• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Royal Academy Roleplay

Fight between Turtonator and Hatterene ended quickly, one psycho cut and Clint's pokemon was defeated.
"I wonder if to continue.. As we really may blow them from the arena and I.." Clint started.
"Don't worry" said Ophelia and threw great ball. Alolan Ninetails came from it "Keep our friends safe" She said to pokemon. "So Clint, where is your partner"
-
"Oh, he really loves to fly around, when I am in school. Give me a second" said Clint and He pulled a small flute out of his pocket. He played nice melodie and after a while, everyone could hear a loud roar "Flyyyg~"

Flygon landed in the middle of the arena in great speed. He turned around to Clint and rushed at him after a second and bit his head. "Flyy~"
"I am also happy to see you, but... We have kinda battle to win, can I count on you, Serpent?"
Serpent turned around to Hatterene and nod to his trainer, determined.

Maskerin smiled giving a small chuckle. "That Milo....right Sakuny...?" She asked her looking down at her. "Frou!" She barked wagging her tail before her eyes caught on Furfrou again like he was in a daze. "Frou!("Um....Earth to Furfrou...you...alright.....you seem in a daze....") She said raising one of her paws to paw at his nose. "We should wait here for him Victoria, if that's ok?" She asked her. @BlueMew392 @Willow Tree

Key chuckled. "Oh I know Kiki, my apologies but hurry up down to Maskerin alright. See you in a bit friend" Key gave a gentle smile before floating back over to Maskerin. @Willow Tree

She was watching the whole time seeing Clint pop out a Flygon. "Hm, nice Flygon he has" she said as Blue nodded. "I like Gem to watch how this Flygon battles" she added taking out another Luxury ball as it popped open revealing her own Flygon Gem. "Look Gem, why don't you watch this Flygon and see how it battles, you may give it some pointers if the Flygon needs it" she said as Gem nodded watching the other Flygon battle. @Clite of Dragonbow

Victoria watched Maskerin and Milo interact with one another and took note of Maskerin's behavior towards him, which got her wondering. Could there be something going between the two? After watching Milo pop his head back inside, Victoria turned to Maskerin with a slightly raised eyebrow and a bit of a smirk. "I don't mind, but tell me, is there some kind of special relationship between you two?" She asked, curious to see Maskerin's reaction to her question.

After Sakuny raised her paw at him, Furfrou snapped out of the trance and quickly shook his head a bit. "F-Frou... F-Furfrou Frou. (S-Sorry about that.... Y-You just look so amazing that I couldn't help but be mesmerized.)" He said with a bit of a light blush.

Maskerin looked to Victoria blushing quickly red. "N-No nothing like that!" She said denying. "We are just very good friends th-that's all hehe" she said standing next to Milo as she nudged her elbow to Milo to say something and help her out here.

Sakuny blushed shyly looking away before looking bad at him giving a gentle smile. "Frou....Furfrou...("Thank you....Furfrou....really...") She said wagging her tail a bit to the compliment as she sat down before raising her paw to touch his nose again before lowering it down to the ground again. @BlueMew392 @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Placing his things away and slamming the locker door shut, Milo clapped his hands together before going out to meet the girls. He caught on to some of the things they were saying, mostly on Maskerin's part,so he didn't really know what they were talking about, so he assume they were talking about their relationship.
When he arrived, Maskerin nudged him, as if signalling for him to do something. He blinks at her cluelessly, dumbfounded at her request for a few while like the airhead he is. Whatever they were talking about, guess he'll just play along with what he had just heard Maskerin said, close friends and such.
"Oh yeah, mm hmm, Maskerin and I are pretty good friends," he chided, not helpin Maskerin's case in the least, only leading on to what she had already said, just rewording it. "Known each other for quite a while now, inseparable pair," he went on, "you should see her performance every now and then, it's amazing!" He said, starting to go off topic with it. "It's impossible to count the numbers of boys trying to hook up with her right now, she really got her hands full!" He smiles at her cheekily before turning back to Victoria. "And er... I actually only just came so...what were you two talking about?" He looks between the two girls curiously, confused on the subject. "I kind of just went off with what comes to mind, but maybe I can rephrase my answer if I actually know what we're talking about to begin with." He laughs, sticking a tongue out jokingly.

Maskerin looked to Milo. "Those are just fans...Milo....they are only attracted to me because of my performance....and how well I perform it...idk if they see me as just me...you know...when I have fans...I want them to see me as me and not only the performances....Sakuny understands this as well....since she wears the styles elegantly attracting other male Furfrou....which is why she is very shy towards the male of the gender...." She answered. @Willow Tree @BlueMew392

