• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: The Unovian and Alolan battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
"They didn't found us." Said Ryder towards Avery. "The wind pushed them towards us!" The storm was humongous and dangerous at a close up look. Both Plasma frigate and Aether Helicarrier tried to escape it's reach but another wind wave nearly tore the sails and almost destroyed the engine turbines. "Repair the turbine engines!" Said Lusamine. "Don't the wind blow you guys away!" Ryder went with Avery, Allister, and Nico to fix the one engine that was badly damaged. While Hau and Goh aimed and fired every oncoming Team Plasma attack. "We got them!" Said Hau. "Yeah. We did!" Said Goh.

@YoungBeedrill @Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @LunarSilvally @Blue_Flash4 @Liepard'slie

"The wind blows so hard, I can't handle it." Said Kacey. "Liepard pard(Okay I'm scared now.)" Kacey went searching something that can fix the engine. "Zebstrika(I feel cold now.)" Said Bolt. "Aaaah I forgot to bring my jacket." Said Kacey frozed. "Serperior(I'll warm you up.)" Vine warmed Kacey up. "We should fix the engine faster."

Knucker was trying to help the other Pokemon until a bolt struck the turbine causing Knucker to fall. "KNUCKER!!!" Said Ryder as he grabbed for the lifelines of Knucker to pull him back up. Circuit came to help Ryder in pulling Knucker back up until Knucker was back on the platform. Knucker sighed in relief he gave Ryder and Circuit a big hug. "Dragonite... ("Thanks, master and Circuit.")" Said Knucker. "You're welcome." Said Ryder. "Pika... ("Anytime.")" Said Circuit. As both airships battled from the storms, a giant thunder was about to struck the two airships, but it was pulled back. "President Lusamine!" Said the employee. "The storm!" "It evolved into... HURRICANE KYLIO!!!" Said SER-M panicking. "We're being pulled into it!" Said the employee. "OH NO YOU DON'T!" Said Lusamine controlling the wheel with all of her strength.

@Liepard'slie @LunarSilvally @Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @Blue_Flash4 @YoungBeedrill

(Ghost is a female shiny Decidueye if you guys are confused)

JC had held Blue firmly on her shoulder so she wouldn't fall off the boat. She also had her hand on the rail of the boat as she felt like she was going to go overboard but N grabbed her firmly as he used his weight to keep her aboard. Luckily the girls were in their Luxury balls as Ghost stood close to her for extra weight to keep her on board. "Thanks N and Ghost" she said. "Your welcome" he said. "Deci!("No problem JC!") She said. "Umbre....("Thank God....I do not want to be blown overboard...") Blue said as she held JC's shoulder firmly as her ears and tail were being blown by the strong winds including JC's long hair that was tied up in a high ponytail.

@Ghostryder30 @Liepard'slie @Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

"Ryder, I need you to extend the lifelines and tighten them up!" Said Lusamine. "Are you clear on that one?" "Aye, captain!" Said Ryder. Ryder began to extend the lifelines and tighten them up for better secure. "Lifelines secure!" Said Ryder. "Very good!" Said Lusamine. As another wind wave struck the two airships, the Plasma frigate was then blown off course sending them far off down into the bottom. "PRESIDENT LUSAMINE, THE LAST WAVE IS COMING!!!" Said SER-M. "EVERYONE HOLD ON TO YOUR POKEMON!!!" Said Lusamine. Ryder grabbed Knucker and Circuit while hanging on to their dear lives.

@LunarSilvally @YoungBeedrill @Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @Blue_Flash4 @Liepard'slie

"I need the wrench, Allister!" Nico called over the fury of the storm. "Coming at you!" Allister replied while he threw the wrench. Nico caught the wrench and continued fixing the engine. "Skarmory! Give me an update on the weather!" Nico called. The Skamory tried to fly out, but the winds knocked it back in. "Squawk! ("Winds are too strong, must be very stormy!)" The Skamory screeched. "I need a drill over here!" Allister called. Nico passed the drill to Allister. He plugged it in and began drilling in bolts. So far the engine was halfway finished.

