• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Sinnoh Adventures

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
As PK's anger disappeared, he smiled at Shen. "Great! Now the next time he pops up... try and talk to him. Maybe try to give him the battle experience minus the killing? It may ease him into trusting you. Now..." PK gave Shen a key. "Here's your room key at the Center. You can do whatever for now, maybe the gym while talking to Roark about Team Galactic? I'm going to check out the mines."

As the two separated, PK walked down to the mines where he saw a commotion. It was a group of Onix and Geodudes. They were surrounding what looked like a... Poochyena? "What's a Poochyena doing in Sinnoh? Their native to Hoenn..." PK tossed aside those thoughts and ran towards them. "Hey! Leave the Poochyena alone!"

The Pokemon turned towards PK. PK grabbed Seaking's Pokeball and... Seed Bomb's fell from the ceiling. "...Huh?"

As the Rock Types fell, a Pansage dropped down from the ceiling... wearing aviators. "Wait... your the same Pansage from Sandgem Town!" "Pansage! Pan!"

PK was confused as he saw the Pansage acting coolly while the Poochyena was affectionately rubbing against his leg. Suddenly two Vine Whips appear, one throwing a Dusk Ball at Poochyena and the other tapping an Ultra Ball.

... *ding* *ding*

"............ What just happened?"

Achievement Unlocked: Team Assemble! Gain a Full Team of 6!

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
"Okay that's-"

He was going to respond to PK, but he walked away before he could respond the boy.

"Okay...oh well. You heard him Sableye, the gym may be a good place to start for gym badges and for team galactic take down time."

The Sableye clapped nodding up and down. The two agreed with one another, approaching the gym. The smell of coals and Sheetrock filled the air. It was like stepping into a construction site. The way to the gym leader seemed like climbing a mountain, stones and boulders were everywhere. Gee I wonder what type of gym leader he is.

Once the pair climbed up to the top they were met with a young looking gym leader, younger than gardenia for sure. He wore a miner's hat and seemed no older than 18. Shen smirked to himself. If he can make it to gym leader status, there was no doubt Shen could.

"Hey, I'm Roark, the the gym leader of Oreburgh city. Are you here to take the gym challenge?"

"Heck yeah, this is my second gym."

"Oh really? Second? Well I have to ajust my ram accordingly."

Roark then replaced a Pokèball with
an extra Pokemon to his Roster of competitors.

"Then let the gym battle begin, geodude, come out!"

With that, Roark released the small Rock Pokemon, it's fists waving around in the air. Shen smirked at the little Pokemon.

"Guess we will have to take it out won't we? Shuppet, is your time to shine!"

He sent out his blue Shuppet, who wailed and like a banshee at the geodude. The geodude was slightly unnerved but kept his battle stance.

"Alright geodude, rock smash!"

Geodude charged forward reading his fists to punch the shuppet. When it looked like it was going to hit, it phased right through her. The both giggled and laughed.

"Really? You thought a fighting type move would work? I thought you were a gym leader!" Shen laughed. "Alright Shuppet, put the rock out of it's misery. Use night shade!"

Suddenly, Shuppet began to vibrate intensely. If released a powerful purple aura at the geodude, forcing it to the floor and taking the hit. The rock Pokemon tumbled over fainted.

"Geodude, return." Roark smiled. "Nice to know you aren't a newbie, onix!"

Roark called forth the giant rock snake Pokemon, who's roar shook the gym. It coiled up at looked at the tiny in comparison ghost.

"Well...this is going to be harder than anticipated...

As Sinshi walked Fennekin started growling at a bush "Huh? what is it Fenniken" she looked over at the bush she was growling at and noticed its leaved were rustling. "Huh?" She walked over to it and crouched down opening the leaves a bit and peaking in. A Shinx jumped out and ambushed Sinshi. "A shinx?!" and stood up quickly "lets catch it, go Fennekin!" She went into a battle with shinx.

The Shinx used baby doll eyes and stared at the Fennekin with its sparkling eyes, making her slightly infatuated, softening her next attack. "Fennekin use Ember!" Fennekin fired a blanket of small orange sparks from its mouth at the Shinx causing damage. The shink used tackle charging at Fennekin and slamming into Fennekin with its whole body. "Use ember one more time!" she used ember again bringing Shinx to low health. "go pokeball!" Sinshi threw the pokeball at shinx waiting anxiously for a succsesful catch.

