• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Royal Academy Roleplay

Belle looked to Jacquel as she shook her head. "Calm down...I only asked if it was alright to watch you battle and also thank you... decided to train on my own since you were busy with something" she said putting her long bone away. "You do realize that Charizard is a fire type right, which you are weak against. I am rather curious on how you are going to handle your weakness like this since Charizard is a flying-fire type so bone rush won't work at all against it my dear friend" she asked him folding her arms against her chest. @Merciless Medic

Alex laughed a little at how the large walrus pokemon acted. He seemed very protective of his trainer. When he heard what the pokemon thought as being hurt, he kind of giggled a little. "You know that just shows how much a pokemon cares for you. Snow may not have been with me very long, but she is the same way. On the note of what class I am in, I actually signed up for the self defense class. I used to do a lot of it before I actually started my career in music."

Victoria saw Maskerin arrive and thought to herself, 'Well that answers my question.' She gave Maskerin a nod and stood up from the bench. "Of course," she replied and proceeded to approach her, "I haven't been waiting too long. Besides, Sakuny kept us company. I was just sitting here brushing Furfrou and was a bit surprised to see her show up by herself."

"Frou Fur. (I'm glad to hear that you wanted to spend time with me, but next time please inform your trainer to not make her worried about you.)" Furfrou said to Sakuny with a smile.

Maskerin smiled at Victoria. "Alright, let's go but I am relieved that Sakuny found you instead of another trainer...or she would have been in big trouble....I heard there are people called Pokemon Poachers...lingering around...so we should careful ...." She warned. "Sakuny come sweetie" she added looking to the shiny Furfrou. "Furfrou!" She barked.

Sakuny looked to the Furfrou feeling a bit bad but shook her head giving a shy smile. "I'm sorry....but your right...I don't want to worry...my trainer...like that again...but let's go...my trainer is calling me over..." Sakuny said as she gently tugged his ear to come before running over to her trainer walking beside her smiling up at her.

@BlueMew392

"Oh dear," Victoria said after hearing Maskerin's warning, "I'll definitely keep that in mind. I can't bear the thought of my Furfrou being taken by a rotten poacher." She then looked down at her partner and said, "Let's go, Furfrou." She then began to follow Maskerin with Furfrou walking beside her. "So, what is it that you wanted to show me?" She asked Maskerin, now getting more curious about it.

As Furfrou walked beside Victoria, he had a small blush and smile on his face that appeared after Sakuny tugged his ear.

Maskerin looked to Victoria. "Hehe just wait unt we get there and show you Victoria," she said gently as Sakuny wagged her tail as she walked with Maskerin beside of her. It took them sometime to get there but arrived there just in time. "Alright, we are here,"she said as up on the sign it said "Furfrou Salon". Sakuny barked happily as she really wanted to new fur style for herself. "This is where I wanted to take you, I thought Sakuny could use a new fur style cut so...and maybe your Furfrou might like it as well..." She said before walking in as the doors slid open as Sakuny ran inside. Inside a lot of Furfrou's were present getting style down as Sakuny's eyes lit up in happiness.

@BlueMew392

Ophelia's Gardevoir teleported behind, Turtonator... Just as Clint planned. "Turtonator, use Flamethrower to move in air and hit Gardevoir with it" pokemon used quickly his attack to go behind Gardevoir and hit him... Clean hit...

Gardevoir fell and he couldn't continue the fight. Ophelia looked angry "Cliiiiint!!!!!"

"Yes?" he asked and his Turtonator landed on the ground.
"Look around, you already completely destroyed the arena!! I know, that we will pay anyway, but watch out!"
"Sorry...Can we continue?" He asked
"Yes! Come back Gardevoir, you were great. Go, Togekiss"
"Rest Turtonator for now.. Go Noibat"
As Clint said this, Noibat looked at him with worried eyes.
"Don't worry, I'm with you. Okay?"
He asked his pokemon. She noded and flew to the arena as Clint returned Turtonator to his pokeball.

Without thinking, Jamie gave a quick nod before realizing what he was saying yes to, already feeling the anxiety of nervousness kick in. He didn't want to jump straight into a battle without giving it some thought, but on the positive side, it would give him a chance to let out the rest of his pokemon, as well as give them some exercise while battling. Looking down at Persian, who had turned its attention to Atticus upon hearing its name, Jamie began making gestures to the feline of battling Atticus, curious to see if it would want to battle or not.

