• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: The Unovian and Alolan battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
"JC, I'm coming too. She's my friend. I cannot let her down this time..." Said Ryder towards JC. "Besides, I helped her overcome her fears once. She and Hau were my first friends I trusted in the first place, I just can't let them down." "Bold words, master." Said SER-M. "Bold words." "My daughter must have been very proud of you Ryder." Said Lusamine. "I just wish I'd said the same to my daughter..." Circuit climbed off of Ryder and wanted to follow JC, Blue, Blade, and Stellica.

@LunarSilvally @YoungBeedrill @Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

Bea was cleaning up some of the debris along with others while Allister also went to rest. She didn't mind that Nico and Allister were resting, they needed it to survive and maintain their health. It was a peaceful aftermath to a chaotic mess of an event. Suddenly, Professor Magnolia's phone began ringing. "Hello?" Professor Magnolia said in a slightly creaky tone. "This is one of Sonia's assistants speaking. Your lab was raided by henchmen thirty minutes ago. Leon and Raihan stopped them and nothing seemed to be stolen but damage was done. We are cataloging the items, just in case." The phone chirped. "Thanks. I will call you back." Professor Magnolia said before looking to the others. "There was a lab heist. They might have stolen powerful Pokemon from the research boxes."

"I bet it was the work of Team Rocket!" Said Sonia who clearly looks angry. "First we've been attack by the remnants Team Galactic, now Team Rocket attacks the lab!?" Said Hop who was also angry even Wooloo began to bleat very angrily. "Another reason why I chose to began a new fresh slate of mine in the Galar region with no Team Rocket or Team Galactic idiot behind my back." Said Dark Ryder who tried to cheer up Sonia, Hop, and Wooloo. "Careful, young boy." Said Magnolia as she gave Dark Ryder a starter Poke ball that had a fire symbol on it. "You and your shiny Greninja will need a starter Pokemon to conceal your fears." "Hmph, very well then." Said Dark Ryder as he took the starter Poke ball as his own.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @YoungBeedrill @LunarSilvally

She looked to Ryder. "Ryder stay put where you are, the Guardian of the Forest does not know you well or if she can trust you unless I say to her she can, the Pokemon here will sense that you are a threat if I don't say you can be trusted, I get that you helped Lillie but please trust me on this" she advised as Doe blocked Ryder's path from continuing. "Saws! Sawsbuck!("-Please stay put to where you are, it's for your own safety-") she said gently nudging him to stop with her bush covered antlers before she turned her head to look at JC who walked forward as the Pokemon in the forest had suspicious looks on their face as they only saw Ryder as a threat for the moment.

@Ghostryder30

Ryder didn't thought that he would soon be a threat to the Pokemon of the forest. So Ryder called Circuit to come back and to remain ceased. He sat down on boulder and began to meditate only to clear his thoughts of rage and hate. ('How am I a threat? It can't be that possible that they think of me as a threat. I just wanted to find and protect someone I made a promise to.') Ryder thought to himself. His lament of his beloved brother wasn't even over yet. Although they did saved Gold from further harm, Ryder felt that his heart was a little bit darkened. "How... can I cleanse myself when I look like this?" Said Ryder as he felt his hands as if they were cold dead. The only way to keep himself restrained is to fall asleep only to enter the station of the heart. If he was still cleansed, there would no such thing as evil. But he couldn't seem to get rid of it. Circuit then tried to cheer up Ryder, though Ryder's heart was a little dark, they still both remember the time when Dark Ryder broke free from the mirror of evil/secrets. Ryder and Circuit soon began to fall asleep.

As they both woke up in the station of the heart, Ryder and Circuit saw a familiar Pokemon standing in front of him. "You're not that bad." Said the mysterious Pokemon. "But I am. I can feel my heart losing control." Said Ryder. "I too lost control of myself when I didn't rescue my three friends. That's the hard part." Said the mysterious Pokemon. "But, what if all Pokemon think of me as a threat?" Said Ryder. "That's not what I see." Said the mysterious Pokemon. "You have a pure heart just like me. You kept me safe inside your heart. That's why I'm tackling that darkness inside of you away. And if my three friends think that you should be the one who should be given a second chance, who are you to argue?" Ryder and Circuit only thought for a brief moment took the time to think.

