• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Sinnoh Adventures

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
"Then Rotom would have wrecked him due to your munchlax's massively inferior speed."

She looked up at him and slowly took the handshake. Sableye slowly teetered over to Shen, rubbing his forehead.

"But let this be a lesson. You can't win with brute force alone. As a ghost type gym leader in training, I've always been one to help those that need to be helped and hurt those that need to be hurt. It's a balance of fairness. So in this case..."

Shen took his hand off of Blaze's and sucker punched him in the jaw. Shen shook his hand before returning it to his chin.

"Call that karma, what goes around comes around. I trust that you now know not to be reckless...and not to cross me, yes?" Shen said coldly.

Blaze whips his jaw "no blood and you punch like a girl" Blaze says giggling.

Garchomp ball shakes rapidly hitting blaze.

"oh yeah and yeah I would never cross you guys you where my first friend ever, oh by the way so my dad was a scientist so maybe if the gadgets are not gone we could use them like a gauntlet that hit people and shoots out Pokemon, A visor that detects Heat signature through the next wall and how many life forms in 1 building, and a pokegadget that helps enhance the powers of a Pokemon, by the way, I learned nothing" Blaze says cheerfully.

"I don't know what your babbling about, gadgets and gizmos? Whatever they are. But you say you learned nothing..."

Sableye and Shen Looked at Blaze intensely creepy. Sableye wiggling his finger about and twitching heavily as the two surrounded him

"Would you like to fight my team without a pokèmon then since your team is fainted? I can sick them on you now if i wanted to. Learned your lesson now?"

"oh that would be awesome I bet spy and international police like looker do it all the time, but I should heal my Pokemon first so they are ok then we can do," Blaze says Energetically

Blaze start jumping up and down doing fighting move and cool kicks.

Sinshi patted Shinx's forehead and had a thought.

Hey! Since your my second Pokemon why don't you meet my 1st, after all the two of you will be fighting battles together"

She got out her pokeball holding Fennekin and realised her

"Fennekin!"

"Ok Fennekin meet Shinx"

Fennekin had a suspicious look plastered all over her face and examined the new pokemon.

"Fennekin"

"Well you two seem to be getting along. nowalong, lets get a move on!"

Sinshi picked up Fennekin and Shinx, bracing them underneath her arms and started running remarkably fast out of Celestic Town.

Shen deadpanned, clearing his throat.

Okay, next try.

Shen got up close to Blaze, his eyes inches away from the hot blooded trainer. He spoke in a silky smooth but dark voice dramatically.

"I could attack and beat you right here and now, and even with Rotom and Sableye and a possibly monstrous spiritomb. I could prevent you from healing your Pokemon. If I were an enemy you would be dead, and your hopes of seeing munchlax all but scattered and discarded like forgotten memories. Do you grasp the severity of the situation? If not I can teach you yet again..."

"let's go I'm ready and if munch where here he would do the same thing never give up and don't back down," Blaze says Pulling up his fist in a fighting stance

"by the way punch to spiritombs stone and pinch Sableye main gem and there out so rotom would be my only problem with his changing mostly because I've been shocked by electricity more times then I can remember," Blaze says Smartly.

"Spiritomb took on six Pokemon at once and still managed to nearly win. And you think you, Pokemon less, can win against him? Tsk, have you learned nothing?" Shen frowned.

"No, you can't find munchlax because you lack anything required to do so. Your outclassed in every sense, that is what this lesson should have taught you. Your reckless thinking will be the death of you, and I don't want it to be the death of this team either. So seeing to the well being of the team, you cannot go, not yet."

"first it seems you rely on your Pokemon for everything like there some kind of tool you do know they have feelings and should be treated like another person you know, Second I think I could I know him and him pretty loud you can hear him from outside a building or inside one he is louder than a loudred at his best we tried and the loudred was mad so we fought him, and as long as I'm positive, brave, and calm I'll be okay and don't think I have reckless thinking I was the smartest person in my class, so I think we can take on team Galactic if we are stealthy, unless we get the whole town to attack at the same time, no a stealth attack would be best" Blaze says

"My Pokemon and I have a bond, each one's unique in their own ways..." Shen said flashing to blaze.

