• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: The Unovian and Alolan battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungBeedrill

Previously Beedrillisdrilling
Back at the tournament....
Honey took the damage and fainted. "Ribombee is unable to battle, the battle goes to Dedenne." Said O.D.I.N "You did a great job. Now Buzz, I choose you." Avery sent out her Beedrill. "Use Pin Missile." Buzz nodded. Buzz used Pin Missile repeatedly. "Nice, we're waiting for you to attack Bonnie." Said Avery.

Blade as persistent not to give up as she looked to JC at the side. ("-Stop it with Blizzard then use Psycho Cut to hit it back at her!-") she said as Blade used Blizzard to stop the strong Sparkling Aria Melody used then followed with Psycho Cut to knock it back at her as it came apart in pieces for a better hit.
@Ghostryder30

Melody's attack was then cut short by Blade's Blizzard attack and was hit by Psycho Cut resulting Melody to faint. Ryder looked down after returning Melody back into her Poke Ball, but he wasn't angry or scared. "Guess it's up to my ace of my heart." Said Ryder. "Gotta warn ya, this last Pokemon is persistent, like your Absol. GO CIRCUIT!!!" Circuit was then proudly sent into the battlefield due to Ryder's valiant war cry. "Pika, pika! ("Looks like you'll have to battle me now! Don't hesitate!")" Said Circuit proudly.

@LunarSilvally @YoungBeedrill @Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

Blade bowed her head to Circuit. "Sol....("-I love to see your power but I am not allowed to be used since I defeated Melody and I used to much of my power and reach a limit I'm afraid...but be warned...the Pokemon that will face you has a bond so close it will be hard to defeat her yet alone figure her out because she is much more persistent as I am and my best training partner...-") Blade said giving a gentle smile as she could feel herself almost fall but felt her trainer hold her fall as she looked to her. "Easy Blade, you have done well and I know your body reached it's limit but I know you are grateful of a battle with Ryder's Pokemon" she said comforting her. "Absol...("-Yes I am,-") Blade smiled to Ryder before looking back at JC. "Alright Blade get some rest" she said as she nodded before being sucked back into the Luxury ball.

She walked back to face Ryder before speaking. "You have done well Ryder, you manage to get Blade to her limit at the very end which is impressive now are you ready to face the final Pokemon to battle Circuit and believe me she will not go down so easily and is far more stubborn and persistent just as I am as we are in complete sync in battle" she advised folding her arms against her chest.

@Ghostryder30

"Even as the first champion, you've appreciate my understanding on how persistent we both are to our heart's content." Said Ryder. "Now it's time for our ace Pokemon to define us what our true bond of our will really means: Light and dark, order and chaos are never constants, they are meanings of all champions that defined by true will. Circuit's ready when you are!" "Pika, pi! ("Ready your final Pokemon!")" Said Circuit.

"Bring them together and it's power you can never overthrow, Blue.." she looked down to her. "Umbre!("-Ready when you are partner!-") she said as Blue leaped on her shoulders. "Blue, let the shadow's of darkness shine bright when the moon is high and show the power within your eyes and the glow of your rings of the first Champion along with the power of the dark type undefeatable gym leader! Blue, bind partner to the first Champion, shine bright!" She said. "Umbre!("-As bright as I will ever be!-") she said leaping off JC's shoulder into the air before doing a flip until she landing in front of her as the sky turned dark with the moon rising high as the glow in Blue's eyes and rings light up bright as the moon shined bright. "Umbreon!("-Do not hold back Circuit, show me everything you got! Do not hesitate!-") she warned eyes filled with determination and persistence.

@Ghostryder30

"These signals seem to originate from two different locations." SER-M replied after seeing the piece of code that shocked both SER-M and Lusamine. "Part of it is from a Rocket Base in Johto. Another seems to trail off into another plane of existence, which we could assume to be in the Ultra Wormholes..." SER-M said in shock. "I must inform Ryder and JC immediately." Lusamine said before leaving the room. However, when Lusamine left, the neural scanner began glowing red.

