• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: The Unovian and Alolan battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Okay." Said Ryder as he and Circuit sat on the grass facing Gertrude and Serenity and began to meditate. Ryder and Circuit felt relaxed when they heard the entire forest around them while their eyes were closed. Colorful lights that came from Ryder's light powers then circled around the four as light brightened the forest lights. "I feel... like... we're in the light." Said Ryder towards Gertrude while keeping his eyes shut.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @YoungBeedrill @LunarSilvally

Drampa was being pursued by Hunter and Prime up some stairways. It sped away, firing Dragon Pulses and Flamethrowers at the following Pokemon, but nothing seemed to slow the pursuit. "Dram, pa, Drampa... ("Huff, puff, I need a way out from this dangerous situation.")" Seeing some Plasma grunts, Drampa whipped the door opened and flew backwards into the grunts, knocking them over. When they woke up after a few seconds, they sent out Scolipede and Mandibuzz to fight Prime and Hunter as Drampa fled to the back entrance. "Get them!" The grunts screamed. Then the grunts ordered their Pokemon fired Megahorn and Dark Pulse.

@Ghostryder30 @YoungBeedrill @Liepard'slie @LunarSilvally @Blue_Flash4

Hunter and Prime were losing sight of Drampa. Fortunately, due to Drampa's refusal, the 21st battalion launched the tranquilizer net on Drampa, putting it to sleep instantly. Then the troops began to help Hunter and Prime against the grunt, Madibuzz, and Scolipede. "Hands up, Plasma criminals. Do it or we will set for stun!" Said on of the troopers. Meanwhile, Zack, Simba, and Riku went in the lab and found who sent the Sceptile to take away the pods. It was Gallade. "Looks like this Gallade is the last one we need to rescue." Said Zack. "Litten...("Master, be careful...")" Said Simba. "Lucario... ("Simba's right, this one's a psychic type.")" Said Riku. "We'll manage that one." Said Zack as he pulled out his Buster Sword. "Besides, we're not here to hurt, we're here to rescue. Lock the doors." "Lu. ("Understood.")" Said Riku as he activated the security lab doors sealing Gallade, Zack, Riku, and Simba with indestructive doors alerting the Gallade. "Looks like its time we make him listen." Said Zack. "Simba, Riku, go subdue him!" Simba and Riku were sent out into battle after Riku told Gallade this: "Lucario... ("Let's not take this fight seriously, we're just trying to save you from further harm.")" "Litten... ("Yeah, take advice from Riku and please come with us.")" Simba agreed.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @LunarSilvally @YoungBeedrill @UhRomanNoodlesIsBack

Gertrude opened her eyes looking to Ryder. "A Light? Ok what do you see? Do you see something that burdens you? Something or someone you may have lost? Or certain words that seemed to have hurt you in an emotional way?" She asked as Serenity looked to Circuit. "Leafeon!"(-"How about you Circuit? What do you see?"-) she asked. JC and Blue was watching the training with Gertrude and Ryder along with Serenity and Circuit. She was in deep thought at the moment as many seemed to occupy her. Blue had occasionally looked to her partner as she was in deep thought moving her head to the side for the moment before she had leaped up on her shoulders as that seemed to snap her out of her thoughts. "Umbre?("-You alright partner? You seemed preoccupied with something?-") she asked. "Don't worry Blue, I'm alright just deep in my thoughts" she said. "Breon?("-Aren't we going to tell Ryder that Gertrude is actually the third ultra guardian?"-) she added. "Eventually, I will tell him or Gertrude will say so herself" she added. Blue just nodded as she felt JC's hand on her gently petting her giving a smile.

@Ghostryder30

Ryder then began to say something from out of his mouth. "I've lost my father during an experimental accident, what burdens me is losing my family and friends." Said Ryder towards Gertrude. Circuit then told Serenity what he saw. "Pika... ("I see, life, hope, peace, joy, love, order, and something that scares the incarnate darkness away... a spark of light... Trinity Union X.")" Said Circuit towards Serenity. Then something came out of Ryder's powers, a spiral of magic mirrors that holds Ryder's memories circled around Ryder, Circuit, JC, Blue, Gerturde. and Serenity as voices of the magic mirrors gathered around. "I wonder what light holds me?" Said one of the memory mirrors, then said another and another. "What is the biggest achievement you've earned more than anything in your life?" "How do you feel when our hearts are linked?" All of these questioned memories came from Ryder's past.

