• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Sinnoh Adventures

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
As The Ominous Wind was heading towards PK, an Air Slash suddenly cut through the wind. However, the wind was so strong that it still sent PK and his team flying to the back wall. PK then looked up at Spiritomb. "Well... at least you were with peace for a little while..."

PK then stood up as his team surrounded him. "Okay... this may be our biggest fight yet. You guys ready?"

"M-Metang!" "Seaking!" "Rotom!" The three first Pokemon cheered. While they still had their personalities, they all learned to believe in PK as PK learned to believe in them. Behind them were three new figures...

"Flareon!" "Simisage!" "Mightyena!" The three younger Pokemon evolved during the training PK had. (Flareon's also the reason Metang's a little nervous... PK's still working on it.) They're still learning to trust PK, but it's getting there.

"Alright... Let's beat Spiritomb and hopefully get back to the center for Breakfast... Let's Rock and Roll!"

Spiritomb - Level ??? V.S Team PK - Level Currently Unknown

The wheel of fate is turning... Rebel 1...
Action!

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
"RRRRAAAAAAARRRR!!!!" The Spritomb screeched.

The loud noise was followed by a powerful shadow ball from it's mouth, 5 smaller ones orbiting around it. The shadow ball was directed toward Metang, seeing as how he was part psychic type. Spiritomb began to gain a veil around it, the ominous winds flurrying around it in a defensive manner.

Sinshi sweat dropped and decided to come back and explore the cave another time.

She laughed akwardly and said "Right now how about we start to the next location, its a few city's over and exploring isn't gonna get us there any faster.

Sinshi walked out of the cave leaving the adventure for another time.

"So wheres the next location" Sinshi thought pulling out her pokedex

"its in Oreburgh City?! But to get there from here you need to cross a mountian" Sinshi sighed

"well Fennekin i guess were gonna have to cross a mountian"

Lexlecap

Previously Sillet
"Fraxure, use Dual Chop!"
"Xure!"

"Zangoose, ski it and use Slash!"
"Zangoose!"

Fraxure went quickly to Zangoose, he could dodge the first attack, but the second hit and left Zangoose lying on the ground for a few seconds.

"Zangoose, get up and use Slas again!"
"Zang ... goose ..."

"Fraxure, Dragon Rage"
"Fraxure!" Fraxure held her breath, then exhaled a strong purple breath and hurt Zangoose before she could do anything.

"Zangoose, Revenge!"
"Zang ..." Zangoose was unable to get up.

"Fraxure, use Slash!"
"Fraxure, xure!" Fraxure went quickly to Zangoose, and just before he could attack him, Zangoose dodged the attack and hit him with Crush Claw.

"He learned Crush Claw! Very good. Zangoose, use Crush Claw again and again!"
"Zang ... goose!" Zangoose stabbed Fraxure repeatedly with his claws.

"Fraxure, do not let yourself be hit and use Dragon Rage!"
"Fraxure ...!"

"Ski it and use Crush Claw!"
"Zangoose!"

Fraxure exhaled again a draconic breath, however Zangoose managed to dodge it and knocked him down on the ground with Crush Claw.

"Fraxure, get up and use Dual Chop, now!"
"Frax ..." Fraxure managed to get up with little energy, and returned the damage to Zangoose.

"Zangoose, Hone Claws and Slash!"
"Zang!"

"Ski it and use Dragon Rage!"
"Fraxure ..."

Zangoose ran to Fraxure with the intention of stabbing him, however, at the last second Fraxure exhaled his breath, which pulled him back.

"Fraxure, Slash!"
"Xure! Fraxure!"

"Zangoose, use Slash, too!"
"Zangoose!"

At that time began a fight of scratches and more scratches, which nobody came out victorious, but only managed to leave both lying on the floor.

"Are they ... are they weakened?" said Alex and the boy at the same time.

After a few seconds of doubt, both got up at the same time, but very angry. At that moment, another war for victory began again, and again, both fell in dismay.

"Come back, Zangoose"

"You too come back... Fraxure..." An uncomfortable silence invaded the scene. "I do not have pokémon anymore, so I guess... you win..."

<-{-{ { ALEX WINS} }-}->

"Great!" exclaimed Alex. "Huh, are you... okay?"

"Yes... it's just that I've never lost to someone, I guess that's how my victims feel"

"V-Victims!?"

"Oh, sorry, I miss the words. Whatever, what's your name?"

"A-Alex... what about you?"

"Andrew... So, Alex, I guess I'll see you later ..."

"Hey, goodbye..."