"For you to go so low as to attack that nature of this simply shows how little you grasp the situation. As a superior intellect I see your going down a path of self destruction, am I a fool to stop you from pursuing it? You can walk it alone if you like, be my guest but I will not jeopardize the team opon the folly of an insolent."

Shen crossed his arms and glared at blaze, Sableye doing the same.

He just doesn't get it. Doesn't he realize that will and bravery cannot win wars alone? That being mentally prepared doesn't mean you will win? Perhaps he should listen to one who hasn't had his partner stolen die to his own accidents.

I swear, if that kid can't beat me he can't beat a team galactic admin, they were frighteningly powerful. He's going way over his head, and now he's going on a suicide mission going it alone. I pity him.

Shen decided to go into the Pokemon center to go back to PK and heal his Pokemon back up to fighting strength. He gave his pokèballs to the nurse.

Sinshi stopped to catch her breath laughing a a little bit

"Ha ha, did I catch you off guard??"

Fennekin looked shaken but Fennekin quickly regained a causal pousture, sticking her nose upto the sky

She put a defensive look on her face and grumbled a little

"Fennekin" she said in a defensive tone

"Haha are you angry? Aw common forgive me, ill give you this berry"

Sinshi put the berry down and Fennekin opened one eye.

"Common I know you want it"

Sinshi smiled cheekily at fennekin waiting.

Fennekin finally gave in and ate the berry.

"Haha! Yes now we'd better leave"

Sinshi looked behind her

"Now if that's an option!"

A boy in a black hoddie was running in Sinshis direction

"Hey you give me back my berries you thief!"

"Sorry but my Fennekin ate it already"

Sinshi picked Fennekin and Shinx back up and sprinted away

"Get back here!"

Sinshi dived into some bushes and stayed silent shushing her Pokemon.

The boy on the black hoddie ran past them and Sinshi, Shinx, and Fennekin were in the clear.

Sinshi let out a sigh of relief and lay downon her back, her body forming a star shape

"Man that was tiresome"

She lay down on her side and scratched the underside of Shinx's chin

"That was close wasn't it Shinx, Aw man I cant believe that I stole that guys berries!" she laughed

"I wasn't hard, I mean who leaves a sack of rare berries on a bench toatly unguarded! If you think about it he really should've saw it coming"

Shen sat down in the lobby of the Pokemon center and payed noticed to the PC. He turned it on and typed in a few keys. Us deny, the image began to blur into a face that was on the PC. A big was on the screen, dressed in black clothing.

"Hey Marcus."

"Shen! It's been a while." Marcus said on the other line. "You keep making excuses not to call."

"Yeah I know I know, but trust me they were serious reasons."

"Oh yeah? Try me."

"A hostile team known as team galactic bent on disrupting the peace."

"...oh."

"Yeah."

Suddenly, a growling hopped up and began to lick the screen on the other end. Marcus laughed and began to let the growlithe.

"Easy, down Kaelo."

"Hey, looks like he still remembers me."

"Probabaly remembers that stupid smirk." Marcus laughed.

"Hey whatever." Shen said grinning. "How's johto?"

"Boring, as usual. To much leaves falling everwhere. You'd swear that you could practically swim in 'em."

Lexlecap

Previously Sillet
« [Trainers] Alex & Andrew < V.S > [Gym Leader] Fantina »

"Let's start, go, Duskull and Haunter!"

«Duusk, duuskuull!»
«Haunter!»

"Come on, Honchkrow!"
«Honch! Krow!»
"Go, Pawniard!"
«Pawniard!»

"Okay, Duskull, use Will-o-wisp on Pawniard! Haunter, use Hypnosis on Honchkrow!"
«Duusk!»
«Haunter!»

"Pawniard, ski it and use Metal Claw on Duskull!"
«Pawniard!»
"Honchkrow, don't open the eyes!"
«Krow...»

Pawniard failed to dodge the attack and ended up burned, which prevented him from counterattacking the enemy Duskull. Honchkrow followed Alex's orders and closed his eyes so as not to fall asleep.

"Honchkrow, use Assurance on Haunter!"
«Honchrkow!»