@LunarSilvally @Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @YoungBeedrill @UhRomanNoodlesIsBack

Gertrude saw the mirrors surrounded the group before she spoke. "These are your memories Ryder very precious memories, it's very important to not let this burden or hold you back because that will only lead to anger and losing control of yourself with that power. I had to go through the same thing just as you Ryder, there were a lot of things I feared and because of that is was difficult to control the power inside me because of separating from my twin brother and losing my parents at a young age where only Lykos was the only person I had left. So I had to overcome it myself to succeed and eventually I was able to tame to power correctly. Even JC, at some point had to go through what you and I been through so she had to push forward and leave the past behind that mostly deeply hurt her and the result only made her stronger each time and became the undefeatable champion but there is one thing I am sure of Ryder, JC is a type of person that will never leave you to burden things on your own and put you in any danger as she will protect you even if her life is on the line. If you ask her this, she would agree with me because I know she and Blue will" she said before reaching her hand out until it started to glow as the mirrors of his memories disappeared until it took shape what had appeared to be a light stone with a thunderbolt in the middle of it glowing brightly yellow. It had eventually gotten a strip to hold it before she held up to him. "This necklace will help you control that inner power but you still have to master it and once you do that it will shatter telling you that you have succeeded but it takes patience to do it correctly because you have to complete the second step before you can actually use it. It will turn red if your not careful with that anger and it will control you so be careful" she added placing it around his neck. Serenity did the same with Circuit placing a handkerchief around his neck with the light stone in front of it. "Leafeon?("-This will help you access that inner power that you have yet to control and in order to do that you must follow the second step to the training which would be by yourself without Ryder with you since you will be training with a Pokemon trainer-") she said.

@Ghostryder30

Gertrude smiled before standing up. "You and Circuit must work by yourselves to complete the second step so as for you Ryder, you must train with the Pokemon of the Forest but, of your typing as I will demonstrate to you" she said. Serenity smiled. "Leafeon!(-"Gertrude has the perfect one for you to train with so I will have to leave that up to her-") she said before looking to Gertrude. Gertrude pulled out her Pokeflute before pressing it against her mouth until the melody came out of it, a beautiful melody. She ended the melody lowering the Pokeflute until Electric types of the Forest at least 7 appeared in front of her. "You must train with the electric type of the Forest at least the 7 presented here, Luxray, Ampharos, Jolteon, Zebstrika, Manectric, Vikavolt, and one of my team members Elumari the Emolga. The point to this is that you must train with each electric type individually until you become one with each of them like how you would do with a Lucario or an Ash Greninja through aura or bond. You have to know it's movements, how it fights, it's abilities understand. There is actually one more you must train with however, that electric electric must train with Circuit first before you can complete your training" she paused before continuing.

"Don't worry about being confused because they will be with you every step of the way, the girls and only boy Jolteon at least but eventually you will hear their voice just like how you do with Circuit with electric type only now with the production out of the way, Elumari your up first" she said. "Emolga!" She said before flying over to Ryder tugging at his sleeve. "Remember you will frustrate but remember to breathe and believe me they will not go easy on you. The next Pokemon will appear before you once you complete the training with Elumari once you understand her and just to remind you that you can only understand the next the Pokemon once you completed the training with it. I believe in you Ryder so do your best" she finished giving a smile as Elumari tugged his shirt to follow her into the forest which she flew into. Gertrude watched as Elumari lead Ryder into the forest before turning to Circuit. "As for you Circuit, are you ready for your training?" She asked him gently petting his head. "Leafeon!("-She is asking if you are ready for the training?-") she said to translate.

@Ghostryder30

Lancelot heard the doors lock behind him, making it panic. "Lade! Gallade! ("Beldum! Knock the lights out!")" Lancelot called. Beldum was using it's powers to make itself undetectable. "Dum! ("Got it!")" Beldum called out as it's eye glowed white. The lights flickered out, leaving the base dark. Gallade and Beldum snuck out of the base leaving behind a Pokeball with a strong Pokemon inside to distract the others.

