• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Sinnoh Adventures

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo

PK... he cried. But not the normal tears of despair... he cried tears of joy. He never had this happen to him before. You see... the people of Jubilife never liked PK. He never knew why they didn't... they just did. Yet, for the first time, someone other then his mothers actually stood up for him.

PK was simply smiling while they left the city. s soon as they got further down the Route, PK hugged Shen. "...Thank you... Thank you..." PK just couldn't keep in his emotions anymore. For the first time in forever, he truly felt that he wasn't alone.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Shen snickered at the appreciation he was given by the blond boy. He played it of as if it were no big deal.

"They had it comin', picking on the weak while they had little power themselves."

Sableye hopped on PK's back and dropped his arms over his shoulders like some kind of compulsive Koala and smiled a toothy grin. Sableye seemed to agree with that statement though.

"We've grown stronger, so don't let yourself get treated like your a weakling. Not on my watch."

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
PK smiled. "Yeah! Your right! I can't let them get to me. No more... I still have to prove to everyone!" PK smiled when he was tackled to the ground. Oh yeah... Mightyena was out still. So now we had PK tackled to the ground, a Mightyena on his chest, and a Sableye who was now on his face laughing.

"Oh come on..." As PK fixed the situation, he never saw the figure behind him until. "Paeon!" From behind him, a woman in her late 30's was hugging him. She had long black hair that reached her shoulders, black eyes, and tannish skin. She was wearing a yellow headband, a brown denim jacket, a yellow t-shirt underneath, brown pleated pants and a pair of yellow & black boots. This... was Lithia Kanestu.

"Hi Mom." As PK turned around, he embraced his mother. After a little bit, they released. PK the turned to Shen. "Shen this is one of my mothers, Lithia Kanestu. Mom, this is Shen... huh... never got your last name."

Sinshi quickly ran to the other side of the mountian ignoring the many trainers when a little boy dressed as a ninja ran into Sinshi. She bent over and sweat dropped

"Oh dang you ok kid? Im so sor-"

He held up his hand directly in Sinshi's face and looked at her with the most serious face

"Hmph a ninja like me dosnt have time to talk I need to train!"

He ran away in the other direction with his arms trailing behind

Sinshi jumped onto the bridge and took a deep breath

"man I kinda missed the outdoors, well lets get a move on i guess"

They crossed the bridge and were welcomed to a patch of tall grass

"Shen, Shen Norstine." Shen did a half sarcastic how to one lithia. "Nephew of Fantina from Hearthome City."

After Shen did so, Sableye hoped down from PK's back and hastily shook her hand, staring at the earring she had. His eyes followed the movements at the shiny objects and his mouth salivated.

Last edited:

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Lithia laughed at the Sableye while PK could only facepalm. He knew his mother, so she woul- "Here you go!" ...do that. Lithia took the earrings off as she gave them to the Sableye. "Personally I'm not the biggest fan of jewelry but..." PK only sighed. "Mom Strata?" Lithia sighed as well. "Yep... Strata..."

Suddenly, something flew up to PK and landed on his head. "Hey Mothim. I missed you too." On top of PK was a shiny Mothim, the one that belonged to Lithia. PK turned to his mother... to see her rubbing Mightyena's belly. PK couldn't hold it anymore. He just laughed.

Wha? Did she just.

Sabley happily chewed on the valuable earrings he now aquired and seemed to love the taste. He then latched his arms to her knee and rubbed his head affectionately on her thigh. Shen didn't know what to say, so he just Ignored the purple imp's antics.

"Your son has been talking a lot about you and your partners." Shen spoke. "Says you three have a lot of experince in many fields, is that true?"

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
PK was catching his breath as he heard Shen. He wasn't embarrassed, he was proud to be their child. Lithia on the other hand... She was so embarrassed. Lithia went down and hugged Sableye like a teddy bear. "Well.. I mean..." As Lithia was having a massive break down, a woman answered for her.

"Yep, that's right! Lithia here spent over 10 years journeying to reach the point she's at. If I'm being honest... her Infernape is at Champion level." PK and Shen turned to see a light skinned woman with long black hair that reached her back and a pair of green eyes. She was wearing the normal breeders uniform, consisting of the green bandanna, white shirt, green apron, brown cuffed pants, and green runners.

"Mom!" As PK embraced the other woman in her late 30's PK turned back to Shen. "This... is my mother Tropae Kanestu. The current holder of the Sinnoh's "Best Breeder" Award." ...PK then felt a powerful karate chop on his head. Tropae looked angry a bit. "You know I hate it when that's what you mention about me... Oh wow!" Tropae then ran to Mightyena and began to inspect him. "His fur is so well kept, his teeth are clean and sharp, his..."

Shen could only watch as he saw PK holding his head, Lithia holding Sableye as a teddy, and Tropae holding Mightyena in a massive bear hug.

Last edited by a moderator:

"Best breeder award...how does one get that?" Shen scratched his head. "It's not like your belong Pokemon do.......that."

He sure has an interesting family, if these are two of his moms. A trainer and a breeder, what was the third one again?

"Champion level? What?!" Shen exclaimed. "Why haven't you tried the elite four yet?"

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Lithia looked up at Shen... before hugging Sableye more. PK sighed at the scene as he walked over to Shen with a comedic X bandage on his head. "As you can see... my mom has worst stage freight then me. She's not scared of everything... but she just can't be in the spotlight without freaking out. As for the "Best Breeder" award... Mom won that for raising and caring for one of the strongest Pokemon seen."

