• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Sinnoh Adventures

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Shen growled. "That's because you have no idea what your doing half the time! You run into danger without thinking of consequences, try to make friends with an murderer! I've been protecting you for all these days from team galactic, Spiritomb, and many other dangers!"

He pounded on the door with his closed fist, Something in his scarf beginning to materialize, black and faded. Sableye twitched and fidgeted as it became brighter and brighter. Shen stomped on the door another time.

"If I have to beat you on your behind and drag you out here that is fine by me! You can't possibly be his selfish! There are others here aside you! Your parents, friends, even enemies!"

Slowly, Energy came from the keystone and began to filter into the object in the scarf

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Paeon had enough. He opened up the door and grabbed Shen's coat and pinned him against the wall. His mothers were watching in horror as they knew that Paeon was past his limit.

"Fine, you want to know what I've been trying to keep a secret? I was a damn experiment!! I was lab rat used to find a way to remove all pain from people and Pokemon! They used two children as test subjects, me and Kiyoko... my sister... And when we were finally close to escaping, my sister betrayed me, laughed in my face and left behind in that terrible place!"

Paeon slammed Shen's back against the wall while his mothers were looking in fear. "They somewhat succeeded... I can take more pain then most. However... They would torture me just to get results! When the police found and took down the experiment, I was a wreck! I was blind for a good 3 months, I was paralyzed for 5 months, my body was in pain for 3 years!! That's how bad it was!!"

Paeon looked Shen in the eyes before dropping him to the ground. "Happy? That's what I've been hiding... I've had the worst luck my whole life... You think I want to face Team Galactic? You think I try to get into those dangerous situations? Why do you think I'm trying to be friend with Spiritomb... I know what it's like to be alone. To hate humanity and everyone. To hate being treated like a freak or a piece a trash! I was lucky the police finally found me... I probably would have been the same as Spiritomb!!"

Paeon walked back to his door. Before he entered, he spoke in a quiet voice. "You happy now? Happy to know the truth? Sometimes... ignorance is bliss..."

"There see wasn't that hard was it? You only had to tell me what was wrong, it wasn't worth sitting in your room and crying about. Emotions anger in the way mkre than they help most of the time, you just need to shut them off. That lab story was compelling But..."

"Ignorance...is idiocy." Shen flashed back with bright yellow eyes. "You would not be the same as me, you lack the rage and wrath. Murder is not in your blood."

With that Sableye held his head and screamed, enveloping in a dark light as green orbs revolved around the trainer and the Pokemon alike. A purple surya shrouded over then like a shield, pulsating violently.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Paeon looked at Shen confused until he realized... 'Spiritomb...' Paeon knew he had to get the two out of there so his parents would be ok. "Alright..." He grabbed both the arm of Shen and Sableye as the purple aura began to burn Paeon's arms. As Paeon began to run, he could feel his arms heating up.

"NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE!!!!" Paeon raced outside, pulling the two, when they reached far away from his house he through the two.

"Damn... that stings." We see Paeon arms has many burns on top of them, yet due to his past, Paeon just feels only a sting. "Alright... Spiritomb... Let's talk." Paeon looked at the weird Shen, no emotions in his eyes.

Sableye fought hard, his dark aura starting to win the battle inside him as Spiritomb Shen laughed in a shockingly deep voice.

"You see through eyes of glass, you exist to die, what else is there to speak of? Grovel beneath me, MEAT."

Shen's body convulsed, his eyes shinning a glistening people as the conversion of Sableye was complete. The item inside his scarf fully materialized, a stone of some kind dropping out. Shen caught it as it dropped, and holding it out to Sableye. All of a sudden, Sableye screeched as it went through a change. A dark aura obstructing his view until a few seconds, the shroud of darkness split apart like a shell.

A new Sableye seemed to replace it. Dark skin, holding a giant blue crystal.

Well this is Oreburgh City, "seems like a rustic place to hold a contest" Sinshi looked around at the city filled with dirt "why would they decide to trow a contest here?" just then she turned to see a crowd forming around something, some people were carrying pieces of paper and writing utensils while others were just carrying permanent marker. Whats going on over there?