@LunarSilvally @Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @YoungBeedrill

Meanwhile, deep in the Alolan Jungles, A Sceptile was jumping from tree to tree. It glanced back and looked at a flustered Gallade with a satchel, whose handle draped around it's shoulders. "Scept! ("Lancelot, can't you keep up!")" it screeched back. "Gall?! ("Do you think I can keep up with this satchel full of Pokeballs, Gecko?!")" Lancelot called back, as a Drampa soared close with a Hattrem, Cufant and Khufu the Archeops on it. "Arche. ("You can ride with us if you're tired.")" Khufu squawked. "Lade.. ("Fine...)"Lancelot said as he hopped on Drampa. "Dramp! ("A wise person knows when to give up.")" Drampa said assuringly as they soared near Gecko. "Fant? ("You sure this is the place?)" Cufant asked to Drampa. "Pa.. ("Yes, I feel their presence...")" Drampa said as Gecko the Sceptile stopped with a halt. "Sceptile! (There's a fleet of helicopters down there with Big P's on them!")" Gecko called back. Down there was a Plasma base. "Cheops? ("Can we investigate that?")" Khufu said. "Dram.. ("We have the time. Go ahead..")" Drampa replied before soaring down.

She approached further into the forest until she was close enough to the forest cabin. As she got closer she saw her familiar friend sitting on the grass combing her Leafeon. She noticed her slightly dark blonde hair with some of her hair up in a high ponytail while the rest of her hair dangled loose with a flower crown around her head as she also noticed a regular Raichu and shiny Volcarona which had latched on to her demanding to be groomed as well. She could see her smile as Blue, Blade, and Stellica ran and flew over to greet the rest of her Pokemon. Her friend then noticed her approached as her emerald green eyes shifted to look at her when she noticed the familiar Umbreon. "Greetings JC" she said with a gentle smile as she stood up before walking over to her gently hugging her as her Leafeon leaped on her shoulders to gently nudge her as a greeting. "Leafeon!(-"Greetings JC!-") she said. "Greetings my friend," she said as she saw unfamiliar faces except for Gladion's and his Umbreon. "Who are they JC?" She asked as her Pokemon felt uneasy as well. "Oh my apologies friend allow me to introduce to you to them" she said before signalling Ryder and the others to her.

@Ghostryder30

As Ryder felt alarmed, he then walked slowly to make sure he wasn't a threat. Then introduced himself by heart. "I'm Ryder, member of the Aether Foundation, champion of the Alola region, hero of all Pokemon worlds." Said Ryder. "And this is my Pokemon buddy, Circuit." "Pika! ("Alola!")" Said Circuit acting happy towards them unaware that the girl's Pokemon was new to him. "And I'm SER-M. The 27th rotom dex that has ever lived in all corners of the Alola region." Said SER-M.

Gecko and the other Pokemon began looking around the base and they were interested in the stuff that they found. Hattrem found a steel pipe, reminding it of Cufant's trunk. Drampa found some berries near a helipad. Gecko found a L-shaped object near a weird building. "Scept! ("Lancelot, check this out!")" It said holding it up. Lancelot recognized as the object as a blaster and used it's psychic powers to snatch the weapon. "Lade! ("Watch out!")" It said as Gecko clutched the gun. "Tile! ("What do you know, Elbows!")" Sceptile called as the blaster fired a blue ray into a tree. Gecko looked up with a shocked expression. "Gallade! ("Told you!")" Lancelot said before he moved on. Khufu found some Pikipek and Trumbeak.

She looked to Ryder and gently smiled before looking to JC. "My friends meet the Guardian of the Forest, Gertrude and her ace Serenity the Leafeon and the grass pokemon of the forest surrounding us are her team members" she introduced as Gertrude bowed to them a bit. "Greetings friends, as JC here said I am the Guardian of the Forest, Gertrude that is also the one keeping Lillie safe as she requested. Ryder was it? Did you say you were the Alola Champion?" She asked in a calm voice as Serenity greeted Blue, Blade, Stellica first and then Circuit. "Leafeon?("-Greetings my friend, I'm Serenity"-) she said bowing her head.

@Ghostryder30

"Yes." Said Ryder. "I was the second champion to come on the line of the island challenges other than JC when she went first." "There are very few people who've tried the island challenges as some sadly stopped during the Ghost trial challenge." Said SER-M. "You see, Ryder may have possible ways to follow champions..." "But becoming a master would take like forever since we have not achieved it." Said Ryder. "Pika! ("I am Circuit. We come in peace!")" Said Circuit towards Serenity acting like he came from the far lands.