As PK was going to explain, a Togekiss landed on his right shoulder. "Yes Togekiss, we're talking about your son." "Toge!!" I know... but, Cynthia has been taking good care of him."

Suddenly a Pachirisu ran towards them, jumped, did a triple front flip, and landed on PK's left shoulder. Afterwards, another woman in her late 30's came up. She had long wavy blond hair that reached her knees and bright blue eyes. She was wearing a black tee-shirt, a gold belt, blue flare pants and a pair of pink short fashion boots. PK smiled before he realized his situation. "Hey mom. I would hug you... but I got a Mothim, a Togekiss and a Pachirisu that prevent me from doing so..."

The woman smiled. "It's alright dear. Though I have missed you." She then turned to the boy. "It's nice to meet you. My name is Strata Kanestu. And before you ask, due to knowing about these two, I am a retired Coordinator." Then she went into a blissful state. "I still remember the days. Like the time I faced Fantina in the finals of the Wallace Cup. Or when I was asked to go international. Or when..."

...Yep... These four are the Kanestu Family. One was focused on her passed days of glory, two were currently fighting over Sableye, (Lithia needs a teddy and Tropae wants to inspect it.), and the child of these three... was under a Mothim, a Pachirisu, a Togekiss, and his Mightyena...

Yep... a normal day from this odd family.

"Well then doesn't this seem like a lovely family moment?" Shen smirked. "Did you know by the way that your son has advanced quite a bit himself. He's captured six Pokemon and has gotten a few allies."

Shen put a hand on his peer's shoulder and gestured to his mothers.

"He's been stopping team galactic with me too. You can be assured that traveling with someone such as myself would yeild such results!"

Last edited:

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
As PK heard the words "He's been stopping team galactic with me too." He had only one though in mind. '...Shen... why...'

Before he could explain, all three of his mothers ran up and stood in front of he two boys. They all had a happy smile yet a sinister aura. Lithia decided to be the talker of the three. "Well then... first... we're proud of you son. It's great to know you gained a full team. Now then..."

*POW*

PK and Shen gained three nasty bumps on their heads each. Strata came forward. "Are you CRAZY!?!?!? Do you know how dangerous that is!?? You could have been hurt!" PK sighed. "I mean... to be honest..." His mothers looked at him with raised eyebrows as...

"OK! I KNOW! So far my entire journey has been dangerous. I remember that on my first day I was sent into the air by a Gyarados' Hydro Pump THEN was hit midair by a Salamance's Hyper Beam... wait... forgot to tell you that part... But anyways... Team Galactic is after us for a big reason and no matter what you say, I'm staying on this journey. I can help and I'm not abandoning my friend!"

PK expected another round of strikes to his noggin... but nope... He instead was brought into a group hug with his mothers, Shen and Sableye, (Those two were caught in the crossfire.) And across Sandgem, these words could be heard.

"OUR BABY BOY IS GROWING UP!!!"

Shen blinked, not quite registering what was happening. After he thought he was going to get credit and raise for helping PK he has a nasty bump on his head to name. But now he's somehow ended up in a hug, how did this happen?

Sableye however didn't complain a bit giggling as he hugged mainly lithia who had previously fed him her earings. Shen just decided not to fight it and accept the hug. After his mothers shouted across sandgem town Shen decided to break the hug.

"So, according the PK one of you has a spiritomb and has learned to be friends with it. How exactly did that happen and how can I replicate that?"

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
As the words Spiritomb came out, Lithia looked excited, Tropae laughed and Strata... looked disgusted. "Ugh... I really don't like ghost types... Fantina's team I can stand, but other then that... no... they always... ALWAYS... try and scary me." PK looked at his mother on the brink of tears. "There there mom... it's ok... Shen's team won't scare you... Right?" As PK turned to give the most unsettling look, pretty much saying 'Scare Strata and your dead.'

Suddenly, a Spiritomb came out of the forest and rushed towards PK. "Oh no..." As Tropae and Strata jumped out of the way, Spiritomb took down PK, Lithia and Shen, nuzzling them. "Yeah Shen... this is why I'm not that afraid of Spiritomb... I mean... look at this guy!"

Shen whistled to the side when he PK asked him if his team would scare the mother. Honestly his team was anxious to prank anyone and everyone...but now maybe not THAT lady.

Shen was taken aback when he saw the spritomb lunge over and seemed almost jealous. His keystone rattled and shook when the other spiritomb can nearby, pulses of black emanating from it.

"That Spiritomb probabaly isn't a mass murder and has no regrets slaughtering innocent civilians."

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Pk heard what Shen was saying, he frowned. Lithia was holding tears, but smiled as she held the Spiritomb. "That's actually not true... this Spiritomb was a killer..." Lithia began to tell Shen a story... of her adventure.

-FLASHBACK-

Lithia was in Solaceon Town with her partner Infernape after 2 years from starting their adventure. They planned to stay for the night before heading off. However... they were shocked to see the town in ruins. Buildings were destroyed, people and Pokemon ran, many were injured, some... she couldn't say...

And in the middle was... Spiritomb.

Lithia spent hours trying to calm the Pokemon down, but no results. In the end, she had to catch the Spiritomb... only for it to escape it's Pokeball time to time on her adventure. Lithia, however, never lost hope.

