• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: The Unovian and Alolan battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
[(Chapter 8A: The simulation room and the intruding defect of perfection | Hau & Raichu / Hop & Wooloo / Allister & Runerigus / Nico & Alakazam / Bea & Machamp / Dark Ryder & Greninja / Goh & Raboot / Avery & Bead)]
Hop and Hau arrived to see Nico and Allister. "Hey, Allister." Said Hop. "How's the gym of yours and Bea's going along? I haven't thought of that gym in a long time." "Wait, where's Allister and Bea's gym?" Asked Dark Ryder. "At Stow-a-side town in the Galar region." Said Hop. "It's where Both Fighting type and Ghost type gym leaders like Bea and Allister live."

[(Chapter 8B: The Aether family defense and the search for the Ultra Guardians | Ryder & Circuit / JC & Blue / Lusamine & Clefable / Gladion & Umbreon / Lillie & Snowy)]
Meanwhile, Ryder and Circuit were battling against Bisharp and Shadow Traid. Ryder and Circuit used all of their brand new power called Wisdom Form to defeat Shadow Traid with all of their might for a short time before Wisdom Form wore off. "This is new." Said Ryder. "Pika? ("Was my fur with blue fired tattoos?")" Asked Circuit. "I don't know." Said Ryder as he and Circuit feel their hearts glow bright as it changed it's color from bright white to pure blue.

Last edited:
"Yeah. I miss the time I dueled Bea in karate and almost won.." Nico said reminiscing about his time in Galar. "Do you remember when you and I tried to swim in Route 9?" Allister recalled. "Yeah, Bea had to fish us up as iceblocks!" Nico said, as he and Allister began laughing. Bea then walked into the room. "Ahem!" She said to announce her presence. Allister and Nico stopped talking. "Is the simulation ready?" She asked. "Almost..." O.D.I.N said.

@Ghostryder30 @YoungBeedrill @Liepard'slie @LunarSilvally @Blue_Flash4

Suddenly the simulation room opened automatically unknown to Nico, Bea, Allister, Hop, and Hau. "O.D.I.N, did you opened that room?" Asked Hau. "I don't think my system did that." Said O.D.I.N. "There's been a virus inside the simulation room. And I don't know if I can stop it. Only four or more trainers can subdue this virus I have. Be careful while handling the virus." "We will." Said Hop. "Wooloo and I should take a quick check and see if there's something wrong." And so Hop and Wooloo went in. "If they're going, we're going in too." Said Hau as he and Raichu went in to follow Hop and Wooloo.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @YoungBeedrill @LunarSilvally

"Me too!" Nico said as he joined the others. Allister and Bea rushed in along with the others. "Don't worry, we will be chaperones." Allister said. "Since we are older, and we are gym leaders." Bea followed up. Suddenly the simulation room closed. "AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!" Hop, Hau and Allister screamed. "The simulation will begin in 3, 2, 1..." A disembodied voice said as the room glowed blue. Suddenly the group was in a forest. "Wow, this is very accurate.." Nico said as the breeze rolled by. Suddenly five ninjas popped out of nowhere. "Yah!" They said. "Who wants to brawl?" Nico asked.

Dark Ryder made his way towards the simulation room to catch up with the others just in time. "How did you made it inside?" Asked Hau. "Fast reflexes." Said Dark Ryder. Soon a hologram of Koga came out of nowhere. "Another victim to take down with poison..." Said Hologram Koga. "Hmph, I think not..." Said Dark Ryder. "One of us takes out hologram Koga, while the others take out the hologram ninjas." "We'll handle the ninjas, you'll handle that guy." Said Hau. "Let's do this." Said Hop. Dark Ryder soon sent out Greninja to fight Hologram Koga and his hologram Crobat. "Fear the poisonous night, victim..." Said Hologram Koga. "Alright, Sensei." Said Dark Ryder. "Let me show you the true dark side of a mirror." "Greninja... ("We came from a mirror world to fight our own problems, but this? That's a good target I like to try out...")" Said Dark Greninja.

"Alright ninjas, time to battle!" Nico said as hologram Pokemon showed up. "Face the night, victims.." The hologram ninjas said as Nico readied his Pokeball. "This is what you need to fear, Go Alakazam!" Nico said while releasing Alakazam. "Use Poison Jab, Croagunk." A hologram ninja said as a holographic Croagunk fired a poison fist at Alakazam. "Use Psychic!" Nico shouted as Alakazam's eyes glowed pink. Croagunk was levitated up in the air and thrown to the left. It faded away as it hit the ground. "Yes!" Nico said. Meanwhile Bea was having fun beating up the opponent. "Use Fire Punch!" Bea called. Machamp's fist was set on fire as it punched a holographic Beedrill. "Use Outrage." The hologram ninja said. It slammed into Machamp hard. "Use Cross Chop!" Bea said as Machamp made a cross with it's hands and slammed them into Beedrill, causing it to fade.

