• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Sinnoh Adventures

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Kiyoko looked across from the Pokeball as it shook for the third time. Time seemed to move at an extremely slow pace until... *ding*

"...I DID IT!!!" Kiyoko the rushed to the Pokeball and released the Pokemon inside... a Tentacool. "And your and amazing Poison Type!" Kiyoko went and hugged the Tentacool, until she heard a cough. "That's great and all... but man do you got work to do." Paeon then gained an evil grin as he released Gyarados and Magmortar.

"U-ummm... what are we doing to do?" "...One word..."

Paeon then gave an evil smile. "DODGE!!!" As the word left his mouth, Hydro Pumps and Flamethrowers were flying.

(...Can you really blame Paeon though? Kiyoko did make one of the worst decisions ever and left him to torture. Paeon deserves revenge.)

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Then, all of a sudden, Shen's ears were bombarded by an alarmingly ammount of loud sounds. It was like an alien language of some sort, but not one Shen could make out. He took his scarf and closed his ears with it. The language kept talking, getting louder and louder, until it stopped speaking, uttering only one last syllable.

Tumbling shook the entire room, one last statue rising up from the ground. It was bigger than the others, the legs statue's eyes glew a distinct yellow color as it unfolded, coming to life while debris fell from the joints of its long since dormant body.

"U-U-U--Ur-RRK!" It yelled mechanically.

The giant living statue, A gigantic Golurk, then began to move. It quickened its pace, getting faster and faster, breaking out to a giant clunky Jog of sorts.

"H-hey...what's the big idea?!"

The statue did not respond, so Shen turned on his heels and sprinted the other direction. The giant Golurk was gaining ground until Shen made it into the doorway. On the other side Shen did not stop, he kept running down the hall. Golurk destroyed the doorway and maneuvered into the halls. The chase was on.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Paeon huffed before laughing. "That was a good first practice!" However... a gray aura could be seen around Kiyoko and Tentacool. "I did this... my brothers a sadist..." Paeon just laughed. "You're wrong. Think about it like this... Poison Types are known to be slower then most Pokemon. They're mainly tanks and stallers, so they focus on defense. But... If we improve your speed and dodging, then you'll be able to last in battle longer."

Kiyoko and Tentacool suddenly gained a happy aura. "Really!? That means I can be the greatest Poison Type Trainer!?!?" Paeon sweat-dropped at his sister's attitude change. "...Yeah... But you need to be able to beat Mr. Riley first." "Yes!!!" Paeon then gave a semi dark smile.

"Good. Gyarados, Magmortar... continue. I'm going to train up Bounsweet." Kiyoko then paled at the sight of the two Pokemon.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!" As she and Tentacool began to dodge attacks, Paeon laughed before walking over to another part of the cave.
'Turnabout is fair play Kiyoko...'

Shen ran out from the ancient facility, the outside glowing in golden yellow lines running down the structure. The giant Golurk walked out of the massive doorway and out onto the round of The Iron Cave. The Golurk shrieked extremely loud, shattering the rest of the rock wall that connected the facility to the rest of the cave.

Several Pokemon scattered, geodude packs roles away and Zubats woke up and flew rampantly away. Shen reached for a Pokeball to combat the golem, but The keystone rattled the closer his hand got closer to it. He stopped reaching instantly. Crap...if I grab for it, Spritiomb will be on the loose too...I can't afford to fight two powerful foes...

He winced at the thought that he's have to fight the Titan alone. He grabbed something out of his pocket. A purple colored sphere with a clouded smog inside it. A smoke ball. Shen threw it against the ground, a fund of smoke is snarky shrouded him as he friends to retreat. The Golurk was caught off guard for a few seconds. It's eyes grew brighter, like a searchlight and saw through the smoke. Upon doing so, seeing Shen, it moved faster to catch him.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Paeon watched as the Bounsweet moved and sent a Razor Leaf at a horde of Geodudes. "Great job Bounsw-" Suddenly a bright light appeared and Bounsweet began to grow as the light disappeared. "... As I was saying... Great Job Steenee!" The newly evolved Steenee looked up at the smiled Paeon and smiled back before jumping into his arms.

"Alright, alright... Let's get back to the others." As Paeon and Steenee, who was sitting on his shoulder, came back to the others to see Kiyoko on the ground with that white grayish depressed aura as she was face first on the ground. "...What's wrong?" Kiyoko just lifted a hand before pointing to the wall where the cave in was. "Oh... don't worry about that."

