• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: The Unovian and Alolan battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Nico and Goh stepped up to the tournament grounds. "Let the second match: Nico VS Goh, begin!" Goh sent out Raboot against Nico's Skarmory. "You're about to find the pecking order around here!" Nico said. "Yeah, I'm on top!" Goh shot back. "Raboot use Ember!" An sparking ember fired at Skarmory. But Skarmory just grabbed the ember in it's talons. It chucked the ember at Raboot, at high speed that the ember shrank a little. "Raboot, dodge it!" It dodged out of the way of the speeding ember. "Use Flame Charge!" Goh called out. Raboot's body began to be covered in flames as it ran at top speed. It sprinted towards the wall. "What are you doing?" Nico asked. "This." Goh replied. Raboot began to run up the wall. It jumped up and hit Skarmory mid-air. Skarmory staggered as Raboot pounded him with attacks. After a chaotic fury, Raboot landed a Flame Charge, fainting Skarmory.

@Ghostryder30 @YoungBeedrill @Liepard'slie @LunarSilvally @Blue_Flash4

Last edited:

YoungBeedrill

Previously Beedrillisdrilling
"Hmm Raboot, hey Buzz can you give me my Pokedex?" Buzz gave Avery her Pokedex. "Nice okay let's check about Raboot." Avery turned on her Pokedex. "Its thick and fluffy fur protects it from the cold and enables it to use hotter fire moves." The Pokedex explained about Raboot. "Oh interesting." Avery smiled. "Hmmm I wonder what will Nico sent out?" Wondered Avery.

Let's be smart about this. I was way too cocky, so I better use my brains. Nico thought as he readied his second Pokemon. "Go Garchomp!" Nico said as he threw the Pokeball. Garchomp emerged, ready to rumble. "Like we practiced, Garchomp use Poison Jab!" Garchomp slashed at Raboot, knocking it out of the way. "Raboot use Flame Charge!" Goh called out. As the Raboot charged towards Garchomp, Nico was snickering. "What's so funny?" Goh asked. "This." Nico replied. Garchomp hit Raboot skywards. "Use Draco Meteor!" Nico continued. Meteors began raining upwards. "Ha, I've seen that before! Raboot, do what we did with Flygon!" Goh called. Raboot began kicking the stones back at Garchomp. "Just as I planned. Garchomp, Poison Jab!" Nico shot back. Garchomp swang it's claw hard, sending the meteors back at Raboot. Many stones hit Raboot in midair, and after a minute Raboot crashed to the ground and fainted.

"Raboot is unable to battle, this battle goes to Garchomp." Said O.D.I.N. Garchomp must be too powerful because Raboot couldn't keep up with Garchomp's attacks. This time I'll use Sobble. Goh thought as he sent out his next Pokemon. "SOBBLE, LET'S GO!!!" Said Goh. Sobble knew Garchomp was scary, but he couldn't let Goh down. "Use Water Gun!" Said Goh as Sobble used Water Gun on Garchomp. "Looks like Goh's going for Sobble." Said Ryder. "Sobble may be small and timid, but his got skill."

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @YoungBeedrill @Liepard'slie @LunarSilvally @Blue_Flash4

"Oh heck, this may be a problem..." Nico said. If Goh is right, then Sobble can land super effective hits on my Garchomp. I better switch. Nico thought for a moment. "Garchomp come back!" Nico said while returning Garchomp. Then he sent out Alakazam. "Alakazam use Focus Blast!” Nico cried. Alakazam fired off an orange sphere at Sobble. “Sobble, dodge it!” Goh called out. Sobble jumped away from the ball. Sobble then began crying. Water shot out of its eyes. Alakazam was hurt mildly by the drenching and staggered. “Sobble use Pound!” Goh called. Sobble leaped towards Alakazam and hit it in the face. Alakazam tried to swipe Sobble off, but Sobble kept pounding. Finally Alakazam used Psychic to throw Sobble to the ground fainting it.

"Sobble is unable to battle. This battle goes to Alakazam." Said O.D.I.N. No! I cannot lose this time! Not again! I have no choice but send out Scyther into battle. Goh thought. "Scyther, you're my last line of defense!" Said Goh as he sent out Scyther into battle. "Now Scyther, use X Scissors!" Scyther then used X Scissors as Goh knew that bug type moves are powerful than psychic types. "How is Nico mowing Goh down?" Said Ryder. "Normally one trainer should send out one Pokemon after another, but him?" "Pika, pikachu... ("That beats me... ")" Said Circuit.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @YoungBeedrill @LunarSilvally @Liepard'slie @Blue_Flash4

YoungBeedrill

Avery watched the battle in the waiting room. "That kid got skills." Said Avery talking about Nico. "Scolipede-scoli(He's in sync with his Alakazam.)" Said Bead. "Ribombee(We have to be stronger.)" Said Honey while she watched the battle. "Well, looks like type match up isn't everything you need to know in battling." Said Avery.

