• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Royal Academy Roleplay

Firey packed up and headed to class, passing Milo and Maskerin on his way out. He kept his observations to himself as a surprise hug appeared, he looked down and found his girlfriend.

"Ari."

The two went to their lockers swapped their stuff. The two went to catch up to Milo and Maskerin, alongside their Pokemon. Firey was holding the pokeball from earlier.

"Volcarona's pokeball shook during class today." Firey responded.

First day of school and they were almost late. Granted, they got up later than they should have. They sadly had to throw all their chores from home on to their younger siblings and parents before being Teleported by their family's Alakazam to the school. Being transfer students, they don't know anybody here.

The four were quite a spectacle when they arrived, getting a few stares as the three boys were 6'04", the girl wore a trench coat, one of the boys was wearing formal clothing, while the other two were more normal in clothes. The yellow young man and the young woman had their Bond Pokemon out, so a Lucario was walking alongside the group and a Pichu was on the young woman's shoulders.

They did get there kind of early. Early enough to see Hades. The young woman, known as Shade, and the suited man, known as Miel, followed Hades to see the gym layout, and then went to their first class: Miel going to Biology, and Shade going to Earth Science as an aide. The other two, Pyros and Stror, went to Pyros's class to drop off the rugged man. Stror gave him a bro hug before leaving to find Hades.

Pyros saw quite a few interesting people, but decided to take a seat in the middle row closest to a window. It felt nice to just stare out the window and let his mind wander when he got bored. Biology was going to be interesting.

Miel walked into his classroom shortly afterwards to find Pyros sitting on the far edge of the classroom. Chuckling, he went to go sit near him. He needed to sit next to him, not just because he was his brother, but also because if his anxiety kicked him in the nuts. He got out his things before taking out his eyeglasses and putting them on, then watching the teacher.

Stror walked around a bit to try and find Hades. He heard some action happening in another part of the school so he and his Lucario ran towards it. He saw a man that looked almost as tall as him with a Tyranitar. He walked over to him, seeing him talk to a few people. He didn't exactly know what they were talking about, but Hades seemed to be concerned. He looked up to Hades and lightly tapped his shoulder. "Yo, so on my schedule, it says I'm a part of the security team. One of my brothers is the same. What do we do?"

Shade walked into Earth Science and talked to the teacher about what she should be doing, which happened to be the usual teacher aide things. Passing out papers, collecting papers, making sure they are alphabetical by last name, and helping her grade them. Maybe even also help teach a few things. While Earth Science was what she had practically excelled in her last school, she didn't really know too much, as her brain deemed it unimportant enough to remember as it didn't think it was "Pokemon" enough to remember. She just let the teacher do her thing after introducing herself to the class and then helped collect papers, pass them out, and grade them. She looked around the class and saw a guy with his Zoroark. The Zoroark struck her as an amazing creature, as she had one herself, and wanted to compliment on his Pokemon's looks. She decided to wait until the bell rung.

-------

Then the bell rang. Pyros and Miel got up from their thing and walked out of class, while Shade got up from the seat at the front of the class and walked up to Tony Mercer. "Hey, I just want to say how amazing your Zoroark looks. Hey, what's your name? I'm a transfer student, and I'm Shade. This is my partner, Chu. I'm a senior this year, and will be going to be next class, World Studies, in a bit. Want to walk with me until we get to each other's classes?"

Stror meanwhile, was awaiting a response from Hades when he heard the bell ring. Damn, he was late? Wow, he must have spent too much time wandering around the halls. He would just have to figure things out later, but he still needed his answers to give to his older brother.

Tony stopped in his path just as his Zoroark did when he heard the sound of a female voice compliment the latter, he turned his eyes toward the sound of the voice to see who it was. "Thanks, she's a valuable member in my team just as all my Pokemon are." He said despite the lack of emotion within his voice.