"
SIGN MY FACE GRACE, PLEASE"

"NO GIVE ME AN AUTOGRAPH GRACE"

Then Sinshi remembered that an idol named grace was in Oreburgh City

Ohhh that's probably why they decided to hold the contest here. Grace is pretty popular, and if so many people come to see her they might just come to see the show too!

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
As Paeon looked at the new Sableye, he sighed. Paeon crouched down and then... started running towards the Spirit-Shen. The Sableye began to attack as Paeon kept trucking through. "As I said..." Paeon went up and punched the possessed Shen in the face. "...I'm not so easily affected by pain."

Paeon walked over and grabbed the Odd Keystone before grabbing his bag and digging into it. As the Spirit-Shen began to walk over to him, Paeon gave him a merciless glare before pulling out a hammer and bringing it towards the Keystone.

"...Talk. Now. What is it that you want?"

"You think I care of that trinket? Break it and this human is my vessel for eternity. You forget your place, Scum."

The dark mega sableye threw his gem between the corrupted Shen and Paeon, as it started to glow.

"Mega Sableye, Corrupt Power Gem!"

The giant gemstone began to flow as Sableye hopped on the other side of it. It shot chunks of rocks, like boulders. They hit PK At point blank, throwing him several yards away as Sableye cackled in a distorted voice. Sableye's reflection through the Gem seemed to enlarge his head as Spirtiomb's dark laughter mixed in with Shen's voice rang out.

"What I want...is utter destruction!!!!"

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Paeon awoke with a serious pain. He looked around to see not only his team, but Shen's team as well. Apparently he had been battling the Spirit Shen for a long time. It seemed like it was a battle you wouldn't want to miss.

All the Pokemon were unconscious, Shen was slowly waking up, and... Spiritomb was in the tenth level of hell... Dress up with Strata. While you may think that it isn't important... but oh no, if Strata want's dress up, you run. Spiritomb looked at Paeon for mercy, but Paeon just gave him a look that said, 'You did this to yourself.'

As Shen finally woke up, Paeon just turned to him. "Alright... bygones be bygones? Also... am I the only one tired of all this serious, edgy crap? Also... why do I feel like we've been asleep for almost a month?" As Shen shrugged, the two just sat there while Strata put Spiritomb through pain for hurting her baby boy.

(Yeah... I'm going to strictly try writing happy/funny posts for the new year. Nice and happy! HAPPY NEW YEAR AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!)

Shen looked at his fingers, the black energy still somewhat present but slowly leaking back into spiritomb. Spiritomb then roared like a freight train and slipped back into his keystone. Sableye got off the ground, the apparent dark mega evolution subsiding, and he rubbed his head and staggered to his feet.

Shen grabbed the keystone and put it in his back and he turned back to PK.

"Edgy or not, it is reality. I just got friggin possessed Paeon, that ain't normal."

Sableye made his way over to his partner and grabbed Shen's knee as he walked back over to PK, getting dragged along the way.

"That and team galactic still has hostages, blaze's family, and others. There's a lot counting on us."

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Paeon sighed as he turned to Shen. "I know that. But I'm just saying. We can't do anything right now so I feel as though we should start heading to Canalave."

As Paeon stood up, he laughed. "You know what... I may as well try to get to know others. I may even see my sister again. Who knows? I may be able to bring her to the good sid- man that sounds cheesy."

Paeon looked down at the ground to see a Pokeball. "Huh... I accidentally caught something... I'll figure it out later."

"Hmph, canalave it is then." He said adjusting his scarf. "And what she wants or is is her progative. In my opinion, we should just leave her alone and let her walk her path, as we walk ours."

Sableye wearily went over to PK's moms and with a wobbling finger pointed to one of them and hugged lilitha. He grinned cheekily while still seeking weak from the fight, managed to make his way back to Shen's knee and kept waving back at her.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
As the two began to leave, Metagross stopped Paeon. “What is it buddy?”

As Metagross pointed to his team stand by his mothers, he connected the dots. “You to pal?”
*BONK* Metagross just hit Paeon on his head and shook his body. “Yeah... I’m an idiot. We’re partners!”

