Circuit towards Blue.

@LunarSilvally @Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @YoungBeedrill

"Whoa!" Nico said. He hadn't seen that Pokemon and he was unsure how to approach it. "Use Fire Blast!" Nico called. Garchomp blasted a fiery star at Cursola. "Use Hydro Pump!" Allister called. Cursola blasted a large stream of water, dousing the Fire Blast and making the area smoky. "Gar? ("Where is that white thing?")" Garchomp said. "Hit it with Giga Drain!" Cursola's thorns glow green and extend, wrapping around Garchomp. "Garchomp release yourself using Poison Jab!" Nico called. Garchomp struck the extended thorns, making them release it. "Counter with Shadow Ball!" Allister called. Cursola fired a breakneck Shadow Ball at Garchomp. "Dodge it and use Earthquake!" Nico called Garchomp jumped over the Shadow Ball and landed on the ground, causing it to shake. Cursola got hurt hard from the attack. "Cursola use Blizzard!" Allister called. "Use Fire Blast!" Nico called. Garchomp fired a Fire Blast. Both attacks were going to hit..

Last edited:
She looked to Ryder before pulling out Blade's Luxruy ball as she looked at it. "Yes, that is one of the reasons why I ghosted from you guys because it was to find more information about the rivals of us, I needed it to be solo so I wouldn't be detected so easily and in order to find more information on Team Rocket and Plasma, I had to act like I was not one of you guys anyway more and that I agreed with the plan they are doing was a good thing and it worked like I anticipated, but that's not the only reason why I ghost as it was to be alone once in a while and think if I needed to but it was also meant for Blade as well" she added as the Luxury Ball opened revealing the Absol as she sat down in front of her. "I knew at the time something wasn't right even Blade felt this, you see people the Absol way too often because other trainers think they are the ones that cause the disasters which is incorrect because an Absol warns others of upcoming disasters not cause them. Blade can sense a lot more things then me sometimes and tell me what's going on as you can see Blade didn't have an easy wild Pokemon life since she was always being picked on or beaten by other Pokemon or Trainers that once had her, she has a long scar to prove that it happened to her as you can see here" she said slowly lifting up her chest fur to show the long scar across her chest before lowering it down.

"I had found her in bad shape when I was on my own at the time and Blue had smelled the blood from her and led me to Blade who had rested in the ground seriously injured. At first she didn't let me approach her but with some convincing she allowed me to bring her back to health. After a while, I let her be for a couple of days, making sure she was fed well and told her once she was better she was free to leave. I did leave her on her own once she was fully healed but her trust wasn't as easy to have then most but somehow she had saw that I had proven myself worth of training her well so followed me most of the way until she had the courage to confront me bravely and ask me that she wanted to join me so I agreed. Ever since then Blade and Blue worked well together with training and has been a very well trained teammate to battle with" she explained petting Blade on the head as she closed her eyes and smiled gently."It was a way of thanks for helping to heal her despite her label but that didn't matter to me because I never believed it and besides she is really likey bodyguard most of the time not letting people she doesn't know come near me but she only obeys me so I am able to stop her if necessary" she added. "Absol..."(-This feels so good to be petted-") Blade said. She just smiled before looking back to Ryder. "That is the only option for us Ryder, to find their actual base and put an end to this because I have a feeling that once of us will.be targeted for something important or even a Pokemon possibly but I won't let that happened" she added.

@Ghostryder30

"I'm perhaps, to tell you the truth... " Said Ryder towards JC. "My mother was part of Team Plasma, but she fell in love with my father who worked for the Aether foundation. And ever since I was born, my family had no luck in keeping their balance. It felt like Team Plasma wanted their revenge on my mom for abandoning the team. But I was glad when I chose to stay at the Aether foundation because Lusamine once told me: A family may be small, but if you look deep inside your heart, there's nothing heartless to see once you find your friends is your family and your power. Like your Absol, Circuit was beaten up, not just from your perspective, but that he was hurt by Team Skull. Lucky for him I came by and gave Team Skull a punch to the face which makes me their most hated target on Team Skull's list. And when I took Circuit home, I realized that he was no ordinary Pikachu when he used his electrokinesis to black out the entire region. I soon gained Circuit's trust fast because I came to his rescue. Although he's a special type of Pikachu, we never let go of each other since." Ryder soon scratched Circuit's head and let Circuit play with Blade. "Pika! ("Want to play?")" Asked Circuit towards Blade.