Gertrude listened but gave a smile. "I see your the second trainer to become champion but I am guessing JC was away for you to challenge her so Professor Kukui took her place temporary in her place to challenge you. Have you battled with JC before Ryder?" She asked as Serenity smiled. "Leafeon!("I can sense that you are so you feel of no threat to the forest") she said giving a cry to the Pokemon of the forest to say they were no threat to them.
@Ghostryder30

"Yes, I have battled with her before, only to see our powers and our Pokemon are charted by the means of our hearts linked to all Pokemon who need help." Said Ryder towards Gertrude. "You see, hearts like me and my buddy Circuit can come from unlikely beginnings, even when one's heart is defined by greater power." "Pika, pi! ("We'll do anything to be friends!")" Said Circuit giving Serenity a warm hug.

Meanwhile back in the Lush Jungle, someone was lurking on Gecko and the other Pokemon, but it was no enemy. "Well, I didn't expect to see a few Pokemon here." Said the voice. It was Zack Magnus. "Hope this doesn't mean I've already kicked the bucket..." Zach continued.

Last edited:
Gertrude smiled gently. "Yes, JC and Blue's bond is stronger than you can imagine like how Serenity and I's bond is connected deeply within the forest piecing together the bond in our hearts. JC teaches this through her style of battle that it's not just strength that makes you grow stronger but the bonds between trainer and their ace pokemon is where their true strength lies within. Of course, every trainers battle style is completely different including mine" she explained as Serenity smiled returning the warm hug from Circuit. "Leafeon!("I appreciate the kind friendship Circuit") she said patting his head with her paw. "A word of advice Ryder, you can learn a lot from Gertrude about nature and her way of battling. You see when you battled with me, I was teaching you about the strong connections of a bond between the ace Pokemon and it's trainer which allows the power within them to unleash from the heart within but as for Gertrude's style, she teaches about the mind and the tranquility of nature itself. Training with her will benefit you and Circuit because I know Circuit needs more training on his own with a well good teacher to teach him. She is more than just the Guardian of the Forest Ryder, she has that title for a reason" she finished.

Gertrude smiled gently. "Ryder, I won't force you to train with me or Circuit but if you are interested in training with the ways of the forest then please come see me when you have made a decision. Advise from the first Champion herself is a rare occasion even for me but I know you are here for Lillie so I will grab her for you" she added before walking back to her cottage to get Lillie. Serenity stood with the group sitting next to Circuit before she spoke. "Leafe! Leafeon!("-Gertrude is a good teacher for Circuit, as you can see the Pokemon here in the forest was specifically trained by her style, with the mind as I was taught this way as well, she has someone that can train you very well with the electric power within you which is right here-") she said raising her paw to touch his chest giving a gentle smile before lowering it down to the ground.

Gertrude came back with Lille behind her holding Snowy the Alolan Vulpix in her arms. "JC!" She said running up to her giving a smile. "Greetings Lillie" she said patting her head and Snowy's. "Vulpix!" She smiled. "I sensed suspicious activity outside of the forest so I believe you guys should stay low for a while until it's clear, it is safe here so stay as long as you like" Gertrude said. "I must attend to Doe for her brushing so find me if you need anything and Serenity take a break, you did a lot today helping me around her, Lykos would be proud of you" she added gently petting her before going to a path of the forest where Doe had stayed. Serenity smiled before looking to Circuit. "Leafeon!(-"Hey Circuit, want me to show you the Pokepark she made for the Pokemon of the forest, we can play to get to know each other better to lift off suspicious between you and your partner Ryder"-) she said standing up smiling gently.

"Ryder hello, I am safe you see, Gertrude has been very good to me" she said as Snowy leaped out of her arms to join the group of playing Pokemon. "Well, my team could use a break from inside these Luxruy balls" JC said before throwing the three remaining Luxury balls in the air to unleash the rest of the girls. "Take a break girls, you earned it" she said as they responded with their cries before running off in different directions including Blade. "You too Blue, take a break from following me a lot" she added looking down at her partner. "Umbre!(-"Of course JC, I will do just that-") she said giving a smile before joining the others.