"Haunter, ski it and use Shadow Claw on Honchkrow!"
«Haunter»

"Pawniard, Metal Claw on Haunter!"
«Pawn, pawniard!»

The three pokémon went to attack the other, while Haunter managed to dodge the movement of Honchkrow, and Pawniard managed to hurt him and prevented him from attacking.

"Nghg... Duskull, Ice Beam on Honchkrow! Haunter, Lick on Pawniard!"
«Duusk!» Duskull threw a powerful beam of ice at Honchkrow, freezing a wing.
«Haunter!»

Haunter went invisible to Pawniard with the intention of licking him, and as he was burned he could not dodge the attack, and he ended up paralyzed.

"Hell... Pawniard, come ba..."

"Duskull, Pursuit!"
"Dusk!" Before Pawniard could be saved, Duskull hit him hard causing him more damage than usual.

"Grr! Go, Litwick!"
«Liitwiick»
"Litwick, use Smog on Duskull!"

"Honchkrow, use Assurance again and again in Haunter!"

«Honchkrow!»
«Liit!»

Litwick managed to burn the Duskull, and Honchkrow managed to hit some blows even with a frozen wing, leaving Haunter in a bad situation.

"Hmp... Haunter, use Curse and then Sucker Punch in Honchkrow!"
"Haunt... ter...!" Haunter's body began to glow, and suddenly he looked weaker. After that, he moved swiftly to Honchkrow, and hit him hard.

"Honchkrow, Assurance!"
«Honch!»

Honchkrow dealt a strong blow to Haunter, managing to faint him.

«Haunt... ter...»

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Ahem.
For the record (and for the millionth time), posts here should be in third person, past tense. Your tenses are all over the place, folks - Particularly Blaze: International POlice's, although Shen: Ghost Gym Leader also tends to fall into present tense at time.

Be more mindful of this because I am getting sincerely tired of having to warn you time and time again.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
I'm back!

PK was currently sitting outside as he was prepared. PK heard the battle. And all he could do was think. Did Blaze really think that Team Galactic could be beaten by 3 teenagers? PK thought that was as stupid as a single ten year old taking them down... weird dejavu...

PK just sat there waiting for Shen. He was tired. That battle with Spiritomb proved where PK was. He was strong... but not strong enough. He's a Caretaker, someone who can create the best reactions and interactions with Pokemon. Someone who know how to take care of them... Yet he could think of what to do for Spiritomb.

He sighed as he remembered the fight. His mothers always told him he could be a famous trainer. But he knew otherwise... The son of Lithia, Strata and Tropae would the trainer... not PK.

PK just continued to wait for Shen. "Next time... I'll be ready!"

"Eh? Hold on Marcus I have to go, time to leave the town."

"Well okay but don't be stupid! Travel smart!" The Scottish johtoman said.

"Will Do Marcus." Shen smiled back.

With that, the PC shut off. Shen got up and approached where PK sat. Shen crossed his arms and tilted his head at the teen.

"Ready to go there, PK? Or am I interrupting a daydream?"

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo

PK turned to Shen. "Nope, All ready. Also... you got your wish Shen." When Shen looked at PK confused, PK continued. "Mars... I asked her if she wanted to join us, but she had to go a different way. She said we'd meet up with her in Jubilife after we meet my parents."

PK then frowned. "But she acted weird... she was upset I was leaving, shy when saying she had to leave, yet forceful when saying we'd meet in Jubilife... I think... she may be a spy of sorts..." PK then turned to a deadpan look from Shen and Sableye.

"HEY! We couldn't be so sure before. But yeah... she's probably just doing this because she's told to..." As PK began walking, he mumbled. "And to think I thought a girl ACTUALLY liked me... what a laugh..."

"Hey hey hey there Romeo, don't kill yourself yet." Shen Smirked. "You'll find someone, just not so fast as to kiss you within five minutes."

Sableye jumped on PK's knee and laughed and faked trying to kiss him, mimicking Mars. Shen laughed at the imp's antics as he whipped his scarf aside.