Ryder soon looked at JC and smiled. "Don't worry, I'll help you out on what I can do to stop Team Rocket and Team Plasma. But first, Lusamine gave us champions orders, to find the Ultra Guardians and stop them from creating chaos." Said Ryder. Lusamine soon overheard what Ryder said and gave Ryder a pat in the shoulder. "You sure you want to do both?" Asked Lusamine. "You could train with me." "Don't worry JC and Lusamine." Said Ryder. "Gladion and Lillie listened to me when I said I would not let them and you both down. And I am damn sure to finish what all champions first started in the first place." "A spark inside of you I look forward to learn more." O.D.I.N said delightfully.

The Fire Blast tore through the Blizzard, hitting and fainting Cursola. But the Blizzard hit Garchomp hard, decimating it. "It's a double knockout!" O.D.I.N announced. Allister and Nico both returned their Pokemon. Nico sent out Decidueye out against Allister's Runerigus. "Decidueye, use Smack Down!" Nico said as Decidueye smacked Runerigus in the face. Runerigus grabbed Decidueye like a rubber chicken and squeezed it hard. "DECI! ("HELP ME!!")" Decidueye called as Runerigus tightened it's grip. "Decidueye, use Smack Down to escape!" nico said as Decidueye hit Runerigus, releasing it. "Land a Spirit Shackle!!" Nico said. "Decidueye! ("Hey Blockhead! Meet Robin Hood!")" Decidueye called with scorn. It fired an arrow, hitting Runerigus and pinning it's shadow to the floor, causing super effective damage. "Use Phantom Force!" Allister called as Runerigus disappeared.

"I had seen Gladion a few weeks ago with his Umbreon only normal colored so don't worry about him as he has been doing well on his own and he is my important source just in case I need anything so I advised him to stay hidden as much as possible because of the "certain" Pokemon he has and about thoses Ultra Guardians, I may have found the location of one of them" she said standing up as she folded her arms against her chest. Blade looked to Circuit as she gave a smile. "Absol...("-I'm much bigger then you but sure I'll play and I'll be gentle as much as I can-") She said as she went to play with Circuit using her paw to gently swap at him.
@Ghostryder30

"Decidueye, aim behind you!" Nico said as Decidueye turned around. Runerigus appeared and jumped towards Decidueye, but Decidueye fired a Spirit Shackle. Runerigus was hurt, but it finished using Phantom Force, then it grabbed Decidueye and dragged him to the ground. They both crashed, hurting both Pokemon. "Runerigus! Use Earthquake!!" Allister called. Runerigus made the earth shake as it held Decidueye in his hands. The earth rumbled, hurting Decidueye and when Runerigus let go, it fell, fainted.

"Decidueye is unable to battle, this battle goes to Runerigus." Said O.D.I.N. "Please don't tell me I'll have to fight off Allister next..." Said Hau nervously.

Meanwhile, Ryder heard what JC said about one of the members of the Ultra Guardians. "Proceed." Said Ryder who was caught by JC's attention. "I would like to know where one of Ultra Guardians is at." Circuit played with Blade as long as he could to help her forget her painful past. "Pika? (Blade, I'm very sorry that you've had a lot of pain, I had the same thing when Team Skull found me.")" Said Circuit towards Blade.

YoungBeedrill

Previously Beedrillisdrilling
Avery watched the battle seriously. "Wow this battle really fun to watch." Avery enjoyed the battle. Suddenly Avery's phone rang. "Scolipede(Answer it Avery.)" Bead gave Avery her phone. "Oh thanks Bead." Avery finished her phone call and drop a tear. "Beedrill?(What's the matter.)" Avery drank her water and relaxed. "Guys looks like we need to leave Alola for a moment." Soon as Avery said that all of Pokemon was shocked. "SCOLIPEDE(WHY?!?!?)" Said Bead. "Well mom need us in the restaurant so we need to go." Avery slowly went outside the battlefield. Avery went to the closest train station. "Goodbye for some moment Alola. See you later." Avery shouted. She went in to the train and the train started to move. "I'm gonna miss Alola." Said Avery as she looked into the window.