Stellica touched her talons to the ground before lowering herself down for the heros to get off. JC gently petted her a job well down before she had told her to hide in the trees and branches just in case she had to take them above again. She looked to the others as she folded her arms against her chest before she noticed the Shadow Triad. "You honestly think you can find her easily well, your gladly mistaken because the Guardian Trainer of the forest is not easy to find!" She said sternly. "Blue Psychic!" She said as she pulled out Blade's Luxury ball throwing it in the air until it popped open revealing the Absol. "Blade Fire Blast!" She added as Blue used Psychic to hold the Bisharp before her training partner Blade unleashed Fire Blast immediately fainting him. "No I will not run Ryder, that is not how the first Champion plays! Let's show the Shadow Triad how true Champions fight!" She said. "There is something you should not mess with...and that is the ones IMPORTANT to me Shadow Triad!" She said stern a bit angry as Blue and Blade growled at them. Stellica appeared in front of Lusamine and Gladion as she opened one wing to protect the both of them form harm as she gave a warning call with her metallic voice to stay back or will attack.

@Ghostryder30

Dark Ryder held his ground along with Dark Greninja to make sure the others are okay. Then they turned to the holographic Koga. Dark Greninja then used Water Shuriken to knock out the holographic Crobat as it fell on top of holographic Koga, causing Crobat and Koga both to fade. "Nobody's gonna miss you..." Said Dark Ryder. "Greninja... ("Don't let your rage get onto you...")" Said Dark Greninja. Hau and Hop watched the holographic ninjas fade as the room began to glow blue again turning the stage from forest into Mt. Lanakila. Then holographic SECUR-T bots came out of nowhere surrounding them and sending out their holographic Pokemon. From behind them, was Steve and Alolan Sandslash. "I'll take care of the lead!" Said Dark Ryder. "Halt. Please state your purpose or face summary brute force of justice." Said one of the holographic SECUR-T bots. "Not on my watch!" Said Dark Ryder as he and Dark Greninja jumped ahead to defeat holographic Steve and Alolan Sandslash. "Please, excuse me." Said holographic Steve. "But I'm afraid you can't reach beyond this point. You must learn that this mountain is off limits." "Since when did you said that?" Said Dark Ryder.

Ryder and Circuit's heart began to glow again as they were in their Wisdom Form again. Blue flame decals were all over Ryder's outfit and blue flame tattoos covered the sides and the back of Circuit's body. "PIKA! ("Those tattoos are back again!")" Said Circuit panicking towards Blue and Blade. "Does that mean, our power is growing stronger?" Said Ryder towards JC. "Nevermind that!" Said SER-M. "Focus on the battle at hand!" "Got it!" Said Ryder. "Circuit, go right behind Bisharp and uppercut 'em with Volt Tackle!" "PIKA! ("HERE WE GO!")" Said Circuit as jolted his way right behind Bisharp and uppercutting Bisharp with Volt Tackle. "WHAT!?" Said Shadow Traid. "Maybe, this form is a good sign?" Said Ryder towards JC as he watched Circuit and his heart glow blue even brighter.

@LunarSilvally @YoungBeedrill @LunarSilvally

"There are robots now.." Nico said as Alakazam looked. "You don't scare me. I've beaten up scarier and tougher things." Bea said, flexing her confidence. "Ummm, I get scared from odd shadows.." Allister said flinching in fear. "Alakazam use Focus Blast on that Magnezone!" Nico said as Alakazam's eyes glowed brown. Balls formed in the spoons and Alakazam launched them, hitting Magnezone. "Fire back with Magnet Bomb." the SECUR-T bot said as Magnezone fired a bunch of balls, which exploded on Alakazam, causing a lot of damage. "Alakazam, use Focus Blast again!" It hit hard, fainting Magnezone.