The rest of the team stayed behind and it left Paeon with Metagross, Shen, Sableye, and... “Oh yeah, should check that Pokémon...” Paeon tossed the Pokeball in the air as the Pokémon materialized. “Bounsweet!”

Paton turned to Metagross. “Well this will be interesting... anyways... Neptune! I know your hiding behind a tree... you want to join us?”

As Neptune slowly walked out while holding Alolan-Vulpix, Paeon turned to Shen. “Can we at least give her a chance?”

He blinked, astounded. "...you yourself said we should stay clear of team galactic for a while. And now your immediately trying to get a gal named NEPTUNE to join our group?"

Shen facepalmed and looked to the blue haired girl. He looked at her cold, his snaggle tooth slightly showing.

"Especially what happened with that guy Venus, whom had a similar name. She cannot be trusted."

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Paeon just walked behind Shen and... *BONK* gave a karate chop to the head. "Have you forgotten how she was in danger as well? I'm saying that after all she's gone through, we give her a chance."

Paeon then leaned in and whispered in Shen's ear without Neptune noticing. "Also, there's two of us and one of her. Not to mention the fact she has all Ice types except for a Purrloin. And who has a Metagross? With Hammer Arm and Iron Head?"

Paeon then backed away. "Come on... we're only heading to Canalave. Nothing more, nothing less. She'll just be coming with us for a bit."

After Paeon did his sudden hit to Shen's head, Shen flinched and then flashed back up with an unsettling glare.

"Since you know your types so well...you'd know that ghost types don't take kindly to fighting..."

Sableye looked like he would have pounced or bursted out laughing but he was too weary to do either. Shen looked at the blue haired girl and then back to PK.

"If that's the case, then only one town. But don't attack me like that again. I had to put blaze in his place, don't make me do the same to you."

With that cold remark, Shen adjusted his scarf and walked forward along the path.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Paeon smiled. "No problemo." He slung an arm around Shen's shoulder. "We're the dynamic duo. No way in hell do I want to fight you."

Paeon then stopped. "...Spiritomb doesn't count though. He attacks on his own." With that, the trio began to walk to Jubilife...

As the three people stopped at Jubilife, Paeon stopped. "I don't know what happened, but I'm feeling a little courageous. Let's go!" As per usual, people began to badmouth Paeon as he walked through the city. While Shen still hated it, Neptune was shocked. How could people be so awful. However... "Machamp! Dynamic Punch!"
"Metagross! Zen Headbutt!" As the Machamp began to rush at Paeon, a certain steel/psychic type came and sent the fighting type flying. As everyone was shocked, Paeon turned to the town. "People of Jubilife! For years I've dealt with your abuse... for no reason what so ever... So I made a decision. I! Don't! Care!" Paeon then turned to his two companions. "Let's go."

On the route before they reach Canalave, Paeon let out a sigh. "I've been waiting... so many years to do that."

Shen couldn't help but smile at the display. Well done PK, well done... It wasn't so long ago that I had to protect you against them.
Shen closed his eyes and reminisced the incident for what seemed like forever ago, PK sure has changed since then. He looked to the trainer and then to the wary blue haired one. Shen couldn't help but express slight distain when he saw her again, and instead fixated on the way ahead yet again. As they moved toward the pier at the west edge of jublife, Shen put a finger on his lip as he judged the water in the way.

"Looks like we will have to get across somehow. Too long a distance to swim, and shadow sneak can't touch water. Suggestions?"

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Paeon looked at the water, thinking... "Oh! I have the PERFECT idea... It'll be great revenge." Shen and Neptune could help but back up from the evil aura Paeon gave as Metagross looked confused. "Oh Metagross... remember when you were a Metang? The Pokemon that appeared AFTER Seaking?"

Metagross thought about what Paeon said... until he looked down and gained the same aura as Paeon. Paeon began walking to a different part of the Lake before he turned around and looked at his two companions. "I'll be right back... You two wait here while I get some good old payback as well as a way across."

"As long as it gets us across, okay?"