@Ghostryder30 @YoungBeedrill @Liepard'slie @LunarSilvally @Blue_Flash4

"As the Helicarrier began to fall down as well, sparks of the turbine engine began ignite as a thunderstorm powered up the engine. With a roaring whoosh, The Aether Helicarrier boosted from the center of the hurricane into the stratosphere. Everyone was saved, thanks Nico, Allister, and their Pokemon. "Attention, we've escaped the hurricane. Please untie your lifelines." Said the P.A. "Lusamine, that was intense. Don't you think?" Said SER-M. "Don't worry." Said Lusamine. "I should've known that it would a short battle thanks to the hurricane in which we've all escaped from." Lusamine then reported to Nico and Allister. "Congratulations boys, you both would make fine engineers in the future soon." Said Lusamine to Nico and Allister. "Which reminds me, all trainers, I would like you all to meet... O.D.I.N. O.D.I.N?" The super computer then woke up. "O.D.I.N is online." Said O.D.I.N. "Good morning, O.D.I.N." Lusamine sighed. "Good morning to you too, Lusamine." Said O.D.I.N "Any casualties?" Asked Lusamine. "None so far." Said O.D.I.N. "All lifelines were secured during the hurricane battle." "Ryder, congratulations." Said Lusamine to Ryder. "I knew you'd be the best enforcer in the Aether Foundation." "It was nothing." Said Ryder as hugged Circuit.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @YoungBeedrill @Liepard'slie @LunarSilvally @Blue_Flash4

After five minutes, Nico, Allister, Hau, Goh and Nico's parents were talking together in the cafe. "Is everyone ready?" Nico asked. "Yes, I think everyone is ready, but I think we need more people." Allister replied for everyone involved. "Alright, I'll make a sign advertising the tournament." Nico said. He got a big whiteboard and wrote something, then walked outside and put up the sign. It said "We need people to join our tournament. Please go to cafe to inquire."

YoungBeedrill

Previously Beedrillisdrilling
Avery is so excited. "Yes I'll join right Bead?" Bead is excited too. "Scolipede(Yeah this will be fun.)" Avery smiled. "Buzz you can relax okay, come to your pokeball." Buzz came back to it's Pokeball. "Hey let's go to the cafe." Bead agreed. "Scoli-scol(Yeah we'll drink something too.)" Said Bead while she and Avery walked towards the cafe. "I wanted to join the tournament please." Asked Avery.

"I'll watch from the sidelines." Said Ryder as he went to grab some food to see the tournament. Hau and Goh made their way to the cafe to see the tournament. "So what tournament is this?" Said Goh. "Beats me." Said Hau. "Let's look for a place to sit." "Good idea." Said Goh as they both went to find a spot to sit. Ryder and Circuit were both lucky enough to get something good to eat. Toast curry with a side of Malasadas, fries, soup, and a cup Pinap juice. They both went to a spot so they can see the tournament and eat their food. "This meal smells so good I can hardly eat it." Said Ryder. "Pika... ("Yeah... ")" Said Circuit sniffing the scent.

@YoungBeedrill @Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @LunarSilvally @Liepard'slie @Blue_Flash4

YoungBeedrill

"Looks like we have to wait Bead, while waiting drink your moomoo milk." Bead took the moomoo milk and drank it. "Scolipede(Yummy.)" Avery took Buzz out of his Pokeball. "Beedrill(I want to eat too.)" Avery gave Buzz a Poke Bean. "It's colour is yellow just like you." Said Avery while showing the Poke Bean. "Beedrill(Thanks, Yummy.)" Buzz ate his Poke Bean. "We need you guys in full shape ok." Said Avery.

Ryder did realized that did brought Bonnie along with him. Bonnie sent out Dedenne, Lapras, and Tyrunt to train them. "Let's do our best, team!" Said Bonnie. "Denne!/Pras./Ty! ("Okay!/Alright./Yes!")" Said Dedenne, Lapras, and Tyrunt in unison. "Raboot, Sobble, Scyther, this may be hard for us, but let's do our best!" Said Goh. "Raboot... / Sobble!/ Scyther! ("Yeah... /Yay!/Alright!")" Said Raboot, Sobble, and Scyther in unison. Hau then sent out Raichu, Decidueye, and Tauros, and told them to prepare for the tournament. "All trainers must wait until their team is prepared." Said O.D.I.N.

