• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: The Unovian and Alolan battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Thank you, Jolteon." Said Ryder as he turned around and activated his gliding suit and glided his way down to find Gertrude. Eventually, after a long glide down, he reached Gertrude just in time right before he accidentally bumped into Vikavolt. "I finished Jolteon's test." Said Ryder towards Gertrude whom he was dazed in dismay. "I'm here for Vikavolt's training." Meanwhile, Circuit clashed with Lyn again, this time, he was using Iron Tail with all of his strength. "Pika! ("For Alola our hearts will prevail!")" Said Circuit. Meanwhile, on the Aether Helicarrier, Hau picked up the phone whom JC was calling and said: "Hey, JC. How are you guys doing in search of the Ultra Guardians?" Meanwhile, on the giant plane, Zack waited for the rest to board the giant cargo plane. "Sir, the door is already opened." Said one of the soldiers. "You should thank Sargent Zack for the maintenance." "Yup, that's me." Said Zack toward Cascade acting like a cool guy. "I see you work for the Aether Foundation, right? I work for both Aether Foundation and Macro Cosmos somewhere in the Galar region. You see, chairman Rose and Oleana think that the true power they're looking for is right underneath us. But you know what I think? I think it's just Mako surge. I told Lusamine, Oleana, and chairman Rose that phrase, because in my family's opinion, it means: 'Nothing is powerful than a power surge'." "Remembering your family, sir?" Said one of the soldiers. "I just go running around by the book."

@LunarSilvally @Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @XxMrNinjaxX @Kurai Hasake @VenusaurMega

Last edited:

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
“Oh, well thanks, a lot, well, see you around, I guess,” he said as he started walking into the giant airship followed by his Greninja.

Hiroshi was a Pokémon Trainer, and he wanted to train his Pokémon. So, he asked to Hau: “When will this airship land? I want to train my Pokémon and catch new ones, and this doesn’t look like a place for that”, Hiroshi said. Since he received his Poliwag, his life started depending on Pokémon training, catching and battles, and he would get bored if that things weren’t available.

The festival was amazing. Sabrina and Nico ran around, shopping and playing carnival games with Dark Ryder. They saw fireworks and the awesome floats. "I like the Saffron Float. It has a giant sculpture of you and Alakazam on it." Nico shyly admitted while watching the parade floats move on Saffron Gym. "Aww, thanks.." Sabrina said. Meanwhile, Lancelot and Beldum were patiently waiting for the right time to exit.

Last edited:
Dark Ryder has never in his life been to a festival with Sabrina and Nico. "So this is what a festival looks like." Said Dark Ryder who looked at the floats in awe. Meanwhile, Zack looked at the radar in a bored expression until they found a ping in the radar. It was the Aether Helicarrier. "Hey buckle up!" Said Zack. "We're now entering the Aether Helicarrier." Zack then reached the coms and said: "Aether Helicarrier, this is Sargent Zack. We're here. Permission to dock?" "Permission is granted." Said Wicke. "You are clear to dock." "Alright, you three, this is your final stop." Said Zack. "Please make sure to keep all of your belongings with you at all times. Thank you all for joining us on the 21st battalion airline."

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @LunarSilvally @XxMrNinjaxX @Kurai Hasake @VenusaurMega

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
“Thank you for bringing us here, I guess,” said Cascade calmly. Cascade jumped out of his seat. “Hope we cross paths, again,” said Cascade as walking into the bigger airship. Greninja following his trainer. “Greninja,” (“Finally, we are here,”)

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
“Again, thanks a lot, and maybe see you later,” Cascade said as Greninja continued to follow him, but more active than before.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Cascade shrugged “It’s not like I have anything, better to do,” said Cascade lightly, “Anyway I’m Cascade, the Water Type Gym Leader of Aloha, and this is my partner, Storm, and you are?”

Nico slurped his smoothie as the floats moved by. It was a fun night, but a twisted surprise was coming. There was a weird dome-like float suddenly moved onto the track. "Huh? Who owns that one?" Sabrina asked. the weird float moved into the middle. "I don't know.." Nico replied. Suddenly the float opened up four cannons and begun firing all around. "What the!" Nico called out. Meanwhile Lancelot and Beldum unbuckled their seats. "Lade? ("Can we have our friends back?")" Lancelot asked. Meanwhile, a pair of Plasma planes were homing in on the cargo plane, firing bullets at the sides of it.