Shen watched as PK walked toward somewhere nearby the water. As he practically vanished from view, he brought out a cinnamon bun. Shen grinned as he had snatched it from one of the passerbyes in the city. He had been serious latley due to spritiomb trouble, nothing a little prank and some food can't help fix. He broke off some for Sableye, whom gobbled it down quickly with renewed energy as Shen cackled for the first time in a few days

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
While Paeon was on his own adventure, Neptune was conflicted. She personally wanted to stay with the two boys due to them actually gaining her interest. In her mind, Shen was cunning, sneaky, but all around an honest person. Paeon was nice, trusting (a little too much sometimes...) but a box of surprises. She knew she could she needed to gain Shen's trust... but it'll take time.

As she sat there, she began to pull out a box to the confusion of Shen. She opened it up to show... it was a cooler with different ice creams in it. She grabbed two, opened one to eat and place the other in Shen's hand. While this was going on, Sneasel decided to make up with Sableye with a shiny rock it found... it never knew it was an expensive jewel from one of Jubilife's rich folk.

Shen looked at what was placed in his hand. And looked back to Neptune. "It's not poisoned...right?"

Sableye quickly grabbed the rock from sneasel and seemed viciously consumed it, shiny chunks going everywhere. It grinned widely and broke off of pierce of his sugary treat for the sneasel. He seemed to warm up immediately to the akin dark type.

Seeing that they were in fact, stolen and not poisoned, he took a bite and was impressed by its flavor. "Your a good thief, surprisingly good. Must have done you some good in team galactic right?"

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Neptune tilted her head. "You keep saying that... what is Team Galactic?" However, before Shen could answer...

"GYARADOS!!!" The two turn to see Paeon on top of a Gyarados... who seemed to be injured a bit. "Hey guys, meet one of the reasons I met Shen slash our ticket across."

The two looked at each other before grabbing their individual dark type and hopped on. "Alright... Let's go!!" The Gyarados then took off extremely fast, to the point where the others were holding on for dear life. When they reached the other side and hopped of Gyarados, Paeon laughed. "Man, that was awesome! ...You guys ok??"

Shen, a little wet, landed cooly on his feet while Sableye landed on him and started messing up his hair. Shen swatted Sableye's claws off his hair and began to compose himself again.

"A little shaken...but good. How did you even lure that thing out? Better yet have the bravery(....or idiocy...) to try something like that in the first place?"

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Paeon laughed as the Gyarados looked away. "Well you see, remember when I said I got hit by a Gyarados' Hydro Pump before meeting you Shen?" Shen eyes opened up in shock. "Yep... This is the same Gyarados. However, when I thought about it... it went straight for Hydro Pump... meaning either it didn't care... ore didn't have enough battle experience."

Paeon then smiled. "So I fought him with Metagross and caught him." As Paeon returned Gyarados, Neptune walked up to him and gave him an Ice cream. "Oh thanks!" With that, the three walked towards the gate to Canalave City.

Shen blinked at his accomplishment. He didn't have words to say it. PK was conquering his fears...literally capturing a water dragon that attacked him into his state of fear in the first place. PK had 8 Pokemon now though, meaning some would have to be left out of battle, aside the fact that PK's bag looked as if it were going to spill out with pokèballs.

Upon entering canalave city, the smooth breeze of the shore hit Shen's face, as he caught a good whiff of it. He never smelt the ocean before as he lived inland. It was for a city holding a steel type gym, it didn't seem very steel like.

"So here we are, after all the road blocks we made it in one peice."

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Paeon laughed. "Yeah, I know what you mean." To be honest, Paeon was happy. No serious problems, no Spiritomb... it was just a simple walk to the next city for the gym.

Paeon pulled out his map and turned to the two. "Alright... So I say the first stop should be the gym. We've been avoiding it for too long." Neptune then decided to speak up. "I would like that... I haven't seen a gym battle before." Paeon smiled before turning to Shen.

"That good with you?" As Shen was think it's answer, Paeon saw something in the corner of his eyes. "What!?? How!? When??" Shen then turned to see Neptune had a giant piece of cotton candy in her hand. Somehow, in between Paeon turning to Shen and speaking, she... "borrowed"... a giant thing of cotton candy.

She just took a bite and spoke. "So... Gym?"

Shen couldn't help but have a snicker grow on his face. Clever girl....wait...what?