After that uncomfortable moment, Andrew went to the Pokémon Center, like Alex, buthe took longer to enter.

Blaze walks silently through the market.

Blaze looks back he sees 2 people are following from behind so blaze takes a sharp right down a dark alley he was cornered.

he sees the 2 people now as they enter the alley they were Charron and the grunt from a long time ago who he fought.

“Hey grunt was is your name” Blaze Mocks.

“I’m Gerald the head grunt of this town,” Gerald says.

“ your name is Gerald now that is a goofy name,” Blaze says trying not to laugh.

“Yeah I agree with you blaze that is a goofy name by the way he kicks my box like 3 times earlier can you kick his butt for me and make him ahhh why did you sh shock me”A voice under a Box covered by a blanket.

“Because I wanted to you freaking munchlax,” Gerald said.

“So do you want to meet your friend Munch I believe his name was,”Charron says he takes off the blanket.

Blaze runs up to Gerald and punches him straight in the face knocking out cold his nose bleeding from the impact of his fist!

“Dang now that's what I call power good job blaze now sick Charron,” Munch says impressed.

“I would not do that unless Munch is a ground type,” Charron says to hold a kill switch.

“Sorry, munch maybe when your free and my family is too, by the way, he deserved it,” Blaze said.

“Ok, maybe a little he did lose to you while you only had that Munchlax, so I came here to tell you that I will give you 1 month to get it or else and this thing wanted to come ok Blaze,” Charron says medically.

“Ok so can I have him now or is this a meet and go,” Blaze ask confused.

Charron slaps his head “ok so your an idiot, no he is just coming so I can see your anger and know your true limit of desperation” Charron says like Blaze is a kindergartener.

Charron leaves the alley with Munch in the box and Geralds body unconscious blaze get an idea so he drags the body with blood all over him from his noses to the inn so he and his friends can question him and maybe looker too.

As blaze walks down the street the body gain consciousness so Blaze hit him again in the face he gets a lot of weird looks, but the cops did see him and turn the other way acting like nothing happened Blaze knew then that the cops knew he was there spy spying on team Galactic forces.

once he reaches the inn he walks upstairs and ties him to the chair in his room.

Last edited:

Shen hears some kind of commotion going on behind him. He turns around to find value quickly heading into the Inn. What coul he possibly be...could this have to do with his contact?

Shen decided to investigate, approaching and following Blaze's steps. He noticed someone else with him, wearing team galactic type garb being tied down to a chair by blaze.

"What the..." Shen said aloud. "Who's this blaze?"

"umm guest and dont look at his nose or his face i kind of knocked him out so we could get info to break into team Galactic base and by the way is Pk out with his 'girlfriend' or is he coming because looker is coming to help me invest and you wanted to meet him right looker is my boss by the way" Blaze exsplains.

"I...I don't know. He kind of ran off with my spritiomb in the keystone. I sware he's going to get himself killed with that big heart of his..." She shook his head. "Also, I don't know where his so called 'girlfriend' is."

"Ok well she might be a problem in the future, Ok so this guy says he is the main grunt of this city like the lead role in the operation here so he is not a admin but nor a grunt, so i would call him a Advance Grunt. He also knows where munch and my family is and where munch is so are the admin and Charron"

"Hm..sounds like an intereting lead. But how could we possibly know he's telling the truth? For all we know, we could be going directly into a trap."

Sableye nodded up and down at the thought. Putting a hand on his hip and staring back and blaze.

"Hey we may have back up, and I have a gabite that is really scary when he is mad" Blaze respondes.

"Well you have me on your team the james bond of the real world" Looker says like a hero, as he burst through the door with his toxicroak beside him.

Sableye locked eyes with the toxicroak, remember big Saturn's and bowed up as a response. It twitched unaturally and held up it's claws with a eerily creepy grin. Shen looked at Looker, not impressed.

"...this is your contact?" Shen frowned. "Okay look coatails, my time is valuable, so impress me. I don't expect anything less than 100% disclosure and everything you and your allies are about and give me a reason to back you."

Shen seemed uncharacteristically irritable in a way, could it be that Shuppet was on to something, it was there some kind of instinct in him telling him to be that way? He could say for sure

"well i'm a part of the pokemon world secret forces, and we are spying on them to gather details to see weather or not there planning something bigger then a freaking get together, i am not kidding we had to block off vilestone city due to the amount of team Galactic members there, so if this guy here is telling the truth which he will due to the serum i will inject in him"

"Okay maybe a serum could be effective. Better that just asking him Nicley." Shen said. "But if I were team galactic, I would put my assets in my biggest compound, veilstone. Because we cannot get there easily due to the sheer amount of team galactic members there. But let's find out."

