• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: The Unovian and Alolan battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Basil?" Said Ryder. "It smells good." But Ryder snapped out of it and focus in rescuing JC. ("Hold on JC. I'm on my way.")" Thought Ryder. As Ryder caught up with N and Blue, saw what happened to JC. "She may be gone, but her heart is still connected to me." Said Ryder putting his hand on his chest and then turning back to his friends. He and Circuit then charged their right before tackling into Camrupt, Hydredion, Giovanni, and Ghetsis head on. "Sorry to BUMP on you and your Pokemon, Giovanni and Ghetsis." Said Ryder. "But I believe I had to do that to you both and your Pokemon just because I'm late for the party. Now, let's continue our fight party, shall we bud?" "Pika, pi-pikachu! ("With pleasure!")" Said Circuit.

@LunarSilvally @YoungBeedrill @Liepard'slie @Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

Allister and Nico were running at top speed towards the balcony. " There is a very hungry Salamence on our tails, what were you thinking!" Allister screamed with Polteagiest cradled in his arms. " Don't worry, I have a reasonable plan..." Nico began as they reached the balcony. He sent out his Decidueye, and then looked at the balcony. " We might have a problem.." Nico said. " Now what?" Allister said sadly. " From one position we cannot get two parallel ropes in place." Nico said, while scrawling in this notebook. "We might not have enough time. If only there was another Decidueye around..." he continued, but rustling noises began to fill the air. " What in Arceus is going on!" Allister and Nico screamed. Suddenly another Decidueye showed up. "Who's the clone?" Allister asked shyly. "Ghost, thank Arceus for not listening to me earlier! Alright, you and my Decidueye need to fire a quill attached to a rope.." Nico started, but Ghost shot a quill back, hitting a grunt in his boot. " Nice!" Allister said. " As I was saying, I will put you in a position, just fire straight. We will do the rest." Everyone got into position and the Decidueye fired their quills, creating two tightropes as Nico tied the ends to the floor. He and Allister began walking the tightrope.

@Ghostryder30 @YoungBeedrill @Liepard'slie @LunarSilvally

"You'll regret that!" Said Ghetsis. "N, you protect JC's team." Said Ryder. "These Rocket and Plasma tyrants are mine." "You presume too much, boy." Said Giovanni. "Like the rest of the trainers you will soon kneel before Team Rocket and Team Plasma." Ryder overheard what Giovanni said but then scoffed. "Kneel before you both? That doesn't sound right..." Said Ryder. "Piiiikaaaa... ("Boring...")" Said Circuit who was not amused to Giovanni and Ghetsis' supreme. "I agree with you bud." Said Ryder back at his Pikachu.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @YoungBeedrill @LunarSilvally @Liepard'slie

N huffed. "We will never bow down to you father...what your doing.... Liberating Pokemon from their trainers...it's just isn't right!? I learned that Pokemon can choose to stay by their trainers side through thick and thin! That People and Pokemon can live along side each other in harmony with the strongest of bonds like Blue and JC! No matter what you do, even if you separate them, you can never separate the bond with Pokemon and trainer and that's something you will never understand!" He explained as Blue and Blade finished the final blow on the Camrupt and the Hydredion. "You lose!" He said. "Tsk well I knew this would happen!" He said before pressing a button as a large cage fell from above them as Wolfa, Blade, and Blue jumped out of the way until the cage fell on the heros locking them inside. ("-N!-") the girls said. "Umbre!("-Circuit!-") she said as she reached her paw in to touch his head. The Commanders laughed as Ghetsis spoke. "Did you really think that I didn't have a back up plan to trap you fools!" He said as Blue was angry glaring at Ghetsis. "Umbreeeee!("-You will pay!?-") she said angry glaring at them as suddenly the rocky stone statue holding JC glowed brightly blinding everyone in the room including Blue.

Ghost flew next to Nico to make sure he didn't fall off but kept her eyes on Allister as well.

