• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: The Unovian and Alolan battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Stellica, spread your knight majestic wings!" She called throwing the Luxury ball up until it popped open revealing a Corviknight as her glowing dot red eyes eyed the Sylveon as she flapped her metallic wings to stay airborne. She waited patiently for her trainers command while she was in the air. She cawed with her metallic bird call. ("Let the strongest Pokemon win and wish you good luck") she said.

@Ghostryder30

Back at the tournament....
This battle was even. Both Pokemon had one type advantage against the other. "Use Shadow Ball!" Fleur called to her Pokemon. The shiny Delphox fired a Shadow Ball at Decidueye, but it dodged quickly. "Return that attack with Spirit Shackle!" Hau said. Decidueye swooped down and fired off a Spirit Shackle. The arrow went around Shiny Delphox and pinned her shadow, causing Shiny Delphox to take a lot of damage. Shiny Delphox however used Fire Blast by making a special sign with her wand. "Avoid that and land a Smack Down!" Hau called. Decidueye, however avoided it before landing a Smack Down. Shiny Delphox countered with Shadow Ball. "Dodge the Shadow Ball!" Hau called. After that attack, Decidueye dodged a Shadow Ball and landed Spirit Shackle, fainting Shiny Delphox...

@Ghostryder30 @YoungBeedrill @Liepard'slie @LunarSilvally @Blue_Flash4

"Delphox is unable to battle, this battle goes to Decidueye." Said O.D.I.N. "Great job, Decidueye!" Said Hau. "We've got 'em!" Guzma and Skyla were still sitting on the banters wondering who will win. "I wonder who will win this tournament?" Said Skyla. "And I wonder what JC and Ryder are up to?" Guzma on the other hand didn't listen. He was fast asleep.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @LunarSilvally @YoungBeedrill

She and Stellica watched the Sylveon not quiet listen to Ryder that well probably due to her Naughty nature but she wasn't going to underestimate the Sylveon not one bit. ("-Stellica grab a hold of the Sylveon with your talons and fly up then wait for my command!-") she thought her in thought. ("-Alright JC, sorry about this Sugarplum-") she told her before in a shift movement of her speed she grabbed the Sylveon carefully but firmly as she flew up high at a swift speed firmly holding the Sylveon tightly with her talons to not drop her as she gave a metallic cry. She watched as Stellica flew up with Sugarplum in her talons as she was keeping a watchful eye on Sugarplum just in case something happens so she wouldn't get injured badly which she was more concerned about but kept an eye on her opponent Ryder as well.

@Ghostryder30

She looked up to see how Sugarplum was struggling in Stellica's grip as she could see this Sylveon not corporating at all. "-Throw Sugerplum in the air and use Steel Wing!-") she said in thought as Stellica gave out a cry as she threw the Sylveon more higher in the air before her wings turned a steel white color slamming one of her wings at Sugarplums body. ("-Sorry friend...-") she said before flying down at full speed to the ground. Stellica went straight down for a while but once she hit closer to the ground she let go of the Sylveon who had hit the ground hard before using her wings to fix her angle until she soared back up before hitting the ground herself. Stellica lowered back down in front of JC still airborne waiting for the Sylveon to regain herself. She had taken some damage yes but due to the charm effect was lowered a bit slightly.
@Ghostryder30

"Use Energy Ball!" Fleur called to Whimsicott. The Windveiled Pokemon fired a green ball at Decidueye. "Split it open with Spirit Shackle!" Hau said. Decidueye fired an arrow, splitting open the Energy Ball, and pinning Whimsicott to the ground. "Counter using Dazzling Gleam!" Whimsicott's body began to glow with a rainbow shine and Whimsicott snapped out of Spirit Shackle. It zoomed at Decidueye, slamming it with immense fairy power. Decidueye staggered for a moment, before lashing back with Leaf Blade. Whimsicott dodged it and fired Stun Spore, paralyzing Decidueye. "Decidueye, break through!" Decidueye didn't move for a few seconds. "Use another Dazzling Gleam!" Fleur called. Whimsicott's body was again engulfed in a rainbow shine, as it charged towards Decidueye. "Decidueye, please!" Hau pleaded. Suddenly Decidueye's body fired a gust of powerful wind. This wind turned into a tornado and knocked Whimsicott to the room's ceiling, fainting it.