@Ghostryder30 @YoungBeedrill @Liepard'slie @LunarSilvally @Blue_Flash4

She gave a command quickly raising her hand up. ("-Blue Psychic! Don't hold back! -") she thought. "Umbre!" She cried before standing firmly as her eyes lit up light blue stopping Circuit's attack of the iron tail before she lifted him up and slammed the electric mouse on the ground before the effect of Psychic disappeared. ("-My apologies my friend-") Blue said as she remained focused on her opponent not leaving one vital point visible.
@Ghostryder30

("-Leap up to dodge it and use Shadow ball!-") she said as Blue leaped up to dodge the Discharge before shooting a Shadow ball in the air before using her tail in a fast speed to hit it to give it more power as it hit fast before Circuit could dodge with a direct hit. She landed back down on the ground in front of her partner waiting for Circuit to regain himself.

@Ghostryder30

"Umbre!("-I'm glad you likey toughness!-") she said as she was quickly dodging the iron tails coming her way like it was nothing. She managed to leap up in the air so she wouldn't make contact with Circuit due to his static ability. ("-Blue Dark Pulse!-") her partner commanded as she nodded before opening her other until a dark purplish striking zigzaging beam shot out of her mouth towards Circuit at a fast speed.

@Ghostryder30

Circuit saw the oncoming Dark Pulse, and dodged it right in time to used Electroweb on Blue. "Pika! ("Watch the environment around you, or you'll derez your abilities.")" Said Circuit. Ryder soon took thought. ("-JC and Blue are both amazing. It's just like when Hau and Raichu told me that being good rivals shows the meaning of having good friends that are found by heart when we were at the Alola league. He thought he could show anyone how strong we are. And I believe that Hau was right all along. I think JC and Blue are the same.") Ryder thought before hearing Circuit's voice. "I can be just like her!" Said Ryder to himself. "Only with a heart of pureness." He then began to make his command on Circuit using only deep thought. ("Circuit, focus on Blue's patterns! Look for a new angle!") Ryder commanded as Circuit listened to Ryder's voice and used his electrokinesis powers and caused a blackout in the forest room so that Circuit couldn't be seen. "Pika! ("Now you see me, now you don't!")" Said Circuit.

Blues eyes and rings glowed brightly in the dark room as she remained calm as she closed her eyes smirking slightly. (-"Try to find my weak point I see...well Circuit you don't know the training we girls went through and sensing my opponent in the darkness is just as easy as chasing a Rattata in a dark cave....so this won't be enough to find my point of weakness..-") she thought as she heard her partners voice. ("-Stay calm Blue, this is what I trained you hard for, that you sense your opponent even in the darkness of the room which you perfected perfectly, close your eyes and focus on the movement of Circuit and once you sense him use Shadow ball-") she said to her as Blue nodded before closing her eyes as she was only using her senses to track Circuit's movement as all that lit the room was her rings. Blue steadied her breathing as she was completely focused waiting patiently for the right time.

@Ghostryder30

YoungBeedrill

Previously Beedrillisdrilling
Back at the tournament....
Avery battled Bonnie with a full thought. "Okay Buzz use Pin Missile repeatedly." Buzz nodded. "Beedrill(Take this Dedenne.)" Said Buzz as he used Pin Missile. The attack landed a critical hit fainting Dedenne. "Did we win?" asked Avery. Buzz and all of her Pokemon didn't know anything.

"Dedenne is unable to battle, Avery is this rounds winner!" Said O.D.I.N. "But we were so close!" Cried Bonnie. "Oh well, guess I lost fair and square... " And Bonnie returned his Pokemon and went to the banters.

Meanwhile, Circuit kept himself hidden and out of Blue's sights in the dark room so he could gain the advantage. Circuit only remained silent and used Discharge on Blue from above. "Pika! Pi! Pika, pikachu! ("I'm right here! No, wait a sec... I'm over here!")" Said Circuit as he came out of one tree to the other.

@LunarSilvally @Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @YoungBeedrill

Blue sensed the Discharge immediately as she dodged each attack of sparks from Discharge. She remained very patient for the right time being very aware of her surroundings. Blue returned in front of her trainer keeping focused at all times as JC felt something off outside of the room. She shook it off for now as she focused on her battle ahead. ("-Stay patient Blue, let him come to you"-) she said in thought. ("-Alright Partner...just like we trained..-") she replied as when her eyes were closed she could see Circuit moving through the trees with her night aura similar not when a Lucario uses her aura like Belle the Lucario who is back in Kalos with Professor Sycamore.
@Ghostryder30