“It could just be a meeting or try outs for the next admin” blaze jokes then in gags the prisoner.

Looker Stabs the needle in the side of his neck.

“Ow that hurt but I will resist this and tell you nothing” Gerald says.

“Well then what event is happening at vilestone city and are they using spiritomb to get Cyrus free from the next demension” looker ask?

“ we are capturing vilestone so the city is our base and not just that building and yes we are using spiritomb to free Cyrus” the Gerald responds then covers his mouth!

“Well shen got any question for him or are you good” looker asked shen nicely?

"Hmph, as him where the location of Charon is. And ask him where munch and your family are located, a thought that was the goal of this?"

Sableye shoved aside Looker's toxicroak, remembering Saturn's toxicroak and went right in front of Gerald. He jumped on his knees and grabbed him by the collar and stared to shake him around.

Sinshi sighed she knew it was going to be a long way to get to Oreburgh City from Celestic town, especially since you needed to go over a mountian to do so.

"Hmm i wonder how well get across the mountian"

She thought deciding that she'll camp out for the night and see where the morning takes her.

"Goodnight Fennekin" She said bringing out her pokeball and beaming Fennekin back inside.

Sinshi stayed awake thinking of various ways to get over the mountian.

"a flying pokemon would help, but i dont have one"

“The location is vilestone city in the prison area with some of the other citizens of vilestone, and please don’ Hurt me I have a a family please get him off me that sableeye is crasy” Gerald says.

The Sableye growled, his toothy grin growing wider as he kept off of the man. Shen facepalmed and looked to the man.

"I don't even know what that is? Be more...specific." Shen said.

"the level is 10 floors under the first floor so B10 is the prison level aren't i right" Looker exsplains.

"no it is now where the gym used to be .but next to the prison building is the barracks so for you to break in and not be noticed you have no chance" says Gerald.

"ok so we need an army of people that have pokemon" Blaze says.

"If we have me, looker, and PK, along with anyone else we mind find, i think we have a solid chance of doing that." Shen said, putting his fist onto his hand. "Alright, I think veilstone should be our primary destination then. We will have to go tell PK about this, and possibly his new girlfriend if she is a trainer."

Shen then began to walk out of the room, Sableye walking with him glaring at the toxicroak on his way out. Shen then knocked on a wall, Shuppet emerging from it with a wink.

"So, any progress?"

"Shuuuuuuuuup." Shuppet said, winking.

"So she is envious of him, and that's all you have to report?"

"Shuuuuuup."

"Eh...figures." Shen sighed. "Just keep it up."

"looker go get some of your detectives to help us this will be intense when your ready signal that it will be soon so we can pick up our pace when it comes time" blaze exsplains.

"i'll try my best but you may have to go in alone at some point ok" Looker says then he walks off and leaves the room.

"well this is going to be hard better not tell the others" Blaze says freak out and closes the door and talks to him self of plans he can use.

Sinshi woke up fully refreshed but before she could even yawn she remembered about the mountain.

She sighed and decided not to think about it until she reached the mountain.

Sinshi crawled out of the tent and collected her backpack.

As she was folding up her tent she started thinking "Hm... I think that I should start forming my team, I wonder what type of pokemon I'm going to catch"

As Sinshi was walking she tripped over something. "Hey your that shinx i battled Tried to catch"

The Shinx sneezed and walked up to Sinshi coughing her fur looked pale-ish

"oh you look really sick, we need to get you to the pokemon center!" Sinshi picked the Shinx up and ran quickly to the pokemon center.

She looked down at at the shinx and it started coughing harder, as it passed out

"keep it in there buddy were almost there"

When Sinshi reached the center she ran inside and ran over to nurse joy

She quickly handed her the pokemon "heal this shinx quickly please" she said jumping up and down anxiously

"oh my you got this shinx here just in time, she was on the verge perishing. We'll heal her up really quick"

Sinshi sat down and waited anxiously. When they bought out the shinx, Sinshi ran up to the desk.

"Your shinx is fully hea-" Sinshi took the Shinx out of nurse joy's hands and held her up

"im glad your better now"

"shinx!"

Sinshi laughed and put down the shinx

"you should put your shinx in her pokeball to rest she still needs to recover"

"um i-" The shinx started rubbing on Shishi's leg

"huh? oh do you want me to catch you?"

the shinx nodded and kneaded her paws on sinshi's leg "ok" took out a pokeball from her backpack and tossed it at Shinx.