Stellica took the attack but it really didn't have an effect on her since she was part steel as she closed her eyes to take it. She opened her eyes once again before looking at her trainer behind her. ("-Wrap it up with Flash Cannon be careful and get close-") she said in thought as Stellica nodded before flying towards the Sylveon purposely making a mistake to close in to follow her attack of Flash Cannon.
@Ghostryder30

"Whimsicott is unable to battle, from that being said, Hau is the winner." Said O.D.I.N. "Yes, we won!" Said Hau as he Pokemon team cheered with joy.

Back at the forest room, Ryder's Sugarplum took a piercing hit, ultimately fainting Sugarplum. "Sylve... ("I should've listened.")" Said Sugarplum. Ryder sighed and returned Sugarplum before pulling out his third Pokemon. "Melody, you're up!" Said Ryder as he sent out Melody. "Prima! ("It's time to make this battle very carefully.")" Said Melody. "Now Melody, use Ice Beam!" Said Ryder as Melody used Ice Beam on Stellica.

@LunarSilvally @YoungBeedrill @Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

Stellica had used her wing to cut off the ice beam attack before being sucked back into her Luxury ball. "Well done Stellica, rest for now" she said before placing her away. ("-I don't have an electric type or grass type to encounter with Primarina since she is a fairy/water type and I already used Stellica to knock out Sugarplum. I could use Judith since she has Electro ball but that can be very risky since she is a fire type, Wolfa can't do it either since she is a rock type and Blue but I use her as a last resort so that leaves Blade my Absol..alright fair enough...-") she thought before pulling out her third Luxruy ball making it bigger once again until it fit her hand. "Blade, Front and Center!" She called throwing the Luxury ball in the air until it popped open revealing the Absol as she stood in front of her eyes filled with determination. "Absol!("-Good luck my friend and be aware of your surroundings-") she advised as she waited patiently for her trainers command.
@Ghostryder30

YoungBeedrill

Previously Beedrillisdrilling
"Looks like we're next, I'm really excited." Said Avery. "Scolipede scolipede(I can't wait, this is gonna be our first battle in Alola.)" Said Bead as she smiled. "Ri ribombee(we need to wait until O.D.I.N call us.)" Said Honey towards Avery. "Beedrill beedrill(I agree we'll wait until O.D.I.N calls us.)" Said Buzz. "I wonder what type of battling skill that Bonnie has." Said Avery.

YoungBeedrill

"Okay, Honey, I choose you." Avery sent out her Ribombee. "So I'll attack first, use Dazzling Gleam." Said Avery as Honey used Dazzling Gleam. "Ribombee ribomb(On it Avery, now let's see how you handle this.)" Avery smiled. It's super effective on Tyrunt. "Be careful Honey, because Tyrunt going to attack." Said Avery towards Honey.

Meanwhile, Allister and Nico were walking back to their room, talking about their battles. "Wow, you were smart with Runerigus, and not to mention that insane move at the end." Nico remarked. "That's was not part of the plan...." Allister replied. They both went inside the room. "What the?!" Nico said. They saw the orange rock from the dream, surrounded by clothes in a circle. "We need a psychologist..." Allister said. "No, we need to call SER-M." Nico said. They both went outside and went to SER-M.

She watched Melody use charm as she thought fast. "-Leap up and then use Psycho Cut!-" she thought as Blade nodded before leaping up in the air to avoid the charm before using Psycho Cut at Melody which came out from her blade from her head. Blade had done a flip before landing on the ground again in front of her trainer. "Sol!("-Don't worry my friend, nothing hurts me just give it all you got and don't hold back!-") Blade advised.
@Ghostryder30

YoungBeedrill

"
Does that hurt Honey?" Asked Avery. "Ribombee ribombee(No, but Tyrunt is strong.)" Avery had a thought. "Okay use Stun Spore." Tyrunt was Paralyze. "I hope that move can hold Tyrunt for awhile." Honey prepared to dodge more attack. "Ribombee(Okay looks like more attack coming.)" Said Honey.