"Tony Mercer." Tony replied bluntly to Shade's introduction before he looked at her Pichu. "Cute." He said she heard her request on walking with him until they got to their classes. "Do what you want." He replied before he blinked in unclear realization; normally he gave people a blunt no, but to him the girl seemed... okay enough to walk with and his Pokemon could only provide so much company. His father always said that he had to go and make some friends, perhaps he finally decided to take it.

Tony simply nodded his head in the direction he walked as if it were a lazy beckon to the girl as he went to walk to his class.

She looked to the male with the Lucario asking Hades the question. "Well,I can tell you if you want to hear it"she said seeing his Lucario until she suddenly felt one of her Luxury balls shake a bit. She grabbed the Luxury ball from behind her as she made it bigger. "Well you mostly make sure everything is in order like catching bullies picking on other students and mostly keep other students safe from harm but Hades can fill you in with whatever I missed" she said looking to him as the Luxury ball she was holding popped open until a Lucario with bells on her ear appeared out before her palm touched her chest as her eyes were closed. "Belle?" She said as she knew what she was doing making sure her breathing was under control. She looked to Milo before nodding. "Yes, I have sensitive lungs so it comes out of nowhere for time to time so I have to take it easy for a while"she answered before looking back to Belle.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree @Merciless Medic

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
" Oh, sure, no problem. I got lots of time as a Super Senior. " Hades responded, patting JC on the back. He had waved to Milo and Maskerin. Then he turned to the newcomer who said he was part he was part of the security team. " Right, welcome to the team. I'm Hades, Student Body Chief of Security, though you probably already knew that. This Tyranitar here is my partner. What you want to do now is go to the principal to make sure you got your equipment; some pepper spray and a walkie-talkie. You don't need the spray if you know how to defend yourself in a fight against someone else, though it's best you take it just incase. Then, when you have everything, you patrol the halls, sometimes the inside of the school and sometimes the outside, depending where the majority of students are at the time. Make sure noone steals from anyone or from the school, and keep the peace and order in the school. Send any troublemakers to the principal's office, and don't be afraid to defend yourself if they lash out at you. Sometimes I'll give you special work to check the school storage to make sure nothing is out of the ordinary, but that's for another day. Right now, just patrol around the school in your breaks. Don't worry, patrolling students don't need to come on time to their classes, so don't worry if you come late. " Hades had explained. " Tell that to your brother, and here. " Hades said, zipping his overcoat open. This revealed his black vest, where he opened one of the many pockets and took out two plastic cards from it. There were Sheriff Stars on them with the school's logo in the middle of them, and the name 'SECURITY TEAM' written besides the star. They were both attached to their own respective black string. " Take these. They're security passes, so you can show proof for you and your brother to excuse yourselves to being potentially late to the class. "

Shade smiled and cheerily walked along with him, her Pichu squeaking happily. "I have been to 6 other schools and practically graduated early in them due to me taking most of my classes like they are college classes. But anyway, what's your favorite Dark-Type? I have so many Dark-Types, and yet I can't choose which one I like the most. They are all so amazing..." She stared off into space before looking back at Tony with excited eyes. "Sorry if I'm super excited, this is my first time here. I'll mellow out sooner or later."

Stror looked to JC then to Hades and smiled as he graciously accepted the information and the stars. A cheeky grin spread across his face and he just chuckled as he quietly said, "This feels like getting a gold star in elementary school... Or at least I think they did that, I don't know. Anyway, thank you so much," he pocketed the one star and put the other around his neck. Meanwhile, he looked over to his Lucario, who was staring at Belle. "Jacquel? You okay?" He looked over at the Lucario JC sent out and smiled.

"Oh, that's why. Jacquel hasn't seen another Lucario in a long while, so pardon anything strange."

Jacquel the Lucario slowly walked up to Belle before slowing his breath and using his aura to connect to her. He began to glow blue faintly, but he lost control of his powers already. Why? This hasn't happened before! A blast of aura could be felt, and oddly seen by those who normally shouldn't see aura, as it blasted around him. Nothing really moved from the blast, it was just a quick blast of power people would feel in their own aura. Stror just chuckled.