Ryder watched Avery leave the Helicarrier and wished her good luck and hoped that she would return in time soon before he could proceed to listening to what JC has to say. "Before you say anything, Avery has to go do something, she'll be back before we could take off." Said Ryder. "Pika... ("Bead... good luck... ")" Said Circuit in dismay before hugging Blade weeping in tears.

@LunarSilvally @Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

Blade used her paw to pat Circuit's head. "Absol...("-she will be back Circuit, hopefully she will and well yes I was the unlucky ones of the Absol but JC found me and nursed me back to health and I am thankful for her on that part, she never judged me despite my title of the disaster Pokemon because she didn't believe it so once I joined her I vowed that I would repay her for her kindness by helping her through the battles she goes through whether they are good or bad I will ali be their for her to protect her because I owe her so much which is why I train so hard with Blue to make sure I am a strong as possible even at my limits-") she explained. JC looked to Ryder. "Well the location is way but hard to find but that ultra guardian is on our side fighting against the other Ultra guardians to stop them from hurting others but if you don't believe me, you can see for yourself" she said as Blue went to join the fun with Blade and Circuit playing as she tackled the Pikachu down playfully as Blade joined in.

@Ghostryder30

Ryder looked at where the scanner showed. Six of them were hidden. Only one was shown. It looked like one of the Ultra Guardians, but it's face was blocked. "That's one of them, but it's face is covered." Said Ryder. "We need to find out who it is. It's the only way to get to the bottom of this." But SER-M hacked the system to enhance the camera and the face was revealed. It was Lana. "Lana?" Said Ryder. "But she went out searching for something bigger... " "I'm afraid she's our only lead." Said SER-M sadly. "Then I guess we have to go there." Said Ryder. Circuit soon began to play with Blue and Blade until he saw something out the window. A faint distant object in the distance. "Pika? ("Blue, Blade, do you see something from out the window?")" Said Circuit.

Nico was shocked but calmed down. "Go Alakazam!" Nico said as he released Alakazam. The Psi Pokemon immediately used Shadow Ball, hitting Runerigus and causing a lot of damage. "Counter with Phantom Force!" Allister said. Runerigus disappeared, but Alakazam was prepared for that. "Alakazam! Watch out!" Nico said. Alakazam turned around to see Runerigus appeared and jumped out, but using Shadow Ball, sent it back. Runerigus used Earthquake, hurting Alakazam, but it shot back with a Shadow Ball. It hit Runerigus, causing it to fall...

"Runerigus is unable to battle, the battle goes to Alakazam." Said O.D.I.N. "And to give the sad news, Avery has left the competition to do something for her family, so this tournament has been postponed until further notice." "Looks like JC and I won't be able to fight the victor for the day." Said Ryder sadly but he held his feelings to himself. "Once this battle's over I'll tell them to cheer up. It wouldn't hurt that much..." And he was very sure about everything.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @LunarSilvally

She looked to Ryder. "That isn't Lana and that I can surely tell you" she said. "We are going to fly there in a very special way so let's go Ryder, Lana is sure on searching for something bigger but anyway let's go" she added. Blue and Blade stopped playing until they looked out the window. "Umbre?" "Absol?"("No Circuit...I don't see anything..." "Me neither...") They both said before looking to JC. "Let's go girls," she said as they followed her as she walked out of the building.

@Ghostryder30

Circuit looked closer to see something even further. He soon sensed trouble. "Warning, incoming Team Rocket mechs." Said O.D.I.N. "Team Rocket now has mechs!?" Said SER-M. "They always do, SER-M." Said Lusamine. "They always do. And they're after my son in which we're looking for first." "Either way, we'd better get to the sentinel mechs." Said Ryder toward Lusamine. "There are more mechs in the hangar bay for other champions." Said Lusamine. "There's one called the 'Masked Moonlight' for you, JC."