Hau and Raichu took out a few holographic Pokemon that a few Pokemon and SECUR-T bots began to fade. Hop and Wooloo have attacked more than a few holographic Pokemon as the Pokemon and SECUR-T bots began to fade as well. "I got two ninjas, and five SECUR-T bots." Said Hau. "I got three ninjas, and four SECUR-T bots." Hop added. "I guess this is a competition." Said Hau. "Who said there was a competition?" Said Dark Ryder. Snapping out of confusion, Dark Ryder began to attack the holographic Alolan Sandslash. "Take that! Water Shuriken!" Said Dark Ryder as Dark Greninja used Water Shuriken on Alolan Sandslash. "Very tough you are." Said holographic Steve. "But not tough enough. Sandslash, use Ice Beam!" Alolan Sandslash then used Ice Beam on Dark Greninja but dodged it very quickly.

She looked to Circuit and Ryder. "Yes, that is correct Ryder, the bond between you and Circuit are growing stronger because you are battling with the first Champion with Alola together with each other because Blue also has a familiar pattern along with Blade" she explained. "Blue and Blade, Guardian form!" She said. "Umbre!" "Absol!" the girls said as the flower and rose on Blue and Blade's head began to glow brightly before being surrounded by a strong glowing aura until striking white moon markings appeared on Blue's body as black had appeared on Blade's body. The girls both cried out loudly before facing their opponents as Blue and Blade's eye colors changed from gold to gold-light blue for Blue and red-purple for Blade. "See, with three of the similar markings our power will be much greater than before Ryder! Blue Galaxy Beam and Blade Flaming Infusion!" She said. "Absoool!" "Umbreon!" They said as they both leaped up to unleash their power.

@Ghostryder30

"That means, we can try mine." Said Ryder feeling his power. "Circuit, King's Light!" "PIKA!!! ("HERE WE GO!!!")" Said Circuit as he used a Wisdom Form move called King's Light towards Bisharp. "What is happening!?" Said Shadow Traid. "You said it yourself, bud..." Said Ryder. "This new power that came from Blue, Blade, JC, Circuit, and me. They're called Drive Forms. What ever our hearts choose, we all take form. Now let's say we teach a quick lesson, one more time... Circuit, King's Light." Circuit then used King's Light as the attack grew brighter as light as it could.

@LunarSilvally @Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @YoungBeedrill

"Blue and Blade unleash it now!" She said as Blue unleashed Galaxy Beam while Blade unleashed Flaming Infusion. All three attacks combined together to create a stronger one as it made its way to the Bisharp's standing super direct effective hits due to Blade's Fire Blast in a more powerful form knocking them all down as they all fainted right in front of them. "It's over Shadow Traid, now retreat, you have no chance in defeating the Champions that stand before you!" She said as the Shadow Triad gave a frustrated look returning their Bisharp's. "This won't be the last you will see of us Champions of Alola! Especially you first Champion!" He said before the Shadow Triad disappeared in the shadows. Blue and Blade glowed again returning to their original form as Blade laid down instantly while Blue went over to lay on Blade's head to rest. "Umbre...." "Absol...."("So exhausting....") They both said. "We should continue, power like that can immediately exhaust Blade and Blue greatly since it is only limited to once per day" she explained as Stellica raised her wing down that was protecting Lusamine and Gladion folding it against her body.

@Ghostryder30

Ryder was a little exhausted from using his power, that his power was nearly full as his wisdom power drained slowly. Suddenly he heard something aiming for JC, Blue, Blade, Stellica, Lusamine, and Gladion. Circuit jumped into the air and used his iron fur to take a laser for them. From above was a band of Pokemon poachers. "Nice try up there, Hawker." Said poacher 1. "Just get the job done." Said poacher 2. "Looks like we got a few trainers who don't look like scary masters." Sneered poacher 1. "Retirement would sure do well to you all." Said Ryder mocking them. "Look at you, acting all tough-looking and all." Said poacher 1. "You're not even a true Pokemon master, because you're standing in a war and you're also standing in our hunting grounds." "Hunting grounds, shmunting grounds, who in the world cares about hunting Pokemon?" Said Ryder acting tough against poacher 1. "Besides, they're for sore losers only." "The same sentence when you helped the police stop us from giving Pokemon from our boss so you can make us lose our money? And even my sister!?" Snapped poacher 1. "Hey, she paid the price for not following orders, she had to be arrested for doing the wrong thing. You both should know that you're both batter than this." Scoffed Ryder before the enraged poacher dragged JC and Ryder onto a nearby puddle as Circuit returned to Ryder and prepared for battle. "Once upon a time we were..." Said the poacher. "Looks like we still have more wisdom to take care of." Said Ryder. "Circuit, use King's Light!" Circuit then used King's Light to blind the poacher.