Riku then used his aura to find them but it was too late. "We were just trying to save 'em..." Said Zack. "Lucario... ("All of that for a runaway Beldum and Gallade... Wasted...")" Riku agreed. "Let's head outside and find the others." Said Zack as he picked up a Pokeball with a strong Pokemon inside it and used a Pokeball restrainer. As Zack and his team went outside, he brought them over the captured Pokemon Cufant, Hatterem, Khufu, and Sceptile on board the indestructible 'Juggernaut'. Then a holograph of the general appeared saying: "Congratulations, Sargent. It is my honor to grant you... a new Pokemon to your team: The sun Pokemon, Espeon. History will soon remember the day you saved innocent Pokemon inside the lab. Now bring these Pokemon over to the airport pronto." The 21st battalion began to double the effort as they brought aboard the troops and the captive Pokemon. They even carried away Drampa inside an indestructible cage. They then left a message behind for the runaway Gallade and Beldum to pick up, and it says: "To the last two Pokemon, don't worry, we're only trying to help, our efforts to save all Pokemon is what citizens call it interesting. But you two were too smart to surrender and let us take good care of you. If you don't follow us now, then you'll die in the war where Team Rocket and Team Plasma placed upon. Lucky for us, we caught your friends, but don't worry, they'll be alright once we take them to the Aether Helicarrier. You have one chance to reconsider joining your rescued friends so you can be transferred to the Helicarrier. Signed, Zack Magnus." "Alright, let's get these Pokemon out of here." Said Zack as he boarded the 'Juggernaut' and they took the captive Pokemon with them away, leaving Gallade and Beldum behind. "Sir what about the base?" Said one of the troopers. "Don't worry, finale, coming up." Said Zack as he pressed the trigger leaving the Plasma base to blow up. "Sir, don't you think that's too much?" Said one of the troopers. "Eh, don't worry, they're lucky they got all of the cargo out long enough for them to evacuate." Said Zack. "And what of the last two Pokemon you tried to rescue?" Said one of the troopers. "They'll manage once they'll read the message." Said Zack. "Now put these Pokemon in a cryostasis, and close the pod window, security only wants Pokemon asleep inside the pods. It's only a matter of time before we can finish the job." Then the troops began to put the captured Pokemon in a cryostasis to make sure they are kept safe.

Last edited:
Suddenly, the Pokeball released a Kingdra. It roared at the group and immediately and fired a strong Hydro Pump at them. Meanwhile, Lancelot and Beldum ran into the nearby woods to hide. They saw Drampa being loaded into the truck. "Lade! ("What horror!")" Lancelot cried. "Beldum. ("We need to track the others down.")" Beldum theorized. "Lade? ("Yeah, what do we do?")" Lancelot said while watching the truck.

Zack's Pokemon team was nearly at low health when Kingdra ran amok, but fortunately, Zack's new Pokemon Espeon has the chance to attack Kingdra using Psycho Cut rapidly, and instantly knocking out Kingdra. The troops soon put Kingdra in the restraining cell inside the 'Juggernaut'. "Well, my new Pokemon has got the better advantage." Said Zack. "I think I'll call you, Esmeralda. Now come on everyone, we have to get the others to the airport so we can get the rest of the Pokemon on the Helicarrier." The 'Juggernaut' soon went through the trees of Lush Jungle, and took the road from route 8 to route 9 and arriving at Konikoni City airport. "This is it." Said Zack. "Load them on the giant cargo plane." The pod bots that had Cufant, Hatterem, Archeops, and Sceptile in cryostasis soon began to enter the giant cargo plane along with Drampa who was also in cryostasis. The troops were pleased when the cargo was loaded, but no one bothered to see Gallade and Beldum except for Esmeralda. "Litten? ("What is it?")" Said Simba. "Espy... ("I sense two Pokemon are coming in...")" Said Esmeralda. Zack soon understands what Emseralda was saying. "Okay everyone, they're coming." Said Zack. "Get back to HQ and take that Kingdra in the retaining pod with you. We'll have to convince these two that we're never enemies." "Yes sir, be careful on your delivery when got the last two." Said one of the troopers as they took Kingdra with them and took flight leaving Zack, Riku, Simba, Hunter, Prime, and Esmeralda to handle the job they need to complete. Fortunately, Zack's stun trap was all set as more tranquilizer nets surrounded the small runway. Zack and his team soon hid behind the crate inside the plane and began to activate the plane's engines, only to alert the Gallade and Beldum. Zack soon readied his wooden Buster Sword as the runway gates began to close when they saw Gallade and Beldum enter.

