• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: The Unovian and Alolan battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nico immediately flew out to assess the swarm. "There are approximately fifty to sixty mechs surrounding the carrier, so.." Nico began before Kane's mech punched a mech real hard, breaking it. "Might wanna lower that number, kiddo." Kane said through voice chat. The gang began hitting the Team Rocket mechs. Fleur was clumsy with the mech, destroying a couple mechs just trying to stay still. "Nice Ms. Sylvester!" Allister said as his mech threw a enemy mech at another one. They both smashed together, making a big explosion. "Slick moves, Allister!" Nico said as he kicked a mech out of the sky.

@Ghostryder30 @YoungBeedrill @Liepard'slie @LunarSilvally @Blue_Flash4

Gladion sighed before seeing JC look to him as he sighed again. "Yes I am upset with you about what you have done but it was a mistake that you made but even so you still are my mother....talking with JC made me realize that I can't be mad at you forever since family is a very important thing to have and I know Lillie has already forgiven you since she is the type of person that won't hate you but try to convince you with her words like JC here did and her words are powerful but with that being said I forgive you and I understand why you were trying to make Lillie and myself happy but not very mother is perfect....as they keep doing their best to be the right mother to take care of her kids..." He said as he felt JC's hand pat his shoulder before looking to Ryder. "Ryder I suggest you calm yourself, now is not the time to lash out at Gladion and have a battle with him, I can sense that power inside of you wanting to come out" she said pulling him aside leaving Gladion with Lusamine. "You may not trust him as well but I do and I understand him better then you do so if you don't calm down, you will only make Circuit worry as you can see" she said gently grabbing Circuit by his body showing the worried face he had to him.

"Do you want to worry this innocent Pikachu face so much?" She added. "Ash would never hate or not trust anyone because he was always that cheerful and determined to make the best of friends with people and Pokemon especially in battles. You had told me he had visited you in your dreams along with Circuit's because he believed that you would be the next Ash Ketchum because he saw how pure your soul was back with the brother incident. Circuit is a very special Pikachu, I saw it clearly when he was battling with Blue. He still has a long way of training ahead of him before he will be able to unleash his full power, train him correctly and he will be an amazing Pokemon to have as an electric type almost...just almost to Blue's level but if you can get him that high he and Blue will possibly be evenly matched in power" she explained. "Focus on the task at hand Ryder and that is to find the Guardian Trainer of the Forest who will give us a hand on this." She said.

@Ghostryder30

Ryder soon realized his mistake and began to calm down just forget the Pokemon Battle Gladion promise and entered a calming state resulting Ryder's heart to become bright again. "I'm sorry, bud." Said Ryder towards Circuit. "I don't know what got onto me." Circuit soon hugged Ryder to show that Circuit forgives Ryder for nearly unleashing his rage. "I may not trust you Gladion, but we do need you..." Said Ryder acting very strict. "Now what's our next target to rescue?" "Pika? ("Blue? Blade? Any suggestions?")" Circuit Asked. Soon Noivern came out from behind the bend to reunite with Gladion.

@LunarSilvally @Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @YoungBeedrill

Last edited:
Remembering the information given by O.D.I.N, Allister activated the blaster and fired at the mechs. The projectiles blew apart the mechs while everyone watched in awe. "Woah..." Nico said as everyone activated their weapons except Kane. " I don't need fancy tools to beat up robots." He said as he punched a mech in the face, destroying it. "He proves his point well." Allister remarked. Meanwhile Cradily had hit Raboot with Stone Edge hard, making it fall down. "Raboot, get up!" Goh said as Raboot stumbled to it's feet.

Dark Greninja soon backed up for Raboot because of Goh's trying. "Trying to pick on this trainer?" Said Dark Ryder. "You're just a newbie to pick on somebody like him. I'll help him out later, but right after I finish your Cradily! Greninja, use Water Shuriken!" "Greninja! ("Face it, you're just a rock type, of which I have beaten billions!")" Said Dark Greninja. Meanwhile, O.D.I.N was finishing the mecha instructions. "Be careful not to break the other Aether mechs Lusamine build." Said O.D.I.N. "They cost hundreds and millions of credits to pay for."