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Oh I'm sure they do, they wouldn't like you for nothing right? Then again, you probably have to get to know them too, or else you might end up with a hooligan for all we know," he laughs, then fake shivers, "would be a nightmare." He jokes. "You received a lot of love notes again by the way, just the other day, I don't know if you saw them yet, you're always so indifferent about those." He said, "Those boys are desperate, there's even girls hitting on you," he teases, "you're attracting a whole lot of people here, maybe took a liking on one of them yet? You gotta, there's so much, how do you not notice any of them?" He scoffs, "Poor things going out of their ways to impress you dearie." He laughs.
He looks to Victoria for a while, observing her up and down, whistling a bit. "And Victoria! I don't think I know you, though I do see the name quite a lot, it's not exactly uncommon." He greets, "You two hanging out here huh, I'm the only one without a furfrou here, I feel left out," he giggled, casting out Ditti, who was in the form of a furfrou, Pharoah trim. "There, fair now right?" He chirped, prodding Ditti a bit, "Oi, I didn't cast you out for a fashion show, why are you suddenly so well groomed?" He teases. The Ditto gurgled and barked at him in furfrou languages and sat down with a sass, sweeping their tail mockingly at their trainer. A vein popped on Milo's forehead and he clenched his fist melodramatically. "Hey, did I spoil you too much, just because you're a Ditto and I-" he stops and just slumps, gave up already. "-nevermind, you're already spoiled to the point of no return." He sighs, "I'm not going easy on any of you guys again." He told them. Ditti only swished their tail again, as in a 'no you're not'.

"Oh really? That blush of yours doesn't justify your claim," Victoria commented with a giggle after confirming that Maskerin might have feelings for the boy and before hearing her say that she and Milo were just good friends. She then heard Milo talk about how they were an inseparable pair, how many of the boys were out for her hand, and how talented Maskerin is with her performances. She watched the two interact with each other again and noted that Milo was a bit of a tease with her, which makes Victoria wonder if he's aware of any feelings Maskerin may have for him given that he just teased her about not taking an interest to one of her fans yet. Not to mention that, for a brief moment, the way he was observing Victoria kinda looked like he was checking her out. 'Oh yeah, he probably doesn't know alright,' she thought to herself after catching that. "Oh, yeah. I am kind of a hot topic among some of the students too," she replied to Milo after he said that he's seen her name before.

Victoria thought to herself for a bit and decided that it would be best to leave Maskerin and Milo alone so they could spend time together. "You know, I would love to stay and chat some more, but I just remembered that I have some things I need to take care of," she said and then turned to Maskerin, "Meaning we'll have to continue our little conversation another time, and maybe with some updates too." After saying that, she gave Maskerin a wink as a way to signal her for what she's really doing. "C'mon, Furfrou. Time for us to depart."

"Frou!" Furfrou barked after looking up at his trainer before turning back to Sakuny. "Furfrou. Fur. (Looks like I'll see you later. Take care.)" He said with a light blush and booped Sakuny's nose with his.

"See you two tomorrow!" Victoria said and took off with Furfrou behind her before they were soon out of Milo and Maskerin's sight.

Last edited:

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Bopping Ditti on the nose, Milo pokes at the Egyptian design on their head. He looks to Victoria and waves at her as she bids farewell, smiling as she ran off with her furfrou hot on her trail. He didn't really catch the wink Victoria had cast to Maskerin, and merely watch as she disappears.
"See you then!" He calls after her, stopping to watch her figure turns into a distant silhouette. As soon as she's gone, he turns to Maskerin again, still smiling.
"So, what are you going to do now?" He asks, tilting his head, "the free time is lasting too long, I'm getting suspicious with the school system." He fan himself with his hand lamely, moving his neck here and there. "Perhaps taking your furfrou on a walk? I heard dog pokemons like those." His eyes squint at the news, "Or was it wolves? Wolves and dogs are distant relatives right? So they both are included in this fact correct? Ack, I never pay attention in class now do I." He whines, "Whatever, wolves or dogs, all the same to me, any pokemon can like walks and exercise to their own preference."

Maskerin waved Victoria goodbye. "Take care Victoria and be careful alright...and remember what I told you about that thing" she reminded her before looking to Milo. "Well....if you want to walk with me you can um is there something you would like to go to...and also....I do pay attention to those letters but...I'm not interested in them...and I am a straight girl.....but...I do....have.....nevermind...it's not important....I highly doubt he has those types of feelings towards me anyway....so why bother....hehe....come on Sakuny....time for a walk..." She said to the heart trimmed Furfrou.

Sakuny barked blushing slightly to the boop on her nose but shook her head giving a smile. "Frou!("Take care Furfrou....be careful and be aware of your surroundings.......please...") She said watching him leave but had whined softly to him leaving before she looked up at her trainer by the call of her own name. She barked allowing her to place the harness carefully on her chest before the sparkled leash was clipped on. @Willow Tree @BlueMew392

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Oh? What's this I'm hearing?" Milo duck in front of her, a teasing glint in his eyes, "Does my dearie actually have a crush? On a boy? Without me knowing?" He chides, "Don't avoid the topic so fast now dear, I'm sure whoever they are, they'll like you back. I mean, who wouldn't?" He points out, "For all they know, you're the best woman in this world, it's their mistake for not taking you when this is a once in a blood moon chance that nobody else gets the honor to have." He jokes. "You don't usually like someone, you avoid boys like the plague, this man must've caught you real good if you were to be the one to like them first." He smiles, "You don't have to tell me who he is though, I won't press since I wouldn't like to tell either if it were me, but I'm happy to see that you're getting yourself out there. Once we graduate, there's a less likely chance we'll ever see each other again, we're probably all busy with college, or travelling the world for goals different from one another. If by luck we ended up doing the same things once more, guess hanging out once in a while would've been a blessing enough." He said. "Aw, saying that makes me miss you already, and you're right here." He chuckles shortly.
He then sighs, running a hand through his hair once more, his expressions solemn for a second. He taps his foots impatiently, as if stuck on a hard question in his head and there was nothing that he could think of to solve it. Finally, he looks up to her and smiles, gesturing for them to get going with the walk.
"You know, let's worry about those when we actually graduate, for now, just know that I'm very pleased to hear someone has finally caught your eyes. You don't judge a man by the cover, so whoever he is must be good for your taste." He told her, "Once we go separate ways, you'll at least still have then by your side, that alone eases my mind enough." He said, stepping to follow her once she starts walking.

