• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Sinnoh Adventures

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
"Errr...I don't think so. With your family and munch at stake right now, battling each other is the least of our concerns right now." Shen shook his head. "Besides, Sableye and I would wreck your team In a fight."

"Leye Leye!" Sableye taunted.

Shen whipped his scarf back and crossed his arms. "I think your not In your right state of mind

"Childish antics won't get you anywhere."
Shen shook his head. "Besides you have a Pokemon down, it would be like beating up a cripple, just not fair."

Sableye laughed at Blaze who made a fool of himself by sticking out his tounge. Sableye copied his movements to try and Make fun of Blaze

"I have four Pokemon at my disposal, aside spiritomb." Shen said looking at his pokèballs. "We outnumber you four to two, double your Pokemon. You honestly don't think you can beat those odds do you? If so, your sorely mistaken."

Who does he think he is? Other than a caffeine intaking junkie that lost his munchlax of course. Ha, good thing I didn't say that aloud.

"...blaze I don't think there are that many people in the Sinnoh region." Shen facepalmed. "We wouldn't charge in with brute force, we need intellect and a plan to sneak in mainly undetected, dealing with grunts that find us, not ALL of them."

Shen out a finger to his head. "You see, that's us using our brains. If you charge in headfirst like that, that's the same kind of thinking that lead to munch getting kidnapped, reckless behavior."

" ok you took to a whole nother level with mentioning Munches kidnapping" Blaze yells and pulls up his sleeves and punches shen in the face with brutal force "don't think I would do that Munch mean the world to me I would never put him in danger" blaze explains.

Shen shrugged off the lunch, glaring at blaze dead in the eyes.

"If you take arms against me again, I will not hesitate to defend myself by ending you." She said in a cold tone toward his comrade. "Yes, your reckless thinking caused his kidnapping, you didn't mean it but it happened. And now your rely on others to fix your mistakes, and now your going to repeat the proccess with your plan. We need to be diligent in our thinking, brute force alone cannot win a war."

Sableye began to growl at Blaze, looking at him up and down, twitching erratically, losing his playful time for a more menacing, offensive tone

"it was spiritombs falt munch was kidnapped and you know why because you just had to show the world it brutal and intense power then Galactic see me involved and bam Munch and my family are kidnapped," Blaze says loudly he throws another punch and walks outside to where he knows Vilestone city is located and does not look back.

Shen quickly dodges this punch, and upon the punch being thrown, notices blaze storm out of the room. When blaze left the Pokemon center, a blast of dark energy was shot past him, right in front of his next step. Behind him, a haunter, loomed above Shen, as Shen glared at him, arms crossed and purple scarf blowing in the wind.

"You insult my character, and try to wound my body." Shen said with a dark tone. "You will get your battle, I don't care if it's unfair, you need to learn your place."

Blaze turns around "ok go Gabite, hey gabite show no mercy pull out your wild side use Dragon rage on him now" Blaze the points straight at the Haunter with eyes burning with fire glaring as though he was about to kill it.

Haunter smiled a wide smile at the oncoming gabite, Shen pointed at the dragon.

"Use hex Haunter!"

The Haunter summoned a changing circle around itself, the symbol appearing on gabite as well. When the the ritual was done, the symbol glew bright purple and unleashed a powerful energy on the gabite.

Gabite is hit with hex and takes a regular damage but still looks hurt too, but still, fires Dragon Rage.

"Gabite counter with ice punch when he gets close no matter what,"Blaze Says then smirks like he has a trick up his sleeve.

Last edited:

"Keep chanting your hex, never get close!"

The Haunter laughs and speaks in broken words as it begins to construct another symbol on gabite and itself, the ghostly energies focusing and inscribing themselves onto the bodies of both Pokemonl

Then suddenly, both symbols irradiated violently before gabite's symbol show the dark powerful flight and erupted with psychic energy

Last edited:
"Gabite get up and close and hit him with iron head in the chest," Blaze says with Anger

Gabite head starts to turn iron and Gabite jumps off the ground and glides towards Haunter the wind whistling at the high speeds.