"The Masked Moonlight? Oh I understand the name, me being the masked trainer and the moonlight is probably meant for Blue since she evolved in the brightest of Moonlight but actually Lusamine, there is something else that would get us to Gladion much fast since I know where he is actually hiding" she said running off to a box taxi with a handle above the rooftop. She pulled out a Luxury ball until it popped open to reveal Stellica her Corviknight as she touched the ground with her metallically large talons before closing her wings. "Get in the box taxi, let Stellica do the rest. We can knock out one of those mechs for now to give us time to spare so I'll save that mech for later just in case I need it" she added going into the box taxi first as Blue followed after her. Blade used her head to lift Circuit up to rest on her head before leaping her way into the taxi box with her trainer. "Absol!("-No time to waste Circuit!") She said. "Let's go Ryder and Lusamine and Stellica would you do the honors" she called out. "Corgi!("-It would be my pleasure JC-") she said before flying off the ground to the top of the taxi box grasping the handle on top of it as she closed her wings.

@Ghostryder30

"Hau, you're in charge of taking over the Helicarrier until we get back!" Said Lusamine. "Make sure the Helicarrier is in tact." "Will do!" Said Hau. As Ryder and Lusamine took off inside the taxi box, Ryder watched out the window and saw everyone fighting against the Team Rocket mech. "Be safe you guys... " Said Ryder. "So where do we find Gladion?" "We should trust JC." Said Lusamine. "Since you've put your trust on her and the same did she." "We're champions of Alola, we both know that." Said Ryder. "Normally I find you forgivable, but I can vaguely doubt that he'll forgive you since your dream became a disaster." "We already get that." Said Lusamine in dismay. "My son wouldn't forgive me after he abandoned the family when wanted to fulfill my dream." "Quite the economical feeling of maturity when he said he would trust me and I would trust him, but broke my trust when went away acting angry and stuff." Said Ryder grumbling about the time when he knew Gladion left him with nothing, which made him drop only one tear. "I guess we're both bad at making friends from the start. And for that, I'm not proud of it... " "Pika? ("There, there, master, I'm still there.")" Said Circuit cheering up Ryder. "Thanks, bud." Said Ryder.

@LunarSilvally

She looked to Lusamine. "Gladion had told me the story on what you have done, he is still mad at you yes but you are his mother and there is always time for forgiveness if you can prove it to him, he will forgive u but it takes time. Stellica take us up and go to Gladion" she added popping her head out. Stellica gave out her metallic bird cry before opening her wings and picked up the taxi box carrying the heros to Gladion's location. "Once we have Gladion safely, I will have to visit the Guardian trainer of the forest to help us out, the more help the better" she added looking to them. Blade placed her front claws on the edge of the taxi cart as she admired the view as Blue looked up on JC's shoulder.

@Ghostryder30

"At least, his Noivern is following us." Said Ryder. "He's our good lead in finding Galdion." Circuit climbed out of the taxi box and climbed onto Stellica's back and began to hug Blade and Blue. "Pika... ("I know this is not a good time, but... at be on guard when we find him...")" Said Circuit towards Blue and Bade who was feeling worried.

@LunarSilvally

"Gengar, Use Shadow Ball!" Alllister called. Gengar spat out a Shadow Ball, but Alakazam teleported away. It had been a while since Allister had sent out Gengar, and both Pokemon were equal. "Alakazam, use Shadow Ball!" Nico said as Alakazam fired a Shadow Ball. Gengar responded with a Shadow Ball of it's own. Both collided in mid-air, causing a large mist to appear. Gengar was blinded, but Alakazam could see all. Skyla, Kane, Fleur and sleeping Guzma saw Alakazam continually smack Gengar with Shadow Balls. Gengar fell out of the sky, fainted. "Yes!" Nico said as Alakazam floated to it's side before fainting in Nico's embrace. " Nico wins this round and will move on to the next. Due to Avery being absent, the second match will occur tomorrow." O.D.I.N said as Allister sighed. "I need some rest.." Allister said, yawning. Suddenly the wall blasted open, revealing a Rocket Mech. "Really..." Nico said while facepalming himself. "Dad and Mom, hold off that thing, while me and Allister heal our Pokemon." Nico said before opening his backpack and pulled out Hyper Potions. He and Allister healed up their Pokemon as a grunt hopped out of the mech, running to assault them. Kane punched the poor grunt in the face, knocking it out. "Woooaahh..." Allister and Nico said. Suddenly a figure jumped out and went into a battle stance.