Maskerin blushed shyly glancing away avoiding eye contact with his. "I...I....want to tell him....after....I finish my...senior year.....but....if I did....tell him my feelings.....would he.....have the same feelings for me....and take it seriously.....I want him to....accept...me for who I am....not because....I am talented....and pretty all the time.....there's....more to me...then that.......I might just continue to....follow my coordinating.....but....I don't want to go at it alone....but that would be selfish of me to tag someone along....when they have their dreams to forfill....like my brother for example....I can't just follow him....where ever he goes forever.....I'm not a kid anymore.......and he has dreams of his own...." She said sighing walking next to him as Sakuny walked beside her looking up at her. "I'm...boring you aren't I...?" She asked him.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Hm? Of course not!" He chirped, "Nothing you say is ever really boring, there's always something new to hear from you all the time, one day I learned you're good at coordinating, the next I learn you can grown furfrou trims, then it'll be that you're an awesome cook, and now I found out you like somebody! The list goes on!" He told her. "With someone this interesting, I'm sure your crush will like it, I like it for sure!" He encouraged. "If he rejects you, I'll go and get at him, how's that?" He laughs, "I'll probably lose but it gets my message across eh?" He chimes cheerfully.
"And having someone to stay by your side isn't a selfish request, it just shows them just how devoted you are. If they love you, they wouldn't mind throwing away their dreams for yours to come truth." He told her, "And trust me, you're more than just a pretty doll face. My dearie is better than that, there are millions of things I can name of you than just a trophy up for grabs." He said, then proceeds to name the things, counting each fingers as he did so.
"Let's see...you're strong, vulnerable, sweet, smart, sympathetic, kind, understanding, polite, patient..." he went on, then grins at her, about to go on his last finger. "I would keep going, but as you can see, my hands only have so much fingers for me to count, hee hee, I'll lose track of how many good things there are about you then, but here," He lift up his last finger, his pinkie, and twiddle it at her lightheartedly. ",I want to at least say you're special, the pinkie will take that one." He told her. "Victoria must've thought you were more than just a pretty bookcase too, she didn't seem to hang out with you just to get more popular than she already is, if so, she would've stayed." He said, "Stayed so the other kids can catch on y'know? See that she's hanging out with the celebrity among girls," he laughs, "but she went and left cause she's obviously not that type of person, friends like that are worth keeping." He told her. "I'd keep people like that around for sure, you should too." He grins, "But it's not my place to tell you what to do, it's not my life I'm controlling here, you go be what you want to be, ignore any suggestions if it doesn't suit you. Don't let them put words in your mouth," he warns her, "it ever end up nice, that, I know."
To change the topic once more, he knelt down to her height, cocking his eyebrow teasingly at her. "But hey, if you do get that boy, that'll get me off the hitlist right? You know how many students are going to try ambush me on my way back to the dorms? Apperantly dumping paint on my front doorstep wasn't satisfying enough," he laughs dryly, then whispers, "lemme tell you, I got about just as much threats as you do with love notes, I think we're on equal hands here." He chuckles a bit, "None of them did as the threats said they'll do, cowards, aren't they.

Maskerin was actually amazed on what Milo thought about her as a person as she gave a gentle and sweet smile. Sakuny was surprised as well but managed a smile as well wagging her heart tipped tail. "Milo...that's the sweetest words anyone has send to me....really I thank you....I am grateful to have met you friend really...I am and I thank you for thinking I am at least something special in your eyes...but even so I don't want someone giving up their dreams for my sake.....I like them to follow their dreams as well as mine..." She said before thinking of something for the moment. "But....even so....I know I do have haters here and there which is caused by jealousy....many are jealous of me because of how talented I am at things and how...pretty I am which can create a problem for me which is why I have Lavi my shiny Delphox to calm the situation for me....since she is able to think quickly on how to stop it...but I am happy you would hit the guy if he broke my fragile art like that...even if....you do lose...hehe" she laughed at the thought as her hand ran through his curly hair as she grabbed one in her small hand. "So curly....like a curly fry..hehe" she laughed again before letting it go as Sakuny barked approaching Milo as she placed her front paws on his chest licking his face. @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Aw, no prob dearie, if you ever want someone to inflate your ego, you know who to call~" he chimes happily. "Haters can be haters for all they like, in the end, it doesn't change a thing, you're still better than them. They just think that if they could tower over you like how they wish to, they can become what they're not." He told her, "I wouldn't mind them too much if I were you, ignore them and they'll leave on their own once they've realize there's nothing to gain. If they continues still, maybe then you should talk to someone, like me!" He pokes his two cheeks playfully, sticking his tongue out childishly. "I won't hit a girl of course, but you get the point." He laughs.
Maskerin then pluck a strand of his curls in her hand, wording her awe at how it represents a fry. He took in a offended gasp, melodramatically placing a hand on his chest and forehead, as if the comment had struck him sick. He fakes a choke, and wiped away an imaginary tear, humoring them.
"How dare you compare me to one of those no good McDonald junks? After my compliments for you," he laughs, "After all, to you, my beautiful traits are nothing better than sliced potatoes." He giggles, "Oh woe is I, my heart has been strike in a way more than once. Lord have mercy on thee," he recited. Grinning at Maskerin, he leans down and ruffles his hair playfully. "Is it a pretty fry at least?" He jokes, rubbing one hand on Sakuny, who had bounced near his chest, licking him.