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @LunarSilvally @YoungBeedrill

Last edited:
"Everyone need at least some elbow room. Try not to be too close to each other." Nico said, finishing the basic instructions. "Sorry, son what did you say, because I just wrecked three robots during that." Kane said as his mech punched a Rocket Mech, destroying it. "What the...." Allister said. "LET'S RUMBLE!!" Nico finished as he slashed another mech using the melee weapon. Meanwhile Cradily was grinning at the oncoming Greninja. "Cradily.. ("Yeah, I'm not only a part Grass-Type, but I have my hidden ability..")" Cradily said as Greninja struck it hard. "CRADI!! (STORM DRAIN!!")" Cradily screeched as the shuriken disappeared. "What the?!" Both Dark Ryder and Goh said. "Cradily's hidden ability, Storm Drain, draws in all Water-Type attacks along with making them boost it's Special Attack instead of doing damage. Fooled you with that didn't I?" Romeo said as he grinned at the duo. Cradily was surrounded by yellow aura as it's Special Attack rose.

Blue and Blade looked to Circuit. "Umbre!" "Absol!"("-well we have to find the Guardian Trainer of the Forest for her help in this, she will be a great asset to assist us in this upcoming battle-") Blue said. ("-Yes, but there are certain steps we need to follow before find her which JC will explain any moment now-") Blade said as the girls looked to JC as she spoke. "It's alright Ryder, at least you calmed down however, out next step is to find the Guardian Trainer of the Forest but their is certain steps we need to follow in order to find her. I know the steps if you are willing to listen" she said looking at the group.

@Ghostryder30

"I'm listening." Said Ryder focusing on JC. "What's our next target to rescue?" "Gladion's been checked out." Said SER-M. "Our probability of success is within 1289347902473207592868953042.0 to one." "SER-M, we get that." Said Lusamine. "Just lay it out on the numbers." Ryder added. "We'll find them, I know we will." "Pika? ("S-so, your Gladion's Umbreon?")" Circuit asked Gladion's Umbreon. "Pika... ("Sorry about my master. He'll overcome his rage...")"

Meanwhile, just when Dark Ryder and Goh are in trouble, an attack came from a different Corviknight. It was Ryder's newest friend from the phone: Hop. "That's enough, evil-dooer." Said Hop. "Baa,baa! ("Yeah, that's enough!")" Wooloo agreed. "If you think your Pokemon is stronger than their Greninja and Raboot, I suggest you head on home now..." Said Hop lecturing over Romeo. "What are you doing?" Asked Dark Ryder. "You need to get out of here!" Said Goh. "And let you guys lose? No way." Said Hop. "It's only three heroes and only one villain. We can take 'em on!" "BAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! ("BRING IT ON!!!")" Roared Wooloo.

Suddenly, Cradily began firing Energy Ball like bullets, striking all the nearby Pokemon and people as Romeo and Yanmega went down the stairs. "I need to shut down this ship. I can't keep up with three heroes and besides, I have a get-away ride. Cradily, hold them off!" He said, noticing the glowing flower. "That scum!" Goh said as Cradily stopped the bombardment. "Cradily! ("Let's see if you three can keep up!")" Cradily said as it fired off Stone Edge like a barrier, swerving around itself.

Meanwhile, most of the Rocket Mechs were smashed. Nico was dialing using the mech's wireless connection. "Come on, please pick up.." He said, a little frantic. Then the screen changed and two individuals popped up. "Thanks for picking up. Now, I need to tell you something..." Nico said, with a sigh of relief. Allister was also trying to call someone. Bea popped up on the screen, in her room, much to Allister's relief. "Hi sis!" He said. "Hey, what are you up to?" Bea said. "You might want to join us, so check your closet, please." He said, clearly hiding something. She went to her closet and opened it. She gasped in shock and grabbed the items before facing the camera. "You finally got me tickets to join you!" She said in 33 year old bliss. "That's right. We might need some help, so along with three others, can come to Alola." Allister said. "Thank me when you get there. See you!" He said. "Bye!" Bea said before the call ended.

