• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Sinnoh Adventures

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Shuppet didn't accept the Pokemon food and spat it out to where it stuck on the back of PK's head. Shen knew that Shuppet never liked being treated like a pet, she had the soul of a human in the past after all.

"Just so you know, I'm not apologizing. I did absolutely nothing wrong, it was Venus that hijacked it. Shuppet, Sableye, and I did absolutely nothing wrong in this entire scenario. You just want to vent your anger and frustrations on me instead of Venus cause he isn't here any longer."

Shuppet floated around Shen's body and winked back at PK sassily while Sableye took a stance next to his partner. Shen adjusted his scarf as he continued.

"On top of that, there's even more evidence now with the apperance of Venus that She has more likley a role here involved in team galactic. You must see that."

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
PK turned to Shen angry. "You know what... I'm done. I can't say anything... Whatever." PK noticed that Neptune was already leaving with her team. When she was gone, PK chuckled. "You know Shen... maybe your right. Maybe I'm gullible. Maybe I'm just venting... but you know what..."

PK turned to Shen. "That's just me... I understand, I'm easy to trust. I mean, look at us. I see you as my best friend and we met by you bringing me down... So yeah, I'm easy to trust..."

PK then started to walk away as one final phrase was said. "...Maybe I'm just waiting for someone as trusting as me..."

---In the abandoned lab---

Mars was shocked. "That stuttering mess? Your kidding." Charon chuckled. "No, it was part of this. If fact, these files are saying that Paeon was taking more punishment then his sister by taking some of his sisters... "experiments"..."

As they continued on, Charon began to laugh. "Wow, what awful luck. It looks like the two tried to escape and were halfway successful... by halfway, only Kiyoko escaped. When she had the chance, she left her own brother behind as bait. Then they double the "experiments"... no wonder he was a stuttering mess."

---Back with PK---

PK was in the woods. He was tired of it. No one trusts him... no one likes him... that's what THEY always said. "...Why... Why me..."

Too much trusting is a bad thing. In all fairness he trusted a team galactic member on first sight. By the looks of it he's going to do the exact same thing here. She probabaly put that injured vulpix as a guilt trip mauver as to make us trust her. That not going to work on me!

Shuppet turned to Shen nodding along with him, reading his thoughts. Sableye nodded along as well, even though he has absolutely no idea what the two were nodding about.

"Charon!"

Saturn strode into the room. He was flustered, his nerves twitching and his fists balled up, holding some kind of paper. He slammed the file on the table and slid it to the team galactic scientists. The file held a picture of an apparent orange haired doopleganger of Saturn, standing on top of the main jublife city building.

"Explain this. Now."

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Charon went from a great day to an awful day. "Oh my..." You see, no one knows why, but there was a second Saturn. "I... really don't what this is..." To be fair, that was the truth. "I'll go look at once." As Charon reached the computer, he began to research, until he found what looked like a battle in a clearing from earlier in the day. What shocked him and chilled him to the core was... a second Mars, but with blue hair.

"What... is going on... Saturn! Mars! You need to see this! NOW!!"

---Back with PK---

We currently see PK sitting down in a hidden spot in the forest near Twinleaf. "...It's been around 9 years now..."

Flashback!!

We see two boys in the hidden area. One was a young PK who look like he was seriously injured. The second boy wore a striped white and orange long-sleeve shirt. "Hey Paeon." "..." "Come on Paeon... It's my last day here! Talk to me." "...Do you really have to leave Roy?" "Yeah... but don't worry! I plan to come back here after 10 years. No... 9!" Paeon just looked at the boy now known as Roy. "And... we'll be friends when I get back!" "...okay..."

BackFlash End!!

PK was just there. He felt... empty... He gave himself the nickname PK... hoping to forget the past. "No more... From now on... it's Paeon. No more hiding, no more masks. Just me." "Well said." PK- I mean Paeon turned around to see a familiar orange and white long-sleeve. "...Roy?"

Shen had made it to the pokemon center, trying to give PK some space and take a chill pill of his own. Away from team galactic, away from danger. He was sitting down in the lobby, recounting the events of the past few days to his boyfriend.