Hau rushed down to the cafe and found Nico and Allister. "Lusamine and Ryder are off to find Gladion. we need to think of something, before Team Rocket brings havoc to the Helicarrier." Said Hau toawrds Nico and Allister. "Good battle by the way." "I think you can use the mechs in the lower levels." Said O.D.I.N towards Hau, Nico, and Allister. "How can we enter?" Said Hau. "This cafe has a secret entrance." Said O.D.I.N. "If you could unscrew the bolts on the ventilation shaft, then you'll find the mechs from below." "Then let's go!" Said Hau as he found the ventilation shaft and unscrew the bolts for the three to enter. "Let's go find those mechs." Said Hau.

Allister, Nico, Hau immediately jumped in the shaft, but Kane and Fleur followed them in the vent. "What happened?" Nico asked. "The mystery guy was too strong. Your dad was having trouble keeping up." Fleur said before a bang was heard, making a hole next to Allister. They saw a Cradily blasting the walls with Energy Balls. "You can't hide! I'm Romeo, the greatest new admin in all of Team Rocket!" The mystery guy said. "We have Mr. Cocky here. Really." Nico whispered sarcastically. "Dad, can you..." Nico began but Kane punched the floor so hard, it made a hole that they all went through. Romeo ran over to look in the vent and was furious. "I will get you!" He said before motioning the other grunts to follow them. "Never mind. Dad, how strong are you?" Nico said while crawling near a vent cover. Hau unscrewed it and they all fell into the mech room. Romeo was running down the stairs with ten grunts. " I hope Juliet is coming.." He said.

"I will hold them." Said O.D.I.N towards Hau, Nico, Allister, Kane, and Fleur. "Don't worry. Get in the mechs and I will ready them. They're are many mechs as you would like much. Now if you would all excuse me, I must deploy counter measures. Wanring another intruder is on board. Not part of Team Rocket nor Team Plasma." "Well who is it?" Said Hau as he got on board the mech. "That would be the mirrored man with a dark attitude that hates bad guys..." Said a familiar voice. It was Dark Ryder. "I'll handle this... Go and stop that mech." Hau listened to Dark Ryder and led the others to stop the mech from above. Meanwhile, Dark Ryder found the Team Rocket Admin Romeo and gave him a death stare. "Who forgot to take out the admin that looks like trash to me?" Said Dark Ryder throwing an insult towards Romeo. "Greninja... ("Surely he does have a bad taste in his mouth which stinks most... ")" Dark Greninja added.

"Oh really now, Mr. Emo Ryder! It seems like when you were born, the world ran out of ideas for unique characters, you fancy monochrome ripoff!" Romeo shot back, roasting Dark Ryder. "Cradil! ("Along with a Blue Kermit with a bad attitude!")" Cradily added. Meanwhile the others were fumbling around with their mech suits. "How does this work?" Allister asked. "I don't know." Nico replied.

Last edited:
"You're messing with the dark aggressor from a mirrored world, scumbag... " Said Dark Ryder. "You just brought that one on yourself. Greninja, do me a favor and show this dumb admin to show the mirror world some respect..." "Greninja... ("With pleasure...")" Said Dark Greninja. (Play Music: [Dark Pit - Kid Icarus: Uprising]) Hau soon got to the runway to find the mech above. "So you're the twerps friend we've heard about." Said Jessie and James. "Yup, and I wonder if Raichu and I would control our mechs that can outmatch yours." Said Hau bravely as Raichu snuggled in Hau's side with confidence.

Stellica looked at the frightened Circuit. "Corviknight!("-Just calm down Circuit, I don't want you using your electric type moves to shock me but If you feel safe on my back then I don't mind but I have to focus on carrying our trainers if we are to get to Gladion-") she cawed. "Absol!" "Umbre...("-You will do fine Circuit just remain calm...-") Blue said. ("-If we get attacked we will fight them off so stay focused-") they said. "Hang on guys, we are almost there" JC said as she could see the area where Gladion is hidden. "Stellica down there and once you drop us down create a diversion with the mech to catch their attention away from us" she said as Stellica cried with her metallic voice.