Maskerin chuckled before it went into a laugh. "Haha yes...I nice golden colored one...fresh out of the oven....my dear....that is dipped in ketchup....hehe....but I guess your right.....I do try my best to ignore them....thou....kind of hard not too you know...hehe....but at least you are really good at making me laugh and be funny....hehe....please..don't make me die of laughter friend......but at least tell me it's a baked potato...." She said chuckling ruffling his hair a bit as Sakuny got down barking afterwards from receiving a pet from Milo as Missy went behind Milo and hugged him from behind with her cloth like hands giving a smile.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Haha, tell me how it taste once you ate it, I'm curious," he laughs, nudging her teasingly. "But don't you worry, if it taste bad, at least I won't be bald." He jokes. When she continues on about dying of laughter, he giggles whilst being hugged by her pokemon. "No can do dearie, you're not seeing the end of this good boy yet, he's going to be the cause of your ultimate downfall." He said, pretending to be serious, "At least he'll come to your funeral." He added.

After leaving Milo and Maskerin alone together, Victoria entered the building the lockers were in and started to make her way to her locker, with Furfrou walking beside her like always. "Milo seems like a good guy, although his teasing leaves me a bit concerned," she said to the normal-type as they walked, "Maskerin doesn't seem to mind it at all, however I can't help but feel that he could accidentally hurt her if he goes a bit too far with it. Hmm...hopefully that does not happen, because those two would make a cute couple." Furfrou barked in agreement.

Once she reached her locker, Victoria opened it and took out her violin case that she stored when she arrived at school. She then closed her locker, exited the building, and went to find a private area for herself. As she walked around the school, she passed by the gym, to which she came to a stop at. Inside she saw many students practicing self-defense and honing their skills in Pokémon Battles. "Looks like the after school classes we've heard about," she said to her Furfrou as most of her attention then went towards the Pokémon Battles, "Someday....we're going to be doing that throughout all of the regions." Once again, Furfrou barked in agreement. After a few more seconds of watching the students, Victoria resumed on walking and trying to find a private area for herself.

Maskerin chuckled. "No...I won't let you be bald even if it does taste bad..." She chuckled as she looked at the time. "Oh my....it's that late....geez....I am going to worry my brother if I don't get home....um I have to go Milo...but it was nice walking with you...I'll see you later...." She said kissing his cheek as a goodbye. "Come Sakuny and Missy, time to head home" she said as Missy let go of Milo going back beside her. "Be careful getting home ok and watch out for Pokemon Poachers.....I heard they are dangerous to mess with...and take your Pokemon...." She finished before waving goodbye as she placed her sun hat on before walking off alone.

She continued to watch Ophelia and Clint battle as Gem was on close watch as well. "Alright guys I will call it, on the right side Clint and his Flygon and on my left is Ophelia and Hatterene let the battle begin once again!" She said. "Umbre!" "Flygon!" The girls said giving a smile.

@Willow Tree @Clite of Dragonbow

Last edited:

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo blinked at her, surprised into shock.
He didn't expect the kiss, not so casually placed anyways, but maybe perhaps it's just how she says goodbye, and he smiles at that, leaning back and holding his cheek.
"Aw man, shouldn't you be saving that goodbye kiss for your crush?" he laughs, "What would he think of me if he knew I got the first kiss? Or the second? Third? The hell I know how many boys you kissed, but damn, now that I'm off the other boys' hit list, I might as well be on their hit list next, it's a never-ending cycle for me huh," he chirped.
He leans down, only at the neck, to peck her gently on her forehead, brushing aside her hair as he kissed her. It was merely a revenge gesture, no more than that. He stood up once more and grins at her, his hands in his pocket.
"There~ now we're even," he chides, then waves at her as she proceeds to leave, "You be careful too alright? Pokemon poachers do go after the prettier ones." he told her, "I think troubling JC with school safety is the last thing she wants, even if she'll do it no questions asks." he pointed out, and watches as she walks off. He turns towards his team, returning Ditti and hooks his around through the hole belonging to Kiki, who chirped playfully at him.
"Hm? What's that? No Kiki, she has a crush..." he answered, then pauses to listen to what Kiki had to say next, "what, no I am not stealing his girl! And I was not checking that Victoria girl out. Stop with the fake assumptions!" he slaps at the keychain, who cackles and flew off his arm, a good distance away once more. Milo fumed at the pokemon, ready to grab them if need be.
"See if I'll get you another key for collection..." he mutters, walking back to his dorm.