" SER-M, we are having really wacky dreams, can you help?" Nico said in a panic. " Alright, I will hook you both up to the neural scanner and see where these weird dreams are coming from." SER-M replied. "Uhhh... Nico?" Allister said while tapping on Nico's shoulder. The world began to spin in front of their eyes as they both collapsed. SER-M immediately grabbed the two of them and put them in the neural scanner in another room and activated it. It looked like four hair-dryer chairs merged into one. The tops glowed blue for a second before stopping. On a nearby screen, information was being broadcasted to SER-M. "These brain patterns.. I have never seen.." SER-M replied upon seeing the data.

YoungBeedrill

"You okay?" Asked Avery towards Honey. "Ribombee ribombee(I'm a bit hurt but I think I can take more damage.)" Said Honey positively. "Okay use U-turn." Ribombee attacked then entered her Ultra ball. "Great job Honey, now Bead I choose you." Avery thought. "Okay Bead use Protect please." Said Avery. "Scolipede(Okay Avery.)" Bead used Protect. "Hmmm Bonnie really is a strong kid." Said Avery.

YoungBeedrill

"Phew I'm glad that I use Protect now use Megahorn." Said Avery. "Scolipede(What if she dodges our attack?)" Bead asked. "Just use it I believe in you Bead." Bead nodded. "Scolipede(Me and Avery are one, we will never lose.)" Said Bead as she used Megahorn towards Lapras. The attack landed a critical hit. "Woah that was one strong Megahorn." Said Avery in awe.

YoungBeedrill

Bead ability Poison Point was active while Lapras attacked, Lapras got Poisoned. "What was that?" Asked Avery. "Scolipede scolipede(It was my ability Poison Point.)" Answered Bead. "Nice now use Protect we never know when that kid going to attack again." Said Avery. "Scolipede(Your right I'll use Protect.)" Bead Protected itself again.

Blade smirked before closing her eyes. ("-Come on show me your true power Melody, you have a type disadvantage towards me but can you pull that type disadvantage towards me-") she said stern keeping her eyes closed. ("-Wait for an opening Blade and strike her before she even realizes it with Night Slash and at the last moment your new move I taught you when the time is right just be patient but focus on her movements and where she is at-") she said in thought as Blade nodded to agree as she stood where she was patiently waiting for the command.

@Ghostryder30

Meanwhile, Nico and Allister were still in the neural scanner. SER-M was scanning through the results. "These signals are unprecedented. I need to contact Lusamine immediately." SER-M said before dialing Lusamine. Meanwhile, Allister and Nico were in the dream realm, running. "The creature behind us!" Allister screamed. "Wait for me!" Nico screamed as he tried to catch up. They both ran for a long time, unsure of where they were going...

@Ghostryder30 @YoungBeedrill @Liepard'slie @LunarSilvally @Blue_Flash

Bonnie didn't know that Lapras was poisoned. "Just hang in there, Lapras!" Said Bonnie. "Use Ice Beam!" Lapras couldn't give as it used Ice Beam on Bead.

Meanwhile Melody took time to think of her ideas. Soon she called upon her master to make his call. "Melody, use Ice Beam!" Said Ryder as Melody used Ice Beam on Blade with a piercing critical hit. "That was heavy... " Said Ryder in awe.

@LunarSilvally @Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @YoungBeedrill

YoungBeedrill

Back in the tournament...
The attack did no damage because Bead used Protect. "I knew she would attack." Said Avery. "Scolipede scol(Glad I used that.)" Said Bead. "Now use Steamroller." Said Avery. "Scolipede(Okay Avery.)" Bead waited for a good time to strike. "Now attack." Said Avery. The Steamroller landed a critical hit fainting Lapras.