"Interesting. After 6 regions of traveling around, battling, and learning, and something finally distracted him enough to forget his training. You okay, buddy?" he asked his Lucario, who just nodded, although a bit tired. He looked over at Belle and whined a little.

<Sorry about that, I didn't mean to hurt you. I just... Lost control... That doesn't happen... Why did it happen now...?> he seemed pretty horrified that he just lost control like that. Maybe it was because he was hungry...

Meanwhile, Pyros and Miel walked over to Miel's next class, which was French. Waving goodbye to Miel before Miel took his seat in the class, Pyros walked around a bit to find Jacquel talking to another Lucario, his brother, Hades and a Tyranitar, and JC, along with Milo and Maskerin. Confused, he walked up and immediately his chest was slapped from Stror's hand. He took away his hand to see a Security Team card, which then promptly fell until his reflexes grabbed it. "You get a gold star for-"

"Oh, don't start with me now, bro," Pyros chuckled while shaking his head at his brother's cocky and slightly patronizing tone as he put the thing around his neck. He looked up to Hades until Stror gave him the rundown of what needed to happen. Pyros just nodded. "Ah, so patrol work. I gotcha. Anyway, so just get my shit and walk around. That's good. Gives me time to think, too. Zarda," he poked a Poke Ball at his hip and a 6'07" female Charizard appeared. The behemoth of an orange lizard with wings looked about and set her eyes on Gojira. Something in her wanted to fight him, but Pyros set his hand on Zarda's neck to calm her.

"No, you can't fight him now. Maybe later if the big man is okay with it. But for now, we are in charge of making sure this place is safe," Pyros said to Zarda, who growled in acknowledgement and bowed her head at Gojira respectfully.

Last edited:
Victoria stopped in her track and turned to JC after hearing her greet her. "Good morning, madam president," she greeted formally with a smile on her face, "Class was just fine, like always. I'm glad to see you are alright. Seeing you rush out of the class had me a bit concerned."

Furfrou watched his trainer interact with the Student Body President until he noticed the presence of another Furfrou, female and who appeared to be hiding behind her trainer. "Frou?" He said.

Victoria looked down at the normal-type to see him being fixated on something. "What is it, Furfrou?" She asked and looked to see the shiny Furfrou, "Oh!" She then turned to the Furfrou trainer, which was Maskerin. "Pardon me, but is that Furfrou yours by any chance?" She asked Maskerin to make sure it was hers.

Kitty took the medicine and glass of water from Shadow. Taking the meds, would not cause her to feel better instantly, but it would start that way. Standing up, Kitty smiled to Shadow and Tala. "Thank you guys. Now I better get off to class. No sense in waiting until these take affect."

With that She stood up, and walked out of the nurses station to see quite a large crowd of people. Though it would not really interest her, she was drawn to one person. She recognized him from poketube. Moving closer she was right, it was him. "Hello I am sorry to bother you, but is your name Stror, by chance? You look like someone I have seen on Poketube."

Kitty was followed by Faith and Rex. Rex skided to a stop almost bumping into the Tyranitar. It seemed that the young pokemon was a bit clumsy when it comes to moving about.

Tony raised an eyebrow at Shade's sudden response. "I think you can guess my favorite, she's walking with me right now." He said while his Zoroark blushed. "Six schools? Quite the sucker for knowledge, aren't you?" He asked rhetorically. When Shade apologized, Tony simply shrugged. "You'd better; I hate it when people get too noisy." He said rather bluntly while his eyes displayed his usual sign of boredom.

JC looked his Lucario. "Sorry about that, but Bella doesn't allow anyone to communicate with her when she is checking my lungs or she will lose focus on how they are doing" she told him before seeing her lower her paw opening her eyes before glancing at the male and the other Lucario. "My apologies, it was necessary to form that to make sure my trainer is alright" she answered the other Lucario bowing to him in apologies. "Greetings, I am Belle, it's a pleasure to meet you" she added. "I trained her well so she is very formal with greetings" JC said looking to Belle before back at Ophelia. "Ophelia, what is it you want with Hades and I dear?" She asked her then at Victoria. "That's good Victoria and I am alright now but thanks to Maskerin for grabbing my homework for Shadow and I won't behind" she said.