However, when Kiyoko lifted her head, Paeon saw the tears in her eyes. "Hey... what's... wrong?" "...Paeon... what occurred after you got out?... What pain did I give you?" Paeon stopped before sighing and sitting down.

"Look... after I got out of the lab... it was bad. I was blind for 3 months, paralyzed for 5, and then was in pain for 3 years. To be honest... I always hated that place... but whenever I heard your name... I thought of the betrayal." Kiyoko began to look down until Paeon spoke again. "I never said anything to the others... but I don't blame you. It was mainly... your name brought back bad memories."

Paeon then smiled. "But... without that place, I never would have met my mothers. After them came Roy, Dawn, Shen, Uncle Byron, Mr. Riley, Roark... and I guess Candice." Paeon then smiled at Kiyoko. "As I said... I can't really trust you yet. But... that doesn't mean I don't want to try. After all... I would like to have my twin sister back."

Paeon and Kiyoko just stared in silence until Kiyoko tackled Paeon into a hug while crying. Other then the tears of joy that came from the twin who wished for her brother... it was simple silence...

"Why won't you give up already?!" Shen yelled toward the hulking golem.

"R-R-R-R-Gl-RK-Rk-Urk!"

The Golurk stopped trying to catch up to Shen, instead raisins one of it's legs and slamming it on the ground, a brown pula traveling across it. After it did, an earthquake took into affect. Stalactites and rocks fell from the ceiling and the ground under Shen broke up and rose, creating a ramp. It got so steep that Shen couldn't help but lose his balance and tumble toward the ancient warrior.

"Ow! Agh! Geez!" Shen said as he fell, abrubtly stopping at the bottom of the slope.

The Golurk towered above him, it's arm seeming to fold in and change shape to more of a cylinder. Shen didn't know what it meant, but it couldn't be good. He noticed then a group up of gravler and geodude running away from the fight. He quickly cupped his hands and yelled at them.

"Your really going to abandon your home and let this guy trash it to his heart's content?! Your rocks really are spineless as they say!"

They stopped and looked back. Most were angry at both Shen and Golurk. They talked amongst themselves before turning around. Shen knew that Golurk was trashing their home, and used that to rally the rock types. Before long, the gravelers and geodudes formed up in hordes, throwing rock blasts and selfdestructing on the beast. It seemed to be taking little damage, but enough to draw it's attention. Shen rose up, pointing his finger in leading the assault.

The golurk's cylindrical arms glew before firing a steel grey projectile. Flash Cannon! The flash cannon impacted, the super effective hit blasted up some of the geodude lines. It wasn't done, firing several more volleys on it's attackers, the army before him rallying quickly to the large Golem's attacks.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Paeon sighed as he thought back at those times... before everything when awful... NO! Paeon vowed to forget that! It doesn't matter anymore. "Hey Kiyoko... you think your ready to face off against Mr. Riley?" Kiyoko simply nodded before looking at the rock wall. "How are we going to..." Paeon just smiled.

*A Few Moment's Later*

*BOOM!!!!*

The sounds of an explosion occurred as Paeon stepped out of the now opened doorway with Metagross following and Kiyoko with a confused face. "You mean you could have gotten us out earlier!?" "... Yeah... so? Are you complaining?" Kiyoko went to speak before sighing. "No... I'm really glad to spend time with you..."

Paeon smiled at his twin before seeing an entrance open with the sounds of fighting. "...I'm guessing Shen. Alright... Kiyoko, you head to the top floor. I need to go see my friend." Kiyoko began to move before stopping. "B-but... w-w-what about..." Paeon turned to her confused... before realizing what she was worried about. "Don't worry. The only people who know about you are my mothers and Shen. Even then, Roy and Dawn only know your a person. Nothing more."

Kiyoko was going to counter... until she stopped and nodded before heading up the stairs. As she left... Paeon sighed before turning to Metagross. "Man... like I said... I still can't trust her. I may have shown that I was semi-trusting her... but I always had a Pokemon out when she was around." Paeon then returned Metagross before walking to the entrance where sounds could be heard. '...Not like I'm unjustified.'

"This isn't going well..." Shen said.

The Golurk sent off another flash cannon in the group of geo's. The blast fainting many of them and sending other's flying. Their numbers were thinned. But out of the ground, a large Pokemon jumped out. It was non other than the Steelix from before. It coiled around the Golurk, the giant metal snake screeching at it while cooking with its massive body.