Stellica placed down the taxi box before letting it go as she flew off to create a diversion to draw attention away from the heroes. "This way guys and stay quiet" she whispered as Blade placed Circuit on her head to allow him to grab her fur if he felt scared. Blue remained on JC's shoulder for the time being until they approached a hidden passage way a big leaf was covering before she raised it up to reveal a door. "Follow me and you will do just fine and Lusamine, don't say anything to upset Gladion as he is still mad at you" she said as she opened the door slowly as Blade walked in first for protection reasons then she went after her. She stopped to look back once in a while to make sure Ryder and Lusamine were following her.

@Ghostryder30

Ryder and Lusamine followed JC as they searched for Gladion for Lusamine to apologize. Only Ryder became very skeptical of Gladion's anger and trust. Circuit came close to Blue, Blade, and Stellica just because he didn't like haunted fogs. "Pika...? ("Are you guys sure this is the way?")" Said Circuit hugging JC's three Pokemon. Ryder didn't realized that SER-M was behind him as SER-M scanned the area in case he found Gladion. "I never thought he would be very angry if you lose his trust..." Said SER-M shaking with fear. "Even when he broke my promise for us to do a Pokemon battle when he left me and Team Skull to shove a wall and close a door right in front of me? That's one way to lose my trust when I continued my island challenges." Said Ryder who's hands still remained crossed together. "Ryder, please." Said Lusamine. "I understand that. Just let me take care of this and I will let him know about your Pokemon battle he forgot about. Besides, his Noivern is the only piece of Ultra Guardians we need. Even if he is upset with me." Ryder soon took a few deep breaths and calmed down. He realized that Lusamine was also trying to calm him down from entering his rage form which happened to one of SER-M's serum canisters in the first place.

Nico and the others were shifting around in the mechs trying to figure out how they worked. "Son, got any idea how these doodads work?" Kane said. "Nope dad. O.D.I.N, can you activate the mechs, if you can? We have no idea how to do this manually." Nico said as everyone shuffled around. Meanwhile, Romeo was dueling with Dark Ryder. "Use Energy Ball!" Romeo said as Cradily fired a green ball at Greninja sliced through the ball using watery kunai. "Greninja, finish that bobble-head weed." Dark Ryder said. "CRADI! ("Yeah, if you can take this!")" Romeo's Cradily said before unleashing Stone Edge. Stones ripped out of the ground, damaging Greninja.

"Heh, is that all you got, puppet?" Smirked Dark Ryder. "Greninja, show this puppet the trash can." "Greninja... ("It will be done...")" Said Dark Greninja as he used Water Shuriken on Romeo's Cradily, damaging it effectively. "Now who's a ripoff...?" Said Dark Ryder snickering with an evil grin as his Dark Greninja dominated Romeo's Cradily. Meanwhile, O.D.I.N was giving Nico and Allister instructions on how to control them. "Put on the simulation vest, turn on the power switch and it will react to your movement." Said O.D.I.N towards Nico and Allister.

"You heard O.D.I.N, we need to put on the vest then find the power switch, and it will move." Nico said as he put on the vest. He saw a switch near the cockpit and turned it on. The vest glowed bright blue and the mech copied Nico's movements. "I found the switch, check the cockpit!" Nico said as Allister and the others flipped the switch. All the mechs became operational and everyone was happy. Meanwhile Romeo was having none of it. Cradily was being pummeled but shot back with Sludge Wave. The waters churned and shot at Greninja, but it jumped over it. But Yanmega showed up and hit Greninja with Bug Buzz. Romeo was still waiting on Juliet's arrival.