Maskerin looked down to Sakuny who hid behind her shyly. "Oh yes she is, she is quite shy so pardon her for hiding behind me, her name is Sakuny" she answered Victoria as Sakuny poked her head out slightly looking at Victoria then at her Furfrou before hiding behind her legs again shyly but Missy however greeted Victoria hugging her from behind with her cloth hands. "Oh sorry...and that's my partner Missy the Mismagius, she is quite friendly to newcomers but can be a mischievous tease sometimes but it is due to their nature as Misdreavus and Mismagius..but I have taught her well in manners so she does that less often then normal" she said reassuring her.

Shadow watched Kitty leave before turning to Tala. "We should go Tala and catch up with JC before the bell rings" he told him. "Sand!" He said before following Shadow out.

@Clite of Dragonbow @Merciless Medic @BlueMew392 @EmoKitty21

"Oh, I see. That's a lovely name," Victoria said as she looked down at Sakuny, "Hey there, Sakuny. Nice to meet you. Your fur looks lovel- Eeep!" She couldn't help but be a bit startled as she felt cloth wrap around her from behind, only to find out that it was Makerin's Mismagius giving her a hug from behind. "O-Oh...well in that case, nice to meet you, Missy," she said after hearing about Missy's friendliness and nature and turning to the ghost-type.

Furfrou began to be a little cautious of the ghost-type until Maskerin mentioned that it was her's and was friendly, which led the normal-type to relax and turn his attention back to Sakuny. "Fur...frou? (Umm...hello?)" Furfrou barked at his shiny female counterpart and took two steps closer towards it.

Maskerin smiled. "Thank you, her name is actually two names put together which made her name, hehe yes Missy is a friendly one so don't worry right Missy?" She said to her. "Mismagius?" She said giving a smile to Maskerin before moving around Victoria until she stood in front of her for the moment. Sakuny saw the male counterpart of herself approach a bit closer as he said hello to her. She hid behind Maskerin once again being a bit shy again. Maskerin looked down to Sakuny before slowly bending down to her gently placing her hand on her head. "It's alright Saku, I know your shy but it's ok, he is friendly see" she showed pointing to the Furfrou. Sakuny looked to her trainer. "Furfrou?" She said. "It's ok to be shy now try and said hello ok" she said to her comforting her. Sakuny looked to her trainer one last time before deciding to try and say hello. She took slow steps as she came out from behind her slowly looking to the other Furfrou. "F...Frou?("G...Greetings...I'm Sakuny...") She said having a very shy expression on her face. "Now Missy...give her space like I told and taught you..." She said as Missy realized quickly floating back a bit to give space for Victoria.

@BlueMew392

Noibat didn't like big groups of people. As they keep arriving, small pokemon felt uneasy. Clint noticed that and hugged his little friend to his chest tightly and calmed him down.

Ophelia, as she was finally allowed to speak started with wide smile. "Everyone, I would like to have a judge abd few vitnesses to my and Clint battle. I know you may be busy or have other things to do, but Pokemon Battle between two Skyscales is something worth to see. I wish you especially to come and see, JC" she said aloud and winked to JC, but she didn't know, if JC will notice that.

DevVoid

Hades felt the burst of aura, his eyes widening a slight bit, which wasn't visible due to him wearing sunglasses. He looked to Ophelia and Clint, and listened while Ophelia had explained what she wanted them to do. Hades thought a bit, then shook his head. " Sorry Ophelia, can't do that. I'm on duty during the entire time the academy is open to students. I don't have any classes as a super senior, so instead I have to work full-time as the Student Body Chief Security. Anyway.. " Hades turned to JC. " Anytime you wanna head out, just say the word. " Hades told her. Gojira looked to the Charizard who seemed just about ready to fight him with the same calm, stern look on its face that it usually had. It nodded as a greeting to the Charizard and turned back to Hades, awaiting a command.