Maskerin blushed shyly due to him kissing her forehead as in thought. "-well....the guy I really like is you Milo....but....I'm just too shy to say it....I only wish I had a bit more confidence in myself....to tell you....-" she thought closing her eyes blushing to herself as Sakuny watched her giving a smile to herself as Missy was on the other side of her. She had to go through a forest path but was unaware of the poachers inside the forest but Sakuny felt it as she barked to Maskerin in warning. "Huh...Sakuny...what is it?" She asked her. "Frou! Furfrou!" She said whining. "Oh....are you sure you sense them....here?" She asked her. "Frou!" She nodded. "Alright....let's hurry then..." She said picking up the pace but as Sakuny sensed the Pokemon Poachers did appear as Sakuny stood in front of Maskerin growling in warning as she barked. "Oh would you look it here....I found a pretty girl and her pretty Furfrou....yes and they are both cute....get them!" He said. "Lavi help me please!" She said throwing her Pokeball as it popped open revealing a shiny female Delphox. "Delphox!" She said using Psychic to stop them in their tracks throwing them aside but more had appeared. "Sakuny! Get help...I don't think I can hold them off by myself!" She commanded but Sakuny had hesitated not wanting to leave Maskerin but she knew Lavi was with her so leaped off to get help leash dragging on the floor. Sakuny barked loudly hoping that Milo and Victoria's Furfrou caught her call as she ran out of the forest path searching for them both.

@Willow Tree @BlueMew392

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Alright...and there's math homework...some projects to finish...alone...damn, students these days just never help out in projects anymore huh," Milo whines, still walking with Kiki flying by his side, ready to dodge if his trainer smack him. "Maybe I should go find my group partners, they need to put in some efforts too, I'm not doing everything for them again, those lazy butts." He said. Kiki chirped in agreement, bouncing lightly in the air cheerfully. But then he stops, hearing a distant bark ringing through the air. The Keychain cooed in confusion, then yanked on Milo's sleeves, tugging at him. Milo stops, and turns, cocking an eyebrow at his partner pokemon, suspicious as to why they'll suddenly get so close with no fear of getting a cuff to the head.
"Yes? What's wrong Kiki?" He asks, then was instantly silenced by his partner, who pressed a thin hand to his mouth, shushing him. With the air clear of sounds, it was easy for Milo to hear a bark, no doubt Sakuny's; he heard her bark enough to know it's her. The bark was a sound of distress and Milo instantly pushed Kiki away from his mouth.
"Sakuny!" He turns to face his pokemon, "That's Sakuny right?!" He demands, and Kiki nodded his head. "What is it? Is she lost? Where's Maskerin? Ack, there's no time to answer questions, let's go!" He said, sending out Ditti immediately. But Milo didn't order Ditti to change into a transportation pokemons, only had them to remain the same- he must be ready for any possible mistakes and having his all changing pokemon next to him to aid him up is the safest choice.
With everything at the ready, he sprinted back to which he came, looking around. "Sakuny!" He calls, "Where are you girl? Come out, please don't tell me you're playing with me." He shouts, doubting that Sakuny will fake a distress call. Kiki and Ditti calls out too, with Phoenix casted out later to join them. The team went off on different directions, though not far from one another, in case they gets separated.

Sakuny heard Milo's voice as she barked leaping towards the direction of Milo's voice. She used her nose to find Milo much faster as she saw the curly haired boy. "Furfrou! Frou!" She whined grabbing ahold of his pants and tugged at it desperately to follow her as she leaped off again and a quick speed. Maskerin, Pheonix, and Missy were fighting off the Poachers while Sakuny got help but it proved to be difficult to get them away since they sent of their Pokemon to help. She was scared...like really scared. "-Milo! Help...please....-" she said in thought crying softly. The battle between the poachers and Maskerin didn't end well as Lavi and Missy were caught in the net but Lavi had a firm grip on the scared Maskerin growling to stay away and not touch her. They were placed in the back of the truck before it shut driving away but the only thing that was left was Maskerin's sun hat and Lavi's fire stick which had dropped on the floor. Lavi was in the back as she used Psychic to communicate with Pheonix. "Pheonix....if you can hear me respond to me....please....I'm starting to fear right now....-" she said holding Maskerin desperately.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo gasp and covers his mouth in shock. And to think Maskerin told him to watch out for poachers.
Too late did he comprehend the situation, as Maskerin and her team were slung into a truck, driving away. Panic gripped him as he didn't know what to do then, he had never been in an actual kidnapping, the event was too stressful. But the one that was taken away was his friend, he couldn't just let her go.
"Kiki, Ditti, Phoenix," he calls, "after them! Do not stop for anything! Use psychic!" He orders. The three pokemon, though they had went in different ways, still heard the command, and shot towards where they heard the truck. Ditti was the first to arrive, suddenly smashing downwards from the sky, onto the front window of the truck. He slush and morph bigger and bigger, completely blocking off their view of where they're driving. The truck was th slowed down, by psychic, which were focused on the wheels by Kiki. He shrilled as he rips off the two wheels he held onto, which can only stop the truck so far since it can continue forward with the front two wheels. The truck itself was then lifted, by Phoenix this time, who came in last. He was careful not to smash the truck, and he held it there for the time being, seeing that the girls are still inside. Ditti gurgles and grew a bit bigger, grabbing onto the handle of the door and from there, transformed into hard titanium, locking the door in place in case the poachers sends out their pokemons. If their pokemon are elsewhere, then Ditti will leave that for Kiki to handle. They're not combat pokemons, but they know strategy well enough from performance.
Milo couldn't catch up, and he wouldn't try that hard,he trust his team to be able to handle it. Not to mention, he had an egg to take care of. He knelt down to Sakuny's height, petting her gently.
"There there now Sakuny, everything will be fine," he assures her, flipping out his phone and typing in a number. From there, he exchange words with the police, telling them the location and where he assume the poachers will be in. After a short talk, he snap his phone shut. "Officer Jenny will take care of this, a trusted adult is much more reliable." He pointed out, standing. "You should go find JC, or Shadow, or anyone else stronger than me. My pokemons can only hold on for so long,they aren't made for battles, not with me there. They will be stuck with no command. I'm going after them, it's much needed." He said. "I don't know where JC and Shadow might be, so just find anyone you think can help. If I don't make it, at least rest assure knowing someone else can help." He reasoned.
"But...is it a good idea to leave you alone? You barely manage to escape yourself...what if the poachers find you again..." he said, confused on what to do. He knelt down to her again, patting her freshly groomed fur, which now held slight bits of leaves in them. "Are you okay being by yourself? Maybe I shouldn't leave you...it's too risky..." the boy grimaced. He don't know what to do, so he's leaving Sakuny to choose for herself.