Golurk fought back, shooting flash cannon again at the hide of Steelix, although not doing much. Steelix then bid down on Golurk's head, golbats and Zubats in the cave swooping down and biting against several parts of it's body.

"G-G-G-G....L-L--U-RU-U-GGGGK!"

The Golurk retaliated, it's fist of it's left becoming red hot, and it's fist on it's right becoming ice cold. It swung 360 around itself, spinning on it's axis. It struck Steelix many times with fire punch and the bat swarm with ice punch. The Steelix fell over and the Zubats and golbats scattered amongst the ground. Shen started to sweat as that giant Pokemon stood victorious over the wilds

"Well...if they can't beat him...I have to beat him...Myself!!"

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Paeon looked across the the room to see a strange building as he hear sounds from nearby. Paeon then turned to see Shen across from a Golurk. "Well crap..." Paeon was going to intervene... but stopped before slipping away into a hiding place.

As he looked at the battle, Paeon began to thing in his head. 'Well then Shen... time to prove your true strength as a trainer. Show me what you can do!'

Meanwhile, Kiyoko was at the entrance to the cave across from Riley's Riolu while she had her Tentacool out. "I... we... can do this Tentacool!"

Shen ran toward it while it was busy picking off the straggler Pokemon with it's flash cannon. He made it to his right leg and grabbed onto it, pulling his body up the Titan. Golurk then finished off the rest of it's attackers before looking down at the boy climbing him. His right hand swooped down, trying to swipe him off, but Shen shimmied to the other side of the Leg to avoid it.

Shen then made it up to it's torso, snaking himself into the tunic like hip area. Golurk, noticing this, stood still, it's legs folding up into itself as the bottom of the torso shot with a yellow jet stream. With the new jet stream, it rocketed up to the roof of the cave and broke through it, Shsn cringing, but still latching on to the bottom of Golurk.

Golurk shot through another segment of the cave above, then another before breaching to the surface of Iron island. It swirled around in the sky, trying to shake him off. Shen was starting to struggled staying on the giant, then he got an idea. He grabbed his trainer case and pulled out the badge he got from Gardenia. He then wedged it into one of the cracks of Golurk, with the shape point of the badge. He pulled his other arm higher and then used the badge to wedge to an upper portion of that same crack. Progress.

Golurk began to spin on it's axis up in the sky, trying to forcefully throw Shen down to die on the iron rocks below. But Shen held on, the badge wedged into the cracks of the golem making it possible. Shen then reached the back of the head of Golurk, so he rummaged through the side of his bag again. He pulled out and escape rope and wrapped it around it's head and tied it around him, using the badge to tie the back of it behind him inside a crack. He was stable. He then sat cross legged right behind the rampaging Golurk's head. He then began to hang a tune similar to lavender town while his eyes were closed, writing a symbol on the back of Golurk's head.

"Warrior, Warrior, one who fought so he could defend.
Warrior, Warrior, at last your war has come to end."

Suddenly, Gourk stopped rampaging. It was floating night up in the air, eerily as Shen wasn't sure what it was thinking. It looked to the mainland, canalave city for a good long while Before speaking.

"G-G-G-G-WAR-IS-OVER-UU-U-UURK."

With that, Golurk slowly decended to the ground of iron island, setting it's now extended legs and feed down on the rocky surface

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
As Paeon watched what occurred, he noticed that everyone outside could see him. On the outside, Neptune, Byron, Roark, Candice, and Riley were in shocked until Riley spoke. "...I didn't expect him to be found."

Everyone outside was confused. "Normally this is the time to explain... but somethings don't need explanations." Suddenly Kiyoko came out from the cave. "Hey you! I'm ready to battle!"

Back in the cave, Paeon just smiled at Shen as he began to think. 'I knew you could do it.'

As the Golurk touched down, the symbol he had painted onto the back of Golurk's head glew yellow, the same color of the giant's eyes and energy. Shen sighed in releif, the battle finally over. What he learned from Fantina finally worked. The skill to calm upset spirits by creating a telepathic link to them for a short time....needing access to their head. He had he jolt of memories...memories of those Golurk had slayed, fought, and defended against. He was old, perhaps older than Sinnoh itself. The old guardian didn't know it's ancient war had ceised. A war against humanity.