The Shinx broke free and ran away, "aw dangit! i thought i had that one" Sinshi sobbed. Fennekin rubbed against Sinshi's leg "Fen-fennekin" she cherped "yeah your right we can catch another one later right now we need to focus getting to town". She picked up Fennekin and started on the route path again.

"Onix! Use Bulldoze!"

The onix roared and uncoiled, charging at the Shuppet with a frighteningly large body mass. Shen was worried for Shuppet when she suddenly got an idea. She stuck out her tounge and glew a white color, releasing a grid onto the floor, forming a cube around the battle. The battle was now taking place in Shuppet's graveyard trick room, onix's speed now slowed immensely to the point you can walk away from it.

"Good going Shuppet!" Shen beamed. "Take advantage of it's slow speed and pelt it with your night shade!"

He Shuppet did just that, shooting multiple bombardments of the rays of shadows, hitting onix at several angles constantly until it have up, unable to pull off a move. Roark returned the giant rock snake.

"Come ON Roark you gotta have sometin' fancy eh?" Shen taunted. "I bet I can take YOUR place as gym leader, what do you think about that?"

Roark frowned. "Tch, cocky little kid aren't you? Fear not, this last Pokemon is my strongest. Go Rampardos!"

Roark sent out the large dinosaur Pokemon, it scrapped it's feet against the floor as if it was territorial. This is too easy, the Pokemon of his are a joke. I bet I can take it out within a minute.

"Shuppet! Use night shade!"

The Shuppet used a night shade and stuck out it's tounge and winked. The shade started to dissolve on Rampardos, doing very little damage. The Rampardos roared as it charged forward.

"Rampardos! Head smash!"

The Rampardos leaped in the air and dove directly down, it's powerful head striking Shuppet and throwing her right to the ground, taking her down immediately. Upon her defeat, the trick room receded. Oooor not. Figures.

"What do you think now?" Roark crossed his arms and smiled. "Try to take him out."

"I gotcha, go gastly!"

The gastly was sent out, his large tounge licking about as it spoke in it's broken baby talk. The gastly saw the Rampardos and was a little intimidated by it's size. Shen saw this.

"Don't let it get to you gastly, you still want to be the ultimate prankster right?" Shen said, assuring gastly. "Good, now use astonish!"

The gastly dissapeared into the ground, before suddenly appearing back through it right under Rampardos's feet, flying up into Rampardo's face and screaming. The Rampardos was startled, but got it's senses together quickly.

"Don't let practical jokes win, Rampardos! Rock slide!"

"Dooooooos!"

Suddenly, the mourn main they were on onesie the gym began to crumble beneath them, gastly and Shen both falling down the cliff side, rocks hurting them both until they fell to the bottom of the cliff.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!"

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Ok...

PK was confused as he left the mine. He just gained two new teammates. "Alright, might as well see everyone together." PK then released all six of his Pokemon. Everyone looked around at the new faces confused. PK cleared his voice to get everyone's attention. "Ok, so... this is the team..."

He sighed as they all looked more confused... and then sweat-dropped as they all tilted their heads slightly to the side. "Alright... So, these are your teammates. You all have to work together... ok?" As the team began communicating, PK sighed as he thought.

'Man... My team is extremely different... a Pyrophobic Metang, check. An aggressive Seaking, check. A commanding Eevee, check. An affectionate Poochyena, check. A smooth-talking Pansage, check... Thank goodness for Rotom-Fan...'

However, his thoughts were interrupted when a girl ran into him. He helped her up before freaking out inside. After all... PK was still a scaredymeowth... And here in front of him was a red-haired girl with a simple black and white sundress with black and white running shoes. "O-o-hhh... Ummm... I'm so so so sorr-ry..." The girl looked a little shocked before she spoke. "It's ok, it was my fault... Soooo... what's your name?"

POV Change (PLOT TWIST O MI GRD)

Mars wasn't surprised when her idea to have someone undercover for the Keystone was approved. She wasn't surprised when she was able to be said uncover agent. However... she was surprised to see the brave boy on the T.V screen to be a stuttering mess.

"O-ohhh... Ye-eah... I'm P-Paeon Kanestu... B-b-but please j-just c-call me PK..." Mars knew that Paeon, or PK as he prefers, was interesting... however... a part of her was saying to continue. "Nice to meet you! My name's Mars." ... Uh oh... she was supposed to say her name was something else... Oh well...