@Ghostryder30 @Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

Ryder knew he fell into a trap along with Circuit. Until a bright light began to fill the room as Ryder began to say the 'Heart King's Oath'. "In the brightest sun and moon of black and white, and in the darkest times of despair, no evil shall rise victorious. Let those who worship thy thirst of power..." As Ryder was almost finished with the oath, Ryder and Circuit's hearts exploded the cage into a million pieces scattering across the entire room. "PIKA, PIKA-PI-PIKACHU!!! / BEWARE OUR COURAGE, TRINITY UNION X(Cross)!!!" Shouted Ryder and Circuit. "You're both wrong about one thing Giovanni and Ghetsis." Said Ryder. "You're traps are flawed, and our hearts burn bright as it is already." "Pikachu! ("Exactly Ryder's point!")" Circuit agreed.

@LunarSilvally

Last edited:
"That is correct Ryder, it was all according to my plan exactly how I planned it" said a familiar voice as Blue's eyes and ears lit up. "Umbre!("-JC!-") Blue said as Wolfa and Blade lit up as well running towards her as Blue leaped on her shoulders nudging her gently. "What! Your supposed to be frozen in stone!" Ghetsis said angry. "How......is this possible!?" Giovanni said angry. "You commanders really are idiots, honestly I could have been a best leader then you clowns...it's simple.... bonds between us and our Pokemon are stronger then you can imagine no matter how far you separate us but of course that is something you will never understand" she said stern. "Tsk! Damn you!" He said as he sent his grunts after her sending out a bunch of Koffing at her. (-"Useless...."-) she thought. "Blue Psychic now..." She said as Blue's eyes glowed completely blue stopping the Koffing from moving before slamming them across the room knocking them out. "Tsk, we will retreat for now but we will come back stronger!" Ghetsis said as he threw smoke balls on the ground not allowing the heros to come after them until the whole room was empty JC looking up at the sky through the window.

@Ghostryder30

"I knew my oath brought you back." Said Ryder towards JC. "And I'm so glad we came to your rescue." Circuit jumped off of Ryder and began to hug JC after charging into her. "Circuit, don't hurt her!" Said Ryder. But Ryder can see why Circuit was hugging her. He missed her so much, he began to weep in tears. "Right, I guess I should've brought some... Malasadas?" Said Ryder and gave JC a hug. "I missed you so much, my friend." Hau and Goh looked at Ryder hugging her. "So that's what Ryder was looking for." Said Goh. "Yup. He was looking for JC to turn the tables for the Aether Foundation to stop Team Rocket and Team Plasma." Said Hau. "C'mon team, let's level this prison building to the ground." Said Ryder.

@LunarSilvally

JC tensed a bit after all the hugs from Ryder and Circuit as she held the electric mouse Pikachu gently petting him as she shifted to let him rest on her shoulder for the moment. "Sorry to worry you guys but I am alright, it was all part of my plan to outnumber them and figure out their strategies cleanly. Blue was also part of this so she had to act like I was going when really she could already feel that I was still there" she explained patting Ryder's head. "We can talk of details later but we need to get out of this building, it's going to self destruct any minute now" she added as the alarm went off and at that moment the glass was bashed in revealing Stellica her Corviknight as the armored bird landed next to her. "How does fight sound?" She asked catching the two Luxruy balls that N tossed her in her hand before returning the two girls saying well done before putting them away. "Let's go, there is no time to waste" she added getting on Stellica's back.

@Ghostryder30

After a risky tightrope and a miracle, Allister and Nico had made it across. " Hey where are both the others and the Sala..." Nico asked, but he was cut off by Salamence hitting them full force. "OW!" They both said. Ghost flew back and struck Salamence in the head with a quill. It groaned and fainted, breaking the door open. "Uuuhhh...." Allister began, but Nico immediately got up and began searching. " Allister, you coming?" Nico said. "Coming." Allister groaned while getting up. They searched empty cells around for thirty minutes but they couldn't find them. "It's a another dead end. Why can't the world just..." Nico groaned, but a hand beckoned them over. It was a couple sitting in a cell. "You claim to be my son. Then show me your notebook." the man. Allister gave Nico's notebook and the couple read it. They were moved to tears by all the things inside, so the mother spoke to him. "Nico Sylvester, you are our son. Come to your parents." Nico busted the bars open and they all hugged. Suddenly an alarm began ringing. "I think we better go." Allister said while Nico helped his parents out of his cell. "Nobody is going anywhere!" a voice said. Everyone turned and saw Arlo and Hunter J still there. "Didn't you get the memo idiots, Giovanni and Ghetsis left." Nico said, standing his ground. "We will be taking the four of you as trophies, especially the masked boy. That is why we are here." Hunter J mocked. Then they suprised everyone by attacking and capturing the others.