She smiled, her grin getting larger as she sees the Zoroark blush. "Aww. And yes, I am the sponge of knowledge. I want to be a researcher and eventually a professor. Humans are just immensely fascinating, but Pokemon are more so," she obviously didn't realize it was a rhetorical question. When he said something about hating it when people get noisy, she just chuckled a bit, hearing his bored tone. "With how bored you sound, it sounds like you need a bit of excitement. A little won't hurt your edginess. Especially if it's something that could potentially get us in trouble. Now, I'm not one for causing trouble, but I do have a knack for pranks and stuff like that. I'm thinking of pranking one of the bullies around here, showing them who's boss. It doesn't take long for my three brothers and I to stake out our dominance and tell others not to mess with us. Oh, but anyway, why do you sound so bored? Life not entertaining enough?" (@Red Gallade)

Jacquel nodded at Bell, understanding her. But whatever happened to him was user error, not anything on her end. He just shrugged it off and asked her. <What is your name? I'm Jacquel if you hadn't heard already.> He was sounding nervous. (@LunarSilvally)

Stror looked down at a very cute looking girl, who actually recognized him? Really?! He was getting famous? His face brightened up and he had this huge ear-to-ear smile on his face, his eyes brimming with excitement (and almost tears) as he got super excited. Oddly enough, he was speechless. "I-... W-.... I-I... I'm famous? O-Or well, I have an actual fan of my videos....? I TOLD YOU MY FUTURE WOULD WORK!" He shouted, pointing at Pyros. Pyros just led out a confused sigh and chuckled.

"I wasn't the one who doubted you, but okay. I'm glad you found one of your fans."

Stror didn't exactly hear him and looked down at Kitty, obviously excited. He cleared his throat and tried to calm down as best as he could, but his face was just exuding joy. "Why, yes, I am Stror. The only one with that name, which sucks when trying to find souvenirs that have pre-written names on them. Or like what Pika-Cola is doing. Anyway, what's your name, and how are you doing?" Recalling that she came from the nurse's office, he then had a face of worry, his brow furrowed and his smile disappearing a little. "You okay? You came from the nurse's office, so I'm assuming you are probably kind of better now." (@EmoKitty21)

Pyros let the crowd of people alone before going off to find the person who was supposed to give him his stuff. He eventually did and pocketed two pepper sprays and two walkie-talkies, as well as doubles of anything else he may need. He then walked back to Stror and threw his things in his backpack without interrupting them before going off with Zarda to start patrolling. But before he did, he looked back and heard Ophelia speak. She was kind of cute, actually. After hearing she wanted to battle her brother and show off, he wished he could. He looked up to Hades. "Is it alright if I judge their battle? I do need to make sure nothing sours their fight." (@DevVoid and @Clite of Dragonbow)

Meanwhile, Miel was in the front row of seats in French, drawing until class started. He wasn't much for social encounters, so that was okay.

Last edited:
With class reaching its end, Jamie stood up from his desk and exited the room with Persian in tow by his side. He was surprised to see Atticus standing outside the room, waving at the Sophmore with his free hand while holding his schedule in the other hand. He began to sign without thinking until he realized what he was doing, stopping himself as he smiled nervously.

Tony rolled his eyes when she answered his rhetorical question, but her answer wasn't entirely unwelcome and shrugged it off. "Eh, I mainly get excited from good Pokemon battles... and I'll ignore you calling me "edgy."" Tony responded, the last part sounded like he was insulted and raised an eyebrow when she stated about pranking the bullies which almost made him smile... almost. "You do that, I may not look like it, but I've shown a few bullies what happens when they mess with me." He said while his aura seemed more sadistic for a split second before she asked about his boredom.