The Golurk offered its hand out, pressed against it's chest and cupped. Shen didn't know what to make of it, he didn't know what he was thinking. He sealed his courage and took down the rope and badge he had used to calm the Golurk and hopped into the awaiting hand of the giant.

The hand slowly and steadily eased him toward the ground, the back of the hand touching the base of the island as Shen carefully left the hand. Then Golurk bowed on one knee, is left hand pressing against his chest in a noble state

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Paeon watched as he saw the Golurk on one knee. 'Huh... didn't expect that.' However, his mind began to wonder.

'...When the hell did this place exist? Last I remember; me, Roark and Candice explored this whole place. We even remember looking in holes in the wall... but no light like this.' Paeon then turned his head back over to Shen.

'...Maybe the Golurk was waiting for the right person...'

Shen looked over and saw Paeon standing there with a puzzled expression. "Oh, hey! Guess your done with the challenge too?"

Shen flipped around and layed eyes on the ancient guardian once more. The Golurk's head turned toward the sky and shot a thick yellowe beam, the same color of it's eyes. Moments later, from the ruins inside Iron island, came a similar beam. Their beams seemed to shoot up toward the sky, and the bend to link up with each other.

After that happened, the sound of distant rumbling was heard, inside iron island the ancient ruins broke through the cave system, the ground under it moving at will. The ruins broke out to the outside, still shooting up that yellow light. It continued ferrying across the water, making it's way up north somehow.

"Okay...didn't see that coming."

The Golurk's eyes then went back to normal, it's head bowing deep. Shen grabbed one of the new pokèballs that he had gotten from Riley and gave a toss toward Golurk. It hit it's chest, absorbing the Golurk into the small ball. It didn't rattle when it hit the ground, immediately making a clicking sound.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
"Congratulations! You caught Golurk. Would you like to give it a nickname?" Shen just turned to Paeon who began to laugh before he sighed. "Listen... Shen... I need your advice."

As Paeon sat down while Shen was across from him as Paeon looked at the ground. "For the first time ever... I can't find myself trusting someone." As Paeon ignored Shen's surprise, he continued. "Shen... I met who the other test... and man was I angry. She pretty much told me her life story... which helped a bit. She even apologized and cried... but I still feel anger and distrust..."

Paeon then began to shed some tears. "...The trial user is Kiyoko... She REALLY wants to fix our relationship... but I can't... I can't seem to do it..."

Paeon then looked up at Shen as tears freely fell. "I want my twin sister back... But I can't... What do I do!?"

Shen put a finger to his lip, pondering the words that came out of his friend's mouth. He then closed his eyes, remembering something from his past.

"Back in the day, Fantina would send be to quell restless spirits, make them stop haunting homes and such right? Well, did I tell you that this was not just limited to Pokemon?"

He took out something from his bag, a notebook of sorts. It was purple, with many scratch marks and burns on it. He flipped it open. He stopped at a page, and showed it to Paeon. It showed an image of thirty year old man, with a shell shocked look in his eyes, seemingly transparent. Many notes and symbols were scribbled under it.

"This is Fredrick. He left his children when they were toddlers, left them in an orphanage you see. Twelve years later, he got into a car accident in jublife city, and became a ghost with unfinished business. He made it to Hearthome, to the orphanage. He witnessed his children grow for a few years. When I summoned him, he expressed regret for not taking them in, saying he was young and foolish. I helped him move on after he had confessed what he regretted and said his unheard goodbyes to his children."

Shen took a deep breath, remembering a lot of the ghosts that he had witnessed at Hearthome city, a lot of things, people, and Pokemon he had called and witness stories from sunk in. Then put the notebook down and addressed PK.

"His kids thought he had abandoned them, but they didn't know he was there, watching them grow. Some people aren't what they seem, or at least have changed from what they were. But you should always question it and verify. I can have Shuppet try to read her thighs for a few days if you like."

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Paeon looked at his friend before smiling. "Yeah... that could help..." As Paeon got up, he wiped the tears out of his eyes. "Man... I have been like this for a while." Paeon then reached into his bag.

"Oh yeah... Shen, meet my partner back in this challenge." And with a toss, out came Magmortar. Magmortar just stretched his arms before smiling. "Yeah... I had him back as a Magby... But when he evolved into a Magmar, he got a real big ego." Magmortar just scoffed at Paeon before shooting fire at him. As the fire disappeared, Paeon appeared to be charred.