"I'm Wicke, admin of the Aether Foundation." Said Wicke who was very cheerful. Faba introduced himself acting a bit snarky. "I'm Faba, I hope you don't fail us like that lousy male enforcer we have." Said Faba. "So, I heard you're an Aether Foundation operative." Said Wicke. "Are you?" Meanwhile, Zack agreed to Gallade and Beldum's terms and gave their firends back before they heard the Plasma planes coming in. "Attention all personal, Team Plasma is back. All hands on deck. Repeat all hands on deck." Said the P.A. "I guess the fights not over yet." Said Zack before he turned to Gallade and Beldum. "Your friends are okay. They're waking up. Now go!"

@XxMrNinjaxX @LunarSilvally @Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @Kurai Hasake @VenusaurMega

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
“Yeah, I am I’ve been one for about...4 years or so,” said Cascade calmly ignoring Faba’s comment. Greninja eyed Faba carefully.

Faba was now intimidated by Cascade's Greninja. "You and your Pokemon are even annoying than that Ryder and his Pikachu!" Said Faba who embarrassed by Cascade's Greninja. Wicke then heard the alarm. "Team Plasma is at the front door." Said Wicke. "O.D.I.N, release the speeder drone!" "Activating speeder drones." Said O.D.I.N as he activated speeder drone-like robots to defend the Helicarrier while chattering in instinctive droid native language.

@XxMrNinjaxX @Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @LunarSilvally @Kurai Hasake @VenusaurMega

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Cascade smirked before followed Wickie “Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed,” he said to Faba. Greninja stared at Faba one more time and then turned away following his trainer.

"All personal please remain inside!" Said the P.A. alarming everyone to stay inside. "Hurry Cascade, we have to evacuate inside the Helicarrier!" Said Wicke towards Cascade as she led Faba and Cascade inside the Helicarrier. From outside, the drones were wiping out the Plasma planes one by one. "All forces, stop these drones immediately!" Said the Plasma pilot. "They cannot win this war!" But the speeder drones were very fast against the Plasma planes. "These drones are very fast!" Said Zack not noticing that he was outside. "Uh, oh." Said Zack as he readied his wooden Buster Sword. "Alright, which one of you B-movie experts plant a tracking device on the cargo plane?" Zack's Pokemon team then came out of their Poke Balls.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Cascade followed Wickie into the Helicarrier, having his battle ax, Tidal Wave in grasp, Greninja readied a Water Shuriken as Cascade sent of his team out of their Pokeballs, except Wailord.

A few Plasma pilots soon fell from the sky and began to break the entrance sending people inside an all out panic. "But Wicke was prepared for counter measures while teaming up with Cascade as Wicke activated the Light troopers that look like heavy boxing droids to fight off the Plasma pilots along with the SECUR-T bots coming from all sides. "All Aether Foundation robots, protect everyone at all costs!" Said Wicke. Meanwhile, Zack awakened Archeops, Cufant, Hatterem, Sceptile, and Drampa from their sleep and began to help Gallade and Beldum against the Plasma pilots. "If I had to shove a pilot's throat with a piece of Rasp Berry, I'd be happy." Said Zack. 'Master, now is not the time to complain. Now is the time to fight!' Said Riku in telepathy.

@XxMrNinjaxX @Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @LunarSilvally @VenusaurMega @Kurai Hasake

Lancelot noticed the nonsense and immediately used it's psychic powers to figure out what was happening. It saw two planes attacking the cargo plane, so it immediately pulled out a pair of Pokeballs, releasing a Crawdaunt and a Shiny Heatmor. "Gallade? Lade! ("How can we help, boss? Crawdaunt and Smoky, find a way to get up to the roof!")" Lancelot said.

Last edited:

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Greninja was ready for a fight, it threw a Water Shuriken taking out an Galactic Plane and did the same to the other one. “Nice job, Storm,” said Cascade wielding his battle ax in hand.