Lexlecap

Previously Sillet
After leaving alive Eterna City, Alex continued his trip. On Route 206, he captured a wild Krabby who had attacked him to steal a pie.

He arrived on route 206, arrived at route 207. There he got stronger fighting trainers, and he also bought a Dusk Stone from a road vendor.

After a long time, he arrived in Hearthome City. As always, she went to the Pokémon Center to rest, and when she was ready to challenge the leader, she decided to leave the Pokémon Center, but she ran into a boy with purple hair and black clothes.

"Sorry!" Alex apologized.

"Stop slowing down, scoundrel," said the threatening boy, the mysterious boy, and then out of a pokéball a Fraxure, just as threatening as him. "Do you want my pokémon to tear you to shreds?"

Actually, Alex was not afraid, so he decided to invite him to a fight.

"Tell me, do you want a friendly battle?" said Alex.

"Friendly ... battle? ... You just want to be humiliated, I accept your challenge!"

<-{-{ {ALEX vs ???} }-}->

"Come back, Fraxure, I'll use you as a last resort, see, Pawniard!"

"Go, Krabby, use Mud Shot!" ordered Alex.
"Khkhk!"

"Pawniard, ski!"
"Pawn!" Pawniard managed to dodge Krabby's attack at the last second.

"Krabby, Mud shot again!" This time, Krabby's attack was able to hit his opponent.

"Pawniard, use Feint Attack!"
"Pawn, niard!" Pawniard quickly made his way to Krabby, and managed to hit him hard.

"Krabby, use Bubble Beam!"
"Khkhkh!" From the mouth of Krabby came a flash of foam, which did not stop hitting Pawniard until it stopped suddenly.

"Now that you can not shoot, use Fury Cutter again and again!"
"Pawniard!" Pawniard slashed at Krabby repeatedly, until Krabby managed to dodge his attacks and responded with Mud Shot.
"Hey?"

"This is Krabby's way, now use Mud Shot again!"
"Khkh!" Krabby hit again with Mud Shot, this time, fainting Pawniard.

"No! ... Come back, Pawniard ... Go, Litwick!
"Liiitwiick" the pokémon said in a ghostly voice.
"Litwick, use Ember!"
"Liiit" From the head of Litwick came out some embers, which struck critically at Krabby, fainting him.

"Krabby ..." "Really, for a fire-type attack?" "Go back, Krabby! Go ahead, Honchkrow!"
"Honch! Krow!"
"Honchkrow, use Assurance!"

"Litwick, ski it and use Fire Spin!"
"Liiitwiick" Litwick dodged the attack and caught Honchkrow in a ring of fire.

"Honchkrow, free yourself using your wings and use Assurance!"
"Honch ... krow! ..." Honchkrow managed to get rid of his fire prison, and then hit Litwick hard.
"Litwick, use Confuse Ray!"
"Liit" from the eyes of Litwick came a few rays that hit Honchkrow, and confused him.

"Honchkrow, use Assurance!"
"Honch ... krow? Krow! Krow!" Honchkrow, confused, instead of attacking Litwick almost lashed Alex.
"Honchkrow, be careful! I have no choice but to save it, come back, Honchkrow, come out, Zangoose!"
"Zangoose!"

"Litwick, use Smog!"
"Liit!"

"Ski it and use Slash!"
"Zan! Goose!" Zangoose evaded the attack and stabbed Litwick hard.
"Now use Hone Claws, and then Slash again!"
"Zangoose!"

"Litwick, skip it and use Flame Burst!"
"Liitwiiick!" Litwick managed to evade the attack, and managed to burn Zangoose with his movement.

"Damn, damn ... Use Revenge!"
"Zan ... goose ...!" Zangoose, with little strength, went to Litwick, and gave him a strong blow that almost fainted him.

"Litwick, use Flame Burst again!"
"Liitwiick!"

"Zangoose, ski it and finish it with Slash!"
"Zangoose ...!" Zangoose evaded Litwick's attack, and fainted by stabbing him sharply.

"...! ... Litwick, return, now, go, Fraxure!"
"Frax ... Fraxure!"

I cut here so as not to make it too long, which I think it's too late to avoid

"Ooof!"