Last edited:
"Everyone, get clear of the blast!" Said Ryder to everyone. "This building is gonna blow!" "What!? You've already placed the bombs in the building!?" Said Goh. "We'd better do what he said, or it's lights out for us!" Said Hau. "Fine by me!" Said Goh as he warns his Pokemon to follow Ryder and the others to get clear of the prison building. "SER-M! Signal Lusamine. WE ARE GETTING OUT OF HERE!!!" Said Ryder. "Understood, master!" Said SER-M as he gave Lusamine a call that they are about to evacuate Lush Jungle. "Hold on, kids." Said Lusamine. "The Aether Helicarrier is on it's way!" Ryder then used his ion cannon to fire an ion flare to let Lusamine know they are here. Suddenly, Hunter J grabbed Ryder's leg. "YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!!" Said Hunter J. "Master!" Said SER-M concern that Ryder would fall into Hunter J's hands. "Salamence, tear down that brat and his Dragonite and his Pikachu!" Said Hunter J. But Salamence was then kicked to the face by none other than Ryder's mirror version. Dark Ryder. "Sorry to bother, but I'm afraid your bounty is shattered by me!" Said Dark Ryder. "Dark Greninja, take 'em down!" "Greninja... ("With pleasure...")" Said Dark Greninja.

@LunarSilvally @Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

Arlo had sent Hunter J with her healed Salamence to intercept the others while he watched the prisoners. Nico, his parents and Allister were tied up. "Wait Allister, do you see that shelf?" Nico said. "Yes, why?" Allister replied. Nico kicked a nearby rock. It bounced off a telescope, which rolled down knocking a Swiss Knife onto a rubber mattress. It bounced at the right angle to free Nico from the trap. He quickly untied everyone. "WHAT!?" screamed Arlo as Nico and his friends booked out the door. When they reached the courtyard, They saw Dark Ryder attacking the group. Nico's Dad reached out a Pokeball. "I hid this from our captors." He said as out from the ball came a Dracozolt. It jumped down and looked at Dark Greninja. "SCROOEECH! ("Stop attacking these people or I will attack!")" said Dracozolt. "Ninja! ("You don't scare me you lumbering doofus. Bring it!")" replied Dark Greninja. Immediately Dracozolt fired a electric beak at Dark Greninja and the beak hit, causing a lot of damage. Dark Greninja immediately made a watery kunai and began hacking at the Dracozolt. However Dracozolt grabbed Dark Greninja hands and threw him to the ground. "Dracozolt, use Draco Meteor!" Nico's Dad said from the balcony. "SCRREECH! ("Time for some meteors!)" Dracozolt screamed. Meteors began raining from the sky. Dark Greninja tried to avoid them, but there was too many meteors.

"Stand down, mister." Said Dark Ryder. "My Pokemon isn't here to fight yours. Besides, who the hell would want to fight a desperate family in the middle of an escape plan?" "Greninja... ("Leave this place now. Or you'll have to fight me if you all want to die.")" Said Dark Greninja. "Okay, SER-M. Began the countdown!" Said Ryder. "On it, master." Said SER-M as he hacked the prison system in a self destruct countdown alarming everyone to get clear. "Self destruction in 30 seconds." Said the P.A. Speaker.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @LunarSilvally

YoungBeedrill

Previously Beedrillisdrilling
"If we manage to escape this explosion this will be a happy ending." Buzz and Bead still confused about Dark Ryder and Dark Greninja "Scolipede pede(Those guys sure looks mysterious.)" Buzz nodded "Beedrill(I hope they don'y mess up our plan.)" Buzz always don't believe any new people. "Well if we escape this what's next? Enjoy our normal life or... you have other idea?" Buzz and Bead interested in heard Ryder's and others idea.