Switching its gaze from Atticus to Jamie, Persian watched the gestures that were made, mostly understanding the battle part of it. Perhaps a battle would help rid the cat of its pent up anger and unease. "Mrowr" Persian replied before pushing Jamie towards the direction Atticus ws pointing in.

Atticus smiled, and walked to one end of the battlefield before revealing his chosen Pokemon- a tall Gallade, who came out raring to go, staring at the opposing Persian like he would prey. "You can have the first move," he said to Jamie, "oh, and good luck." He added afterwards with a smirk creeping onto his face.

"Togekiss, Ancient Power!" Togekiss rocks rushed at Noibat. "Noibat, Double Team" said Clint and many Noibat copies appeard on the area. Ancient Power destroyed all copies, but it didn't hit original. "Noibat, Air Cutter" Noibat launched razor-like wind to slash Togekiss. "Togekiss, Air slash!" Togekiss attack with wind blade-like attack that destroyed Noibat's attack and hit small pokemon. Noibat keep being on the air somehow "Are you okay, Noibat?"
Asked Clint, his pokemon replied with quiet 'Noii~'
"Togekiss! Mistical fire!" Togekiss used powerfull breath attack. "Double team" Togekiss destroyed copies again. "Steel wings!" Noibat rushed at Togekiss from behind.
"Extreme speed" said Ophelia. Togekiss rushed at Noibat and pokemons clashed.

Isabella woke up with a yawn. She had skipped school because she was too tired. She checked the time, went downstairs, checked if her parents had gone to work and started to leave. "Wait..." She went upstairs to find her brother, Max. "Are you feeling better?" He asked. She nodded and said, "I'm going to the shop to get something." Max shrugged. Isabella put on a slightly too big coat before leaving. She went up the street, the opposite way to the shop. She realised she would need to pass the school in order to go that way. She put the hood of the coat over her forehead and sprinted past school. She tripped over a slightly too large rock and fell. She wiped the mud off her face and got up. She checked to see if anyone spotted her. She decided to duck behind a long bush and sneak without anyone seeing her.

The anxiety grew even more when Atticus allowed Jamie to have the first move. It had been too long since he battled against another trainer, he only hoped that Persian and his other pokemon remembered what to do. Jamie tried to push away the built up feeling of nervousness while remaining calm and keeping his mind focused on the battle. Persian stood ready to fight, waiting for Jamie's signal to attack as its tailed twitched eagerly.

Letting out a whistle followed by two clicks, Persian moved quick towards the Gallade, jaws open and ready to perform the move Bite on the opponent's pokemon. For as long as Persian had not battled, it still remembered the signals for the moves Jamie had taught to the cat.

"Alright Gallade, you know what to do. Dodge it first, then use your combo." Atticus said, Gallade nodded and sprung into action, charging towards the incoming Persian. Once close enough he ducked under the cat to dodge the Bite and deliver a powerful Low Sweep attack, before following up with a Brick Break if successful.

Victoria and Furfrou were both surprised by what Maskerin had showed them. They never expected the existence of a Furfrou salon in the Alola region. "Wow! This was not what I was expecting," she said and followed Maskerin inside. Once inside, she saw a lot of Furfrous getting their fur done. "Now I see why you wouldn't tell me sooner," she said to Maskerin, "Although I appreciate you showing me this place and inviting me to get Furfrou's fur done, unfortunately...." Before she would go on to say anything else, she looked down to her Furfrou.

Furfrou looked around the salon and looked up to his trainer with a worried look as he is afraid that Victoria might agree to getting his fur trimmed and done.

"Furfrou doesn't like having his fur altered," she said before crouching down to Furfrou's level to pet him, "He likes keeping his fur the way it is, and to be honest, so do I. He's perfect the way he is. Besides, if he did get his fur done, it would quickly get ruined with what we like to do in our free time. Right, Furfrou?" Furfrou would bark cheerfully, and Victoria would stand back up and face Maskerin.