The Shen and gastly fell at the foot of the mountain inside the gym. Roark still had his arms crossed, Rampardos faced them, roaring with power. Shen growled as gastly weakly blinked, still in the fight.

"Gastly, we need to beat this guy." Shen said to the ghost. "We can't lose while he's on his last one."

The ghost slowly nodded. Rampardos came charging at them. Gastly seemed ready, his mouth opening wide before he glew white, shimmering white. What? Gastly slowly transformed, gaining hands and a more ghostly like form with with 3 horns on either side. Haunter!

"Groaroagroa!" Haunter said, it's baby talk when gastly now becoming more like grunts and garbled words.

"Great! Haunter! Do something!"

The haunter swerved his hand in front of Rampardos. His eyes glew purple as a symbol appeared on the hide of rampardos before it exploded with a large symbol. A hex! The Rampardos groaned in pain as it stopped in its tracks.

"What? And evolution??" Roark exclaimed. "Rampardos, snap out of it!"

"Finish him off while is stunned haunter! Hex expand!"

"Geahhhhhhahhh!!!"

The hex symbol expanded, engulfing the Rampardos In a ghostly flame, collapsing the dinosaur. Roark slowly clapped as he smiled at the boy.

"I must say, I'm impressed. You seemed like a cocky boy when I saw you. But what I see now...is a victor. You deserve this."

Roark handed the coal badge over to Shen, who grinned ear to ear at his achievement. It was another one in the bag!

Sinshi walked all the way to the nearest town, Celestic, It was small but very rustic and cute.

"How about we check out the shop" Sinshi said as she walked up to the pokemon center door. It opened and Sinshi walked inside

"ill just get a few hyper potions and a paralize heal" she said.

After making her purchase she walked out of the center and looked around "umm how about we check out that cave..." Sinshi said curiously.

She placed Fennekin back onto the ground walking tword the cave entrance. She walked inside and had an unsettling feeling go down her back.

"Oh, this place looked smaller from the outside, i hope we dont get lost" she said

Fennekin hopped back into Sinshis arms quaking a bit

"Aw, dont be afraid Fennekin, I-I'm sure we wont get lost" She survayed the cave around her

"Yeah im sure of it" Sinshi sweat dropped

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Oh boy.

PK was scared. Here was a girl, a pretty girl mind you, who's been talking to him. He's barely able hold a conversation. And of course... the bomb has been deployed. "Say, PK? Do you know anywhere to stay? The Pokemon Centers booked up for the night..."

Now, let it be known, PK was raised to be a gentleman. "W-well... y-you can h-have my room at the c-center if you want. I-I could f-find a place to stay." Mars looked at the key before a hidden smirk appeared. Then, the girl turned to PK. "Orrrr... we can share the room."

... PK.exe has stopped working

Send Error Report? (No was clicked)

...REBOOTING!

"W-W-W-W-W-W-WHATTTTTTT!?!?!?" PK looked shell-shocked. How would you reach if a girl suggested sharing a room? Mars however, just giggled. "Come on, it'll be fine! Unless your not ok with it?" PK was red and stuttering. "I mean... I'veneversharedaroomwithagirlnorI'veneverhadagirlfriendbefore... N-n-notthatwe'redatingoranything. ImeanIdon'tknowsincemyfriendShenmightbewaitingforme... It's just..." Somehow, Mars heard all of that. "Oh that's it... Then I have the PERFECT Solution!"

"I'll be your girlfriend!"
PK.exe has crashed and been mind-blown...
Rebooting... Rebooting failed.

As PK tried to work again, Mars just smiled, clinged to PK's arm and began walking towards the center to find Shen... (Oh boy...)

Shen walked out of the gym, looking at his newly aquired badge alongside Sableye and a freshly evolved haunter. Shen grinned at the sight of it.

"Looks at what we've accomplished! 2 badges, what a step!"

"Gruhgrungru!"

Shen noticed a red haired lady alongside PK, who seemed to be looking pale as a ghost, no pun intended. Shen blinked at the two and cleared his throat when they became whit in listening distance.

"...am I interrupting something love birds?"

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
POV Mars

Mars turned to the voice. 'So this is Shen huh?' Removing any thoughts she began to speak. "Hi! You must be Shen. My names Mars."