Lancelot and Beldum saw the truck park near a cargo plane. People unloaded the Pokemon and put them inside the plane's hold. Before anyone noticed, they moved towards the plane's hold. However, Lancelot activated the stun trap and tranquilizer nets flew at them. "LADE! ("LOOK OUT!")" Lancelot called out. It used Psycho Cut to slice through the nets and Beldum used magnetic power to reflect the nets onto the floor. Everyone was too busy dealing with Drampa to notice the duo's plight, but they got out of it and quickly snuck into the hold. "Dum? ("Do you think Kingdra was defeated?")" Beldum asked sliently as Lancelot sighed. "Gal.. ("Probably...")" It said as the plane's hold shut and the plane began to move. Lancelot felt uneasy as somebody else was in the plane. It could feel it.

As the door of the plane's hold was finally locked up tight, Zack and his team came out from the crates and told Gallade and Beldum: "You made a good choice joining your friends on board. Now listen, we're not here to fight, we're here to save you. You can still join us and we promise we'll get you to safety." "Lucario... ("We nearly had you to join us, but you refused to join us we entered the lab.")" "Litten... ("Yeah, when are you gonna listen to us?")" Said Simba. Esmeralda soon forseen an attack coming from Gallade. "Espy. ("Master, everyone, ready yourselves and your weapon.")" Zack took notice what Esmeralda said and grabbed the handle of his wooden Buster Sword. The others soon got ready with Esmeralda who still forseen the attack coming from Gallade.

@LunarSilvally @Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @YoungBeedrill @UhRomanNoodlesIsBack @VenusaurMega

(Sorry for the delay guys Happy New Year ^-^)

Luxray lead Ryder to a specific part of the forest before she stopped to look at him. "Luxray!" She said before she unleashed a Discharge at him and thus began his training with the power of the Luxury. Gertrude smiled to Circuit. "Circuit, inside this Pokeball will be your training teacher to train yourself on how to fully control that second power inside of you as it will benefit from you greatly. Now with that being said, here is the Pokemon that will be training with you Circuit" she said until the nest ball popped open only to reveal a female Raichu standing right in front of Circuit. "Circuit, this is Lyn the Raichu, she will be your training partner for your training and the reason why I choose Lyn is because once a Pikachu evolves into a Raichu when exposed to a Thunderstone, their power is much more powerful and greater so what I really what you to do is surpass her power and believe me this won't be easy however, once you succeed in doing that only then your second power will remain stable and be able to unleash it more property but only when your partner completes his training understand" she explained. "Lyn, are you willing to do this for him?" She asked her. "Rai Rai!("-Of course Gertrude-") she said before looking back to Circuit. "Raichu?("-Are you ready to train with me Circuit?-") she asked giving a smile. "Leafeon!("-I believe you can do it Circuit-") Serenity said with a smile.

@Ghostryder30

Circuit only stared at Lyn the Raichu as he feared that if he evolves, this would mean the end of Ryder and Circuit's adventures. But he can't give up on his master. "Pika. ("I accept the training you offer me. I'm ready when you are.")" Said Circuit. Meanwhile, Ryder began training with Luxray and the other Electric type Pokemon, as he realized Luxray shot a Discharge move at Ryder. "Wait... What!?" Exclaimed Ryder as he thought he was used as a targeting range.