Sakuny whined looking up to Milo until she heard a familiar bark as a Star trimmed Furfrou and a shiny Yamask appeared with a young man with a dark Russian blue mask on that was with silver outlined. He had the same hair color as Maskerin also wearing a scarf like her but dark gray. Sakuny barked wagging her tail as she ran up to the Star trimmed Furfrou nudging him gently. The young man just nodded to the young man as if to say not to worry about Sakuny being left alone. "He is more then capable of handling this Milo so just leave it to Mask here" a voice said as Shadow had appeared with Sparkx beside him. "I knew I felt something was wrong and who to guess I was right...." He sighed standing next to Milo. "I sense others around so leave this to Mask and I just focus on getting Maskerin back home safe and stay with her there alright until we come back" he told him before pulling out a Pokeball. "Leo let's go!" He said as a female Luxray appeared out of it. "Luxray!" She said as Mask sent out Phantom his Decidueye. "Go Milo!"

Lavi used Psychic to break open the back door holding Maskerin firmly in her arms who was trembling. "Quickly Pheonix, no time for fox trouble, we need to get back home and let Shadow and Mask handle this!" She said pulling him along.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
At this point Milo couldn't get anymore surprised. First Mask and Shadow showing, and then next knowing that there were more people around them that he fails to detect. His mind was confused enough already, but then they told him to go, whether to leave or to go after Maskerin, he don't even know anymore.
"Alright!" He nods, standing up, holding his bag close to himself. He ran towards the direction where the truck went, calling out for his pokemons, whom he don't know whether they got Maskerin or not.

Phoenix nodded, lifting his head and letting out a chorus of barking and whining. Ditti peeked over from the truck, and released the poachers from their grasp, slipping off the edge and into the arms of Phoenix, who gripped the blob to not let them slip away. Kiki shrilled and follows after them, spinning in circles as he looked front to back, cautious of more poachers. Hearing their trainer's call, Phoenix immediately took lead, dragging Lavi along instead. "I hear my trainer, this way!" He orders.

Milo halts, seeing the herd of pokemons he calls for already coming towards him. He pales, and laughs nervously as they tower over him, and Phoenix scoops him up.
"Wah! Let me go Pheonix! I can walk perfectly by myself- do not hold me by the collar, you trying to hang me?!" He shouts immediately. Phoenix rolls his eyes and sauntered into a nice hidden place among the trees. "Where too?" He asks Lavi, then looks to his trainer, who glares up at him.
"At least put me in a comfortable position," he muttered. Phoenix huffed and flips him so he was in a bridal style hold. Though he's comfortable now for sure, the hold was embarrassing. Giving Phoenix a stank eye, Milo tilted his head backwards to look behind Phoenix's arm.
"Maskerin, you alright?" He calls, "Your brother and Shadow came to your aid, they told me to take you home and stay with you until then." He explains, "Are you hurt anywhere? Everyone with you? The poachers didn't take anyone right?" He asks, "Oh, and Sakuny is safe, don't worry."

Lavi looked down to Maskerin seeing how scared she was to even speak. She looked to Milo before reaching out her paw to his forehead as she closed her eyes using Psychic to communicate with him. "-She is much too scared to respond so I have to calm her down before she can speak again...-" she told him before lifting her paw off his forehead before looking to Pheonix. "Just follow me Pheonix alright...." She said a bit scared herself as her ears went back a bit to show it as she made her way up the forest path to her house.

Mask and Shadow on the other hand were fighting off the rest of the poachers Pokemon before they were comprehended by Officer Jenny. He looked to Mask then the Furfrou siblings Sakuri and Sakuny seeing they were alright. "We should go back and catch up to Maskerin and the others" he said seeing him nod as he returned Phantom for his hard work. Shadow did the same with Leo returning her for a well done before they headed up to the forest path.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo closes his eyes as Lavi placed a hand on his head, communicating with him Maskerin's current situation. He sighs, and slump down into Phoenix's hold, letting Ditti slush onto his stomach lazily. He rest his head back, as if sleeping, placing a hand over his closed eyes, and sighs again, except deeper.
Phoenix looks down with a worried whine, nudging him gently. When he didn't respond, Phoenix decided to leave him as he is and looks to Lavi.
"Alright, lead the way," he said, following Lavi.