"I'd... rather not detail you with that--we just met, let's just say... I'm trying to "Ignite an old flame.""

She looked to Hades before back at Ophelia seeing her wink. She thought about this for the moment until it came to her as she placed her hand on her forehead to hide her blushing before she cleared her throat. "Alright, I can be the judge of you and Clint's battle but after school in Battle practice since it goes for a while, so I will be training there until you two appear for the battle"she said looking at the time. "We should all head to class before the bell rings" she said looking to Hades to see if he was ready to go.

Belle looked to Jacquel before standing straight with eyes open. "I'm Belle, it's a pleasure to meet you my male counterpart of mine" she said before feeling a pet from JC suddenly as she smiled closing her eyes accepting it.

@Merciless Medic

"Actually I found your channel after you played one of the games that I created. My name is Katherine Blackwell. Though everyone calls me Kitty." Kitty smiled when Stror was excited to find that someone knew of him. She was glad to see that he is as energetic he is on poketube.

"Oh it is just a headache. They happen all of the time. I am used to them. It was probably because of staying up and working on the code for a game." Kitty looked like she could talk about games for a long time.

DevVoid

" Well, if the battle takes past school hours, sure. After all, we can't have any guard slacking off, especially on their first day, because you never know what kind of situation might pop up next, patrolling or not. " Hades said, looking to Pyros and then to Ophelia. " The battle can't be held in the gym either. That's where I have to train my own students later. Besides, you'll probably get reckless and start destroying the place, as pokemon battles tend to do. " Hades said. He walked to JC and nodded. " Let's go then. " He told her, waiting for her to move in order to follow after her.

"Frou. Furfrou, (Greetings. A pleasure to meet you, Sakuny.)" Furfrou said while dipping his head a bit, "Furfrou Frou. Frou. (I didn't expect to see another like me here. Especially one that looks as pretty as yourself.)"

As Missy backed up to give her space, Victoria smiled as she watched the two Furfrous interacted. "I trained Furfrou to be like a gentleman," she said as she petted his head a bit, "He is also very protective of me whenever there's danger. But for the most, he's polite and on his best behavior when he doesn't sense danger." Victoria then heard Ophelia say that she was gonna battle her brother after school and made a mental note of it.

Firey and Ariana walked past the group of people, waving to Milo on their way to Class. Ariana was holding Firey's hand, confusion could be seen the faces of some male Sophomore students. The two got to Ariana's next class, Language Arts, she went into the classroom as he went towards his next class.

Atticus spotted Jamie waving at him, so he waved back and walked over to him. "Hey, thought you could probably use some help getting to your next class as well, so I thought I'd come over to check on you before I went to mine," he said, "wouldn't want another incident happening either."

Sakuny blushed slightly by what he said to her shyly looking away. "Frou....("Th..Thank you...") She said wagging her bun tail a bit. Maskerin smiled gently. "I know he is just by looking at him, Sakuny is a classic lady but is very shy and Naive but when she has the courage, she will protect me from harm and actually Victoria...would you mind come with me somewhere after school? I think your Furfrou might like if he saw it" she asked giving a gentle smile.

JC nodded to Hades. "Alright, I will take my leave so take care, Belle, Rosa, Blue" she said walking off behind JC but Belle stood behind for the moment. JC noticed as she turned to her. "Belle, you coming?" She asked her. "I'll catch up so go on without me" Belle said. "Alright Belle" she said walking off with Hades. Belle watched JC leave as she seemed to have taken interest in Jacquel. "I must take my leave but I don't want to leave our conversation awkwardly" she said to him.

@Merciless Medic @DevVoid @BlueMew392

DevVoid

" Alright well, let's go. " Hades said, walking behind JC, as Gojira walked infront of her. Hades looked around at the different students as he was walking alongside JC, thinking a bit. He could probably join the spectators on that pokemon fight that Ophelia was talking about. Atleast, if they held it AFTER school, that is. He may not have any lessons unlike others, but he has his hands full as a full-time student body chief security. He walked to JC's side and begun talking, looking straight ahead. " Say, why is it you wanted me to accompany you anyway? " Hades asked with a low tone to JC.