She was in the waiting room watching the battle through the tv screen as she only had Blade and Blue out by her side. Blue still remained resting on her shoulders while Blade sat next to her as both of the girls watched the screen as well as Nico and Goh battled it off with their Pokemon. She leaned against the wall with her arms against her chest as N had left with the Aether Foundation for the time being. She had told him she would get back to him on the question about joining the Aether Foundation that she had other things to think about. She sighed softly as her eyes remained on the screen through the mask she was wearing with Avery in the room with her.
@YoungBeedrill @Ghostryder30 @Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

"Alakazam, dodge left!" Nico called. The Alakazam was dodging all of X-Scissors, but Nico knew Alakazam couldn't keep up. Soon enough Scyther landed a critical X-Scissor, fainting Alakazam. Besides, Alakazam was weakened from Sobble's Pound and Water Gun. Garchomp, could finish this. Nico thought as he sent out Garchomp. "Garchomp, use Poison Jab!" Garchomp swung at Scyther, but it buzzed away. "Garchomp try flying up close, then using Poison Jab." Nico said. Garchomp took to the sky and prepared to decimate Scyther. It soared towards Scyther at Mach 2, and prepared Poison Jab. Scyther saw the incoming attack and prepared X-Scissor. The two clashed in the air, but Scyther managed to put up with the onslaught. But this was a distraction. Garchomp pretended to go back. "Yes! I can finish this!" Goh cheered. "Not for long..." Nico said, under his breath. "FIRE BLAST, NOW!" A searing wave of fire erupted from Garchomp's maw, Scyther was hit heavily and fell. But it was still alive, barely. "Just as I expected.." Nico said. Garchomp, finish this with another Fire Blast..." Nico said. Garchomp released another blast, which was white hot. It hit Scyther, causing an explosion, before Scyther fainted. "Garchomp wins this battle, meaning Nico will proceed to the semifinals." O.D.I.N announced.

Last edited:

YoungBeedrill

"Well that kid does got skills." "Beedrill(Two more round and we're battling Bonnie.)" Said Buzz. "Scol....(But....)" Bead suddenly stopped. "Ribombee ribombee?(What's the matter Bead?)" Asked Honey. "Scolipede, scolipede(It's nothing, I'll rest on my ball.)" Bead entered her Poke ball. "What's the matter with Bead, she looked so down. I hope she's ready because the next tournament gonna start." Said Avery.

("-hm, what excellent teamwork....Nico has amazing skill with his Pokemon...it's been a long while since I seen a trainer that had such an amazing bond with their Pokemon like that-") she thought as Blue and Blade nodded to JC's thoughts. "Umbreon!("-No doubt he knows what he is doing, I am taking interest in him and his Pokemon and I know Blade is feeling the same-") she said. ("I am feeling the same way as you are thinking Blue-") Blade said. "Hm Ryder, that young man that defeated Goh, his name is Nico right?" She asked him looking to him.
@Ghostryder30 @YoungBeedrill @Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

"Hm, interesting....if Nico ends up beating the other trainers he faces then I have a "special" request that he can not resist and besides....I have been wanting this for awhile now. You may not be able to see it but his bond with his Pokemon is very strong and close and his tactics are very precise and I can read him clearly...and honestly he has caught my interest..." she said as Blue nodded to Circuit. "Umbre! Breon!("-hehe very funny Circuit, you are strong yes but not as close as to defeat me-") Blue said chuckling.
@Ghostryder30

Fleur and Hau stepped out on the battlefield. "Alright, time for me to show my stuff!" Hau said with enthusiasm in his voice. "I will fight as graceful as a lily." Fleur declared while sending out her Aurorus against Hau's Tauros. "Use Stone Edge!" Fleur called out. Aurorus cried and sharepened stones rose out of the ground and hit Tauros. "Tauros, use Double-Edge!" Tauros shot at Aurorus at blinding speed. It hit Aurorus with such force that Aurorus seemed to tip over a little. "Use Blizzard!" Freezing winds ripped through the arena. The sails on Aurorus began to glow in yellow with white stripes as Tauros was whipped by the Blizzard. Aurorus called with a eerie tone. "Finish it with Stone Edge!" Fleur cried. Stones ripped across the ground, hitting Tauros hard. It fainted as the biggest stone erupted out of the ground. It kept going, until it smashed into the wall.