@YoungBeedrill @Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @LunarSilvally @Liepard'slie @Blue_Flash4

"Alright, time to draw the brackets." O.D.I.N announced. "Thanks O.D.I.N!" Allister said. "Alright, for the first round we have, Um, what's your real name dad?" Nico began. "My true name is Kane and your mother's is Fleur, son." Nico's dad replied. "Okay so, Kane VS Allister, Me VS Goh, Hau VS Fleur and Avery VS Bonnie." Nico announced while walking off stage. Meanwhile Allister was preparing his team. "Alright guys, let's do our best." He said. "Rune!/Kyu!/Gar! ("Let's go!/ I'm ready!/ We can do this!")" Runegrigus, Gengar and Mimikyu replied. "Thanks guys." Allister replied. Nico also was preparing his team. "Alright, I choose Skarmory, Garchomp and Alakazam." Nico said. He released those Pokemon out of their balls. "Skar? ("What's the occasion?")" Skarmory screeched. "We've got a tournament to win." Nico replied.

Ryder, Skyla, and Guzma watched from the sidelines as they see Nico and Allister battle with their Pokemon. "If only I would crash their party like the good old times then it would be a skull of a lifetime." Said Guzma. "Too bad we can't crash any more parties." Said Ryder. "Besides, with us at war with Team Plasma and Team Rocket, what other places would we hide in?" "Well played." Said Guzma. "Let's see what the others can do." Said Skyla.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @YoungBeedrill @Liepard'slie @LunarSilvally @Blue_Flash4

YoungBeedrill

"I need to catch more Pokemon." Said Avery. "Scoli-scol(I'll help you.)" Avery went to a forest to search for a bug type Pokemon. "Beedrill(I don't see any.)" Said Buzz. "Oh yeah I forgot I've catch this bug Pokemon while bug catching." Said Avery while she held an Ultra Ball. "Go Ribombee." Ribombee came out of her ball. "Still searching a name for you. Let's go to the Battlefield again." Ribombee yawned. "Ribombee(I'm sleepy.)" Ribombee slept inside her ball.

YoungBeedrill

"Get ready our rival might seem like a little kid, but she is fierce." Ribombee came out of her Ultra Ball. "Oh yeah Ribombee I'll may call you honey. And still get ready we're facing Bonnie her brother is the Kalos Gym leader." "Scol/Drill/Bom(Ready/Ok/On it.)" Bead noticed something. "Scolipede(Hey it's Circuit, we should follow him.)" Said Bead. "Okay Bead let's follow him." Said Avery.

"You wanted a practice match, you've got one!" Nico said over the battle. "Skarmory use Rock Slide!" he called. "Skar! ("Taste my rocks!")" Skarmory taunted in the air. Rocks began to fall all around Runerigus. "Rigus! (Your brain as dull as these rocks!")" Runerigus shot back. "Use Shadow Ball!" Allister called over the commotion. It fired a Shadow Ball upwards, tearing through multiple rocks. It missed Skarmory by a centimeter. "Mory! ( Hey! Watch the chrome!")" It cried with a worried expression. "Runerigus! (Does it matter, you TIN CHICKEN!) Runerigus cried. "SKARMORY!! ("THAT'S IT!!")" Skarmory screamed. "Hit it with Brave Bird!" Nico screamed. Skarmory cawed and charged towards Runerigus. It caused a gigantic explosion. When the explosion ended, Runerigus was under Skarmory. "Runnee.... ("I lost to a tin chicken...") Runerigus said before fainting. "Skar. ("Call me that again. I dare you.")" Skarmory said while scratching Runerigus's chest.

YoungBeedrill

"Hey guys I bought a Toast curry while waiting, you guys can eat it." Buzz and Bead smiled. "Scolipede scoli(This smells good.)" "Beedrill(Yummy.)" Honey ate her curry. "Ribombee(Yum, now I'll eat my pollen puffs.)" Avery looked at Honey. "You could make pollen puffs?" Honey nodded. "Well let's wait until the tournament begins." All of her Pokemons nodded.