@Ghostryder30

"I think my team would like to have the same thing for now." Said Ryder as he sent out Sugarplum, Melody, and Knucker to play with them along with Circuit as Ryder's team followed Serenity about the Pokepark. Meanwhile, Ryder began to talk to Lillie. "I'm glad to hear that you're safe." Said Ryder. "It's been quite a long year ever since our eyes first met. Although, the spearows on the bridge barely got the best of my buddy, but I'm glad you're safe." Ryder then looked at his team playing with JC's team, Serenity, and Snowy. "You know, I haven't thought of my team having fun with you Pokemon." Said Ryder. "It felt like the times when I used my z-ring to clear out the path I can use wisely during the island challenges. And it's never the same when my z-ring's power faded to sleep."

Lillie smiled as JC listened. "Well, it's good to have a break once in a while you know I mean it is safe here since no bad people have found us yet so I was able to learn a lot of things around here" she said as the group sat down on the ground where Artastella became to join as she laid down next to JC as she was gently petted by her. "It's not always good to work your Pokemon so hard without rest once in a while as it's not good for their health especially after you battled me back at the tournament because that is very draining for Blue and the girls along with Circuit" JC said. "I'm still learning about a lot of things with Pokemon so it's been a bit fun..." Lillie said with a smile. After a while, Gertrude returned back with Doe holding a tray of herbal tea before sitting down with the group as Doe laid down beside her. "Herbal tea anyone, it's good for relaxing your aching muscles" she said. "Also, I have a sense feeling you guys are having trouble with something is it possible it's with Team Rocket and Plasma?" She asked as she suddenly had the look of sadness and a bit of anger in her eyes. JC noticed this before speaking. "Yes, they were after Lillie or trying to find her but Ryder and I were able to kick them back" she explained. "Gertrude, is everything alright? You seem to feel guilty about something and a bit angry?" She added asking. Gertrude looked to the group until she gently felt Doe nudge her to comfort her. She gently petted her with a small smile before shifting her emerald green eyes back to the group. "There is something that has been on my mind for a long while, are you able to listen to my story?" She asked as JC nodded to her even Lillie until her eyes came to Ryder for his answer.

@Ghostryder30

"Yes." Said Ryder. "A thorough review would let me know what happened." Meanwhile, Circuit and Ryder's team were following Serenity wondering where the Pokepark is at. "Pika? ("You sure you have a Pokepark here?")" Circuit said towards Serenity feeling puzzled. SER-M soon began to follow Ryder's team. "Wait up!" Said SER-M. "Don't leave me!" Back at the group, Ryder began to listen to Gertrude's story.

"Leafeon!("-We are already here look!-") she said before coming to a park where all of the Pokemon of the Forest including JC's, Gertrude's, and Ryder's Pokemon were playing at. "Leafeon!(-"Come on Circuit, this bouncy leaf house is so fun!"-) Serenity said as she jumped into the house and started to bounce inside of it as Blue and Blade were inside as well. Gertrude nodded before taking a breath. "A few months back my twin brother Lykos and I were on a journey together before I became the Guardian of the Forest, at the time I was not as strong as him and neither was Serenity who at the time was an Eevee and Forest my Vivillion who was still a Scatterbug which were the only two Pokemon I had at the time. My brother and I were really attached to the work of herbals to help heal Pokemon and people alike so we both were more into the grass typing but he had developed a liking to water type Pokemon as well... everything was going well until that sudden encounter that I couldn't do anything about....Team Rocket and Plasma had appeared in the village we both were taking care of injuried Pokemon and the people there but had suddenly become in danger. I couldn't fight them back on my own so Lykos stood up to protect me because they really wanted me but my brother refused to hand me over to them because at the time he knew what I had possess that I didn't seem to really understand and either did Serenity.... everything just happened so fast that a huge fog of smoke surrounded the area...I was scared because in that fog I was desperately looking for my brother but as soon as the fog cleared, my brother was no longer there or Serenity's sister Lady who had already evolved into a Vaporeon..." She paused as she closed her eyes holding her tears back as she slipped on her glasses before opening them again.