And after 7 years of being together, the Spiritomb still despised her. It was when they were near Snowpoint City when it all changed. An unexpected avalanche came, and with Spiritomb out and trying to destroy Lithia, it was shocked that Lithia saved him from the impending damage. Overtime, it began to accept Lithia.

-FLASHBACK END-

"In the end... it took me 7 years for Spiritomb to begin to trust me... 9 years after I started... yet even then... it took 6 more years for us to reach this point." Lithia turned to Shen. "It'll take time... other then that, I don't know... I'm sorry. It took me so long that... It seems unlikely to reach that trust a few days."

Shen looked down at his clenched fist, he knew it wouldn't be easy...but seven years isn't even close to the time range he wasn't thinking. Even if it took a year, team galactic would probabaly already have fracked them down.

"I see...that just won't do. Team galactic is after us. That's just won't do. What exactky did you do specifically, what action did you take that would stop the murderous tendicies?"

Shen looked at The other spiritomb, who didn't seem to have the look in his eyes had the intent to slaughter.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Lithia laughed. "That's the thing... Spiritomb was confused... what began to change it's mind was a feeling it wasn't used to. I made it feel Accepted. I tried my hardest to accept it, yet it brushed me off. It wasn't until it saw that I was willing to risk my life to accept it that it began to change."

Lithia just petted Spiritomb. "I know it took 2 years... but it saw that I cared for it when I put the safety of it's life before my own." Lithia put a finger to her chin, before she began again. "Think about it like this... say your Sableye here went on a rampage, that it cause problems and... even took lives... would you still accept it? Spiritomb's are like any other Pokemon... they need the trust of a trainer..."

Lithia looked Shen straight in the eyes. "When you're ready to put your life on the line for Spiritomb, that's when it'll begin to open up. It's not instant, but it's the start."

Those words resonated within Shen. He looked right at her then averted his gaze. Unexpectedly powerful words...but that is a Good question. Would he ever put his life on the line for him? Spiritomb...who mass murdered hundreds of people...when would he give a sign that he would be even open to being a partner? Upon his reawakening he tried to level Hearthome...

Shen couldn't say a word to the woman, and just hit his tounge, several thoughts racing around in his head. He had many things to think about and scenarios washed over his brain, most of them dark.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Strata saw Shen freaking out and being the caring woman... "Alright... we've been here long enough. Let's head to our home ok?" PK just smiled as he was able to see his friends again.

*Cue Spongebob Narrator* 2 Hours Later*

In the Kanestu house, we could see doggy pile of Pokemon. Underneath was a young Paeon, who was unable to move. On top of the pile, there was Sableye, who was eating a gem made by Strata's Vespiquen's Power Gem. On the couch, the mothers were sitting across Shen with cups of coffee as they were in a peaceful state.

Only one thing was on their minds, "Our baby boy made a friend!" ...Oy Vay...

"Charon, Jupiter, Mars, respond."

The voice came from a certain team galactic leader, sitting in a chair with a headset on his head. Saturn looked to the screen, waiting for the admin's to pick up.

"Admins, I have made a discover, one could be colossal in nature, it could affect our entire future. I know that a few of you might have hard feelings when you last were in contact, but regardless you should hear this."

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Mars POV

We currently see the red-haired admin within the Valley Windworks. "*sigh* This brings back memories." She was surprised to find that the old Windworks was abandoned. Apparently, the made a new one on the other side of Floaroma Town.

This meant that no one cared she was in the old Windworks. She was taken out of her nostalgia when she answered her call. "What is it Saturn?"

"I've had a faint reading, from an unknown source." Saturn stated. "Now this wouldn't sound too fishy...except that it contained a message I know could not have come from anyone else."

Saturn then pressed a button on his console, the audio recording playing back, hoping Mars and the other admins were listening.

"Sa.....n.....Mar.......Jup...er........Char..n.....*Zsssssh*.....I...........am.........com...g......a....New.......orld.....reb..orn....."

As the audio played out on the other admin's communication's devices, sweat came down from saturn's temple. The way the voice talked, what it talked about. It can only be. One person...

Sinshi rummaged around in the grass when she felt a soft rubbing sensation on her left leg. She looked down to see what it was and to her suprise she saw a wild Swablu cuddling her leg. Sinshi got on her knees and watched the Swablu brush against her knee and with a blank stare on her face, blindly took out a pokeball from her backpack and tossed it at the Swablu.

The Swablu dodged it by jumping back and got into a defensive position. She had a scared look on her face, but after a few seconds of silence she quickly scurried back to Sinshi's side and started brushing against her knee again.

"huh? i thought- never mind"

Sinshi slowly stood up and found her way out the grass. She felt the rubbing sensation on her leg again. She looked down again and saw the Swablu

"wait a second i thought you didnt want me to catch you"

The Swablu shook her head yes but kept rubbing against Sinshi

"hm... well i guess were just going to have to make this work"

"Swablu!"

Fennekin shook her head and tilted her it downward, she had an unsure look on her face but was still simling. As for Shinx she was jumping up and down and rolling around in the dirt.

Sinshi laughed and walked through the rest of the route happily with her two pokemon and The wild Swablu.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Meanwhile...

Back in Twinleaf Town, PK was tired of the silence. He knew that they were there for a reason... "Hey Mom." Since he didn't put a specifying letter, all three mothers turned to him. "We... actually came here for advice... *Sigh*... we want to take down Team Galactic."