"Pika, pi! ("You may be right, but I've focus my electric powers with my master's heart for eight years and barely broke a sweat.")" Said Circuit towards Blue. "Yup, that's why Circuit is formidable compared to your Blue, JC." Said Ryder towards JC. "Tauros is unable to battle." Said O.D.I.N. "This battle goes to Aurorus." "Take a good break, Tauros." Said Hau as he began to send out his next Pokemon. "Decidueye, go get 'em with Spirit Shackle!" Decidueye soon came out and used Spirit Shackle on Aurorus at a fast pace. "Let's see if can match Decidueye's power!" Said Hau towards Fleur.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @LunarSilvally @YoungBeedrill

She chuckled. "Don't underestimate Blue's power and stragetic or you will instantly make a mistake and lose my friend" she warned as Blue chuckled. "Umbre!("-Oh really Circuit, I love to see if you can get through my harsh training without breaking a sweat and believe me it is VERY harsh hehe-") Blue said looking to the electric mouse.
@Ghostryder30

"Looks like we'll have a friendly competition, then." Said Ryder towards JC. "May the best champion win." "Oi, can you kids shut it?" Said Guzma. "I'm trying to get some sleep here." "Yeah, yeah, we get it Guzma." Said Ryder towards Guzma. "It's not likely that you could just take a beauty sleep all day... " "I heard that... " Said Guzma. After Circuit began to play with Blue, Ryder only thought of being the second champion wouldn't hurt compared to being a platinum-class champion for a brief moment. And so he did.

[(Chapter 6: The cafe tournament and the dream stone | Ryder & Circuit / Avery & Bead / Nico & Alakazam / JC & Blue)]

Ryder then continued to see the tournament with JC as Hau and Fluer continued their best to see who will win the third match. "Come on, Hau." Said Ryder. "You can do it!"

@LunarSilvally @YoungBeedrill @Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

Last edited:
She brought her eyes back to the screen as well as she watched the trainers Hau and Fluer battle each other out with his Decidueye and her Aurorus. "Aurorus is a ice/rock type so if his Decidueye which is a grass/ghost type makes the wrong move then that's it, Aurorus can be a very good Pokemon if trained well and properly. If it had Avalanche or Blizzard while using Hail it can pack a punch to a grass type and Hau will lose automatically... however... Decidueye is also weak against it being part grass so it can go either way" she explained.
@Ghostryder30

"Hey, how about we both battle at the forest room?" Said Ryder towards JC. "I have not battled you before. So maybe we'd should do our own battle a little more private." "Pika! ("Yeah, let's have a Pokemon battle more remotely private.")" Said Circuit to Blue. "We'll come back and see who won after our private battle." Said Ryder.

@LunarSilvally

She looked to Ryder. "Oh so you actually asked to challenge me the first Alolan Champion, well that is very bold of you, alright I accept but be warned I will not go easy on you" she smirked as Blue looked to Circuit. "Umbreon!("Your trainer was bold asking for a challenge oft trainer hehe well let me warn you friend I take my battling very seriously and leave no room for weak points") she warned. "Sol!("-i haven't had a battle in a while since back in Alolan when we were battling trainers in the Alolan League, this will be interesting my friend") Blade said as JC looked to her showing her the Luxury ball as she nodded before looking to Circuit. "Absol!("-i look forward to battling you my friend-") Blade said before being sucked back into the Luxury ball. "Lead the way Ryder," she said placing Blade's Luxruy ball back in her poke holister.
@Ghostryder30

As Ryder led JC to the forest room, Ryder began preparing his Pokemon for battle. "You may have more Pokemon than me, but all of my friends are my only power!" Said Ryder. "May our hearts be our guiding keys. Knucker, I choose you!" Ryder then sent out Knucker into battle. "Dragonite! ("Ready when you are!")" Said Knucker.

@LunarSilvally

Last edited:
Battle in the Forest: JC vs. Ryder

-"A Dragonite...hm...alright..-" she thought as she grabbed the small Luxury ball before making it bigger until it fit her hand. "To make this fair we will do a four on four battle. Is that alright with you Ryder?" She asked him still holding the teammate in the Luxury ball that was in her hand.

@Ghostryder30

YoungBeedrill

Avery watched Hau and Fleur battled. "Hmmm there's something missing." Avery looked closely. "Where's Ryder?" Asked Avery. "Scolipede scolipede(I don't see him too.)" Add Bead. "Beedrill drill(He's doing a friendly battle with his friend.)" Said Buzz. "Ri ribomb(I think he's in the forest room, we better not interrupt them.)" Said Honey. "I think you're right let's just stay and wait for our battle to begin." Avery sat on the chair watched the battle.