Meanwhile Allister and Runerigus were busy defeating all the SECUR-T bots. "Use Phantom Force!" He said as Runerigus disappeared as a Hariyama's Close Combat hit the dirt where Runerigus once was. Then Runerigus appeared behind Hariyama, hitting it hard. Meanwhile Bea's Machamp was dueling with Gigalith. "Use Stone Edge." A SECUR-T bot said as rocks rose up from the ground, hitting Machamp. "Use Ice Punch!" Bea said as Machamp fired a cold fist at Gigalith, dealing super-effective damage and freezing Gigalith. "I've only seen something that frozen since Allister and Nico froze themselves on Route 9.." She said.

"Tell it to that Pokemon..." Said Dark Ryder towards Bea while battling Alolan Sandslash. "And besides Bea, I didn't arrived to the real world by choice. I arrived here by force, despite the real me's rage to protect Pokemon and his friends if they get in his enemies' crosshairs. That's when I disobeyed Lord Ghetsis to write out my own element of perfection of my own when Team Plasma took the mirror of evil from Reflection Cave." "So that's why you acted very tough against Ryder's enemies." Said Hau. "To rewrite your own story to make evil see who's more perfect than them." "What does that supposed to mean?!" Said Hop confused by Dark Ryder's conversation. "To be honest, I don't know!" Said Hau. "Well, let's see if this Alolan Sandslash can handle my Dark Greninja's Water Shuriken!" Said Dark Ryder as his Dark Greninja used Water Shuriken on Alolan Sandslash effectively knocking it down as Alolan Sandslash fainted, resulting Alolan Sandslash, Steve, and the other SECUR-T bots to fade. Suddenly the simulation room began to glow blue again as it soon turned into Team Galactic's base's terminal room. "Here we go again..." Said Dark Ryder. Then the holographic figure of Mars came out of nowhere as she sent out Purugly. "You cannot trespass here!" Said holograph Mars. "Who says we can?" Scoffed Dark Ryder. "Greninja, Water Shuriken!" Dark Greninja then used Water Shuriken on holograph Mars' Purugly.

Hologram grunts and Pokemon began to show up as Nico looked around. "Where are we?" He asked. "Ah, doesn't matter. It's battle time!" He said as Alakazam fired a Psychic, knocking a Golbat back. Bea's Machamp fired a Knock Off, slapping a Dustox to the ground. Allister's Runerigus smacked a Silcoon across the room. "Wow, these grunts are very weak." Allister said as Hau's Raichu and Hop's Wooloo took care of a Murkrow and a Cascoon away. "This is actually a breather." Hau said as a pair of holographic strong-looking grunts showed up. They sent out a Houndoom and Honchkrow to duel the other. "You can't just show up and trash our base!" One grunt said. "Use Fire Blast!" The Houndoom blasted a scorching star at the trainers. "Me and Bea will take care of these two, the rest of you take the grunts." Nico said as Alakazam fired a Focus Blast at the Houndoom, powering through Fire Blast.

Dark Ryder and Dark Greninja tried to hold Mars' Purugly for longer but Purugly's force push sent Dark Greninja to be flown towards the simulation wall the wall glitched a little bit before it took damage. "That was nothing..." Said Dark Ryder. "Nothing can stop us!" "Greninja! ("Take that!")" Said Dark Greninja as he used Water Shuriken on Mars' Purugly with a critical hit. "HOW DARE YOU!?" Snarled Mars. "Is that coming from the mighty Mars?" Scoffed Dark Ryder.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @LunarSilvally @YoungBeedrill

"Use Ice Punch!" Bea said, as Machamp hit Honchkrow. Hau's Raichu finished off the frozen Gigalith and dealt with a Stunky. "Alakazam, don't get hit!" Nico said as Alakazam teleported away from another Fire Blast. "Use Thunder Fang!" The grunt said as Houndoom bit Alakazam in the leg. The Psi Pokemon's body flailed with sparks jumping from it. "ALAKAZAM! ("AaaAaaahH!!")" It called as Nico ran over. "Bad dog!" Nico said, pulling Alakazam by the arm. Nico and Houndoom tugged at Alakazam for a bit before Houndoom lost it's grip and both Nico and Alakazam fell down. Honchkrow fired a Hyper Beam at Machamp, but it took it fine. It fired back with a flurry of Ice Punches, doing a lot of damage to it.