Maskerin smiled. "I understand Victoria, not every Furfrou likes getting their fur trimmed since each and everyone of them are different but like Sakuny here....she loves it very much since it makes her feel more pretty in those styles...right Sakuny?" She asked her looking down. "Fur!" She said wagging her tail. "Due to her coloring, she was always a target for other Furfrou's so...to make her feel better I would always style her and that just stopped as they looked at her style instead of her coloring" she explained. "Actually, Sakuny is going to choose a new style today so would you mind waiting here until she is done Victoria" she asked her giving a smile. Sakuny barked excited to pick a new trim. @BlueMew392

"I don't mind waiting at all," Victoria said with a smile, "I wouldn't want to miss which style Sakuny ends up choosing, and I'm sure Furfrou wouldn't want to miss it either. Though in the meantime, I'm going to take a seat and finish up on Furfrou's brushing." As she said her last her sentence, she pulled out the brush that she uses to brush Furfrou out of her backpack. She then took a seat on one of the chairs near the entrance, with Furfrou sitting on the one next to her, and began to brush the normal-type once again.

Maskerin smiled. "Alright...remain here...Sakuny and I will be right back..." She said before she and Sakuny walked off into the styling room. Maskerin showed Sakuny the styles she can choose from as she used her paw to point at it. "Oh I see...hehe well lets get started Sakuny" she said smiling at her. "Frou!" She barked before leaping up on the grooming table. It took some time but she was able to get the style Sakuny chose as she smiled gently. "All done Sakuny" she said as Sakuny leaped down looking in the mirror as her eyes sparkled. "Frou!" She barked. "Alright wait here Sakuny..." She told her before walking out of the room to Victoria. "Are you ready to see Sakuny Victoria?" She asked her giving a smile.

@BlueMew392

Isabella hopped on top of a small brick wall. She balanced across before jumping off at a house. She rolled as she landed and looked up. This better be it... She thought. She let her Golett out. "Keep steady, Totem." She whispered. She opened the back door of the house. It was empty. She let out a sigh of relief and went through a doorway. On a table, there was a shiny blue stone. "Perfect..." It was a Water Stone. Her Lombre came out and squealed with delight. She wondered where her mother was, as she was the one providing the Stone. All that had happened is that her mother forgot to take it. She returned both Turf and Totem and left. She headed home, being sure not to be seen by any staff or students.

Miel smiled and nodded in agreement with Alex. He was starting to warm up to the kid a little bit, which he quickly thought was pretty unprecedented. Why? Why did he like him so much? Even Alex's giggle he liked a lot. He quickly got his mind to focus on what Alex had said and nodded in return. "Well, my sister and I have signed up for that, as well. Pyros and Stror, our brothers, had recommended it since we wanted to do everything else and not train on defending ourselves. Which, we had wanted to do that, we just had different priorities. Do you want to be my sparring partner? And what kind of music do you do?" he asked, a light blush creeping up on his face.(@EmoKitty21)

Meanwhile, Jacquel scratched the back of his head and nervously chuckled a little. <Oh, right. Sorry. But I have fought this Charizard before, so I know what I am getting myself into. I have won against her and she has won against me. And I don't utilize Bone Rush. I use different moves. Plus, there is always a way to force an opponent to land.> He felt a little insulted that she was explaining how types worked to him. He knew he was weak to her Fire-Type attacks, he wasn't that stupid. <Anyway, thank you for watching me battle.> He simply said as he walked back to Stror, who was just about to call him.

"Ready to battle, Pyros?" Stror asked. Pyros nodded and walked to his side of the field, while Stror patted his Lucario on the shoulder and went to his side of the field. Jacquel followed suit but stopped short of Stror's destination and turned around, facing off against Zarda. Stror looked up at Kitty and smiled cockily at her.

Jacquel and Zarda both stared off at each other. They knew what to do against each other, so it was a matter of figuring out what not to do and to change things up. Stror and Pyros don't need to tell them what to do. They both closed their eyes, took a deep breath, and got rid of any distractions in their minds.

Without a word, they both dashed towards each other. Jacquel was faster and reached Zarda before she could make it towards the middle of the field, even with her wings propelling her across the battlefield. Zarda's fists and teeth became cloaked in flames as she rushed in to use Fire Fang or Fire Punch at Jacquel, but he slid underneath her as she passed by. His fists were coated in lightning as he punched her underbelly, sending her upwards. She roared in pain and swooped back down to use Flare Blitz, her body cloaked in intense flames. Jacquel's next move was going to hurt him a little bit. He was going to use Circle Throw. He grabbed her still flaming body, burning him in the process, and flipped her over his head, sending her crashing to the ground.