As Mars shook Shen's hand, Shen looked at PK confused. "Oh that, you see, I was looking for a place to stay for the night. However, the rooms here at the center are full. So being the gentleman he is, PK offered me his room and I thought lets share." As Shen processed this, Mars continued. "So, PK here was saying how he never shared a room with a girl before and how he never had a girlfriend. So I decide to solve it by becoming his girlfriend!"

Mars clinged back onto PK's arm, she ignored Shen's shocked face. "Well, I got to find our room. Nice meeting you!"

As Mars dragged an unresponsive PK away, she began to think. 'Shen... nephew to Fantina and the holder of the Keystone... Don't want to act to rash... I'll wait till they fully trust me before taking Spiritomb.' She then looked at PK '...Although... I can get used to this position.'

Shen blinked twice at the woman. She seemed nice enough. Although Oppurtunistic to take advantage of PK like that. Have to worry for the boy so he doesn't loose his entire pocket book to the woman...sigh...Just in case though...

"Shuppet, come out!"

The blue Shuppet was released, winking at Shen and twirling in place. Shen knelt down to the specter.

"Listen, this new lady is with PK, and I want you to keep an eye on them just in case she derails him from our goal of getting to team galactic."

She was processing this information and winked at him again, phasing through the Pokemon center to try and spy on the pair

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Oh god...

As PK rebooted up, he saw that he was lying down on a bed. Confused he looked at his surroundings and was shocked to see Mars lying down on him. PK quickly and quietly, (also softly), laid Mars down on the bed as he turned to the window. Outside he saw a young girl being bullied to the point where her Pokemon is being kicked and injured.

Now to those who don't know PK... there are 4 things that get him mad. 1: Attacking others for no reason. 2: Injuring Pokemon for no reason. 3: Hurting or threatening his friends. 4: Anything bad against his mothers. And right there... those bullies are doing numbers 1 and 2.

PK walked down the stairs. As Shen saw him and tried to talk to him, PK looked at him with an even more serious expression then before with Spiritomb. "Not. Now."

Shen could only watch in shock as PK sent out Metang. In a flash, the bullies Pokemon were blown away and the gutless boys ran away. PK then turned to the girl who then tackle hugged him before walking away. As PK walked over to Shen, he sat down at a table and looked at him. "So... what did I miss?"

POV Mars

Mars looked outside the window with three emotions. She had been faking being asleep, however, she was more focused on PK. First she felt something she hadn't felt in a long time, Fear. PK could be scary if put in a certain scenario. Secondly, she felt Interest. She felt even more interested with the blonde haired boy.

However, the last feeling she felt confused... but she decided to ignore it. I mean, why would she feel Jealous?

"Huh, that was the same little girl my Shuppet was tormenting. I guess she's just a prime target." Shen shrugged. "Good show though. What's got you all tense P to the K?"

Meanwhile Shuppet listened in on Mars, feeling the negative emotions on envy. Shuppet got excited at the very thought of it. It snuck about, the Shuppet since it doesn't need to sleep, would be perfect for spying throughout the night.

As Blaze and Munch run down the Eterna Forest to Oreburgh city chasing after what they knew to the be the last known location of his friends with his new pokemon to show then and tell them about his encounters with Team Galactic there.

when suddenly a man walk out wearing a lab coat “Hello Young boy i was wondering do you know these to kids” Ask the man

“Yes i’m actually going to go catch up with them” Blaze respond “i have a favor to ask of you and in return i give you your captured family back” the man said

“Blaze lemme at him because i'm going to ki--” munch tried to say something but then a dart hit him and he was taken into the bushes by psychic blaze gasp “ok what do you need” Blaze says Shock

“i need that spiritomb and if you tell them i will get rid of your munchlax and family got it kid ,oh and my name is charron but if you need me type Chair on your pokegear and i will make sure are grunts don’t attack you unless your with them” Charron said evilly

“oh by the way there in oreburgh city so could i get ride and i can i get munch back” Blaze said nicely “No and yes to the Galactic Chopper” Charron says Giggling

As they fly Blaze finally knows his goal now is take out team Galactic and finish them off for good.

As they land only not far from Oreburgh Blaze notice a man with a brown coat and black hair looking him straight in the eyes and then disappears behind the mountain Blaze decides to say nothing

As he walk in town he see the man from the mountain walk in a pub so blaze follows

Blaze takes off his watch for some reason it gave him a rash and put in backpack

As he walks and the man approaches he says “come follow me we need to talk about those men you're workin with.”