She looked to Hades. "Well, that's a random question to break the silence and well my answer is simple, I trust you well enough to stop any fans from chasing me or blocking the way in front of me due to my title as Class President and your more experienced at navigating the halls when trouble lurks around" she said looking up at him. "Also another thing, your well more mature then the rest of the students in this school who takes their jobs seriously...unlike someone I know" she added thinking of somebody else. Rosa walked in front of JC next to Gojira as Blue walked beside her watching the halls. Rosa handed a berry she broke in half to Gojira a berry she was eating to be friendly to the Tyranitar.

@DevVoid

"Sure," Victoria replied to Maskerin's invitation, "I don't see why not. I'm definitely free after school, and I'm sure Furfrou will like what you want to show us. Right, Furfrou?" Furfrou simply barked cheerfully at his trainer. Victoria smiled at the normal-type and then turned back to Maskerin. "Well, we best be off now," she said, "I would love to keep this conversation going, but we have to get to class before the bell rings. I'll see you later, Maskerin." With that being said, Victoria resumed on making her way to her next class.

Furfrou turned back to Sakuny and said with a smile, "Fur. Furfrou. (See you soon. And take care.)" He then proceeded to follow his trainer.

Maskerin smiled gently waving Victoria goodbye as she looked at the time as well. "Oh my...it's almost that time alright..let's go Sakuny" she told her. "Frou!("A...Alright...see you....soon") she said before looking up at her trainer with a sweet smile. "Furfrou!" She barked before following Maskerin to her next class as Missy followed right beside her.

@BlueMew392

Ophelia couldn't decide for a judge and before she said something, JC was gone... Well, at least she was sure that she will come to watch. Maybe she will distract her little bro or something. "Seems that we may not fight in the gym.."
"We will find another place, don't worry" said Clint, still hugging his little pokemon. "I should go to my history class now, see you after class" he said and left his sister.

(Post to edit.. As I don't know now, if they go to the same class or not.. {As Seniors and Juniors had lessons in one class earlier... })

Ophelia was going to her class, when she suddenly felt someone touching her leg. She looked down and saw JC's Umbreon .. What was her name ... Something with color .. "Blue" said Ophelia and she leaned over the pokemon. "What brings you to me?" she asked, patting the pokemon's head. She then noticed the message and took it. She gave Blue a self-made cookie "Payment for your hard work" she gave pokemon a smile and read the message.
-*-
Clint after a short while reached the class, where he was supposed to have history lesson. He found a free desk (Well, there was a lot of them...) and took a seat.

DevVoid

Gojira nodded as a thanks as he took the berry half from Rosa. Hades had listened JC speak and thought. " Well, that's true. Then again, it is also my job to patrol these halls, so I should know them inside and out best. As to me being more mature, well.. yeah. That's what you get when you experience bootcamp training for three years. " Hades laughed lightly. " Most troublemakers tend to take me serious around here. Though there are some that think I only excel in Pokemon Fighting. Boy, you should see their faces when they find out they're fighting the student equivalent of a military soldier. " He chuckled, moving alongside JC.

Blue smiled accepting the cookie as payment before she leaped off back to JC. JC chuckled. "I can imagine it right now friend though it sucks that your a bit above my age I would have strong feelings for you" she chuckled teasing a bit. "Anyway it's just up the stairs and then you can continue your patrols" she said before seeing Blue return to her side giving her a pat on her head for a job well done.

Maskerin finally found her class room with Missy and Sakuny running in after her. She took a seat as Missy stood floating beside her while Sakuny laid on the floor waiting for class to start.

Belle looked at the time before bowing to the male counterpart of her. "I love to stay an chat but I must catch up to JC, it's was nice to meet a male counterpart of mine, farewell then" Belle said before walking off towards the direction JC and Hades went through.