"Listen up, everyone." Said Ryder. "If this is war they want, then this is the war the will have. Lusamine told me first hand on how to save Alola and Unova. I'd say Lusamine and I will help you guys out in searching for the Ultra Guardians by becoming the Master Sentinels. Mechs will await your rise when you all are ready. Today we will show Team Rocket and Team Plasma that our hearts are united as one! WHO IS WITH ME!?!?" "I AM!" Said Goh. "I'm with you, bud!" Said Hau. "Pika, pika! ("I'll be with you to the very end!")" Said Circuit.

@YoungBeedrill @Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @LunarSilvally

"Alright." Said Ryder. "LEVEL THE PRISON BUILDING DOWN!!!" SER-M then increased the bomb's timer. "Self destruction in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1..." Said the P.A. as the bomb reached to zero and exploded, leveling the building down into the ground. From above, Lusamine and Aether Helicarrier arrived to pick up the rest of the Pokemon trainers. "Hurry!" Said Lusamine. "Climb aboard! All of you!" "We'd better do what she says or we'll be on their hit list!" Said Ryder as he grabbed Circuit and climbed on Knucker before take off. "Follow my lead!" And Ryder, Circuit, and Knucker finally reached the Aether Helicarrier while leading the rest of the trainers on board.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @YoungBeedrill @Liepard'slie @LunarSilvally

YoungBeedrill

"Okay that was not safe." said Avery. "Buzz help me." Buzz carried Avery to the Aether Helicarrier. "Scolipede(Hope this place is big enough for me.)" Avery pulled something from her bag. "Okay Buzz and Bead eat this Oran Berry." Bead and Buzz ate the Berries quickly. "Scolipede pede(Wow finally I can eat food again.)" Buzz nodded. Bead gave some Berry to Circuit. "I hope those team not following us, I'm done with them." Said Avery. Avery drank her milk. "The prison is totally wrecked." Buzz and Bead looked outside the Helicarrier windows. "Beedrill(Well looks like we're fine for now.)" Bead doesn't answer and still have a thought of Dark Ryder and Dark Greninja. "Scolipede(Hope those people are safe.)" Said Bead in her thought.

"Nico, what should I do? Most of the people on this carrier don't know me." Allister whispered to him. Nico had used Alakazam to teleport his family and Allister into the helicarrier. "Keep cool, somebody will ask you. I know that you're shy, so just be calm." Nico advised him. He looked out the window and saw a enormous jungle. "Woah..." he gasped in awe. Meanwhile, Nico's parents were sleeping, as they had been worn out by the rescue. Nico just watched the others talking to each other. After a minute, Allister yawned. "This place is so dreary, that I'm getting sleepy just looking at it..." Allister said before falling asleep.

"Alright everyone." Said Ryder. "Today, we head to the skies airborne. We'll search for the Ultra Guardians, and Team Plasma and Team Rocket will all answer to all of us. Head to your new dorms, please. Thank you all, and welcome to the masters of sentinels." Ryder and Circuit then met up with Nico, Allister, Alakazam, Avery, and Bead. "I want to thank you both for helping me. I guess you've both made a new friend today." Said Ryder. "How's your new friend, Nico? Is he well?" "Pika, pi-pikachu! ("Thanks Alakazam and Bead, for helping us blow up the prison building down.")" Said Circuit.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @YoungBeedrill @LunarSilvally @Liepard'slie

"Allister's fine and asleep, thanks for asking." Nico replied. "Alaka! ("I was happy to help.")" Alakazam told Circuit. "I guess we better go to our dorm." Nico replied. "Hey, where are my parents?" he asked Ryder. Meanwhile Nico's parents were looking for Nico. "Nico? Nico? Where are you?" His mother cried. "Don't worry, Dracozolt will find him!" He summoned Dracozolt. "Please sniff out Nico." Nico's dad asked the Fossil Pokemon. Dracozolt sniffed the ground heavily. "SCREACH! ("I have Nico's scent!)" Dracozolt cried before lumbering off. Nico's parents followed him.

YoungBeedrill

"Wow this place is big like really big." Avery looked around in awe. "Beedrill drill(Your mom calling.)" Avery took out her phone. "Scolipede scolipede(Happy to help little guy.)" Avery closed her phone. "Scolipede(Who's calling you?)" Avery smiled "It's my mom, she just want to know how's i'm doing." Meanwhile Buzz is eating a PokePuffs. "Beedrill bee(Avery's mom food is yummy.)" Avery gave some to Bead. "Well i'm going to my dorm now." After she said that Avery went to her dorm.