@LunarSilvally @Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @YoungBeedrill @UhRomanNoodlesIsBack @VenusaurMega

"Rai....Raichu..."(-"Don't be alarmed, you won't evolve I promise....I'm just your training teacher nothing else..."-) Lyn said raising her hands up to reassure him. "Raichu...(-"I know you don't want you... although..I wish I had stayed a Pikachu but....I had my reasons to evolve into Raichu..."-) she said glancing to Gertrude for the moment seeing her eyes glance to her seeing her smile before she returned it then looked back at Circuit. "Raichu...('-Well enough about me, let's start your training Circuit, follow me-") she said before leaping off into another part of the forest. Luxray reacted quickly and moved Ryder out of the way before she turned to him pointing to him and the attack. "Ray! Luxray!" She said trying to tell him to dodge her attacks.

@Ghostryder30

Luxray sensed that he figured out what she was trying to tell her but she knew he still had a lot to learn. She began using Thunder and then Discharge again at Ryder to train his body energetically. Meanwhile with Lyn she could sense that he was nervous so stopped at a part with a waterfall close to the cliff with a beautiful scenery below. She sat with her front legs up and long tail resting next to her as she looked to Circuit. "Raichu....(-"You seem nervous, tell me what is bothering you Circuit?-") she asked in a gentle tone.

@Ghostryder30

Circuit soon began to take a deep breath and told Lyn: "Pika... ("Seeing you that big makes me sacred, but I think it's safe that I want to be your friend. It's just, some obstacles are very big to handle, especially when you I'm not at a max limit to let out my energy. But seeing you training me makes me feel better. I think maybe, we both have the same solutions. I think.")" Circuit then gave Lyn a hug. Then he looked at the waterfall. "Pika... ("You know, this waterfall reminds me of the big one back on Mele mele Island. The one near the destroyed bridge, where the Spearow nearly got Nebby, my master, and me..............Alright, I'm better now, let's go.")" Said Circuit. Meanwhile, Ryder dodged every electric type move Luxray had thrown at him. "Is this part of the test?" Said Ryder to himself.

Lyn just chuckled. "Raichu....(-"Hold on a minute Circuit-") she said grabbing him. "Raichu!(-"Let's have some fun first before training to clear your mind ok because this waterfall isn't for show-") Lyn said before revealing a waterslide under the waterfall. "Rai Rai!(-"Come on friend, I'll show you the fun in this place built for the Pokemon of the forest-") she said holding on to him firmly before she got on the waterslide as the water took them both down the long slide with a smile on her face. Luxray saw his improvement of stamina by dodging her attacks before she suddenly stopped. "Luxray!(-"Yes it was Ryder, the part of my training was to improve your stamina just by dodging my attacks and the more you dodge the faster you become which will give you much more time to fight back in a life and death situation and thus will save your life understand-") she said walking over and gently nudged him. "Luxray....("-You have become one with the Luxray if you understand me clearly and as a gift I will lend you my strength-") she said as she closed her eyes glowing brightly as her strength entered the light orb that was around his neck which glowed brightly once it entered before opening her eyes again. "Luxray...(-"You have completed my training, Jolteon awaits for you back with Gertrude, seek his training to enhance your way with speed...I must return to the forest to regain my strength where my pride lies of Luxray and the evolutions below me...safe travels Ryder-") She bowed her head before leaving him as she disappeared back into the forest.

@Ghostryder30

Ryder felt pleased after completing Luxray's training, and hurried back to find Gertrude and Jolteon. "I'm back..." Said Ryder towards Gertrude. "I'm ready to train with the next Electric-type Pokemon." Meanwhile, Circuit was having fun with Lyn the Raichu as they went down the water slide tunnel under the waterfall. "Pika! Pi, pikachu! ("This feels like fun! It's like flying high above the clouds!")" Said Circuit towards Lyn the Raichu.

Lancelot and Beldum froze at the sight of the group. Both of them noticed the "Juggernaut" and the other Pokemon in cryo tubes. Beldum and Lancelot paused and muttered to each other before speaking to the group. "Gallade, Gallade. (" Look fellas, we just want two things. We want our friends back, and we also want to find our owner. We don't want to fight.")" Lancelot said eloquently. Beldum floated beside Lancelot, watching the situation unfold.