@Merciless Medic @DevVoid @Willow Tree

Emerie had been waiting outside the English classroom for a decent amount of time. I mean, it was harsh to miss the first lesson, but there were more, anyway. Rose, who was a social wreck, was next to her, both internally hoping it'd be quieter then before. Besides, Emerie didn't have a recognisable face. Not like anyone's gonna recognise her, right? "Prefer to stay in the ball, Rose?"
"Graawch. (Yeah.)"
Rose was recalled swiftly. Not that she didn't mind, anyway.

Last edited:

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo walked aftered Maskerin, Kiki clutching on to his shoulder firmly. He swoop past students of different age, every little second stopping to greet to a classmate or to say hi to a random stranger that obviously knows him but not vice versa.
Sauntering into their next classroom, he took a seat next to Maskerin, blowing out a breath as he laid his head down onto the desk.
"Man, these crowded hallways are gonna be the end of me I'd tell ya," he whined, "it's soooooo, squishy. Do I look that slim to you?!" He complained, pinching his cheek and stretched it to empathise. "They're going to flatten me into a meat cake." He told Maskerin. "And being held up by little chit chats in the hallways are not going to help my career even a bit," he muttered, resting his head on his hand, gazing at the board, "how do you even slip through the crowd so easily?" He looked at her, drooping his head to the side as he asks the question.

DevVoid

" Oh, I'm sure you would, and I wouldn't be suprised. I am quite the looker myself, yknow with barely any muscle, an ugly streak of white in the hair and edgy clothes. Who wouldn't fall for an abomination like me? " Hades said jokingly, laughing lightly. As they reached the stairs, he spoke again. " Alright, let's go then. Up the stairs. Are you sure you can handle it, or do you want me to be the knight in shining armour and carry you up there in my arms? "

Still remembering the incident as well, Jamie gave a nod of understanding before handing his timetable to Atticus, wanting to avoid a repeat of what happened not too long ago. Persian was not used to being around so many different people and pokemon, having only been around Jamie and his brother Adrian as well as their pokemon. Jamie understood his Persian felt uncomfortable as he looked down at the large cat, noticing how the feline watched students walk past them with a distrusting glare.

Jamie couldn't hold back a voiceless chuckle, giving Persian a gentle pet on the head to ease the upset pokemon, only to receive an upset look from Persian in return.

She slightly blushed but looked away stubbornly giving a stern face as she folded her arms against her chest. "I can walk up the stairs just fine Hades, now let's go!" She said grabbing onto the rail before walking up. "That's why I have Rosa and Belle out just in case" she said but gave a chuckle to the last words he said. Rosa and Belle chuckled as well before making their way up the stairs. "Are you sure Gojiro will be able to go up....I mean...he is a heavy Pokemon...unless he can fly up"she said making her way to the first part of the stairs.

Maskerin looked to Milo before chuckling. "Well, I am slim so...it's easier for me...but if it makes it easier for you...I can grab your hand and pull you through... quickly....besides I just found a way to get through them easily..." She answered.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Wow, you must have a keen eye for these things," he said, "bet even the tiniest gap between students couldn't escape your eyes." He told her. Kiki nodded in agreement, swaying side to side lightheartedly. He chirped and ruffled his trainer's hair mockingly, then squealed in a laughing fit when Milo swatted at him.
Sighing and fixing his hair, he looks to Maskerin with a smile. "Lead me through the crowd is a tempting offer," he told her, "just imagine how much more easier it will be." He said, "Sadly, the boys will get the wrong idea about us and you already know how crazy they are for you." He pointed out. "Just by being in your presence is already putting me on their hitlist." He laughs.

Victoria entered her History class with a few minutes to spare. Like her last class, she sat in the last row on the other side of the class near a window, with her Furfrou sitting next to her like before. She then got her school supplies and notebook and waited for class to begin. She then began to ponder a bit about what Maskerin wanted to show her after school. 'I guess I won't find out until classes are over,' she thought to herself.