"...and that's about the gist of it." Shen said to Marcus on the other line.

"Wow, and this...wacko orange haired guy had puppet strings on people? And I thought this world couldn't get crazier."

"I'm not even sure if he is from this world, judging by how he talked about other dimensions."

"Orange hair...kinda reminded me of how pyromaster Leon used to be on contest tv."

"Oh not this guy again. Get over him. Your with me, stop talking about other guys."

"I'm not Intrested in him or anything, I just liked his content skills. They say he's stopped doing contests now, and is looking at being a trainer in the Sinnoh."

"And I think that's a load of lies, I haven't seen him here and I live here."

"That's cause he lives in canalave city, you guys live half a region apart."

Uh oh.

"Actually...I'm heading over there with PK to get a gym badge."

He had to close his ears from the high pitched excited noise from the other side of the line.

"I'm so jealous!"

"Quiet Marcus! He can't be that great..."

Sinshi walked her bike onto the pavement and jumped on the bike. One foot on the ground holding her up, the other on the right pedal. She closed her eyes and quickly lifted her foot off the ground placing it on the other pedal. She started pedaling as fast as she could her eyes still closed.

"HAHAHA IM RIDING A BIKE!"

Sinshi opened her eyes and came to a realization that the path was a slope and at the speed she was going made riding a bike for the first time that much more dangerous. She looked up and saw two tunnels separating the path. Sinshi tried to turn into the right path but ended up going trough the left one almost causing a collision between her and a trainer. She looked back at the trainer and awkwardly smiled

"ahaha.... sorry"

Sinshi sweat dropped and looked back in front of her the route 207 gate closer then she assumed it was. Without thinking she jumped off of the bike and it started wobbling unsteadily until it fell over.

"hey are you OK?"

Sinshi looked behind her and saw three familiar faces two of which were laughing hysterically the other was reaching out to help her up.

"aw man that was hilarious"

"yeah it was"

"hey guys it wasn't that funny"

Sinshi grabbed her sisters hand and got up looking at her siblings

"haha nice to see you too guys" Sinshi said sarcastically "how did you all get to Sinnoh?"

"good question Sinshi but we can talk about this in the gate" her sister said walking into the gate, the brothers and Sinshi walking close behind.

"Soo what are you guys doing here"

"well Drill wanted to come to see dad, and I came to see you, but im pretty sure Benn just wanted to see what kind of food Sinnoh had"

"of corse i did i cant just be eating Hoenn food forever"

"well you live in Hoenn now soo you kinda have to" Drill said

"well have to go back soon cause no one knows were gone"

Sinshi looked at her sister in disbelif

"YOU DIDNT TELL MOM WERE YOU WERE GOING?! Oh what a poor soul you are"

"Hahaha she's not that bad" Maria turned to Benn and smiled "I forgot to ask how's grandma"

"She's good I guess her arms still healing"

"Well I have to get to Oreburgh so-"

"Oh yeah how's that Pokemon performance thing going for you, I bet you'll have stage fright" drill said cockily

"I'd like to get to Oreburgh a soon as I can so can you guys just let me through"

"Yeah we should probably get going too Benn is probably "starving""

"Yeah I don't even think full is in his vocabulary"

As the three were leaving Shinx came out of hiding and wached them pick up there bikes and go back to the biking trail.

"It's great seeing family" Sinshi sighed

"Well time to go" she said setting the bike off to the side and walking off onto Route 207

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
(Man... Snowstorms, work, and Homework... Ultimate Killer of free-time...)

Back in the clearing, Paeon hugged the newly named Roy. "Whoa man... Come on, it's only been nine years." *BONK* "Don't give me that! How do you think I feel when one of my best friends comes back after so long!" Roy rubbed his head. "I get it, I ge- ... wait... "One of my best friends?" Paeon... YOU FOUND MORE FRIENDS!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!" Paeon just sighed before he began to tell his adventure so far to Roy.

---Meanwhile---

Charon waited for the two admins to come. When they did, he began to explain his findings. "So... from my calculations... that orange haired man is possibly a... clone or copy of you. As you can see here." He pulls the image of Neptune up. "We have another one... who looks like Mars..."