YoungBeedrill

Previously Beedrillisdrilling
"ALOLA I'M BACK." Said Avery. "Beedrill(Don't be too enthusiasthic your friends may be doing something.)" Said Buzz. "Scolipede(You're right, things can change when we're gone.)" Said Bead. "Ri ribomb(Well I agree.)" Avery nodded. "Our friends maybe forgot about us." "Bee(Nah)" Buzz disagreed with Avery. "Scolipede pede(Well I hope no one forgot about us.)" Said Bead. "Well let's get going, we need to search for Nico, Ryder and JC." Avery rode on top of Buzz and they flew to search for their friends.

Hop soon realized that he and Wooloo aren't the ones alone as he and Wooloo rammed Cradily straight into the wall, instantly stunning it. "Come on!" Said Hop. "We got to stop them!" As Hop and Wooloo caught up with Romeo, Professor Magnolia and Sonia blocked Romeo's path along with Professor Juniper, Wicke, and Faba. "You are so predictable in getting in Aether's way. Why? Because poor pathetic Team Rocket acts like a bunch of pathetic children who don't know their respect." Said Faba. "You tell 'em, Faba!" Said Dark Ryder. "This faker ain't even a Team Rocket professional Admin." "Heh, I'm surprised you agree with me, dark version of Ryder." Said Faba as Hau used his distress signal to alert Avery, Lusamine, Ryder, JC, and others that are out there. "It's all of us vs you, Romeo the klutz!" Dark Ryder insulted towards Romeo.

Romeo and Yanmega were pinned on all sides by everyone there. The flower began glowing bright lavender as Romeo grinned. Meanwhile Juliet and her Roserade saw the situation on a camera. "Romeo's an idiot, that's a fact I know for heart. Grunts, fire!" She said as the laser cannon glowed red. A red beam shot out and rocked the carrier as Romeo gasped. A big hole formed in the side of the wall. "I will be back, but I think I did what I wanted. See ya!!" Romeo said as he returned both his Pokemon. He jumped out of the hole and waited for a moment. "Roserade, darling, use Power Whip!" Juliet said as vines whipped out and caught Romeo. Allister noticed the situation and screamed. "Leave the other mechs alone, because the carrier is falling!" He screamed as everyone flew towards the carrier. They saw a big crack, with the others inside. "POSITIONS!!" Kane called as everyone positoned themselves, carrying the carrier.

YoungBeedrill

"Bead ready your Protect." Bead nodded. "This war got to end." Buzz nodded. "Beedrill(I'm tired of those team rocket grunts and admin.)'' Honey smiled. "Ribomb(Me too.)" Buzz flew towards the carrier. "Buzz be quick." Buzz flew faster towards the carrier. "Honey help us, I know you may be small but you could fly." Said Avery. "Ribombee(Okay I'll help.)" Honey flew towards the carrier. Suddednly her phone rang. "Not now mom." She closed her phone and focused to safe the carrier.

"That does it..." Said Dark Ryder as he Dark Greninja began to chase down Team Rocket by instantly destroying all Team Rocket airships one by one. "That's for damaging the ship, puppet Dumeo and puppet Drooliet!" Snapped Dark Ryder as he punched Romeo and Juliet in the faces and destroyed damaged Romeo and Juliet's airship in rage. "Karma bites back, Team Rocket PUNKS!!!" Growled Dark Ryder as he and Dark Greninja made their way back towards the Helicarrier. Hop, Hau, Raichu, and Wooloo were helping each other to fix the damage and repair the everything Team Rocket had thrown at them. "Team Rocket is still hunting us..." Said Dark Ryder. "Then allow me to deploy counter measures." Said O.D.I.N. "Activating missile seekers..." Seven missiles soon aimed for the Team Rocket airships and damaged all of Team Rocket's supplies. "Consider this as a warning..." Said O.D.I.N. Hau soon saw Avery and waved at them to catch their attention.

@YoungBeedrill @Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @LunarSilvally

"Well, I need some rest for once." Allister said after getting out of the mech and hopping inside. "Agreed." said Nico after joining him. They both went to their rooms to rest along with Kane and Fleur. "Hey, did you call, you know.." Allister asked as Nico answered. "Yeah. You?" Nico said as Allister shrugged. "Bea's coming, so yeah." He said before looking at his Rotom Phone. Nico just sighed and sipped some Kasib Berry iced tea before sleeping.