Lavi made her way further into the forest before a elegant house was seen as she approached the door before opening it with Psychic. She placed the frightened Maskerin down before shutting the door. "I'll talk with Maskerin so....just get yourself settled I will be able to calm her since I have a way of doing so...." Lavi said as she sighed bending down to Maskerin and speaking with her.

Shadow and Mask were coming closer to the house watching their surroundings just in case any other Pokemon Poachers laid around.

@Willow Tree

In the blink of an eye, Persian was caught in a flurry of kicks and punches, unable to escape the attack as it tried to defend itself any way it could. As Jamie frantically thought of what to do next, a glimpse of purple caught his attention as he stared at something that was floating behind Atticus. His eyes widened as a look of dread could be seen on his face before he began waving his arms in the air in attempt to warn Atticus to move away.

The purple thing floating behind Atticus was a Haunter. Jamie's Haunter to be exact. It had grown impatient with being kept in its pokeball and decided to come out of its own accord, How it managed to get out without alerting its trainer was something the pokemon had become good at, almost seeing it as a mere game. A large grin was on Haunter's face as it hovered just behind Atticus' head, its grin parting just slightly as it waited. If Atticus were to turn around, the Haunter would give him a paralyzing lick in response.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Okay then...please take care of her," Milo said, lifting his hand from his eyes and fiddling with a strand of his curl, playing with it in a near stressful manner, as if the situation he was caught in had finally sink in. "I still can't believe it...her getting caught in a ln accident like that...man, what kind of guy am I, leaving a girl to go off alone like that." He moans, rubbing his eyes with both his hands. Phoenix placed him down, Ditti sliding down from his stomach to meet with Kiki, who flew in. He lazily petted his pokemons, whilst waiting for Maskerin to be calmed.
He certainly hope she'll be alright, it must've been a traumatizing experience.

Lavi just comforted Maskerin by doing what she did to Milo to communicate and that she was here and everything would be ok. Maskerin looked to her with tearful eyes as she managed to calm down and give her shy smile like she always did. She gently wiped her tears as Lavi smiled back to her before she stood up and approached Milo. "Um.....Milo....?" She said glancing away from him shy wanting to say something. @Willow Tree

She saw the draw between Clint and Ophelia seeing Clint approach her in a shy way. She was a bit confused so has to ask him. "Is everything alright Clint?" She asked as Gem and Blue looked to him in confusion as well. @Clite of Dragonbow

After a bit of walking, Victoria finally found an area that was quiet, surrounded with trees, and with no one around. "Perfect," she said to herself. She brought out a Pokéball and let out the Pokémon that was inside it, which was a Bulbasaur.

"Bulbasaur~!" The grass-type said cheerfully. Furfrou turned to Bulbasaur and greeted him by saying, "Frou!" "Bulba!" Bulbasaur greeted back. The two then faced Victoria while sitting next to each other.

As the Pokémon conversed, Victoria opened the violin case she's been carrying and took out her violin. She tuned it a bit and turned to her Pokémon. "You two ready?" She asked them, and both Pokémon cried out cheerfully in reply. Victoria smiled and looked at her violin, remembering how she hated playing it and being forced to take violin lessons when she was little. Now, she doesn't mind possessing the talent at all anymore as she now plays it as a side hobby and to help clear her mind every now and then. With a deep breath and her eyes closed, she got her violin and bow ready and started to play it. She wasn't playing any song in particular, just some warm up exercises that she came up with herself.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Hmmmm?" He hums back in reply, looking up to see her, "Oh hey there, you alright now dear?" He asks, looking her up and down. He stood up and walks to her, pacing around her, as if trying to find something. When he found no visible injuries, he stops in front of her and looked at her straight in the eyes for a good second. After what seems like a long time, he finally broke down and rested his head lightly onto her shoulder, hiding his face as he clasp her into a tight embrace, as if scared he'll nearly lose her again.
"Oh Maskerin...I was so scared for you...I'd thought you were gone forever," he whispered, "everything happened all of a sudden, I couldn't even comprehend it." He said, "Thanks god you're okay..."

Miel smiled as he watched Alex fight. It was interesting, to say the least. For some reason, he could feel his heart quicken in pace and his cheeks flush a little pink. He looked over to see Shade giggling at him from behind a punching bag. Scratching his head, he cleared his mind and smiled at Alex. "Seems like you have been studying." Miel did help Alex correct his stance and movements, but he hardly needed to. Alex pretty much got most of the technique down from what he could see and remember.