Shen snapped out of his trance. The snicker fading off of his face. He just remembered something Marcus told him. Hopefully...that 'person' isn't here... Shen adjusted his scarf and cleared his throat. Sableye snuck a peice of the giant cotton candy mountain while Shen continued toward the gym, crossing a bridge as the gym came right into view.

Rumbling was coming from inside, it seems there was a big battle underway already inside. A gym battle maybe?

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Paeon looked at the battle. Whoever was in it, it seemed to be an expert battler. Paeon turned to Shen. "So... you want to check it out? Seems like it'll be interesting." Suddenly Paeon felt a tap on his shoulder. Neptune then pushed something into his hands.

When Paeon realized what it was, he was confused. "Where did you get Popcorn? And it looks like it was made not to lon- Really!?? Where did you get another one!??!" Paeon sight was of Neptune pushing a bucket of Popcorn into Shen's hands.

Neptune just tilted her head, took a bite out of her cotton candy, then began walking to the fight. Paeon was confused until... "You know what... whatever. ... Hey this is pretty good." With that, Paeon began to head to the battle as well.

Shen began to feel as if Neptune were trying to impress him on purpose. To think it had almost worked. She can't win him over with just stealing. Shen decided to brush it off and put the popcorn back in her hand. He went toward the gym, the glass door opening automatically as he passed through.

Inside, many people dressed apparently like workers and miners along with fans watched on as a giant Steelix rampaged toward a ninetails, which stood boldly In his path without flinching. Her trainer stood, black hair with red highlights, whipping his hair seemingly bored. He slowly raised his finger and snapped them.

After he snapped his fingers, the ninetails released a powerful fire blast shooting out like a firey lotus as it punished Steelix and hurled it toward the sturdy wall of the gym. It fainted on impact, rubble falling along with the iron snake. The trainer, snapped finger still in the air, struck a pose as ninetails went next to her trainer and curled her tails around him as he did so.

The crowd went wild as the gym leader looked annoyed and hesitant. The trainer walked up to him and grabbed the gym badge from his clutch and held t up to the crowd.

"The first win of the pyromaster Leon!"

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Paeon looked at the fire type user. Something about him... he didn't like. He seemed to Paeon like an egotistic jerk. And he knew egotistic jerks. Look at Jubilife.

Neptune seemed to be the same... although it was most likely due to the fire types. Ice and fire don't mix too well. To be expected.

Paeon then turned to Shen. He didn't know Shen opinion on the guy, so he said nothing. "Hey... do you know who this... Kuwata? Yeah, I think that's it... Do you know who this Kuwata guy is?"
(Obvious Reference is Obvious.)

"Unfortunately I do..." Shen said in distain. "That's Pyromaster Leon. He's a contest master to the point where it's grown dull for him. Now he uses his contest art for battle. He's got a lot of news coverage...which explains the crowd. Marcus said he might be in canalave, but I didn't beleive him..."

The pyromaster whipped his hair back without touching it, and walked toward the outside, the crowd walking with him and behind him. They swarmed, fans, paparazzi, and a lot of squeals and laughs were all around him. He simply smiled and kept going, that is until he met the three trainer in front of him. He stopped for a minute as they were blocking the door he was going to go through.

"Going to challenge the gym?" He said smoothly. "Then best of luck to you, he's not as easy as I made him look."

He walked around the group, but stopped, and swirled around to face them yet again. The crowd got cold quiet as they did it, waiting with baited breath. He smiled and put a finger and pointed it to the trio.

"Stay flamin'."

The crowd went wild as that was apparently some sort of catchphrase. He continued walking out as the popratzi left with him.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
The trio just stood there shocked. Paeon couldn't believe this. "Was that some kind of catchphrase? That was awful..." Neptune then snickered to the side which lead to the two boys to look at her.

She regain composer before turning to the two. "You might want to calm down Paeon... don't start a flame war." The two boys stared at her until... "*Snk* Dammit... walked into that one..." However, one sound made Paeon freeze. "PAEON! MY BOY!" Paeon began to sweat. "Oh no... I want to keep my back intact... please no..." The higher beings, (the writer), had no mercy for the moment and Paeon was hugged from behind.