Meanwhile Romeo and Juliet along with the grunts were resting on a beach. "Well, we got punched in the face, and our helicopter and mechs are trashed, but I say that was a normal day." Romeo said before turning to Juliet. "Do you think that our life will always be like this?" He asked. "Nope. I know your Cradily left a territorial spore on the ship. We can track it later, so let's rest." Juliet said as she looked at the sunset with her Roserade.

Last edited:
(Music Stop) Hop soon looked at Allister and Bea with a happy look. "Allister! Bea! I didn't know you guys were on board too!" Said Hop. "I'm glad to see two gym leaders working together as a team." Said Professor Magnolia. "I'm happy to see you two okay and safe!" Said Sonia. "Wait, you five know each other?" Asked Hau towards Hop, Sonia, Professor Magnolia, Allister, and Bea. "Yes, we do!" Said Hop. "Cool!" Said Hau excitedly. "You seem like a friendly type of trainer to me! I like it!" "You do too! I like it a lot!" Said Hop. Raichu and Wooloo began playing each other with excitement. Hau then looked at Avery. "Avery! We're here!" Said Hau waving at Avery.

@YoungBeedrill @Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @LunarSilvally

Last edited:
Nico woke up a few minutes later to see Allister's bed empty. He immediately went out to see Hau, Hop, Sonia, Professor Magnolia, Allister, and Bea conversing. "You got here quick!" He said to the group in a happy tone. "Hi darling, So good to see you again.." said Professor Magnolia. "Hi Professor Magnolia and Ms. Sonia." Nico said before turning to Bea. "Hi Bea! How were you in Stow-In-Side?" Nico asked her, following with drinking his iced tea. " I'm good. I was in a hurry and thank goodness I was. Did you find your parents yet?" Bea said. The group looked at Nico waiting for an answer. "Ummm, I actually did. They are sleeping right now, but I finally found them." Nico said shyly. Hau was a little surprised. "Nico, you know them?" He asked. "Yeah. I visited Galar once on my travels. That's how I met Allister, and you can see how that went." Nico said while hi-fiving Allister.

Dark Ryder soon relaxed when he cheered up Goh. "I must say, your Raboot gave a good wallop on those Team Rocket punks while we had the chance to stop them." Said Dark Ryder. "Yeah, it's true we're not strong enough." Said Goh. "But we'll have our luck soon before they even know it." Dark Ryder then turned to the others. "Looks like my work here is done..." Said Dark Ryder. "Now, if you all will please excuse me, I must head into different room of mine to settle my own reflections." And Dark Ryder and his shiny Greninja soon went inside their dorm to settle their sorts.

"So there I was, facing a Dynamaxed Arcanine that was spitting fire at the surroundings. I sent out a Gallade that I had caught earlier that day.." Nico said as he remembered a piece of information. "Oh yeah, all the Pokemon I caught in Galar went to Professor Magnolia and Professor Sonia's research, that's why I don't use a Gallade. Anyway I used the Dynamax Band that was given to me by the professors and Dynamaxed that Gallade..." Nico was regaling the others on stories that happened when Nico was helping Professor Magnolia and Professor Sonia. The audience was enamored with the story that was given. Meanwhile Nico's Decidueye had escaped from it's ball. It was looking to court Ghost, as he though she was pretty. It had checked everywhere, but the location of Ghost was unkown.

She looked to Ryder and group before looking away for the moment. "The first thing we have to do is go to the Forest of the Mountain and once ewe arrive there, their are certain Pokemon we have to look for in order to reach her which I will explain once we arrive there" she explained. "Everyone get on Stellica but Blade you will have to return for now until we get back to the taxi box" she told her as Blade nodded before being sucked back into the Luxury Ball. "Stellica, if you would lower yourself please" she added as Stellica nodded before lowering herself down until her legs and talons hid under her underbelly. Gladion's Umbreon looked to the Pikachu. "Umbreon?('-Yes I am, Blue and I are real close so we play a lot together, who are you exactly?-") he asked as he followed Gladion on Stellica's back. Blue leaped on JC's shoulder's to give room for Lusamine, Ryder, and Gladion to sit on Stellica as Umbreon leaped up onto his lap while still looking at the Pikachu. "Alright Stellica, let's go and rise slowly" she added as she gave a metallic cry before raising up slowly to make sure no one fell off before she took to the skies heading towards the taxi box to head to the Forest of the Mountains.