Mars was infuriated. "Oh heck no... There's only one me!" With those words, Mars ran out of the building to one of the Galactic Copters.

---In the clearing---

As Paeon finished his story, Roy was in a thinking position. "Hmm... I think... I may know something about Spiritomb..." Paeon's eyes opened up. "Really?!" Roy sat there thinking for a little bit longer before... "I got it! Phoebe!" Paeon looked at him with a confused look.

Roy chuckled. "Phoebe, one of the elite four members of the Hoenn Region. I may... have traveled with her without knowing her identity. Anyways... she would tell me stories on her adventures with Ghost type Pokemon and consisted on how she was able to gain a Spiritomb's trust in less than a month!"

Paeon's eyes bulged out. "We need to find Shen... now!" As the two got up and began to run to find Shen, Paeon turned to Roy with a smug look. "You sure you and Phoebe were just traveling partners?" With a blush from Roy and a laugh from Paeon, the two began running to Sandgem.

A growlithe came up on the screen and barked at Shen through the monitor, Marcus and Shen laughed as Marcus tried to shoo him away.

"Down Nato, down!"

"Ha, he seems excited."

"He's Been getting excited latley, after he saw pyromaster Leon on tv he keeps shooting fire everywhere. You should have seen it when he caught my mum's hair on fire."

"Hey at least it not an out of control spiritomb."

The mood quickly shifted from a cheerful one to a somber tone. Spritiomb and what if had done resonated with Shen and Marcus remembered the story.

"...what are you going to do about that Shen?"

"I don't know, I've been told it's thousand hearts are black as coals as it burned villages and killed families in front of their children. PK wants me to make him a friend and automatically forgive him but...I don't think anyone should get a free pass on those deeds, especially if they have no regrets about them."

"That's a tough situation. The gym leader of my town, Morty, is actually terrified of Spiritomb's. I asked him about them and said even he isn't that dumb to train a spritomb."

"...not sure what yor implying with that one."

"Mars where are you going??"

Saturn persisted, marching toward the hyperactive red head as she started up the copter. Ever since Cyrus had dissapeared she had been acting irrational, but this is a new extreme.

"Mars! Are you listening to me?!"

Last edited:

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Paeon and Roy were running at full speed as they saw the Pokemon Center in site. Before they could, Roy stopped. "Hey Paeon, can we Professor Rowan? I haven't seen him yet." Paeon looked at his friend and smiled. The two walked towards the lab and entered. As Professor Rowan turned around he was shocked. "Roy? Roy Joker?"

With a smile, Roy went flying towards Rowan as he gave him a big hug. "It's great to see you again Professor." Rowan smiled. "Ah... It's good to see you again my boy. Man... Paeon, Roy... all that's missing is Dawn..." The two friends gave sad smiles. Paeon coughed to get attention. "Yeah... the Three Heroes of Awesome are almost complete." Roy bursted out laughing. "I forgot about that! Oh man..." Rowan and Paeon joined in the laughter. As Roy calmed down, the two said goodbye to Rowan and headed to the Pokemon Center.

When they entered, they saw Shen on the video phone. "Shen! There you ar- Oh... my bad..."Paeon was currently looking at two people of the call who looked back at him. "Umm... Hi. My name's Paeon. Paeon Kanestu. But that doesn't matter... Shen. My old friend Roy..." "Hi." "...knows someone who was able to get a Spiritomb's trust in less than a month."

"Pfffft."

Shen found it humorous. It was like he forgot that spiritomb wasn't like a regular one.

"that someone proabably met a spiritomb that didn't do anything wrong or had light crimes. This spiritomb is a devout purger who enjoyed killing for pleasure. Are you serious? Oh, hi Roy."

Marcus waved lightly as the two new people in the conversation.

"Errrr hi? Your this PK guy I've heard about?"

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Paeon looked down. So much for help... "*Sigh* Aw man... But I thought... *Sigh*" "Don't worry Paeon, It's my fault for bringing it up." Paeon cheered up a bit as he turned to the guy on the screen. "It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Paeon. Paeon Kanetsu. And... I've recently decided to ditch the nickname of PK. Paeon is just fine."