Dark Ryder knew that his friends were in trouble but let Dark Greninja finish all of the holograph grunts' Pokemon in one place using Water Shuriken as a boomerang before finishing Mars' Purugly, resulting the rest to fade. "Now what do we do?" Said Hau. "We'll find a way." Said Hop. Until a glitching red hologram came out of nowhere. It was Cyrus. "Dark Ryder, the pinnacle of humanity's evolution of perfection." Said holograph Cyrus. "Someone's got your attention." Said Hau towards Dark Ryder. "And yes, I know that guy. Ryder told me all about him..." "But your instruments of perfection hides your hate against the world." Said holograph Cyrus. "You must purge it." "Interesting thought." Said Dark Ryder. "Just one problem, I'm my own perfection. And my perfection is my pride alone..." "But your pride of perfection is capable of so much more..." Said holograph Cyrus as he used a rusty Team Galactic laser from the wall to create something out of Dark Ryder. And it was successful as it became a new version of Dark Ryder that looked like it belonged to the remnants of Team Galactic. "Grid online..." Said the machine. "I am the newly vast intellect that was copied and reformed into what I am said to be a android enforcer of Team Galactic who liberated me from mirror flesh and defects." "Apparently from my pride and attitude too." Said Dark Ryder.

She was pissed like big time as she hated distractions from her enemies. "I SUGGEST you let go of me if you know what's good for you! You people seriously underestimate the Champions and what you are doing really despises me in ways you don't even know! I know Blade has the same feeling to this otherwise!" She said stern as she shifted her eyes to Stellica. "Stellica grab them and hold them down!" She said as Stellica gave her metallic cry and grabbed both of the poachers holding them down with her metallic talons screeching to scare them. She tied their hands behind them as she heard the sound of a siren from a motorcycle with an Arcanine running with her. "Officer Jenny?" She said looking to her. "I see you caught the poachers first champion of Alola, well I will be taking them out of your hands" she said as Stellica flew over to the huge cage and threw them inside before shutting the cage door. "Thank you for handling it Officer, we must be on our way now" she added. "Let's go Ryder, another interference would be such a nuisance and a pain to handle!" She said as Blue, Blade, and Stellica holding Lusamine and Gladion on her back follow her deep inside the forest greens.

@Ghostryder30

"Okay." Said Ryder. "SER-M, how far is Lillie?" "We should be close by to her anytime soon." Said SER-M. As Ryder looked ahead, he knew JC was very mad and angered by a lot of interference. ("I never thought this war would be a lot worse. Mother always told to never ever trust my instincts, I guess I'm not what I'm said to be...") Ryder thought to himself. "Vulpix...? ("You're not that bad. Don't feel bad on yourself.")" Said a voice of Vulpix. ("Whatever-?") Thought Ryder to himself after hearing a familiar sound. It was at this moment when Ryder turned around to see who was talking to him from his thought. "SNOWY!!!" Gasped Ryder. It was Lillie's Alolan Vulpix named Snowy who in any places knows Ryder due to his familiar body build-up, age, hair, and personalities that makes him a more recognizable Pokemon trainer to Snowy. Snowy ran around Ryder and told him where Lillie is at. "Don't worry. I'll take you there to her." Said Ryder as he put Snowy on his shoulder as well as Circuit. "Hey guys, look what I found!" Said Ryder towards JC, Blue, Blade, Stellica, Lusamine, SER-M, and Gladion. "That's Lillie's Snowy!"

@LunarSilvally @YoungBeedrill @Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

Alakazam and Nico got up, surprised at the new arrival as a holographic Saturn and Charon appeared. "Ok, what is happening?" Nico said as he saw the other Dark Ryder. "Don't mind that faker. You deal with the other two." Dark Ryder said as Charon sent out Gengar and Saturn sent out Toxicroak. Alakazam went for Toxicroak, and through the scuffling, Toxicroak landed a critical Poison Jab on Alakazam, sending it back. Alakazam however countered with Psychic, sending Toxicroak into the wall. Meanwhile Runerigus was pummeling Gengar with Phantom Force.

(Play Music: [The Batcave (Brother Eye) - Injustice 2]) "So, Grid... This mirror match is weirder than it is for you?" Said Dark Ryder acting tough. "For years I dwell as a neuro routine within the true Ryder's brain." Said Grid as it eyed down on Hau, Hop, Bea, and Dark Ryder. "I have never fathomed my existence from where I start at first. Now, I realize my own perfection and your obsolescence." "Nice to know how my true self really acts whenever he's not around." Said Dark Ryder. "I think you guys should leave this to me." Said Hau. "Don't worry. I can take it." "Good luck." Said Hop. "You're gonna need it." Said Dark Ryder. Grid then sent out Beheeyem. Hau then sent out Alolan Raichu. "Looks like it's a psychic type battle." Said Hau. "And it looks like I got one adventage, Raichu is also an electric type." "No aspect of Dark Ryder is of known to me. Including the most efficient way of defeating your Alolan Raichu, Hau of Iki Town." Said Grid. "Nice to know Ryder thinks of me that way." Said Hau. "Raichu, use Spark!" "Beheeyem, use Psycho Cut." Said Grid. It was a psychic-electric vs psychic Pokemon battle between Hau and Grid.