Wincing in pain, Jacquel smashed the ground with his fist, sending an Earthquake towards Zarda. She couldn't get up fast enough and ended up roaring in pain as she laid there and the chunks of ground began to damage her. Jacquel rushed in towards her and was about to use Thunder Punch, but she rolled out of the way. His fist smacked the earth underneath her and the lightning dissipated. He looked up to see a grey, glowing tail headed straight towards his face. He was unable to dodge the Iron Tail and was sent back. He landed semi smoothly from the launch, half kneeling into the ground to stop himself from going so far.

Zarda was about to use Flamethrower, but Jacquel was faster. He used Extreme Speed and zoomed right past her. She noticed he was gone and looked back to see him rushing at her again, smashing right into her and having her fall down. She used her wings to get herself back up again. Zarda was taking quite the beating, but she didn't seem to be breaking a sweat. Neither was Jacquel.

To get up close, Jacquel used Bullet Punch. His fists glowed with a metallic grey as he sped up towards her, launching his fists at her with super speed. She growled in pain and began to fight back with her entire body. Her elements shifting in and out, but this taxed her body quite a bit. She attacked with Wing Attack, Steel Wing, Fire Punch, Metal Claw, Headbutt, Slash, Fire Fang, Mega Kick, Mega Punch, Dragon Tail, Brutal Swing, and Iron Tail. During this time, Jacquel was doing the same. He was locked in combat with her, using a variety of moves that also taxed his body. He was using Metal Claw, Force Palm, Poison Jab, Meteor Mash, Mega Punch, Mega Kick, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Brick Break, Drain Punch, Shadow Claw, Iron Tail, Crunch, Blaze Kick, Zen Headbutt, and Close Combat. They weaved in and out of each other, in and around, up and under, trying to dodge the attacks and hit their opponent. This went on for a minute before they finished it with synchronized Iron Tails, sending each other backwards.

They glared at one another, sweat dripping down their bodies, scratches and bruises covering their bodies, and a more tired posture plagued them both. They weren't done, yet.

During this time, Stror and Pyros were coaching them from the sidelines, telling them they got this and hit them where it hurt. Zarda used Sunny Day, a hot breath escaping her mouth as it flew up to the sky and strengthened the sun's rays. Zarda was then instructed to use Flare Blitz, while Jacquel was instructed to use Life Dew and Steel Beam. Jacquel created a mysterious blob of sparkling water and scattered about the field, healing himself in the process and leaving the ground covered in healing dew. While Zarda had enveloped herself in white hot flames, now boosted by her Ability Blaze, and flew straight towards Jacquel, the Lucario collected all the metallic energy from his body into a metallic ball he formed in between his paws. He then expelled the ball into a beam towards the oncoming Charizard smashing her with Steel Beam. With Zarda having hit the solid metallic beam of energy with a recoil move, she took damage from the move and herself smashing into it. But having used a move with recoil himself, Jacquel had also received recoil.

The two Pokemon fainted. They slowly fell to the ground, tired and unconscious.

Stror and Pyros smiled and walked up to their Pokemon and soothed them as they slept a little. They woke up a short while later and smiled up at their trainers. Jacquel had just enough energy to roll over in the leftover Life Dew and had healed himself after rolling around in it. Zarda crawled over to where Jacquel was rolling around in and had regained her strength, as well after watching him do it and doing it herself. They both stood up and hugged each other.

<Great battle, sis,> Jacquel smiled.

<You did wonderful, brother. You have learned quite a bit, haven't you? I don't think I recognized those last two moves.> Zarda responded, grinning.

<I was put into training by Stror. So yeah, I had learned a bit,> he grinned a little. Zarda just nodded and stood by Pyros.

"Great job, you two. Man, you don't even need us to tell you what to do anymore. Now, we just gotta train our new additions to be like that then, right?" Stror said as he looked to Pyros. Pyros nodded before feeling like he needed to check on how Miel and Shade were doing.

"Yeah. I'll be right back, I need to see what our siblings are up to. See ya later," he said as he and Zarda walk out of the stadium.