"Glad you read our minds." Said Zack in relief. "We'll take you and your friends to your owner. Because last I checked, your owner is on board a flying... Helicarrier that is owned by... the Aether Foundation. Trooper... does the name, Aether Helicarrier ring a bell?" "Yes it does sir." Said the trooper. "Righteous." Said Zack. "By all means, let's double the efforts." Zack then turned to Gallade and Beldum and said: "Don't worry, we'll take you and your friends to your owner. It's up there in the sky. So if you can come with us, then we'll take you there. Do you both trust us. And don't worry about your friends. We'll give them back to you once we reach the Helicarrier. All that we were trying to do is save you all from the war down here." Riku the Lucario then broke out in telepathy saying: 'Trust us, and we'll help you.'

Lancelot and Beldum deliberated for a moment before turning to the others. "Lade. Gallade? ("We're in. So what are we supposed to do?")" Lancelot said confidently. Meanwhile in the Aether Carrier, Allister and Nico were walking to the cafeteria. "Oh bud, remember that time Bea and me tried to chase that Heracross across the Isle of Armor?" Nico asked Allister as they walked. "You and Bea somehow fell off a cliff on Challenge Road trying to reach that Heracross, and I saw both of you being assaulted by a pair of Kingler on the beach on the Fields of Honor." Allister responded before chuckling. They both turned into the cafeteria to see Sabrina wearing Alolan clothes sitting on a chair, drinking a smoothie. "Oh, Sabrina? I thought you were shopping?" Nico asked Sabrina. "Oh, I wanted to see you early." Sabrina explained.

"We'd better buckle up at the nearest military helicopter seats." Said Zack towards Lancelot. "Besides, we're almost at the brink of taking flight. Trooper, give a call to the Aether Helicarrier. We got a load of Pokemon we've rescued from the jungle and transferring them to the Aether Helicarrier." "Sir." Said the trooper as he began to contact the Helicarrier. "This is Vanguard 8 to Aether Helicarrier, we're carrying a load of rescued Pokemon on board, are we clear to track you down and land on the runway of the Helicarrier, over?" "Team, return." Said Zack as he helped Lancelot and Beldum buckle up and did the same to himself nearby Lancelot and Beldum. "Here we go everyone." Said Zack. "Next stop, Aether Helicarrier." Meanwhile, Dark Ryder found Nico and the others, went up to them, and said: "Hey, uhh... Nico was it? How many Pokemon do you have other than in your team?"

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @LunarSilvally @YoungBeedrill @UhRomanNoodlesIsBack @VenusaurMega

"Um..." Nico said, grabbing his notebook. He flipped through the pages quickly, stopping on a page with some writings on it. "Around 176, why?" Nico responded. Meanwhile, Lancelot and Beldum were strapped into their seats. They both were watching the "Juggernaut" with Kingdra inside. They both were concerned about the box. "Dum.. ("That box is very scary...")" Beldum commented. "Lade, Gallade? ("Imagine, what would be inside that?")" Lancelot said.

"Because someone's in our radar." Said Dark Ryder. "Not from the Aether Foundation, but some battalion we don't know of." "Put it on speaker." Said Wicke as one of the employees contacted the cargo plane where Zack, Lancelot, Beldum, and Zack's Pokemon team were in and said: "Aether Helicarrier to unknown plane, you are entering the radius of the Aether Helicarrier. State your purpose." Zack came up to the coms and said: "This is the 21st battalion to the Aether Helicarrier. We're holding rescued Pokemon that includes a Gallade and a Beldum with us, are we clear to find and land on your runway, over?" "Copy, you are clear to find us and land at the runway." Said Wicke. "Be careful in searching for us. Over and out." "Copy that, over and out." Said Zack. "Okay, Gallade and Beldum, we've got access to find and land at the Aether Helicarrier. I'm sure there's someone you're looking for. Describe the name of it, please?" Meanwhile, Dark Ryder overheard what the speaker said about the 21st battalion that said they've included a Gallade and a Beldum on board with them. "Nico, was the Beldum and Gallade Pokemon yours?"