"Both Serenity and I cried because this was a situation we couldn't help Lykos and Lady...so after that incident... Serenity and I finished taking care of the people and Pokemon there then Serenity, Forest, and I left that village and started a journey on our own and along the way I meant Doe as a Feeling and Gabriella the Furfrou who didn't have the heart trim...I didn't take the time to battle other trainers because I felt that I wouldn't have much faith in myself to win a battle so I kept searching for a place where I could train on my own without anyone coming in or out since it was me that they wanted....so I had to lay low until I found this place and the Pokemon of the Forest....I had started my training with the Pokemon of the Forest...training with each Pokemon that had lived here...and eventually I understood why they wanted me...and once I understood this I focused on taming it properly and once that was completely the work had paid off which had allowed Serenity to evolve into Leafeon once she touched a moss rock much deeper into the forest which had happened to Forest who evolved twice to her third and final stage of Vivillion with the Jungle patterned wings and even got Doe to evolve into a Summer form Sawsbuck which had took longer for her but it was a success..." She added.

"I had to become one with the forest in order to complete this training and in doing so I was title the Guardian of the Forest....which paid off really well with Serenity and I because we discovered something we knew that we didn't have...and eventually that's when JC's here came upon me and asked for my help to protect and watch Lillie and I accepted this because I knew I was ready to protect someone this time...you see...that was six months ago when that happened and I haven't seen him for over a year...." She finished before sighing softly. "Ryder, with all due respect, I know you are strong but there is a part of you that needs more training along with Circuit, I can sense a power in you that is not well tamed in you and if I am correct it only appears when your misjudged or with you emotion of anger correct?" She asked looking to him.

@Ghostryder30

Ryder only sighed just to feel his guilt of his rage controlling him. "Yeah." Said Ryder. "I've received it since my brother was kidnapped by Team Rocket. So yeah, I need help getting rid of my rage. Please, help me get rid of it." Meanwhile, Circuit, Melody, Sugarplum, and Knucker were having fun with their new friends. "Pika, pi! ("It feels like a jungle playground back in the Alola region.")" Said Circuit towards Serenity. "Memories are written down from a Pokemon's brain and insight just as far as the eye can see." Said SER-M reminding Circuit and Serenity.

Hattrem sensed a weird presence around them. "Hattrem? ("I feel a creepy presence around us, can we investigate somewhere else?)" Gallade looked around and felt a chill up his spine. "Lade.. ("Something is here. Let's move.")" Gallade and the other Pokemon ran off. Meanwhile, Khufu flapped around being chased by Pikipek and Trumbeak. He landed on a leaf near the floor and saw the Pikipek and Trumbeak moved on. Khufu then felt a scorching heat behind him.

@Ghostryder30 @YoungBeedrill @Liepard'slie @LunarSilvally @Blue_Flash4

Khufu was shocked by the strange person and flew off. Meanwhile, Lancelot and Gecko were entering the lab and saw blurry computers. "Tile? ("Should we use Beldum to get this computer online?")" Gecko asked inquisitively. Lancelot grabbed a Pokeball and threw it out, releasing Beldum. "Dum? ("Why am here?")" Beldum asked. "Lade? ("Could you please use your magnetic current to turn on this computer?")" Lancelot asked kindly. Beldum grunted and it's eye glowed white. The computer fizzed and spat out digital noises before it turned on. "Scept! ("Thanks Beldum!")" Gecko said as Lancelot typed stuff into the computer.

Zack and Simba then went after Khufu trying to tell him that he's no enemy. "Everyone is always very shy..." Said Zack. "Litten... ("Hello!? Has no one even answered!?")" Said Simba before Riku the Lucario came out and said: "Lucario... ("Leave them, they're easily driven by fear if they have lost perspective. For now, we need to investigate with the lab.")" "Litten. ("You're right, they should be left alone if they have lost perspective.")" Said Simba. "Alright, let's go inside the lab, investigate, and blow it up. We'd probably need to clear it out though." Said Zack when Hunter the Aerodactyl came out and said: "Aerodactyl... ("I'll scare 'em out.")" And he went off to attack the lab giving Zack, Riku, and Simba a chance to enter.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @LunarSilvally @YoungBeedrill

Lancelot was exploring the computer, clicking and scrolling. "Lade, lade, lade.. ("Taxes, weapon manuals, salaries...")" Lancelot said while looking through the private Plasma webpage. Gecko looked at the computer. "Sceptile? ("Did you find anything important?")" Gecko asked while Lancelot scrolled through. "Lade. ("Nah.")" It said as Gecko checked the nearby hallway. Meanwhile, Hattrem and Cufant were checking the perimeter of the base. They found some junk and some Alolan Rattata, which Cufant fainted with Rock Smash. After a bit of collecting some stuff. The duo heard noises from the nearby patch of jungle, making them hide.