Back at the tournament....
"Use Stone Edge!" Fleur called. Aurorus whipped around and stones erupted from the ground. Decidueye began rising up, avoiding the spikes. Decidueye avoided the spikes as Hau thought to himself. This was a bad move, even for a rookie. I need to switch. He swapped out Decidueye for Alolan Raichu. "Alolan Raichu, Use Focus Blast!" Alolan Raichu fired off a Focus Blast at Aurorus, wounding it. "Aurorus, use Outrage!" Fleur cried. A red aura surrounded Aurorus and it tried to pound Alolan Raichu, but it weaved through the onslaught and Alolan Raichu went close and fired off a Focus Blast, fainting Aurorus.

"Same to you Ryder, Artastella let's go!" She said throwing the Luxury ball in the air until a Rapidash appeared but it was in a different form compared to the fire type fire horse Rapidash. "Rap!("-Greetings my fellow opponent, may our battle commence and good luck-") Artastella said as she stood gracefully eyes with no hesitation waiting for her trainers command. "You may make the first move if you so wish Ryder" she said as she kept Artastella's trying hidden to surprise Ryder and his Dragonite.
@Ghostryder30

SER-M then came to Avery and began to talk to her. "Hello!" Said SER-M towards Avery. "Master wanted me to tell you that he wishes you and Bonnie good luck." "Aurorus is unable to battle, this battle goes to Alolan Raichu." Said O.D.I.N. "Yeah, you did it, Raichu!" Said Hau happily. Meanwhile Ryder began to make his first move. "Knucker, Dragon Dance!" Said Ryder. Knucker then used Dragon Dance to increase his stats. "Increasing the stats is the first step into fighting." Said Ryder. "Don't hold back! Knucker, use Hurricane!" Knucker then used Hurricane on Artastella.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @YoungBeedrill @LunarSilvally

YoungBeedrill

"Thanks SER-M and say thank you from me to your master." Said Avery. "Scolipede scolipede(Hmmm I wonder what will Fleur choose, she's so strong.)" Said Bead. "Bomb ribombee(I'm interested in that too.)" Said Honey, she flew on top of Bead and sat on top her. "Scolipede(You're so light.)" Bead smiled. "Hmmm let's wait the battle almost over." Said Avery.

Artastella saw the move Hurricane until her trainer said the command in her thoughts. "-Psychic to cut off the attack!-") she said as Artastella's eyes glowed a light blue stopping the Hurricane before using the attack to make it disappear until the Dragonite was visible to her again remaining patient for the next command. Blue watched the battle closely who was sitting next to her partner while Artastella battled off with the Dragonite.

@Ghostryder30

She has the Dragon claw come at Artastella as she smirked under the mask which he couldn't see. "-Take the attack Artastella!-") she said in thought as she nodded before taking the Dragon claw but she took no damage as it had no effect on her since she was part Fairy type. ("-Use Dazzling Beam!-") she added as a pink blinding beam hit Knuckler since he was close knocking him back the move being super effective. She remained where she was waiting for the Dragonite to regain himself and the surprised look if he had one.
@Ghostryder30

Knucker didn't think he would saw it coming as took a critical hit and fainted. "How smart and strong, but ultimately naive." Said Ryder as he returned Knucker back in his Beast Ball and sent out Sugarplum. "Sugarplum, you're up!" Said Ryder as Sugarplum came out on the battlefield and used Charm without listening to Ryder. "Sylve! ("Try my charms for size!")" Said Sugarplum.

@LunarSilvally

She took out Artastella's Luxray ball. "Well done Artastella, return" she said nodding before being sucked in. "To make this battle fair I will not be sending out Artastella again because she was used to defeat your Dragonite so to be clear I will use another teammate to battle your Sylveon is that alright with you Ryder?" She asked as she pulled out another Luxury ball making it bigger until it fit her hand.

@Ghostryder30

Back at the tournament....
Fleur was shocked at the defeat of Aurorus. "Delphox! Avenge Aurorus!" Fleur sent out Shiny Delphox to combat Alolan Raichu. "Use Shadow Balls!" Shiny Delphox fired off three Shadow Balls from the tip of the wand. Two flew past Alolan Raichu, but one hit Alolan Raichu hard. It seemed to stagger for a moment before levitating away. Shiny Delphox followed up with Fire Blast, hitting hard. "You know what to do!" Fleur called out to Shiny Delphox. It fired off a strong Shadow Ball at Alolan Raichu, fainting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.