While Pyros was busy watching the interactions between everyone, Zarda was smiling at the Sylveon, her tail wagging happily. <I do hope your companion's grandmother gets better soon, so you two can have adventures again. I have been through six regions already, and boy were they fun.>

Stror smiled widely at Kitty as he let her go, but he still held her as close as he did, since she had her arms around his neck. A light blush crept upon his face, but he was able to manage talking. "No, I will always thank you. You have made my day," he said as he looked into her eyes with a genuine gratitude not many people get. "Anyway, what do you want to do now? You suggested food or something of the like?"(@EmoKitty21)

Meanwhile, Jacquel followed Belle to the battlefield she was training at and was stunned. Train with her? But he couldn't hurt her. And then he realized this was going to be a good idea to train against her. He didn't want to hurt her, but he was just going to have to fight that. He nodded before closing his eyes and clearing his mind. His normal aura power radiated weakly off of his body, yet it was a firm presence. After he cleared his mind and got ready for battle, he became a completely different Pokemon. His aura was radiating from his body in a 5-foot-radius and it felt strong. <You ready?> He took on a fighting position, where his right side was facing her and he got into a defensive stance.(@LunarSilvally)

"Well when you are a bit on the small side of things, and don't have someone to defend yourself, you have to learn to. It was all thanks to one of the best teachers I had when I was just starting out. It all started when I was eleven, and I was being beaten up on a regular basis. My music teacher was the one that taught me the first bit of self defense that I learned, and from then on, I was hooked. It also gave me the confidence to be, rather then someone I am not. I know that I am notvhow everyone expects me to be, but I am just me, and I would not change that for anyone. There have been times where it has cost me things with both my career and friendships. I would rather be the best version of myself, if that meant that I had to stand up and be the one to defend myself, then that is what I would do." Alex spoke as he contiued to hit the bag. The muscle memory from years of self defense paid off with how well he done with what he remembered. The passion that he felt with his story shown in the hits he provided.

"Well it could be better. Her grandmother can hardly walk now, and she is vastly independent. She hates to have to depend on Kitty, and tries to do things on her own. If she had it her way, she would be out in the fields with the pokemon on her ranch. It just goes to show you that when a hard working person wants to do something, they will do it, not matter what." Faith began to talk to Zarda as she was like motherly figure. The fire types manner put her at ease as she began to explain all that has gone on in the life of the young programer.

Kitty blushed as she was let down and noticed that she still had her arms around his neck. She really got caught up in the moment and enjoyed it, so much so that she let down her walls. Not many can break through them, and it seemed that the yellow haired man seemed to have just done that in the short amount of time she has known him.

Stepping back, Kitty cleared her throat, and answered his question. "Yeah we could get something to eat. I know that Rex will be hungry before too long, and he needs all the food that he can get. He is actually, dispite his energy, is under weight, and I am trying to bring him to the right weight."

Rex who stood by the fire type, was hoping from foot to foot. He loved the attention that he received from the new pokemon, and was acting like an excited yamper. It seemed that even though he can not speak to them, he could get his excitement out through the way he was. The sweet yet hyper tyrunt, was a pokemon that expressed his feelings without words, and it showed how much he cared for someone.

Belle looked to Jacquel before closing her eyes clearing her mind as well as her aura radiated brightly inside of her. She focused on the training JC had taught her as she gripped her long bone firmly. "Of course I am ready, so don't hold back" she said as her eyes remained closed not opening them as this was how JC trained her by only using her aura to sense her opponents. @Merciless Medic

Maskerin blushed shyly after Milo embraced her but hearing his words made her feel guilty that he was so worried for her and thanking gold she was ok. "I'm sorry Milo....I didn't mean to worry you...." She said accepting the embrace he gave her. "But, as you can see I am alright.....Lavi...made sure I was safe from harms way....it is her job to after her trainers passing...but I'm relieved it wasn't you.......I rather it be me then you.... because your important to me...just like JC...and Shadow...and my brother Mask...." She said firmly holding him as she gripped his shirt from behind crying softly as she closed her eyes. "I was...so scared.....I wasn't sure...if I was going to see you again...." She added.

Lavi kept her smile up before it seemed to fade think about the enclosed space inside the vehicle. She shifted uncomfortably thinking of her past and left the room passing Pheonix and Kiki avoiding contact. She didn't want Maskerin, Pheonix, or even Kiki to see her like this. She felt her paw tremble a bit as she walked a bit faster. @Willow Tree

Last edited:

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Ahhhhhhh," he groans, rubbing her back softly, "same here, so many things could've happened, I'm just glad it's not the bad one." He told her. He lifts his head, surprising even himself that he was not bawling yet, Maskerin seems to be, and it was his turn to feel guilty. Raising a hand to brush aside her tear, he smiles at her, pinching her cheek lightly. "Shhhhh, don't cry now, what would your brother think if he sees us like this, he's going to get the wrong idea! Who knows, maybe he thought I made you cry." He laughs. "From now on, I'll walk you home, it'll be a safer choice," he offers, "The poachers won't try to attack a lone woman if she isn't alone to begin eith, poachers tends to have little pokemons on their team, we have plenty, they know that." He pointed out, "I'm sure they won't think about attacking either ways after today's defeat, Kiki and Phoenix really done it this time!" He chirps. "Maybe training once in a while really didn't hurt huh, but JC still doesn't go easy whenever she does." He grimace jokingly, "So strict sometimes~"

Phoenix turns, watching Lavi leave. He was hesitant in following her, as she looks like she wanted to be alone. That was the only reason she left right? She was walking oddly fast, and he worries a bit. Should he go? Should he not?