"Besides, you will have plenty of time to find someone in jublife, wether it be a model of a woman or a rock star of a guy, jublife is where stars come to live and die!" Shen said striking a dramatic pose, catching himself in that action.

I swear I'm becoming more like my auntie every day...

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo

As PK got Sableye off his leg, he sighed. "Yeah... can we just... hurry through Jubilife..." PK never liked the city. Too many snobs. However, the main reason was when his family visited the city... it was not a good time.

Shen looked at PK... to which PK looked depressed. "The last time I went there, people were yelling at me for being in my mothers life. Jubilife isn't full of stars... It's full of greedy people... People who only care about fame and want nothing to do with anything else."

"... They wanted me gone so they could bring my mothers back into the spotlight and get credit for returning superstars back into the limelight... I'm... just done with that city... lets just hurry through Mount Cornet..."

This caught Shen off guard. He looked at the now depressed looking boy.

Did I say something wrong?

"What? Weren't we going to jublife and twinleaf? What change your mind?"

Sableye went from laughing to a now curious expression, cocking his head at an in 45° angle

Sinshi lay on the ground silently for a few minutes and sighed then sat up

"well i guess there's no avoiding it now, i guess were going to find a way across the mountain"

She got up and walked out of the bushes, her pokemon following close behind. They reached route 211 and came across a cliff face.

"aw dangit how are we going to get over that" Sinshi sighed when a hiker came over

"so you need to get over the mountain i see, well i might be able to help you..."

Sinshi's eyes sparkled and she clenched her fists, turning her whole body to face the hikers direction

"oh wow you'd really do that for me?! thanks i-"

"...if you beat me in a battle"

"hmm a battle aye..."

Sinshi braced her hand under her chin and thought for a bit

"...Sure why not! my first battle wow ok"

Sinshi got into position and her body shook with adrenalin.

"Go Fennekin" Sinshi called out to her first pokemon

"Go Geodude, now use Rollout!"

The Geodude curled into a ball and rolled towards Fennekin with incredible speed and the ball hit Fennekin inflicting damage.

"OK Fennekin use Flame Charge"

Fennekin became surrounded in red flames and slamed into the Geodude damaging it. Fennekin got a shock of adrenalin too and started moving faster.

"wow that was awesome Fennekin keep that up!"

"now geodude use Defense Curl!"

Geodude pulled its arms and legs in curling itself into a ball

"Fennekin use ember!"

Fennekin fired a blanket of small orange sparks from its mouth at the opponent not causing minimal damage

"Geodude use Rollout again"

The Geodude balled up again and rolled backward for better leverage, then hurtled himself at Fennekin. Fennekin dodged it

"now Fennekin use Flame charge again"

Fennekin lit on fire and charged at Geodude at incredible speed

Geodude got dizzy and fell over

"impressive but lets see how you do against..."

he brought out a pokeball and released an Onix

"my Onix"

ROARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

"WHOA GEEZ!" Sinshi said falling back

"Now Onix use Rock climb"

Onix's tail glowed
orange and deliverd a powerful slam on Fennekin

"oh geez, Fennekin time to sleep now" Sinshi sighed and closed her eyes then she whipped out a pokeball and looked at Onix

"go shinx!" she said taking out her pokedex

"lets have a look-see" she looked over shinxs move set and was actually impressed

"Well then, use Bite shinx!"

Shinx opened her mouth and created a white aura, shaped like a set of teeth that bit down on Onix.

"Onix use Bind"

Onix then wrapped his tail around shinx crushing her

"Shinx use discharge"

Shinx released blue bolts of electricity from its body enough to make Onix faint

"Oh wow discharge, what move! You did a great job shinx"

Shinx gave a closed eye smile and ran to Sinshi rubbing against her leg.

"That was a great fight my best in a while, well here take this"

He handed Sinshi pouch, as she looked inside it he smiled

"Wow 480P!"

"Don't think much of it you'll get much, more on your journey"

He sighed and adjusted the straps on his backpack.

"Well I suppose did better get you up there"

He brought out his Onix again and pointed can you get us up there, the Onix nodded and lay flat on his stomach as the hiker got on top of him

"What are you waiting for hop on!"