Last edited:

"We need to remove his momentum, Haunter, use astonish!"

The Haunter shifted about, before seeping into the ground and suddenly appearing right in front of the gabite, doing a light hit to it's side, but trying to be more surprising than anything else to make him flinch.

"Hm, I thought this gabite would be stronger. Alright Haunter, get high up."

The Haunter then swooped up into the sky beibg nearly weightless. It then began to do his hex chant again. This would be the third think this attack has landed a hit on the gabite. Surley it could not take much more

Shen shook his head and let out a few laughs as he watched the scene before him. Haunter remained unharmed. Haunter also laughed at the sight of the fainted geodude.

"Ghost types aren't affected by normal type moves. That was a very foolish move. See what I'm talking about? Reckless moves like that...tsk...what else to do you have?"

The Haunter spiraled out of the air and impacts into the ground, fainting on instant contact with it. Shen returned Haunter, and just looked at blaze.

"Hmph, I still have more Pokemon than you, Shuppet come out!"

He related the shooed from her pokèball. She winked at the gabite before turning to Shen.

"Use trick room!"

She howled and winked, a large grid forming across the battlefield, before it transformed it completely. It was now the shape of a cemetery, a larg moon in the sky and physics seemed off somehow.

"Gabite use dragon rage again and play around with this one" Blaze says

Gabite formes a dragon rage this one more powerful than the last and thrashing then it fires throwing itself everywhere making it hard to see an opening and Gabite was starting to roar and growl and get his wild side out the beast inside.

The dragon rage after it powerfully got released started to go very Dooley from gabite, the physics of the trick room switch the speeds opposite of what they were in the real world physics. Shuppet stuck out her tounge and maneuvered behind a rock.

"Shuppet! Curse!"

Shipped stuck out her tounge again and winked as a ghostly needle rose from her cloak, surviving through her head. The curse was lain on gabite, which would damage it over time intensely. The dragon rage was still floating like bubbles in the air due to the trick room.

Curse has been known to inflict painful damage to enemies, so much pain in fact that it's almost considered inhumane, like a nail being driven through your head. Blaze doesn't know what he's getting into, as always.

blaze thinks trick room makes slower faster and faster slower so machop is slower then shuppet so...

"Gabite sorry about this but take a good rest you will be out soon, Go Machop uses Karate Chop and make it quick"

Blaze snickers like a Gengar.

Machop zooms across the field like a speed demon.

Shuppet goes right in front of Machop as the karate chop phases right through her. She sticks out her tounge again and winks at the Machop.

"You honestly don't know how these resistance things work, do you? Of course not. Shuppet, night shade!"

The Shuppet uses the special attacking move on the fighting type Pokemon. She had fun tormenting the little fighting type as the rays of the shadows washed over him.

Shuppet was caught of guard and wobbled to gain balance, eventually levitating back to its normal state. It no longer stuck out its tounge after receiving the large toll of damage and glared at the Machop.

"Finish him off with your night shade!"

She sent an intense night shade at the physical attacker, who lacked special defenses. The shadows ate at him until the poor fighter could no longer stand. The Shuppet wailing like a banshee upon the fighter's defeat.

ok enough is enough machop you did well now gabite let's push this to the limit give me your power and help me win this.

out of the Pokeball burst out a whole new gabite ready to fight and not looking to lose anytime soon then a flash come from gabite he was evolving into a Garchomp

a blue light glimmers from his eye than 10 meteors fall from the sky at a slow pace due to Trick Room and Garchomp jumps on one of the meteors then jump down using iron tail at shuppet.

The meteors slowly glide down Shuppet decided to use Curse, driving another needle through her head, landing a curse on Garchomp. Right as she did, the trick room broke into peices and the Draco meteor was sent down and broke upon no target.

It won't be long now, the curse will stay with his final Pokemon until it's defeated. And it will feel extreme pain all the while. We just need to stall so it will be defeat quickly.