Jacquel walked over to Belle and smiled, his aura feeling much more relaxed. <So pretty sure you saw that. How did I do in your eyes? All that 18 years of training really was put to something, did it?> he asked rhetorically. Hopefully this showed her how good he was at battling.(@EmoKitty21) (@LunarSilvally)

blxex

Previously Jade Vos
A girl with a black tank-top covered by a long-sleeved sweater than ended just past her bottom with jeans that had the ends cuffed up, black platform boots and her dark brown hair in a messy bun that was low. A little black bag accompanied her outfit nicely and a shy Dark and Ice-type Pokemon followed quickly behind her--begging to be hidden from the people around them. "Sneasel," The female begged for her nervous partner to allow her to walk as she tried to figure out her classes--it was obvious she had been new to be lost easily, "It's okay."

"Snease... Snease..." It replies, begging for confirmation of the environment being safe. "I promise this place is normal... We just have to find out where to go..." She trailed off, continuing to look at her schedule and map.

"Sure I would not mind being your partner for the self defense class." Alex smiled as he thought of the fun he would have with the ue haired man. He was a bit happier then he was when he started the school day.

"On the note of my music, I do mostly rock, but I do have some accustic covers for some country songs that I wrote when I was younger. I have an album coming out later this semester, that is if I can get my manager to let me do the album my way." He had a bit of frown when he spoke about his manager. It is not that he did not like the guy, it was just that he did not like the mainstreaming of his music.

Kitty was into her work. It seemed that she was so into it that she missed the battle, but she actually watched it while she worked. It was a pretty intense battle for the most part.

Rex had released itself from his pokeball. He troted down to the battle field after the battle was over, and basically ran over to the Lucario. He bounced from one foot to the next in some sort of happy dance.

Kitty smiled at this. She had always enjoyed Rex and his antics. She packed up her work in no time as she had made a lot of progress on the game. It did not take her long at all to make her way back to Stror and his brother. "You guys were great. I wish I could have paid more attention to it, but work comes first. From what I seen you guys were pretty well matched." Faith followed her trainer down to the field as well. She loved the battle. It was intense and engaging for the fairy type. (@Merciless Medic)

Belle managed a smile. "It was an amazing battle in my eyes Jacquel, better then I expected to see and I have battled my weakness before and despite that I was trained in a special way to fight against even my own weakness so I can relate....sorry if you felt insult about earlier...I just wanted to make sure you knew how to fight your weakness since we both are part steel"she said. "You did well though in my opinion Jacquel" She managed another smiled. "But...are you alright though...seemed like a hard on battle that hit you right in the head" she added patting his own head with her paw. @Merciless Medic

Miel nodded, understanding his position even though he doesn't know what it was like exactly. He felt like some teachers years ago had wanted something their way, which was illogical to him and he did it his way, only to be yelled at for doing it wrong.

He walked out of the Master Ball room with Alex and walked over to the self-defense class. He saw Shade, who was figuring out how to punch people where it would incapacitate them and how to kick properly. Punching was always her strong suit.

He walked over to a mat and stretched a little to get things started. Around him, he could see others tried grappling, punching, or kicking each other. Some were just fighting and training each other on hits and dodging, while others were roleplaying, with one guy being the baddie and the other guy having to protect themselves.

He waited for Alex to get ready and asked him. "How should we do this? Just try and teach each other?" (@EmoKitty21)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jacquel was even more relieved at Belle's compliments, and he felt better after she apologized. What stunned him was that she actually cared. No wonder why she sounded like she was insulting him earlier. When he felt her paw on his head, he didn't exactly move, just stood there like a Deerling in headlights before he relaxed more. That was interrupted when a Tyrunt ran up to him. Smiling at the rambunctious Pokemon, he pet the little guy on the head and told him. <Run along now. I think Zarda would like to see you, seeing how cute you are,> he gestured his head over to the Charizard and went back to Belle. <Thank you. And sorry if I was a little harsh earlier. I generally don't like it when others think I can't battle, but I don't think I told you I had 18 years of extensive experience fighting her. Oh, and uh, I'm fine. Just a little dizzy is all.> (@LunarSilvally) (@EmoKitty21)

Stror waited for Kitty to run up to him, since he was watching Jacquel and Belle talk. He looked back to see Kitty in front of him and smiled. He was happy and a little bummed out that she didn't get to see all of it in its glory and action, but she did finish her game. "Why, thank you. 18 years of sibling rivalry will do that to a battle," Stror chuckled, with Pyros just smiling and rolling his eyes. "Anyway, I should maybe try that game when I got time. I would like to blindly go through it as I record, since that makes the experience so much better."

