• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: The Unovian and Alolan battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riku then rescued Gecko again from being shreds. 'Do you not require assistance?' Said Riku towards Gecko in telepathy. Then Zack and Simba caught up with the plane Kyro was on and began to gloat in front of Kyro and Aegislash. "Here come's the cavalry." Said Zack. "Fitting that you should be the ones to give the sad report to your boss." "Litten...("You of all people and Pokemon should've known your place by now.")" Said Simba. "Besides, your hubris will your undoing..." Said Zack as he then pulled out his wooden Buster Sword. "...when one is truly heartless."

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @LunarSilvally @Kurai Hasake @XxMrNinjaxX @VenusaurMega

"I ain't here for you, I'm here for Nico, that spineless coward!" Kyro screamed while grabbing his blaster and firing at Zach. Nico heard the insult and immediately responded. "Oh, spineless coward am I! What about you, sword boy!" He screamed. Kyro found some planes in a perfect position and jumped off, preparing to strike. Nico dodged and smacked back and a brawl began.

"Hey, kid. Where you going?" Said Zack. "Kyro's mine too!" Said Dark Ryder towards Nico after coming out of nowhere. "I will handle this son of a hag myself!" Dark Ryder and Dark Greninja were not through with Kyro and Aegislash as they savagely scratched Kyro's face and stomped Aegislash even harder. "How does it feel when you're been punched around like a punching bag?" Dark Ryder insulted towards Kyro and Aegislash. "Does it hurt when we do that? It does, DOESN'T IT!?" Dark Ryder seethed as well as Dark Greninja staring down over Kyro and Aegislash. "Greninja... ("This is why villains like you both should be hated...")" Said Dark Greninja. "Now get lost you bunch of pieces of trash..." Dark Ryder insulted again towards Kyro and Aegislash.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

"Hey, me and Kyro go way back. You wouldn't understand how much we hate each other." Nico said as Kyro backed up. "Yeah, this is personal..." Kyro grunted as he prepared to fight. Aegislash grunted. "Aegis! ("You and me kid!")" It calls out as it wrapped around Kyro's hands and the shield was placed in Kyro's hand. They both move away from Dark Ryder and Zach, because the fight is between old enemies. "It's you and me Kyro, you and me.." Nico said as he whipped out his tazer.Kyro immediately slashed at Nico, but he dodged, and shot the tazer, electrocuting him. Kyro used Aegislash to summon a Shadow Ball and tossed it at Nico, and he was hit, almost falling off Skarmory.

Dark Ryder reacted fast and rescued and brought Nico and Skarmory back on the battle. "Don't you forget Nico, he made your war, and you'll end it." Said Dark Ryder. "Even if I'll your enemy's way out of his life..." "Greninja... ("Knock 'em dead...")" Said Dark Greninja. "Ehh... I'll watch from the sidelines." Said Zack.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

"Don't worry, I've beat him a thousand times, but this time I'll make him retire!" Nico declared, as he jumped back into battle. He slid past a Shadow Ball, and tripped Kyro up. "You prick!" Kyro called out, almost cutting Nico's ear. He struck back with a kick, as he released Alakazam. "Trust me, you lost before. Stop trying to win." Nico said as he smacked Kyro across the skull.

"I love that kid." Said Dark Ryder. "He's my type of trainer to train." "You sure about that?" Said Zack. "Hey, I'm no trainer of light, so I have my own strings to pull and ambush my enemies. So as long as that's gonna be a problem for Nico's enemies, I don't care." "Greninja... ("My master does make a compelling argument.")" Said Dark Greninja.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

Kyro kicked back at Nico, as Aegislash fired a Shadow Ball back at Alakazam. Skarnory weaved past planes, causing Nico and Kyro to slide and lose balance. "Woah!/Aah!" Kyro and Nico screamed in unison as they soared under a plane. Nico tried to hit Kyro, but then noticed the shattered blade. "What happened to that?" Nico asked. "Blame that dark person over there." Kyro said grumpily.

Kyro and Nico were brawling and punching, dodging blades and fists. "Come here!" Nico screamed as he swung his fists at Kyro, but it was ineffective. "Never!" Kyro called. They both squabbled as Lancelot and Sceptile continued taking out more planes. Lancelot fired a blast at a plane, but due to a miscalculation, the blast ricocheted of the hull and almost hit Kyro. "What the heck!" He screamed.

"Heh, guess people like to mess with bad guys to get to my good side..." Said Dark Ryder. "Greninja... ("I must admit, I agree with you, master.")" Said Dark Greninja. Meanwhile in the jungle, Ryder was dodging Vikavolt's attacks while Circuit continued counter attacking Lyn by flanking her from one side to the other.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @LunarSilvally

Nico used the momentary distraction to push Kyro off, but he held on. Nico looked at Lancelot and Gecko, and their eyes met. Meanwhile Hau, Sabrina, Bea and Allister were dealing with the grunts. Chandelure decked a Crobat with Heat Wave as Crawdaunt obliterated a Liepard with Crabhammer. “Nice one!” Allister said excitedly as Crawduant nodded. Espeon fired Psyshock at a Klink while Khufu struck with Outrage, knocking a Golbat and Umbreon out. Kane and Fleur had woken up and assessed the situation, with the help of the others. Aurorus landed Blizzard on a Volcarona, however it tanked it and landed a Fire Blast. “Aurorus!” Fleur cried. But Empoleon surged in and took the brutal Fire Blast. “Need help, honey?” Kane said, punching a grunt in the face. “No need. Whimsicott, use Dazzling Gleam.” Fleur said as Whimsicott flew at multiple Pokemon. Hawlucha and Smoky took down a Klinklang and Seviper.

Dark Ryder along with Zack tried their best to take out many grunts as possible. Although there was too many, Dark Ryder then began to push the grunts out of the ship with Dark Greninja. "How about a little wreck 'em to the faces?" Said Zack. "Like you have to ask bud." Said Dark Ryder.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

Status
Not open for further replies.