Blue chuckled. ("-A tree distraction...oldest trick in the book...but that discharge was part of my plan...-") she thought as she heard her partners command. ("-Psychic on the Discharge but leave some available for your next surprised attack with your Shadow ball...-") she commanded as Blue opened her eyes to use Psychic on the Discharge as she sent some off to the lights that blacked out which had caused the lights to flicker on and off as Blue caught sight of Circuit jumping through the trees. ("-That's it Blue Electric Shadow ball at ready and get close but keep distance!-") she said as with Blue's speed, which was fast compared to a normal Umbreon used the left over discharge with her Psychic as she powered up as Shadow until the two moves combined to create the Electric Shadow ball at ready as she was right above Circuit by one branch and unleashed her Electric Shadow ball attack at Circuit with a direct hit hitting the electric mouse.

@Ghostryder30

"The neural frequencies are getting stronger! This may fry the power grids!" SER-M said. The neural scanner was overwhelmed as the two signals had gotten stronger. SER-M was trying to contact Lusamine but she was still trying to find the champions. The neural scanner began to smoke as SER-M began to panic. Meanwhile in the dream realm, Allister and Nico were running like mad. They were very confused as in front of them was the Silph Company Building. "Huh? That's weird..." Allister remarked. There were scuffling noises behind them as they ran to the back entrance. They began climbing up the rickety fire escape ladder.

@Ghostryder30 @YoungBeedrill @Liepard'slie @LunarSilvally @Blue_Flash4

She knew it was the right time to use her hidden move that took a long time to perfect and now was the time. ("-Blue this is it, time to use your secret move partner use Hyper Beam! Full Blast and don't hold any power back!-") She commanded as Blue leaped up in the air once again before opening her mouth. Umbreooooon!("-I will use all my power for this strong attack and I will not hold back!-") she said as a dark purple and white multicolored orb appeared in her mouth before it unleashed a strong power beam known as Hyper Beam as it came in contact with Circuit's Volt Tackle with all it's might of her strong power. The moves both collided as a big huge amount of dust from the ground surrounded the whole room as both of the trainers couldn't see where their partners were at for a moment.

@Ghostryder30

Blue was too stubborn and persistent to go down easily as she had the chance to grab Circuit tail and latch on firmly and threw the electric mouse on the ground hard before using Dark Pulse as a last resort directly hitting the Circuit before she landed on the ground as she was on the urge to collapse but that didn't stop her as she flipped in the air to land back in front of JC as her Umbreon body showed the massive damage she took as she stepped back a bit to regain her footing. "You alright Blue? Can you keep going?" She asked her. Umbre ....on!("-I refuse to go down easily or that training would have been for nothing! I am alright JC...I still have some power with in me.... however.... Circuit...is really good....almost close to Ash's Pikachu....I need to end this quickly...but when we are synced so close I never give up until the battle is through...our bond is strong and no one can separate us no matter what they do! I may have a way to defeat him...but I must be patient with this...-") Blue said waiting for Circuit to regain himself but luckily she didn't get the static condition from Circuit.

@Ghostryder30

@

Circuit has taken lots of damage, but is nowhere near defeat at all. Ryder is even surprised that Circuit has came that far to face Pokemon big, small, and even strong ones. ("Circuit is so powerful, he can still keep on going without going down... That's just like how the totem Pokemon Gumshoos taught me the meaning of strength when I taught it the meaning of friendship. It told me that being a hero only comes from those who start with a heart that comes from a Pokemon inside a dream that wishes to keep me and my team strong together... I think Circuit is the same... ") Ryder thought. "Come on, Circuit, let's finish this up right where we all started!" Said Ryder towards Circuit. "Pika, pika! ("Last one standing wins!")" Said Circuit and began to use Volt Tackle on Blue with a critical hit.

Blue slide back showing no signs of being defeat but only smiled happy to have a tough opponent she has faced in a long time. "Blue don't hold back, show the power a bond in sync can have!" She said as Blue looked to her raising her head. "Umbreon!("-This is a challenge I accept!-") she said before her speed was suddenly faster then it was before catching Circuit from behind as she used Shadow ball twice and hit them with her tail for harder damage before leaping up in the air to get some distance before leaping back down.