Roy then walked up to the screen. "Hey, Nice to meet ya. I'm Roy Joker. And sorry... I was just thinking that my friend Phoebe could help."

Roy then turned to Shen. "It's a pleasure to meet ya!"

"Oh! I'm Marcus miridian. Contest star...eventually when I feel like doing contests." Marcus slouched over. "But for now it's just Marcus."

"Hey Roy." Shen responded taking his hand. "I'm Shen, and I speak to dead people."

Shen grinned a Mischevious toothy grin that matched Sableye's perfectly. His eyes moved to PK and then back to Roy.

"PK, buddy, How have I not heard of this person?" Shen said without breaking eye contact nor his grin

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Paeon turned Shen. "Well Shen... Roy here was one of the only two kids who were my friends when I was younger. He... moved away 9 years ago... give or take." Paeon knew what his scenario was back then, two kids trying to break him out of his shell. "Anyways, Nice to meet you Marcus. Also Shen... I kinda want to go by Paeon." Paeon sighed as he saw Shen's confused look. "Don't question it."

Roy just stood there until he turned to Marcus with a curious look. "Sooo... Marco, you and Shen cousins or something? I mean, what's the story between you two?"

"Oh okay then...Paeon now."

"Oh no we aren't cousins, me and Shen are together. You know? Boyfriend and boyfriend?"

Shen flared up his purple scarf as Marcus said that, striking an attempted 'smooth' pose.

"What can I say? No one is safe from the charm of this ghost tamer."

Marcus rolled his eyes. "I'm sure."

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Roy just looked back between the two. "... Okay. Cool. So, a ghost type trainer? I know a little bit about Ghost Types. I traveled with a Ghost Type Elite Four member." On que, Roy grabbed a Pokeball. "Go Dusknoir!" As Dusknoir came out, everyone expect a scary powerful Pokemon... nope. Dusknoir came out and gave Roy a hug. Paeon sighed. "Figured as much."

Paeon turned to Marcus. "Anyways, it's nice to meet ya." Just then, Paeon got a message from his parents. "Oh shoot, one sec guys, I have to text my mothers." When Paeon came back, he saw Marcus' confused face. "Oh... yeah... Three mothers... Don't know if you know Lithia, Strata, and Tropae Kanetsu... They are a veteran trainer, contest star, and Pokemon breeder."

"Ohh okay, wait! A contest star? Oh my, I wish I could meet her!"

"Aaaand he's fanboying."
Shen sighed.

Shen looked at the huggable ghost type in front of him and joined in on the ghostly hug, unable to contain himself from doing so. His scarf smelled of odd incense, often a favorite amongst ghost types.

"Come on then, what's your name ghostly?"

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
As Paeon was going to answer Marcus. *BOOM*

The four people turned to the doorway to see a girl with a pink jacket, a white toque and had long dark blue hair had kicked it open. She then started to look around until she saw Paeon and Roy. "GUYS!!!!!" In a flash, she began to run towards them, leaving a trail of dust behind. Paeon and Roy had the same look of shock. "Dawn!?" Suddenly, Dawn jumped high, tackled both of them as...

*CRASH* *BLAM* *BANG* *tinkle*

...That had to hurt. We could see the three on the ground with swirls in their eyes.

Sableye lunged out of the way of the lady's tackle and growled, mistaking it for an attack. He latched onto her face and kept using fury swipes on her hair and head. Shen noticed this right away and peeled the ino off of Dawn's head.

"Agh! Sableye! Stop! Sorry for that...whoever you are."

Sableye continued looking at her, the side of his mouth still growling.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Paeon and Roy regained their bearings before running up to Dawn. "Dawn! It's been so long!" Dawn, who was treating her new wounds, turned to her two friends. "Paeon! Roy!" Three ran up and gave a giant group hug.

After the group hug, Paeon turned to the two and coughed. "Alright, as much as I missed the three of us being together... I need to ask, what are you doing back in Sinnoh Dawn?" Dawn just laughed. "Ah... I was in Sinnoh visiting my girlfriend when I decided to check up on Professor Rowan. And then he told me that not only did you're on an adventure Paeon, but Roy was back as well." The two boys smiled at their friend until a question came into Roy's head.