JC left the group by herself with Blue since the other three girls were in their Luxury balls. Blue rested on her shoulders looking at her partner in concern as she leaned against the edge of the boat in deep thought. "Umbre....("-You alright partner....-") she asked her. "I'm alright Blue, just in deep thought" she said as she noticed a familiar shiny Decidueye standing next to her. "Ghost?" She said. "Did Shadow send you for my rescue because he was concerned?" She asked her. "Deci!(-"yes he did-") she said. "That overprotective brother of mine...." She said to herself as she gently petted her head. "Thank you Ghost really..." She said as N suddenly approached her. "JC...." He said as she turned to him. "N.....I'm sorry to worry you..." She said folding her arms against her chest. N suddenly hugged her without answering her as she tensed for the moment before relaxing as she returned the hug. "I was so worried JC, I thought we lost you..." He said as he pulled away from her as Zorua leaped into her arms suddenly happily looking up at her. "Zorua!("-I'm so glad your ok!-") he said. "Sorry to worry you Zorua," she said gently petting his head.
"JC, there is something I like to ask you?" N said looking to her. "Yes what is N?" She asked. "Would you be willing to join Aether Foundation?" He asked. "With your stragetic mind and skill...I know we can defeat Team Rocket and Plasma" he added looking to her. JC looked to him for the moment before looking to face the ocean in deep thought about N's question.

Ghost on the other hand was looking at the worried Nico as she flew up to him. "Deci! Decidueye!("Is everything alright Nico?" She asked looked to him.

@Ghostryder30 @Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

Ryder then came to Lusamine for further report. "I know I'm glad to be a member of your family, but... Are you sure you can train me on how to control a mech?" Said Ryder. "The mechs are a different type armor for humans and Pokemon of the like ever since the Ultra Guardians disbanded after the UB-05 Glutton nearly destroyed the Alolan Championship. Mostly." Said Lusamine. "You are dismissed. You have a new dorm below the deck. It's near your new friends." Ryder looked at Circuit then back at her when she left.

[(Chapter 5: Battle in the skies | Ryder & Circuit / Avery & Bead / Nico & Alakazam / JC & Blue)]

Ryder began to sleep in his bed with Circuit digging deep into Ryder's chest trying to snuggle, unaware that Goh looked up the archives of the Aether foundation with his Pokemon Raboot and Sobble. "Computer, give me some info on the record of Ryder." Said Goh. The computer soon found something for Goh. "Here's what I found: Ryder is said to be the platinum-class champion aside from JC being the first champion of Alola. The entire region respected them as queen and king only to their thoughts. After Ryder's journey into becoming a champion, he then set off to rescue his lost brother along with JC by his side, and the rescue journey was also a success. Instruments of extinction were all swept away after doomsday was eliminated." The computer said before waking up to the sound of the computer. And to make matters worse, Sobble began to cry out loud due to Project: Extinction. But fortunately, Sobble stopped crying and began to stare at Ryder who wasn't even crying. "You know, that's barely a good way into waking me up if you know what's good for you." Said Ryder. "Sorry. I just thought that your... " Said Goh before Ryder could say anything. "I know." Said Ryder. "Believe me or not, my family has been through unlucky times. But things then changed when Circuit came along to help me. But if he wasn't here to help, I'd give up on everything... " Ryder then came out of his room to meet up with Avery, Bead, Nico, Alakazam, Nico's parents, Dracozolt, JC, and Blue at the cafe before grabbing a Pinap berry smoothie. "Hey guys." Said Ryder sleepily. "Pika, pi... ("A bit sleepy...")" Said Circuit towards Bead, Alakazam, Dracozolt, and Blue.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @YoungBeedrill @LunarSilvally

Nico had woken up early and was at the cafe after a calm night. Dracozolt and his parents had found him yesterday along with Ghost, but the Decidueye had to return to his trainer after Nico went to bed. "Hey Ryder, how was last night?" Nico asked as he sipped a Kasib Berry iced tea. Nico's parents decided to go with Wiki Berry coffee. Meanwhile Allister had finally woken up, and looked around. "Nico? Anyone?" he asked. He decided to leave the room and head to the cafe. "Oh there you are Nico. I was so worried about you." Allister said when he saw Nico and his parents enjoying drinks. Allister took a Colbur Berry smoothie and sat down next to Nico.