"Aerodactyl... ("Ugh... You guys go on ahead towards the lab. Make sure you blow it up when you're done.")" Said Hunter. "Don't worry up there, Lucario is one serious fighter who doesn't want to faint so well." Said Zack. "Simba, return. And as for Riku, you're coming with me." "Lucario... ("Understood...")" Said Riku. And Zack and Riku went inside the lab to investigate. Riku used his aura to scan for lifeforms, he actually did found two of them and decided to scare them away with Aura Sphere. "Here they come!" Said Zack as he pulled out his Buster Sword and prepared for battle.

Last edited:
Gertrude just smiled. "Of course I can help you Ryder but the training I will give you will take time and patience so you will frustrate but I know you can do it and once you master this you will be able to battle a lot better but I will have to demonstrate that result once it is complete" she said. "Only when you are ready we can start this training with you and Circuit because I will be having a teacher for him as well to help with the bond training" she added.

"Leafeon!("-This is so fun right girls and Circuit-") she said. "Umbreon!" "Absol!"(-"Of course it is!"-) ("-Feels nice to take a break once in a while from all of that Champion battling!-") they said.

@Ghostryder30

Cufant and Hattrem heard Riku and Zach prepare for battle. "Trem! ("Time to battle!")" Hattrem silently called out, but Cufant put a foot on Hattrem's head. "Cufant.. (" We are too weak and we are not even fully-evolved.")" Cufant said as Hattrem pondered. "Hatt? ("What if we did a stleath manuever?")" Hattrem asked. Cufant approved the plan and they put it into action. Cufant and Hattrem snuck around some pick-up trucks and crates before reaching the entrance. They both entered the base silently. Meanwhile, Khufu had noticed the newcomers. "Cheo.. ("I need a diversion...") Khufu thought for a moment before using Stone Edge to block the entrance. Then it scurried into a vent, unseen by Riku and Zach.

Serenity smiled. "Leafe! Leafeon!(-"That's actually a good thing because Gertrude knows how to pick Pokemon to trainer with very well besides I can sense a power within you that is not tamed yet which can be dangerous if your emotions get out of hand-") she said giving a smile. Gertrude smiled. "I see well there will be one part that you will be together and the second part you will be training separate, this is necessary if you are to succeed to master this understand" she said. "I will be your teacher when Circuit isn't by you since he will be training with a Pokemon teacher that I specifically selected for him and she knows very well on how to trainer him properly" she added as she pulled out a nest ball. "The Pokemon inside this nest ball will help Circuit significantly".

@Ghostryder30

"Okay, how can it be done?" Said Ryder being patient. "I should be able to know on how to do this by the means at hand. And I'm guessing I have to do this without my Pokemon? That'll be easy... I think..." Ryder only took thought for a moment then he decided to accept her offer in training him.

Meanwhile, Zack and Riku were hearing Khufu scurrying inside the vents. "Simba, track them down. Make me proud..." Said Zack as he opened the vent for Simba to enter. "Litten... ("On it... Nothing can outsmart my predator instincts.")" Said Simba. "Ready, Riku?" Said Zack preparing his Buster Sword. "Lucario... ("Our enemies are not far. They can't hide.")" Said Riku as he and Zack tracked down Cufant and Hattrem.

Khufu scurried through many vents, until Khufu flew out of the vent and into the staff room, where it knocked over a water fountain and cabinet in an attempt to get away from Simba. Meanwhile, Cufant and Hattrem were running around the abandoned base. They saw photos of newspaper records and grunts. They felt a overwhelming sense of fear. "Hatt.. ("This plaace is creeepy...")" Hattrem commented. Cufant trumpeted in agreement. Meanwhile, Lancelot and Gecko were reading some important things on the computer. "Lade.. ("Future plans..")" Lancelot said. Gecko grunted in approval.