"
Sableye, your up."

Sableye hopped into the battlefield, wobbling his finger tips back and forth. Sableye's eyes glew as he somehow teleported to Garchomp, and impacted his head critically with both of his hands.

What? I didn't teach him that.

Sableye learned Fake out.

Alright I can work with this.

As the fake out made the garchomp flinch, the curse happened once again, driving a ghostly nail through the poor dragon's skull

Gaaaaarrrrrrrr! pain rushes through Garchomp still angrier than ever

Blaze checks Garchomps ability Rough Skin

Garchomp uses Draco meteor again

The meteors start to form again this time not as big then they fly down at a high speed.

Sableye, who was already next to Garchomp snickered as he saw the opening.

"Use poison jab!"

Sableye jabbed garchomp with his poisonous claw before being clobbered by the meteor. Sabelye was thrown toward the ground. He then got up and twitched and laughed at the damage. Sableye looked back at the damage he caused. The garchomp had been poisoned!

Poison mixed with curse as well as two huge special attack cuts. That garchomp is going down.

Garchomps Screams again and lands on his knee badly injured

"grave that sableye and iron head him to death and beyond"

Garchomp bends down picks Sableye and use iron head slamming it into sableye rapidly grinning the whole time

"Reckless as ever..." Shen see's Sableye get picked up by garchomp. "Take priority! Shadow sneak!"

Sabaleye quickly sunk into Garchomp's shadow, only dark liquid remaining in Charchomp's grasp. Behind garchomp, the Sableye emerged, and drooling ked the Charchomp's neck. The poison began to increase, becoming deadlier and another curse needle was driven into his skull.

Garrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Garchomp turns around to give him the death stare and just iron tail him straight to the face then put himself right there waiting to see what happens next. Garchomps are wide open with pain his leg seems to twitch and his head ringing from the Ghostly spike.

Sableye was harshly thrown to the ground, dazzled by the sudden hit. He slowly got up, not much energy left in him for battle. He staggered and twitched, barley even getting balance, stopped just to look at the Garchomp, grinning widely as he saw the poison and the curse both drilling into the creature.

Curse alone would knock it cold in any minute. Now that poison is even increasing to double it's yeild the Garchomp should go down any second. But let's rush it along shall we?

"Sableye, Code Specter III!"

The Sableye just stood in place and Shen crossed his arms toward the Garchomp, practically daring the Garchomp to do anything. The poison dripped out of the Garchomp's orfice, oozing down into the gravel. The poison was even expanding further.

"Garchomp 1 last DRAGON RAGE full force" Blaze says like a hero.

Garchomp lets out 1 last dragon rage then faints from the pain he just laying there Smirking like a winner then boom the dragon rage hit a pile of rocks which land on Sableye crushing him then Garchomp giggles but still is down and out of the match.

Sableye shrinks down into a shadow sneak, the shadow trailing across the floor and toward safety once he noticed the dragon move. Shen nodded as Sableye did so.

"Specter III, good inaction of if Sableye." Shen said, putting his index finger in the air.

Sableye responded Hy slowly crawling out of the shadow sneak, sweating after the close call. Even though shadow sneak took priority, the speed of the Garchomp was still very close to hitting him. As the Garchomp went down, Shen pointed to Blaze.

"See? You've been defeated, and I had three remaining Pokemon. Now don't you see your actions are careless? You can't just storm to veilstone, nor can you just beat me in a battle. You have much to learn, what were you thinking?"

Blaze walk up to shen and putts his hand out for a good old fashion handshake

"now that is a fight worth considering a win 3 vs 6 that is good and garchomp I'm proud of you, you did your hardest and did not give up now take a good rest if munch where here I would have beat you due to zen headbutt hitting haunter which would be super effective, and if I had not forgotten about the type advantage that would be a win" Blaze says to himself

"also, good job you fought your hardest you should get mad more often when you start a battle you really seem stronger," Blaze says to shen with a smile on his face.