“You must be confused here take a drink i know you're old enough to drink so i’m looker, and i’m here to ask you to join us so together we can take down Team Galactic” Looker says whispering

“Ok but why me why not a spy i know you have a butt load of them” Blaze asked

“Because nobody want to go in after what happened to are last one the guy died and so they are all scared and me well they now me too well so i need you” Looker says insperationably

“fine under one condition you save Munch my talking Munchlax and my family” Blaze says crying a little

“you got yourself a deal as soon as we save them know somebody will ask you to hop in a car over extracted you from your area so you don’t get killed got it” Looker said

“Fine but if you lie i will hunt you down and kill you” Blaze responds menacing

“I will be gone like a ghost before you find me” Looker says

“Well how come only i saw you on the mountain top” Blaze says

I let you now bye” Looker responded and left the table

Blaze felt something in his pocket it was a earpiece and some money for the drinks wow that guys is good Blaze thought

Now he needed to find shen and ask him about the spiritomb so Blaze went to the inn to find him

Last edited:

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo

"Look Shen... There are times I get angry. What happened there..."

Flashback

Weak... Look at the loser... Man, look at this guy... Why do they keep him around?... LooK, He'S ScareD of EverythinG... UsElEsS... WASTE OF SPACE!!

Flashback end

"...It hit too close to home... Anyways... we need to figure out what we're going to do next." "Right!" PK and Shen turned to Mars who appeared out of nowhere.

"Mars? W-what are you doing here?" PK literally had to in a breath when the cute, (in his eyes), redhead pouted at him. "Well... my boyfriend wasn't sleeping with me." PK was sweating at that point. "Y-you mean you weren't just joking with me?"

Mars just smiled as she walked forward... and kissed Pk on the lips.
PK.exe has crashed again. Would you like to restart PK.exe?

Shen groaned. "Seriously guys? Even my boyfriend and I aren't this mushy..."

Sableye stomped over to the two, hating the sight of affection or anything remotely lovey dovey. He shoves them apart after they kissed for a few seconds and growled at the two of them, twitching in irritation.

"I mean seriously, you guys only met for like what? An hour? And your already kissing? You must have better standards PK..."

Blaze walk in the inn scared to see one of the galactiic admin then see her kiss PK Blaze shakes his head and avoids eye contact with her

"Hey Shen how are you this is very weird and he is a bad guy i fought some of her grunts in this city so im kinda hated" Blaze asked Shen

Shen out his hands up at Blaze who has now suddenly entered back into the picture. Now disgusted at the new girl kissing PK, he payed for of a kind to the intense munchlax trainer

"Woah woah calm down there Blaze." Shen said to the stressed out trainer. "Take it from the top...tell me what happened.

"when i fought the gym here before i met you there was a grunt who was trying to steal someones pokemon so i stoped him and the next morning there was a big mess in front of the inn" blaze mentioned

Last edited:

"Eh? The in here? In Oreburgh? I remmeber there was a bully that PK fought, but I don't remember seeing any team galactic."

I looked you up and down, noticing your intense expression.

"Are you okay? Also...where's munch? Isn't he always with you?"

"..." Shen took note of his odd behavior. "No, I wouldn't show spiritomb to my frineds nor enemies. It would risk him breaking it and attacking the entire town for Arceus's sake..."

Sableye walked over to blaze, looking up and down at him, cocking his head. Staring intently at him.

Blaze hears a voice from his earpiece act calm i know this is new but just stay calm.

Ok takes of watch hides in backpack glances around at his seroundings and wispers to Shen "my family is captured and can we head some where more private" Blaze asked.

"You idiot i told you to stay calm and don't tell them you idiot" the earpiece rang in his ear.

Blaze Sighs and calms down a lot.

Last edited:

"What? Since when?" Shen said, now getting worried about Blaze and blaze's family. "Let me guess...team galactic?"

Shen sighed and motioned toward the Pokemon center, Sableye walking beside him along the way. They went into the commons room where there were a few seas and a couch. Shen sat on the couch and looked at him.

"Private enough?"