Simba wasn't one to be fooled as he kept on chasing Khufu until he attacked him using Fire Fang. "Litten! ("Gotcha in my sights!")" Said Simba as he clinged on Khufu. Meanwhile, Riku and Zack found Cufant and Hattrem and instantly knocking them out. "They're out cold." Said Zack. "Now what?" "Lucario... (We hide them in a box locked up so we can take them to the sanctuary.")" Said Riku. "An idea that never gets old." Said Zack. The two soon brought them over to a nearby truck and placed them inside the capsule pods that were said to be indestructible. "Now that it's done, what else?" Said Zack. "Lucario... ("We investigate. Hope these capsule pods don't open by brute force.")" Said Riku feeling concern about the pods. "Don't worry, Riku." Said Zack. "I've heard all about these babies when I was in military school. They provide oxygen for the captive, but the also don't get blown up into spare parts. Still... the boys at military school even told me that they were also said to be robots that take good care of the job. I'm pretty sure they're working for us." "Lucario... ("You mean the 21st battalion? Yes, they still are working for your team.")" Said Riku as he and Zack left the two inside the pods for Riku and Zack to investigate as the pods suddenly used cloaking devices.

Gertrude just smiled. "Well the first half of the training will be with Circuit and the second half of the training will be without Circuit since he will be training with the Pokemon teacher I specifically chose for him but if you would like to get started on this now then I will have Serenity bring Circuit here just by the sound of this small instrument" she said pulling out a flute with a Pokeball on it. "Only if your ready to take on the training ok" she added.

Serenity sensed that Gertrude would be calling her soon with the Pokeflute she had to bring Circuit. She looked to the electric mouse before speaking. "Leafeon!("-I know Gertrude will call me soon to bring you to her for the training once your partner agrees to it of course"-) she said giving a smile as she handed him a berry.

@Ghostryder30

Drampa had noticed Hunter the Aerodactyl entering the base. Drampa followed the Fossil Pokemon into the base, managing to be unseen until it saw Hattrem and Cufant out cold. Drampa was angry by the attack and fired a strong Flamethrower at the trio. Meanwhile, Simba was clinging onto Khufu with it's teeth. "Cheo!! ("Let go of me!!)" Khufu squawked. Simba's fiery attack set Khufu's tail on fire and Khufu was flapping madly around the staff room. Meanwhile, Gecko and Lancelot were reading some secret information. "Scept? Tile? ("Operation Moonlight? What is that?")" Gecko asked.

Hunter realized Drampa was mad, and began to block his way. "Aerodactyl... ("Let's not take this seriously. We're just trying to rescue you guys from further harm.")" Said Hunter. "Yeah, is what he said." Said Zack before he sent out a Duraludon named Prime into battle. "Prime, help Hunter out. We'll take care of the rest." "Duraludon! ("Understood, master!")" Said Prime as Zack and Riku ran inside the base and out of plain sight. "Duraludon... ("Let's face it sir, we're not in the mood to hurt you. We're in the mood to bring you guys to safety.")" Said Prime. "Aero...("I'm sure you'll listen to what Prime is saying...")" Said Hunter backing up for Prime. Meanwhile, Simba was holding on Khufu's tail very hard and tight. "LITTEN!!! ("I'M NOT LETTING GO!!!")" Said Simba giving time for Riku enough time to instantly knock out Khufu with Aura Sphere. "Lucario... ("He'll be up by the time we get to HQ.")" Said Riku as Zack put Khufu inside another indestructible capsule pod before the robot could awake. "Good morning, Sargent Zack." Said the robot holding Khufu inside. "Oh, good morning." Said Zack. "Want some breakfast drives before we hit the road back to HQ?" "No need, I'm a robot." Said the robot. "Warning, I'm detecting presence coming from outside the staff room." One Plasma grunt came out of no where and the alarm was set. (Play Music: [Let the Battles Begin! - FF7/Smash]) The grunt sent out two Pokemon which was a Deerling and a Cryogonal before readying his musket with bayonet. "You two take out the Litten and Lucario, I'll take out it's master!" Said the grunt. But Riku, Simba, and Zack prepared for battle as Zack prepared his wooden Buster Sword. "You're coming with us, nice and easy!" Said the grunt. "Don't think so..." Said Zack as he battled the grunt down the halls along with Riku and Simba against the Deerling and Cryogonal.

Gertrude smiled gently. "The first part of your training will be with me and Serenity, the point of this first part of training is to become completely in sync with her ace Pokemon" she explained before standing up as Serenity came over. "I'll demonstrate so please follow me" she said as Doe got up soon after before walking off to play with the other Pokemon.