"Umm... who's your girlfriend?" At that point, Dawn froze and began to sweat. Paeon and Roy raised an eyebrow. "Dawn?"

Dawn sighed and muttered... "...Candice..." However, Paeon heard and began to twitch. One though went through his head.

"God Dammit!! Why her!?!"

"You and that Candice chick..." Shen shrugged. "You should take one from her book and take a chill pill..."

"Aww that's adorable. I ship it." Marcus said excitedly.

"Marcus, you ship everything."

"And?"

Shen rolled his eyes as he turned to Roy and Dawn, who seemed to be around Paeon the most.

"Hm...so long distance thing yes? Marcus and I have the same, he's in the johto.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
As Paeon regained his thoughts he smiled. Everything was great right then and there... Until he heard a girl talk to Nurse Joy. "Your Pokemon are Miss..." "Ah. Sorry." Paeon froze... no, it couldn't be... "The name is Kiyoko. Kiyoko Epatoivo."

As soon as the name came out of the girls mouth, Paeon lost colour to his face. After The lady walked out as Paeon just stood there frozen. He began to think in his head."No... she was gone. She left him there... It's been eleven years... no..."

Roy turned to Paeon. "Hey, Paeon..." 'Sorry Brother... I need freedom...' "...You ok?" 'Hope you have fun.' "PAEON!" Paeon snapped out of it to see everyone looking at him. He just shook his head. "Sorry... I need... to head home."

As Paeon left the four in the center, he could think of what happened back then... He needed his mothers. Badly...

"Hm, what do you think is his deal? Shuppet, do your thing."

Shuppet, snaked her way down from Inside Shen's sweater and used her horn to prove his emotions. He felt a sort of connection to some lady with a name starting with a 'K'...some kind of dread? Anxiety? It was a hard emotion to pin down.

"Hey...band of misfits." Shen said. "Do you know someone that Paeon knows that starts with a 'K'?"

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Roy and Dawn just stood there thinking. They couldn't think of anyone who could cause a reaction. K... K... Suddenly, Roy thought of something. "Hey Dawn... you don't think... It's THAT person?" Dawn looked confused until... "Oh god, maybe? We don't know who they are..." The two were worried. This wasn't good.

Shen looked confused. Roy turned and sighed. "Alright... so... they only thing we could think of was a name that... Paeon said back when he first arrived in Twinleaf Town. Trust me, he was not in good shape back then. We never pried for answers."

Dawn then decided to continue. "The name was Kiyoko and whenever we brought it up, he would just... freak out. We still don't know who this Kiyoko is, but they seemed to cause a problem in Paeon."

Silence filled the room as Roy then sighed. "I need to head to the hotel soon, I'll see you guys later. See ya Dawn." A little while later, Dawn said her goodbyes, leaving only Shen and Marcus.

Shen blinked as everyone disbanded from the Pokemon center and went on to do what everyone did in there lives. Shen just turned to Marcus.

"Well that was a freak show."

"I feel sorry for PK- I mean Paeon. I wonder if there's some way to help."

"Yeah."

"...Shen. By that I mean you should help him out."

"Hmm....I can try and track down this kiyoko person. I'll call you later Marcus, I'll start this witch hunt. Love you."

"Love you too."

They ended the call, Shen adjusting his scarf to cover his mouth as he went into full detective mode. He approached nurse joy.

"Have you seen anyone here latley with the name: 'kiyokyo'?"

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Nurse Joy turned to the boy. "Yes actually. The girl I recently helped was named Kiyoko. She went by Kiyoko Epatovio." Nurse Joy then pointed the door way. "She should be heading off to Jubilife, you may be ale to catch her."

---Meanwhile---

Paeon was freaking out. No one knew about what happened to him. Back when he first came to Twinleaf Town, everyone was shocked to see his appearance. His body and mind took a toll after the project. Only Roy and Dawn approached him. However... when some mentioned the word "Kiyoko", he would freak out. It took a whole year before Paeon trusted Roy and Dawn with the simple knowledge that "Kiyoko" was a person.

Life just seemed to hate him at that point...