"So you're Allister?" Said Ryder. "Allister, as in the Ghost gym leader from the Galar region?" Circuit was very sleepy, he then fell alseep on Nico's parent's Dracozolt. "Circuit, did you had a bad night?" Said Ryder towards Circuit. "Pika, pi... ("I didn't sleep well...")" Said Circuit.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @YoungBeedrill

Ryder looked outside to see the dawn rise from the seas. "Beautiful view, don't you think?" Said Ryder towards Nico. Circuit could barely feel Dracozolt nearby, he began to shake violently. "Poor Circuit, he hasn't had a good sleep since we got everyone to safety." Said Ryder.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

"Have you tried getting Circuit to eat a Rowap Berry?" Nico recommended. He grabbed a Rowap Berry and gave it to Ryder. "It should make Circuit fall asleep." Nico said. Then he continued drinking his Kasib Berry iced tea. Allister was just watching the rising sun and was also waiting for the others.

@Ghostryder30

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Nick had followed the group back to where they were and was at the cafe with the group. He was sitting distant from the group since he wasn’t really friends with any of them. He was drinking a drink as he heard Ryder and Nico talking about the weather and their Pokémon.

"I haven't used it on a Pokemon before, but since you gave it to me, I'll give it try." Said Ryder as he gave the berry to Circuit. Circuit then relaxed for a bit until waking up. "Pika? ("Master?")" Said Circuit waking up under Dracozolt. Circuit then saw Nick, Ryder, and Nico and began to wave hello. "Morning, Nick." Said Ryder as Circuit climbed back up on Ryder's shoulder.

@Blue_Flash4 @Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @YoungBeedrill

Last edited:

YoungBeedrill

"Hey sorry i've overslept a bit." Bead and Buzz yawned. "Scolipede(The first time I can finally sleep in Alola.)" Avery took the Pinap Berry juice "Mmm this is yummy." While Bead and Buzz fought over the last PokePuff that Avery brought. "SCOLIPEDE PEDE(THIS POKEPUFF IS MINE!)" Buzz pulled the PokePuff. "BEEDRILL DRILL(NO IT'S MINE!)" Avery doesn't know how to relax them a bit. "Hey guys relax it's only a PokePuff." Bead gave Buzz a piece of the PokePuff. "Scolipede(There is no point fighting over the food, let's share.)" Avery smiled to both of them. "Well no attacks no bad teams, this day gonna be a relaxing day." Said Avery while looking outside the window.

Ryder was glad to all of his friends get along so well. "Attention, the Helicarrier is about to take off, please hold on tight." Said the P.A. "Circuit, c'mon! Let's see the take off." Said Ryder. "Pika! ("Can't wait!")" Said Circuit. Ryder and Circuit looked outside to see the flight. The turbine engines began to rev up as lights of energy began to rise. As the Helicarrier was full flight, other trainers began to float around with no gravity inside. "SER-M, activate the gravity generator." Said Lusamine. "On it, ma'am!" Said SER-M as he activated the gravity generator, resulting trainers to return back down. With the Helicarrier already at full flight, it was time to take off. And with a WHOOSH, the Helicarrier was away. Ryder and Circuit began to head outside to see the clouds pass by as they leave home. Ryder then told Circuit: "Hey bud, look." "Pika... ("Wow... ")" Circuit said in awe. Pokemon everywhere were flying pass by the Helicarrier, even the Beheeyem's UFO flew across the runway. Ryder and Circuit took a deep breeze from the winds as they felt the excitement.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @YoungBeedrill @Liepard'slie @Blue_Flash4 @LunarSilvally

YoungBeedrill

"Buzz I need your help, please let me ride you." Buzz nodded. "Beedrill(Okay Avery.)" Avery flew to the Helicarrier. "It's very beautiful from up here right Buzz?" Buzz smiled "Beedrill(It's nice to be up here.)" Avery can saw everything from up here. "Hey Buzz, Bead let's go bug catching!" Told Avery, both Pokemon nodded. "Scolipede pede(We need more human to make it more fun.)" Avery agreed. "Yes let's ask somebody to do bug catching with us." Avery went searching for people that wanted to do bug catching.