*CRACK*

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! UNCLE BYRON! TOO HARD!!!" Yes, behind Paeon was one of Paeon's three gym leader relatives... one of the two he actual talks to. Bryon. As Byron continued to hug Paeon, the sounds of bones cracking were still heard. "Shen! Neptune! Help meeeeee..."

"Wait...you two....are related?!" Shen exclaimed. "You never said this sooner! And nah...family buisness is just that."

Shen took a step or two back from the strong man and looked at the pair. Now that they were next to each other. He had to admit, Byron and him has striking similarities, aside the hair of course. Born was a confident, brown haired, and strong PK.

"You then it's good to meet a friend." Shen said as he closed his eyes and holding out a hand with a snicker

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
As Byron dropped Paeon, Paeon let out a gasp. "*cough* yeah... People sometimes called me an illegitimate son of his. Anyways... 1: You never asked about me being related to my Uncle. 2: The same goes for my cousin Roark who I didn't get a chance to see in Oreburgh. 3: I only have three relatives who are Gym Leaders, Uncle Byron, Roark, and... Candice... but I see them as family, not gym leaders."

As Paeon regained his breath, he realized something. "Oh yeah... Come on out Metagross." When Metagross appeared Byron smiled... before...

*CRACK*

"OH COME ON!!!!" "I'm proud of you my boy! You're becoming strong!" Byron turned to Shen, with Paeon still in a death hold. "It's nice to meet yah! Didn't know Paeon had some friends... hmm? Why thank you little missy." As Byron was finishing, Neptune handed him a cookie. Paeon could only sigh.

"Where do you keep getting those snacks..."

"Don't thank her, she stole it from civilians in your own town." Shen snickered, eyeing Neptune.

Heh, the point of theiving is to not be caught. Should have thought of that eh, team galactic spy.

"Fantina has told me about you, and the fact that she dumped you for Wake back in the day." Shen's mishevuous grin grew wider

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Neptune looked at Shen. She gave a stare that said, "You never rat out another thief." Meanwhile, Byron laughed. "Yeah, Me, Fantina, and Wake go WAY back. Though, if she didn't dump me, I'd never meet my wife. Although you two would be cousins. But yeah... I remember when the three of us were heading to Sunnyshore and..."

While Byron looked away and began to reminisce, Paeon was crying silent tears due to his hurting back. While that was going on, Neptune turned to Shen, grabbed her bag, and opened it to show tons of candy, chocolates, snacks, everything. She then showed how her bag had different temperatures in different pockets.

When she closed the bag, she gave a smirk at Shen and point at his hand, which held a paper that says "You've been out-thieved."

"Byron, are you forgetting the fact that's this lady has robbed your town...several times? Your a gym leader, your supposed to inforce the rules of the town." Shen pointed at the bag. "And she's carrying the evidence."

Shen grinned her way, knowing that she wouldn't have a get away from her 'out theiving' so in his mind, it wouldn't count.

"And Neptune, by the way, it's not how many thefts you have, it's the style in which you do them." He said, adjusting his scarf. "I've perfected that part of the art."

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Neptune stared at Shen... before snickering and point at the paper. Shen was confused until turned the paper around... it was a receipt for all the snacks she had. "Who was the one who admitted to actually theifing?" Shen could only look at Neptune who was smirking... before returning to a smile. "It doesn't matter though, you only stole from Jubilife people."

Byron then turned to them laughing and began to speak in a serious fake tone. "What was that you two? I heard nothing." Paeon laughed, before he was tackled to the ground.

*CRACK*

"GAH!! NOSEPASS!" Byron turned to see Paeon on the ground with a certain Nosepass on top of him. It was a golden Nosepass that seemed to like hugging Paeon as much a Byron. "HAHAHA! Paeon! You should take Nosepass with you." Paeon looked at the Nosepass... before sighing. "Why not..." *click*

Shen crossed his arms as he was indeed outwitted by Neptune, which he had to admit was cunning, as much as he despised her so. Upon the rock type Pokemon randomly entering, Shen just blinked and changed the subject.

"That was sudden...you seem to be catching Pokemon very quickly PK..." Shen muttered. "Yet that one seemed...familiar to you somehow?"