Alakazam and Croakgunk were still dueling. "Use Psychic!" Nico said as Alakazam lifted Toxicroak into the air. "Grab that spoonbender!" the holographic Saturn said. Toxicroak grabbed Alakazam and dragged it above it. "Use Drain Punch." She said. Toxicroak hit Alakazam in the chest, so hard it flew to the ceiling, glitching it hard. Toxicroak fell to the ground, but it got up. Meanwhile Gengar was hurting Runerigus hard. "C'mon, fight back!" Allister said. Runerigus used Earthquake on Gengar, doing a lot of damage. Gengar then used Shadow Ball, doing damage. Bea and Machamp were easily fending off the grunts that were coming in. "I feel like Leon. Weird." She said as Machamp pummeled thousands of fists into the opponents.

Last edited:
Alakazam was very wounded by the disruption. Both it and Nico backed up along with Allister and Runerigus and Bea and Machamp. The trio met in the middle, surrounded by foes. "Um, we're in a sticky situation." Allister said what was obvious to all three of them. "Yeah..." Bea said at Nico, waiting for a fix. Nico however was still, but Allister could sense that his rage was overflowing. His anger was rising a little as well. "Alright, you want to play rough, do you? Well I'll give it to you." Nico said in a pissed voice that was so light, only Allister heard it. "Nico, what are you doing?" Allister asked as Nico and Alakazam's eyes turned into black, with white dots and purple, blue and pink swirls. "What in the galaxy?" Allister said as he was shocked a little. Just then, a strong Dark-type blast hit Runerigus. "You trainers really are fools." Charon remarked as Toxicroak landed a super-effective Bounce attack on Machamp. "You three all are inexperienced at fighthing. Might wanna go to the dojo." Saturn said snidely. Bea and Alister began feeling the rage Nico felt at that moment and Bea and Allister and their Pokemon began to change...

Dark Ryder wasn't the only one inflicted by his rage. "You fakers don't see the whole picture, don't you?" Said Dark Ryder towards holograph Charon and holograph Saturn. "These newbies from the Galar region... are no bunch of fools. And most importantly, they've all experienced their own fighting skills." Dark Ryder's speech of inspiration began to drain Nico, Allister, and Bea's rage. "To me, Team Galactic is nothing but a heap of trash getting ready to be incinerated." Dark Ryder continued. "You dare insult Team Galactic with a death-threat!?" Snarled holograph Charon. "YOU'LL PAY FOR YOU YOUR HUBRIS!!!" Growled Saturn. "Be that as it may, for those Galarians are a bunch of good allies and Team Galactic a fake mirrored heap of selfish trash to me." Dark Ryder insulted back. "I'll cheer them up later. But right after I'm finished you two!" Meanwhile, Hau and Alolan Raichu were still fighting against Grid and Beheeyem. "Heh, pretty tough... even though I've already said it and even though... you're sweating oil." Said Hau. "I could not be more perfect..." Said Grid. "Then how about I show you the true meaning of Alola's full power!" Said Hau. "Mathematically impossible..." Said Grid. "It isn't to me." Said Hau. "Raichu, use Psycho Cut!" Raichu then let out a big Psycho Cut towards Grid's Beheeyem as it was then launched towards the wall.

It was a light feeling when the trio listened to Dark Ryder's speech. It energized their will to fight back and they knew it. " Are you ready, Allister?" Nico said. "You know that I'm ready. Sis?" Allister asked. "I'm a Fighting Type Gym Leader. I was born ready." Bea finished as the trio's Pokemon began levitating. " Alright then, let's finish this..." Nico said in his most serene state ever. "NEBULA STORM!!" The trio said, raising their hands up as three beams of space energy flew from Alakazam, Runerigus and Machamp. This was their special move and it was magnificent. The three beams merged into one floating mass that looked like a nebula in that room. Alakazam, Machamp and Runerigus began swaying their arms in fluid motions, sending beams of space energy around. It did lots of damage, annihilating all the holographic Pokemon and grunts. "Oh, my Cyrus..." Saturn said. "What the..." Charon remarked. Nico, Allister and Bea along with their Pokemon still had celestial eyes. "Let's finish this now!" Bea said as all of them began to levitate. The beams made a shell as they flew clockwise around the floating space mass, following the motion of Alakazam, Runerigus and Machamp's arms. The beams met at the top, closing the shell, before a gigantic space explosion suddenly happened, immediately destroying the holograms of Charon, Saturn, Toxicroak and Gengar. The floating mass went back inside the trio's hearts and Nico immediately collapsed. "That must have been a drain on him and.." Bea remarked before Allister collapsed as well. Their Pokemon decided to rest as well, leaving Bea and Machamp to fight Cyrus.