Sinshi scratched the back of her head and nervously laughed

"Okay"

She got an and to her surprise the Onix was very gental, he let Sinshi off gently and nodded at her.

"Thank you mister!" she said and waved them goodbye. They waved back and Onix slowly lowered the hiker to the ground.

"Well lets get a move on Shinx we gotta get Fennekin to a Pokemon center"

Veilstone City, Sinnoh: the prison cells.

Munch pace around his cell waiting taunting the guards making sure he would be muted so they could not hear him

“Hey you, your mom was fun last night and she said it was better than when she gave birth to you haha,” says Munch mocking to the guard on his left.

“Hey righty, I bet I could beat you in a fight come on fight me or are you a wimp,” Munch says to the guard on his right.

The guards look at each other than saying “hey want to mute him or should we take it like men” says righty the guard “mute him now” says the guard on the left.

The guard stands up and hits a button and another layer covers the force field.

Munch then goes behind some crates and opens the air vent a misty cool breeze hit Munch in the face giving him goosebumps, Munch hops in and puts the vent back in place.

as he crawls he here Pokemon crying and yelling, human begging to be released then, he saw it the exit.

But in his heart he knew he had to save blazes Family first, so he crawled over to there cell it was an iron heights prison in there all the prisoners were in there munch knew they would never have freedom now if he had tried to get them.

So munch crawled out of the vents and got outside and just as he did the vent went snap right behind him and the alarms blared like a hurricane siren so munch ran into the forest at full speed

As he made it into the forest he heard the alarms were still going off and saw 2 heli in the skylights shining down

Then he saw the holy grail of Pokemon nature a tree full of berries that look like they were abandoned for weeks.

Munch takes a whiff, then he hears a female Pokemon behind him ask “so what is a munchlax doing this close to Team Galactic HQ”

Munch turns around and see a beautiful Roselia behind him

“We- well I needed a snack so I could get back to m- my trainer, I kinda got stolen from him due to those team galactic losers.” Munch respond jaw dropped

“Oh ok so you thought it would be okay to just steal my food out of this tree without asking,” Roselia asked

“Uhhh i-i was i want to sniff to see if was any good still” Munch responds nervously.

“ well you can and the people who got kicked out of vilestone are in either solaceon town or hearthome city, by the way, i’m the Pokemon who directs other Pokemon to there trainers so that why I know that,” Roselia said.

“Oh well, my trainer was blackmailed with killing me so he had to do Galactics dirty work,” Munch says.

“Oh well, that sucks so if I were you go to hearthome that is a big hot spot for finding people who can find trainers I have a lot of friends there so eat then go ok and hey you sound like a human why is that,” Roselia asked?

“Well I know trainer and hey if I pass through this way mind if we have dinner some time,” Munch asked Romanticly

“what !!! no I have duties and you are a munchlax the slobs of our world” Roselia says shooting him down quickly

As munch gobbles down his food he thinks then get an idea shen said he was from HeartHome he might have a family there and they could tell him where he is, and last he knew Blaze and him were going to travel with them.

Munch says his thanks to the Roselia and dashes for the next place on his adventure to find blaze.

In Hearthome City.

"Another exhilarating performance by non other than our gym leader, Fantina!"

Fantina stood before a cheering crowd as she held up her newest ribbon to her collection. The cameras flashed and the crowds called her name. She gave a queen's wave and a smile for the cameras.

"It was not a thing, really!"

The paparazzi followed her out, trying to catch an interview with the contest champ. She ignored their microphones and cameras as she walked out of the lobby of the contest hall. She walked across the pavement of Hearthome city and smiled as people on the stress oggled her elaborate dress and style.

"Oh ho ho, what a wonderful day. If Shen were here, he probably would have-"

Fantina stopped herself. In fact, Shen hasn't even called her, not even once. Was he okay? No, he's fine. She's just overthinking things. She passed a tv talking about some kind of mine collapse in Oreburgh, Shen was probabaky far away from that incident.

Once munch reached a good stop to take a breath then he looked around he had never been in the wild just him in a while.

Then Munch walks towards the town a bunch of people was in a line for the inn to get food and blankets others at the Pokemon center for healing their wounds and Pokemon.