"Hey, Gallade, your friends are awake!" Said Zack towards Lancelot. "Go to your friends and help them! Riku, help Lancelot!" Riku then began to help Lancelot and told him in telepathy: 'If Team Plasma wanted to play fair after we've destroyed Operation Moonlight, then they should never have messed with you guys and the 21st battlation!' "Come on!" Said Zack. "TO ARMS!" As he charged into one of the Plasma pilots and hit the grunt hard with his wooden sword. Meanwhile inside, Wicke activated a distress signal to warn JC, Lusamine, and Ryder that trouble is swarming around the skies. She then contacted Sabrina, Nico, and Dark Ryder to warn them that they have to return back to the Helicarrier.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Cascade starting brining heavy hits and took out a couple of grunts, Tidal, used Waterfall to take down a couple of planes and Wave using Hyper Beam to finish them off.

Meanwhile at Plasma HQ, 10 more planes took off towards the cargo plane. At the festival, Nico, Sabrina and Dark Ryder were ready to strike as Team Rocket had disrupted the festival using the dome-like cannon float to cause chaos. "Skarmory, get us down there!" Nico called as he got on Skarmory and they took off, dodging cannon-fire. Sabrina called out her Espeon. "Use Psyshock!" She called out. Thousands of tiny psychic fragments appeared and fired beams at the float, weaving past Nico and Skarmory.

Hau then realized that there's a battle at the front. "You should stay with me!" Said Hau towards Hiroshi. "It's not safe when Team Plasma and Team Rocket are at the front because I told you we can't go back to the ground!" Meanwhile Dark Ryder noticed Team Rocket and Team Plasma were attacking the skies and the Aether Helicarrier. "Dark Greninja, it's time to fly!" Said Dark Ryder and told Nico and Sabrina: "I'll meet you guys back at the Helicarrier! Catch up if you can!" Dark Ryder and Dark Greninja began to take flight and tore down some Team Rocket and Team Plasma plane one by one. "What the!?" Said a Team Plasma pilot. "Who the hell are you!?" "Your darkest nightmare..." Said Dark Ryder as he kicked the grunt in the face before jumping off to the next one. One by one, Dark Ryder and Dark Greninja were mowing down all enemy planes with all of their rage. He then landed at the Helicarrier and met up with Wicke. "That was fast for you." Said Wicke. "If Team Rocket and Team Plasma wanted a fight, then they'll have a taste of my perfect fury." Said Dark Ryder. Then Dark Greninja looked at Cascade's Greninja wondering if he even had a twin brother. Meanwhile, Zack was defending Lancelot, Beldum, and the rest of Lancelot's friends on the runway.

@XxMrNinjaxX @Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @LunarSilvally @VenusaurMega @Kurai Hasake

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Greninja cocked it’s head at Dark Greninja before throwing another Water Shuriken at a enemy airship, while Cascade caused havoc upon the grunts with Tidal Wave.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Cascade slashed at a grunt, “Yeah, I’m Cascade,” he said slashing at at another Grunt and Storm continued taking planes down one by one, while Tidal and Wave helped out too.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Cascade took a bunch of grunts down leaving them knocked out, and Greninja with Dark Greninja help they were causing destruction over the enemy airships.

Dark Ryder was actually starting to like this Cascade figure. "Not bad for a Gym Leader like you." Said Dark Ryder as Dark Greninja and Cascade's Greninja were doing the heavy work. Meanwhile, Hop, Sonia, Magnolia, Juniper, Skyla, Guzma, and Bonnie were alerted by the skirmish outside.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Cascade smiled at Dark Ryder “Where I come from, there’s a lot of rouge Pokemon, so my friends and I would take care of them,” Cascade said a he knocked a couple of grunts of their feet. While both Greninjas were destroying the ships and making progress.

"As for me, well, you might say I come from a mirrored world that fathoms my perfection!" Said Dark Ryder while helping Cascade, Dark Greninja, and Cascade's Greninja do some serious damage to Team Plasma and Team Rocket.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Pardon the quick interruption but.

Remember that according to our RP forum rules, posts are supposed to be at least one paragraph long, and I'm getting immensely tired of receiving reports about XxMrNinjaxX constantly posting one-liners.

Do something about that, or I will be forced to.

Carry on.