Dark Ryder decided to help Bea out against Cyrus. "I've already have the universe now, and no one can stop me..." Said Cyrus. "Hold the math problem, professor." Said Dark Ryder. "You're forgetting one thing: the universe is impossible to control, you're stuck in an infinite loop of pain and torment to me." "Greninja... ("That would take like millennia to take grasp of the universe in which you're trying to hold. And yet, you're still hesitating. Dying slowly in agony... Pathetic and ugly.")" Said Dark Greninja. "Yeah that's about the sickest thing I've ever heard from, and that would be the first and the last to hear it from you." Said Dark Ryder. "No! You can't do it!" Said Cyrus. "Oh yes we can." Said Dark Ryder.

Meanwhile, Hau was then finishing off Grid and Beheeyem with Alolan Raichu. After Alolan Raichu won against Beheeyem, the psychic terrain turned back to normal. "Copycat..." Said Hau. "We all knew you were programmed to learn." "Rai, raichu... ("Exactly his point.")" Said Alolan Raichu.

She looked to Ryder seeing Lillie's Alolan Vulpix Snowy on his shoulders. She smiled a bit which calmed her down. "Well, hello there Snowy, seems to came out of hiding from the secret path but we still need to follow the steps before actually find her" she said as she pulled out her Pokedex from the Kalos region until the Pokemon was shown. "Ok the next step is to find this Pokemon" she said showing a butterfly Pokemon. "This is Vivillion, a butterfly Pokemon that can evolve into different wing patterns depending on the region you are from but what we are really looking for is the Jungle patterned Vivillion named Forest as her wings are a dark green color with to shades of brown at the end of her wings and once we spot her, if we see a Heart trim style Furfrou or a Summer form Sawsbuck then we are going in the right path as those girls will lead us to her so if you happen to spot Forest first let me know but be warned she can camouflage herself very well by using her wings" she explained before continuing forward with Blue on one side with Blade on the other with Stellica behind the group just in case of attack.

@Ghostryder30

Ryder soon began to follow JC as they made their way through the forest. He didn't know what a Vivillon looked like but he then listened to what she said. As they walked deep into the forest, Ryder only saw a heart trim styled Furfrou and a Summer form Sawsbuck. "Looks like we're going on the right track." Said Ryder. "No turning back." "Master, I think I'm detecting traces of Lillie nearby! Should we hurry!?" Said SER-M. "Not yet." Said Ryder. "We have to find a Vivillon. JC told us that we're supposed to look for it, so remind us when we're done." SER-M took note of what Ryder said and set himself in reminder in dismay. "Pika? ("Is that the one we're looking for?")" Said Circuit towards JC, Blue, Blade, and Stellica while pointing at the Vivillon hiding in the shadows.

Machamp used Cross Chop on Weavile, but it dodged and began running on the wall. "It doesn't matter what you say. I now have the power to destroy the two of you and those sleeping innocents as well..." Cyrus said, not knowing what he had brought onto himself. Bea was temporarily stunned before flaring up. "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY BROTHER! MACHAMP, USE CROSS CHOP!" She said in a fury born from love of Allister and even Nico. Machamp slammed it's crossed fists into Weavile. That move destroyed Weavile in one enraged blow. It shot at the wall, glitching it before disappearing.

The simulation room then began to shut itself down after it took too much damage. "Simulation room is now in need of repairs, please exit the simulation room immediately." Said the simulation room. "Okay, everyone out!" Said Hau. "Hurry!" "Alright, you perfect Galarian superstars, get out of the simulation room, now!!!" Said Dark Ryder. "Move it or lose it!" "Welcome back." Said O.D.I.N. "Avery and I have been worried sick. Would you like hot coco?"