Munch left the brush many people looked at him then a little girl ran over yelling “Fluffy.” then picking up munch and swing him around

“Sorry, little girl I'm not your Pokemon and don’t tell everybody I'm a talking Pokemon,” Munch said sadly.

The little girl dropped him everybody was staring at him, they had just seen a Pokemon talk, then the little girl ran off.

Munch looked around then walked to the Pokemon center nurse joy looked stressed and so did the other nurses there so munch thought it would be nice to help.

Munch strolled up to the nurse and asked: “can I help with anything nurse joy?”

Glance back then at what she was doing “sorry kid you can’t help with anything right now” she glances back rubs her eyes then gasp “oh sorry your a talking pokemon then that is not new, so you can help with getting me some volunteers from outside to cure the pokemon who need help.”

“Ok will do” munch open the door and yells “who can help heal other people Pokemon to make it faster so everybody Pokemon are a-okay.”

A handful of people walk into the Pokemon center to help.

Munch then decides it time to go he helped the town now Munch leaves and goes to adventure towards Hearthome city.

As munch walk through the forest, he comes stumble a pond a river and to cross it the only bridge is broken.

So Munch looks for a tree and launches himself by hopping on the side of it and using zen headbutt to push off and land across the river safely.

But almost hits a rock so he walks around the oddly pace rock then!

A geodude appears! “Hey you do you know where the nearest trainer is i want to block his way somehow i think it would be funny because imagine this you are about to get to a important area your pokemon are almost fainted they try to hit me but then i attack them and they head a town back just to heal it always the best feeling.” said the Geodude.

“No I have not I actually got separated from my trainer actually,” Munch says as he backs away.

Then he get far enough away then dashes for Hearthome city with the most amount of energy he has ever used then he is there beautiful Hearthome city as munch walks in a meowstic is comes behind him “hey did roselia send you this way because if so i got all the info” the meowstic says with a new york accent.

“No, who is she Munch then ran away towards the Pokemon center hoping to find out if the info he need he could find there.

As he walked in it smelled of tea and roses, munch walk up to the counter

“hey nurse joy can I make a message and get a snack from you,” Munch asked?

Nurse joy looked up and saw the munchlax and eyes opened wide with surprise.

“Of course what is your name maybe we can find your trainer” Nurse joy response handling munch Teddy bear crackers.

Munch walks over to the pc and sends a audio recording to blaze “hey blaze if you hear this i escaped Galactic HQ and i’m looking for you if you can send me the message back as soon as possible” Munch says as he press the finnish button.

“So who is your trainer we're looking for,” Nurse Joy asked?

“Umm do you know Shen I'm looking for his family members they are my trainer” Munch responded lying to her face with no guilt on his.

“Ohh so the gym leader just follow me,” Nurse joy says.

As they approached the gym leaders door nurse joy tells him that this is door then rush back to the Pokemon center.

As munch approaches he starts to feel goosebumps but keeps moving then knocks at the door *Klunk Klunk Klunk* the noise.

*knock knock knock*

Hmm?

Fantina went to the door of her gym and she waved her hand, the door of the gym opening automatically. She smiled as she went to greet the new gym challenger...except there wasn't. She looked left and right, there were no people knocking on the door. She then peered down to see the sight of a plump munchlax standing right outside.

"...uh..." Fantina blinked. "Are you lost little guy?"

"Hello I'm Munch I was wondering if you knew where Shen was because last I saw my trainer was when I smuggled away by team Galactic grunts, it a long story why I was smuggled and I have a feeling you might know the spirit that caused this" Munch replies

"....and it can talk."

Fantina then looked straight ahead and started to twitch. It's official Fantina, you've know become a crazy ghost lady. You should have lisstened to your great aunt Patenuia but NOOO you had to go out and become a ghost gym leader huh?

"So...your a magical talking Pokemon that knows my young Shen and team galactic...wow. I should really start seeing my psychiatrist again..."

"oh no you're not seeing things I actually learned it and in Jubilife city I was in the news for knowing how to talk I'm kinda famous down there, so can I ask you question now or no" MUnchs says as he eats the teddy bear cookies and peeks into the gym.