She waited a few moments and the pokeball made a pop sound "yes a successful catch!" she picked up the pokeball and released shinx. "glad to make you apart of my team"

Shinx nodded and jumped around in a circle

"Well Shinx its time to leave"

"Shinx!"

"OK then lets go!"

Shen walked out of the inn, Sableye at his side. They had become distracted, Shen knew that Spritiomb NEEDED to be found. Spiritomb needed to be found so that team galactic wouldn't find him first.

"Sableye, we need to search Oreburgh for PK, for all we know he could have released Spiritomb, or dead for all we know!"

"Sableye!"

They looked up and down the city and in several buildings, Not even a trace of where they use to be. The sounds of coals and mining drained out the yells of Shen for PK. He decided to go past the noises, toward the mines in case that he left that ways. Sableye nabbed a few ored rocks on his way toward the mines and chewed on them, not completely grasping the gravity of the situation.

Lexlecap

Previously Sillet
"Have I really lost?" Andrew lamented. "I had never lost, and I have done almost no harm to his team ... Who cares!" he shouted, getting up from the bench where he was sitting.

Andrew cursed himself for having lost for the first time, at the same time trying to forget it and pretend nothing happened, even though it was difficult for him.

Then he went to train outside of Hearthome City, where he captured a Weepinbell and a Magikarp, which evolved to Gyarados with much frustration.

When night fell, he went to rest at an inn. Approximately at seven in the morning, he woke up and went quickly to the gym, which he had opened a few minutes ago.

When he entered, he found himself in a wide labyrinth of ghost-like pokémon statues. From time to time he heard laughter, and had to fight with some pokémon like Haunter, Duskull and Banette.

After a long dizziness, Andrew finally managed to reach Fantina, he had finished defeating the Luxio of a child challenger.

"It is too strong!" the boy went crying.

"Hum, are you here to challenge me?" Fantina asked.

"Y-yes," Andrew answered, dizzy.

"Alright, how many badges do you have?"

"I have ... I have two badges"

"Oh, what a pity, could you wait for me while my pokémon recover?"

"Uff ... it's okay" said Andrew exhausted.

<< Half an hour before >>

"Alright, it's time to get my third medal!" exclaimed Alex, getting up from the bed.

Alex had stayed at the same inn as Andrew, only he got up a little later than him.

Before going to the gym, he went to eat at the restaurant next door. When he finished eating, he was ready to face his third challenge.

Like Andrew, Alex had to overcome the maze, and came to the end much more dizzy than this.

"Eh? Andrew?" he said when he saw Andrew.

"Alex ... will you also challenge Fantina?"

"Sure, I'm here to get my third badge"

"Third badge? What a coincidence, I also have only two badges.

Before they continued chatting, Fantina came from the back room.

"Well, another challenger, Mmm ... how many medals do you have?" Fantina asked.

"I have two medals!" replied Alex.

"Very well, since you both have only two medals ... what do you think of a double combat?"

"Double C-combat?" asked Andrew and Alex.

"Yes, it will be a fight of four pokémon, in this case, each of you will use only two pokémon"

After thinking about it, they came to a conclusion.

"We accept!"

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
(Sorry I've been gone)

PK and his team were looking at the angry Spiritomb. PK knew that they were outleveled... but had the team advantage.

"Alright... Simisage, use Seed Bomb and Flareon, lit them up with Ember!" The grass monkey threw the explosive seeds at the Spiritomb when the bits of ember caused a reaction. However, the Spiritomb just flew through the explosion.

"Crud... Rotom-Fan, use Thunder Wave! Mightyena, use Crunch to throw it back!" Rotom-Fan sent a blast of electricity that slowed down the Spiritomb which gave Mightyena a chance to where he Crunched down on the Keystone and threw it into the back wall.

Everything was working perfectly until... "RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Spiritomb sent out a barrage of Shadow Balls, Ominous Wind and Dark Pulses that hit the Team head on.

As the team flew back, PK looked to see that everyone was on their last legs while Mightyena, (who was the closest to Spiritomb) had fainted. "Good job buddy, great first battle..." As Mightyena was returned, PK began to think... what could he do?

... As he thought, a memory of his mother Lithia appeared
... "Remember PK... all moves have their uses."
................ "THAT'S IT!!" PK turned to his five Pokemon, who all nodded. "Alright, firstly... Seaking! Use Aqua Jet to get close to Spiritomb!" As the Goldfish Pokemon was heading towards the Forbidden Pokemon, Spiritomb was charging up a Shadow Ball when... "Use SOAK!"