"Now... Before you try an counter me, let me explain." He said as he gave his mothers a deadpan look. "So far, my journey's been full of danger... but the main aspect is Team Galactic. The thing they want is Shen's Spiritomb..." PK got up and sat on the couch. "I don't know why they want Spiritomb but... I can't stand this. That's why we're trying to get any trainers or advise."

As his parents thought of this, PK quickly gave Shen a written note.
"Don't bring up that my mom used to be in Team Galactic... She doesn't like to talk about it. So please... DON'T TALK ABOUT IT!"

Shen looked at the note and then up at PK with a scowl. But you just did...sigh. Shen adjusted his purple scarf and cleared his throat to the ladies.

"Yeah, that's why we're traveling as a group, to prevent any ambushes by team galactic. That would be catastrophic alone."

Sableye, who seemed to be proposing to vesniqueen with a power gem that she created, panted and drooled with the thought of how much gems she would create.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
As PK looked over his mothers, he saw the worry implanted on the their faces. "Alright then... we're not leaving just yet so... we'll worry about this later." He hated to do that. He wanted answers but... Strata looked like she was going to break.

PK thought on what to do... "I got it!" Shen and PK's mothers looked at him confused. "Mom-L... I want to show you all how strong I've gotten... So... For the first time ever... I challenge you to a six on six battle!" To say everyone was shocked was... well... the truth. They were shocked. PK, no, Paeon Kanestu... a boy known to be a loner and wants to focus on Pokemon care alone... just challenged his mother who was an expert an veteran trainer.

Lithia was giddy, Tropae's jaw dropped, and Strata looked like she saw Grumpig's use HM02. "Alright PK, let's GO!!!!!" And Lithia grabbed PK off the couch and ran out the door. Until she came back in and returned all of PK's Pokemon. "Alright Team! We need to go! Paeon challenged us and we need to show our stuff!" And... like trainer like Pokemon... they all ran out the door...

Well, Mothim did right after knocking away Sableye from Vespiquen.

(NEXT TIME: Team PK vs Team Lithia! A Battle Between Son and Mother!)

A six on six battle? Is PK crazy?! They have been chiseled veterans of the training world and he just started a few days ago. Just what is he thinking?

Shen watched as they left the building. Shen rushed outside and and saw PK, who's eyes flared up with the desire for battle, so Shen went over them and cupped a hand to whisper to him.

"Are you sure about this? The odds seem stacked against you. I'm not sure if this is a good idea."

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
PK turned to Shen, his eyes fueled with even more determination. "I know. The odds are against me... It's Pokemon who are being used by a trainer with more experience then I could possibly have. But yeah... that's why I'm doing it."

As PK was going to walk to his side of the arena, he gave Shen one last smile. "Think about why I'm doing this Shen. I have nothing to prove. I know that I'll probably lose... But I need to try. After..."

"Isn't this same situation against Team Galactic? A battle against Someone with more experience, knowledge and power?"

"So yeah Shen... I'm not giving up. I'm going to find out if I'm ready or not for Team Galactic." With those last words, he began walking to his side of arena.

Suppose that is true, team galactic did have a lot more experinced members, but that doesn't mean that he should be beaten down by stronger opponets willingly....

Shen sighed. "Shuppet, come out I need your help."

The Shuppet released from it's Pokeball and stuck out it's tounge with a wink. It then looked to Shen expectatidly.

"I need your emotion assessing abilities to make sure something I'm Afraid of doesn't happen during the battle ok?"

The Shuppet winked again as her horn began to glow a dark purple. Hopefully they don't beat him too badly.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Let the games begin...

As PK was across from Lithia on the battlefield, Shen's Shuppet looked at his emotions. Instead of fear or nervousness... there was only pride and courage. There was excitement, there was joy... PK wanted to do this. This was a step at one of his goals... to prove his worth of being the son of these three amazing people.

Strata walked up to the middle. "This will be a six on six battle between Lithia Kanestu and Paeon Kanestu. When the Pokemon are sent out, they cannot be returned unless it is counted as a withdrawal. Switches on send out is allowed. Moves like U-turn and Volt Switch are NOT allowed. Moves like Dragon Tail and Roar ARE allowed. Trainers... Begin!!!"

"Alright Mom... I'm not going to hold back... So don't you dare hold back against me... Let's Rock and Roll!"

...Initiating BattleSystem.exe 2.0... Please hold...
...Updating Previous Data...
...Installing New Features...

...Loading Finished...

It all depends on your skill...
Let's Rock!

Lithia and PK reached for a Pokeball at the same time. "Let's Go... Mightyena!" "Time to shine... Roserade." On PK's side of the field was his trusty Mightyena. Across from them was Lithia's First Capture... Roserade... This was going to be a difficult battle. However... Mightyena had a secret weapon...

Team Lithia: Roserade - Female - Level ??? - Ability: Poison Point
---
Moves: Energy Ball, Venoshock, Toxic Spikes, Leech Seed
---
Pokedex Entry: Each of its hands contains different toxins, but both hands can jab with near-fatal power.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Team PK: Mightyena - Male - Level 30 - Ability: Quick Feet
---
Moves: ???, Bite, Sand-Attack, Scary Face
---
Pokedex Entry: It chases down prey in a pack. It will never disobey the commands of a skilled Trainer.

BATTLE 1 BEGIN!