"I...guess?" Fantina spoke looking at the talking Pokemon.

I mean, if it's just a hallucination there's no harm in talking to it right? And if it's real then I would be helping it...whatever it wants anyway. Oooh this is weird.

"What do you want? Spirit animal...talking...thing."

"So question 1 is do you know where shen is, question 2 is do you mind if you take that spiritomb away from shen that is why I'm kidnapped and making you go insane, question 3 is why is shen saying he is going to be the next gym leader dosen't he know only trainers who hold 6 badges and onl-- ohh nevermind that question can you sign my arm I'm a big fan of your contest skills" Munch asked polietly.

Fantina blinked and kiosks both ways before motioning for munchlax to step inside. Fantina set up an extra chair aside a fireplace lot by purple fire. She had a teapot ready and brewed and poured two teacups of warm tea. She had one and gave the other to munch. She chuckled.

"You don't 'feel' like a hallucination....I don't think at least." She smiled. "Question one is a no. Question 2 is a no and question 3 is a no idea. Ha! What a wonderful conversation!"

She laughed out loud in an classy but almost hysterical manner.

I'm having tea with an imaginary talking munchlax, there are worse ways to lose one's sanity.

"oh me, yeah I'm real you know I was taught human by my trainer and what do you mean no you can't take it, it has caused so much trouble from Pokemon center battles to getting me kidnapped and by the way, I think that mine collasped was that spiritomb by the way" Munch replied.

then Munch Gulps the tea down really fast.

"That spiritomb is his road block." Fantina spoke looking at her teacup. "Every trainer has one, weather it be money, family, or even their own shy nature, they have to overcome a difficulty. Spiritomb is Shen's. If i intervened, Shen would learn nothing and in turn wouldn't grow. You see?"

She slowly sipped from her cup of tea again and looked to the purple flames before her.

"And who knows, maybe that spiritomb may learn something. Also, that mine collapsing was probably something that Roark did, he's been so reckless taking over his father's operation like that."

"...and?" She looked at the Pokemon before her. "Did you not just solve your own question?"

She out a hand in her cheek and looked up and down at the Pokemon. Why would her subconscious dream up such a percuiliar character? Could it be because Shen is away and she's worried about him? Hm...

"no, because I'm a fat munchlax who needs a way to get there so can you get me there or no. plus I have no clue how you two are related because you look nothing like" Munch says.

Last edited by a moderator:

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo

PK turned to Shen. He sighed. "Look... you want to know what I'm upset about... wait till Jubilife." The walk afterwards was quiet and awkward. It lasted for so long until finally... a lady walked up to them. "Welcome to Jubilife City! We hope yo-" She stopped when she saw PK.

"Oh great... the useless boy... Just hurry up and leave." Shen looked on as they walked through Jubilife. As they walked, people would throw stones, trash... anything at PK. As the reached the exit to the city, they could hear a voice yell.

"Machamp! Use Dynamic Punch!"

Shen could only watch as the Machamp sent PK flying into a tree. As PK sat on the ground, as his hair covered his eyes, they could the people of Jubilife laugh as they walked back to the city.

PK just stood up, hair still covered... but had tears falling. "...That's... why I hate Jubilife..." Without another word, PK just continued walking.

Shen was appalled at the sight of the hostile attitude at jublife city. He heard that it was a very lovely and marvelous place filled with rich and famous people, but never did he expect that it would be be this bad. Shen stopped in his tracks and grabbed PK's shoulder.

"Your not going to allow them to pick on you like that are you? I'm going to do something about it."

Before he gave any time for PK to reply he sent out Haunter from his pokèball. The Haunter glared at the machamp and moved in close to the fighter. He grabbed the face of he machamp, who struggled and tried to use dynamic punch, then brick break, then Mach punch, but all of it phased right through Haunter.

While Haunter had him right where he wanted. He just pinned him down and kept using a hex attack, constantly burning the skin of machamp until it became cruel to watch. When machamp could take no more, Haunter let go. Shen turned to the onlookers.

"If you do anything negative like that to PK again, I will do the same treatment to you and your Pokemon!"