Zarda looked at Faith and smiled. She got down on all fours and cocked her head at the Fairy-Type. <You seem to be fired up. I'm assuming you liked the fight.> (@EmoKitty21)

Last edited:
(Man, I really can't post as regulary as I want)
When Noibat and Togekiss clashed both pokemons fainted and as JC teased with them, Clint blushed a bit, embarrassed and Ophelia said "Sorry, sorry...We will.. Try to be careful"
For the next fight, Clint send out his Turtonator and Ophelia sended from her Pokeball Hatterene.
"So... Her partner took the stage now" whispered Clint.

"Well I have always started with streching as my first step. I am going to have Snow stay over there so she can be out of the way." With that Alex placed the ice type onto one of the benches that were around. He tune began a series of intense streches that seemed to be more like yoga then anything. It took him about 5 minutes of that and he was ready for the training.

"Well they have some of the punching blockers out. We could use those to practice some kicks and punches, or we could start side by side on a punching bag and take turns correcting form."

Kitty smiled at the thought of Stror testing out her game. She would love to have him test it out. Though the game she had worked on was one for a client. "Well the game I just finished was for a client. Though I have some early access passes that I give you to check it out if you want. If you want to we can do a play through together. You can help me test it out. You would not be able to post anything about the game yet, but you can record as much as you want until the embargo lifts. Which would be in a couple of weeks, so you could be one of the first person to beat the game if you want."

Rex loved the pets he received and ran over to Kitty and made a small clicking sound. Kitty looked down and smiled at the dragon type. She rested a hand on his head and rubbed him behind the ears. Rex loved the attention and leaned into the hand.

Faith giggled as the large fire type leaned down to her level. It seemed a bit odd to her that this large winged pokemon would do that. "Yes I loved the battle. It was very intense, and engaging. I love to battle with Kitty sometimes, though I enjoy it we do not train as much as we used to. I still keep up the practice though." @Merciless Medic

Belle bowed her head a bit. "Sorry, if I made you feel bad I didn't really mean it...I was just saying that we had a weakness to fire...but you should have told me that earlier...then I won't have said anything....also don't worry really...sometimes I just sound like I am insulting someone...due to my voice but I don't do it on purpose so...that's just how I am" she apologized again as she rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly thinking of something to give a favor for until it hit her. "Would you mind coming with me for the moment Jacquel?" She asked lowering her paw from her head. @Merciless Medic

Persian was not quick enough to dodge the first attack, falling to the floor before it was hit by the second attack, but the feline refused to give up so easily. Getting back on its feet, the large cat glared at the Gallade, awaiting to hear Jamie's signal as it continued to glare at its opponent. Persian knew it was out of practice with battling, feeling more frustrated at itself than at the Gallade, growling in determination to fight as best it could like it was trained to do the moment it was born...before Jamie found the feline pokemon.

From where Jamie stood, the battle wasn't looking too good when Persian was hit by both attacks, causing Jamie to become concerned with the cat. Thinking of what the next attack should be, Jamie gave a long whistle, followed by a short whistle and a click. Maybe Fury Swipes would be a good attack as Persian ran at the Gallade again to carry out the attack.

A bit of time has passed, and by the time Victoria finished brushing Furfrou, she was approached by Maskerin and asked if she was ready to see Sakuny. "Of course!" Victoria said as she stood up from her seat and put away the brush in her backpack, "I can't wait to see which style she chose." She then looked down to her partner and asked, "You ready to see her too?"

Furfrou hopped off of the seat he was on and looked up to his trainer. "Frou!" He barked happily, indicating that he too was excited to see Sakuny.

Miel agreed and he stretched alongside Alex. His were a bit more basic than Alex's complex stretching exercise which reminded him of yoga. He got up as Alex was questioning him about what they could start on first. Technique. He nodded and walked over to a punching bag. "Well, who should do this first? I know I got my punches down, but my kicks could use some work."

He peered over to see how Shade was doing. She was sparring against someone and learning how to throw someone around and using their strengths against them. She had chosen someone who was a little shorter than him, but stockier. She managed to throw him down the ground by throwing him over her shoulder as he swung at her. Wow. He mumbled a little. "Well, glad to see she is learning a lot." (@EmoKitty21)

Meanwhile, Stror smiled wide. An early access pass? Just for him, besides the client? He couldn't put to words how special he felt in this moment. He scooped Kitty in a huge hug, unable to contain himself. Pyros just chuckled a little at the show of gratitude while Stror giggled and mumbled very quickly. "Ohthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou..."