Seaking hit Spiritomb with a strange ball of water that turned him into a Mono Water Type before the Shadow Ball was fired. As Seaking was blasted back to the team, PK returned his fainted Pokemon. "Thank you Seaking... you gave us the way to win."

PK turned back to his 4 Pokemon left. "Alright... Flareon! Use Sunny Day!" Flareon used the last of her energy to create a sunny area, to which she fell over after. "Thank you Flareon, you were amazing."

PK was left with three Pokemon... But that was enough.

"Alright... Time to end this!" Triple Finish Activated

"Simisage, Use Solar Beam! Rotom-Fan, it's still paralyzed. So use a Super Charged Electro Ball! Metang... you know what to do!" As the Beam of Solar Energy and the ball of Electricity combined, the two Pokemon fell over as PK returned them. When the now Super Effective Double move hitting Spiritomb dead on, Metang rushed over to Spiritomb glowing...

......... "Metang! Use EXPLOSION!!!"
'BOOM!!!!!!!!'

As the explosion was heard over Oreburgh, PK could only watch as Metang fell... along with Spiritomb. "Yeah... How about that..." As PK walked over to the two Pokemon, Spiritomb went back into it's Keystone. PK put the Keystone in his Bag as he returned Metang.

"Great job buddy... we... did... it... let's head... back.. to... Shen..........." 'Thud' .............PK blacked out

Shen was startled with the sound of a huge explosion. He and Sableye looked to and fro for the source, before they notice a large mushroom cloud go up in the distance.

Oh no...

"PK!" Shen shouted.

There was no response. Shen ran into the mines where the explosion went off. The mine had rocks falling everywhere, wild Pokemon fleeing for safety his eyes raced across the halls until he found an unconcious PK Layin on the rocky floor, signs of battle were everywhere, the entire structure of the mine was buckling!

"PK!" She yelled, running up to him, hoisting him in his arms. "I got you, just stay with us!"

Shen and Sableye ran toward the exit, avoiding any falling debris and boulders. Sableye tried to use rock tomb to cover any noticeable rock falls, trying to make it safer to leave. It seemed to be just enough, Shen with PK in his arms dove out of the mine. Smoke leaked out of the mine before the entrance caved in on itself. He took a few deep breaths before sprinting to the Pokemon center.

I hate it when you get crazy ideas...!

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Oh man

When PK came to, he was on a bed. "What? But... how?" PK looked at the clock. His eyes bulged out of his skull when he saw the time. "I've been unconscious for 8 hours!??!?" However, he then reached for his bag.

"Come on come on..." PK searched and searched until he realized. The Keystone was missing. PK then heard the door opening when all of his Pokemon ran towards him. "Guys!" "Flareon!!" "... and Lady." "...Flare." When PK heard laughter in the door way, he saw Shen there with the Keystone in his hand.

PK deadpanned at him. "Before you say I told you so... It was going good for a little while..." After an eyeroll from Shen, PK began to tell Shen on what happened in the mine...

"So...basically you thought you could befriend it and you were suprised that the murderer with a long history of violence decided to try and kill you?" Shen smirked. "Sounds legit."

Sableye tapped Shen's pant leg and waved his finger in the air as if playing some kind of sharades.Shen nodded and turned back to PK.

"Oh yeah, also we were the ones who saved your butt from a face full of boulders and enviable death."

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Ok

PK sighed. "First, thanks for saving my life. Second, like I said... It was going well for a little bit. Still need to do more progress."

PK looked at Shen with a joking yet truthful smile. "Maybe next time you can join us? It's not that bad since imminent death seems to be the norm for us now." However, at that point, the door slams open as a certain red-haired girl comes running in. "PK!!!!!!!!!"

... And down PK goes with a running tackle from Mars. While Shen and his team were laughing at him. PK was more worried about Mars. She was in his chest crying. So... PK did something no one would expect from him... He hugged her. "Don't worry, I'm ok now."

And for the first time, PK was able to put a blush on Mars face instead of the opposite. Mars just stood up red-faced and walking out the door mumbling something along the lines of "Lovable Idiot". PK then turned to Shen and his team. "... what'd I do?"

...And que the second bout of laughter.

Sableye slapped his knees and laughed hysterically while Shen was just getting over his second batch of laughter.

"Ha...oh, this is going to be interesting."

"Sabe, Leye!"

"That woman is a mix of messed up along with needy."