"I need a five minute break." Nico said exhausted. "So do I..." Allister also said. They both went to the Pokemon Center that was onboard the carrier and healed up their Pokemon. Then they went to their room and just rested, but again they fell asleep. They woke up in the mystery dream realm. "Not again!" Nico said upon looking around. "We have to do this again.." Allister grunted. They both began looking around. This time, they were in a very different part of the realm. The noise from the fireworks seemed bleached out as the pair wandered near a orange rock. "Huh? What even is this?" Allister asked as he picked it up. Then the stone glowed with a crazy amount of light and Nico and Allister were suddenly back in their room. "Let's just go to the tournament." Nico said. "Deja Vu.." Allister replied. They both left as O.D.I.N chirped up. "The tournament will start in 2 minutes." However they didn't notice the same orange rock on the bedside table.

YoungBeedrill

"The tournament will start in two minutes. So we'll need to get ready." Avery cheer up her friends. "Scolipede(I'm gonna try my best.)" Said Bead. "Ribomb/Beedrill(Me too/Me too.)" Avery smiled. "You guys could rest." Avery's Pokemon went inside they own Pokeballs. "Scolipede(See you in the tournament.)" Said Bead towards Avery. "Well, still waiting for the tournament to start." Said Avery while waiting.

After another practice battle, Allister and Nico were ready to start the tournament. "Good luck!" Nico called as O.D.I.N came alive. "Kane, Allister, please proceed to the arena." Allister and Kane stepped up to their side of the battlefield. "Let the tournament begin with Kane VS Allister!" O.D.I.N announced. Allister sent out Mimikyu against Kane's Tropius. "Mimikyu, use Leech Life!" Allister commanded. The Diguise Pokemon quickly jumped on the head of Tropius and sucked on it's nutrient filled leaves. The Tropius quickly bucked, but the Mimikyu kept going. Finally Tropius bucked so hard that Mimikyu was sent flying. It hit the ground hard, but it got up. "Mimikyu, use Shadow Ball!" Allister called. Mimikyu countered with Shadow Ball, which hit Tropius in the head. Tropius then used Sunny Day, making the battlefield hot. Mimikyu was suffering under the heat, so Tropius used Aerial Ace. But the attack did no damage, and Mimikyu's head limped. "What the?" Kane replied. "Ha! You only busted Mimikyu's Disguise. "Good. Tropius, Solar Beam." Kane replied. The sun would make Solar Beam fire on the same turn. The Tropius rose it's head and the solar energy went inside his mouth. The Fruit Pokemon fired of a beam of sunlight, fainting Mimikyu.

YoungBeedrill

"Woah Kane is really strong right Bead?" Bead nodded. "Scolipede pede(We need to get stronger too.)" Avery smiled. "I hope we're strong enough." Buzz looked at Avery. "Beedrill(You can eat this food you know?)" Said Buzz showing the pollen puffs. "Thanks Buzz and Honey. Let's learn about them while we wait." Said Avery.

Allister sent out Gengar to attack Tropius. "Gengar use Sludge Wave!" A purple tsunami washed over the battlefield. Tropius was very hurt but was still standing. "Tropius! Use Synthesis!" Kane called. With the shining sun, Tropius regained it's strength. It rose up and prepared to strike. But Allister called first. "Gengar, use Thunder!" A gigantic thunderbolt shot out the sky and electrocuted Tropius. This also made the sky dark. "Tropius use Solar Beam!" Kane ordered. Solar energy began to seep into the The Fruit Pokemon's mouth. "Gengar, clog it's mouth with Shadow Ball!" Allister screamed. Gengar jumped towards it. "Why haven't you fired yet!?" Kane asked Tropius. Then he noticed the dark sky. "Oh.." he said. Gengar was at the mouth of the Tropius. Just as the Solar Beam began to fire out, Gengar threw a Shadow Ball at it. The solar rays split out and the Shadow Ball hit. A huge explosion appeared. When it faded, the injured Tropius and healthy Gengar were standing off. Tropius then collapsed, fainting it. "Yes!" Allister said while pumping his fist into the air.