Shen nodded and rushed outside the Pokemon center, using Shuppet as a guide to find anyone with emotions. Shuppet got a reading, detecting something toward jublife city. Shen followed along the tree line, finding the girl.

"Kiyoko..." Shen said, disguising his voice under his scarf to sound deeper.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
At Jubilife, we see a girl who had long blonde hair and blue eyes which were similar to Paeon's. However, while Paeon's eyes usually are filled with hope, one thing fills this girls eyes... Despair. Everywhere she went, her mind would be constantly reminding her of her mistake. The one time she decided to be selfish. She never knew why she left her brother behind... but it scared her. Not the fact that she left her brother behind for torture, not the fact she taunted him... but the fact she enjoyed it.

Kiyoko was walking until she hear something behind her. "Kiyoko..." She turned around to see a boy who had a scarf over his mouth. She knew he was angry, but decided to be herself. "Yeah, that's me... who are you? Some flamboyant street act?"

Shen cooly released Haunter and whispered something without leaning in to haunter. He stepped into the palms of haunter and the hands gripped his feet. He glided upward until he looked down on her and her view of him was in front of the sun like an eclipse.

"What are you? I know you know someone of the name of Paeon, the spirits guide me to you, mistress of chaos. Should I ask why?"

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Kiyoko didn't care about this boy until one name came out. "Paeon..." Her eyes popped open. She looked to boy and his Haunter. She looked on in shock before and evil smile came onto her face. "So... he's still alive... I would think that the injections would kill him..." She reached to her side and pulled out two Pokeball.

On her side, a Haunter appeared on her left while a Weezing appeared on her right. "Well then... tell Paeon that the next time I see him... He'll wish he was still stuck in that lab." Shen could look at the girl who had a psychotic look on her face. In a flash, a smokescreen appeared as he could see Haunter grabbing onto her. As the smokescreen disappeared, Kiyoko was no where to be seen.

"What a psycho..."

Shen sighed as haunter brought him back down to the ground. The woman only brought up more questions. Shen scratched his head as he looked to Sableye, who seem just as equally confused. They decided to go back to sandgem town and tell the Paeon about it, that is, if they could find them.

"Maybe we should go to twinleaf instead? If Paeon isn't there, at least one of his mothers would."

Okay...they decided to go to Twinleaf instead of Sandgem.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Lithia was happy. Strata and Tropae were happy as well... until they saw what Lithia was happy about. She had a giant bowl of Ice cream in front of her. Strata of course, was the serious one. "Lithia! Put that away now!" Lithia pouted. "Come on... I'll share with you." "..." "Strata! Are you serious right now!?" "What? It's Ice cream." Before an argument could happen, the door opened to show a pale and scared walking in.

Tropae was the first to react. "Oh my god... Paeon! Honey! Are you okay!?" Paeon turned to his mother. "Sorry mom... I'll... talk about it later..." With that, he ignored the worried shouts of his mothers as he walked upstarts to his room. He then walked to the closet and hid himself in the corner and repeated to himself. "This is not happening... this is not happening..."

Shen knocked on the door of Paeon's house. Sableye have a bouquet of flowers with a love letter to lilitha written on it. Shen rolled his eyes and awaited a response at the door. I hope nothing big is actually happening. The last thing we need is another threat on top of team galactic and everything else. Come on PK, answer!

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
When the mothers heard knocking on the door, Strata ran to the answer. "Hel- Oh thank goodness... Shen. Do you know if anything happened to Paeon? He came home acting... strange..." Before Shen could answer, Tropae ran up and grabbed him and Sableye. She brought them to the couch before she began to shake Shen.

"What's wrong with my baby boy!?!?!? TELL MEEEEE!!!!!" Lithia and Strata then pulled her back and were holding her back. "She's needs to know. What happened?"

Shen sat down on the couch, adjusting his scarf so that his face was revealed yet again. He sighed and explained the situation.

"A girl named kiyoko happened. Shen said crossing his arms. "Something about injections and Paeon should have stayed stuck in that lab, know anything that psycho is talking about?"