@Ghostryder30

Blue gave eyes of determination as she used Psychic on Circuit before holding him up as she followed with a Dark Pulse with a direct hit before finishing the Psychic by slamming him down. JC raised her arm until it was reaching out. "The darkness will always cover the light and that's when the Moon shines brightest!" She said as in thought. "-Blue Moonlight!-") she said. "Umbre!("-The moon will always guide the darkness to victory so let the moon shined on me and give me strength!-") Blue said as she used Moonlight to heal herself as the damaged marks she had were no longer their.

@Ghostryder30

Circuit took a massive hit from Blue's massive attack. But he only got back up resulting no hesitation and qualms. "The power of friendship is our birthright!" Said Ryder. "Circuit, use a massive Discharge!" "Pika! ("Both the sun and moon guides our hearts and will lead us to where our kingdom can be found, so let us show the world what our true hearts feels like!") Said Circuit as he launched a massive new massive attack called Thunderstorm on Blue. "That's new... " Said Ryder.

Blue leaped back to dodge the strong attack using Psychic to stop the strong attack as suddenly Blue's flower that rested on her ear started to suddenly glow brightly. JC was unsure what was happening but could feel strong urge of power coming from Blue that she never experienced before. "Umbreeeee!("-Let the light of the moon's energy be absorbed into the flower that grew life and unleash a new power and show the sync of bonds between Partners is as strong as never before!-") Blue said as the flower on her ear was clearly absorbing the moonlights energy as Blue leaped up once again as her rings glowed more brightly then before as the ring in the middle of her head started to form a strong and powerful white and light blue multicolored orb being surrounded by white stars and constellations until it unleashed two powerful beams which came together to form a strong spinning beam known as Galaxy Beam as it stopped Circuit's strong attack instantly once it collided breaking free as it came towards Circuit directly hitting him. JC was very surprised at what she saw as she wasn't quite sure what kind of power or move that was as she saw Blue return to her side still staying with persistence.

@Ghostryder30

As the smoke cleared Circuit came out in front of Blue, but this time, his stamina worn out, resulting Circuit to faint in front of Blue. "Pika... ("You win... I yield...")" Circuit said towards Blue in dismay. Ryder looked down and picked up Circuit. Circuit feared that Ryder would be upset or angry. But Ryder wasn't upset or angry. Instead, he was calm and happy. "You and your Pokemon were very powerful." Said Ryder. "Rather than pursue your victory, you taught me and Circuit what it means to become strong like you. You and your team make a fine crowned champion team. For that, I'm proud to battle with the best champion like you. Thank you, for training with me." Ryder gave his buddy Pokemon a hug before Circuit gave Blue a hug much to Circuit's dismay.

She and Blue smiled before Blue finally hit fatigue as she finally fell but her partner caught her and gently lifted her up. "Thank you Blue, you have done well at teaching our student now you can rest partner" she told her gently petting her. "Umbre.....("-Your calm and patience ways of battling has helped me grow and that was something I really looked up to when training and never back down without a fight in battle..-") Blue said giving a gently smile to JC before she had approached Ryder and Circuit who was still hugging Blue. "I am glad to have taught a trainer such as yourself Ryder about being strong, believe me I have enjoyed our battle today and so have Blue and the other girls your Pokemon faced. But let me teach you something, yes I may be strong but I had to work hard to get where I had to be, I had my losses as well which is how I learned. I wasn't strong from the start including Blue since I had raised her from an Eevee to and Umbreon and I had to even train moves like Hyper Beam to Blue for her to use it properly. She had to learn my battle style carefully to observe it. Even the girls I have as teammates started like Blue and had to work hard to get where they are today."