"Mightyena, use Scary Face!" "Roserade, try and hit Mightyena with Leech Seed!" The two Mons followed their orders. Mightyena was first with his scary intimidation that sharply lowered Roserade's Speed. However, even with the drops, Roserade began moving extremely fast to the point where she was almost unseeable. "Mightyena, don't focus on vision, use your excellent hearing to dodge the Leech Seed!" On command, the Bite Pokemon stood still until he heard the sounds of seeds flying through the air.

There seemed to be a stream of seeds, one after another. Shoot. Dodge. Shoot. Dodge. This continued until... "Mightyena, use Sand Attack with your sense of smell to hit Roserade!" As Mightyena began to fire sand at where he thought Roserade would be, Lithia smirked. "Roserade, dodge and use Toxic Spikes." As a flurry of Toxic Spikes and Sand Attacks were fired, PK eyes opened wide as he realized what was happening. "Mightyena STOP!"

As Mightyena came to a halt, Shen, Tropae and Strata could see how the area was covered in sand... but... Tropae was confused. "Where are the Toxic Spikes?" PK clenched his fist. He fell for a simple trick. "...Their underneath the sand." The battle changed from a cat and mouse chase to a rat in a maze. Mightyena had no idea where the Toxic Spikes were and neither did PK. Roserade was fine due to her Poison Typing. Again... PK fell for a simple trick. "Energy Ball." !!! "Dodge it Mightyena!" Oh no...

As the Energy Ball collided with the ground, Mightyena jumped away before landing... on a spike. As Mightyena fell poisoned, Lithia smiled. "That's it. Roserade, End it with Venoshock." PK however... didn't give up. "Mightyena! Rush towards Roserade!" As the Poison attack was reaching Mightyena, Mightyena blinked away. Everyone was shocked until Tropae realized what had happened . "Quick Feet! Mightyena has to have the ability Quick Feet. It raises the Pokemon's speed when dealing with a Status Effect!" Lithia's eyes opened. They gave PK and Mightyena a boost and a limiter. If they took too long, they would lose. If they took a hit, they would lose. It was a Glass Cannon situation. They needed enough Power and Speed to win.

"Use Energy Ball!" As Energy Balls began to fly, Mightyena easily avoided them... The Sand Attacks still had their affects. Roserade had lowered Accuracy. "Alright Mightyena use Bite!" Mightyena raced over to Roserade and latched its fangs into it. "Roserade, hit it off with Venoshock!" However... Roserade was unable to move... Flinch chance! "Mightyena! Again!" ...Another Flinch... PK knew his luck was about to run out. This was it. "Mightyena... Use ICE FANG!"

At the shock of everyone, Mightyena's fangs glowed an ice blue which then bit into Roserade for Super Effective damage.
... "Use Venoshock!" Roserade was still up. Without the flinch, Mightyena was hit with a Powerful close range Venoshock... which has 65 power, but is doubled when the target is... Poisoned...

"Mightyena is unable to battle. Roserade Wins!" On the field, a weakened Roserade was standing above an unconscious Mightyena. However... this was only the first battle...

(To Be Continued)

(My god this took so long to write... and the rest are going to take a while as well... ugh...)

Shen shook his head. Already a Pokemon down. Albeit got a few good whacks in there but one down is still one down. Not looking to well in your favor PK.

Sableye clapped at mightyena's defeat, but she looked to him.

"Sableye, your clapping for the wrong side."

Sableye stopped and turned to Shen, before grinning and continuing cheering PK's mother on.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
PK smiled as he petted Mightyena. "Good job pal... you did good." As PK returned Mightyena, everyone was confused as to why Lithia walked up to Roserade and returned her. "Mom? Why'd you return Roserade?" Lithia just giggled. "Everyone needs a turn." PK gave her a deadpan look. "Great... little faith... whatever, I just got to prove you wrong!" The both pulled for a Pokeball.

"Let's Go... Rotom-Fan!" "Time to shine... Mothim." It was Rotom vs Mothim... however it was still in Lithia's favor. Mothim was fast and strong enough to give a certain blonde haired champion a run for their money. (At that time, a sneeze could be heard in Celestic Town.)

Team Lithia: Mothim (Shiny) - Male - Level ??? - Ability: Tinted Lens
---
Moves: Bug Buzz, Air Slash, Silver Wind, Quiver Dance
---
Pokedex Entry: While it loves floral honey, it won't gather any itself. Instead, it plots to steal some from Combee.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Team PK: Rotom-Fan - Genderless - Level 41 - Ability: Levitate
---
Moves: Air Slash, Ominous Wind, Shock Wave, Thunder Wave
---
Pokedex Entry: Its electric-like body can enter some kinds of machines and take control in order to make mischief.

BATTLE 2 BEGIN!

"Rotom! Ominous Wind!" "Mothim! Silver Wind!" The two Pokemon sent gusts of wind at one another. One had a purplish glow while the other had a silver glow. The winds collided and counteracted each other. However... "I get it now..." Tropae was looking at the ground. "They both tried to get rid off the spikes and sand... and it worked!" As the wind died down, Rotom and PK could see Mothim moving around in a weird pattern. "What is... OH CRUD! ROTOM! Use Thunder Wave quickly!"