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @LunarSilvally @YoungBeedrill @UhRomanNoodlesIsBack @VenusaurMega

"If the Gallade is named Lancelot, yes that is mine." Nico said. Just then, Professor Sonia ran to him. "Nico, The lab called back. They say Lancelot and Khufu left the lab with a satchel of Pokeballs." She said. "From what Nico told me about his Gallade, It would probably want to find him." Sabrina spoke up, alerting Sonia and Dark Ryder. "Is that Sabrina, You know the Psychic Gym Leader?" Sonia asked Nico. "Um yeah. I asked her during the mech fight if she wanted to go to Alola, and she said yes." Nico replied.

"Hmph, big surprise from right there." Said Dark Ryder who impressed to see Sabrina. "I just receive news that the 21st Battalion is-" Said Faba before he was interrupted by Dark Ryder who told him: "Wicke has already said that." "Well, you're more smarter than the real version of you." Said Faba who still had doubts about Ryder. "That's because that real version of me is no slouch either you dunce." Said Dark Ryder. Meanwhile, on the cargo plane, Zack looked at the Pokemon in cryostasis along with the restrained Kingdra they brought aboard, and then back to Lancelot and Beldum. "So how did you both came all the way here?" Zack asked towards Lancelot and Beldum.

"Lade. Gallade? ("We rode on the Drampa you caught. By the way, where is that Drampa?")" Lancelot replied. "Dum. ("We saw it being loaded onto a truck near the plane.")" Beldum added quickly. Meanwhile, Nico and Sabrina were chatting. "So, did anything cool happen?" Nico asked, desperate for any news. "Um, I beat a couple of trainers like some guy with a Luxray and Samurott and, yeah, there is a new festival rolling into town. It is supposed to celebrate 100 years since Kanto's founding. Take a looksie." Sabrina said as she used her psychic bracelets to get her phone. She hovered the phone near Nico's face. There was an article of the festival with a picture of a float with a Nidoking and Nidoqueen sculpture on it.

"We brought your friend Drampa on board the the plane." Said Zack towards Lancelot. "Along with your friends. Right in front of your eyes. They're in cryostasis right now, so they'll have to wait until we get to the Helicarrier for now." Meanwhile, Dark Ryder hovered over Sabrina and Nico and was looking at a picture of the festival. "Wow, I've parties mostly at my time." Said Dark Ryder.

Then a group of 21st battalion soldiers came right behind Jackie and said: "Sir, we must advise that must please come with us so you'll be safe. The war on the ground isn't safe anymore. And Don't worry about the grass trial we'll ask the totem Pokemon to please come with us so we can get out of here."

@Begaydocrimes @XxMrNinjaxX

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Cascade was in the Lush Forest, just casually, exploring, then he heard voices. He followed the voices and saw. What is that-Jackie, Cascade thought to himself, he walked up to the soldiers. "Is there something wrong," said Cascade in wonder.

@Ghostryder30 @Begaydocrimes

Last edited:
The soldiers then looked at Cascade, and said: "Yes there is. There's been a war break out between Team Rocket and Team Plasma. We're doing our best to help people and Pokemon evacuate to the nearest evac plane. If you want to come with us, you can. The first plane took off, but the second plane is ready to be boarded."

@XxMrNinjaxX @Begaydocrimes

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Cascade shrugged "If, you say so," he said then whispered to Jakie "Jackie is that you, or am I losing my mind, and of course, you came here to steal the Grassium Z, right." He gave Jackie a blank expression.

"Please, let's get you, your friend, and the totem Pokemon you're looking for on the evac plane." Said the soldier. "We'll take you both to the Aether Helicarrier so you both will be safe at all costs." The soldiers then began to escort Cascade, Jackie, and the grass totem Pokemon to the nearest airport.

@XxMrNinjaxX @Begaydocrimes

"Don't worry." Said one soldier. "You'll be safe once we get you both to the Aether Helicarrier. Sargent Zack, this is soldier 15. You must've forgot the others while you left for the Aether Helicarrier." "Damn it!" Said Zack on the coms. "Don't worry, there's another plane waiting for them. It may be small, but it's fast. It can even catch up to the first plane we're in. See ya when we meet up." "Yes sir." Said the soldier. "Alright, you three come with us quickly. Artillery fire is almost ready. Let's go, go, go!"

@XxMrNinjaxX @Begaydocrimes @LunarSilvally

Status
Not open for further replies.