"Not the time O.DI.N!" Bea said as she karate-chopped Allister and Nico, waking them up in a instant. "What the! Bea?!" Allister said as he felt a pain in the side of his chest. "We need to go, this room will explode!" Nico and Allister along with their Pokemon immediately began to sprint towards the exit as the room shook with fury. A piece of debris shook from the ceiling and began to fall. "AAHH!!" Allister said, but a electric beak destroyed it, sending rubble to the sides. "Are you okay?" Kane said with Dracozolt and Empoleon next to him. Holographic glitches began appearing on all sides as more debris fell. "Empoleon, Steel Wing!" Kane said as Empoleon swiped a piece of rubble at such speed. It hit another piece of rubble, saving Hau. "Nice one Dad!" Nico said as a red human showed up. "Did you guys defeat that Grid guy?" He asked.

"Yup, all thanks to me." Said Hau. "Besides, that copycat was nothing but an easy target to subdue." "And besides, who else would defeat these Galarians? NOTHING!!!" Said Dark Ryder. "That's right, Nothing can defeat them!" "Wow, I've never seen a mirrored version of Ryder become so obsessed in loving the Galar region." Said Hop towards Bea and Allister. "He's got a spirited fire inside of him." Said Magnolia. "It burns with pure ambition."

The simulation finally shut down and everyone exited the room. The room began to get covered in rubble and everyone watched as the room was encased. "Well, that was sad. Does anyone want to take a break before Hau and Avery face-off?" Nico asked. " In a bit, besides I am still exhausted from that super move we did." Allister yawned as Runerigus helped him stand. It was a chaotic battle and almost everyone needed to rest. "Well, I'm beat. I'm going to rest now, at least before the next battle." Nico said as he and Alakazam teleported away.

She looked up to see a Vivillion in the shadows as Blue, Blade, and Stellica looked up as well. "Yes that's her, well done Circuit" she said before pulling a flower out to lure the Vivillion of the shadow until she noticed it flying out to reveal the Forest patterned Vivillion as it grasped her hand resting as she moved her wings up and down. A heart trimmed Furfrou and a Summer form Sawsbuck soon approached her as well. "Guys meet Forest the Vivillion, Gabriella the heart trimmed Furfrou, and Doe the Summer form Sawsbuck, the Guardian of the Forest's first three Pokemon" she said as Blue, Blade, and Stellica greeted them. "They will lead us to Lillie and the Guardian of the Forest but before we continue forward there is something Forest has to do if your willing to watch my friends.." she added as she looked to Forest before nodding to her as she flew up in the air.

@Ghostryder30

Dark Ryder and Hau helped the Galarians out while cleaning of what's left of the simulation room. "Lusamine's gonna flip when she finds out." Said Hau. "Heh, I usually get away with lectures and all of that pile of crap." Said Dark Ryder. "Besides, who's to say I can't be like that. I mean, these people oughta show them Galarians some respect. Even I earned it just by backing them up. Sheesh. The next time the blood is spilled, it will be mine, not theirs."

Ryder watched as he saw Forest the Vivillon flew off to lead the way. "We'd better listen to what JC says and find Lillie." Said Ryder towards Lusamine, Gladion, and SER-M before turning to JC. "I can't bare to imagine what would happen to Lillie. No. She's strong. She'll light her heart for us to see. I have faith in Lillie. I'd promise Nebby I'd keep her around my back no matter what, and I am damn sure to keep that promise." His glowing blue heart began to ignite from the inside as Ryder's ambitions grew stronger, and so did Circuit's heart. Their Wisdom Form began to burn in a blue color as it light the entire forest.

@LunarSilvally @YoungBeedrill @Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

Gabriella and Doe followed after Forest to lead the group to the Guardian of the Forest and Lillie. Forest lead the group to another secret passages as she used her hand to lift it up and reveal the entrance. "Vivi! Vivillion!("-This way and quickly!") She said before flying inside as Gabriella followed next but Doe stood behind to make sure the group was all inside. JC gently lured Doe in after until she went back to the front to lead the dark. Blue's rings lit up to light the entrance due to it being dark. "She said it's this way so let's continue" she translated. Once further enough their was a light at the end leading the group outside to a different area that was truly magnificent. Doe covered the exit well once everybody was out before following after Forest and Gabriella to a cottage that was decorated with the features of the forest along with flowers. Snowy leaped off Ryder's shoulders to follow as she ran to go find Lillie. She stopped the group for the moment before turning. "You guys wait here, I'll go first then signal you to come afterwards" she said before walking forward as Blue, Blade, and Stellica who was in the air followed close behind her.

@Ghostryder30

Status
Not open for further replies.