As Rotom fired a wave of electricity at Mothim, they never saw the strange girl in the woods watching. The girl wore a simple white jacket and black jeans... but the strangest part of her was her emotionless eyes and her dull blue hair. "Mothim is using Quiver Dance... Estimate of victor is 100% for Mothim..." Back at the match, we could see Mothim avoiding the Thunder Wave with ease as it began to speed up. "Mothim. Use Bug Buzz." As a sound wave was produced that blasted Rotom far back. "Oh no... Tinted Lens boosted the power of not supper effective moves... Rotom, use Air Slash to cut through the Bug Buzz and use Thunder Wave when you're close!"

As an invisible slash cut through the sound as the Plasma Pokemon was able to sneak in a hit of electricity. With Mothim paralyzed, PK and Rotom had a chance. And the girl in the bush thought so too. In fact, she freaked out Shen and Tropae as she randomly at down beside them. "Paralysis... Change in Estimate of Victor... 95% of Mothim... 2% of Rotom Fan Form... 3% of stalemate."

"Rotom! Use Ominous Wind!" Rotom began to reconquer the purplish wind. Lithia was confused until she saw the smirk on PK's face. "Oh no..." Suddenly, Rotom began to gain more power, more speed. The blue haired girl spoke again in her monotone voice. "Ominous Wind... The user blasts the target with a gust of repulsive wind... This may also raise all the user's stats at once... From the power within the wind, Rotom gained 2 boosts. Chance of victory now 7%..." Lithia scowled at her son's luck. "Mothim! Air Slash!" As Rotom was hit with similar slashes of air it sent earlier, Rotom looked weakened. "Rotom! Use Shock Wave!" "Mothim, use Silver Wind to hit away the Shock Wave!"

As Mothim began to charge his attack, he stopped. "Mothim? Oh no, the Paralysis!" The bolt of electricity hit Mothim dead on as Mothim stumbled back. "Rotom! Keep it up!" Shock Wave after Shock Wave, Rotom continued to attack. "Mothim! Silver Wind!" As silver wind appeared to protect Mothim, the blue hair girl sighed. "Silver Wind... The target is attacked with powdery scales blown by the wind... This may also raise all the user's stats. Mothim gained boost. Chance of victory..." "Mothim! Bug Buzz!" "... 100%" When the sound wave hit Rotom-Fan, it proved too much for the Plasma Pokemon.

"Rotom-Fan is unable to battle. Mothim Wins!"

PK sighed. "Good work Rotom. You did great... But we're not done!"

(To Be Continued)

(Why is this so hard to write ;_; )

This is getting hard to watch. He lost two Pokemon and his mom lost none of hers. Maybe it's best he take what's left of his pride and move on before he gets any of his Pokemon hurt...or worse his motivation hurt.

Shen cupped his hands and called out to PK. "Hey, you know she's on a much higher standard then you! What makes you think you have a chance at winning here?"

Sableye came out of the bushes with grassy Pom pom's that he began waving around for lilitha while cackling mischeviously for attention

When Sinshi entered Eterna city she stoped and stared at a little hill to the east of Eterna City with an Ancient Statue.

"wow that thing looks old dosnt it fennekin"

Fennekin closed her eyes and nodded agreeingly.

"Hello, may I please have a moment of your time ma'am!"

A female reporter shouted out to Sinshi making Fennekin jump cowardly. Shinx floped onto her back rolling around supposedly laughing at Fennekin, then Fennekin snapped at Shinx and started growlinig. Swablu fluttered to her side and started rubbing her wing against Fennekin's tail calming her down a bit. Then the reporter stopped at Sinshis side.

"Excuse mis, are you a trainer by chance"

Sinshi confidently posed and smiled at the reporter

"I'm Sinshi and yes I am a trainer, and a new one at that. I just came from route 211 and I'm heading to my preformance location, you see I'm a-"

"Yeah yeah that's great and all but save it for the cameras, we're going live now!"

The camera man clicked a button and started recording live but when Sinshi heard the beep sound that signaled the start of the recording she froze in the position she was in her hands cupped into a "C" shape as stood in shock

"Hello it's Jade Potato from "the news" live in Eturna City, with a new trainer Sinshi"

She put the microphone upto Sinshi's mouth and nodded at her. Sinshi forced her head twords the camera her neck making a cracking sound as she turned it. She stood silently for a moment when the reporter slightly nudged her and awkwardly laughed

"Common kid tell the camera what you told me"

she whispered through gridded teeth

Sinshi still stood frozen and the reporter rolled her eyes and faceplamed. She annoyedly shook her head and rubbed her temples, then suddenly looked up at the Camera man with a devilish look in her eyes.

"TURN OFF THE CAMERA TOM"

she yelled at the camera man

He fell back and dropped the camera causing it to break. The reporter turned back toward Sinshi to yell at her but she was gone.

"We are gonna get fired for sure"

.........he........

...heheHaHaHaHEaEaHaa!!!

Suddenly, the lights of jublife city, the nearby city started to flicker. They began to spark and shoot out sparks of electricity as a strange rift formed above the town. The TVs and light began to go haywire until the rift suddenly closed, then thy went back to normal.

Sitting on top of the main jublife hub building, an orange haired person wearing a black suit with a blood red tattered 'G' was seen snickering down on the city.

"Oh my my~" he scoffed. "Time for the reign of Venus to shine down~"

Sinshi hid behind the pokemon center shaking in a cold sweat. When a little boy eating a sandwich walked behind it discovering her. She shook in fear and knelt down to the little boy holding him by his shoulders, the sudden contact making him drop his sandwich, Sinshi then brought her mouth close to his ear and whispered out in the most shaky and quivery voice.