@Ghostryder30

Noivern flew closely to Stellica as Circuit told Umbreon everything. "Pika. ("I'm Circuit, my master's powerful Pikachu at it's finest. And like I said, I am very sorry for my master's attitude in not trusting your master. He's got this symbiotic spark of rage when others think it was necessary. I do hope you'll understand that.")" Ryder looked outside and realized what the next Ultra Guardian is. They're now looking for Lillie. "Lillie..." Said Ryder to himself. "I hope you're alright..." "Pika? ("What was that master?")" Said Circuit toward Ryder. "Sorry, I just had the feeling that Lillie and I were close together when she told me everything about...Nebby." Said Ryder towards his buddy Pokemon Circuit. "I told her that I too get lost when I lost my brother. But now I realized that not every person or everything can found nearby, but can only be heard from afar." "You told my daughter on how it feels to be heard and remembered from afar?" Lusamine asked towards Ryder. "How?" Ryder only knew Lillie because he kept sacrificing himself to protect his Pokemon team, his friends, and Lillie from danger. "I take after my brother's behalf..." Said Ryder towards Lusamine.

"We are still waiting on Avery to do the tournament so let's continue shall we.." Nico said to Hau before continuing the story. "Me and the three other people assigned to this part of the Wild Area sent out their Pokemon. They were, as I recall a Liepard, a Pinsir and a Porygon. So Porygon used Thunder, doing decent damage to Arcanine, followed by Liepard using Gunk Shot, also doing good damage. Arcanine used Max Flare on Porygon, but it took it fine." Nico said, telling the others.

Meanwhile in the back of the lab of Professor Sonia in Galar, There was some rumbling in the box labeled Nico's Research Captures. An Archeops popped out and looked at the empty surroundings. Where was the professor? It thought before gliding to the table. This was Khufu, one of the many Pokemon that Nico caught for the professors to research. Suddenly, a window broke and a rope fell through. A pair of grunts slid down and looked around. Khufu didn't know who they were, but clearly he knew they were bad. It scurried to the box as the grunts spoke up. "We are completely alone. Perfect, we can begin." one said. "So many good Pokemon, just waiting to be stolen." another said. Khufu immediately tried to find the perfect Pokeball. Lancelot, where are you? It thought as the grunts began eyeing boxes.

Last edited:
Leon and Raihan waited for the moment for Team Rocket to bust in. "That old coot sure loves to make a scene, doesn't he?" Said Raihan with Leon coming out of the shadows to trap Team Rocket. "You grunts have no rights to be here, why? Because you guys are too dumb to even think fast." Said Raihan. "And if you kids keep on making a wrong move, someone will surely be hurt if that happens." "Honest with modesty, I like you." Said Leon thoughtfully towards Raihan. Raihan was flattered towards Leon. "I take it after friends..." Said Raihan towards Leon.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @YoungBeedrill @LunarSilvally

Last edited:

YoungBeedrill

"Ah I'm sorry I'm late, hehe" Said Avery as she smiled. "Beedrill(Yup totally late.)" Said Buzz. Buzz landed. "I'll call my friend Viola." Said her. "Please Viola answer." Avery held her phone. "Need help Avery?" Viola answered in her phone. "Oh glad you answer Viola nice to meet you, virtually hehe." Said Avery "I searching the Alola region, I want to be there and take some photos." Said Viola. "Well they said the more the merrier." Said Avery while she smiled.

Meanwhile, Leon and Raihan had confronted the grunts in their heist as Khufu was digging around the box. They were arguing and the grunt grabbed two Pokeballs from one of the boxes. They sent out a Golisopod and a Aerodactyl. Raihan immediately sent out Duraludon along with Leon's Charizard. "Let's see what these suckers have against us!" Raihan said. "Charizard, use Fire Blast!" Leon said as Charizard soared up high. It released a fiery star from it's mouth. "Golisopod, counter with Hydro Pump!" The grunt said. Golisopod fired a stream of water at the star, extinguishing it and fogging the area. Khufu looked up to see Aerodactyl flapping in confusion. Khufu then saw the Pokeball it was looking for. Perfect.. That squawkermouth will be proven wrong... Time for some chaos... Khufu though before hiding under a table. "Woah, this fog is crazy!" Raihan said as Duraludon and Charizard backed down. "I sense that something is off, very off.." Leon said.