Blade slide back slightly from the critical hit from the ice beam. Blade shook herself to shake the ice off her but had seemed to realize that small parts of her leg was frozen due to the ice beam. JC noticed this as she had to think quickly. ("-Quick Blade jump in the air and use Psycho Cut on the ground to create a diversion then spin and use Fire Blast to surround yourself!-") she said as Blade quickly reacted as she leaped up in the air as she used Psycho Cut on the ground to create a dust diversion to distract Melody before she surrounded herself with her Fire Blast to melt the ice weighting her leg down. ("-Once you see an opening surprise attack her with your new move!-") she said as Blade nodded waiting for the moment.

@Ghostryder30

YoungBeedrill

Avery noticed that Tyrunt is still Paralyzed. "Lets see,Bead come back. Now Honey, I choose you and use Dazzling Gleam." Avery sent out her Ribombee. "Ribombee ribomb(We meet again Tyrunt, and I will not hold back.)" Said Honey as she used Dazzling Gleam, the move was super effective. "We have to be fast." Honey nodded.

Tyrunt was now very angry as Tyrunt used Rock Throw on Ribombee, the super effective attack. "That's it, Tyrunt!" Said Bonnie. "Show them what we're made of! Hit them hard!"

Meanwhile, Melody was shortly distracted by Blade's Psycho Cut and began to use Sparkling Aria on Blade. "Prima, prim! ("Not on my watch you don't... !")" Said Melody. "That's it, Melody!" Said Ryder. "Fight with all of our hearts! Don't lose touch!"

@YoungBeedrill @LunarSilvally @Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

YoungBeedrill

Avery thought harder and harder. "Hmmm we're on edge now." Said Avery "Ribombee ri(Lets think harder.)" Avery nodded. "Honey you're taking serious amount of damage, can you handle more?" Asked Avery. "Ribombee(I hope so.)" Avery smiled. "Okay now use Fairy Wind." The attack landed a critical hit and it's super effective too, fainting Tyrunt.

Blade found an opening as her speed was back to normal as she had appeared in front of Melody before she even realized as she grabbed a hold on Melody's fin holding firmly but tight. (-"Unleash it Blade!-") she said in thought. Blade was too persistent to go down easily but had Melody where she wanted. (-"If you think you have me figured out, you gladly mistaken Melody because you have given me the right opening!-") she said as her body had shown large sparks until her whole body was surrounded in a shocking yellow lightning move of Thunder as she shocked Melody along with it. She had let go of Melody's fin after a while before she flipped back to get distance as she was back in front of JC again giving Melody time to regain herself. ("-Always be aware of your surroundings-") she advised again.

@Ghostryder30

"What's going on?" Lusamine said upon entering the room. "Allister and Nico are having weird brain stimulations. I analyzed it and the news is shocking." SER-M responded. "Something or someone is sending warbled signals through their minds. I tried to trace the signals, but the location is unknown." Lusamine stroked Allister's head carefully. "They seem to be asleep." Lusamine said. Suddenly SER-M jumped up. "Maam, you need to see this..." SER-M said. Lusamine rushed over to the computer, and gasped.

@Ghostryder30 @YoungBeedrill @Liepard'slie @LunarSilvally @Blue_Flash

"Tyrunt is unbale to battle, the battle goes to Ribombee." Said O.D.I.N. "Down to my last Pokemon." Said Bonnie. "Dedenne, let's make this count!" Bonnie then sent out Dedenne onto the battlefield. "Dedenne, use Thundershock!" Said Bonnie as Dedenne used Thundershock on Ribombee.

Meanwhile, Melody was regaining her strength after trying to take down Blade the Absol. "Prima, pri... ("You presume too much... ")" Said Melody. "Melody, use Sparkling Aria!" Said Ryder as Melody used Sparkling Aria on Blade again. This time only Melody's signature move more stronger than it once was before.

@LunarSilvally @YoungBeedrill @Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

Status
Not open for further replies.