"HeLp Meeeeeee"

The little boy started screeching and ran away then Sinshi Collapsed

"Darn it, how am i suppost to do a contest when im afraid of camera's, can i wear a bag over my head... No, no that would look to weird"

Sinshi kept thinking until she made up her mind

"OK i cant think or a solution so im just going to have to resolve it once i get there!"

Swablu looked at Sinshi like she had 2 heads then Sinshi stopped and and sweat dropped

"eh, um now that i think about it that's not a very well thought out plan"

Fennekin nodded seemingly agreeing with Sinshi the 1st time but then she put her fist down and made up her mind

"well its all i got so im gonna stick to it!"

Shinx nodded agreeingly but Swablu and Fennekin looked unsure.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
(Sorry... was busy the entire weekend and had homework during the week...)

As PK sighed, he turned to Shen with a smile. "Shen... think... this is like you facing Fantina." PK turned to his mother with his eyes closed. "I know I'm not the strongest... I know I'm not a veteran... but I have to prove what I can do. Shen this isn't a simple battle for victory... no... I'm battling for my future..."

PK opened his eyes. Everyone could see the fire burning in them. Shuppet was pushed back by the amount of emotions PK had. He was brave but scared, he was happy yet angry... every emotion was countered by another... it was a perfect balance. The blue haired girl smiled. "Interesting..."

"I'm not backing down mom... I'M COMING WITH EVERYTHING I GOT!!" Two Pokeballs were sent out.

"Let's go... Metang!" "Time to shine... Infernape."

Team Lithia: Infernape - Male - Level ??? - Ability: Iron Fist
---
Moves: Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Power-Up Punch, Shadow Claw
---
Pokedex Entry: It uses unique fighting moves with fire on its hands and feet. It will take on any opponent.
Team PK: Metang - Genderless - Level 44 - Ability: Clear Body
---
Moves: Iron Head, Zen Headbutt, Meteor Mash, Explosion
---
Pokedex Entry: It is formed by two Beldum joining together. Its steel body won't be scratched if it collides with a jet.

BATTLE 3 BEGIN!

PK and Metang were at a serious disadvantage. Not only was Metang weak to Infernape's Fire Type moves... Not only did Metang have a fear of fire... Infernape was also Lithia's first and strongest Pokemon. "Alright... Metang! Meteor Mash the ground!" Metang launched his two arms flying straight to the ground as rocks began to fly up. "Now use Iron Head!" Metang rushed towards the rocks, sending them flying towards Infernape. However... "Inferape, Power-Up Punch." Infernape began to break each rock, each being easier after another.

The blue haired girl sighed. "Power-Up Punch... Striking opponents over and over makes the user's fists harder... Hitting a target raises the Attack stat... Infernape is now at max attack... probability of victory for Metang... 0%." As the two Mons faced one another... "Infernape, Fire Punch!" Infernape began to rush forward with a flaming fist... and of course... Metang is running away from it. "Metang! You need to calm down!!" Metang ran back to PK. "Metang... please... I need your help." Metang closed it's eyes before facing the Infernape. (Still scared mind you.) PK began to thinking of Infernape's attack pattern until... "That's it! Metang, dodge until my call." Metang nodded as Infernape began to launch several jabs of Fire Punch until he brought his right arm up. "NOW! Go under and use Zen Headbutt!"

Lithia and Infernape weren't able to react as Infernape was hit in the stomach with a psychic charged headbutt... launching him back. The blue haired girl looked in awe. "Impressive..." At this point, Tropae was curious. "Okay... two things... 1. Who are you? and 2. What's impressive?" The dull blue haired girl turned to the woman. "My apologies... My name is Neptune... and what's impressive..." She turned back to the battle. "... is how that blonde haired boy is able to pick up on slight weaknesses in his opponents in such a short time..." Shen and Tropae looked at the newly named Neptune confused. "What I mean is... he was able to see a chance to attack when the Infernape went for a large right hook..."

Back on the battlefield, PK and Metang were turning it around... sort of... they were still taking damage from the stray bits of fire from the Fire Punches, but was able to dodge and weave Infernape! "Alright... no more games... Infernape, use Shadow Claw!" Suddenly, two claws of darkness appeared around Inferape's hands. "... Now use Fire Punch again..." ...The two claws were suddenly set on fire... a Ghost/Fire type move... oh boy... "Time for us to end this battle. Use Blazing Shadows!" On que, Infernape began to hit Metang with a barrage of burning Shadow Claws to the point where he was sent flying past PK. "METANG!!!!!"
(Flashback)

We could see a young Beldum being attacked by a group of Houndours. They were attacking him Embers as he was getting weaker... making fun of his fear... Beldum could only remember seeing a young boy run up and scare away the Houndours as he blacked out...

When Beldum came to, he was in a Pokemon Center were a young boy was sleeping next to him. Beldum sat there for hours, why? When the boy woke up, he looked at the Beldum with a smile. "Hi... I'm Paeon. But I usually go by PK." "...Beldum..." When a the door suddenly slammed open. "AHHH!!!" "BEL!!!!" The two jumped and hid behind the bed... And thus was the start of their friendship.