Zarda smiled and nodded. <Ahh, that's good. Yes, keep practicing. I practice to be as strong as I possibly can be, so I can protect my companion. And aren't you an adorable little Pokemon? Sorry, I tend to act motherly to those I consider 'children' in my eyes. Being a child doesn't mean anything bad, it just means I want to keep you safe.> (@EmoKitty21)

Jacquel nodded and smiled sweetly at Belle. <Hey, don't sweat it too much.> When she said something about taking him somewhere, he looked back to his trainer to see him giving Kitty a bear hug. He chuckled at the site and figured that it was going to be okay to leave. He waved at Pyros, who saw him and he waved back. He then looked back at Belle. <Sure, take me where you need to.> He will follow alongside her when she travels. (@LunarSilvally)

Gallade couldn't dodge all of the Fury Swipes, and was struck by a few of them, bringing down his stamina quite a bit. "Alright Gallade, get close and use Close Combat!" Atticus yelled, Gallade ran towards Persian and attempted to grab the cat, before delivering a flurry of powerful punches and kicks.

blxex

Previously Jade Vos
The new girl finally had found out her first class, smiling with blissful satisfaction. Sneasel climbed up to her back and hopped onto her desk, watching her set her bag down on the table next to her Pokemon. "Want to go explore?" She asked her Dark and Ice-type friend, who instantly shook its head out of anxiety and dove into its trainer's bag, hiding there. "Sneasel..." Willow whispered, giving her friend a worried look, "Don't be like that, please... We'll get some friends if we look around." Sneasel still looks worried, not liking the idea. "Fine..." Willow grunts, leaving the classroom, which startled Sneasel and quickly dragged its protecting bag after it, not wanting to be alone. "That's what I thought," Willow teased, taking her bag and allowing Sneasel back onto her shoulders as they roam the halls, taking in the sight of small things.

"Well I guess I can go first. I have not really done this in awhile, so I might be rusty." Alex took a stance at a bag, and started to go through what he knew. It took him a bit, but he finally remembered some of the more complex moves he learned in the past.

Alex gave Miel time to correct his stance and movements. It seemed that Alex had been in a few different self defense classes in the past judging by his movements. He had a bit of fluidity in them that lended itself to the many marital arts variants.

Kitty laughed as she was picked up into a bear hug. She really did enjoy Stror's childlike happiness. Being someone who does not really like to be around others much, she could see herself being with him.

"You don't have to thank me, I would have sent you one anyways. I really do enjoy your content, and would have loved to see you review one of my games again." She had wrapped her arms around his neck to keep her balence, but to also looking into his eyes.

"Thank you, for calling me adorable. Me and Kitty used to compete in pokemon battles, untill last year. Her grandmother had gotten sick, so she had to cut her journey short and head back home. That was during our brake from school, she hopes to maybe pick up where she left off after her grandmother gets better as she is only one who takes care of her." Faith began to talk to the motherly fire type as she seemed so easy to talk to.

Maskerin nodded giving a smile. "Alright here she is" she said signaling Sakuny to come out with a shy look. Her Matron trim style was now a heart trim style as she turned all the way around as her trainer commanded her to. "Presenting the new trim style of Sakuny, the heart trim style" she said giving a smile. "Sakuny barked standing up on her hind legs as her front legs were in mid air as she spun completely around to show her style. "Frou!" She said barking before landing back on all four. @BlueMew392

Belle nodded before walking next to him before returning to the battle field she was training at. "As my apology for mistakenly insulting you..would you like to train with me?" She asked. "I like to test your power myself with my very own eyes and feel your strong aura coming from it if that's alright" she added making her long bone appear in her paw. @Merciless Medic

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Walking through the hallways, Willow held a collectable amount of books for himself. Notebooks, science book, math, english, you name it was held tightly in his grasp, careful to not drop any. Lots of people are outside fighting one another, and he had to say it was entertaining to watch for a while. Venny waddles next to him, holding two books for herself, croaking at him gently every once in a while whenever he lost track of where he was going. The male pointed at a locker, to which he was supposed to put the books in, and the duo placed the books aside to unlock the code.
Once everything was good to go, Willow closed the door of his locker and turns towards Venny, who laid on the ground whole waiting for him to stuff everything in.
"Okay now girl, let's continue on our way, I left the rest of my things in my other class anyways. We need to go retrieve before God knows who takes it." He said. Venny barked, her tiny tail wagging in a little loop as Willow picked her up in his arms, walking towards the direction they came from.