Sableye tried to get the attention of lilitha, but to now apparent avail considering PK's condition

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
As the words Kiyoko and lab came out, the three mothers lost all colour in their faces. The sat down across from Shen and Lithia spoke first. "Shen... this... is something we can't say. We love and trust our son too much to give away information like that... We will only say three things." At that point, Strata continued. "Firstly, please... don't pry into this. We know you want to help but... prying will only hurt Paeon..."

Tropae continued after Strata with tears in her eyes. "Secondly... make sure to hear the story from Paeon, he will tell you when he's ready but... please don't force him..." As Tropae began crying into Strata's chest as Strata finished. "Finally... please be there for Paeon. He only really had us, Roy, and Dawn... wait, you don't know them yet do you... doesn't matter right now..." Lithia decided to jump in.

"Look, the point is that while Paeon is very trusting, he doesn't... share much about past to anyone. Only to those he really trusts... who is currently only us three. Now... we'll wait for Paeon right now, but just relax... I'll make tea." With that, there was only silence.

"That's avoiding the issue. Confronting it head on through the shroud of pain and tears is how we become greater!"

Shen peered at the mothers, shaking his head at their suggestions.

"There's always more that your answers. A third option. And this third option sounds better and faster."

(i was in new york for 2 days, 2 DAYS how did all this happen ;-; )

Sinshi walked into route 207 and was greeted to a large patch of grass with 5 trees four of them being berry trees the other was a honey tree. She stopped and looked around noticing a steep slope with a trainer on a bike.

"oh i guess you need a bike to go down there, heh heh heh well im smarter then that you slope! >:3"

Sinshi slid down the slope and everything was going smoothly up until the landing where Sinshi face planted.

"owww"

Sinshi sat up rubbing her cheek where she had just gotten new scratch marks.

"that wasn't really a smart idea that slope was made for bikes to ride down"

Sinshi looked up to the trainer talking to her "you think" she said a little bit annoyed

She stood up and walked up the stairs onto the dirt ground and walked into Oreburgh

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Paeon sat there in the closet. He heard the conversation between his mothers and Shen... and he's thankful for his mothers. They were the only ones he trusted this secret to. Paeon knew he had to do something.

The mothers were worried. They wanted their son to get better, but they can't say anything about THAT. "Shen..." The four people in the living room turned to see Paeon standing there, eyes bloodshot, dried tears on his face, and an emotionless face. "...I know you want to help... but please... don't..."

As Shen was going to say something, Paeon cut him off. "Shen... this is going to be the one thing I seriously request from you... stay out of it. You want to know... but this is not something I can just trust people with as if it was a basic fact. I've only told my mothers about this... and that was after being with them for around 4-5 years... It's been 4-5 days since I met you Shen. I haven't even trusted Roy or Dawn with this and I've known them for years."

Paeon turned around and opened his door. "Please... just this one time... will you listen to me?" With that, he entered his room, locked it, and lied down on his bed.

How could I stand idley by while someone is in pain. Especially a friend. Maybe his 'friends' aren't good friends if they aren't willing to help. Instead of standing by and respecting his wishes, he stomped on Paeon's door and kicked it.

"I am NOT gonna do that. I ain't gonna pour poison down your throat either!"

He kept shoving against the door, the keystone rattling at his side, starting to slightly glow.

"Don't make me destroy this door! You need help and I'm going to give it to you!"

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Paeon had enough of the knocking. He walked to the door and looked Shen in the eyes with anger. "Shen... for crying out loud... listen to me for ONE! DAMN! TIME!"

He stepped forward, filled with anger. "You don't know my past Shen... and I want to keep it that way. Every time we do something, I can't say anything before you make your own decision. You decided to try and kidnap someone, try and do something reckless, yet when I say my opinion... it's shrugged off."

Paeon walked back to his room. "The one time... the one damn time... where I ask for you to PLEASE leave it alone... you ignore me... AGAIN! For one damn time can you STOP BEING SO ARROGANT! THIS IS NOT SOMETHING THAT CAN BE EASILY FIX! SO STOP ACTING LIKE IT'S A SIMPLE TASK AND STAY! OUT! OF! IT!"

Paeon slammed the door in Shen's face. He was angry. This was his biggest problem, something he would deal with in time. Yet... Shen won't listen. He will deal with this... but not now.