"So, the other puppet has arrived..." Said Dark Ryder not amused of Juliet's arrival. "Can't say I'm surprised." "And neither am I!" Said Goh. "I'm not afraid of Team Rocket. Raboot, Sobble, Scyther and I have been training." "Raboot... ("And it sure won't be the last from you losers...")" Said Raboot snickering which caught Dark Ryder's attention. "Heh, your Pokemon's got attitude. I like it." Said Dark Ryder. Raboot was somehow flattered by Dark Ryder's approval but focused himself and was ready for battle. "Greninja, use Water Shuriken!" Said Dark Ryder. "Raboot, use Double Kick!" Goh followed. "Grenin!/Raboot! ("On it!")" They both said in unison. Meanwhlie, O.D.I.N gave the others additional info. "Use your gloves wisely." O.D.I.N said. "One side is the blaster, the other is a melee weapon. Be careful of your surroundings."

(Stellica isn't with the group right now since she had to create a diversion for the mech following them just so you know and also just a reminder, I understand Gladion has a Silvally but he will not have it this time because I need permission to show the Silvally so it will not be shown in my post as I will only label it as "special" Pokemon just to remind you guys)

"Calm down Circuit, we are almost there look the exit is up ahead" she said as Blade lead the way forward towards the exit until they saw that they were in a deep part of the forest and just up ahead was a cabin where Gladion hid inside in. "I'll approach first so stay put, you too Circuit" she said as she gently grabbed the electric mouse and placed him on Ryder's shoulders. She, Blue and Blade moved ahead until the cabin was in very close view and just as they got close enough, Blue had spotted a familiar Umbreon resting on the wooden rail as she leaped off JC's shoulder's and ran up to him. "Umbreon!("-Umbreon, it's been such a long time!-") she said as Umbreon opened his eyes to see his shiny counterpart run up towards him as he quickly leaped off as well to run up to her. "Umbre!("-Blue my friend, it's so glad to see you!-") he said as they both nuzzled their heads together as a greeting. "Absol!("-Greetings Umbreon, pleasure to meet you again-") Blade said bowing her head. "Umbre!("-Greetings Blade, it's a pleasure to meet you-") he said before Umbreon saw JC and leaped on her shoulders to gently nudge her. "Greetings Umbreon, your looking rather well" she said gently petting him. "Umbre....("-Greetings JC, glad your safe-") he said giving a wag to his ringed tail. "I will always be Umbreon" she said before she looked up seeing Gladion approach her. "JC, it's good to see you again after a while" he said. "Gladion, glad to see that you are alright and safe but the only reason why I came here is because your being targeted by Team Rocket and Plasma so we have to move locations but I have brought two other people with me, one you know very well who wants to make amends with you" she said as she signaled her hand for Ryder and Lusamine to approach slow. Gladion saw his mother as he folded his arms clearly angry with her.

@Ghostryder30

Lusamine looked down feeling ashamed of herself. Ryder on the other hand crossed his hands as he didn't seem to trust Gladion which resulted Ryder remembering the last time on what happened to Gladion's promise. They both stepped close slowly however. "Gladion, listen, I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused." Said Lusamine. "I just thought my dream would be as perfect as the last time it once was. But I guess my pride restrained me from being with you and Lillie. The truth is, I just wanted to make you both happy again, just like the last time I did to young Ryder once. It's fine if you don't forgive me. I deserve to be yelled at." Lusamine was almost about to cry, but Ryder cheered Lusamine up, which resulted Ryder forgiving her in the first place. Circuit looked at Ryder who's heart was half darkened and half bright. "Pika? ("Master?")" Said Circuit towards Ryder. "You don't need to punch the emotions, bud." Said Ryder backing Circuit up. "Gladion, if your done listening to me, there's something you talk to with Ryder. He says you've lost his trust because didn't came to battle him." Ryder knew he was about to be yelled at as well, but if this would happen to him, he would unleash his rage form and reek havoc uncontrollably.

Romeo was having to deal with Dark Ryder and Goh and he was doing very well for a newbie. "Use Steel Wing!" Romeo called to Yanmega. Yanmega's wings glowed gray as Yanmega charged at the duo. But Raboot jumped on it's head and landed a Ember on it's head, causing effective damage. The flower on Romeo's green tuxedo began flashing. Meanwhile, Juliet was boarding a helicopter with two grunts. "Romeo is already there and trainers are already kicking his butt." She said sarcastically. The grunt packed up a laser cannon on the helicopter before it took off. Meanwhile, Nico was ready to kick butt. "O.D.I.N, please open the hold." he said.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.