"... You're lucky I have high pain tolerance..."

“Oh well then...nice to ‘Heat’ you.”

A toothy grin spread across Shen’s face because he knew what he did. Magmorter turned to him and shot fire his way. Knowing this, Shen darted out of the way and started laughing. After the laughter from the pun died down, he got up from the ground and wiped a non existant tear from his eye.

“Ah, anyway Pk, weren’t we supposed to see a Riley now?”

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Paeon looked at Shen before smiling. "Yeah..." Paeon then returned Magmortar to his Premier Ball. "Let's go... but remember to be careful. You may not have a ghost of a chanc-"

Paeon stopped, blinked... and then face-palmed. "Oh god... the puns are spreading..."

“Oh I know I can beat him, not a Shadow of a doubt.” Shen smirked. “Embrace the puns, they embrace you.”

Shen sent out Sableye from his bag, Spiritomb not rattling anymore. Sableye looked about before grinning mischievously, glad to be out once more. He hopped on shen’s back before they walked up toward the house where this renouned ‘Riley’ was

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Paeon chuckled as they walked up to Riley's house. "That's the spiri................................................... God damn it..." As Paeon ignored the two laughing behind him, they reached the top where Kiyoko and Tentacool were panting. "Man... we... finally... did it..."

Paeon just gave a smile. However, if one were able to tell... it was a hurt smile. "Good job Kiyoko." Byron just looked at Paeon with a confused look. "You two know each other?" Paeon stiffened slightly before turning to his uncle. "Y-yeah... we're..." "Old friends!" Kiyoko seemed to have shot up before giving a forced smile. "We're old friends..."

While this was going on, Shuppet could feel the sadness from that comment Kiyoko gave. Kiyoko felt awful for having to lie... because she just wishes for her brother back. But even she knows that that is nearly impossible...

Sableye remembered her in an instant. He growled and lunges toward her, Shen grabbing him from trying to tear her face into pieces.

“Woah there bud, we’re just going to wait this out, okay?”

Sableye stopped for a moment, looking back at his partner then back at her. He snarled before picking up a rock and chucking it at her forehead. He lunged again before Shen grabbed him by the ear.

“Okay! Back in the ball!”

Shen then returned his partner, although not apologizing to her. He simply turned back to face Byron.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Byron was shocked to see Sableye act that way. "Ooooookay..... Let's ignore that... Alright! Shen! It's time to face Riley."

Riley was about to pull out his Riolu when one of his Lucario's jumped down in front of him. "Lucario... are you sure." With a simple nod, Lucario turned towards Shen. "Very well... Good let's go!"

Teacher Riley would like to battle!

Pokemon: Lucario
(Moves: Aura Sphere, Ice Punch, Extreme Speed, Foresight)
[Warning: Can only use Golurk for battle]
(Side note: You need to control Riley Shen...)

Shen took out the new pokeball he had used only meat minutes ago and tossed it. Soon, the giant golem, Golurk, emerged from it. The opposing Lucario was slightly intimidated by the titanic size of it’s opponent. Shen snickered to himself. Heh, what a foolish one. A fighting AND a steel type? This is just too easy.

The lucario rushes to attack first with extreme speed, striking the golurk several times. No obvious effect. Just then, the bipedal wolf like Pokémon realized that it was facing a ghost type. Ha, it really doesn’t know what it’s dealing with. Just then, the Lucario closed it’s eyes, the ganglia on the back of his head stood up, using foresight. I won’t be having any of that!

“Golurk, do your earth shattering move!”

The Golurk’s feet violently vibrates against the floor, an earthquake effecting only around the area of the battlefield. That in mind, even Shen still had a hard time standing. The Lucario’s concentration was lost, it’s steel typing not helping. The Lucario’s eyes flashed open and it’s ganglia raised. It jumped, mid air created a sphere of energy in it’s hands. It then tossed the aura sphere toward the golem with powerful velocity, a smoke cloud emerging once it hit it’s hull

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
...Somewhere in Sinnoh, 100 years in the future...

“What happened next Grandpa?”

“Well... the heroes continued their journey and faced many hardships...” The elder placed the book down on the table. As the title on the book showed P.S.A, the elder gave one final phrase.

“That’s a story for another time.”

Pokemon Sinnoh Adventures: The End!

Oct 17, 2017 - Mar 24, 2018