“Skarmory, Rock Slide!” Nico called as Skarmory chucked rocks at the robotic float. “Dark Ryder, we need back-up!” Sabrina called while looking to her side, but he was gone. Dark Ryder had used Nico’s Alakazam to teleport back to the Aether Carrier without them knowing to deal with some problems. “Oh mother of...” Sabrina said before an explosive soared past her. Nico and Skarmory were flying dangerously close to the mech. “Use Iron Head and Brave Bird!” Nico called out, as a blast soared past him. “Skar! (“My pleasure!”)” Skarmory squawked as it glowed and charged at the mech, but a cannon was aimed at the duo. A blast rang out, and Skarmory and Nico were thrown forcefully at Sabrina. “No!!” Sabrina reacted, as Espeon ran towards the balcony. “Espy! (“C’mon!”)” Espeon cried as it’s gem glowed, using Psychic. Suddenly Skarmory and Nico stopped in mid-air surrounded by a psychic force. “Sabrina!” Nico said in relief. Meanwhile, Lancelot slapped the other asleep Pokemon. They all woke up as Crawdaunt blew a hole open on the plane. “Scceept... (“Uuuhhh...”)” Gecko squeaked. “Gall, Lade! (“No questions, Go into the hole!”)” Lancelot called as the others woke up. Gecko stood up and shook a bit before moving to the hole. “Tile? (“That one?”)” It asked, pointing to the hole. Suddenly, a plane completed a bullet run, making the plane shake. The others panicked, as Smoky and Crawdaunt left the interior. “Dum? (“You coming guys?”)” Beldum said before leaving.

Last edited:
Zack realized that Lancelot has awoken them up, and decided to grab his Pokemon team and follow the rest inside. "Hey Lancelot, wait up!" Said Zack as he returned his Pokemon and followed Gallade and his friends down the hole. Meanwhile, Dark Ryder overwhelmed all Team Rocket and Team Plasma forces along with his ace Dark Greninja. "You all really should've packed a funeral suit..." Said Dark Ryder towards the Plasma pilot. "Hey, we'd rather stay alive than being dead." Said the Plasma pilot.

@LunarSilvally @Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @XxMrNinjaxX @VenusaurMega @Kurai Hasake

Once the other Pokemon were on the roof, Lancelot explained the situation. "Gallade, Gallade. ("So we are being attacked, and those planes might destroy our plane.")" He explained as a buzzing of a plane became louder. The others began to get what was going on, but a plane soared overhead, dropping it's bullets onto the gang. Gecko, Cufant, Hattrem, Drampa, Kingdra, Beldum, Smoky, Crawdaunt, Lancelot and Khufu immediately jumped to the sides. "Cheo!/Cufant!/Dram.. (" Rude!/Meanie!/Some people have no respect...")" Khufu, Cufant and Drampa said in unison. "Lade! ("We need to strike now!")" Lancelot rallied as Crawdaunt and Smoky combined Crabhammer and Fire Lash, whipping a plane off course.

Hiroshi wandered around the airship, searching for the “wild area” Hau mentioned. After some searching, he found the place and entered it. Suddenly, a wild Heracross appeared. He was going to use Poliwag against it, but someone stopped him. That person was a young woman who also looked like a powerful Pokémon Trainer. “Silver, use Fire Blast!”, she exclaimed. A Ninetales with shiny silver fur appeared and released a huge blast of fire at the Bug Pokémon. “A... Shiny... Ninetales!?”, Hiroshi said, surprised. He never had seen a Shiny Pokémon before. The Ninetales’ trainer sent out a Great Ball and caught the Heracross inside it. Then, she picked the Great Ball and tossed it at Hiroshi, who quickly caught it in the air. “It’s yours... Heracross is a strong Pokémon, take good care of it!”, she said. “But... who are you?”, Hiroshi asked. “My name is Leaf, I hope to see you again!”, she said while walking away.

"I already found the third Ultra Guardian now I am in search of the fourth but where exactly are you Hau?" She asked looking at her watch suddenly getting a distress signal from Wicke. "Be careful Hau, I am on my way to find you" she said as she looked up at the skies again. "Be aware of your surroundings Stellica" she warned her. "Corviknight!(-"Alright, just hold on tight-") she said. Gertrude looked Ryder. "My...you work fast Ryder well, Vikavolt?" She said looking to her. "Vicka!" She said before flying into the forest again. Lyn was finally pushed back by Circuit as she smirked sliding on the ground to catch her footing. "Raichu!(-"That's it Circuit, your almost there!-") she said using another iron tail again to hit Circuit down. "Raichu!(-"Come on a little further! No holding back!-") she said no going easy on Circuit.

@Ghostryder30

Status
Not open for further replies.