Collecting his notes together, Milo walks out, doing what he needs to do with it, snapping all the paper in one single binder and placing at his lunches away. He went through the records in case he misses anything, and he have to say maybe he did, though he couldn't possibly found out what. He took a while to figure that out, spending the rest of his time doing so before leaving the room to which he came.
Taking a sip from his water bottle, he was on his way to his own locker, until he sees Maskerin, with another girl he thinks, outside the window. Smiling, he leans out the open window, resting his arms on the window railing, waving at the girls.
"Oi Maskerin!" He calls, "How're you doing down there, made a new friend I suppose? Or is are you two already familiar with one another? Hello there!" He greeted Victoria cheerfully too, nodding at her.
"You two trimming furfrou fur or something? Sakuny looks different now." He commented, pointing at the said pokemon.

@LunarSilvally @BlueMew392

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
(@LunarSilvally Haha, you mean 'Kiki'? Venny is with Willow, not Milo.)

"Haha, she looks great!" He complimented, waving a bit at Sakuny too. "Her fur is really glossy now, very pretty," he said, tucking his binder in. Kiki chirped in agreement, flying downwards to meet them, flying around Sakuny to get a closer look at her new fur.
"Kiki is doing well as you can see, I think he drank some of my morning coffee, couldn't really stay still. Man, I need to watch my coffee cup much closer now." He laughs, "He's going to get a caffeine rush if I don't, I hope pokemons can drink coffee, heard that dog breeds couldn't but I don't know about keychains."

(oops xD)

Maskerin laughed. "Well thank you Milo....I kind of did it myself and I used a special shampoo for her hair but overall it came out well friend hehe and well...I don't know if it's a good idea to give Pokemon coffee....but if you want to see Kiki go caffeine crazy....then be my guest...friend hehe..." She said as Sakuny barked to Kiki as a hello. Suddenly Key popped out of nowhere to see Kiki. "Greetings Key!" She said giving a smile.

@Willow Tree

Both Victoria and Furfrou were amazed at the sight of Sakuny's new trim. "Wow, amazing!" Victoria said with bit of a gasp beforehand, "She looks adorable with those hearts. Though that's not to say she wasn't adorable already, but still....I wouldn't be surprised if Sakuny is able to pull off every style."

Furfrou was just speechless as he merely stared at Sakuny in complete awe. He was just mesmerized at how good Sakuny looks with her new trim.

Before Victoria could say anything else about Sakuny's Heart Trim, she heard a voice call out to them from above and looked up to see that it was a boy, who seems to familiar to Maskerin. "Hello, the name is Victoria," she said to Milo, as Maskerin calls him, with a tip of her fedora. Somehow, Milo's name sounded a bit familiar to her. The more she thought about it, the more she recalled hearing about some of the boys in school being jealous of a particular boy, named Milo, that was around Maskerin a lot. She then figured this one might be the one.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Seeing Kiki go caffeine crazy is the last thing I want on my agenda," he chuckled, "I rather never find out, it's better that way." He said. "Don't forget to comb your furfrou's hair by the way, I know you probably knew but it wouldn't hurt to remind you." He told her. "Gimme a second, I'll join you girls down there, I'm just going to put my things away. See ya down there Maskerin, oh, and you too Victoria." He said, waving at them one last time before disappearing, walking on to do what he said he had to do.

Kiki flew back a bit, startled by Key's sudden entrance, appearing out of nowhere. He huffs, crossing his chains together and tries to look unaffected by her unintentional jump scare.
"It's Ki'ki'," he reminded her, "you left out one 'ki', it's your name then instead of mine." He piped. He flew down again, to observe Sakuny a bit more. "So, Sakuny, you changed up your fur again huh, really fashionable!" He averted his arm so it made a square in front of him, as if he was taking a picture. "What's next you're going to pull off? A handy dandy trim? A sharp diamond trim? Oo, or perhaps a sassy debutante trim? Would be very impressive."