@Ghostryder30

Lancelot and Gecko heard the clatter from the hallway. "Tile? ("What was that?")" Gecko asked Lancelot. "Gall. ("You may check it out, if you want.")" Lancelot replied as more chaotic sounds filled the air. Gecko decided to look at the situation. It saw a pair of trainers dueling and Drampa sparring against an Aerodactyl and Duraldon, along with multiple capsules. It however noticed a familiar Archeops in one of the capsules. "Scept!? Tile!? ("What the!? Khufu!?")" Gecko whispered, shocked at Khufu's capture. Noticing the house plants nearby, Gecko made roots grow from them, snatching the capsules out of sight and into the nearby vents. It then snuck back into the room as they continued reading the file on "Operation Moonlight". "Lade! Gallade.. ("Hey Gecko, look at this. It seems like Operation Moonlight is a weapon smuggling operation that happens on evenings. The clock showed 5:40, meaning the grunts were beginning to show up.

Ryder soon agreed to accept Gertrude's terms on doing the first part of their training and began to follow her along with Circuit. "We're ready for anything." Said Ryder acting while following Gertrude. "Pika? ("What's the training all about?")" Circuit asked.

Meanwhile, Zack, Riku, and Simba defeated the grunt along with a Deerling and a Cryogonal. But they realized something when they beeping noises. Riku used his aura and found three pod capsule bots inside the vents. He then broke the air ventilation and retrieved the three pods back. "What the hell?" Said Zack. "I thought they were supposed to be out of plain sight." "Lucario... ("Apparently... that Sceptile over there... isn't listening...")" Said Riku as found Gecko. "Lucario! ("I'll hold him off. Call the battalion! HURRY!")" "This is Sargent Zack Magnus reporting to HQ, I need reinforcements at the front, NOW!!!" Said Zack as he heard a voice. "Roger that Sargent, we'll subdue those Pokemon and take them to the sanctuary." Said a man on the phone. Zack and Simba then came back to save Riku as Simba attacked Gecko with Fire Fang and Zack overwhelmed Gecko with his wooden Buster Sword. This time, Simba held onto Gecko with his fiery fangs and cannot let go until Zack knocks em down. Eventually they knocked him out and placed him in a pod capsule. "That's four rescued, two more to go." Said Zack. The four pod capsule bots looked at Zack and said: "Thank you for the rescue, Sargent. We've held the captive inside very carefully, but we are truly greatful." "Aww, you guys are making me blush." Said Zack when ho noticed his radio com is up. "Sargent, we're here for you. Over?" Said the man on the radio. "You guys help my Pokemon Hunter and Prime to subdue that Drampa, I'll handle the Pokemon rescue. Over." Said Zack. "Roger that, over." Zack then looked at Riku and Simba. "Who ever sent that Sceptile, must be nearby." Said Zack. They then heard the P.A. saying: "Enemy soldiers detected. The 21st battalion is at the front, all hands on deck!" "Heh, at least we get a welcome comity." Said Zack. "A.T.H.E.N.A, where's the last Pokemon we need to rescue?" "The Plasma lab at the first to the right." Said A.T.H.E.N.A. "Well at least this will be a 'Search, Rescue, and Destroy' mission, Riku, Simba, let's go rescue that last Pokemon." Said Zack. Outside the building, troopers were trying to subdue Drampa. "This is the 21st battalion, please do not resist, or face summary consequences." Said the trooper on the helicopter as they readied the sleep net tipped with tranquilizer darts in case Drampa fails to responed.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @LunarSilvally @YoungBeedrill @UhRomanNoodlesIsBack

Gertrude and Serenity lead Ryder and Circuit into another part of the forest that was openly before turning to him. "Alright, you must first sit down on the grass alright, you too Circuit because the first part will be to meditate, I know you may think that it may sound boring but it is necessary for your training" she explained as Serenity sat in the middle leading Circuit to sit right in front of her. "Leafeon!("-Sit right in front of me Circuit, facing me-") she said. "Now close your eyes and meditate because in order for this to work, you and Circuit must be in sync with the same emotion like you have. Allow yourself to feel the forest around you, the sound of the wind, the movement in the forest, the cries if many Pokemon, and even the lakes, rivers, and oceans" she added as Serenity raised her paw to gently close Circuits eyes. "Leafeon!"(-"Listen to exactly what Gertrude says and my words as well, feel the forest around you along with the sounds of nature-")she said.

@Ghostryder30

Status
Not open for further replies.