"Haha, Leye!"

"Good thing she won't be coming with us..." Shen stopped when he didn't get an immediate answer from PK. "She's not coming with us...right?

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Oh boy...

PK was sweating. What did he say? That she might be in danger and is probably better off with them? That she should left behind? What did he say..........
... His kindness will be the death of him...

"Looked... Don't think that I don't know this is suspicious. I knew from the first day that she was suspicious when she decided to pick a random boy to be her boyfriend. I just think that maybe... we should keep her along?"

Before Shen could answer, PK cut him off. "Look, maybe we can figure out what she's up to if we keep her around. I'm just saying that if there's nothing wrong with her... If there's chance she's just a normal trainer... she could be in danger. We're being targeted by Team Galactic and we let someone who could be a hostage be by themselves? I know it's a risk... but I say she stays with us."

"Oh, your serious." Shen frowned. "Anyone in Sinnoh could be a hostage. She doesn't exactly look the most mentally stable. Unless your just saying all this because you've never been in a relationship before?"

At that moment, Shuppet phased through the pokecenter wall and gleamed at her trainer. Shen looked to the ghost with a glimmer in his eye.

"So that's why I sent Shuppet to spy on her. What did you find?"

Shuppet pointed her horn toward her trainer and let out a bit of the emotions she had gathered. Shen pondered as she felt a tiny bit of what Mars had felt before during the spying period.

"So...seems like she's excited...but also incredibly envious? I suppose that's not suspicious in itself, but still. She could be uneccesary baggage.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo

"Well... I don't know why she's feeling that, but I still think we should let her tag along. I mean, we do need all the help we can get right? So with her, we'd have another trainer to figh-" "BREAKING NEWS!"

PK and Shen turned to the T.V. within the room. "As we reported earlier, the Oreburgh Mine collapsed with what seemed to be an explosion. We believe it to be a terrorist attack, however... we aren't sure. We now head to our reporter Cassi."

"... ... ... Ok Jacob, so we're here with a scientist who decided to research the explosion... Here he is now. So, mister..." "Charon, Call me Charon." "Right. Mr. Charon, what do you have to say about the explosion?" "Well..."

PK turned to Shen. "One, we were never near the mines. Two... We need to leave... NOW!"

Charon...that name sounds familiar. Wait...!

"PK, I need to tell you something." Shen said helping PK off of his bed. "That Charon guy, Blaze told me about him. He's with team galactic. he's supposedly holding Munch hostage somewhere in veilstone city."

"Sableye!" He nodded.

"Funny enough, we seperate for a day and he's already gotten into trouble."

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo

PK smiled. He was glad that Shen trusted him. "Thanks for telling me Shen. Even though Blaze thought I was loose lips..."

When PK saw the realization in Shen's eyes he smiled. "Yeah, I heard you guys. I'm just glad you trust me enough to tell me." As PK puts on his bag, he returns his Pokemon... or he would have if Mightyena didn't dodge. "You want to walk beside me? Alright."

PK then turned to Shen. "Let's go get Mars and then find Blaze. Then we'll head off to Jubilife."

"Hm, okay. Blaze is in his inn room so he'll be easy to find." Shen cleared his throat. "But before that though. Your mom was affiliated with team galactic right? Maybe she knows more about veilstone city. That's where the hostages are, and how blaze said it, could be killed at any moment."

Shen was piecing his plan together. They had the shadow sneak idea, as well as the Intel from looker and blaze about the compound. If he could just get some Intel from a galactic member that had been INSIDE, it could mean everything.

"Blaze is in trouble, and I believe we need to pull as many resources as we can to try and help him out. Know her number?" Shen said moving over to the PC in the room.

blaze walks out of his room bags under his as though he has not slept in ages.

"ok so I have 500 ways we could infiltrate the base," Blaze says like a crazy person then falls asleep standing and wakes up again "I have been planning for ages and questioning Gerald he is really annoyed and asleep right now," said Blaze looking at his friends closing his eyes and opening them rapidly.

Shen swerves around to see the almost drunken acting guy in front of him staggering his posture and words.

"Err...you okay there bud?"

"Sabe, eye eye?"

Shen scratched his head. Something tells me he isn't taking the kidnapping of much well...

"oh me I'm fine just a little tired from interrogating a planning now I think I'm going to take a nap and little nuts right now I see a lot of warlords outside but I know I am seeing things first lets battle I know I can beat you no problem" Blaze says picks up a cup of coffee and chugs the whole thing "ok I'm normal" Blaze says.