Overtime as Beldum healed, he and PK began to become best friends. They were both scaredymeowths... but scaredymeowths stick together! It was when PK was around 10 years old when he began to talk to Beldum. "You know... I want to be a Pokemon Caretaker." "Bel?" "Well... someone to take care of Pokemon in general. So that way they gt stronger and are hurt less..." PK turned to Beldum. "You know... do you want to be my Partner?" "Bel!?" Beldum was shocked. He wasted him as his Partner. To get a Partner Pokemon registered meant no starter Pokemon from Professor Rowan. "I know... it's sudden... but... out of every person and Pokemon... you're the one I trust the most!"

Beldum was shocked even further... but made his choice. He would follow PK not as just a friend... but as his Partner.

(Flashback End)
Metang remembered... PK trusted him... and he trusted PK. There's. No. Way. He's. Breaking. That. Trust. Now!
...What? Metang is Evolving?

Everyone looked in shock as Metang began to glow a bright white. PK looked in awe as the spike on Metang's face began to flatten into an X. As the other spikes disappeared, they could see two large arms appear. Suddenly, Metang's shape began to grow larger and larger by the second. As the light began to die down, the new Pokemon gave out a powerful roar.
"METAGROSS!!!"

Congratulations, Metang Evolved into Metagross!

Pokedex Entry: Metang combined to form it. With four brains, it has the intelligence of a supercomputer.

Move Change: Explosion into Hammer Arm

PK smiled while tears streamed down his face. They could do this... They could do THIS!!! "Metagross!" "Meta!" The two turned to their shocked opponents with the fire in their eyes burning! "Zen Headbutt!" Before anyone could blink, Metagross went flying across the area and into Infernape. "Oh no... Infernape! Thunder Punch!" As the Thunder Punch landed... Metagross didn't flinch. "Zen Headbutt!" Metagross just kept attacking. As the two Pokemon were at both ends, they were panting. Neptune looked in shock. "Probability of victory... 50% to 50%..." Everyone was shocked. This combined with their exhaustion meant it came down to this last attack.

"Infernape! Blazing Electric Shadows!!" Strata and Tropae were shocked. Shen and Neptune turned to them confused. Strata was the one to break the silence. "This... is a move she only uses if it's her last chance... He move powerful move." Shen and Neptune could only look in awe as Infernape made two claws of darkness around his hands, which caught on fire and had an electric current within them.

PK knew he had to think of something... and he did. "Metagross! Read my mind for this move... Zen Meteor Arm!!" Metagross saw the move PK wanted to do. Metagross got into a position where all four arms were in front. They then gained a bright blue glow from Zen Headbutt, which combined with a bright white glow from Hammer Arm and a bright yellow glow from Meteor Mash. As Metagross began to aim, the colours turned into a powerful bright green glow.

"METAGROSS! FIRE!!!!" "INFERNAPE! CHARGE!!!!"

As the two Pokemon rushed towards each other, they collided into a powerful explosion! A bright light blocked everyone from seeing the results as the two Mons fought for their trainers. It lasted a long time until the sound of a figure crashing into the ground was heard.

As the light died down, they could see the victory standing.

"INFERNAPE IS UNABLE TO BATTLE! METAGROSS WINS!"

PK could only stand there in shock. They did it..........
"WE DID IT!!!!!!" "META!!!"
PK ran over to Metagross who won the battle and hugged him. PK was so proud of his Partner, he knew that he always made the right choice. And Metagross knew that he made the right choice with following PK's trust and leadership...

It could be said... these two were almost unstoppable.

(My GOD!!! That took so long to write! Hope this makes up for not posting in a long time...)

Shen was shocked at the result of the match. Metagross evolving so suddenly and swooping in for the win. Shuppet had her eyes closed, sighing with the good emotions she was feeling. Shen couldn't help but grin widely at the win at her mother's apparent star Pokemon.

"Good on ya PK! That was wonderful!" He called out. "And as my mother would say, absolutely gorgeous!...however I'm not my mother so I'll just say it was a good match."

Sableye dropped his Pom poms and seemed to be on his knees, bawling. He laid out his arms, displaying the fainted infernape before them letting out loud sobs. Shen arched an eyebrow at the confusing little imp but nevertheless keep his positivity.

Sinshi took a deep breath and sighed then she stepped out from behind the pokemon center and looked at the next gate, filling her with determination. She then bolted down the street forgetting about her pokemon, Fennekin and Swablu had shocked looks on there faces while Shinx took this as a challange and ran after Sinshi. Shinx looked back at the 2 and stuck her tongue out at them then looked back at Sinshi gaining speed. Fennekin started growling as her eyes lit on fire, this action startled Swablu making her quiver in fear of what was going to happen next. Fennekin braced herself as her whole body lit up on fire.

"FENNEKIN!!!!"

She shouted out to Shinx as she started running full speed at her. Shinx looked back at them one more time and saw an angry Fennekin gaining speed running tword her, she jumped and ran in a circle in an atempt to not get caught. While Swablu was watching she noticed the doors to the gate were slowly closing and her face went pale, she pointed to the doors and screamed...

"SWABLUUU!!!!!!!"

...Catching the attention of Fennekin and Shinx. All of there faces turned pale but they quickly snapped out of it, Fennekin and Shinx sprinted at the door while Swablu flew twords it. The doors shut and they all stopped running but couldnt slow down making them smack into the wall, the impact making them fall down.

Sinshi came back through the door a moment after and looked down at the pile of pokemon standing before her.

"i almost forgot about you guys" she smiled

The pokemon were so dissy they couldnt muster out a sound and Sinshi just picked them up and petted them