"Don't always rely on strength but the strongest of bonds in sync like Blue and I. Always follow your heart in battle Ryder and don't let emotions of negativity cloud your judgement in what you feel is right. If you do that, the bond between you and Circuit will only grow stronger and so will Circuit's true power within him will only grow stronger. Circuit still has much to learn but with you guiding him through training and he perfects it well then maybe someday, you will defeat me and Blue in battle but that's only if you can figure out my strategic battle which is very hard to figure out. Searching me won't work out either since I barely talk about my battle style" she explained giving a smile as she gently patted his head. "Don't feel dishearted, you did well and you didn't hold back and that I am pleased to see" she added. Blue hugged Circuit back wagging her tail a bit. "Umbreee..."("-You did well Circuit...you were almost at the level of Ash's Pikachu...I am glad to have battled a friend like you and not hold back my power...and my apologies friend for hitting you so hard....but you did give me fatigue....so I will well....might feel it in the morning...-") she said as she gently patted his head with her paw. JC moved Blue to rest on her shoulders until she was now holding Circuit. "As for you Circuit, you had Blue literally on the end of her paws in that battle, I saw how persistent you were with your attacks...which really impressed me and Blue...but either way...even if you lost don't feel dishearted...losing is how you only grow stronger with your partner until your bond is in sync with his then the power of electricity with shock any opponent you face...but that being said well done in battle..." She said rubbing his head with her hand before handing him back to Ryder. Suddenly Ghost had appeared into the forest room suddenly with a look of worry in her eyes.

"Ghost? Is everything alright? You seem concerned about something?" She asked the shiny female Decidueye. "Deci!("-Finally found you two! Lusamine as been looking everywhere for you two! It's very urgent that it only involves you two which she needs!-") Ghost said. "Lusamine is looking for us? Ok lead the way Ghost, let's go Ryder quick!" She added looking to him as Ghost lead the way flying out of the forest room.

@Ghostryder30 @Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

She had healed Blue until she was at full health before following Ghost as Blue ran beside her passing her a bit until she was in front of her tailing Ghost close. She could see then in the hallway Lusamine frantically looking for someone or another person. "Lusamine isn't it? What is the matter? Ghost here told me that you were looking for Ryder and I, but I have a feeling something is wrong if your so frantic about looking for us" she said stopping to catch her breath as Blue leaped up onto her partners shoulders to rest before JC crossed her arms against her looking to her.

"It's Nico and Allister!" Said Lusamine frantically. "They both fell asleep because of the dream stone!" Ryder has not been informed about the dream stone, but went off with Circuit to find out. "Oh, GOOD NIGHT IRENE!" Said Ryder in a full shock. Ryder and Circuit found the dream stone taking possession of Nico and Allister. "We got to get them out of there!" Said Ryder. "Three important people who are in my heart are telling me to help save them! I can't risk losing them, but I will fight along side with JC. Who's with me?" "Pika! ("I am!")" Said Circuit.

She looked around seeing the stone before looking to Blue. "Blue use Psychic quick to get them out of there!" She said as Blue cried before leaping off her shoulders and used Psychic on Nico and Allister. JC had pulled out her emergency Luxury ball throwing it up until it popped open revealing a Primarina. "Delta, make a huge bubble and surround the two trapped trainers to help Blue out!" She said. "Prima!("-Yes ma'am,-") she said as she made a huge bubble as the two boys entered inside before moving them towards her with her own Psychic to get them to safety. "Use Ice Beam to freeze the dream stone to stop possession!" She added as Delta used Ice Beam on the stone freezing it solid before JC had pulled out a capsule that was able to hold it's energy very well until a see through glass cover shut it closed. She held it carefully in her hands as she pulled out the Luxury ball again. "Thanks Delta, rest for now" she said. "Prima!("-As you wish JC and it's no problem at all-") Delta said before being sucked back into the Luxury ball then being placed away. Blue leaped on her partners shoulders again eying the stone inside the capsule which was code locked. "Lusamine, I have a request I like to ask of you if you may have ears to listen to a first Champion of Alola herself" she added.

"Go ahead." Said Lusamine. "I'm all ears." SER-M then arrived to find them. "Master, I'm glad you're here." SER-M said. "And don't freeze it! If you do, they'll be trapped in the dream stone while on ice forever!" "Gotta get them out of there!" Said Ryder. "But how am I supposed to tha-?" Ryder was then interrupted by a three voices inside his heart. ("You can still save them even if you are to do so.") Said one voice. ("Don't fail to come back like I did once.") Said the other voice. ("Like my friends once said to me, Never take your off of your
opponent. Keep up your concentration until the very end. Fear is your greatest enemy. You must concentrate that lives in your heart. It is what you learn from defeat, that is truly important.
") The final voice said. "Let's go save them both!" Said Ryder. "Pika? ("How?")" Said Circuit. "We sleep and we rescue them from what's keeping them." Said Ryder. "I usually sleep all the time and my brother Gold has his job to wake my lazy butt up all the time. It never stops laughing me."

Status
Not open for further replies.