Last edited:
It was then that Yamper helped Leon and Raihan just by biting on the grunt's leg for better advantage. "Whoa, Yamper, you got grip..." Said Raihan towards Yamper. "Sonia... I wonder where have you gone off to..." Said Leon pondering. "No matter, Charizard, use Fire Blitz!" Leon's Charizard soon used Fire Blitz on the Team Rocket grunt's and their Pokemon.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @YoungBeedrill @LunarSilvally

Charizard slammed into Golisopod, sending it into the wall and stunning it. Duraludon used Stone Edge to trap the first grunt while the second one fled towards the tables while Aerodactyl flew up high. Meanwhile Khufu was aligning it's body for the perfect hit. It carefully put the Pokeball on it's tail. Raihan, Leon and Yamper were still searching through the fog. "Wow, this fog is thick, right Leon?" Raihan asked in a comedic tone. "Yeah, If only something could clear it." Leon said, before Yamper began barking. "Woah, what is it bud?" Leon asked as Yamper ran off, barking all the way.

Meanwhile, the second grunt decided to actually do something. He snuck towards the bookshelves as he saw Aerodactyl fly by. "Pssst! Snatch the Yamper!" The grunt whispered. Aerodactyl swooped down low, and while Leon and Raihan were looking, a pair of big claws grabbed Yamper. "Yamper!" Leon called. Meanwhile, Khufu had seen Aerodactyl snag Yamper. It fired the Pokeball on it's tail at just the right angle to hit Aerodactyl in the face, and release a Gallade. "Arc! ("Yes!")" Khufu called. The Gallade grabbed Aerodactyl's foot, causing the trio to fall, but Gallade quickly grabbed Yamper and threw it...

Last edited:
"Whew! That was close..." Said Leon. "Yeah..." Said Raihan. "Thanks for the help." Said Leon towards Yamper. "I'll call the Aether Foundation by phone." Said Raihan. "Excuse me, this is Raihan, there's been a few grunts that broke into the professor's lab. We'll take care of the rest of them while you guys take care of the war yourselves. Good luck!" (Back to the Helicarrier) "Copy that, god speed Galar." Said the Aether employee. Hop and Hau were training their Pokemon with Wooloo and Raichu. "So your Pokemon is a Wooloo?" Asked Hau. "Yup, I got it when my brother Leon gave it to me." Said Hop. "And I can see that your Alolan Raichu is an electric and psychic type, correct?" "Well, here we are with some good ol' moves of confidence." Said Hau.

Last edited:
Since the grunt was out in the open, he decided to be confident. "Use Dragon Claw!" Aerodactyl smacked Gallade using the glowing claw, knocking it across the room. "Gallade! ("Khufu, give me a hand here!")" It cried before hitting the floor. Khufu immediately began to glow red and charged at Aerodactyl with the power of Outrage, hitting it in the chest. Aerodactyl flew back, but Gallade grabbed it by the tail and threw it to the ground. Khufu shot off again, hitting Aerodactyl again. Golisopod shook it's head and saw the action. "Hey you! Use Leech Life!" The grunt called. Golisopod charged and grabbed Gallade, before biting it. Aerdactyl got to it's feet and used Thunder Fang, shocking Archeops. Yamper ran out to join the fray, using Spark on Golisopod, shocking it and making it drop Gallade.

Umbreon looked to Circuit. ("-Oh I see, well nice to meet you Circuit, and it's alright really Gladion gets that a lot but he did listen to JC very well, and well she is way older than him so he has to respect an young adult and as a matter of fact despite human age I am one year older than Blue since I met her as an Umbreon-") he said before JC spoke. "Don't worry about Lillie, she is with the Guardian Trainer of the Forest so we will meet up with her regardless" she said as Stellica cried with her Metallic voice to Gladion's Noivern as she gently used her talon to ruffle his head in a playful way before she flew head seeing the forest of the mountain below as she went to lower herself positioning her body to land as she reached her metallic talons to touch the ground as she flapped her wings to slow herself. "Hold on guys, Stellica is about to land" she said to the group.