"yes this is private ok so here is the break down my family and Munch got captured because of that freaking spiritomb and now i'm spy for the good guys and a theif trying to get that spiritomb from you if i give them the spiritomb they win i'm arested if i don't and the good guys win i'm on the run from criminals and have a high bountie probably so can you help me and don't tell PK he has lose lips got it" blaze ask Freaked out!

"You idiot lookers going to be mad oh my god your dead dude actually i am come on" the ear piece is screaming so blaze takes it out and rubs his ear and points at it toward shen.

"This is the good guys bad guys are my watch so yeah that how they talk to me" blaze says next.

Last edited:

"...this is a lot to proccess." Shen said putting his hands together. "So...your telling me the minute we left, you got involved in crime and team galactic and ordered to kidnap Pokemon? Well gee what would you be without us?"

Sableye laughed and cackled, sitting in one of the chairs sprawled out.

"In all seriousness though, who is that guy talking to you? And why does he want anything to do with me?"

this guy is one agent freaking out about me telling you this and team galactic scientist Charron i think is his name want your spirit tomb for opening a portal i think of some kind he is hacking my watch so he can listen to me, i'm a secret agent by the way by the way i hate black mail it sucks" blaze responds lessed freaked out.

"Of course they want spiritomb, Saturn seemed very anxious to get him, saying that his lead scientist needed it. I suppose we can now clearly say this scientist is Charon." Shen peiced together. "That being said, we can't just give it to them, they can cause a lot of havoc, not to mention whatever they have planned for that gateway you decribed..."

Shen thought to himself. Why go through all the trouble? They could have ordered their admins to Crush us if they knew where we were. Maybe PK and his family might know a bit about this since they worked with them in the past.

"Hey, maybe we should let PK in on it, perhaps his family could tell us more about this topic."

"None at all." He deadpanned. "Sableye has eagle sharp eyes, but all his other sense are otherwise like human, except maybe smell. He can smell sweets from yards away right bud?"

Sableye laughed and nodded up and down, licking his lips and patting his belly.

"He's not a miracle worker."

"Ok that one idea ruled out ,ok so i was thinking maybe i take your spiritomb i give it to charron ,but we place a tracker on it so the good guys can follow them then ,we stop them before anything bad happens to the spiritomb ,Ok so you good with that because that means i get my family and munch back and no harm is done to spiritomb" Blaze said confidently.

"Hm...a bit too risky for my taste..." Shen shook his head. "Maybe it's best that we talking to your contact directly. I've been exposed to his existance already, anyway that we can get him to make an apperance?"

"I don't know let me ask" put earpiece in "It is looker kid your sorry about him he was kinda bad so why did you put it back in" looker ask?

"my friend shen want to meet you about the plan with Spiritomb and Charron big plan to open a portal" Blaze responds.

"ok so is your whole gang working on this together like a group project or did you just tell one person" Looker ask?

"i have no clue but i only told shen so meet us at the pub got it" Blaze ask?

No you never meet at the same place twice how about the room your in same time tommorow got it Looker out" looker final transmision ends.

blaze leaves this room and checks out a room to sleep in

Blaze sits on the bed "well time to talk to Charron" blaze says to him self blaze types chair on his watch a video feed pops up Charron Face.

He starts talking "ah so you took off your watch why that where you betraying me because i believe last i checked your family and loud, stupid, Crazy, and Hungry Munchlax" Charron says.

"i i i'm not i had a blistar forming so i took it off " blaze lied!

"ok that make sence but next time don't take it off unleast it is a religous thing or it gets stolen from a pick pocketer" Charron Responded Meanly.

"sorry it won't happen again ,by the way the way how do you want me to get close enough to where i can steal the Spiritomb because this is my first time" Blaze said.

"you will find out by your self Charron out good night" Charron end the transmittion

Well i guess i'll sleep by my self tonight Yah, blaze curls up in his bead then Cries to sleep over what has happened.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Ok.

It was late in the morning when everyone was still asleep... except for PK. Last night he was able to leave Mars inside the room... when he heard Blaze's tale. Now... while PK dislikes fighting, what he does to calm down usually is to train. And right then and there, he was STRESSED!

Firstly there was the situation with Team Galactic, the there's Blaze scenario, plus the fact his parents will most likely get involved and the confusing interactions with Mars... PK was literally about to blow.

PK finished a powerful training that he kept secret. He knew that might bring questions from the group. However, PK was feeling many different feelings.