"Time for a little smackdown! Go Empoleon!" Kane said as he threw the Pokeball. Empoleon came out, ready to defeat Gengar. "Empole! (Who's ready to be defeated!")" "Empoleon use Earthquake!" Kane said. Gengar felt the earth shake under it's feet. The earthquake hit Gengar hard, but it got back up. "Counter using Thunder!" Allister screamed. Another thunderbolt shot from the sky, but Kane screamed. "Dodge it!" Empoleon dodged out of the way. "Hit Gengar with Steel Wing!" Kane continued. Empoleon charged towards Gengar at high speed. Gengar tried to fend off the flipper, but it sent Gengar flying. "Finish it with Hydro Pump!" Kane called. A gigantic stream of water tore through the stadium, knocking out Gengar.

"Go Runerigus." Allister said solemnly as he sent it out. The Runerigus was ready to destroy Empoleon. "Rune! ("This time I will win!")" It called with a determined expression. "Empol! ("I'll teach you that you can't!")" The Empoleon roared. It charged at Runerigus with Steel Wing. But Runerigus disappeared. "What the?!" Kane said. "Runerigus, finish Phantom Force!" Allister ordered. Suddenly Runerigus appeared behind Empoleon and hit it on the head. "Empoleon use Steel wing again!" Allister called again. Empoleon slashed at Runerigus, but it just slammed the flipper away with a fist. "Runerigus use Body Press!" Allister cried again. The Runerigus jumped up in the air, reformed into a slab depicting a serpent and dropped on Empoleon. The Emperor Pokemon staggered back, giving Runerigus time to land an Earthquake, fainting Empoleon.

Kane snickered at Allister. "You're no match for my last Pokemon!" he said. "Bring it!" Allister shot back. Kane sent out Dracozolt, his partner. "Dracozolt hit it with Bolt Beak." The electric beak shot towards Runerigus, but when it hit it didn't do anything. "What the?!" Both Allister and Kane said shocked. "Ground-type Pokemon are immune to electric attacks." O.D.I.N announced. "Runerigus, hit it with Earthquake!" Allister said. Runerigus smacked it's hands on the ground and the earth begun to shake. "Dracozolt, jump!" The Fossil Pokemon jumped up high, avoiding the Earthquake. "Fire with Draco Meteor!" Dracozolt roared and meteors began raining from the sky. One meteor hit Runerigus in the chest, visibly cracking it.

Runerigus was really pissed off now. "Ruunnnee... ("You shouldn't have done that...")" It creaked as it leaped towards Dracozolt. It grabbed Dracozolt's jaws and slammed them shut, not letting go. "Dracozolt, fight it!" Kane cried but Runerigus was not letting go. "I have never seen that ferocity in any of my Pokemon before..." Allister remarked. Dracozolt finally escaped from the reach of Runerigus, and it waited for orders. "Use Aerial Ace." Kane ordered. Dracozolt hit Runerigus, breaking a hole in it's chest. But that was a mistake, as Dracozolt froze after looking into the hole. Dracozolt could see thousands of horrific pictures none could describe. It got paralyzed and fainted. "Allister wins the first match and moves on to the semifinals!" O.D.I.N announced. "Yeah, but that was a horrific win..." Allister commented.

Last edited:

YoungBeedrill

"That was awesome." Said Avery. "Scolipede(We might need to think about him.)" Avery had a thought. "We need to learn about type matchup too." All of her Pokemon nodded. "Well Viola said that Bonnie is one of Ash's friend." "Beedrill beedrill(We need to becareful when battling that kid.)" Buzz said. "Ribombee(Bonnie could make a fun battle.)" Avery ate her berry. "You guys could eat your Poke Bean." Said Avery. All of her Pokemon ate those Poke Beans quickly. "Come on let's go to the battlefield." All of her Pokemon agreed.

YoungBeedrill

"Uhhh this is a little bit odd." Avery looked at Ribombee. "Ribombee ribombee(So you're one of Ash's friend? So you're must be quite strong.)" Said Honey positively. "Hey Honey can you make your friend a Pollen Puff?" Asked Avery towards Honey. "Ribombee(Of course.)" Honey made a Pollen Puff. "Ribombee ribomb(Here you go, hope you liked it.)" Honey gave the Pollen Puff to Bonnie. "Well guys you could rest on your ball." Avery kept all of her Pokemon in the balls.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.