@Ghostryder30

Ryder saw the landing and waited for the taxi box to land. As they landed on a nearby landing pad, SER-M checked the scanner to find Lillie around the area. Until SER-M was then knocked back by Bisharp. It was Shadow Traid's Bisharp. It was following them the whole time just to take out Lusamine, Gladion, and Lillie once he'll find her. "One of us needs to distract him while the others searches for Lillie." Said Ryder towards JC before turning towards Lusamine and Gladion. "Yes, I'm talking about you both. Lillie's yours to rescue, you know." "Don't cop an attitude, Ryder." Said Lusamine. "I wasn't..." Said Ryder. Shadow Traid soon stepped forward to stop their path. "How foolish of these Alolan folkers searching for their timid girl." Said Shadow Traid. "Bisharp will enjoy giving you all the true meaning of hurt." (Play music: [Metropolis (Memorial Station) - Injustice 2]) "Go you guys. I'll keep him busy." Said Ryder. "Well, well, well, Looks like you're ready for round two." Said Shadow Traid. "This time, you'll wear the crown of pain!" "I can wear the crown, but you'll feel the pain." Said Ryder. "Circuit, show them how it's done!" "Pika! ("I'll handle this fight!")" Said Circuit.

@LunarSilvally @YoungBeedrill @Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

Meanwhile, Gallade used Close Combat on Aerodactyl as Khufu used Stone Edge on Golisopod. Both were knocked back, but Golisopod tanked it. However Yamper used Spark, stunning Golisopod and paralyzing it. Aerodactyl got up as the grunt got up. "C'mon, use Stone Edge!" He said as Aerodactyl screeched. "Aero! ("Take this you feather heads!")" it said as stones jutted out of the ground. Khufu was able to dodge, but Gallade was pinned. "Cheop! ("Lancelot!")" Khufu said as it flew to the bookshelves. It grabbed a book off a shelf and put it on it's tail. It launched the book, hitting Aerodactyl. "Squawk! ("Ack!!")" It squawked as Khufu watched. Khufu dropped a bunch of books on it's tail and fired them like a trebuchet. All the surrounding Pokemon were hit in the onslaught as Lancelot the Gallade freed himself using Psycho Cut. Golisopod was promptly fainted using Aerial Ace, leaving Aerodactyl.

"Now let's pin down that grunt and tell him to make a revised plan so that we can get our hands on." Said Raihan as he and Duraludon surrounded the grunt intimidating the grunt. "Not so brave, are ya?" Said Raihan. "Now let's see if you can fly..." "I think I know how to launch 'em." Said Leon as he found a spare giant firework. "That will do." Said Raihan.

Meanwhile, while searching for Lillie, Ryder and Circuit battled Shadow Traid and his Bisharp on the mountain forest grounds. Soon Circuit and Bisharp began to clash. "You want to wear the same painful crown like Ghetsis did to N?" Threatened Shadow Traid. "With that kind of talk? No way..." Said Ryder. "Bisssharp! ("I'll slice you in half!")" Bisharp growled. "Pika... ("You're sweet when you growl.")" Circuit teased before pushing Bisharp off and using Volt Tackle on it.

Khufu and Lancelot got what Raihan was saying as they finished Aerodactyl with a Psycho Cut and Steel Wing. Khufu found a rope on the ground and tied the grunt to the firework as Charizard lit the fuse. "Three, Two, One..." Raihan counted down. "GALLADE! ("LIFTOFF!!")" Lancelot said as the fuse finished and the rocket shot off, with the grunt in tow. "Thanks you two, we would have never done it without you." Leon said as he and Raihan began to leave. "See ya around, little dudes!" Raihan said before they left. Khufu and Lancelot began to check around the lab for any sign of the professor. They went to the computer and watched the security footage. They saw Bea run in and tell the professors about the tickets to Alola. They knew where they were going. Khufu handed Lancelot a handbag and they packed some of the other Pokeballs from their box before leaving the lab.

Meanwhile, Nico had finished telling the stories as Professor Magnolia and Professor Sonia got up to rest. "So, when will Hau and Avery battle?" Allister asked. "In a few minutes I think." Nico said as he sipped his juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.