First, he was annoyed. Yes, he thought Mars was pretty... but also pretty obvious about trying to keep him distracted. It was too convenient. He was separated from his Friend and suddenly runs into to someone saying they're his boyfriend? PK was suspicious... but wouldn't act on it without proof.

Second, he felt alone. He wasn't that bad with secrets... was he? Blaze barely knew PK and PK barely knew Blaze. What PK was hoping for was for Blaze and Shen to trust him. What Shen didn't know was that what PK told him, he's been holding back for years! YEARS! They never knew what it was like to be tormented and afraid... to be holding secrets for so many years... It was so painful to have no one to talk to... no one to trust... and no one to trust him.

Last, he felt useless. Something he's felt for many years. So far it's been Shen doing all the work. He was... just support... Maybe the comic relief? I mean, he was being distracted by Mars... Was he even seen as a useful ally? Or just a way to get to some? PK loved his parents, but they knew so much more then he every would... So what was the point of him?

As PK let these feelings flow out with tears, he noticed a certain Dark/Ghost Type appear him. Spiritomb.

What PK didn't know was that Spiritomb felt a similar connection with PK. Spiritomb knew the pain PK had. And almost being a moment of dejavu... the two sat there within the silence of the morning.

The Shuppet spy that shen had sent sensed the raw negative emotions coming off of PK. It siphoned a bit of the energies and drew closer to the scene. It was suprised to see spiritomb right smack in front of PK! Shuppet was bewildered. The spritomb was making up it's mind weather or not it should level oreburgh by the looks of it.

Meanwhile, Shen snapped awake. He was at the Pokemon center, crashed on the couch. He must have been so tired last night he passed out where he was. He got up and got ready for his day, leaving the center to see the large spiritomb, right outside the inn! He looked to Sableye quickly.

"Sableye, we can't allow him to attack this town. Use shadow sneak and disable his keystone with that weakspot."

Sableye nodded with a grin, seaping into his shadow and manuvering over to the fellow ghost and dark type. Sabaleye quickly landed a blow on the top of the keystone, Spiritomb retreating back inside. Shen looked up to PK, who was watching the scene unfold and grinned at the boy in the inn.

Blaze woke up still tired and depressed from the news then he heard a sudden

“Ah your awake so am I meeting you later today or our you still sobing because I did hear that from my end all night the other spy’s thought you were about to die” looker says

“Please just give me some time then we can explain our plan ok and PK will come okay Blaze out” Blaze takes out the ear piece

Blaze leaves the inn and goes into the town for some shopping and eating this time without munch for the first time in for ever blaze was depressed very well much

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
PK grinned... before he looked at Shen with more anger then he's ever had in his life. "..Why did you do that?" PK looked Shen in the eyes. "Spiritomb was doing nothing wrong. It simple sympathized with me at the moment and kept me company. We were sitting here for a good 10 minutes or so. So again... why?"

Shen could see in PK's eyes that he was furious. And of course he was. Spiritomb knew PK was in emotional distress and did something no one expected... gave him company. The Pokemon could have easily attacked people... yet it didn't. It saw someone with the same pain it has been holding.

PK couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed the Keystone and began to walk away. "I'm heading to the mines... it'll be a lot more peaceful there. Maybe Spiritomb can be outside without being attacked..."

Before PK was out of Shen's range of hearing, he said something. "And I thought you were going to give Spiritomb a chance..."

In the mines

PK was in the far back corner of the mines. You'd expect some types of fighting or anything... but no. You see, PK was simply sitting there, leaning against a rock, with his team around him. It was quiet. The wild Pokemon were minding their own business and so were they... Although, you could here sounds of destruction in the background, from what it looked like, Spiritomb was destroying parts of the mine to release it's anger.

Other then that... Just... silence...

Last edited by a moderator:

"Hey! Come back! Don't trust the-"!"

Before he could stop the guy, he darted toward the mines. Shen sighed and shrugged. If it blows up in his face, then he it will be obvious, and he would be responsible for any deaths caused.

lurched toward PK, after sitting, and screeched like a freight train all of a sudden. The quiet...no people....no Pokemon....he screamed and looked for the nearest target he could possibly kill or destroy. He sighted PK. He had a second of hesitation, but then followed through. It winded up like a fan, shooting an intense ominous winds his way.