Allister and Nico were having the time of their lives. After a temporary lesson in flight, they were both on the ground. "I really feel like battling someone." Nico told Allister. "Yeah, I actually want to do that." Allister replied. So they walked around, asking people if they wanted to battle. After five minutes, Hau, Nico's parents and Goh had joined. "Sweet, I want to see all my parent's Pokemon." Nico gleefully said. " I hope this battling thing will be fun." Goh said.

@Ghostryder30 @YoungBeedrill @Liepard'slie @LunarSilvally @Blue_Flash4

SER-M looked outside and went to join Avery and Nico in doing Pokemon battle and bug catching. "This bug is interesting!" Said SER-M scanning a Vikavolt. "Smile!" "Uhh, I suggest you back away from that... " Said Ryder. But SER-M didn't listen and didn't see that Vikavolt spewed out a sticky string of web silk. "Good greif..." Said Ryder. "Well, at least a little fun will do." And Ryder and Circuit began to play with Avery and Nico.

(Three hours later)

Ryder then began to rest at the nearest Mech while listening to the song "On my own". Little did he know is that Avery, Nico, and Allister arrived to see Ryder along with SER-M. "So, how did your fun go?" Said Ryder. "A little sticky." Said SER-M in dismay. "What about you?" "Uhh... Fine and all. I just feel like sleeping in sunlight dreaming about something." Said Ryder. SER-M then had a thought of why his master keeps dreaming while sleeping in the daylight. "Master, why do you dream while sleeping in daylight?" Said SER-M. "There was a Pokemon I don't know who it was or what it looked like when it told me that three of his friends were gone but only one itself wanted to be safe from a cold dangerous dragon." Said Ryder. "Was it...?" Said SER-M. "I don't know." Said Ryder. Circuit rubbed on Ryder's belly to keep Ryder warm.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @YoungBeedrill @LunarSilvally @Blue_Flash4 @Liepard'slie

After Nico and Allister went bug-catching, the decided to rest in their room before they started battling. However while resting, they both fell asleep. They both woke up in a strange place. "Allister... I have never seen this place even when we sleep together. Your ghost aura is definitely not causing this dream." Nico said and looked around. "This place reminds me of the windy passages in Spikemuth, but with more fireworks." Allister replied. The realm was comprised of looping bridges and alleys with a lot of fireworks. Allister and Nico ran around together, trying to find the exit. Suddenly, scuffling noises could be heard. "Allister.." Nico spoke as he trembled. "We need to RUN!" Allister screamed. They began running as fast as they can. Allister looked behind them and screamed. There was a mysterious creature with a spherical head running after them. "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!" Allister and Nico screamed. They however didn't see where they where going and both of them banged into a pole. They both woke up in their beds. "Let's battle now." Nico said. "Agreed." Allister replied as they left the room.

@Ghostryder30 @YoungBeedrill @Liepard'slie @LunarSilvally @Blue_Flash4

"But don't worry." Said Ryder. "I'll soon meet that Pokemon I promised to catch. Even if it wants to be with me." It wasn't long until something pushed the Aether Helicarrier with a very powerful violent push. Circuit soon woke up to the sound a violent force. It was Team Plasma and Team Rocket on the Plasma frigate, and just that. Something else pushed to two airships. SER-M came out to see what was happening. "The clouds!" Said SER-M. "They've gone supernova!" "EVERYONE FASTEN YOUR LIFELINE!!!" Said Lusamine. Ryder and Circuit went to the runway and fastened their lifelines along with Ryder's Pokemon team in case if a Pokemon or person falls off with the lifelines tied.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @YoungBeedrill @Liepard'slie @LunarSilvally @Blue_Flash4

YoungBeedrill

"What just happened?!!?!" Bead explained. "SCOLIPEDE SCOLIPEDE(WE WE'RE ATTACKED.)" Buzz tried to calm Bead down. "Beedrill(We have beaten them, we can beat them again.)" Said Buzz calmly. "Yeah, relax Bead." Bead breathe calmly. "Scol-scoli(Yeah but how could they find us?)" Said Bead wondering. "Any ideas how did those weak team found us?" Said Avery towards her friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.